EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Jay Z 4:44 Video (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Jay Z 4:44 Video
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Child, lets talk about economy here. Stop your poster spams, with your "basic understanding" on the subject.

Your argument is like what white supremacist use.

Oprah and Michael Jordan made it, so therefore racism doesn't exist.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
He did not say blacks did not own business. That is not what he said. smh

He said before the 1960s, first by law and then by custom. This is historically correct.

https://i.imgbox.com/g2F7tFpu.jpg

So this black bank owned bank established in the 1920s wasn't allowed.
That is false.
Do we have to go one by one showing black business that were allowed prior to 1960?
I already showed North Carolina Mutual established in 1898, black owned and still exists today

He said before the 1960s, first by law and then by custom. This is historically correct.

This is why I ask you:

1) WHAT IS THE REDLINING?

2) Why did African Americans flee in droves? Why are you scared to touch this one? hmmmm

3) What is wealth distribution?

You are afraid to answer these basic questions, because it will debunk you.

Toxic Inequality: How America’s Racial Wealth Gap Threatens Our Future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNEGW1-Ktpc

The Aspen Institute

The Aspen Institute's 2017 Summit on Inequality and Opportunity

Bill Bynum, CEO, HOPE
José Quiñonez, CEO, Mission Asset Fund,
Tom Shapiro, Director, Institute on Assets and Social Policy, Heller School, Brandeis University

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
"African-Americans, before the 1960s, first by law and then by custom, were not really allowed to own businesses."

He said before 1960 blacks weren't allowed to own businesses.
That is false

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QB] Child, lets talk about economy here. Stop your poster spams, with your "basic understanding" on the subject.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

He said before 1960 blacks weren't allowed to own businesses.
That is false

Child, lets talk about economy here. Stop your poster spams, with your "basic understanding" on the subject.

Nowhere did the said what you say.

He said: before the 1960s, first by law and then by custom.

So tell me:

1) WHAT IS THE REDLINING?

2) Why did African Americans flee in droves? Why are you scared to touch this one? hmmmm

3) What is wealth distribution?

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Child, lets talk about economy here.

So let's talk about what you just looked up in google to save your pride about being wrong?
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Child, lets talk about economy here.

So let's talk about what you just looked up in google to save your pride about being wrong?
Google the words REDLINING AFRICAN AMERICAN HISTORY. So you can save yourself some pride about being wrong? Because you look completely dumb and stupid here. Such an embarrassment.

WHAT IS THE REDLINING? Was this not by LAW? [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Since you ran off like hell I will finish…, I mean answer this.

quote:

Redlining (1937- )

-

Redlining refers to a discriminatory pattern of disinvestment and obstructive lending practices that act as an impediment to home ownership among African Americans and other people of color. Banks used the concept to deny loans to homeowners and would-be homeowners who lived in these neighborhoods. This in turn resulted in neighborhood economic decline and the withholding of services or their provision at an exceptionally high cost.

The origin of the term stems from the policies developed by the Home Owners Loan Corporation (HOLC) created in 1933 by the Franklin Roosevelt Administration to reduce home foreclosures during the Depression and then institutionalized by the 1937 U.S. Housing Act which established the Federal Housing Association (FHA). Federal housing agencies including the HOLC and the FHA determined whether areas were deemed unfit for investment by banks, insurance companies, savings and loan associations, and other financial services companies. The areas were physically demarcated with red shading on a map.

In contrast, zones which were to receive preferential lending status were marked in green shading and intermediate areas in blue shading.

Often these decisions were arbitrarily based on the area’s racial composition rather than income levels. While the practice was almost universal before 1968, the Civil Rights Act passed that year theoretically outlawed redlining. Nonetheless its impact was felt long after that date. In a series of Pulitzer Prize winning articles which appeared in 1988 under the title “The Color of Money,” Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporter Bill Dedmen described how Atlanta, Georgia banks still discriminated by the racial designation of neighborhoods. His article illustrated how these banks were nearly twice as likely to lend to homeowners and prospective home buyers in low-income white neighborhoods as in affluent black areas.

As a consequence of redlining, neighborhoods that local banks deemed unfit for investment were left underdeveloped or in disrepair. Attempts to improve these neighborhoods with even relatively small-scale business ventures were commonly obstructed by financial institutions that continued to label the underwriting as too risky or simply rejected them outright. When existing businesses collapsed, new ones were not allowed to replace them, often leaving entire blocks empty and crumbling. Consequently African Americans in those neighborhoods were frequently limited in their access to banking, healthcare, retail merchandise, and even groceries. One notable exception to this was (and still is) the proliferation of liquor stores and bars which seemingly transcended the area’s stigma of financial risk.

http://www.blackpast.org/aah/redlining-1937

quote:
Inheriting inequality

As greater Austin booms, the poisonous legacy of segregation continues to cut off the African-American population from economic opportunities and its own cultural anchors, threatening the whole region's potential. Read the American-Statesman's three-part series below.

http://projects.statesman.com/news/economic-mobility/
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
SUMMARY
In this video, Laci Green talks about the nature of racism in 2015. She begins by challenging commonly held ideas about what racism is. She highlights how racist attitudes have created a racist system...which have created more racist attitudes. In order to stop the cycle, she illustrates 6 common ways that racism is institutionalized. Wealth disparities and housing, education, employment, mass incarceration, racial profiling, and police brutality are all touched upon. She ends by calling white America to stop making excuses that enable the past to continue and instead acknowledge the injustice right in front of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hx30zOi9I

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
How The U.S. Government Gave White Americans An Advantage

The wealth income gap is huge compared to blacks and whites. For every dollar blacks have,whites have $20. Why? The U.S. government gave whites a advantage through 3 programs. The Headright System, Homestead Act of 1862 and FHA & VA Loans with the process of redlining. This is U.S. history but have a role still today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLqwouDEpJo&t=280s

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
KRS-One - Same Shit

https://krsone.bandcamp.com/track/same-shit-prod-by-dj-desue

Ladies and gentlemen
Its time to kick ass

Yeah
Same shit
Yeah
Same shit
Wake up
Listen
Terrorists and governments play the same game
Banks and big business take the same blame
Open your brain
The Klan and the cops are the same
Slave quarters, blocks and prison blocks are the same
They only separated by name
Overrated by fame
What's in a name?
A colonist is the same
People can't really see it
Because they're blocked by the name
But really Nazi Germany and your black is the same
Look
Wall Street and Main Street
Really that's the same street
Drug talk, corporate talk
Really that's the same speak
Boom bap, boom bip
Really that's the same beat
A throne or a chair of your own
Really that's the same seat
I wrote and recorded this album in the same week
California and Barcelona
Its got the same heat
I walk the same street
Put no trust in the game
Good cop, bad cop
They one and the same
Same shit

You know
Listen

Rapper and politicians they want the same thing
To kneel before their master and kiss the same ring
But Solomon and Selassi them are the same king
So from (?) I spit the same swing
Ding ding ding, there goes the bell
I'm the same as heaven, these dudes the same as hell
I'm the same as the plane at liftoff, fly
They the same as a rip-off, a lie
I remind you
Don't let the criminal mind blind you
Instead let the spiritual mind find you
See I'm you
Just twenty years ahead
Its to your advantage to hear KRS-ONE and rewind what he said
Its the same shit
Its the same shit
Look

Drug cartels is what sells the medical
Drug spots and drug stores are identical
Y'all need to wake up and join with the woke folk
Ignorance is only gonna keep you with them broke folk
KRS is on some cool shit
I ain't nothing to fool with
I teach more kids than the school gets
Game over stupid
Its like we at the eight ball corner pocket
And I got the pool stick
You can say whatever, me I'm living better and better
Getting cheddar, out in Greece getting feta
Up in Catalonia only eating paella
Up in Italy getting bread, call it bruscetta
I spit
They cruise cars, I cruise ships
Democrat and Republican that's the same shit
Its the same shit

https://genius.com/Krs-one-same-shit-lyrics

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

First Listen: Jay-Z’s “4:44,” an Album of Love and Wealth

In “The Story of O. J.,” Jay gives us his sort of morality tale, using the example of O. J. Simpson, who famously said that his success had made him raceless. “Still nigga, still nigga,” Jay-Z says, pointing his finger at the sort of archetypal, upwardly mobile black person who forgets where he comes from when he reaches the top. The video that accompanies the song alters its tone. A cartoon Jay-Z, made to look like a Sambo-era, animalized pickaninny, traipses through Brooklyn. The black people around him suffer their historical torments—cotton-picking, then segregation, then red-lining. He is lynched. Now an angel in the sky, he takes up guardianship of his home town, showering the black inhabitants with dollars and coins, as if to say, in his heavenly America, wealth would be weather.

http://www.newyorker.com/sections/culture/first-listen-jay-zs-444-an-album-of-love-and-wealth
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
New Jay Z video

JAY-Z - Moonlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCSh48OlvMo

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
La La Land!

Definition of la–la land
: a euphoric dreamlike mental state detached from the harsher riealities of life

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/la-la%20land

quote:
Moonlight

JAY-Z

[Intro]
Yeah, got a lil' cold
So bear with me
Yeah, yeah

[Chorus]
We stuck in La La Land
Even when we win, we gon' lose
Y'all got the same fuckin' flows
I don't know who is who
We got the same fuckin' watch
She don't got time to choose
We stuck in La La Land
We got the same fuckin' moves

[Verse 1]
Y'all fuck the same fuckin' chicks
I'm in the skrt with ya—yeah, right
I'm the skrt with ya—cool story
I'm on the j—'nough of this
Look, I know killers, you no killer, huh?
Bathing Ape maybe not a gorilla, huh?
Glorified seat filler, huh?
Stop walkin' around like y'all made Thriller, huh?
Fake Dracos all in the videos
We show 'em, we shoot 'em in my city though
I don't post no threats on the Internet
I just pose a threat, blame Lenny S for that
I don't be on the 'Gram goin' ham
Givin' information to the pork, that's all spam
Please don't talk about guns
That you ain't never gon' use
Y'all always tell on y'all self
I'm just so fuckin' confused

[Chorus]
Y'all stuck in La La Land
Even when we win, we gon' lose
Y'all got the same fuckin' flows
I don't know who is who
We got the same fuckin' watch
She don't got time to choose
We stuck in La La Land
We got the same fuckin' moves

[Verse 2]
Y'all niggas still signin' deals? Still?
After all they done stole, for real?
After what they done to our Lauryn Hill?
And y'all niggas is 'posed to be trill?
That's real talk when you behind on your taxes
And you pawned all your chains
And they run off with your masters
And took it to Beverly Hills
While we in Calabasas
And my head is scratchin'
'Cause that shit is backwards
That shit ain't right
Lucian is cool but Lucian don't write
Doug ain't this tight, so
Fuck what we sellin'
Fuck is we makin'?
'Cause their grass is greener
'Cause they always rakin' in mo'
Nah, nah, nah, nah
Nah, nah

https://genius.com/Jay-z-moonlight-lyrics
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] La La Land!

Definition of la–la land
: a euphoric dreamlike mental state detached from the harsher riealities of life

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/la-la%20land

La La Land is a movie reference to the last Oscars fiasco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KeOxeuiZjs

'Moonlight' or 'La La Land'? Best Picture Mix-up at Oscars.

You quote rap lyrics like these are the great thinkers of our time.
He complains on this song but where is the solution? like trying to form a distribution company or something else? These type of lyrics are vague and this sort of complaining has been going on for over 30 years, it doesn't go anywhere. He is just trying to cover for all the dumbed down lyrics he has been doing for years.
I want to see what Beyonce and Jay z do next, or if the political element was just a marketing trend. On a scale of 1-10 for being political in rap, this album is about a 2-3.

In the Story of O.J., O.J. had said "I'm not black, I'm O.J."
But Jay z's answer to that was not that you are black

His answer was you are still a "nigga"
But notice how he didn't say "They think you still a nigga"
First of all it doesn't matter what "they" would think anyway but he didn't doesn't say "white people" or "the enemy"
So this means some people like being "niggas" and he has been calling black people that for over 20 years and was a participant in what Public Enemy called the "niggerization of hip hop"

This means Jay Z is the ultimate crab pulling down the other crab, at the same time him and Beyonce are worth over a billion.
His only solution is "get money"
There's no depth there.
He complains a little about the system and then you think he's god. And his complaints are much softer than the real political rappers like Immortal Technique, Dead Prez, KRS One, Lupe Fiasco, Killer Mike, Talib Kweli, Mos Def

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay-Z - Moonlight

Producers: No I.D., Jay-Z

Composed by: Allen McGrier, Dion Wilson, Lauryn Hill, Mary Christine Brockert, Pras Michel, Salaam Gibbs, Shawn Carter, Wyclef Jean

Sample by: Fugees - Fu-Gee-La

Video intro: Whodini - Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA

quote:
Friends Lyrics

[Hook]
Friends ‎– how many of us have them?
Friends ‎– ones we can depend on
Friends ‎– before we go any further, let's be
Friends

[Verse 1]
Is a word we use everyday
Most the time we use it in the wrong way
Now you can look the word up, again and again
But the dictionary doesn't know the meaning of friends
And if you ask me, you know, I couldn't be much help
Because A friend is somebody you judge for yourself
Some are ok, and they treat you real cool
But some mistake kindness for being a fool
We like to be with some, because they're funny
Others come around when they need some money
Some you grew up with, around the way
And you're still real close too this very day
Homeboys through the Summer, Winter, Spring and Fall
And then there's some we wish we never knew at all
And this list goes on, again and again
But these are the people that we call friends

[Verse 2]
When we first went out together, we barely knew each other
We had no intentions, on becoming lovers
But in no time at all, you became my girl
Me and you, one on one, against the world
Talkin on the telephone for hours at a time
Or else I was at your house, or you was at mine
Then came the arguments and all kinds of problems
Besides making love, we had nothing in common
It couldn't last long because it started out strong
But I guess we went about the whole thing wrong
Cause out of nowhere it just came to an end
Because we became lovers before we were friends

[Hook]
Friends

[Verse 3]
You say you and your girlfriend were so tight
You took her out with you and your guy one night
She even had a set of keys to your home
And you shared mostly everything you owned
But as she shook your hand, she stole your man
And it was done so swift, it had to be a plan
Couldn't trust her with cheese, let alone your keys
With friends like that you don't need enemies
You wonder how long it was all going on
And your still not sure if your man is gone
You say, well if she took him he was never mine
But deep inside you know that's just another lie
And now you're kinda cold to the people you meet
Cause of something that was done to you by some creep
But nevertheless, I'll say it again
That these are the people that we call friends

[Hook]
Friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxni-FM-UVA
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
JAY-Z - Kill Jay Z

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQLVU4j7Ejo

quote:
Kill Jay Z

JAY-Z

[Verse]
Kill Jay Z, they'll never love you
You'll never be enough, let's just keep it real, Jay Z
Fuck Jay Z, I mean, you shot your own brother
How can we know if we can trust Jay Z?
And you know better, nigga, I know you do
But you gotta do better, boy, you owe it to Blue
You had no father, you had the armor
But you got a daughter, gotta get softer
Die Jay Z, this ain't back in the days
You don't need an alibi, Jay Z
Cry Jay Z, we know the pain is real
But you can't heal what you never reveal
What's up, Jay Z? You know you owe the truth
To all the youth that fell in love with Jay Z
You got people you love you sold drugs to
You got high on the life, that shit drugged you
You walkin' around like you invincible
You dropped outta school, you lost your principles
I know people backstab you, I felt bad too
But this 'fuck everybody' attitude ain't natural
But you ain't a saint, this ain't kumbaye
But you got hurt because you did cool by 'Ye
You gave him 20 million without blinkin'
He gave you 20 minutes on stage, fuck was he thinkin'?
"Fuck wrong with everybody?" is what you sayin'
But if everybody's crazy, you're the one that's insane
Crazy how life works
You got a knot in your chest, imagine how a knife hurts
You stabbed Un over some records
Your excuse was "He was talkin' too reckless!"
Let go your ego over your right shoulder
Your left is sayin', "Finish your breakfast!"
You egged Solange on
Knowin' all along, all you had to say you was wrong
You almost went Eric Benét
Let the baddest girl in the world get away
I don't even know what else to say
Nigga, never go Eric Benét!
I don't even know what you woulda done
In the future other niggas playin' football with your son
You woulda lost it
Thirteen bottles of Ace of Spade, what it did to Boston
Nah, Jay Z
Bye, Jay Z

https://genius.com/Jay-z-kill-jay-z-lyrics
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
So, what have we learned thus far? That social engineering was and is deep. And they are whiling to go far in defending it as well.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Jay-Z Talks About Dissing Kanye West & Future, Cheating On Beyonce, Solange Elevator Incident & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77MxhI4iDM

JAY Z Interview 2017 | Talks Beef With Kanye West , Cheating On Beyonce, LaVar Ball & More

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxVVU6IEHsE

vanilla
single
Member # 22812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanilla   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't even know who you are in the first place.

ดาราศาสตร์

Posts: 8 | From: thai | Registered: Aug 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on man. Jay-Z ain't conscious and never has been.
Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
But wait a minute isn't Beyonce a Black Panther?

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Come on man. Jay-Z ain't conscious never has been.

He is conscious and always has been. He may not expressed it and choose another path, but he always has been conscious.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
But wait a minute isn't Beyonce a Black Panther?

http://www.truthrevolt.org/sites/default/files/styles/content_full_width/public/field/image/articles/30fb8cc400000578-3436610-the_superstar_had_been_expected_to_del iver_a_political_statement-a-87_1454901654195.jpg?itok=vKNr47a

But wait a minute. Every time you post you run a mock with yourself.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was probably not by accident you posted that link? [Big Grin]

quote:

Beyonce Brings Black Panther Chic, Black Lives Matter Message to Super Bowl Halftime

You may recall that the Black Panther Party was, as the Freedom Center's Discover the Networks site describes them, a violent revolutionary organization of the 1960s and 1970s whose members engaged in drug dealing, pimping, rape, extortion, assault, and murder. Their aim was to harass the police, protest against “police brutality” and America’s allegedly racist power structure, and ultimately ignite a violent race war in the United States.

—Mark Tapson Editor-in-Chief
Mark Tapson is a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center, where he focuses on the politics of popular culture.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/beyonce-brings-black-panther-chic-black-lives-matter-message-super-bowl-halftime

http://www.davidhorowitzfreedomcenter.org/school-for-political-warfare/

I wonder the lioness, why do you hate black people? What have black people done to you and "your community" for you to hate blacks as much as you do?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
For the ill informed on who the Black Panthers were. Look at:

THE BLACK PANTHERS VANGUARD OF THE REVOLUTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osdNvk6CCKs

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm black fool

Wake up

there is real wokeness and there is trend wokeness used as marketing

You do not seem to be able to distinguish them.

Look at here hair dyed blonde while the other girls all have black afro puffs, it's ridiculous and the fact that it happened at the super bowl should tell you something

quote:
He is conscious and always has been. He may not expressed it and choose another path, but he always has been conscious.

quote:

Music business hate me ‘cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since
When your cents got that much in common

--Jay Z, Moment of Clarity

Why don't you ever make threads on blacks in the Netherlands?
I attribute your naivete to not being American.
Jay Z is drug dealer music.
Ask Chuck D, Freeway Ricky Ross or tific, they'll tell you you are overboard in thinking rappers can say no wrong

when you know better and you choose another path for the sake of making more money do you know what the term for that is?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm black fool

Wake up

there is real wokeness and there is trend wokeness used as marketing

It's funny when you are telling me to "wake up", when you are in a deep hybernation. So deep that you can't even respond to the most basic questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GSvHwVy4P4

quote:

Why don't you ever make threads on blacks in the Netherlands?

Because you will not grasp any of it, just like you lack understanding of blacks in America. But perhaps we should talk about Sweden or that neighboring place where you are from.

quote:
Look at here hair dyed blonde while the other girls all have black afro puffs, it's ridiculous and the fact that it happened at the super bowl should tell you something

Stop derailing, and acting as if you know about black peoples hair. You have been exposed multiple times on here over the many years. That link you had was HIDEOUS and a BOLDFACE LIE!

quote:

quote:

Music business hate me ‘cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me and the music I be making
I dumbed down for my audience to double my dollars
They criticized me for it, yet they all yell "holla"
If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' – I ain't been rhyming like Common since
When your cents got that much in common

--Jay Z, Moment of Clarity

You keep making these funny basic assumptions, simple because you don't know what that HELL you are talking about.

quote:

I attribute your naivete to not being American.
Jay Z is drug dealer music.

when you know better and you choose another path for the sake of making more money do you know what the term for that is?

Says the clown, who has been called out by everybody to be a FAKE. How more "real" can it get?

quote:

Ask Chuck D, Freeway Ricky Ross or tific, they'll tell you you are overboard in thinking rappers can say no wrong

More half-witted arguments.

You should ask Chuck D, Freeway, Ricky Ross… about the Black Panthers.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com