EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Many people are thanking Egypt and Egyptians this very minute (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Many people are thanking Egypt and Egyptians this very minute
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
copy and paste

Is this all what you have to say to the subject, karla? Is all what you can ever do on this forum is to critisize others? Where is your opinion?

Thankfully some people will indeed read the article because it's crucial to the current situation.

You should start reading, karla, not complaining! Yadda yadda!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt has been placed between the two parties unwanted. They are under pressure from the inside by their oppostition and from the outside, by every country that is pro-Palestines.
Now they want to force Egypt in the direction they want, the way politics work.
From one side the image from a hungry starving Palestinian population is not true, from the other side Israel is be able to do what they like to do, what also isn't right either.
Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood are partners, and they will use this oppurtunity to make the MB stronger. If the Muslim Brotherhood will get important influence in Egyptian politics, the situation will change completely, in national and international politics.
I don't believe it will better the situation as it is right now...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
Originally posted by karla:
copy and paste

Is this all what you have to say to the subject, karla? Is all what you can ever do on this forum is to critisize others? Where is your opinion?

Thankfully some people will indeed read the article because it's crucial to the current situation.

You should start reading, karla, not complaining! Yadda yadda!!

since when doing copy and paste means that you expressed your opinion? [Eek!]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karla, please do yourself a favor, go and cook your pilaf.... your replies bore me to death!

This was OFF TOPIC. [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
off topic....get a life ...and go cook for your children [Big Grin]
p.s. you are even more boring then me...copy/paste [Razz]

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Honey it's 6:45 p.m. and we already had dinner. Earlier for lunch we had spaghettis with tomato sauce - my kids favourite! [Smile] After that they had lots of fresh air outside on the playground and the older ones did even homework believe it or not. Now they are already changed and playing/drawing.

So why don't you get a life, have kids.... and see how it is to have a family? You should be seriously looking for a husband, your biological clock is ticking away tick-tack tick-tack! You should not sit on Egyptsearch.com but Mansearch.com!! [Razz]

Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's all cook together in bees. And spank some babies while we're at it.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

You only presume that I haven't husband!!! [Wink]
by the way...last "advice" which you gave it to me...try with someone else [Razz]

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How old are you?

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
For all I could care is that you are still a virgin, karla, and virgins are worshipped in Egypt so you still have chances! [Big Grin]
Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TL is bitching around for the first time I ever see that, she is worn out of acting like the moral lady she is not and now gettting fuucking personal right ahead .... [Big Grin]
Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Korvin, why do you still try to contact me by PM? Stop it, wallahy I am not KeepingItReal..... hasta la vista, baby!! [Big Grin]

Oh btw just in case for everyone to remember it wasn't ME who took this thread off topic!!

Korvin's
Member # 14099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korvin's     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just am dying to see you getting brave enough to confess you are a zionist which you really are. [Big Grin]

P.S. May you post the content of the PM I sent you please [Big Grin] LOL

Posts: 890 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Korvin, why do you still try to contact me by PM? Stop it, wallahy I am not KeepingItReal..... hasta la vista, baby!! [Big Grin]

Oh btw just in case for everyone to remember it wasn't ME who took this thread off topic!!

Then go back ON TOPIC !!!
The same for korvin's and karla...
Playingquarter is over...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES MA'AM!! [Big Grin]

Egyptians grow weary of Gazans

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080129/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_disgruntled_rafah

The article states that some Gazans are stealing from the Egyptians!

Concerns that Hamas plans to attack Israel from Sinai:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/948065.html

airspeed
Member # 14660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for airspeed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually some people do read TL's post [Wink]
Posts: 42 | From: here, there and everywhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Good girl! [Wink]
The strange thing is, that Egyptians are not worried at all about this incidents.
Of course, when you're welcoming thousands of people who haven't been able to get goods they couldn't get for a long time, all kinds of people are under them; also thieves...maybe worse!
The feeling of compassion that we are having, is not that strong by them. Maybe something to think about...

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a mess!There must be border security,other wise this chaos will get out of control!I have nothing against refugees coming to egypt for help,but this is becoming too political as HAMAS Has proved that they are a power to be reckoned with,and Egypt doesnt need that hassle,she has enough.Egypt should seriously consider in building a proper concrete wall with Gaza,i say this from a pure sense of security.
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good sometimes to hear what Jews think on this subject.

Very interesting, keep informing.

karla all c & p inserted here will be deleted.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
What a mess!There must be border security,other wise this chaos will get out of control!I have nothing against refugees coming to egypt for help,but this is becoming too political as HAMAS Has proved that they are a power to be reckoned with,and Egypt doesnt need that hassle,she has enough.Egypt should seriously consider in building a proper concrete wall with Gaza,i say this from a pure sense of security.

Every cause has an effect...in this case effect was that thousands of Palestinians broke through the border to fill up on fuel, food and other supplies. Instead of building walls would be better to eliminate the cause which created those events.
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingmylife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's becoming too political because Palestinians will not be starved to death as planned.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
There is a theory that this could become a step to peace,made unconsciencly by Hamas:

This conflict in fact started as a conflict between the Arabs and Israeli. The territory was part of a British mandate where two states should arise: an Arabic and an Israeli.
The Arabs did not agree in this and the start of the conflict was Arabs against Israeli's.

Gaza belonged to the ottomanian empire untill 1917, afterwards it became under Britisch mandate and after that, in 1949,Egypt occupied it.After the sixday war in 1967, it became occupied by Israel.

Yasser Arafat came and made the conclict Palestians against Israeli. The Arab countries and the Russians supported the Palestinians, and they developed a new industry: terror.
A cruel form of people were invented; Palestinians into terrorism, and as a result on this, the Israeli answered in the same way.

The Egyptian gouvernment does not want, and never did want the Gazastrip back. Even after Camp David they refused.
Of course you have to be a little crazy to want the Palestinian area's to become a part of your country, because where the Palestinians arise, at least trouble comes with them, more likely a civil war.

The Jihad started late in the last century, after the Iranian revolution. The fight wasn't any longer based on nationalistic and arabic feelings, but on political Islam, and this considers only the existence of a state like Israel unacceptable. Khomeiny called Israel a cancerous tumour into the body of Islam.
The new opinion became that Israel had to be destroyed.

In 2005 Israel left the Gazastrip, and since then Hamas dominates the area.
The separationwall between Egypt and Gaza has been sabotaged by Hamas.

A beautifull action! Gaza has to become part of Egypt again, like it was before. The people are speaking the same language, many of them had an Egyptian passport, and all Arab countries that claim to love the Palestines that much, can prove their love to them. EU has to encourage Egypt to make Gaza Egypt again.

Of course Egypt will treat Hamas in a hard way, but this will never reach European media, at least not in the way it goes right now, because there are no Jews involved.

After a number of years the Palestinians also will discover the EU and UN aidfunds. They will learn how to work, and how to get education. After that they will use their knowledge to make two states again, and Egypt will be happy to give Gaza back to them. With wisdom they will go as the whole world wants them to go now.

Egypt has to show guts and wisdom, it's a realistic change on peace.

But; Egyptian gouvernment does not like muslim-fundamentalists, just like EU does not encourage them to do so. So, misery will least forever...

--------------------

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

I think US should donate one State of America to Jews exclusively.

Only one State is not going to harm the rest of United States, they should be generous and give it up for the sake of world peace.

Palestinians could finally live free in their own homeland and everyone is happy.

Strangeways
Member # 14752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed, it would create an extremely interesting situation if Israel formally ceded Gaza back to Egypt, recognizing Egyptian sovereignty there as it prevailed before 1967. What would that do for the push for a Palestinian state? Would Bush-Rice insist that the Mubarak regime relinquish Gaza to the sovereignty of the Palestinians?

Give Gaza to Egypt

**NEWSFLASH**

Arabs throughout the world rejoice as Israel signals desire to cede it to Egypt

AP- Saudi officials indicated they would provide a package of grants and loans to the Egyptian government as Gaza was warmly received back into its territory. President Mubarak announced the deal was finalized this week, and was clearly elated to have the Gaza Strip back under Egyptian control. Muslim leaders throughout the Islamic world signaled their support and congratulations.

**NEWSFLASH OVER**

Israel needs to set a cutoff date. Gaza is Egypt's problem now.

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Strangeways
Member # 14752

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Strangeways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Israel should react in a 'Pavlovian' manner to rocket attacks. At each attack, cut water and electricity for a brief period, say 6 hours, so the Palestinians will percieve the cutoffs as a direct consequence of the attacks, not as some brutal punishment.

That should trigger a clear, popular reaction against the terrorist groups.

Every time anything gets shot into Israel from Gaza then Israel has the right to respond. Hamas is lobbing mortars and using snipers to attack civilians indiscrimiately. The right to self-defense is a basic human right and a basic right to any sovereign nation.

Try to imagine it at the local level, even at the level of the street you live in. Imagine that someone on your block sits in his house, receiving strange shipments from chemical companies, and he is already known -the police have told you they have reason to believe, but for some reason have not obtained a search warrant and gone in, that his house is loaded with assault weapons -Kalashnikovs, bazookas, home-made rockets. Oh, and another thing. Apparently he is a great reader and collector of hate literature, from the Nazis on up, down, and sideways, and has repeatedly attacked any neighbor who comes near his house, and has repeatedly been driven away, in the middle of the night, while attempting to vandalize or damage the cars and houses up and down the block. There are unsolved rapes and murders in the town, and the police tell you he is the prime suspect, but still they haven't quite managed to arrive at the stage of arresting him, or even of criticizing him.

And you have built, at your own expense, a power generator, which you have generously agreed-you did so a while back- to let various neighbors on the block, including this particular neighbor, use. But he has gotten into the habit of sending his rockets in the direction of your house, and you and your children are fearful of stepping outside as you once did. And finally you decide to remove him from the electricity grid,the one supplied by your very own generator. And he yells about your "persection" and "oppression".

Posts: 156 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
This is a bit to one-sighted to me. Because when the whole block knows that my house is an impregnable blockhouse, packed up from cellar to the point of the roof with the most modern weapons and a high number of armed forces to serve all this. If the need would become too high, then I have a friend who lives around the corner, which is possibly even better armed, and its power influences the complete city.
I see it like this...

The Israeli's have done a low of wrong, and they still do. For me they are no better as the ones they are fighting against. And they get protected, they can do whatever they like, whenever they like, without any bad consequences on world-level.

No,no,no....

In fact it isn't about who is right and who is wrong in this issue. Not anymore. To much has happened. The only thing what all have to have in mind is solute the problem....

--------------------

maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lovingmylife:

Only one State is not going to harm the rest of United States, they should be generous and give it up for the sake of world peace.

Palestinians could finally live free in their own homeland and everyone is happy.

WELL,If the US donates a state for the israelis then let IRAN or Saudi donate a state to the palestenians so that the whole world can have peace from those Two War mongers!!
Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen Saudia Araiba, Kuwait, Bahrain, UAE, and Egypt is more than happy and willing to take care of it's on Muslim Brethren i.e. the Palestians.

If Israel reliquishes control completely and I mean completely you will see the Arabs step in immediately and take care of it's own. Not to mention the Millions of Arabs living in the West and Europe who would love to send aid i.e. money to their brothers and sisters.

Come on Israel let go!..Give control over to the Palestians completely! They won't because they're scared.

--------------------
'Abdullah bin 'Umar said, "Allah's Apostle (صلى الله عليه و سلم) took hold of my shoulder and said, "Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveller."

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bastet*Loves*Ptah
Member # 13948

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bastet*Loves*Ptah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who could blame them? In this everybody is guilty.

--------------------
MEOW

Posts: 412 | From: protectress of Lower Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Think so, SITS?
Untill now, what has been showed in case of humatitary aid to Palestinians? Not in words, but in deeds? Raising price-levels by shopping-vistis is NOT giving aid.
Supply help when there is need inside these walls should be giving aid....
What exactly are the countries you need doing for their Palestinian brothers and sisters?
Giving weapons is no aid...

--------------------

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Somewhere in the sands     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Think so, SITS?
Untill now, what has been showed in case of humatitary aid to Palestinians? Not in words, but in deeds? Raising price-levels by shopping-vistis is NOT giving aid.
Supply help when there is need inside these walls should be giving aid....
What exactly are the countries you need doing for their Palestinian brothers and sisters?
Giving weapons is no aid...

Aid can't get throught because the Israels are blocking it! They block and control the sea ports, the road ways, the airports you name it!

Let them reliquish complete control and see what happens! They won't, because they use it as their threat and intimidation against the Palestians.

Posts: 2342 | From: Its not where I'm from but where Im going | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I don't know, this is typical an excuse. I think, when there would be need indeed, no Israel or any other country would be able to hold that measure, because the UN would interfere, it is humanitary aid!!!
It's just an excuse that can be heard from both sides...

--------------------

Somewhere in the sands
Member # 13869

quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
I don't know, this is typical an excuse. I think, when there would be need indeed, no Israel or any other country would be able to hold that measure, because the UN would interfere, it is humanitary aid!!!
It's just an excuse that can be heard from both sides...

The UN? The UN can't even get Israel to comply with the UN Resolutions slapped against them. Does UNR 242 ring a bell? Now more than 40 years old! Do you think Israel gives a rats butt about the UN or the International Community?

Surely your joking?

You must be still waiting for the Bushman to slapped additonal sanctions against Israel or threaten them with war? Wait a Minute. The USA having slapped them with one sanction, not ONE sanction yet for disobeying the UN and after 40 years I seriously doubt if it will ever happen.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
I know about the UN resolutions that are ignored by Israel...
But there is a difference.
I was talking about purely humanitary aid, and that's different. It's difficult to defend a refusement to feed hungry people, to give medications, etc. Giving and sharing without any politically in mind, nobody could refuse this!!!
I am against every act of war where innocent civilians are dupated, no matter which nationality they might have...
Organisations like Doctors Without Borders, Red Cross/Red Half Moon, etc....
They are not politically involved, they just offer help to civilians who are in need...

--------------------

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxman:
quote:

WELL,If the US donates a state for the israelis then let IRAN or Saudi donate a state to the palestenians so that the whole world can have peace from those Two War mongers!!
Great ideas, then I'll go take over Palestine when it's all empty.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elizabethN
Member # 14096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elizabethN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
queen of the copy and paste Ms know it all!
Posts: 1369 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingmylife
Member # 13695

This copy and paste material will be deleted. It's just a waste of time.

For the poster above who made a comment on my comment about giving up one US State to Jews.

Sir - Palestinians were born in Palestine before Jews came over after the country was given to them as a gift and re-named into "Israel". Out of feeling sorry as they were country less.

There is no such thing as Israel.

There is only a Palestine.

So giving up one State woud resolve the issue and there would be no reasons to incite hate and wars into that Region again.

All aid would go to US because they would fund their own Jewish State.

In fact, maybe funds given would be not needed as such. Or would be given to someone who needs it more.

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

???? lady your comments on Palestinians are very insensitive.

It is the 2nd page and you still don't have a sense of reality.

You clearly deny their suffering and you even go as far as to say all this is a lie.

This kind of thinking is highly unusual.

Most Europeans do understand Palestinian issue.

Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Well, some people never learn, LML.

--------------------

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
The thing is that the Palestinians have not been allowed into Egypt proper, just the Egyptian part of Rafah. They can only go as far as Arish and not actually into the rest of Egypt. It seems as if they are in a bit of a no-man's land, out of Gaza, but not fully into Egypt.

Remember the pilgrims who got stuck? They were stuck at Arish trying to get back into Gaza, not in Rafah.

So all Egypt has actually done is allowed them to come into a no-man's land to do some shopping and spend all their money; which admittedly is a good thing, but its not as good as it appears on the surface. Is it ever?

I totally agree, Egypt and the Arabs don't do anywhere near enough for Palestine. So sad.
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
I just am dying to say,- getting brave enough to confess I am a faggot which I really are. [Big Grin]

P.S. May you post the content of the PM I sent you please Im not into woman [Big Grin] LOL

I always knew [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Lol.
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This copy and paste material will be deleted. It's just a waste of time.

For the poster above who made a comment on my comment about giving up one US State to Jews.

Sir - Palestinians were born in Palestine before Jews came over after the country was given to them as a gift and re-named into "Israel". Out of feeling sorry as they were country less.

There is no such thing as Israel.

There is only a Palestine.

So giving up one State woud resolve the issue and there would be no reasons to incite hate and wars into that Region again.

All aid would go to US because they would fund their own Jewish State.

In fact, maybe funds given would be not needed as such. Or would be given to someone who needs it more.

Try read some more history
Palestine" is a name created by the British--there never has been a land called Palestine or a people called Palestinians. If you take a look at history you will see that back then--the Arabs actually resented the name.

Gods promise to the Jews was forever--even with allowing a dispersion of Jews through out the world Gods promise was to bring them back to their land and this began in 1948 and continues to this day.

Believe what you will but God will not allow Israel to be defeated and the state of the world and the end of the world rests on the small country of Israel.

If you dont believe--explain how a newly formed country (Israel) managed to defeat all those Arab countrys in 1948 in the war that was decalred by the Arab nations the day after Israel declared itself a state?
Israel did not have the military it has today and the out-going British actually aided the Arabs.
Even before ww2, arab nations did not recognize the jew even it is stated in their koran, that the promised land will be given to the jews, until god will revoked its promised to the israelites. so who cares about the arabs. it is written and destined to be land of the jews so be it.

Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
"To Moses We [Allah] gave nine clear signs. Ask the Israelites how he [Moses] first appeared amongst them. Pharoah said to him: 'Moses, I can see that you are bewitched.' 'You know full well,' he [Moses] replied, 'that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth has revealed these visible signs. Pharoah, you are doomed.'"

"Pharoah sought to scare them [the Israelites] out of the land [of Israel]: but We [Allah] drowned him [Pharoah] together with all who were with him. Then We [Allah] said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land [the Land of Israel]. When the promise of the hereafter [End of Days] comes to be fulfilled, We [Allah] shall assemble you [the Israelites] all together [in the Land of Israel]."

"We [Allah] have revealed the Qur'an with the truth, and with the truth it has come down. We have sent you [Muhammed] forth only to proclaim good news and to give warning."

[Qur'an, "Night Journey," chapter 17:100-104]

gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
God wanted to give Avraham a double blessing, through Ishmael and through Isaac, and ordered that Ishmael's descendents should live in the desert of Arabia and Isaac's in Canaan.

The Qur'an recognizes the Land of Israel as the heritage of the Jews and it explains that, before the Last Judgment, Jews will return to dwell there. This prophecy has already been fulfilled.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by gab:
quote:
Originally posted by Korvin's:
I just am dying to say,- getting brave enough to confess I am a faggot which I really are. [Big Grin]

P.S. May you post the content of the PM I sent you please Im not into woman [Big Grin] LOL

I always knew [Roll Eyes]
Gab got a little creative here, well done!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Strangeways
Member # 14752

Rate Member
PA's Message: In English – Coexist; In Arabic – Destroy Israel

(IsraelNN.com) The Palestinian Authority (PA) is delivering two very different messages to the Western and Arab world. The message to the West, declared in English in front of media microphones and cameras, glorifies an independent Palestinian state coexisting peacefully beside Israel.

But according to documented videos of PA TV programs monitored by Palestinian Media Watch (PMW), the PA is telling its Arab audience that there will be no Israel at all, rather one large Arab Palestine will rule the entirety of Israel.

[...] PMW Director Itamar Marcus explains that translated speeches and interviews of Palestinian leaders reveal their true intentions. Even "moderate" PA leaders have no intention of actually making peace with Israel or even recognizing its right to exist. Marcus says that hate-filled messages are rampant in PA culture and even in children's textbooks, which tell young minds that Islam demands the destruction of Israel.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125135

Nothing new in this, of course. Arafat was a master at it. If they play this double game long enough, the PA will have neither a state, nor peace, nor coexistence, nor triumph, nor advance, nor hope.

lovingmylife
Member # 13695

What's going on to happen next to Palestinians and Jews?

Let's evaluate:

First stage: Jewish people were living under German military occupation in Europe. Everyday Jews were suffering German brutality.

Jews were victims of German people. German people were persecutors. Germans lost Jews survived.

2nd Stage: ( shocking ) Victims who were persecuted become persecutors.

Palestinians are currently living under Jewish military occupation. Everyday Palestinians are suffering Jewish brutality.

Palestinians are victims of Jewish people. Jewish people are persecutors. Jews will lose Palestinians will survive.

3rd stage: Jewish people will be living under Palestinian or some other military occupation. Everyday Jews will be suffering Palestinian or some other nation brutality.

Jews will be victims of Palestinians or some other nation. Palestinians or some other nation will be persecutors. Palestinians will lose ( maybe ) Jews will survive ( maybe ).

Now the questions are:

1. Will Palestinians persecute Jews?
2. Will Palestinians resist genocide?
3. Will Palestinians stop the repetition of killing cycle?

( Jews are somehow making sure that Palestinians chose genocide eventually, because they try really hard to create enough anger towards themselves, and create a deep desire for their own persecution )

- Jews start conflicts so they can feel 'victimized'.
- Jews create conflicts so people persecute them.
- Once this takes place, Jews feel like a victim to confirm their beliefs.

Questions:

1. Will Jews if persecuted again create another conflict to confirm victim role again?
2. Will Jews survive 2nd persecution if this takes place?
3. Why Jews are unable to stop the need for being a victim?
4. Why Jews create own persecution? For what?

- Now as you can notice, Germans did not go further.
- Germans were persecutors and the cycle is over.
- Palestinians are just chosen by random. It could be any other nation.

Clearly this is about Jews and their very deep need for victimization and own persecution.

Jews seem to want to punish & persecute themselves for 'something' they feel bad about. This is clearly shown in above stages.

They clearly are self-destructive Nation who deep down dislike themselves and is unable to stop own persecution.

They feel "shame" for something that took place in the past and they want to be punished for it, or punish themselves for it collectively. It could be rooted deeply in the past.

This is the core of the problem.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com