EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian men (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Egyptian men
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ** Ahmad**:
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
This is an open forum with "normal" people. If people wants facts and statistics they should look elsewhere.
Here people write how they see and experience things and that dont have to sientific.

yes why not?
I can insult denmark and its people because I have wrong ideas about them! why not? [Confused]

Be my guest insult all you like - we dont burn down embassies because of words neither do we have tradions to lash or kill our offsprings.
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
Haha, but try to think abit further. It's often used in politics: the loudest or biggest voice is what majority speaks. They don't have to be right, but it has to be loud, big and overwelming other voices. Just collect a group of people who talk alike, and the minority has no voice anymore.
Imagine Hitler: He was wrong, but he had a loud voice. Because of that voice the people followed him and he even got democratically elected. Majority represented HIS opinion. After years it became clear that he was wrong...

Then your saying that nobody inhere is entitled to have an opinion unless they can back it up with a sientific source or statistics - wow it would be quite inhere very quickly. I cant see the point in having a forum then unless its a medical forum where doctors disguss.

Sorry questionmark but i think your in deep here.
Ahmed (the islamic terrorist) himself says it is tradion that they kill their offspring incase of pregnancies. Do y need any statics so we are allowed to disguss it???

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
You kill your children because of 'traditions' which are the same 'traditions' that used to bury the girls alive before Islam. These 'traditions' are against Islam and you speak of Ramadan??

actually if you know islam well ,then both of them if they are married should be killed and if they are not married should be lashed ,the killing part in Arab and Islamic countries are not done by the government but people SOMETIMES do it and they kick the girls AND THE BOYS out of the family
Actually if you knew Quran well you would know that it says lashing in there, not killing, not stoning, not shooting.

Yes I know its not done by the government its done by the families who care more for 'cultural traditions' and 'what the neighbours will say' than they care about Islam or their own children. How can Quran tell you to love and honour your parents who at the same time will kick you out of the family if you do something against the 'traditions'?? Your insistance on bringing your cultural traditions into the religion is making a mockery out of Gods Book.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we said before whether about a future spouse or where your children are concerned it is all about what 'others' will say or think. [Frown] That is so very sad indeed. [Frown] Why is that so important i wonder. Maybe as Pinkmoon said earlier it is because Egyptians like to talk bad and gossip about another even though it is a part of their religion not too, who knows. [Confused]
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Vesuvius:
quote:

Why should people stop to sleep with each other before marriage???

Because that is according to their religions, and that is what the poster is saying 'why is it ok for men to sleep with women but not the other way around' or 'most Egyptian men aren't virgins'

So sure, if someone wants to have sex before marriage then there is nothing stopping them, they just need to find someone else who is willing, but then they cant complain when men are not virgins, AND it goes against their societies expectations and their religion.

You are talking about this one act as being a small thing, but it is actually HUGE and would change the whole fabric of society. If it became acceptable for people to start to 'test drive' each other you are inviting more problems, not solving any...you will just bring the problems that come from this (unwanted pregnancies, std's, terminations of pregnancy) into a country ill equipped to deal with it, so it will pile more problems up for the women...

Do you think this will bring equality for women? OR a better lifestyle?

Who do you think will suffer more through having sex before marriage? Why go far, look around you, who has it harder in YOUR society?

I dont ever want a husband/boyfriend that is a virgin. Most women like when men can "handle" a woman..... We dont expect our partners to be virgins where i come from (unless your 15 years old...)
The avergae person has 9 sexual partners during their life time in my country. Im up to 4 now so i have a bit of a way to go yet but im also only 30 [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

With respect, this is all about your life in your country, and that isn't what I aksed. [Smile]
Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vesuvius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
quote:
And lets remember that they dont lose their virginity on their own, it takes a women too [Wink]

So if a man loses his virginity to another man - that doesn't count??
I'm not really sure why you even bothered saying this [Confused]

Are you trying to tell us that Egyptian men all lose their viginity through gay sex? Or are you just avoiding the issue that it takes man AND women to be having sex? [Razz]

This thread has just got stupid now

Posts: 140 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think what they are trying to say Vesuvius is that in Egypt 'some' consider giving anal sex as not losing their virginity and 'some' woman and men consider that if she has anal sex she is still classed as a virgin. [Roll Eyes] Stupid i know [Wink] but that does goes on, i have heard of those things many years ago.
Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why should people stop to sleep with each other before marriage???

Because that is according to their religions, and that is what the poster is saying 'why is it ok for men to sleep with women but not the other way around' or 'most Egyptian men aren't virgins'

So sure, if someone wants to have sex before marriage then there is nothing stopping them, they just need to find someone else who is willing, but then they cant complain when men are not virgins, AND it goes against their societies expectations and their religion.

You are talking about this one act as being a small thing, but it is actually HUGE and would change the whole fabric of society. If it became acceptable for people to start to 'test drive' each other you are inviting more problems, not solving any...you will just bring the problems that come from this (unwanted pregnancies, std's, terminations of pregnancy) into a country ill equipped to deal with it, so it will pile more problems up for the women...

Do you think this will bring equality for women? OR a better lifestyle?

Who do you think will suffer more through having sex before marriage? Why go far, look around you, who has it harder in YOUR society?

I dont ever want a husband/boyfriend that is a virgin. Most women like when men can "handle" a woman..... We dont expect our partners to be virgins where i come from (unless your 15 years old...)
The avergae person has 9 sexual partners during their life time in my country. Im up to 4 now so i have a bit of a way to go yet but im also only 30 [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

With respect, this is all about your life in your country, and that isn't what I aksed. [Smile]
With all respect - i didnt undstand what your question was?? I thought y asked how it was in my society.... [Confused]
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
I asked whether you think that having sex before marriage will make things better for women in Egypt.

And do you think that by doing that it will bring them equality?

I asked you just to look at your own society, where men and women do have sex before marriage, who carries the burden, men or women? Who has an easier time of it?

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
I think what they are trying to say Vesuvius is that in Egypt 'some' consider giving anal sex as not losing their virginity and 'some' woman and men consider that if she has anal sex she is still classed as a virgin. [Roll Eyes] Stupid i know [Wink] but that does goes on, i have heard of those things many years ago.

Of course 'some' people will be misinformed about sex, but that would mean that everyone is only talking about what goes on in the uneducated population, not the whole of Egypt.
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
I asked whether you think that having sex before marriage will make things better for women in Egypt.

I asked you just to look at your own society, where men and women do have sex before marriage, who carries the burden, men or women? Who has an easier time of it?

They should not only be "allowed" sex before marriage but also a lot of other normal liberties such how they are "allowed" to behave and dress. Take an education and actually use it for something.
Sex before marriage is not a burden. Never felt it as a burden. Its a part of life and people can have a good moral eventhought. I Had my first sexual experience when i was 16, - i was a 3 years older young guy. Our relationsship lasted 4 month and we are still friends - no regrets. It does not make me a bad person or any of the other millions of young people that does the same. I Egypt they just marry them as wife no 1-2-3-4 or have sex outside marriage when they work in turist places. Sex is natural and nothing to be ashamed of weather your man or woman.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Really everyone - see this clip please- please use a couple of minutes of your time to watch and listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Negt6IzxPTo

What an educated wellspoken and totally right lady.

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Please take a look at my poll, I would be interested in all of your comments [Smile]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=10&t=005300

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
took reply to the other thread [Smile]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vesuvius:

Sex before marriage is not a burden. Never felt it as a burden.

What about if you become pregnant at a young age?

Our relationsship lasted 4 month and we are still friends - no regrets.

So what if every other relationship only lasted 4 months, would you still think it a good idea?

It does not make me a bad person or any of the other millions of young people that does the same.

No it doesn't make you a 'bad' person, why do you think that it would? Do you feel that other people think that you are a 'bad' person because of it?

I Egypt they just marry them as wife no 1-2-3-4

As far as I know it isn't common for men to have 4 wives in Egypt, even though they are able to, and would those relationships last longer than 4 months?

or have sex outside marriage when they work in turist places.

Well, some do, but not all, but rememebr we are talking about men AND women, the focus is not on men only

Sex is natural and nothing to be ashamed of weather your man or woman.

absolutely agree that sex is natural and nothing to be ashamed of, Islamic countries are not ashamed of sex either, its just promoted to be between man and wife only

What are the chances of all relationsships will last 4 month comon' be realistic......
[Roll Eyes]

Offcourse i didnt get pregnant as we are educated about safe sex in schools - so i was on the pill and he used a condom. For the young people that do "forget" the protection and get pregnant - our parents/families are ready with all the support the young people need. And the government will help to both finacially and with payed daycare so that the young people can continune their education and dont get "set back" in their life.

And no - nobody in Denmark view me as a bad person because i have had sex with 4 men i my life. But i get looked on as a piece of meat when i get to Egypt eventhough i never ever dress provocative. If people had some more sex INCLUDING THE EGYPTIAN WOMEN, - then they would probaly have a more natural way of behaving.

Sex only between husband and wife???? [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] What about when the "followers of Muhammed" has sex with their slaves and so did Muhammed. There is tradion of sex without marriage in Islam.

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Do you mind if i take this to the other thread?
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
Do you mind if i take this to the other thread?

Quite good idea im getting a bit confussed otherwise [Smile]
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Questionmarks:
Haha, but try to think abit further. It's often used in politics: the loudest or biggest voice is what majority speaks. They don't have to be right, but it has to be loud, big and overwelming other voices. Just collect a group of people who talk alike, and the minority has no voice anymore.
Imagine Hitler: He was wrong, but he had a loud voice. Because of that voice the people followed him and he even got democratically elected. Majority represented HIS opinion. After years it became clear that he was wrong...

Then your saying that nobody inhere is entitled to have an opinion unless they can back it up with a sientific source or statistics - wow it would be quite inhere very quickly. I cant see the point in having a forum then unless its a medical forum where doctors disguss.

Sorry questionmark but i think your in deep here.
Ahmed (the islamic terrorist) himself says it is tradion that they kill their offspring incase of pregnancies. Do y need any statics so we are allowed to disguss it???

I'm in an audit, so can't make it long. Sure you can have an opinion, but you have to realise that it is just an opinion and not necesarrely the one and only truth. Or the whole truth.
That's my biggest objection, the majority of opinion are about a part of a society, and is not representing the whole society.
CU tomorrow... [Smile]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vesuvius = caterpillar??

Can I get a confirmation, please??? [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Vesuvius = caterpillar??

It took you soo long to learn Vesuvius is Caterpillar/Tinker? [Confused]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Vesuvius = caterpillar??

It took you soo long to learn Vesuvius is Caterpillar/Tinker? [Confused]
OMG .....how terrible! Forgive me!! [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Well you are not the first person to think this, but I will just leave you all to decide for yourselves who I might be.

As far as I am concerned, I am vesuvius.

Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
You kill your children because of 'traditions' which are the same 'traditions' that used to bury the girls alive before Islam. These 'traditions' are against Islam and you speak of Ramadan??

actually if you know islam well ,then both of them if they are married should be killed and if they are not married should be lashed ,the killing part in Arab and Islamic countries are not done by the government but people SOMETIMES do it and they kick the girls AND THE BOYS out of the family
Actually if you knew Quran well you would know that it says lashing in there, not killing, not stoning, not shooting.

Yes I know its not done by the government its done by the families who care more for 'cultural traditions' and 'what the neighbours will say' than they care about Islam or their own children. How can Quran tell you to love and honour your parents who at the same time will kick you out of the family if you do something against the 'traditions'?? Your insistance on bringing your cultural traditions into the religion is making a mockery out of Gods Book.

Again the women who denys the traditions of the prophet!!

I got tired of you denying that the prophet ordered the married women to be killed because she commited adultery!

btw,as usual you are accusing me with wrong allegations,I DID NOT BROUGHT MY TRADITIONS TO THE RELIGION!

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Well you are not the first person to think this, but I will just leave you all to decide for yourselves who I might be.

As far as I am concerned, I am vesuvius.

Which means a YES!! [Big Grin] No probs; I just wanna know who I am talking to!!
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I got tired of you denying that the prophet ordered the married women to be killed because she commited adultery!

btw,as usual you are accusing me with wrong allegations,I DID NOT BROUGHT MY TRADITIONS TO THE RELIGION!

'traditions' are not 'religion' Akmad. Quran is VERY CLEAR about adultery and fornication for both men and women. The 'tradition' BEFORE Islam WAS stoning, that 'tradition' is not part of Islam as Quran gave clear instructions about it. So yes you HAVE brought your 'traditions' into the religion and as you are not educated in anything beyond Egypt or what you are told, you wont be open to use your mind and see that there is a HUGE difference between 'cultural tradition' and 'religion' and also if you knew anything about God's previous Books (which you seem to think you dont need to know) containing part of the message you would know that stoning was in Torah and was removed by Quran saying lashing. WHY when there is explicit instructions in Quran would a prophet over-ride Allah and make his own rules concerning this??
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rahala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

'traditions' are not 'religion' Akmad. Quran is VERY CLEAR about adultery and fornication for both men and women. The 'tradition' BEFORE Islam WAS stoning, that 'tradition' is not part of Islam as Quran gave clear instructions about it. So yes you HAVE brought your 'traditions' into the religion and as you are not educated in anything beyond Egypt or what you are told, you wont be open to use your mind and see that there is a HUGE difference between 'cultural tradition' and 'religion' and also if you knew anything about God's previous Books (which you seem to think you dont need to know) containing part of the message you would know that stoning was in Torah and was removed by Quran saying lashing. WHY when there is explicit instructions in Quran would a prophet over-ride Allah and make his own rules concerning this??
We in islam do not need to beleive in any other religions or books,every thing is in Quran and Hadith,and i dealt with the problem of adultery before ,and I am not dealing with it again there is no point in beleiving in two religions which are opposite to each other in the foundation!

I HOPE SOME MULSIMS WHO ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT NON_MUSLIMS MARRYING MUSLIMS TALK TO THIS WOMEN

Posts: 2417 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:

We in islam do not need to beleive in any other religions or books,
so again you dont believe Allah when He says He sent those Books?

quote:
every thing is in Quran and Hadith,and i dealt with the problem of adultery before ,and I am not dealing with it again there is no point in beleiving in two religions which are opposite to each other in the foundation!
How can they be opposite each other when Allah tells you CLEARLY that those are from Him??

We did NOT 'deal with' adultery before as you refused to answer the simple questions Akmad. Does Quran say anywhere about stoning?? What punishement does Quran say for adultery and fornication?? Answer me those questions and we may be on the way to 'dealing' with adultery.

Also answer the question I just asked:
WHY when there is explicit instructions in Quran would a prophet over-ride Allah and make his own rules concerning this??

quote:
I HOPE SOME MULSIMS WHO ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT NON_MUSLIMS MARRYING MUSLIMS TALK TO THIS WOMEN
why? you never answered when I pointed out to you where you had totally contradicted yourself when you were talking about that. Obviously you saw that and couldnt explain why you contradicted yourself as this is all what you have been told and without even THINKING you accepted it, contradictions and all.

I know you will evade these questions again Akmad, you always do, in fact you evade most of my questions [Big Grin]

pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkmoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by pinkmoon:
I always refused to get married with the traditional way to go meet a man i don't know who is looking for a wife but few years ago a relative called my mom and told her there is a good man and she wants me to meet him so i was curious i said ok i will give it try.
I went and we met and he has a good job he was looking nice but he asked me a very silly stupid question which is : Do u know how to cook?
I said yes but i asked him the same : Do know how to cook? he said : " hehe i know how to eat? "

Immediately i considered this man as ignorant Why they think a woman= cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids?
Why he asks me if i know how to cook? Stupid way of thinking

I LOVE YOU PINKMOON. Strong independent woman. Your parents has done a great job. ts people like y who could change Egypt for the better.

Y should have asked him: Do y know how to work hard and make a good a salery?? Do y know how to go straight home from work insted of hanging in the streets starring at forign women???
Do y know how to rub my feet after a hard days work??
[Big Grin]

Yes a good question i will tell women who will try this experience to ask him if he can rub her feet then if he can't she refuses him immediately [Razz]
Posts: 114 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinkmoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A question: Why when a wife betrays her husband he wants to kill her or he divorces her and when the man betrays his wife why he asks her for forgiveness? Why if she asks him if i did the same u won't forgive me he answers proudly : " I AM A MAN"
Anyway it's not the men's fault only but it's also women's fault who forgive the men.

Some reasons for why a woman forgive the man who betrays her:
1. The society which taught her that she has no rights and if the man betrays then it's a mistake and the most important thing that he will go back to her and because he is a man he has to be forgiven.
2. The ignorance and weakness and economy situation which made some women has no jobs and no income and if they have a job no enough income to survive alone or with their kids, so she has to accept her cheating on her or she will be in the streets.
3.Women who refuse the situation and go back to their families, their families will say: " he is a man no problem u have to go back to him we have no place for u and ur kids.
4.Some women refuse this situation and say i have to take him back from the woman who he is betraying me with so i'm the winner. For me this woman has no dignity because if she was in his place he wouldn't say i will fight and take her back so i win her back.
5. Women who will say NO and refuse his apologies and his asking for forgiveness and leave him as he would leave her if she did the same which I respect and this is the way it has to be

Posts: 114 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Pinkmoon i think this all goes back to how a son is brought up. I am sure when you marry you will bring your son up to respect himself and women. Unfortunetly many familes don't with their gossip and talking bad about this woman or that woman, maybe seeing father talking not so nice to the mother etc has a negative effect on the boy around them. They hear nonsense like this and believe it. [Frown]
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
True happybunny
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A question: Why when a wife betrays her husband he wants to kill her or he divorces her and when the man betrays his wife why he asks her for forgiveness? Why if she asks him if i did the same u won't forgive me he answers proudly : " I AM A MAN"
Anyway it's not the men's fault only but it's also women's fault who forgive the men.

1. The society which taught her that she has no rights and if the man betrays then it's a mistake and the most important thing that he will go back to her and because he is a man he has to be forgiven.
2. The ignorance and weakness and economy situation which made some women has no jobs and no income and if they have a job no enough income to survive alone or with their kids, so she has to accept her cheating on her or she will be in the streets.
3.Women who refuse the situation and go back to their families, their families will say: " he is a man no problem u have to go back to him we have no place for u and ur kids.
4.Some women refuse this situation and say i have to take him back from the woman who he is betraying me with so i'm the winner. For me this woman has no dignity because if she was in his place he wouldn't say i will fight and take her back so i win her back.
5. Women who will say NO and refuse his apologies and his asking for forgiveness and leave him as he would leave her if she did the same which I respect and this is the way it has to be

A question Ms. Jeanne D'arc de Egipto [Big Grin] [Razz]

Why are you trying to sound too much liberal since you wear hijaab and name your blog as dalidaloveislam?

And another question;
If you really do love Islam, so why do you reject the one of the most well-known rules; a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim. This is agreed by ijmaa of ummah. Just in case, I read all the trustable Islam scholars' opinions and Turkish Islam Association's comment on the subject. All tell the same, it is haraam. A few copy pastes of contemporary hodjas don't change the fact.

In my country (Turkey), people have 2 way to choose, they wear hijaab and follow the sunnah, or they act and wear as a modernist. There is another 3rd kind, the weirdist (like me [Big Grin] ), they look like modernist but defends the rules and try to apply the sunnah as much as possible, but fails most of the time [Frown]

You say too many true things, but at the same time, I believe that your conscience bothers you because you decide (or want) to get married a non-Muslim and you are trying to convince yourself that all Egy men are bad and Islam let Muslimahs to marry a non-Muslim.

Sorry, this is not a 'you go girl' post like others but I believe that my post consists some true points.

You and I come from (nearly) the same culture and I know that we should accept some facts about our societies at some points.

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
$sonomod$
Member # 16818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for $sonomod$     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
quote:

A question Ms. Jeanne D'arc de Egipto [Big Grin] [Razz]

Why are you trying to sound too much liberal since you wear hijaab and name your blog as dalidaloveislam?

And another question;
If you really do love Islam, so why do you reject the one of the most well-known rules; a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim. This is agreed by ijmaa of ummah. Just in case, I read all the trustable Islam scholars' opinions and Turkish Islam Association's comment on the subject. All tell the same, it is haraam. A few copy pastes of contemporary hodjas don't change the fact.

In my country (Turkey), people have 2 way to choose, they wear hijaab and follow the sunnah, or they act and wear as a modernist. There is another 3rd kind, the weirdist (like me [Big Grin] ), they look like modernist but defends the rules and try to apply the sunnah as much as possible, but fails most of the time [Frown]

You say to many true things, but at the same time, I believe that your conscience bothers you because you decide (or want) to get married a non-Muslim and you are trying to convince yourself that all Egy men are bad and Islam let Muslimahs to marry a non-Muslim.

Sorry, this is not a 'you go girl' post like others but I believe that my post consists some true points.

You and I come from (nearly) the same culture and I know that we should accept some facts about our society at some points.

Turkish culture and Egyptian culture are miles apart.

You are applying "peer-pressure" instead of a convincing arguement.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
I always refused to get married with the traditional way to go meet a man i don't know who is looking for a wife but few years ago a relative called my mom and told her there is a good man and she wants me to meet him so i was curious i said ok i will give it try.
I went and we met and he has a good job he was looking nice but he asked me a very silly stupid question which is : Do u know how to cook?
I said yes but i asked him the same : Do know how to cook? he said : " hehe i know how to eat? "

Immediately i considered this man as ignorant Why they think a woman= cooking, cleaning, taking care of the kids?
Why he asks me if i know how to cook? Stupid way of thinking

I LOVE YOU PINKMOON. Strong independent woman. Your parents has done a great job. ts people like y who could change Egypt for the better.

Y should have asked him: Do y know how to work hard and make a good a salery?? Do y know how to go straight home from work instead of hanging in the streets starring at foreign women???
Do y know how to rub my feet after a hard days work??
[Big Grin]

...do you know how to massage after I have been slaving away in the kitchen all day?
...do you THINK you know how to make ME happy??

[Big Grin]

Do you know how to look nice for me? do you know how to smile for me and forget ur work problems when u r at home and don't put ur anger on me? Do u know how to take me out in weekends? do u know how to knock the door when u open the door's room when i am in? do u know how to look in my bag without my permission? do u know how to say please? do u know how to say thank you?
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
I am not wearing the veil and it's only a picture if u saw my picture on my space on this link www.myspace.com/dalidalovesislam i have alot of other pics without the veil i had on for a pic cos it looks nice on me, and i love islam but i hate the traditions which r against islam and if the islam says that a woman doesn't marry non muslim then it's the same for men to not marry non muslim as the quraan said for bothe men and women to not get married with unbelievers till they believe and there r many western muslims and if i choose to marry non muslim i am free as God only will punish me as those men who marry non muslims no one is blamming them and also christians and jews r believers in God, and in my posts i'm talking about the traditions who r not making men and women equal and if u did read all my posts u will understand that i talked about how women have to lie to men and act innocent so men accept to marry them and in the same time the man is free and proud to talk about how many relations he made
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am not wearing the veil and it's only a picture if u saw my picture on my space on this link www.myspace.com/dalidalovesislam i have alot of other pics without the veil i had on for a pic cos it looks nice on me, and i love islam but i hate the traditions which r against islam and if the islam says that a woman doesn't marry non muslim then it's the same for men to not marry non muslim as the quraan said for bothe men and women to not get married with unbelievers till they believe and there r many western muslims and if i choose to marry non muslim i am free as God only will punish me as those men who marry non muslims no one is blamming them and also christians and jews r believers in God, and in my posts i'm talking about the traditions who r not making men and women equal and if u did read all my posts u will understand that i talked about how women have to lie to men and act innocent so men accept to marry them and in the same time the man is free and proud to talk about how many relations he made

I can only see 1 pic of you as the page doesn't let me to open others.
Pinkmoon I already told you that you have true points. But better to give up those debates and look further. Blaming the men and traditions won't change anything, it will take time ..

Good luck with your future [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vesuvius:
[qb] And lets remember that they dont lose their virginity on their own, it takes a women too [Wink]

Are you trying to tell us that Egyptian men all lose their viginity through gay sex? Or are you just avoiding the issue that it takes man AND women to be having sex? [Razz]

I think u didn't read well what i said
I said :they all want to marry virgins and most of the Egyptian men aren't virgin and it's not men's right to be not virgins as the punishment for men and women who make sex without marriage is the same but they give themselves rights to do all forbidden things then they want a girl who is innocent and stopped her self from doing anything wrong and they want to be married with her that easily, for me it doesn't make sense, it's not logic and they all traditions not religion cos the religion is fair and stop both not giving right to someone and taking it from the other,

AND YES it takes a man and a woman but here the women forgive and they r unforgiven. men have to be forgiven and they never forgive, so this is the issue this is what i was talking about, religion is fair God is fair but traditions and people r not fair

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
And lets remember that they dont lose their virginity on their own, it takes a women too [Wink]

This thread has just got stupid now

Well I try to imagine your reply right now if I would have stated donkeys and goats instead. Didn't Bettypoop mentioned this not long ago??? [Big Grin]
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
And if one day i will wear the veil it will be an honour and i'm not against the veil i'm against men who order women to wear the veil and they r doing many forbidden things and not even praying
pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
Good luck with your future [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thank you and i do look further but I like to discuss things and know people's opinions and how do they think and i can't give up discussing those things cos I see many things i don't like everytime i go out everywhere I have to talk and talk and talk till i die if they give up being stupid and follow silly traditions at this time only i will give up talking and critisizing

Vesuvius
Member # 16853

Rate Member
Well pinkmoon, all I can say is look for different people. Of course you dont want a guy who has been having sex and then judges you, but they cant ALL be like this in Egypt, as men and women are never all the same.

If you really think that all Egyptian men are hypocrites then look elsewhere, marry a different nationality, it doesn't look like anyone is going to change your mind about Egyptian men here.

[Smile]

pinkmoon
Member # 15430

Rate Member
I am only discussing things and the situation in my country and i know who i will marry and who i will be with and i know everyone has his opinion but i'm talking about facts i'm not creating things from my mind and i hate when some people here take a part from a dialogue and leave the rest which shows the real meaning now that i said facts i like to know people's opinions and by the way i have doubts that u r a man cos u r unfair to women u don't even look for equality u r always in men side but i'm not against men or against women i'm against the unfair situation. I will talk later cos i have to go out now who knows what i will see today when i go from bad traditions if i c something i will come and say it here [Smile]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
a woman doesn't marry non muslim then it's the same for men to not marry non muslim as the quraan said for bothe men and women to not get married with

I do not know why you keep saying this after the sahih Hadith I posted about the prophet which say"we marry the women of bible and Torah but they do not marry out women "
Do not tell me you did not read it,you are trying to be so liberal and I do not know if this is you or not I do not attack you and I disagree with almost all your points but this does not mean I disrespect you ,Also Allah when He talk about jews/chris call then Ahl El-ketab not Al-Moshrekeen so it is your bizare explanatipon of the verse and do not please Allah ordered us not to do that because the companions themselves were married to christians and jews and the prophet did not say anything about that

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
a woman doesn't marry non muslim then it's the same for men to not marry non muslim as the quraan said for bothe men and women to not get married with

I do not know why you keep saying this after the sahih Hadith I posted about the prophet which say"we marry the women of bible and Torah
but you said before that there were explicit orders in Quran NOT to marry atheits AND Christians!! [Eek!]
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I do not know why you keep saying this after the sahih Hadith I posted about the prophet which say"we marry the women of bible and Torah
but you said before that there were explicit orders in Quran NOT to marry atheits AND Christians!! [Eek!]
I said Christians can be classified as ATHEIST FROM an Islamic point of view
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Good Lord! [Eek!] [Mad]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In your opinion [Eek!]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rahala
Member # 16703

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

In your opinion [Eek!]
I do not know how to tell you this ,it can be classified but it is not used because simply Allah did not call them as atheist,the problem with the word it is not one-one correspondence to the word Mushrek ,the word Moshrek means to worship someone else with Allah,which indeed happens in Christianity as they beleive that Jesus is son of Mary which makes them Atheist from an Islamic point of View,the word Atheist when used in Islam means to deny the Islamic monotheism,that is it
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That is YOUR point of view, NOT the point of view of ALLAH and Quran!! How DARE you! YOU make it up as you go along and you DARE to question my faith? You have contradicted everything in Quran, explicit, clear instructions you replace with your own rediculous opinions and the opinions of your 'scientists', you make Islam a laughing stock!

Akmad, learn to THINK and then THINK before you post anymore rubbish comments like that.

YOU claimed the Quran verse said a Muslim man or woman cant marry a christian and then you claim another verse allows men to marry a christian. I pointed out your blatant contradiction TWICE but you evaded it and you have done so again.

There is NO verse that says a Muslim man or woman cannot marry a Christian or a Jew, anything more you insist on this subject is YOUR opinion and NOT the opinion of Allah, Quran OR ISLAM. [Mad]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am no expert on religion but as far as I am aware a Muslim man can marry from the 3 books. Meaning Islam accepts others. Or Am I talking rubbish [Confused]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com