EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Cairo protests (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  45  46  47   
Author Topic: Cairo protests
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
well pretty much anyone with an ounce of experience that would allow them to be a viable candidate is part of a 30 year of regime and be called "mubarak's buddy" by someone. from what I can see, that's one person tweeting his opinion... i think the protesters are aiming at mubarak to step down, full stop and aren't really caring about who's he's trying to appoint below him at this point.

that said....

DECEMBER 10, 2010
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704447604576007143222774156.html

But some Western diplomats, senior members of Egypt's ruling National Democratic Party and political analysts in Cairo say a new contender has emerged: Ahmed Shafiq, the minister of civil aviation and a former commander of Egypt's air force, who spearheaded a turnaround begun in 2002 at the country's flagship carrier, Egypt Air.

"Shafiq has a good reputation. He's tough, honest, and low-key," a senior official in Egypt's ruling party said. "His name is definitely out there.

Utimately it will be what the people want and not a Mubarak assignee. I think this is something that needs to be stressed. The ppl are in control, not Mubarak, and Anyone in his admin is DQ.

My opinion and I could be wrong but feeling the vibe of the revolt, this is what I believe.

In reality if Mubarak planned for this in the manner good little dictators do, he would've appointed a "Vice President".

Yet that isn't something Mubarak did now did he?

Anyhow with massive protests such as these and the public not trying to quell the protests themselves, even some police officers joining in.....

Its possible that the upper escheleons of the government outside of the cabinet contingency plans have been made quite some time ago for a Sadat like end to Mubarak rule.

I don't believe the entire Egyptian government is foot soldiers for Mubarak. They are people too.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Omar Sulayman is a US Foreign Policy Collaborator
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I stand corrected, for the first time in 30 years...

"Egypt's intelligence chief Omar Suleiman is appointed Vice President" according to my metro area's daily.

Yeah he doesn't look like the kinda guy who will kiss babies on the campaign trail.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mubarak Regime initiating the “terror plan”, using police in plain clothes to rough up neighborhoods, so that people will beg for yesterday(Mubarak).
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Mubarak Regime initiating the “terror plan”, using police in plain clothes to rough up neighborhoods, so that people will beg for yesterday(Mubarak).

In otherwords these plain clothes officers are encouraging the protesters to destroy neighborhoods.

possibly starting some of these fires themselves?

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by metinoot:
quote:

In otherwords these plain clothes officers are encouraging the protesters to destroy neighborhoods.

Changing the dynamics of the demonstrations from protesting against government to lawlessness.
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Changing the dynamics of the demonstrations from protesting against government to lawlessness.
m*therf*ckers.
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope the people realize this.

--------------------
www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i just tried to call nicola and she is fine.the lines are bad..shes blocked off her room cas there are guns and looting and she and friends took over a bar and locked everyone out.. shes laughing..people with sticks and guns..she said they have lootes the museum its really bad she says...they took 2 mummies
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
US acknowledges bandaid not enough - hinting that HM step down. Woopy Doo. All kidding aside US has no credibility because their collaborators will be ousted in Egypt, and in other ensuing Arab nations.
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
there are 50 thousand people protesting right in cairo and the army is on the peoples side..and the there are no police...the people with guns she assumes are the looters.. the looting is really bad.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Keyword: collaborators

Who are they?

NOT AFRAID NO MORE!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
but all the looting is stupid....loot the presidents house not a monumental museum.. thats stupid. they will take and destroy things people may never see again... dumbasses....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ruh roh:

"We are calling for protesters in Cairo to take over the U.S. embassy, like Iran has done," said Mr. Shafai. "We want the U.S. to apologize for all the support for Mubarak and all that they have done to the Egyptian people over 30 years."

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/29/latest-updates-on-protests-in-egypt-2/?hp

Obama really screwed up this one.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uneasy Lies the Clown
Posted by Lew Rockwell

Catch the evil/hilarious comments of another authoritarian US tool, Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Funny comments from his pal, Hosni, too:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/01/29/egypt.middle.east.reaction/index.html

Egypt Protests Escalate, 90 Dead, 1000s Wounded
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/01/201112974149942894.html

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
I'ma play some dire straits on youtube. Sick of these analysts, politicians. Ahahahahaha [Big Grin] You got the country on the streets of Cairo.

What do they want? another washington ......

not

power to the people... In Egypt, Tunisia, also Yemen and Algeria (which will fall so quick once Egypt falls ,,,

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by doodlebug:
ruh roh:

"We are calling for protesters in Cairo to take over the U.S. embassy, like Iran has done," said Mr. Shafai. "We want the U.S. to apologize for all the support for Mubarak and all that they have done to the Egyptian people over 30 years."

http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/01/29/latest-updates-on-protests-in-egypt-2/?hp

Obama really screwed up this one.

not a good idea. that could start a war taking americans.. i dont think the smart people will do it...
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by vwwvv:
Uneasy Lies the Clown
Posted by Lew Rockwell

Catch the evil/hilarious comments of another authoritarian US tool, Abdullah of Saudi Arabia. Funny comments from his pal, Hosni, too:
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/01/29/egypt.middle.east.reaction/index.html

Egypt Protests Escalate, 90 Dead, 1000s Wounded
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/middleeast/2011/01/201112974149942894.html

KSA, and its Wahabbi head has the US as tool in its tool kit.

House of Saud gets America to roll over and beg more often than the other way around.

Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

You bet your life on it. And he was one of the people in "waiting".
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by this:
quote:

You bet your life on it. And he was one of the people in "waiting".
Don't matter what i think. Ppl reject him.
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post 
Edit: *Sorry, just realized I didn't express myself correctly in the above post.*

Those who know of him know is Mubarak's lap dog and those who don't will still be weary that he was appointed by Mubarak who's desperately trying to hold on to power. There really is no way for anyone to be approved by the people unless Mubarak goes.

A side point, I completely disagree with Elbaradei's call to respect curfew. That is not in any way necessary to secure the cities from thugs.

Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by this:
Edit: *Sorry, just realized I didn't express myself correctly in the above post.*

Those who know of him know is Mubarak's lap dog and those who don't will still be weary that he was appointed by Mubarak who's desperately trying to hold on to power. There really is no way for anyone to be approved by the people unless Mubarak goes.

A side point, I completely disagree with Elbaradei's call to respect curfew. That is not in any way necessary to secure the cities from thugs.

This is a people revolution. It's not perfect but this is what it is. If elbaradei is the leader, then he should step up. He's not. The NDP and Police need to burn more.

30+ years of anger does not cease in a week.

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110129/sc_nm/us_egypt_museum

"I felt deeply sorry today when I came this morning to the Egyptian Museum and found that some had tried to raid the museum by force last night," Zahi Hawass, chairman of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, said Saturday.

"Egyptian citizens tried to prevent them and were joined by the tourism police, but some (looters) managed to enter from above and they destroyed two of the mummies," he said.

As I stated fire would not be an issue at the Egyptian Museum.

But tearing part mummies? what for? symbolic, perhaps.

I myself could never touch one of those things, I can't stand pharonic stuff.

Of all the Egyptians able to get a word to western media Zahi Hawass leads the way.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Update on Cairo Airport :

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/01/egypt-air-travel-disrupted-cairo-airport-besieged-by-fleeting-tourists.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

How is everyone doing? Anyone in Egypt posting yet? I have basically been up and glued to Al Jazeera for 2 days. I have 3 Egyptian sim cards which something told me to keep when I moved back to US. So fortunately I am able to try to make contact with my husband at least every 2 hours. But it's not good. I can hear the fear increasing in his voice. It all feels like a dream to him. I am beside myself with worry as I'm sure others on here who have husband's and family in Egypt still. I am doing my best to tweet and retweet and cross post stuff on facebook. Trying to be a voice for a country that has been silenced. Everyone should go on Twitter and thank those who are tirelessly doing the same thing helping to spread the word. Twitter and Facebook were eeirly silent yesterday with no friends from Egypt saying anything. If any of my friends in Egypt is reading this please know that I'm keeping you all in my thoughts. Hoping everyone stays safe and hoping to talk to you all soon.

Iman

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clear and QSY:
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

How is everyone doing? Anyone in Egypt posting yet? I have basically been up and glued to Al Jazeera for 2 days. I have 3 Egyptian sim cards which something told me to keep when I moved back to US. So fortunately I am able to try to make contact with my husband at least every 2 hours. But it's not good. I can hear the fear increasing in his voice. It all feels like a dream to him. I am beside myself with worry as I'm sure others on here who have husband's and family in Egypt still. I am doing my best to tweet and retweet and cross post stuff on facebook. Trying to be a voice for a country that has been silenced. Everyone should go on Twitter and thank those who are tirelessly doing the same thing helping to spread the word. Twitter and Facebook were eeirly silent yesterday with no friends from Egypt saying anything. If any of my friends in Egypt is reading this please know that I'm keeping you all in my thoughts. Hoping everyone stays safe and hoping to talk to you all soon.

Iman

same here i got through to walids mom and ferrett and they are fine..but the lines in zagazig are so bad she could not hear me.and ferrettes line was bad but she could hear me..there are still a few we havent heard from yet cas the internet in all of egypt is still blacked out...
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

Iman

Sorry,Iman.Lets hope for the best,but i felt the same as you when reading FB:no Egys around as usual. [Frown]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

Iman

same here i got through to walids mom and ferrett and they are fine..but the lines in zagazig are so bad she could not hear me.and ferrettes line was bad but she could hear me..there are still a few we havent heard from yet cas the internet in all of egypt is still blacked out...
How did you call? And what kind of number did you call landline phone, mobile phone, or a skype account?
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

Iman

How did you call? And what kind of number did you call landline phone, mobile phone, or a skype account?
i called a cell and landline.. i know which is which and i wont ever post either number... so i guess u will never know which
AmbiBambi
Member # 18389

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmbiBambi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Landlines and cells phones are working for most everyone..I doubt skype would work, as Internet is still down in Egypt.
Posts: 19 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
PERSONAL MESSAGE:

Iman

I don't use Skype. When I left Egypt I kept my Vodafone sim card active. When I visited Egypt last October I bought an Etisalat card because it gets free incoming SMS while roaming in the US. Just one week ago and by pure coincidence my husband sent me a Mobinil sim card which is an open line (not prepaid). So I have all 3 networks. Once cell phones came back up (this morning) I was able to call him directly using the mobinil and he can call me. I am paying 6 LE per minute for roaming charges and 4 le per minute for incoming calls but I don't care about the cost right now. They are still unable to send SMS. I have been able to call landlines as well as mobiles. However, there have been many time i get a busy signal and have to keep trying. I think it's just the networks overloaded with too many calls. Many people still having trouble reaching both landlines and mobiles from here using American cell phones and american landlines. I think the fact that I am using an Egyptian number on roaming is making it easier for me.
Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now Al Jazeera banned from covering Egypt events as from Sunday...because of extensive coverage

http://english.aljazeera.net/

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ford Prefect (not perfect)
Member # 9338

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ford Prefect (not perfect)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by AmbiBambi:
Landlines and cells phones are working for most everyone..I doubt skype would work, as Internet is still down in Egypt.

Skype is working for us to call egypt phone numbers.
Posts: 409 | From: Betelgeuse | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Video: London Egypt protester speaks out
http://bikyamasr.com/wordpress/?p=25023

Egyptians stage solidarity protest in Los Angeles
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/01/egypt-protest-los-angeles.html

Thousands gather near UN in New York to support anti-government protests in Egypt
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/thousands_gather_in_new_york_c.html

Hundreds Head to Egyptian Embassy and White House for Protest
http://www.thehoya.com/news/hundreds-head-to-egyptian-embassy-and-white-house-for-protest-1.1948734

Atlanta demonstrators press Obama for stronger action in Egyptian uprising
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-demonstrators-press-obama-820143.html

As many as 2,000 in Chicago protest for democracy in Egypt
http://www.suntimes.com/3560840-417/egyptian-egypt-mubarak-chicago-democracy.html

400 rally in Toronto against Mubarak
http://www.thestar.com/news/article/930364--400-rally-in-toronto-against-mubarak?bn=1

Rally in Vancouver held in solidarity with Egyptian protesters
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Rally+Vancouver+held+solidarity+with+Egyptian+protesters/4191526/story.html#ixzz1CVgWvL5x

Hundreds of protestors in France call on Mubarak to resign
http://www.expatica.com/fr/news/french-news/hundreds-of-protestors-in-france-call-on-mubarak-to-resign_126538.html

Protesters demand justice and democracy at embassy demo in Dublin
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/africa/protesters-demand-justice-and-democracy-at-embassy-demo-2516024.html

Protests in Beirut
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond/2011/01/lebanon-egypt-protest-mubarak-.html

Protests in Sydney:
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-national/australianegyptians-tell-mubarak-to-go-20110130-1a9do.html

Ägypter demonstrieren in Berlin
http://www.rbb-online.de/nachrichten/politik/2011_01/aegypter_demonstrieren.html

Ägypter demonstrieren friedlich in Frankfurt
http://www.bild.de/BILD/regional/frankfurt/dpa/2011/01/28/aegypter-demonstrieren-friedlich-in-frankfurt.html

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
"Many embassies asking their nationals to get out of #egypt, some staying out of solidary" #jan25
4 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/ellozy

That should be a little difficult to do since some airlines cancelled their flights.

DailyNewsEgypt The Daily News Egypt
US Embassy will offer assistance to other US citizens who wish to depart: statement 8 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/DailyNewsEgypt

It would be great to hear that the Germans are offering this option too but nothing so far.

(In the news:) Turkey, India, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon and Saudia Arabia are sending planes too to evacuate their citizens from Egypt.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
34 Muslim Brotherhood, including leaders were freed under mysterious circumstances. Their cells were unlocked, prison officials not present. They don't know what is going on, or what to to do now, they called officials to tell them are they officially free, to which they recieved “we don't know” replies. They are on Al-Jazeera saying they will not flee. They said they will not flee from the prison or flee from their struggle against the dictatorship of HM.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Awesome video that has more than 550K hits. It ends with this great quote by JFK

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThvBJMzmSZI&feature=youtu.be

D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for D_Oro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Anonymous Internet Users Team Up To Provide Communication Tools For Egyptian People

.... The Egyptian government's efforts to limit communications within the country has triggered a wave of activism from an international group of free speech activists on the Internet called Telecomix.

.... When Internet and mobile services were cut off in Egypt on Thursday night, though landlines were operational, members immediately got to work to send information to Egyptian fax numbers. Searching for a common string of characters found in Egyptian fax machines numbers on Google, they discovered a large amount of numbers.

..... they determined the Egyptians didn't need additional motivation. Instead, they were interested in information on how to communicate with each other and the outside world. The activists thus began providing instructions for using dial-up modems and amateur radios, known as Ham radios, which the Egyptian people could use to communicate.

... While these groups have only been able to receive a small amount of messages of a short length with an unknown source, the Egyptian people's use of amateur radio to transmit messages represents an interesting utilization of old-fashioned technology to circumvent government restrictions. [Smile]

Posts: 770 | From: www.cafepress.com/tahrir_square | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Egyptians Connecting To The Internet Via Modem, Fax, Ham Radio

Despite Egyptian authorities shutting down access to the internet, protesters in Cairo have been able to get online by some creative methods. Check out the slideshow to see how they're doing it.

There is information in these tweets that can tell Egypt how to get past the government block and get online.... Pass it to them when able.

I love the internet! It makes the people strong.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Trying to confirm the arrest by Army of Habib Adly (Minister of Interior), which if true means that HM is gone sooner rather than later.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
A number of political movements in Egypt have asked Mohammad El Baradei to form a transitional government #jan25

http://twitter.com/BBCWorld

This realistic unlike the Omar Sulayman BS appointment by HM to be new President

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Very conflicting info is speading.

1- HM on his last hrs as Pres.

2- Army will fire on pro-democracy proestors tonight.

[Frown]

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pink cherry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1150 Egyptian state-owned Nile TV shows video of President Mubarak meeting top military commanders. By his side were Vice-President Omar Suleiman and Defence Minister Tantawi. The channel said the meeting took place in the "centre for military operations" to "follow up the armed forces' operations to control the security situation".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/9381309.stm

Posts: 643 | From: Over there | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
I keep getting an error message 'plug-in failure' when I try to get Al Jazeera English.... What can I do?

--------------------

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Why are fighter jets repeatedly flying so low over protestors? To intimidate them? Is it a sign of an ensuing massacre. There are 150,000 ppl downtown. And more Army trucks carring soliders moving to tahrir.
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
live audio reports from witnesses in square on al jazeera saying they're going lower and lower, to intimidate and scare the crowd. it's having the opposite affect
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Surly they wouldn't massacre the people while the world is watching.

--------------------

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
egyptian tv presenters instructing people not to watch al jazeera bcs only the official tv station is showing the real situation. sounds like they're assuring that the world can't be watching tonight.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D_Oro
Member # 17954

Rate Member
Where else can I watch besides Al Jazzera? I can't get on for long there.

--------------------

Pink cherry
Member # 13979

quote:
Originally posted by D_Oro:
Where else can I watch besides Al Jazzera? I can't get on for long there.

SKY and BBC
  This topic comprises 47 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  45  46  47   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com