EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 21)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
Cosmogirl
Member # 8748

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cosmogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMMM Pringles! Crunchy!

Mystic, I had a change of heart this weekend and think you should ABSOLUTELY marry the next Muslim guy that walks past you. Make sure he has the bruised forehead of a devout man, and the teremity to bathe daily.

Marrying strangers is always a good idea!! yOU ARE THE smartest woman ever, and you are capably handling all your issues! Good Job and Good Luck!

I'd love to send a care package for the little ones. When are they due? If it would help, we will take the foundlings in and raise them as a brother to our son. I have experince with adoption, and well Mister K is a lot of things, but a quitter he is not, so he'd be a splendind adoptive father.

Stay in touch!

Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<instead of what seem to be flirting like a headless chicken on the net.>

ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH is in danger of becoming an ES cartoon character. I honestly used to wonder if she was a troll, as I had difficulty believing that women behave as she does. Sadly, she is quite real and quite the manipulator. She is good at it too. The sympathy card, she plays to perfection. She is the heroine in her own story - the brave victim of bad bad men, the world over. I used to have some sympathy for her, as did others. It was wasted. Her children are the ones I feel so sad for. Imagine having a mother who spends $12500 dollars on a man (by her own admission), yet tells ES that she can only afford to treat her kids to a restaurant meal once a year (oh, but the kids get to choose anything they want from the menu)? [Roll Eyes] It seems like only weeks ago, MH was telling us how she couldn't breathe without Momen - now she is bartering for sex in a marriage with a man she doesn't love? What the hell must her poor children think? If we are confused, how must they feel?

I am sick of MH telling us all what a lovely, nice person she is - when her actions betray her as a selfish woman with the emotional maturity of a fourteen year old girl. I have seen her lie and cover for one of the biggest trolls on ES, showing me that she is far from 'nice'. This is one reason I never bought in to her 'pious' muslim act. Decent people don't lie for psychos, whatever their faith is or isn't. She appears to use Islam as little more than a marketing tool. I have nothing but contempt for the way she tried to brandish her faith to beat Momen with.

MH doesn't want to change or learn from anything said here. She doesn't need love, she needs drama and attention. It doesn't matter at all if it's negative.

Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH and many other women used this forum to lie and pretend to be someone they are not
and we all believed them while most of them are 120% fake.

They used everything they can, from religion to emotions, to make them appear as saints.

At the end, we don't know her or know her husband or know any other member here, how the hell can we judge this member or that! and according to what! why the hell shall we believe MH or any other member!

Let anyone say what they want, we are not buying anything.

Well said Lumos.

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bullshit, YEG ! The fact that we don't know who is behind a nick and therefor we wouldn't judge, counts for you as it counts for me. Perhaps you also are not what you pretend to be here, either.
We all make judgements based on what somebody wites down, and sometimes we get the feeling being fooled because the stories are to unlikely.
The only argument you could use against these women is the fact that we're only hearing one side of the story, but again this is the case on every problem-advice institution.
If I'm visiting a shrink because of my problems in case of a far away-lover, he/she also can't do anything else as advicing the person regarding her/his side of the story.
Stating that these women are not all all the ones they claim to be, counts also for the men in question who are blamed for not being the noes they claim to be.
If you're having objections against one sided stories and are doubting about the rate of truth in their stories, you better leave this kind of boards alone.

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kos-om EgyptSearch         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
Bullshit, YEG ! The fact that we don't know who is behind a nick and therefor we wouldn't judge, counts for you as it counts for me. Perhaps you also are not what you pretend to be here, either.
We all make judgements based on what somebody wites down, and sometimes we get the feeling being fooled because the stories are to unlikely.
The only argument you could use against these women is the fact that we're only hearing one side of the story, but again this is the case on every problem-advice institution.
If I'm visiting a shrink because of my problems in case of a far away-lover, he/she also can't do anything else as advicing the person regarding her/his side of the story.
Stating that these women are not all all the ones they claim to be, counts also for the men in question who are blamed for not being the noes they claim to be.
If you're having objections against one sided stories and are doubting about the rate of truth in their stories, you better leave this kind of boards alone.

Mr/Miss/Mrs 5 Question Marks,

Relax and take it easy (5 question marks), believe what you want to believe. as simple as that!

Posts: 504 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by YoungEgyptianGuy:
MH and many other women used this forum to lie and pretend to be someone they are not
and we all believed them while most of them are 120% fake.

They used everything they can, from religion to emotions, to make them appear as saints.

At the end, we don't know her or know her husband or know any other member here, how the hell can we judge this member or that! and according to what! why the hell shall we believe MH or any other member!

Let anyone say what they want, we are not buying anything.

Well said Lumos.

YEG, I'm sure you'll agree that some men on ES are far from saints either. Perhaps it's because there are fewer men that we see fewer 'Love Gone Wrong' tales from them, what do you think? You are right about it being natural for people to seek love and it's easy to make mistakes. Making the same ones over and over again takes a lot of dedication though, doesn't it?
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I sound upset? This is the western way to express and maybe I might have made another impression to you, but I'm perfectly relaxed, thank you!
And of course I believe what I want to believe.. [Wink]

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kos-om EgyptSearch
Member # 15064

?????
[Wink]
have a great day

--------------------
forum sharameet we khawalat we el operator m3rseen

Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cosmogirl:
MMMM Pringles! Crunchy!

Mystic, I had a change of heart this weekend and think you should ABSOLUTELY marry the next Muslim guy that walks past you. Make sure he has the bruised forehead of a devout man, and the teremity to bathe daily.

Marrying strangers is always a good idea!! yOU ARE THE smartest woman ever, and you are capably handling all your issues! Good Job and Good Luck!

I'd love to send a care package for the little ones. When are they due? If it would help, we will take the foundlings in and raise them as a brother to our son. I have experince with adoption, and well Mister K is a lot of things, but a quitter he is not, so he'd be a splendind adoptive father.

Stay in touch!

[Big Grin]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
All of us are looking for love, who doesn't want to be with a nice partner who loves him/her and takes good care of him/her, we all need love and we are all looking for someone to love.

I will be so happy to find that person too but i won't be looking around, until i find my better half i will just live life as it is and make the best of every moment and enjoy.

Life is like a train, it passes by many stations, it passes by stations on bad and good neighbourhoods

Just keep your train moving and forget about the bad stations and stay attached to your seat, looking from the window, you don't have to talk to the passengers in the train, you don't have to tell them how you feel or what you are looking for, keep looking around but at the same time keep moving, and when you find that lovely station just stand up and find your way out of the train.

Good post, YoungEgyptianGuy. [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few things to add to this post

Ayisha - bless your heart you have finally flipped, you were being so patient x

Smuckers - I have been unable to think of anything else since I read 'peanut and walnut popcorn' I beg you for the recipe.

Rumi - ditto with the southern comfort story, my very first boyfriend used to drink it, once i got too drunk on it and never ever could stand even the smell of it again! [Smile]

cultureclub - when I read your posts the first thing that jumped to my mind was 'o.k so this is one of the prospective new husbands', this was confirmed by Mystics question to you. If this is true please do not wrap this up in Islamic piousness and accept that Mystic is very vulnerable now and it would not be Islamic to take advantage of someone in a vulnerable state.

Mystic - there is nothing I can say that hasn't already been said before. Before long your children will have left the nest, you wont be able to turn back the clock and hold their hand on the way to school, or play with them in the garden, have a hug whenever you want one, look at their little smily faces or listen to the way they understand the world and the little stories they tell.
I love my husband immensly but nothing compares to those times that we share with our children.
I ditto everything everyone has said to you and urge you to re read all these posts and previous ones all on the same subject.
So many people give you their time to try and make you see things clearly, so many people, in their own way trying to help you. They dont have to do that, they could ignore you but they dont. Be grateful for that and all the other things you have and stop looking for something else, because that is just greed.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rashaaa
Member # 15206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rashaaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
21 pages and counting :-)

--------------------
رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

Posts: 385 | From: In my hayati's heart and thoughts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I will be so happy to find that person too but i won't be looking around, until i find my better half i will just live life as it is and make the best of every moment and enjoy.

Good words YoungEgyptianGuy - We all need to make the best of the life that we have been given and life it to the full.

Mystic, please do not go looking at every guy as though they are potential marriage material because you will come across as being desperate and some of the guys will read the signals and sadly take advantage of you.

Seriously, Mystic, not that you will listen to me or others, take some time out and away from relationships and least of all offers of marriage because it will only lead to disaster and do you really think that you can live the next years of your life in a loveless marriage?

Momen might be over you but can you really say that you are over him? I know that you seem to be craving so much love and attention but can you not get that from your kids and friends? Believe me there is more to life than relationships and marriage.

Take time, a lot of time and think and think and think again what is important to you. Do you really think of yourself so low and 2nd best that you want to get involved in an arranged marriage with a guy that you do not know.

I am sure that you will not listen to the advice on here, or you will only listen to what you think is nice and want us all to say. Well, you have been told Mystic.

Amanda x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a feel chopsticks are in order.....
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Snapdragon
Member # 9036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snapdragon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
She is only a pretend muslim and uses only Islam to suit her so explaining why she is soo wrong doesn't even bother her, so I'd save your breath Newcomer because she really isn't a muslim , it's only a role she plays..

She will get exactly what she deserves in life because she doesn't care on bit about her children, they are just an afterthought. Shame I didn't know her in real cause I would call child services on her in a minute, people like her really shouldn't be allowed to breed. She is the perfect example of why we have the vicious cycle of social problems, she can phuck her kids up and they will continue the same cycle they learned from mommy dearest. The son will end up despising her someday and will treat women in the fashion his mother is treated.

As for momen, well Im actually starting to feel sorry for him. Even a bottom dweller deserves better than a retarted half wit [Roll Eyes] He probably realized that selling your soul for a visa when he doesn't have to is just not worth it...

Please stop coming on here and making us nauseated, I personally hope you rot for what your doing to your kids. The dog and oral copulation threads are much better reading than the story of your twisted life [Roll Eyes] .

PERFECT...I LOVE IT! [Big Grin]
Posts: 525 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it extremely interesting that everyone is so willing to harp on women (not just mh) for 'not paying attention to their children' when there are also men that father children and just walk away w-out ever even looking back. those that live in glass houses...
Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Culture Club
Member # 13767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Culture Club     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
Culture Club, you are asian correct? Which country do you come from?

Yes, I am Asian non Arab. I come from Indonesia. Is there anything I can help you?
Posts: 756 | From: ...be solution... | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gab
Member # 14577

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Just looking to the future. One particular guy in mind, he mentioned the offer to me, not the other way. He is willing to move here to me, is already in states, doesnt need me for any sort of visa or immigration issue. He is looking for a wife to give him children and take care of his needs, must be a covering muslimah that sees to her prayers and fasting... Well i can provide for all of that... He has work offers that he can accept here that will provide decently for the family, has offered to buy a new home for us though i already own my own, I may work if i wish though it is not required, he will provide everything we need, including anything my children need, anything that i make from my work if i choose to remain working is mine to keep for whatever i choose. All in all i think not a bad offer. Still thinking on it, and have a couple others i need to speak to before making my final decision on which person would be best. The ones i am considering all offer about the same thing, just each is in various states of immigration status and from different countries, gotta decide as well which culture is best suited for me to live with.

In your dreams [Roll Eyes] lol [Big Grin]
Posts: 366 | From: some day | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting point Civil Society - re we harp on about women not looking after their kids right, and men are <nearly> always abandoning theirs without a second glance -

wonder why that is :

maybe because we are so used to men abandoning their kids, its become part of the norm

and / or

mothers are supposed to be THE nurterer (spelling??) - who would never abandon their kids - that all-emcompassing mothering instinct

what do others think?

but what really bugs me is when there is an article in a magazine about a single dad raising his kids, by golly, all on his own! wow! how does he manage it!!
women have been doing this for years - and dont get a pat on the back - we get slated for the wrongs and ills of society etc

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
quote:

Yes, I am Asian non Arab. I come from Indonesia. Is there anything I can help you?
Jackpot. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DawnBev08:
interesting point Civil Society - re we harp on about women not looking after their kids right, and men are <nearly> always abandoning theirs without a second glance -

wonder why that is :

maybe because we are so used to men abandoning their kids, its become part of the norm

and / or

mothers are supposed to be THE nurterer (spelling??) - who would never abandon their kids - that all-emcompassing mothering instinct

what do others think?

but what really bugs me is when there is an article in a magazine about a single dad raising his kids, by golly, all on his own! wow! how does he manage it!!
women have been doing this for years - and dont get a pat on the back - we get slated for the wrongs and ills of society etc

Traditionally the women are the ones who are taking care of the children, just like female animals are doing the same. It is in their gens partly, but also societies still see it as a womans job. I know enough men who are raising their children, and they all do a marvellous job. Most of the time they are offering much more structure and rules to the children as a single woman does. Though, it isn't an ideal situation, a child has to be raised by a mother and a father. When you're talking to people who have been raised up by a single parent, they all admit that they've missed something.
Sometimes it cannot be avoided, in case of the mother/father died, but in case of divorce, it's another story. In case of several divorces, I think all the children are marked, and they all will get problems in their own relationships. When the parent isn't capable to have an relationship, the children get the wrong example...

civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for civil society     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with both of you. i also believe it is a sign of the man's character as to what he does with his child/children. if he runs or if he remains involved speaks volumes about him.

i, too, know children being raised by their fathers. they are highly involved fathers and are doing a great job. i think divorced parents CAN do a good job, but it's up to the parents to maintain a level of maturity to make it work. it's those parents that are a rarity.

Posts: 253 | From: canuk | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the main reason why when I divorced from Sam's dad - I decided Sam's emotional wellbeing was paramount - I stayed on reasonably good terms with him, it was hard at first, but after a couple of years, it was 'nothing' -

I dont think I could have coped with the stress of everything if there were arguments and fighting -

I think I missed out financially, I think I would have got a better settlement had I gone to court, but we wanted to avoid lawyer's costs.
I just moved out and moved on .........

Sam gets on well his step-mother, as I do, and their 6 yr old often stays with us - he and Sam are inseparable - I have some photos of them together I've posted before -

he's staying with us for the weekend in a couple of weeks.

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

do you mean you are cooking chinese for us or wanting to play the piano?? [Confused]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
at the end of the day, I think I get the best deal:

I still get to spend his money

whereas the second wife has to sleep with him!!!!!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

do you mean you are cooking chinese for us or wanting to play the piano?? [Confused]
cooking. [Wink]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Culture Club:
quote:

Jackpot. [Wink]
Somebody`s found a new niche/forum/board [Big Grin]
A fresh,understanding newbie pops in to rescue the "nice" woman from the bullies. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

cooking. [Wink]
I really miss battered chicken balls and sweet and sour sauce [Frown]

and Warburtons bread

and real fish and chips

and

and

and

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick check on ES (from Egypt [Wink] ) Can't believe it's page 21!!!
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

Have a great time,Makbeta!! [Smile]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:

Have a great time,Makbeta!! [Smile]
Thanks. See yaaaa!
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makbeta!! You are in Egypt and you didn't tell me!! Who is going to post songs in the music thread now?? [Big Grin] Just kidding, have a great time!!
Enjoy and relax after all those working days.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

What would be the perfect song to go with this story for this thread? [Confused]
[Big Grin] [Razz]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here i go again on my own , goin down the only road i've ever known ...
here i go again but can't for the life of me remember the group [Frown]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:
i find it extremely interesting that everyone is so willing to harp on women (not just mh) for 'not paying attention to their children' when there are also men that father children and just walk away w-out ever even looking back. those that live in glass houses...

It's not about harping on a woman, civil society. If a man came on here and posted over the past 3 yrs of constantly running off for a month every 6 months and leaves his children, spends 12,000 dollars on vacations to meet women yet only takes his kids to the park and dinner "once a year as a special treat" to "conserve money" then he would get the same crap. Mystic has clearly posted these things many times in a public forum, I don't think that it is too out of the ordinary for a forum mostly with women(many of us mothers) too find this unacceptable behavior.

I have been divorced for almost 7 years and my children come first before a man , bottom line. It is my responsibilty and their happiness is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING to me [Smile] . I couldn't imagine making my children go without so I could use the money to go land a husband [Frown] . I make sure they have everything, I take them on trips first, I want them to have fun and a lifetime of memories. Who I will spend my future with knows this and expects it, bottom line. How could you expect any less of a woman you are considering marrying and possibly having more children with???

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more point I forgot to make-as a parent you are responsible for your child's safety and emotional well being. A woman who constantly has shown that she is mentally unstable the way MH has done on here, being emotionally immature will pass this on to her children unfortunately. How right is that-it is emotional abuse and will have lasting damage to her children.

We all make mistakes, no one is the perfect parent, but those who exhibit behavior that can permantely damage a childs pshyche, then they should not be allowed to do it. Advocate can tell you as she is a social worker how this affects children-attachment disorders, low self-esteem, the list goes on.Very heartbreaking as our children are our future, they are very precious and should be taken care of. Just because we as humans are able to breed doesnt mean that some people should [Frown] [Frown]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by manx:
here i go again on my own , goin down the only road i've ever known ...
here i go again but can't for the life of me remember the group [Frown]

Whitesnake kicks azz my friend! Love that song! [Big Grin]
Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup , cool azz rock chick i is mate
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
davieschristopher
Member # 15225

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for davieschristopher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you. I am a big fan of all kinds or music EXECPT country and gospel! Ewwwwwwww.....lol [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Peace Out Girl Scout

Posts: 409 | From: Iowa, United States | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
gangsta and rap... hip hop and garage Ewwwwwwwwww [Wink]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
Originally posted by civil society:

It's not about harping on a woman, civil society. If a man came on here and posted over the past 3 yrs of constantly running off for a month every 6 months and leaves his children, spends 12,000 dollars on vacations to meet women yet only takes his kids to the park and dinner "once a year as a special treat" to "conserve money" then he would get the same crap. Mystic has clearly posted these things many times in a public forum, I don't think that it is too out of the ordinary for a forum mostly with women(many of us mothers) too find this unacceptable behavior.

I have been divorced for almost 7 years and my children come first before a man , bottom line. It is my responsibilty and their happiness is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING to me [Smile] . I couldn't imagine making my children go without so I could use the money to go land a husband [Frown] . I make sure they have everything, I take them on trips first, I want them to have fun and a lifetime of memories. Who I will spend my future with knows this and expects it, bottom line. How could you expect any less of a woman you are considering marrying and possibly having more children with???

Bingo. . .

The other concern about MH and her hunt for a man would be the fact these men may intentionally seek women with young children for their own sexual gratification (pedophils).

Great. . .MH finds a man with money to provide for her and her kids & all she has to do is spread her legs when he wants. I don't think it's ever that simple. What a miserable life. I'd much rather struggle financially than be at some man's beck and call because he has the money.

How many times have you heard of the step-fathers abusing their step-children. MH would be the type of person who is so afraid of being without a man that I see her possibly being in denial if told of any abuse or her children would be scared to tell her because they know their mom would never take their side for fear of losing her man.

Extremely sad situation.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cbrbddd
Member # 3891

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cbrbddd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boulevard of Broken Dreams . . .
I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone

Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Aaah-ah,
Ah-ah, Ah-ah, Ah-ah

I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line
Of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines
What's fu*ked up and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive and I walk alone

I walk alone
I walk alone

I walk alone

--------------------
I fell in to a burning ring of fire . . .

Posts: 895 | From: NorthTexas, USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was actually green days only good song..
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
civil society
Member # 14880

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:
That was actually green days only good song..

noooooooooo way! they had a bunch of awesome stuff. [Wink]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I liked some of green day's stuff.

Rumi and Bonzo are (sadly) right in this. There is an entire spectrum of this crap on here it seems, what the heck ever happened to the mother putting her life in harms way to protect her child? Seems now some just make sure they have clothes, food and someplace to sleep and think their jobs are done.

BTW my vote for the appropriate song would be:

"Just A Girl"

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes
I'm exposed
And it's no big surprise
Don't you think I know
Exactly where I stand
This world is forcing me
To hold your hand
'Cause I'm just a girl, little 'ol me
Don't let me out of your sight
I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite
So don't let me have any rights

Oh...I've had it up to here!
The moment that I step outside
So many reasons
For me to run and hide
I can't do the little things I hold so dear
'Cause it's all those little things
That I fear

'Cause I'm just a girl I'd rather not be
'Cause they won't let me drive
Late at night I'm just a girl,
Guess I'm some kind of freak
'Cause they all sit and stare
With their eyes

I'm just a girl,
Take a good look at me
Just your typical prototype

Oh...am I making myself clear?
I'm just a girl
I'm just a girl in the world...
That's all that you'll let me be!
I'm just a girl, living in captivity
Your rule of thumb
Makes me worry some

I'm just a girl, what's my destiny?
What I've succumbed to Is making me numb
I'm just a girl, my apologies
What I've become is so burdensome
I'm just a girl, lucky me
Twiddle-dum there's no comparison

Oh...I've had it up to!
Oh...I've had it up to!!

VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cypress Hill - Stank Ass Hoe

[Sen Dog]
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Once again, ha ha ha
We back, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

[B-Real]
Now all these new nigas tryin to bust grips
Keep tryin, I'm shittin all over yo tapes
And yo CDs, you see these
Niggas wit the weed leaves, you need these
Hill biggas to bust trigga, sicka sicka
The rhyme spitter spittin over the transmittor
I got double platinum records on the wall
While you got double cheeseburgers in yo toilet stall
Cats wanna try me, you must be high
Cause you havin fuckin +Illusions+, no lie, what you usin?
Gimme some of that shït (shït), you fakin it
Any little title you got, I'm takin it
You can't have it, you didn't earn it
Spit on yo name, shït on it, and burn it
Suckas wanna floss and play the big boss
What movie you livin in and how much did it cost?
What role are you playin? I'm only sayin
You're the record gettin played and I'm DJ'in
Playin you, playin you, and playin you
Decayin you, I'm tyin and breakin you (ah ha ha)

[Chorus: B-Real (Sen Dog)]
You're a weak ass hoe
Punk slow yo role
You're nothin but a clone
With nothin to show
You're a weak ass hoe
Need a style of your own
You're a weak ass hoe
You're a weak ass hoe (Punk ass nigga)
Leave me alone (Carbon copyin muthafucka)
Punk nigga wit no flow (You ain't shït)
You're a weak ass hoe (ƒuck your little record, punk)
You're a weak ass hoe (Eat a dick)

[B-Real]
Now look at her over there (damn), lookin all fine
Shakin her ass, tellin me to grab from behind
Please don't mind me, you'll find me
Rollin the pine trees, women askin to sign these
Well OK, but you're gonna get me in trouble
Nice ones, I gotta be out on the double
I'll be in that corner table wit my homies
Gettin stoney tryin to avoid the phonies
Huh, what you askin? Do I got plastic
To buy you and yo friends drinks? Do I have assets?
Do I got a big home? Do I live alone?
Can I use yo cell phone?, feelin my bone
She wanna ride me, she wanna tie me
Around her tiny little finger and ride me blindly
I don't think so, you stink, hoe
The chain in yo brain is missin a link, hoe
Please back up, I know you look good
But that ain't enough to get half of my stuff, bitch
(ah ha ha, that's right, you're a stank hoe!)

You're a stank ass hoe
Tryin to get dough
Leave me alone
Cause you can't roll
You're a stank ass hoe
Nut ridin pro
You're a stank ass hoe
A stank ass hoe
Leave me alone (Broke ass hoodrat)
You can't roll (You can't roll)
You're a stank ass hoe
A stank ass hoe (Stank ass hoe)
You're a stank ass hoe (Dick suckin tramp)
(Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
(Bring it back homie, come on, huh)

[B-Real]
Here goes another example to begin it
With a twist (yeah) like pussy I'm in it
When I look at me, I look and see
How long it took for you to throw the book at me
Damn that shït hurts, but I put in work
These niggas are like germs, over the counter they lurk
And smirk when you fall down, but I calm down
And put the anti-bacterial assault down
Kill germs that wanna test, they want the best
Comparin you to me is like a nigga to the cess
Never settle for stress, or wack rappers
I'm rockin the outta the West and rockin the East (?)

(Punk ass nigga)
You're a bitch ass hoe
Knockin on my door
Leave me alone
Cause you got no soul
You're a bitch ass hoe (Trick ass hoe)
Need to find a place to go
You're a bitch ass hoe (Punk ass niggas)
You're a bitch ass hoe
Don't touch the microphone
You're a bitch ass hoe (Eat a muthafuckin dick)
You're a bitch ass hoe
Leave me alone
Got no place to go
You're a bitch ass hoe (Trick ass hoe)
[humming]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mangang
Member # 15126

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and how do that song relate to this thread? [Big Grin]
Posts: 141 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com