EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for my muslim wife (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: looking for my muslim wife
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I place my list of requirements here, or do I need to start another thread? [Big Grin]

...clean teeth is a biggie for me as well. [Wink]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is really hard to find what One is looking for. I know. The more I think The more I find myself unable to think. I dont wanna fail because this will shock me.

Of gold. Sure you can list. if you are looking as well, do list here or in another thread.

I think those who are already married or in a stable relation does not have any problem in that. Those who are single can feel what I feel.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard surfer.

I have found that if you want real love (which is the greatest, by the way) they usually don't fit into our list.

Love makes you feel buoyant. It makes you laugh for no reason. Sitting next to your love makes you tingle and brings great contentment way beyond anything you can experience with someone without love.

IMHO, It's a mistake to choose a list of requirements over love. Although, I have known people to fall in love with someone they first liked, I have not experienced this myself.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surfer - I am single yet would never resort to posting my specifications on a website! You are clearly looking for a westerner... it is quite quite a desperate move and not in the least bit attractive. In fact you are acting like a lazy tourism dude, at least they are out face to face sniffing around like dogs on heat!!!

I also do not feel what you feel... I am rather happy and content with my life. I do not need to be with other people to make myself feel like a better person. If you aren't happy in your own company how do you expect others to be happy in your company!!!

Grow some balls... you sound like a total loser!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im singing a song from Bob Marley -----One love,,,,,,One heart lets be together and it will feel alright - ok in theory -

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
What is the point?

The point is someone asked you a question and you chose to ignore it. I reminded you and your response is a question.

No.

Listen, little buddy, we're not talking about simple manners, we're talking about personality. This begs the question: Do you routinely avoid subjects you're uncomfortable with because it apperas that's what you're doing. It's nice that you've given some thought to a few (rather important) qualities you want in your life partner, but you've also got to go a little deeper than those.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time is running out for you,surfer coo.Ramadan is just around the corner and still you ainīt got any taste at all.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Grow some balls... you sound like a total loser!

You sound like total rude. I am not here to fight with u or any one. Dont talk with me like this, please
Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i tell ya if i had to be put on some mans list. i gurentee he isnt good enough for me.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
stayinginput, please make your tone lovely and kind.
Mynameisthis
Member # 17234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mynameisthis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
quote:
What is the point?

The point is someone asked you a question and you chose to ignore it. I reminded you and your response is a question.

No.

Listen, little buddy, we're not talking about simple manners, we're talking about personality. This begs the question: Do you routinely avoid subjects you're uncomfortable with because it apperas that's what you're doing. It's nice that you've given some thought to a few (rather important) qualities you want in your life partner, but you've also got to go a little deeper than those.

Your question about his mother is very odd to say the least. Explaining the purpose of the question would make it a little less offensive.
Posts: 1044 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It wasn't my question. It was someone else's. I just reminded him he hadn't answered. Nor did he answer any of the others I asked.

I thought I was being polite. Why is it I'm picked out of the crowd? I didn't saw a word about his thinger and I'm the naughty one? Am I headed off a cliff again?

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It wasn't my question. It was someone else's. I just reminded him he hadn't answered. Nor did he answer any of the others I asked.

I thought I was being polite. Why is it I'm picked out of the crowd? I didn't saw a word about his thinger and I'm the naughty one? Am I headed off a cliff again?

*kicks stayinput off the cliff...again*
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

*kicks stayinput off the cliff...again*
Fine.

Fine, fine, fine.

See if I ever make YOU laugh again.

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one love - one heart lets stay together and feel alright........

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
one love - one heart lets stay together and feel alright........

everybody now....1 love. 1 heart, lets get together and feel alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
thanks , now i cant get that song out of my head ;)or we could sing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i-gcWdBUb8&feature=related

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M RUDE lmfeao! (E for English)

You want a designer fecking bride! On a site clearly full of Westerners...

You scab!

If your Mother isn't dead she will soon be dying to sponge cash... dressing your mind games up in a passive manner is no disguise.

Want money for a sister's wedding?

How stupid do you think people actually are!!!

Cruel???? Wise [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Cheeky, I am sorry. You are not rude. It me who is. Just forget it.

Upadate, Today I saw a woman by chance who happen to work with me last year. I recognized her and asked how she is. I really stayed speechless and I could Continue the dialgue. I dont know what happened to my tongue then.
I really wish now I could get at least her phone number. I was interested in her last year but I could not let the relation to start due to some circumstances. How stupid I am .

May God send me some other one.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I dont think I will see her another time. It was really a rare chance to me to see her. I dont even know if she is a single or engaged or married. I better forget her and look for another one.

By the way, I think I will need a woman with a big nose and small mouth like me. [Smile]

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
But what if I saw her again... In fact, I will do my best to ask for the phone number or I will tell her directly I am interested to marry you ya Reham. Her name is Reham by the way. It is a nice name [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yon care so much about looks but make yourself out to be a skinny midget with a big nose!!! CATCH

Any girls looking for a catch like this?

Try fishing in your own pool!

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I dont know how to fish in a pool. [Smile]

Actually what I am saying here is because I am looking for some one who is compatible with me.

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Why don't you do the right thing. Find someone who knows her father and arrange a meeting. Tell him you would like to speak to his daughter because you are looking for a wife. Let us know what happens.
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Why don't you do the right thing. Find someone who knows her father and arrange a meeting. Tell him you would like to speak to his daughter because you are looking for a wife. Let us know what happens.

I didnt try this way. And I also do not know any fathers. I can't get married this way. It is very difficult.
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
I didnt try this way. And I also do not know any fathers. I can't get married this way. It is very difficult.

This young lady you were talking about. Her father. Find her father and arrange a meeting with him.

Surely you know her name and someone who knows her. That's a good start.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
It is hard surfer.

I have found that if you want real love (which is the greatest, by the way) they usually don't fit into our list.

Love makes you feel buoyant. It makes you laugh for no reason. Sitting next to your love makes you tingle and brings great contentment way beyond anything you can experience with someone without love.

IMHO, It's a mistake to choose a list of requirements over love. Although, I have known people to fall in love with someone they first liked, I have not experienced this myself.

So there is something that is "I love." and Something that is "I like."

I can like someone while I don't love this someone.

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last. I am wondering about this.

In Europe, I do not find people interested in Marriage or conception..

Mentalities change after some days. You can be interested in someone today but after some years your mentality can go to something else.

I can't stand a shock if I get married then I got broken that is why I should have my eye open before finding someone.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

This young lady you were talking about. Her father. Find her father and arrange a meeting with him.

Surely you know her name and someone who knows her. That's a good start.

You are making stuff that easy. I don't know where she lives, where her dad. and In the fist place, I am not sure if she is a single. and the most important, I met her by chance. I do not expect to meet her again.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last. I am wondering about this.

You are absolutely right. I am European and currently single, twice divorced and have three children (all accidentally) by four different men. Is there any hope out for me?????
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bollock
Member # 17944

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bollock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only want women? what me? desperate young man?
Posts: 46 | From: on your plate | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
quote:

You are absolutely right. I am European and currently single, twice divorced and have three children (all accidentally) by four different men. Is there any hope out for me?????
ahem, TL, maths a bit off there [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

I assume you are seriously talking. Yes , Life is full of Hopes. Do not ever Lose hopes.
I am thinking The right person comes when You do not expect him to.
Life is not of a good quality to any one. Life is always lower and we should work to make our destiny the best.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

huhhhhhhhhh? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

No no it's correct. I am unsure who's the dad for child no. 3 and I can't afford a paternity test right now. In the meantime he has two fathers and I since my boyfriend of three months dumped me last weekend cause I had something going on with the barman that night I am available again!!

And yes surfer_coo, life is full of hopes, chances and opportunities. That's why I don't give up until I find the right man. I just will have to keep on kissing many frogs until I'll find my prince.

Well I will try to stay more sober this weekend so I don't pick another bad apple if you know what I mean. Da*n it I forgot to take the pill again..... silly me.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
quote:

huhhhhhhhhh? [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
It is hard surfer.

So there is something that is "I love." and Something that is "I like."

I can like someone while I don't love this someone.

Mentalities change after some days. You can be interested in someone today but after some years your mentality can go to something else.

I can't stand a shock if I get married then I got broken that is why I should have my eye open before finding someone.

I am in the US and I know many successful marriages that last.

How many times have you been here?

Actually there is something that is love and something that is in love. [Smile]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last.

I am surprised to read this because, quite frankly, you didn't sound like a very cosmopolitan person to me. But now it seems you have extensive and in-depth knowledge of relationships in various countries around the globe.

So how long have you been living in the US, Canada and Europe? And in which European countries?

You didn't answer my question about your height, btw. [Wink]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
"love is a many splendored thing!!! --its the April rose that only grows in the early spring.....
I hope you find your rose....
amongst all the thorns - make sure you dont get pricked....

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
"love is a many splendored thing!!! --its the April rose that only grows in the early spring.....
I hope you find your rose....
amongst all the thorns - make sure you dont get pricked....

[Smile] Thanks.
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

No no it's correct. I am unsure who's the dad for child no. 3 and I can't afford a paternity test right now. In the meantime he has two fathers and I since my boyfriend of three months dumped me last weekend cause I had something going on with the barman that night I am available again!!

And yes surfer_coo, life is full of hopes, chances and opportunities. That's why I don't give up until I find the right man. I just will have to keep on kissing many frogs until I'll find my prince.

Well I will try to stay more sober this weekend so I don't pick another bad apple if you know what I mean. Da*n it I forgot to take the pill again..... silly me.

Not free for the comedy.
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

In US and Canada, I hardly know a successful marriage and Love that last.

I am surprised to read this because, quite frankly, you didn't sound like a very cosmopolitan person to me. But now it seems you have extensive and in-depth knowledge of relationships in various countries around the globe.

So how long have you been living in the US, Canada and Europe? And in which European countries?

You didn't answer my question about your height, btw. [Wink]

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for. sorry. Good luck.
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Because I am looking for a real love and wife. Some people around think they can deceive me and play with me hide and seek.
If you have time and you have nothing to do in your life, DO not Ever think You can do it.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because I am looking for a real love and wife. Some people around think they can deceive me and play with me hide and seek.
If you have time and you have nothing to do in your life, DO not Ever think You can do it.

for starters someone needs to shoot yr horse. and y do u not get an egyptian woman? cas she is too much woman for u. and she wont take yr sh it? well fyi forigen women are more high maintnanced and more demanding. i doubt u will find a women from the us who wouldnt whoop yr ass.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
surfer_coo , how tall are you? [Smile]
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
]You are making stuff that easy. I don't know where she lives, where her dad. and In the fist place, I am not sure if she is a single. and the most important, I met her by chance. I do not expect to meet her again.

You didn't expect to ever see her and now you've seen her how many times? Twice? Maybe God is trying to push you in the right direction.

Surely you know someone who knows if she's single at least. Didn't you look at her hands?

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for.

I am not in the least interested. I just asked you a question, why don't you answer it?

This is a discussion board, if you make statements you need to expect people to comment on them. And if you want to get people interested in you, it doesn't really make a great impression if you refuse to answer any question about yourself. "I feel so lonely and need a wife asap" will hardly be enough. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

If you are interested, I am not the one you are looking for.

I am not in the least interested. I just asked you a question, why don't you answer it?

This is a discussion board, if you make statements you need to expect people to comment on them. And if you want to get people interested in you, it doesn't really make a great impression if you refuse to answer any question about yourself. "I feel so lonely and need a wife asap" will hardly be enough. [Roll Eyes]

tell him like it is girly...
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodlck surfer but take care, there are weird women here and i heard hell of stories about crazy foreign women on this website who have done crazy stuff and fooled lot of people so take care.

Before you get involved with anyone, take your time to know everything about her past and make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere! or something! There are lot of weirdos who have came here and done crazy things after hiding their shameful past and painful present!

I m not saying that all women here are like that but on the contrary there are very good and respected women however the bad things some crazy women have done here gave the whole forum a bad reputation too!

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:

Before you get involved with anyone, take your time to know everything about her past and make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere!

Yeah.... I guess you are referring to me here! I am all that and MORE!! [Embarrassed] [Big Grin]

quote:
There are lot of weirdos who have came here and done crazy things after hiding their shameful past and painful present!

What "shameful past" and "painful present"??

I am proud of the person I am today because of my past and all the experiences I made. At least I live and I am not afraid to crawl outside of the box. You should try that too. Really learn to enjoy life. No wonder you are already so bitter in your 20's.

THIS IS ME - take it or leave it. [Cool]

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
quote:

make sure she is not on medication or married or a porn star with nude pictures everywhere! or something!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am quite sure if someone finds a western whore on here it is hardly through lack of trying to find one.

Egyptian men seek and then find. It is like the coming together of saddos!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com