EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for my muslim wife (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: looking for my muslim wife
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mememem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
real women dont make me laugh.they havent a clue what they want just to moan there heads off . why you sticking around you have no real concern with egypt only poking your nose in , you may have been there lived there but not now . so i think you should start your own forum call it tigerlilyknowallofegypt.com.you must be the desperate one. been on here so long think you have become stuck to the place
1st attacked showed up.now waiting for next attacker

Posts: 18 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mememem:

ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]

hey i love everyone but you make me sound like a great warrior, thank you for the compliments

*waves sword high in the air* [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mememem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a warrior ayisha. but not the perfect muslin far from it .
and for the next one lol

Posts: 18 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
you are a warrior ayisha. but not the perfect muslin far from it .
and for the next one lol

'muslin' is a sheer fabric, muslim is a follower of Islam. Of course im not a perfect muslim, there are no perfect muslims. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
at least you have somethink right
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
somethink? not too bright are you?

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
for god sake woman give someone else a chance you got to much to say
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
surfer_coo take my advise there are some nice peeps on this site , but some down right bitches
example
cheekyferret .1 thinks she has the perfect life . will attack everyone who dare to come on here unless she agree,s with everythink they write [right nicola]
tigerbitch 2, the site nosey cow .
3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse
tina kamal 3, well she is harmless just follows the other to keep well in
ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]
just leaves weirdkitty now to add her bit to this . another miss perfect
if i was you ignore what they say , and hope you find you ideal wife
now you see the attacks coming now lol
oh by the way they all know egypt better than the egyptian themselves .
except they know nothing
see what person they accuse me i am now . they will say oh its a troll hahahah

heahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what about me?i am here [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
sorry hun but your one of the nice ones. hope you enjoy your holiday
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

how sweet of you to say, and thank you ...i will enjoy it 29 days and counting [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
good luck and hope the days pass fast for u to go to egypt
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse

I'm a "German", not a "Germany". [Razz]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
lol wondered when miss perfect would reply
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mememem
u just created an account here yesterday and you know everyone! howcome!

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
ive been watch the site for a long while
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
really! for how long!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

how sweet of you to say, and thank you ...i will enjoy it 29 days and counting [Wink]
Maybe when we meet I will be a bad influence on you seeing as I am on the bas lass list.

Are you mentally prepared to meet us lol.

Yes, my name is nicola... alf mabrouk. i have only posted it about 40 times!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
yer i know lol
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

yay, the worlds best kept secret is out.

I posted my age a lot too but folk still get it wrong tut tut. Bad stalkers.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
no secret plastered all over your facebook
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My age isn't...

But hey, at least you read it, i put a lot of time into that site [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
for god sake woman give someone else a chance you got to much to say

hhmm cant count either, obviously a lower life-form. [Roll Eyes]
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
wondered when u would put your input thought cheeky has improved. how wrong !
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
this mememem is a freak and weirdo, how are you talking to him like this in a friendly way! mememem get a life
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
wondered when u would put your input thought cheeky has improved. how wrong !

In english...
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

Maybe when we meet I will be a bad influence on you seeing as I am on the bas lass list.

Are you mentally prepared to meet us lol.

Yes, my name is nicola... alf mabrouk. i have only posted it about 40 times!

I will be a bad influence on you thats for sure... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
MY LOGIN NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, IF I WAS SPEAKING TO YOU ID EXPECT A REPLY . BUT UNTIL THEN SHUT UP AND DEFEND YOUR OWN PPL
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
this mememem is a freak and weirdo, how are you talking to him like this in a friendly way! mememem get a life

i am always friendly to retarded people!
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
how nice of you but what else can they expect from a retard like you
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
mememem you need to see a doctor as soon as possible
This is my advice and i am sure they will find a cure for this mental disease of yours although its rare!

mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
so ur not mental then, in here with a load of ppl who do nothing but slang ur country and people off. what a sado u must be and as i said i wasnt aiming it at u so shut up .and go and play
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
so ur not mental then, in here with a load of ppl who do nothing but slang ur country and people off. what a sado u must be and as i said i wasnt aiming it at u so shut up .and go and play

who is slanging anyones country or people?
correct me if im wrong, but aren't YOU here too?

mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
i have seen what ppl say abt egypt and there ppl ayisha . if they all they can do is moan abt egypt and the ppl then leave there easy as that
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
My toy today is called mememe

I will play with it for a while then throw it away to the trash can where it belongs.

mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
so i,ll join u then cos ur already in the trash
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
quote:
i have seen what ppl say abt egypt and there ppl ayisha . if they all they can do is moan abt egypt and the ppl then leave there easy as that

Follow me lol i think it will be better and easier for you to post in Arabic!
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
lol ur so funny for a kid
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
quote:
so i,ll join u then cos ur already in the trash

Bravo bravo, how old r u meme? 5 years old

Turn off your pc right now or i am gonna tell your dad

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

odd that, i've seen what some people, namely Egyptians, say about the west, so why the desperation to GET there then? [Wink] If the west is so bad then sod off back to Egypt.

Odd you are NOT in Egypt and are in USA isn't it? [Razz]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
No way Ayisha, i bet this kid called mememe never even been to sharm el shiekh LOL he only went to the states on ES [Smile]

I bet this mememe is coming from a retarded neighboorhood in dodgy area in egypt! poor mememe

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got home and logged in need to unwind, and destress - and think about ME Me Me for a change. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well its funny how u assume i follow huh///i never follow i just add my 2 cents.if i just followed i would never open my own topics.duh..and i am also a huge bit ch when called for..u have me confused with someone who hates themselves.. i love myself very much..

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com