EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for my muslim wife (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: looking for my muslim wife
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

You call me arrogant... nothing as arrogant as a preacher who thinks he is the one in the right [Wink]

Yes you are. What do you think you are if not arrogant?

Do you think that being an unbeliever is something you can be proud of?

Do not You get disappointed when you see veiled muslim Females walking in the street?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend, why do you give us the impression that the whole forum won't be sleeping tonight and if we slept we won't be dreaming 'cause Mr.Surfer didn't find his wife yet! and we should be following you in your search for your future wife! and why are you taking it so serious!
At least, If you are that serious save your breath and time and save us this headache, and go search for your future Muslim wife in a dating website like Qiran.com!
Chill out my friend, I think you are only wasting your time here and making lot of noise and enemies for nothing. Life is too short to spend it yelling, screaming and arguing, have a great weekend.....

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Try Googling Muslim dating sites if you are so desperate to get married. You won't find a designer bride on here...

I was desperate but Now, I am used to being desperate. I am very well. I am not gonna die without a wife.

But this is not the Topic now.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think a believer is something to be proud of? I couldn't give a feck if you are Muslim, Jewish or worship frogs...

Why would I be disappointed when I see a veiled girl????? Strange question!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You will never ever ever feel rest and peace as long as you are arrogant to admit and believe.
LOL!!! Some people, so deluded. I'm shocked that such a catch hasn't been snapped up yet by some lucky, nice-toothed, girl...
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And, I actually do get disappointed when I see some veiled girls... lots have Blackberries and I want one!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
My friend, why do you give us the impression that the whole forum won't be sleeping tonight and if we slept we won't be dreaming 'cause Mr.Surfer didn't find his wife yet! and we should be following you in your search for your future wife! and why are you taking it so serious!
At least, If you are that serious save your breath and time and save us this headache, and go search for your future Muslim wife in a dating website like Qiran.com!
Chill out my friend, I think you are only wasting your time here and making lot of noise and enemies for nothing. Life is too short to spend it yelling, screaming and arguing, have a great weekend.....

I Kindly and gently posted a thread here. I did not think I will get such a harsh response like that I got here. I was insulted of being A Loser. and that I am looking for a western woman to take money. All the blah blah blah.

And in the first place, I did not write I am looking for a WESTERN woman. Most of western woman I see are not compatible with My standards By the way.

So If It happens And I think of A western woman as a wife, This should hardly fit in my standards.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:

Because they have a belief while you have no Belief.

You wish one day you would be a beiever, do not you?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
quote:

Because they have a belief while you have no Belief.

You wish one day you would be a beiever, do not you?

why would I be disappointed they have a belief and I don't. Isn't believing a choice?

Why would I wish one day I believed!!! Nothing happens when you die! You believe something will happen but then you are so sure YOU are right! Ever considered I could be [Wink] BTW, I don't debatre of things that have never been and can never be proven... it is quite pointless!

Not that you will ever compromise on understanding others beliefs, you cannot even compromise on heigh weight or teeth!!!

I am shocked no one has married you already with your vast open mindedness!!!

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Mr. Surfer and i hope you can find miss right soon and i hope i find her as well but i don't mind getting married to a western or christian woman, it's not about her religion or nationality; it's about her mentality, morals and attitude; i dated once a European christian girl and she was one of the best girls i have ever known and i regret losing her till now really, if only i can turn back time.
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cry me a river, YANAL.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And in the first place, I did not write I am looking for a WESTERN woman. Most of western woman I see are not compatible with My standards By the way.

So If It happens And I think of A western woman as a wife, This should hardly fit in my standards.

You did not write you were looking for a western woman yet you post on a forum FULL of western women. This is not an Islamic site, nor is it a dating site. If you want MacDonalds why go to Pizza Hut?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah this guy should stick to a falafel hut (hey falafels are delicious after all).
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am someone who detects liars and beat them.

I could not be fooled one day, Alhamdlellah.

I feel the ignition fire inside your heart.

Do not You get disappointed when you see veiled muslim Females walking in the street?

[Big Grin]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brain fart here/.u know i was thinkin when u see an egyptian kid walking around the streets with all the latest technology.....u know damn well his daddy is a tour guide right?

SCAMMER....u know in usa some parents have bring yr kids to work day. well in egypt how will they explain it to their kids scammin women for money?

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Some of the workers are kids!!! Many parents send their kids off to beg as they know it is natural for many / most of us to have more empathy and pity for a child.

Screw the parents over... give the kids sweets, pens, balloons etc [Smile]

As for technology... most the kids I know have uber rich parents (I am not talking just rich, I am talking relatives of past and present Presidents... ) These are the same kids who cannot tie their own shoes as their nannies do it for them! Spoilt... but there are spoilt kids all over the world [Smile] I am not singling Egypt out.

I keep getting a guy trying to add me on FB as he wants 'friends' in Cairo... anyone know 'Lost Angel'? Just wondering if it is an ES resident!!! Strange he is approaching a Western Woman who is a stranger if you ask me!

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

You call me arrogant... nothing as arrogant as a preacher who thinks he is the one in the right [Wink]

Yes you are. What do you think you are if not arrogant?

Do you think that being an unbeliever is something you can be proud of?

i am a very proud unbeliver of mens bullshit...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

You did not write you were looking for a western woman yet you post on a forum FULL of western women. This is not an Islamic site, nor is it a dating site. If you want MacDonalds why go to Pizza Hut?
Sometimes It is of no important to explain stuff that has been explained before.

If you read the first post properly, you will understand what exactly I am looking for.

It is not something your little brain will understand you ,Ms admitted unbeliever.
Wife can't be sold or bought in Pizza Hut or super market. May be you are hungry, aren't you?
How many sandwiches do you eat per day?
It is a human relationship based on understanding and interaction between two parties.

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
zomg dood, just give it up okay. your not going to find what you want here okay man?

plus, wtf is so wrong with you that you cant meet people the normal way...by simply going outside your door and having a social life?

why the need to hide behind a screen? are you attempting to woo a woman with words hoping that she will forgive your downfalls just because your a good online sweetalker?

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sometimes It is of no important to explain stuff that has been explained before.

If you read the first post properly, you will understand what exactly I am looking for.

yes I read the first post properly, you are looking for a muslim wife on a forum full of foreign women and you dont care how old she is but must not be fat.

quote:
It is not something your little brain will understand you ,Ms admitted unbeliever.
excuse me? Ahmad?

quote:
Wife can't be sold or bought in Pizza Hut or super market. May be you are hungry, aren't you?
I see its your brain thats quite small, I will explain. You want a MUSLIM wife and you are looking in a forum full of FOREIGN women instead of a Muslim match or dating site. is it any clearer now for your little brain titch? No I am not hungry, you are the one hunting here not me.

quote:
How many sandwiches do you eat per day?
spare me the intellect! [Roll Eyes]

quote:
It is a human relationship based on understanding and interaction between two parties.
I know that, im married.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:

why the need to hide behind a screen? are you attempting to woo a woman with words hoping that she will forgive your downfalls just because your a good online sweetalker?

He's hardly a good online sweet talker either! [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well now the arrogance re: religion is out and the petty insults have start alongside totally stupid analogies I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]

Happy weekend, everyone!!!

*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Now why does that sound strangely familiar ... [Cool]

quote:

I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!

That's what I have been thinking too. [Wink]
Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
zomg dood, just give it up okay. your not going to find what you want here okay man?

plus, wtf is so wrong with you that you cant meet people the normal way...by simply going outside your door and having a social life?

Thanks Mommma Dukez. I will go for a social outdoor life. [Smile]
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Haha Now They decided I am a terrorist.
When you defend yourself when Insulted of being a loser for nothing you have done, you must be a terrorist.

May be you will realize one day what a terrorist is, when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

Now why does that sound strangely familiar ... [Cool]

quote:

I am quite certain this is Ahmad the Terrorist!

That's what I have been thinking too. [Wink]
quote:
when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

Now the threats start, this is soo predictable. [Roll Eyes]

So 'surfer_coo', explain calling me 'Ms admitted unbeliever' and also explain why you thought it ok to insult me in this way.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Weekend is nearly over!

hmmm... how does Surfer Coo know I am not in Ma'adi!!! Let me think... oh.. TROLL. Or a witch!

BTW, I don't have a big fat arse, I have a cute lil ass all rosy and pink for you to bend down and kiss [Big Grin]

I may have no religion but I also have no anger or hatred [Big Grin] I am a happy agnostic pacifist [Wink]

It is bloody obvious this idiot is Ahmad! Before you know it we will all be told to leave his country or we will be punished.

You won't find a wife to kiss that dirty mouth of yours that's for sure. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

surfercoo
Member # 17735

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfercoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is your mouth that is the dirtiest. You insulted me first here. you are the one who is impolite.
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOO hello!!!!

Obviously trolling again [Big Grin]

How is Sam? Shake shiver, should I watch my back again?

Sad sad sad little excuse of a boy. Pathetic. Do your chickens get this much attention?

How is your the humidity for you today? Sam! [Wink]

Readers, newbies... HERE YE... ask yourselves why OP has a new name lmfao!! Are you going for a World Record of most names on a tiny forum or what?

You are so rubbish at the game you try to play [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
hear lol.... gotta love typos (obelisk)

I am off to sleep wanker boy... some of us have a lot to do tomorrow other than make up online stories to get girls on msn!!!

It wouldn't be soooooo funny if you weren't so obvious.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
not the sam sh it again

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I am neither Ahmed nor Sam.
I am wasting time here

Bye Bye, Nice people here. It is obvious this forum is a waste of time.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Some people seem to waste their lovely weekend with silly and stupid arguments online. What a shame....
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some of the workers are kids!!! Many parents send their kids off to beg as they know it is natural for many / most of us to have more empathy and pity for a child.

Screw the parents over... give the kids sweets, pens, balloons etc [Smile]

As for technology... most the kids I know have uber rich parents (I am not talking just rich, I am talking relatives of past and present Presidents... ) These are the same kids who cannot tie their own shoes as their nannies do it for them! Spoilt... but there are spoilt kids all over the world [Smile] I am not singling Egypt out.

I keep getting a guy trying to add me on FB as he wants 'friends' in Cairo... anyone know 'Lost Angel'? Just wondering if it is an ES resident!!! Strange he is approaching a Western Woman who is a stranger if you ask me!

I have similar expierences. Some claim to make new 'friends', others are sending marriage proposals as a start, eventhought my profile says I'm married...I wonder how they find us...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im confused here being a "Newbie"as such - so these trolls? ahmed and Sams etc stir up crap basically for what Exactly?
What do they get out of all this ?

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Shalamar... they are just bored boys!

First they claim to know all about your personal life and the next thing they want to kill you!!! all quite charming.

If this dude isn't Ahmad then he is from the same seed and just as nasty!

NM... I have a lot of people trying to add me saying they have mutual friends... SO... I don't know you lol.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
Im confused here being a "Newbie"as such - so these trolls? ahmed and Sams etc stir up crap basically for what Exactly?

cheap thrills and pass time. It can get exciting if you are bored and have no paint to watch drying though. [Big Grin]
learningarabic
Member # 17595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for learningarabic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So why answer these posts at all ????

quote:
quote:

cheap thrills and pass time. It can get exciting if you are bored and have no paint to watch drying though. [Big Grin]

Posts: 41 | From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by learningarabic:
So why answer these posts at all ????

quote:
quote:

I was bored and had no paint to watch dry, obviously. [Roll Eyes]
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Haha Now They decided I am a terrorist.
When you defend yourself when Insulted of being a loser for nothing you have done, you must be a terrorist.

May be you will realize one day what a terrorist is, when you find a real terrorist coming to your place in Heliopolis slapping you in your Fat Big Arse.

Well, I wouldnt go so far as calling an Egyptian a terrorist.
I lived in Venice Florida at the time Mohamed Atta lived down there and knew many women who partied with him over and Fantasy n' Lingerie strip club and Margarite Mary's bar in Sarasota and he was well known for calling women disgusting infidels (yes he used to ahmed the terrorist term INFIDEL) and ate pork chops and bacon like there was no tomorrow. He also drank heavily, fought when he had to pay the bill, (before becoming offended and whipping out a wad of cash) and did cocaine with the owner of the Venice Airport.

Muslim him and his roadies proclaimed to be, but nothing they did showed they was muslim.

Oh yea...did ya's hear they are building a mosque at ground zero?

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
quote:
I am wasting time here

Its not that, its just us Western broads are sick of Egyptan men snagging biatches on the internet, coming to america (or the new rave, the UK) stealing our $$$ then running back home.

Plus, you want a western MUSLIM woman...hahaha. Yea, the only ones you will find like that are the women who are so desperate for love they will convert to anything to attract a man.

I changed to Muslim for my ex husband, and my life has sucked ever since. Feels like God totally gave up on me and sent me every single strife in the world.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Oh yea...did ya's hear they are building a mosque at ground zero?

Yes of course. What a controversial idea.... crazy actually. It's a $100 million project - Bin Laden must be more than delighted.
malimaz
Member # 17616

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for malimaz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO - I have never laughed so hard at any post since this one, I almost got caught laughing at my desk, now they just think I am crazy... ok maybe I am but anyway I have to add to this:

So I am a converted muslim since 6 years, converted in USA on my own choice and now that I chosen to live in Egypt since 2.5 years ago I am married now for one year. At no time did I ever fall for the traditional men searching for their fast escape of marrying a foreigner, I actually set the limits and found a good man, that buy the way did not have to go searching on a forum to find his wife.

Surfer, you walked yourself into the fights due to your posting and underlying insults whether intentional or not, if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for, usually that person passes right in front of our eyes but we are too blindsided by our own LIST to even notice.

I also do not know any woman in her right mind that would marry a man immediately without knowing even who he is or his background. When it came to asking about your mother you wouldn't even answer the question. Importantly, where is your family and why are you not seeking their support? Is it that you are married in another city, town, village, country and are simply seeking a LEGAL bed partner to have a secret life? Sounds to me and perhaps I am just assuming that you most likely are already married and are seeking to meet your lonely needs away from your wife and family. Like I said perhaps assuming.

Also, marrying to get through Ramadan? Will you search after that for another for the Eid? Mesh arfa, also it confuses me also that you post on a website known that primarily foreigners frequent, most already upset over or read of others experiences regarding relationships here, yet you search here, do not want a westerner cuz yeah we are not worthy (whatever that means), yet mention Reham who most likely is Egyptian (let me see, if I read your post that you are seeking a good muslim woman and yet mention another that you seemed to have let slip through your fingers and get away and now it upsets you, yeah sure I would be a woman interested in being the second choice), its all very confusing. Also last I checked, a good muslim man does not judge or set limits to what a woman must be, I mean come on judging her height, weight, religion, and of all things her teeth, Im sorry are you buying a horse or camel? Can you tell me how healthy your teeth are? Its normal that any woman that reads the comments you posted is going to get offended due to the way you posted them, even maybe this was not your intention.

I am not attacking you but as a muslim western woman, your posting really came off harsh and I too feel you are not posting it in the right place.

I am interested in if you will actually answer my inquiry or disregard it to avoid factual details of your status.

Posts: 108 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will stop taking my list to supermarket now.- and just go with flow. [Razz]
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Thanks Malimaz,

It gets harder to know What I am looking for.
I am independent person. I do not rely on any one to find me a wife. I want to find a one myself.

I regret posting the thread actually I should know what I am looking for in my mind and not to share it with any one.
My list is not something I plan to stick if I have find someone interested.

I have met a muslim american woman 2 days ago. She is fine but she is not interested to get married. and she is weirdo. she does not also know what she wants as me. she doesnt know if she is gonna stay in Egypt or travel back to U.S.

I do not know what I am looking for actually. I will wait for my destiny

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You met someone TWO days ago and she is not interested in marriage... well blow me down with a feather, she is playing hard to get!!! We westerners are usually SO easy as well!
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
I am wasting time here

Its not that, its just us Western broads are sick of Egyptan men snagging biatches on the internet, coming to america (or the new rave, the UK) stealing our $$$ then running back home.

Plus, you want a western MUSLIM woman...hahaha. Yea, the only ones you will find like that are the women who are so desperate for love they will convert to anything to attract a man.

I changed to Muslim for my ex husband, and my life has sucked ever since. Feels like God totally gave up on me and sent me every single strife in the world.

I will not like if a woman changed for me. I want her to change for God.

May be that is why I am looking for an already Moslim woman.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
You met someone TWO days ago and she is not interested in marriage... well blow me down with a feather, she is playing hard to get!!! We westerners are usually SO easy as well!

I am looking for a Tailor made woman..an ideal for me..
May be I will search forever and I will not find a one ever.

SO Cheeky, Now are you on your shisha, codeine or alcohol or what?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surfer dude...how tall are you?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com