EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for my muslim wife (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: looking for my muslim wife
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I Christen thee... Boomerang [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
surfer dude...how tall are you?

I do not know the exact height of me sorry.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
surfer dude...how tall are you?

I do not know the exact height of me sorry.
thats ok ...just wondering [Cool]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you not know how tall you are!!! How primitive! Compare your height to something.. a donkey per say!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have met a muslim american woman 2 days ago. She is fine but she is not interested to get married. and she is weirdo. she does not also know what she wants as me. she doesnt know if she is gonna stay in Egypt or travel back to U.S.

You know I won't chime in as the others about your height or you being a terrorist or whatever, really that's all too silly for me but I gotta tell you you really have to work on your manners, you have to improve your people skills.

Why can't you be all gentleman?? First of all don't talk about this lady on an online forum, it's your private business and secondly if you have to let us know I'd only mention positive things about this woman.

I really really think you have very high expectations of your future wife and that's why your search is becoming difficult. I am not saying she's not out there for you but IMHO you should relax a little, don't take yourself so serious and try a different approach. Honestly it would freak me out if I'd meet a guy by chance and in our first conversation he'd start talking about marriage and my future plans. There wouldn't be another meeting with him that's for sure. Really this can't be the norm in Egypt.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by malimaz:
[QB] if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It has nothing to do with Islam. All Arabs of all religions use this name. Just a bit of FYI for you [Big Grin]

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by malimaz:
[QB] if people would just stop making "lists" to find their match and leave it to your destiny and Allah (for us muslims) perhaps you would find the one you are searching for

Allah is the Arabic word for God. It has nothing to do with Islam. All Arabs of all religions use this name. Just a bit of FYI for you [Big Grin]

hey welcome back!

Mabruk and hows the sproglett doing, mum?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
How can you not know how tall you are!!! How primitive! Compare your height to something.. a donkey per say!!!

It is ok and you compare your weigh to an elephant per say [Razz]
How weight are you by the way?

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
quote:

I have met a muslim american woman 2 days ago. She is fine but she is not interested to get married. and she is weirdo. she does not also know what she wants as me. she doesnt know if she is gonna stay in Egypt or travel back to U.S.

You know I won't chime in as the others about your height or you being a terrorist or whatever, really that's all too silly for me but I gotta tell you you really have to work on your manners, you have to improve your people skills.

Why can't you be all gentleman?? First of all don't talk about this lady on an online forum, it's your private business and secondly if you have to let us know I'd only mention positive things about this woman.

I really really think you have very high expectations of your future wife and that's why your search is becoming difficult. I am not saying she's not out there for you but IMHO you should relax a little, don't take yourself so serious and try a different approach. Honestly it would freak me out if I'd meet a guy by chance and in our first conversation he'd start talking about marriage and my future plans. There wouldn't be another meeting with him that's for sure. Really this can't be the norm in Egypt.

I am gonna improve my communication skills of course. but I just do not like time wasting and I prefer to be direct straight to the point.
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't ES operators open a new section for marriage and dating? So from now on all members looking for a wife or a girlfriend can post in that section and at the same time only members either males or females with the same interest will visit this section and reply if interested.
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by My_Login_Name:
Why don't ES operators open a new section for marriage and dating? So from now on all members looking for a wife or a girlfriend can post in that section and at the same time only members either males or females with the same interest will visit this section and reply if interested.

Yes, it could be called Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat

oops, it already is [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Ayisha i know but i think this section was meant to deal with the existing relationships and the problems they face but we need a new section to deal with new relationships and also to save our selves the headache of people asking for wife or husband in "living in Egypt" or "Visiting Egypt" or this section!
And its not only Egyptian men looking for foreign wife but there are some foreign women who came here to ES just to hook up with Egyptian guys as well and i am sure some of them have already hooked up and engaged in sexual relationships with many Egyptians men from ES or outside ES; so lets be fair it's not always Egyptian guy looking for women here but there are some foreign women looking for Egyptian guys as well.

Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Yes Ayisha i know but i think this section was meant to deal with the existing relationships and the problems they face but we need a new section to deal with new relationships and also to save our selves the headache of people asking for wife or husband in "living in Egypt" or "Visiting Egypt" or this section!

This section is for sharing experiences regarding Egypt and Egyptians (egyptian Experiences) AND for Love and Marriage 'chat', this is not a dating site and not meant to be, there are many MANY dating sites and many Muslim dating sites to go to.
quote:
And its not only Egyptian men looking for foreign wife but there are some foreign women who came here to ES just to hook up with Egyptian guys as well and i am sure some of them have already hooked up and engaged in sexual relationships with many Egyptians men from ES so lets be fair its not only Egyptian guy looking for women here there are Foreign women looking for Egyptian guys as well.
In my time here I have NEVER come across a woman on here adverising that she is looking for an Egyptian man, actually, so this is a HUGE assumption on your part, you are also assuming that women who may have met their other halfs here are only here to hook up and have sex with 'many Egyptian men', as you put it!

There are many foreign women on here who already HAVE their Egyptian husband or have met a man and come here for advice and to know more of the culture of their man. Look at the replies here, they are all saying this is NOT a dating site, look round here, the only ones looking for someone are Egyptian MEN. [Roll Eyes]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Well foreign women are smart, they know that egyptian guys will seize any chance! All they have to do is just post a thread saying that she is coming to Egypt ans she is so excited and asking how will it be like for a lonely foreign woman in egypt? and thats it! she gets what she wants either sex or relationship!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why would a single women in Egypt be lonely. I am a single woman in Egypt and I have plenty of friends and a great life.

And I can totally assure you the last thing on my mind is meeting ANY guy off the internet especially one lying in wait to catch his foreign prey!!!

Lonely foreign women either want sex or a relationship.. I am assuming you have not mingled with many single western women in Egypt...

What about the single western guys? Why do you assume they are living here. Are they after Egyptians?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Well foreign women are smart, they know that egyptian guys will seize any chance! All they have to do is just post a thread saying that she is coming to Egypt ans she is so excited and asking how will it be like for a lonely foreign woman in egypt? and thats it! she gets what she wants either sex or relationship!

So she asks what it will be like for a lone female travelling in Egypt and YOU assume she wants sex or a relationship? YOU assume Egypt has nothing else to offer a female visitor than its men? You HAVE to be Egyptian [Roll Eyes]
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Well Ayisha, what i said is so true, some foreign women come to ES looking for job or an Egyptian guy to help them while in Egypt for their accommodation and spend some money on them and some come to ES looking for sex and relationship so don't try to picture foreign women as saints cause they aren't!
don't ever generalize by saying all Egyptians do this and all foreigners do that cause life has proven that some foreign women are more mean and dirty and slutty than whores in Egypt!

“Crude classifications and false generalizations are the curse of organized life.”
George Bernard Shaw

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As opposed to mean definately filthy and slutty males eh ?
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The only to women I know who have posted on here wanting Egyptian men for sex also wanted paying for it. They posted where they lived and Egyptian men responded on the boards!!!

You should change the women you associate with if you have women around you who prove they are dirty slutty whores!!!!

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
NO CF, i don't have any woman around me that is proven to be dirty slutty whore, i am just criticising the concept of generalization on either Egyptians or foreigners cause at the end we are all human beings and we are all the same one way or another.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Who generalised about Egyptians? What was actually said for you to retort with a comment that you would generalise all western as dirty slutty whores.

Surely if we were all dirty slutty whores we would have all pm'd SC by now lol!!!

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Just a quick reposnse I didnt read all your comments.

If a woman pmed me for a marriage, I would never ever think she is a whore. She is Looking for a Love and sex inside a family frame.

Marriage was never a bad thing. I always have respect to someone who needs to get married for sex. I will never ever consider her a slut.

I also want to get married for sex. It is not the only reason I wanna get married for. But it is one of them..

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Well CF you didnt understand my post, i didnt say that all foreign women are whores on the contrary i was saying that neither all egyptian men are looking for sex nor all foreign women are saints! that's what i really meant from my post.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I suggest SC goes to the Morrocco bar where the Egyptian girls in there are looking for guys to take them home.
My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Ohhhh CF u reminded me of Cairo's nightlife now that i m away and with nothing to do, i really wish i can go to cairo nor one night and back [Frown]
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
I suggest SC goes to the Morrocco bar where the Egyptian girls in there are looking for guys to take them home.

We are thinking in two parallel opposite ways. Who told you I will ever be interested in a whore whether Egyptian or westerner?

It looks like you visit the Dirtiest place in Egypt where you can hardly find someone with a good intention.

No real muslim respectable man will ever visit places you have mentioned.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
you are looking for girls, they are looking for guys!!! Difference?

I frequented that bar once... but you seem to know of it [Wink]

Places... Plural?

Ah right, ES and Morrocco [Big Grin]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Yo uknow what CF Morrocco bar wasnt tha bad, i remember it was the only club that used to open till late so you can go there at the end of the your night just for a drink before going home
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
There are lots of bars that serve late now... and there are plenty of hotels serving till the wee small hours. Some are way more classier than others though. Bit like any other major city in the World.

I like to try all the places... no point living in a City that never sleeps if you don't explore. [Big Grin]

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
but it was totally different than CJC or Mojito or any other club or bar in egypt it has its own personality it was different somehow and sitting outside by the river nile was so nice at night
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
you are looking for girls, they are looking for guys!!! Difference?

I frequented that bar once... but you seem to know of it [Wink]

Places... Plural?

Ah right, ES and Morrocco [Big Grin]

So you are a bar girl who goes there frequently and sleep with a different man every day.

It is not different in your opinion but mine it is difference.

I am now having the belief that This is a wrong place for me to look for someone. Good night, devil companion.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
CJC is one of my personal love hate places. I love the atmosphere, hate the music... love the music sometimes, hate the toilets!!! I hate the prices but I love the happy hour!!! I only go there when there is a crowd of us.

Stiletto is better than Morocco, it is more spacious and classy.. but still, the crowd are VERY young but it is nice to have an outdoors.

Have you been to the Boss Bar? That is a good night out.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Wow, I have a fat ass and sleep with a different man everyday... Wow, between my fake life and fake job I am a BUSY girl [Smile]

I must have amnesia!!! But tbh, 365 guys a year... wow!!! I must call the Guinness book of records you dumbfcuk!

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Wow, I have a fat ass and sleep with a different man everyday... Wow, between my fake life and fake job I am a BUSY girl [Smile]

I must have amnesia!!! But tbh, 365 guys a year... wow!!! I must call the Guinness book of records you dumbfcuk!

You are a joker!. But you some times return disappointed with no guys to hook.

What are your Life about, actually? ( a real question)

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What are my life about?

Well, you are the one with all the insider info, you tell me.

And sweetheart... do you really think everybody who goes out having fun are looking for cheap sex!!! Oh please!

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I see you sound like drunk now.

Listen to me carefully, CF
Go search, learn and understand what you should do in your life and what you should not do. If you stayed the way your life is about, you will stay like this your entire life.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
What are my life about?

And sweetheart... do you really think everybody who goes out having fun are looking for cheap sex!!! Oh please!

I do not actually care what kinds of fun different people seek. Cheap sex or some wine time or what ever. I do not actually care.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You see I sound drunk!!! Ditto [Wink] As far as I am aware Lipton has no alcohol!!! If it did then I have been drunk since 11am!

I AM doing what I set out to do in life, I like the way I am and I would LOVE to stay the way I am for the rest of my life... why? Because I have all I need right here, right now [Big Grin]

Now, if I were a qualified pyschologist I would determine that you are transferring your self disappoint my way.

You should go out more!

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
You see I sound drunk!!! Ditto [Wink] As far as I am aware Lipton has no alcohol!!! If it did then I have been drunk since 11am!

I AM doing what I set out to do in life, I like the way I am and I would LOVE to stay the way I am for the rest of my life... why? Because I have all I need right here, right now [Big Grin]

Now, if I were a qualified pyschologist I would determine that you are transferring your self disappoint my way.

You should go out more!

The problem is that you do not recognize you have a problem. You will never stay like you are the rest of your life. Life changes, world changes and Everything changes.

I am glad you are in your lipton.

So Why are you here? why are you writing stuff here? What will you gain?

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
your hair will grow white in the upcoming years. you will get wrinkles. and you will have more problems.

Having a faith and belief will secure your life...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ahhh... so 'reverting' will stop the ageing process that EVERY human being encounters. But I am guessing you are older than me [Wink]

I am on here tonight because I cannot use Facebook!!! No drama.

I do have a belief btw... when we die we are dead. Again, no drama.

Do you really think having a faith gives you the right to be so patronising?

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
quote:
CJC is one of my personal love hate places. I love the atmosphere, hate the music... love the music sometimes, hate the toilets!!! I hate the prices but I love the happy hour!!! I only go there when there is a crowd of us.

Stiletto is better than Morocco, it is more spacious and classy.. but still, the crowd are VERY young but it is nice to have an outdoors.

Have you been to the Boss Bar? That is a good night out.

yeah i have been to boss bar its another version of CJC but i like it cause i am so bored of CJC i used to go to CJC for the past maybe 13 years and thats it i cant do it anymore
I like deals Zamalek and labodega and laubergine as well they are classics i never get bored of them

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Have you been to Boss in the last 6 months? They have some great up and coming bands.

Deals is ok... I go to the one over here but it is very very small and the DJ is stuck in the past (Abba!!) but the food is ace.

I like La Bodega... and I tried to go the one in England but got side-tracked!!! Next time.

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
i havent been to egypt for the last 7 months but i went to boss back in Jan and i was shocked as they renewed the whole place and i am following them on facebook yeah they are having nice bands same bands taht used to play at CJC.
Deal over here! please define over here! there is one in zamalek, mohandseen and heliopolis
i like Zamalek although since i live in heliopolis sometimes i go to Deals heliopolis but its not as good as zamalek but its okay for heliopolis as all bars in heliopolis suck.
Is there a labodega in england! i have been to england a lot but never heard of labodega there! maybe soon i will be in London i am gonna google it and give it a try [Smile]

i love how the thread has changed from looking for a muslim wife to looking for a nice bar lol

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Not all the bars in Heliopolis suck [Big Grin] My social life here is hardly dull [Wink]

La Bodega is in Brighton.

Yes, Boss Bar has transformed from the Golden Bell days.

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
i barely remember how was it like to be in Egypt; For the past 3 years, i was away most of the time at different places and i really get shocked when i go to Egypt in short vacation, so crowded and noisy and stresses you out just after driving for 5 min in cairo roads although i never felt that way while i was living there!
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What are my life about?

hell we can go both find cheap men for cheap sex i am game.. as long as they are hung and hot.. hell yea.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My personality is clear. My behaviours are clear.

I'll say.
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mememem
Member # 17977

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mememem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surfer_coo take my advise there are some nice peeps on this site , but some down right bitches
example
cheekyferret .1 thinks she has the perfect life . will attack everyone who dare to come on here unless she agree,s with everythink they write [right nicola]
tigerbitch 2, the site nosey cow .
3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse
tina kamal 3, well she is harmless just follows the other to keep well in
ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]
just leaves weirdkitty now to add her bit to this . another miss perfect
if i was you ignore what they say , and hope you find you ideal wife
now you see the attacks coming now lol
oh by the way they all know egypt better than the egyptian themselves .
except they know nothing
see what person they accuse me i am now . they will say oh its a troll hahahah

Posts: 18 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mememem:
surfer_coo take my advise there are some nice peeps on this site , but some down right bitches
example
cheekyferret .1 thinks she has the perfect life . will attack everyone who dare to come on here unless she agree,s with everythink they write [right nicola]
tigerbitch 2, the site nosey cow .
3,dalia another germany who thinks she is miss perfect. has her nose well up her arse
tina kamal 3, well she is harmless just follows the other to keep well in
ayisha 4. converted muslin . yet gets on this sight attacks anyone.she knows islam better than anyone.yet she comes on this site attacking anyone she dont like right [val]
just leaves weirdkitty now to add her bit to this . another miss perfect
if i was you ignore what they say , and hope you find you ideal wife
now you see the attacks coming now lol
oh by the way they all know egypt better than the egyptian themselves .
except they know nothing
see what person they accuse me i am now . they will say oh its a troll hahahah

Yeah I am a bitch - and I am proud of it!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You know guys like you should form an own online site called "Egyptian Lonely Hearts Club" - you all seem to be so desperate to get some. [Cool]

Really why you keep sticking around here? You like bitches??? No need to waste your time on this forum by talking to REAL WOMEN WHO KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com