EgyptSearch Forums   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Doing Business in Egypt » buying an apartment in Sharm el sheik (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: buying an apartment in Sharm el sheik
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major Nort     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi sharmer2 I feel its unlikely you will get your answer as the mac0623 will probably just try to belittle you and say your comment is not worthy of his time which I have seen this person do a few times.
M.N.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmer2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a quick add on - From Mac - you dont have to bulk order to find funiture, just back from sharm and i have a very good furniture maker and will do one or many orders and to western standard i have just had my beach front done in montazh and was very pleased and now all the western people in the villa is using him and i have just given him the contract for 2 of my new builds in el montazah and very cheap too but more important is the standard of work. - when questioned on the fact the guy had not got back to them his reply was - ok will chase that with them - not a reccomendation?? you dont have to bulk order to find funiture, just back from sharm and i have a very good furniture maker and will do one or many orders and to western standard i have just had my beach front done in montazh and was very pleased and now all the western people in the villa is using him and i have just given him the contract for 2 of my new builds in el montazah and very cheap too but more important is the standard of work.

And i thought no foreigners could have freehold in sharm now?? Not according to Mac.......

sorry sheddie didnt mean to imply that you said i was pushing monyazah, i meant in a context of i dont get agents to push my sales as it is different in montazah..

and for getting out of it was meant to imply, pleasure of helping other get the best for the cash.

the agents was not pleased at all because i heard him say in arabic about the increase in price and said i will charge them for the roof as well. so i spoke with the owner and he was very happy to include the roof on 2 bed apartment over looking the lagoon and with roof furniture the cost i got him to was i think 30k freehold and remove the word leasehold,as it was the roof that was inportant to make sure no future buid was possible.i have done this now several times for people in the area of nabq and put next of kin in the contracts and a few other things.

i hope this helps you out a little

hi there when you say the local part of sharm is that hadaba place of sharm as i have a few places thier and a very good contact to help you get some quotes

I could go on and on and on - but why bother i think i have made my point..............

Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharmer2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi M.N. dont even need his answer - people will have made up their own minds about him from the post. He cannot defend himself so you are right about what you say he will just be offensive as cannot be defensive................
Posts: 31 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Major Nort     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi sharmer2 I cannot locate the conversation between mac and sheddie that you write about but would like to read it.Can you tell me where it is please.
M.N.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
andy cullers
Member # 7853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andy cullers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
Does anyone know who is selling the apartments at the Millennium Oyoun.

Posts: 13 | From: chelmsford, Essex,UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
Hi M.N. From a different forum at goredsea.com
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
now i know whom iam talking too, i think we have been down this road several times with you both but under different NAMES when will you give up , i think never, as to the furniture person i did not pass any numbers or mention names in fact i dont use him now, so u guys try to use a different approach i thought you was quite why i was gone YOU BOTH DONT DO THE FORUM ANY GOOD COMMING ON HERE WITH DIFFERENT NAMES BUT WHAT GIVES U AWAY IS THE ONE POSTS, AND THE SAME WORDS AND THE SAME POSTINGS, AND THE OLD OPENING LINES.

" IVE BEEN READING THIS FORUM FOR SOMETIME" PLEASE FIND A NEW OPENNING

Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Hi sharmer2 thanks for that.I have viewed that forum before but only caught up with mac0623 talking about the nubia sharm resort being in trouble which hardly surprisingly is apparently doing very well and due to be finished soon.Your information about sharm seems pretty precise have you lived there long or you new to the area.Good information is exactly what people like me are looking for rather than just opinions like mac0623.
M.N.

sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
Who do you think i am Mac then? Name names?? You obviously have such an inflated ego that you think i have to be a 'someone' or an agent to find fault with what you say on this forum. That an ordinary person who had lived in Sharm for 4 years so has a reasonable knowledge of the place could not possibly find fault in you? Its a joke. I notice you do not bother to reply to the post that shows your own personal quote reccommending an 'agent'??
mac0623
Member # 10529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mac0623     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
UR POST ARE THE SAME WHY NOT TELL THE FORUM YOUR REAL NAME, FINISHED SOON WITH THAT TYPE OF FINISHING IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN FINISH IN A WEEK 7 YEARS AGO
Posts: 1344 | From: uk/ | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Hi sharmer2 you are not the only person to notice that mac0623 has not answered the question you asked of him
M.N.

sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
I am a housewife living in the UK, who had previously lived in Sharm for 4 years, as i have stated previously. I have no idea who the hell you think you are to accuse people based upon your paranoid summising. Now please answer the post which clearly shows you reccomending an agent in sharm - when you claim this is something you have never, ever done...... thank you.
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Hi sharmer2 its fantastic to talk with someone who has actually lived out where we all hope to spend some time.I got the impression from your messages that you had some first hand knowledge am very pleased to talk with you.You clearly have proper information and a feel for the place as opposed to our friend who is only interested in a quick buck.Please keep the information coming as I for one appreciate it
M.N.

mac0623
Member # 10529

right sharmer let start from the beginning where did i say i recommend, the paste clearly shows my opinion and as to what i think but this is only an opinion and was in reply to several post by others whom now seem to on this forum but under a different name,
now if you completely read all the posting from start to finish you will never see mye recommending anyone,now we can do the same on this forum if you want with the twat who brought in nubai but it wil lserve no meaning and as for quick buck .
you must have been on about the developer you brought from

Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Hi sharmer2 it seems we were right and that mac0623 despite it being written in black and white seems to think that he has not recommended anyone.
M.N.

sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
From my previous post - now if thats not a reccomendation Mac i do not know what is!! I personally see nothing wrong in reccomending someone who has provided a good service - it is YOU that claims you do not.

Now to get back to your statement that you have never reccomended any agent in Sharm. Would like to particularly draw your attention to the following text - although of course, you would never reccomend any agent in sharm ...........

Your comments on Pioneer -

so my choice would be to put your trust in them as me and my partner had a very good meeting with directors and staff as regards not just to what we want, but as to what the clients wants, as from standards of finishing to handing.

Am bored of this now, you are just so pig headed and i am banging my head against a brick wall..........

Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
mac0623 your post is pretty clear as you have written that you have clearly recommended pioneer and thats fine if they have done good business for you,but to then tell everyone that you have never recomended anybody is clearly a lie;not a misunderstanding purely a lie and sharmer2 is right to point out your error.Why when its written in black and white do you continue to lie about it?
M.N.

mac0623
Member # 10529

sharmer no it was not as clearly stated it was for preople to decide not for me to recommend

MAJOR NUT WHY DONT YOU HAVE THE GUTTS TO PUT WHO YOU ARE .
DONT SUCK UP TO OTHERS LIKE YOU HAVE DONE SO MANY TIMES BEFORE COME ON AS YOU WASNT CLEVER ENOUGH TO HIDE HOW YOU POST,

Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
mac0623 sharmer2 is right you are a waste of space and even though you write something down for all to see you still seem to think that you have not.you as usual have resorted to shouting people down and saying that you have not done something you clearly have.you are a fine one to talk about guts as you mouth off saying you will name names about people who write on the forums who are agents but do not do so.this indicates that you are just full of hot air and empty promises and no one should take you seriously until you do so
M.N.

andy cullers
Member # 7853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andy cullers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When you lot finaly stop slagging each other off can someone please give me an answer
Bearing in mind that Sharm real estate no longer sell the apartments at Millenniun Oyoun
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO NOW SELLS THERE?
thank you

Posts: 13 | From: chelmsford, Essex,UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mac - I think you are p***ing in the wind with this bunch of galahs - only contribution I can
see if personal abuse.

Should'nt waste your time with a load of tossers [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
Des the man cant answer a question and thats what it comes down to.no one can deny your opinion but your use of language clearly indicates your lack of class
mac0623
Member # 10529

des i dont mind as it makes me laugh the person thinks they are clever but if you see they open with the same old post.
then it becomes a little longer,
then i reply if you look back" i know whats comming next"
then the twat who calls people with no class starts the attack,
you tried it so many times with so many names, and you call me the one with no class,
and then your posts get shorter with the final personal out burst,
WELL IF THAT IS CLASS YOU KEEP IT [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

mac0623
Member # 10529

HI ANDY DONT KNOW BUT WILL TRY TO FIND OUT, I THOUGHT YOU PURCHASED IN THIER SOME TIME AGO AND WASNT THERE ANOTHER PERSON WHO BROUGHT IN THIER, IT LOOKS NICE FROM THE OUT SIDE
mac0623
Member # 10529

SHARMER, MUST SAY SORRY FOR SAYING THAT YOU WAS AN AGENT AS THIER IS ONLY A NUMBER 2 SEPERATES THE DIFFERENCE,
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
mac0623 as usual you have managed to avoid answering sharmer2 question.the reason everyones posts get smaller is because they see there is no point in trying to get you to answer anything as you seem incapable of doing so.your posts get longer as they just get filled with the i know who you are rubbish.you resort to bad language as you have no answers to give just the usual waft of hot air.you attacked sharmer2 as being an agent so not only is your language foul but your memory is poor also.
M.N.

mac0623
Member # 10529

i see your logged on on the other site too,
Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
mac0623 you can believe what you want as there is no point in saying anything different to someone like you.surprised to hear im not an agent
M.N.

ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by mac0623:
i see your logged on on the other site too,

only two people logged on the other site,me and a n other,perhaps if you could narrow your allegation down it may clear up any missunderstandings.
Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

ian keep out of it please, i seem to be having the same old run round with the twat again
ian475
Member # 11095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ian475     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i am out off it,just making sure you and everyone else is aware of that.have a nice day
Posts: 117 | From: manchester uk | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

infact thiers 4
andyscoff
Member # 12280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyscoff     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry but had to put my twopenneth in !! Mac sorted me an apartment out a last year. Gave me lots of advice & saved me lots of dosh. He saw what i wanted & pointed me in the right direction without a penny for himself. NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

mac,there was 2 at the time.
hi andy,i have some recentish photos of your place(april),i have been meaning to contact you to see if you wanted them forwarding but i notice the last pm i sent you remains unread.if you want them please pm me with a email address.

DRELT
Member # 13732

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DRELT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mac,

I have just spent an hour or so beinjg entertained in this forum, and just wanted you to know that if the twat you were referring to in the posts above was earmarked as me, you are not correct.

I am happy to tell you who I am as you know, just so you are clear that Mr Major North, Sharmer2 or slbn70 are not me or mine!

Regards

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

hi drelt how u doing not heard from u in long time, well if you spent the hour reading this crap, then you read it all be for i think my posts are the same as the fool iam replying too,

i think this makes me just as bad, but it does make me laugh

sbln70
Member # 13711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbln70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Major Nort & sharmer2
It seems that we have the same thoughts about Mac
So we know now to whom he sends the forum clients to which he denied before thank you for the help.
Where did you find this posting? interesting to read it, I think I will do a lot of search on all the old postings to learn more about Mac

Anything he was attacking on this forum is worth considering to view as a good option for investment.

We need to find out the relation he has with Tamer & Hamis (Sharm Dreamz)for furniture that he is highly recommeding all over the place

Catthecat did you buy through pioneer?

What other site logged on?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh my god - I wish I hadn't said anything in the first place!!!

For the purposes of clarification:

- I originally came on this site because I had a gut feeling (not helped by adverse comments I was receiving from some Egyptians friends living in Sharm) that the off plan development I had signed up to was not as good a deal as I first thought

- Based on the comments I received from a few members of ES (of which Mac was only 1), I decided to go back over to Sharm and relook at my plans

- Whilst in Sharm, Mac spent the best part of a day taking me round various locations (not just his own)and showed me the state that a lot of apartments have been handed over in. He was also very quick to point out any problems with his own completed development!

- Based on timescales being quoted by the agents I was dealing with and as a result of what I saw with my own eyes, I decided my planned investment wasn't quite so hot after all and decided to pull out!

- I have come away from Sharm this time having made the decision to give myself a couple of months breathing space before committing to a purchase. I have not bought from Mac or anyone else.

All my comments are based on direct personal experiences and face to face conversations. I am big enough and ugly enough [Big Grin] to make my own mind up but it is always good to have some impartial guidance. I realise others here see what I do as less than impartial and I respect those peoples' views.

Oh and to Andy Cullers, I think I might be able to put you in touch with people selling at the Millenium if you want to send me a PM

Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sbln70
Member # 13711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sbln70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi catthecat
I did search on pioneer web site and they are selling in Montazah and Roman theatre I guess that is where Mac showed you?

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Des
Member # 9479

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Des     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Minor Nut!! I'm an Aussie , sport! we don't have
class unlike you Poms who "think" you have class
as you can p*ss on anyone you think lower - fur
coat and no knickers spring to mind!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 97 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

so now we have the side kick back if i speak of someone this must mean i recommend them or give advice you do all the reading you want and you copy where i tell people to go buy from an agent or a shop.
if anyones asks me of tamer then i will gladly point them his way but as to post on the forum buy from him NO,
AS IF YOU READ WELL you will also see i post about several other places aswell.
but i think you will read what you want to see.
HAPPY READING [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

its seems cat when i give a valid opinion about something it hurts the people iam getting at.
WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE INVESTOR AND HOPFULLY WEED OUT THE SH.T IN SHARM

goodworth
Member # 12338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodworth         Edit/Delete Post 
Sbln70
Roman Theatre I visited it
It is a residential area with a small pond they call a pool

I was offered through another agent to buy a resale from an Egyptian lady I believe her name is jian she lives in France(I believe that was her name) who bought a whole building and some of these apt you can not even fit the furniture in and she was desperat to sell

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodworth
Member # 12338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodworth         Edit/Delete Post 
Major Nort

We need on this forum a valid honest positive opinions rather than the private agenda that some has
Where did you buy your property?

Posts: 21 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CatTheCat
Member # 13508

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CatTheCat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Never stepped foot in Roman Theatre! Obviously looked at Montazah to see what's going on there but was more a case of seeing where the problems and unfinished sites are rather than being shown what to buy...

Anyway - I stepping out of this argument now as it's all getting too personal. All the best to you if you haven't bought yet...

Posts: 69 | From: Warwickshire - UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mac0623
Member # 10529

GOODWORTH LET ME CLEAR THE AIR FOR YOU IF YOUR A LITTLE CONFUSED

some weeks ago i was in sharm and stopped a furniture deal, why did i stop it,-because the f-ing greed agent didnt give a sh-t about the personalmost demanded they buy from them-THEN I GET INVOLED IN A PROPERTY DEAL- which was halted for a valid reason, so what happens then,

my name is given out to discredit the other people who took the furniture deal saving them 1000s, then the property deal so rightly so was stopped not for my reasons but the buyers,

then because now people have lost 1000s they come to here as my name was clearly given out while i was in sharm, but i just let it go as i knew it would come to the forum, then they gave another name out , which i will not mention, but that back fired on them while i was there.

SLBN70-i have nothing to do with roman theatre only montazah.

so you see everytime ig give my thoughts on something or advice it only hurts them set to lose something.
what we allneed as investors is a more stable market created by agents not lets take them where we can make the best buck ang stuff the buyer,
busuness is simple its only them with zero input and maximum gain that I UPSET

SO WHY DONT YOU LEARN AND MOVE FORWARD

sbln70
Member # 13711

Rate Member
Mac you wrote

what we allneed as investors is a more stable market created by agents not lets take them where we can make the best buck ang stuff the buyer,

Do you mean the agents must take them to buy your property in the expensive Montazah otherwise they are not honest?

This can not be a stable market with people on this chat room attacking every agent and every developer and stress all buyers which is leading to worried customers (market) like catthecat as she mentioned before.
This chat room is to exchange experience but not to lead them to a personal gain

Do you have a personal interest with Tamer & Hamis furniture shop (Sharm Dreamz)that you are promoting highly?
For a change please give us an answer

Major Nort
Member # 13722

Rate Member
goodworth i have yet to decide were to buy except montaza were i think i will not like the neighbours
M.N.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can I just bring things back to the subject just briefly. Where is a good place to buy a 1 bedroom apartment at a good price!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian475
Member # 11095

sbln70,hello,please let me introduce myself,i am tamers partner in sharmdreamz as a lot of regular contributors to this forum are aware of and as such i will tell you now that mac DOES NOT have a personal interest in sharmdreamz,has it occured to you that he could just plain and simply be a satisfied customer,one of many may i add.
major nort,just because you have some kind of grievance with mac is that any reason to turn your attention to montaza in general,i personaly think your comments are immature and totaly unnecessary.

sharmer2
Member # 13710

Member Rated:
Although had reference from Mac re 'not reccomending' any agents in sharm even though in black and white and other posters who have said they have looked at Mac's places from this site 'though he does not promote' guess we have to believe him...... And has no interest in furniture - yet gets all his from sharm dreamz now and so do all his friends...... so maybe by promoting from PM does not count. I have never met a property dealer in my life who is not in it for the money. Only ones are maybe in real third world countries - and doing it for the children etc. I looked at a building a few years ago - unfinished - in Montazah for 600,000 le - 6 2 bed appartments at least - as had 3 friends out who wanted to buy. Didn't go for it as not enough knowledge. But please Mac do not slag others off who you will not name who are just doing exacltly the same as you and making a killing out of buying land or property at a cheap price and selling on for a profit ITS WHAT PROPERTY DEVELOPERS DO - including you and it is up to the individual if they wish to buy from you or elsewhere. Don't know if you think people are ignorant of what you pay and what you sell on for - i don't know as i have never seen your properties - but i do not like your attitude that anyone who seems to know anything is an agent and could not possibly be one of the 'common people' - thank you for your appology and its accepted.

When i lived in sharm sure as eggs are eggs you never recommend anything to anyone who buys without getting something - so you may not have been paid but you would sure have been paid with discounts..............

And as i have said there IS NOTHING WRONG WITH RECOMMENDING PEOPLE AND GETTING COMMISION BY DISCOUNTED PURCHASES - but there is something quite jaded by claiming you do neither - as i have never met western or egyptian who consitantly put clients in contact with a company they themselves used - who got nothing...........

So maybe you need to stop being the 'good fairy' of sharm?

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com