EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Modern non-'white' Berber photo essay (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Modern non-'white' Berber photo essay
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said I have never been to the motherland. BUt from what I have learned(see my thread on ESR) they are certain "features" amongst the Amazigh that tell them from North African "Arab/Turks" and true Amazigh. This sista has it.

The wide flat face. The high cheek bone and the short forehead. Are these archaic features? reminiscent of San and "Mongoloids"Australians.

It is also seen here.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The man posted last, is not African and/ or Berber.

The woman and with the children are Khoisan, not Berber.

-

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With my limited knowledge of the Amazigh. And if my observation is true

These Amazigh

-

-

-

He is not

-

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Keep in mind modern Turks left over from the Ottoman Empire are NOT in the conversation.

But she is. Why? Although extremely light she has the characteristic feature I mentioned. Who is she?

-

Canary Islander...

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

He is not

-

quote:

What do you mean, he's not?

-

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P02sYth2nQ0/TOFQCCuQU3I/AAAAAAAAAYI/-DSb8ogJyd4/s1600/Marrakech%2B3029.jpg

http://kathyadamsclark.blogspot.com/2010/11/morocco-photo-tour-marrakech.html

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I understand it the dark skin Berbers [like the Tuaregs] share a common origin with the Beja of my country, and it is from here that the Berber language and people originate from -- meaning that the black Berbers are the original Berbers. The paternal DNA of the non- black Berbers is apparently predominately African but their maternal DNA is Eurasian, so the non-black Berbers are just derivatives of the original black Berber males and Eurasian females.
Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
As I understand it the dark skin Berbers [like the Tuaregs] share a common origin with the Beja of my country, and it is from here that the Berber language and people originate from -- meaning that the black Berbers are the original Berbers. The paternal DNA of the non- black Berbers is apparently predominately African but their maternal DNA is Eurasian, so the non-black Berbers are just derivatives of the original black Berber males and Eurasian females.

the language of the Tuareg is Tamachek, with their own script known as Tifinagh, thought to have ancient Libyan roots.
Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
These are imposters Lioness. Most likely 13th Century Ottoman Turks.

In my picture thread on ESR on Berbers. Most Berbers have the characteristic features I mentioned. The short forehead and high cheek bone and flat face. Reminiscent of archaic features.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

-

lll

These sistas show these traits.

-

These traits are observed in Berbers from Libya to Morocco. Egyptian Siwa Berbers do not show these features. Which may support studies that that the was dominated by SS Africans. And Amazigh although African may be a very old African population.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

sudaniya at top a Bisharin boy, a Beja clan

and below a Beja man

I'm assuming that the boy at top's hair is naturally like that, not combed straight or oiled in some way

what accounts for the hair difference in your opinion?

(I'm asking sudaniya, other people please fall back until after he answers)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
These are imposters Lioness. Most likely 13th Century Ottoman Turks

You say that Europeans are depigmented Africans so are you retracting that ?

-

This man is a clearly non-white Algerian high yella berber. You calling him an impostor is based on absolutely nothing and contradicts your own theories

There are were also the Phoenicians from Lebanon who founded cities in Algeria, and Hippo, 4th century BC Ikosim 3rd century BC

-
Phoenician Kingdom Phoenicia Sidon Tyre Byblos mask 900 - 600 BC museum

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

the language of the Tuareg is Tamachek, with their own script known as Tifinagh, thought to have ancient Libyan roots.
I'm not talking about the script.. I'm talking about the language itself. The Tuaregs have an older origin in east Sudan and apparently share a common origin with the Beja.
Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-

and below a Beja man

I'm assuming that the boy at top's hair is naturally like that, not combed straight or oiled in some way

All I know is that it's natural and has absolutely nothing to do with outsiders. I have first, second and third cousins that have different hair textures and I see this in other Northeast African communities like Somalis. I will read some of the papers that Swenet so kindly provided me. I have not read much so I feel guilty.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm not talking about the script.. I'm talking about the language itself. The Tuaregs have an older origin in east Sudan and apparently share a common origin with the Beja.
ublished online 2010 Mar 17. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2010.21
PMCID: PMC2987384
Linking the sub-Saharan and West Eurasian gene pools: maternal and paternal heritage of the Tuareg nomads from the African Sahel

Luísa Pereira,1,2 Viktor Černư,3,

Carrying out biological or genetic investigations of the Tuareg has not always been easy because of their demanding lifestyle and their often negative attitude to the European colonists. Cavalli-Sforza et al,2 whose synthesized study of classical protein and serological markers is well known, noticed a genetic link between the Tuareg and Beja from Eastern Sudan. The fact that the genetic distances between the Tuareg and Berber/North-western Africans were larger than that between the Tuareg and Beja, provides a picture of a common origin and population separation at some point more than 5000 years ago.

Relationships with the peoples of Eastern Sudan (the Beja) as pointed to by the study of classical genetic markers2 cannot yet be disregarded here as there is still no mtDNA of the Beja people available for study. However, according to historical reports, the origin of the Beja is more likely to be traceable to the Arabian Peninsula52 and the West Eurasian mtDNA lineages seen in the Tuareg have a rather Iberian affiliation in the post-LGM, and probably expanded to North Africa first.30, 31 The weak Eastern African influence in Tuareg is further supported by the M1 haplotypes belonging to the lineages characteristic of the later Mediterranean expansion (M1b and M1a2a) and the presence of very few matches for sub-Saharan L haplotypes with East Africa.

It is curious that, at least for the Tuareg maternal gene pool, there are no mtDNA lineages connected with the Neolithic expansion from the Near East despite being present in considerable frequencies in other North African populations. For example, the conservation of the high frequency and remarkable internal variability of T1 haplotypes within the distant and relatively isolated Egyptian oasis of el-Hayez led to an estimation of local expansion at around 5138±3633 YBP.37 There are no indications yet of the ages of local expansions in the more central and western regions of North Africa, which could contribute further insights for its absence in the Tuareg population as a whole.

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
That paper was fine until it mentioned irrelevant (and incorrect) "earlier reports" that tried to associate the Beja with Arabia. There is no evidence that the Beja originated outside Northeast Africa.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/A8FXCD/tuareg-man-in-traditional-indigo-head-dress-timbuktu-mali-A8FXCD.jpp

-

He (they) doesn't show markers/ traits of the average KEL. IT'S NONSENSE TO TRY TO PASS HIM OFF AS IF THIS IS THE CASE. IT'S JUST ANOTHER LIE ON YOUR BEHALF, A LIE YOU HAVE MAINTAINED FOR 6 YEARS. Eurocentrix always had this tendency of lying and make the indigenous people into something else. Do tell, from what Tuareg sub-group is he (they). lol

The problem is that you try to speak on people's behalf you literally don't know nothing about. You're a trip. Yet, dare to speak on diversionary? lol

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ublished online 2010 Mar 17. doi: 10.1038/ejhg.2010.21
PMCID: PMC2987384
Linking the sub-Saharan and West Eurasian gene pools: maternal and paternal heritage of the Tuareg nomads from the African Sahel

Luísa Pereira,1,2 Viktor Černư,3,

Carrying out biological or genetic investigations of the Tuareg has not always been easy because of their demanding lifestyle and their often negative attitude to the European colonists. Cavalli-Sforza et al,2 whose synthesized study of classical protein and serological markers is well known, noticed a genetic link between the Tuareg and Beja from Eastern Sudan. The fact that the genetic distances between the Tuareg and Berber/North-western Africans were larger than that between the Tuareg and Beja, provides a picture of a common origin and population separation at some point more than 5000 years ago.

Relationships with the peoples of Eastern Sudan (the Beja) as pointed to by the study of classical genetic markers2 cannot yet be disregarded here as there is still no mtDNA of the Beja people available for study. However, according to historical reports, the origin of the Beja is more likely to be traceable to the Arabian Peninsula52 and the West Eurasian mtDNA lineages seen in the Tuareg have a rather Iberian affiliation in the post-LGM, and probably expanded to North Africa first.30, 31 The weak Eastern African influence in Tuareg is further supported by the M1 haplotypes belonging to the lineages characteristic of the later Mediterranean expansion (M1b and M1a2a) and the presence of very few matches for sub-Saharan L haplotypes with East Africa.

It is curious that, at least for the Tuareg maternal gene pool, there are no mtDNA lineages connected with the Neolithic expansion from the Near East despite being present in considerable frequencies in other North African populations. For example, the conservation of the high frequency and remarkable internal variability of T1 haplotypes within the distant and relatively isolated Egyptian oasis of el-Hayez led to an estimation of local expansion at around 5138±3633 YBP.37 There are no indications yet of the ages of local expansions in the more central and western regions of North Africa, which could contribute further insights for its absence in the Tuareg population as a whole.

Suspecting stuff doesn't make it real. M1 is local to east African populations. Now the L markers are from East Africa? lol smh

Ok,

quote:
Our results reveal that Berber speakers have a foundational biogeographic root in Africa and that deep African lineages have continued to evolve in supra- Saharan Africa.
--Frigi et al.

quote:
This site has been called Gobero, after the local Tuareg name for the area. About 10,000 years ago (7700–6200 B.C.E.), Gobero was a much less arid environment than it is now. In fact, it was actually a rather humid lake side hometown of sorts for a group of hunter-fisher-gatherers who not only lived their but also buried their dead there. How do we know they were fishing? Well, remains of large nile perch and harpoons were found dating to this time period.
http://anthropology.net/2008/08/14/the-kiffian-tenerean-occupation-of-gobero-niger-perhaps-the-largest-collection-of-early-mid-holocene-people-in-africa/

quote:

-

Kiffian

Forensic reconstruction
Resin, University of Chicago and Project Exploration

http://www.staabstudios.com/galleries/arch-7.html

-

Tenerean

Forensic reconstruction

http://www.staabstudios.com/galleries/archaeology.html

-

Gobero People

Forensic reconstruction

-

Figure 6. Principal components analysis of craniofacial dimensions among Late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene populations from the Maghreb and southern Sahara.

Obviously Luísa Pereira, and his gang were somewhat lying.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
 -

-

and below a Beja man

All I know is that it's natural and has absolutely nothing to do with outsiders. I have first, second and third cousins that have different hair textures and I see this in other Northeast African communities like Somalis. I will read some of the papers that Swenet so kindly provided me. I have not read much so I feel guilty.
quote:
Physical variations in any given trait tend to occur gradually rather than abruptly over geographic areas. And because physical traits are inherited independently of one another, knowing the range of one trait does not predict the presence of others. For example, skin color varies largely from light in the temperate areas in the north to dark in the tropical areas in the south; its intensity is not related to nose shape or hair texture. Dark skin may be associated with frizzy or kinky hair or curly or wavy or straight hair, all of which are found among different indigenous peoples in tropical regions. These facts render any attempt to establish lines of division among biological populations both arbitrary and subjective.
--American Anthropological Association
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Some modern Beja groups carry relatively high dosages of Hg J. But Hg J arose at the Sinai. The Sinai is Northeast Africa. But they call it Eurasia for convenience of rewriting history. The first people to inhabit the supposed Arabian Peninsula, were people from Africa, but they call the Arabian Peninsula, Eurasia for convenience of rewriting history.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
These are imposters Lioness. Most likely 13th Century Ottoman Turks

You say that Europeans are depigmented Africans so are you retracting that ?

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-42-24150866.jpg?size=67&uid=1f89c875-314b-4c94-a669-98c574add3a9

This man is a clearly non-white Algerian high yella berber. You calling him an impostor is based on absolutely nothing and contradicts your own theories

There are were also the Phoenicians from Lebanon who founded cities in Algeria, and Hippo, 4th century BC Ikosim 3rd century BC

http://c7.alamy.com/comp/C0BMXR/phoenician-kingdom-phoenicia-sidon-tyre-byblos-mask-900-600-bc-museum-C0BMXR.jpg
Phoenician Kingdom Phoenicia Sidon Tyre Byblos mask 900 - 600 BC museum

What is that supposed to mean? lol smh

Hear him out on Phoenicians:

The Battle of Adwa: An interview with Raymond Jonas

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gV48Sz8Dfjw

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
New pics of the thread header
Modern non-'white' Berber [speakers]
anyone?

Of course,

Fezzan:

http://youtu.be/O2sZYTcL3CU

-

-

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@lioness. Yes. It may sound contradictory that is why I prefer using science than eye-balling features.

But I looked it 100's of 1800-1900 pictures of so-called Berbers from Libya to Morocco and this "features" seem to consistent across the indigenous population of the Maghreb.

Even the Canary Islanders have these traits. See my thread and discussion about Portuguese Ronaldo on ESR. The above picture is of his more. I picked up on that not realizing his mom was a native.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Garamant to be exact.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
@lioness. Yes. It may sound contradictory that is why I prefer using science than eye-balling features.

But I looked it 100's of 1800-1900 pictures of so-called Berbers from Libya to Morocco and this "features" seem to consistent across the indigenous population of the Maghreb.

Even the Canary Islanders have these traits. See my thread and discussion about Portuguese Ronaldo on ESR. The above picture is of his more. I picked up on that not realizing his mom was a native.

The berbers are nomads, a very mixed people, and have a wide variation of physical features. You are merely picking out one type of features and saying that it's Berber features. That is completely arbitrary.

And you also say that Europeans are depigmented Africans whose ancestors lived in Africa under 6000 years ago so the fact that they don't have these features you are talking about doesn't add up with your claims now

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Beautiful blog with old photos on the Kel Hoggar,

http://chaudron.blogspot.nl/2010/09/tuareg-of-hoggar.html?m=1

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Berbers are about half Eurasian. That is primarily from their mtDNA. It's been shown in numerous articles.
I consider them a mixed people going back a couple of thousand years at least.

Y-Chromosome Variation Among Sudanese: Restricted Gene Flow, Concordance With Language, Geography, and History 2008
Hisham Y. Hassan,1 Peter A. Underhill,2 Luca L. Cavalli-Sforza,2 and Muntaser E. Ibrahim1*

Both Beja and Nubians lie at entering ports of the Sudan; the Beja in the Red Sea area where past and recent settlements of both Turks and Arabs are evident, and Nubians occupy a strip along the Nile bordering south of Egypt, where successive waves of migration and conquest of the Sudan have passed over the millennia (MacMichael, 1967; Hassan, 1968). This is attested by the remarkable presence of the J-M172 chromosome known to be quite frequent in Turkey and the Levant, as well as other Eurasian haplogroups, including hap- logroup J-12f2 (Al-Zahery, 2003; Giacomo et al., 2004) and the bondage and genetic continuum of the Nubians with their kin in southern Egypt is indicated by compa- rable frequencies of E-V12 the predominant M78 sub- clade among southern Egyptians (Cruciani et al., 2007).
The group that displayed the highest population size in fact was the Gaalien from central Sudan. This group occupies a trading crossroad that extends back to the an- cient Kingdom of Meroe. The Gaalien exhibits a Y-profile that gives insight into past and recent migrations to the Sudan. Interestingly, they still maintain low frequencies of haplogroup A-M13 and E-M78, which suggests older rooting and relates them to other neighboring popula- tions. Considerable frequencies of Eurasian haplogroups including J-12f2 are also present, consistent with a more recent Arabic oral tradition and descent.

quote:
[t Hg J arose at the Sinai. The Sinai is Northeast Africa. But they call it Eurasia for convenience of rewriting history. The first people to inhabit the supposed Arabian Peninsula, were people from Africa, but they call the Arabian Peninsula, Eurasia for convenience of rewriting history. [/QB]

There is no proof that Haplogroup J originated in Sinai. It's exact origin is uncertain

Haplogroup R originates in Eurasia but if you find R-V88 in Europe which is very rare there that subclade of R comes from the Cameroon/Chad region

So in the case of Beja and Nubian Sudan, as per J it is particular to J -M172 and J-12f2
--

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Originally posted by the lioness,
http://c7.alamy.com/comp/A8FXCD/tuareg-man-in-traditional-indigo-head-dress-timbuktu-mali-A8FXCD.jpp

-
He (they) doesn't show markers/ traits of the average KEL.

"He (they) doesn't show markers/ traits of the average KEL"

is non-argument

The theme of this thread is non-white berbers, that pertains strictly to skin tone

Example of "non-white" berbers the man above

and here:

-
freshly baked bread in Marrakech, Morocco by jitenshaman

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Lol more dumb **** above, ignorant insignificant troll. Can't even respond to my question. As excepted. That is why you cant explaind Kel markers. Who say he is even a Berber?lol you make-up stuff à s you go along.

Ghat Tuaregs

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yep ! Berbers ancestors based upon eyeballing

quote:
quote:
[qb]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ish Gebor:

-

Kiffian

Forensic reconstruction

http://www.staabstudios.com/galleries/arch-7.html

-

Tenerean

Forensic reconstruction

http://www.staabstudios.com/galleries/archaeology.html

-

Gobero People

Forensic reconstruction

-

Figure 6. Principal components analysis of craniofacial dimensions among Late Pleistocene to mid-Holocene populations from the Maghreb and southern Sahara.

Obviously Luísa Pereira, and his gang were somewhat lying.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^The above is not eye-balling, but based on scientific anthropology.
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Xyyman on this one, speculatively.

Xyyman, would you say the Dawudu (sell brine shrimp at Algiers oasis) are among these Tuareg with San features? I haven't seen their pictures.

The photo of the Canary islander with possible San features is surprising to me. Cave dwelling was common there, and caves were used by San, but not by any Congo Pygmies.

Any link between Tenerife island and Tenerian tribe?

The cave art in the north Sahara shows some bow-arrows, any show beetle larvae poison processing?

Does anyone know if any Tuareg/Berber/Tamazigt people used poison arrows historically, as all San have?

---
History of poison arrow use by African San bushmen

http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2016/02/new-research-sharpens-understanding-of.html#.VrUcvZqFOJA

Poison is slow-acting paralysis chemical from the cocoon of a desert beetle, used by all San hunters, it slows the prey, allowing hunter to follow ad kill.

The investigation reports poison use for nine San nations in Botswana and Namibia: G|​ui, G||ana, G||​olo, Hai||on, Ju’|hoansi, Kua, Naro, Tsila and Xao-ǁ’aen.

New research sharpens understanding of poison-arrow hunting in Africa

"Arrow-hunting appears in ancient rock-paintings of the San, but it is unclear when poisons might have been adopted," Chaboo said. "We suspect poisons were adopted very early."

She said the San use arrows to hunt large game like antelope, buffalo, cheetah, eland, elephant, gazelle, giraffe, impala, lion, puku, springbok, warthog, wildebeest and zebra.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
according to the now defunct Mathilda

This is an ancient Native of Canary Islander

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ DDEN. archaic features?

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -  -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
I'm with Xyyman on this one, speculatively.

Xyyman, would you say the Dawudu (sell brine shrimp at Algiers oasis) are among these Tuareg with San features? I haven't seen their pictures.

The photo of the Canary islander with possible San features is surprising to me. Cave dwelling was common there, and caves were used by San, but not by any Congo Pygmies.

Any link between Tenerife island and Tenerian tribe?

The cave art in the north Sahara shows some bow-arrows, any show beetle larvae poison processing?

Does anyone know if any Tuareg/Berber/Tamazigt people used poison arrows historically, as all San have?

---
History of poison arrow use by African San bushmen

http://archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2016/02/new-research-sharpens-understanding-of.html#.VrUcvZqFOJA

Poison is slow-acting paralysis chemical from the cocoon of a desert beetle, used by all San hunters, it slows the prey, allowing hunter to follow ad kill.

The investigation reports poison use for nine San nations in Botswana and Namibia: G|​ui, G||ana, G||​olo, Hai||on, Ju’|hoansi, Kua, Naro, Tsila and Xao-ǁ’aen.

New research sharpens understanding of poison-arrow hunting in Africa

"Arrow-hunting appears in ancient rock-paintings of the San, but it is unclear when poisons might have been adopted," Chaboo said. "We suspect poisons were adopted very early."

She said the San use arrows to hunt large game like antelope, buffalo, cheetah, eland, elephant, gazelle, giraffe, impala, lion, puku, springbok, warthog, wildebeest and zebra.

How can you be with one, but don't know the population you're talking about?

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
according to the now defunct Mathilda

This is an ancient Native of Canary Islander

-

This has nothing to do with that defunct Mathilda. I had this posted on page one. Multiple sources.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Great pics. Many you posted have the characteristic features.

I missed that pic you posted aso hosted by Mathilda(my bad). I did a google search. That is the problem with Googling. lol! Post pics we know nothing about.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

I missed that pic you posted aso hosted by Mathilda(my bad). I did a google search. That is the problem with Googling. lol! Post pics we know nothing about.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=1#000006

-

quote:
The Kingdom of Morocco

"Sanhaja, Masmoda, and Zenata are the three tribes constituting the Berbers ..."

http://www.embassyofmorocco.us/kingdom.htm
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

As I said I have never been to the motherland. BUt from what I have learned(see my thread on ESR) they are certain "features" amongst the Amazigh that tell them from North African "Arab/Turks" and true Amazigh. This sista has it.

The wide flat face. The high cheek bone and the short forehead. Are these archaic features? reminiscent of San and "Mongoloids"Australians.

quote:

I missed that pic you posted aso hosted by Mathilda(my bad). I did a google search. That is the problem with Googling. lol! Post pics we know nothing about. [/QB]

-

-

-

-

^^^ Many Tuaregs look like this but since they are nomads they have a lot of variation. However none of the above Tuaregs have these "characteristic features" you claim and without the clothing could not be distinguished by looking from West Africans

-
Another, different looking, Tuareg

March 2014

quote:
 -

just based on looking what do you think her ancestry might be ??

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=reply;f=15;t=008860;replyto=000004

quote:
Native American

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Romanian

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
I never said the Tauregs have that characteristic , IIRC they carry mtDNA-H and the male side E1b1a. So obviously they are related but not as close as other Berbers . Maybe a distant cousin?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Yes. She has the features. He may be.....an admixed Turk ?

quote:
 -  -

All these women do also irregardless of skin pigmentation

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Lioness you are taking me out my element :D . Googling and picture spamming is not my thing . Who knows the admixture background of these people posted? :D
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Tunisian president.

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Who knows the admixture background of these people posted? [Big Grin]

Look at the berbers Ish Gebor has posted in this thread.
He has the ability to tell by eye that they are not admixed.
Mixing is not needed to do what they do

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant that I agree with xyyman that the photo of the Canary island woman,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000054

the photo of the (San?) woman and 2 kids,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000051

and the photo of the Tuareg man with 2 camels,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000050

strongly remind me of San people facial features.

All of the other pictures are less clear to me, although some also show San-like features.

I don't necessarily mean these are archaic, rather that they are desert-plains-ecology adapted (slit eyes).

The tall narrow nose may be arid-hill ecology adaptation.
Note: I refrain from using the term Turk, because that is too general to me.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Who knows the admixture background of these people posted? [Big Grin]

Look at the berbers Ish Gebor has posted in this thread.
He has the ability to tell by eye that they are not admixed.
Mixing is not needed to do what they do

I happen to know the populations I tolk about. Admix or not it is not relevant. There are no pure people. So your argument is pure bullshit.

When it comes to Europe you make the same claims by looking at pictures, you the try to pass them off as pure. lol Racist clown. All these accusations you make on others, is exactly what you're doing yourself. Too funny.

The only ability you have is to claim African populations to have admixture or to be slave descendants. lol

When I asked you from what subgroup this man is, it was crickets. lol Typical euronut experience. lol smh

quote:
[qb]  -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
I meant that I agree with xyyman that the photo of the Canary island woman,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000054

the photo of the (San?) woman and 2 kids,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000051

and the photo of the Tuareg man with 2 camels,

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008991;p=2#000050

strongly remind me of San people facial features.

All of the other pictures are less clear to me, although some also show San-like features.

I don't necessarily mean these are archaic, rather that they are desert-plains-ecology adapted (slit eyes).

The tall narrow nose may be arid-hill ecology adaptation.
Note: I refrain from using the term Turk, because that is too general to me.

quote:

Little has been described of the Holocene populations of South-Central Africa, despite the region demonstrating major subsistence shifts relating to dispersals of agriculturalists at least 2,000 years ago. Seven sites with associated human skeletal remains were selected. Hora, Chencherere, Fingura, and Mtuzi represent the Middle Holocene (2,000-5,000 years ago), and Phwadze, Mtemankhokwe, and Nkudzi Bay represent the Late Holocene and the arrival of agriculturalists between 500-2,000 years ago. Focusing on the identity of Hora and Chencherere specimens, two questions were addressed: are the various Holocene Malawians similar to each other, or do they suggest morphological change over time? What modern populations are closest to the prehistoric specimens? The archaeological sample was compared to modern sub-Saharan Africans from four regions, plus a historic Khoi-San foraging group. Factor analyses were performed in order to identify complex patterns of variation in metric traits of the skull. According to the results, prehistoric Malawians showed only slight differences between the Late and Middle Holocene, suggesting a population change without any major discontinuity. Later Stone Age skulls did not exclusively show similarities with the Khoi-San, as they frequently fit well within the variation of modern Bantu-speaking groups, especially West-Central Africa. Therefore, we reject the hypothesis that Middle Holocene South-Central Africans have an exclusively Khoi-San ancestry, and support an alternative hypothesis that both Middle and Late Holocene groups share a common biological heritage originating in West-Central Africa in earlier times.

--Morris AG, Ribot I.

Morphometric cranial identity of prehistoric Malawians in the light of sub-Saharan African diversity.

Am J Phys Anthropol. 2006 May;130(1):10-25.

Department of Human Biology, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa.

quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
There was a black population on the Canary Islands prior to the slave trade and European Invasions...

Mathilda won't talk about this will she??

Pope Eugene IV Against the Enslaving of Black Natives from the Canary Islands
January 13, 1435

http://www.papalencyclicals.net/Eugene04/eugene04sicut.htm

Some six decades before Columbus set out for the new world, Pope Eugene IV condemned the enslavement of black natives from the Canary Islands. This 1435 papal command demanded the European slave-masters to release them within 15 days or face the weight of excommunication from the Church.

http://fatherjoe.wordpress.com/instructions/other/catholicism-the-black-experience/

Juan de Bethencourt became the first European to settle in the Canary Islands and made slaves of several natives heralding the beginning of the black slave trade. At this time slavery had been practically eliminated in Europe, thanks to the influence of the Church. The Holy Roman Church later would not only condone and support slavery even of those baptized into the Roman Catholic Church but also would hold their own slaves. Europe, led by Spain, would begin over four centuries of slave trading that included some twenty million Africans alone, of which half died in transit. Jewish children deported from Portugal during the Inquisition settle Sao Tome e Principe, two islands 320 kilometers west of Gabon. It then became a transit point for the slave trade. Pope John Paul II (1978 - ) in 1992 deplored the Roman Catholic Church's condoning of that sad offense to human dignity.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com