EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » looking for my muslim wife (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: looking for my muslim wife
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am young, enthusiastic, loving the family Life. I am looking for my muslim wife around here hopefully I can find someone. I am only looking for a stable legal relationship ( marriage).
Age is never a problem to me, The look is also not a problem. what I care is I find a good hearted muslim woman that is looking for marriage and a new family life.

Every day, I return home finding myself living a lone and sleeping alone. This does not taste good.
I am located in Egypt. preparing for Ramadan myself. I wish to find someone before Ramadan or after Ramadan. whatever the fate is

With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself. I am also not that tall.
ummm, what else to say? let's see if We can build a family together. [Smile]

I know this is not a dating forum. but I am posting this for the hope I may find someone interested.
Also If you have some tips to find a muslim wife, I appreciate if you can write it here to me and other people.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is your mother dead?
Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by metinoot:
is your mother dead? [/QUO.
ROFL [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

BUT SHE CAN BE 80 YEARS OLD??! (as you say age doesnt matter)

loooooool

must suck to have to leave your own country just to find a wife and a JOB.

this is soooo going on failblog!

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
With Due respect to Fat woman, I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

BUT SHE CAN BE 80 YEARS OLD??! (as you say age doesnt matter)

loooooool

must suck to have to leave your own country just to find a wife and a JOB.

this is soooo going on failblog!

Epic [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow..... so no chubby sex then???? [Razz]

We are all FAT B*TCHES on here so don't waste your precious time... happy Ramadan though!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well what makes u think a fat woman would want u?
i highly doubt yr mister make me wanna get off my chair sexy there mr.speaking as a fat woman just yr staement turns all women off u are materialistic and i assure u ur a womanizer with the attitude u have. so u can quit trying so hard here as we all see how u are. bye see ya wouldnt wanna be ya.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by surfer_coo:
I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

Do curvy ladies only accept big men then? Fair play. I'd drop this. Makes you sound a bit shallow. Not attractive. To fat women or skinny.

I am also not that tall..

The word is short. I am short. So she'll wonder, how short exactly? I'd skip that for now too. Concentrate on the positives.

I'd edit the bit where you say you're not bothered about looks, because the fat bit is a complete contradiction.

Otherwise sounds great. Good luck.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There aren't any Muslim unmarried women on this forum..there was one however that ran away (stopped posting), TL give him her name, you're in archives/records and stuff like that..it might work for them both. [Big Grin]

Ramadan is like 19 days away, so react fast. [Razz]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Young is relative and open to interpretation. To old bags like us young is in the 50ish range so you'll want to be more specific.

Define and describe enthusiastic. Us old bags around here are enthusiastic when summer finally arrives and we don't feel those nasty hot flashes.

Legal marriage is open to interpretation as well. Orfi is perfectly legal, so is that out of the question? When you say legal marriage, do you also mean socially acceptable, meaning the flat, the gold, the cash, livestock if we choose, and so on? Or do you mean legal so we can do the nasty in a hotel without finishing our rendez-vous in an Egyptian jail cell?

What does living and sleeping alone taste like? It's been a long time for me, so maybe you can refresh my memory. Come to think of it, maybe you can refresh the memory of all of the old bags that hang around here with me because we all know that's the second thing to go.

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:
Young is relative and open to interpretation. To old bags like us young is in the 50ish range so you'll want to be more specific.

Define and describe enthusiastic. Us old bags around here are enthusiastic when summer finally arrives and we don't feel those nasty hot flashes.

Legal marriage is open to interpretation as well. Orfi is perfectly legal, so is that out of the question? When you say legal marriage, do you also mean socially acceptable, meaning the flat, the gold, the cash, livestock if we choose, and so on? Or do you mean legal so we can do the nasty in a hotel without finishing our rendez-vous in an Egyptian jail cell?

What does living and sleeping alone taste like? It's been a long time for me, so maybe you can refresh my memory. Come to think of it, maybe you can refresh the memory of all of the old bags that hang around here with me because we all know that's the second thing to go.

too funny and come to think of it i do not ever recall tasting that either. thanks.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How young are you, because us older women like them really young!!! also virigins. Perhaps thats why you dont like the taste of sleeping alone - its your snake , or is it a banana? well hope you find your thinnish not so good looking muslim virgin , perhaps put an add in classified - oh dont forget we dont come cheap perhaps throw a mini bus in and a flat and a few hundred thousand LE - then maybe you would have a choice..
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stayingput:

Ahh,was already missing your postings,stayingput.
Specially like that part about ¨...What does living and sleeping alone taste like? [Big Grin] ¨
We gotta agree though,that this freak was kinda original with that sentence part there.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
How young are you, because us older women like them really young!!! also virigins. Perhaps thats why you dont like the taste of sleeping alone - its your snake , or is it a banana? well hope you find your thinnish not so good looking muslim virgin , perhaps put an add in classified - oh dont forget we dont come cheap perhaps throw a mini bus in and a flat and a few hundred thousand LE - then maybe you would have a choice..

[Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
well i slept alone all day and i still cant taste it. whats it taste like?
does it taste like one of them nasty ass farts someone lets out and it burns yr eyes and u can taste it on yr tongue? ewwww.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can someone so desperate for a woman be so picky!!!

You would think a skinny lonely dwarf would be happy with whatever booty came his way!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tutandmoane
Member # 12060

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tutandmoane   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He He like that Ferret skinny lonely dwarf conjours up all sorts in my mind!

He must ve thought advertising on here was the place cos of them statistics that said so many in Egypt are so over weight now, coupled with the fact he will be thinking he's getting out of the gold, apartment and dowry stuff. Maybe he thinks they ll pay him, for as we know, skinny, bankrupt virginal dwarfs are the western woman preference, and obviously that secret has now spread around Egypt.

He did say he's now preparing for Ramadan, but he's not so worried about many blessing from Allah when he said he cant be doing with any fat woman for any such fat woman may be a wonderful muslim (a sure way to paradise is to find a truely wonderfully pious and religious muslim wife) regardless of age, size, bank account.

Allah would give him many many blessings for "sorting her out" and choosing fat and pious rather than skinny for to be pleasing to his eye

Posts: 319 | From: egypt/uk | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So after he hitches up with a skinny one and she drops the compulsory three or four kids (starting immediately, of course) and fattens up, will he be back to shopping for a skinny one?
Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Muslim and unmarried..have my own home good job.. I dont want for anything..I have everything i need thank god.

surfer_coo
I dont think you should be advertising yourself on the internet, or on ES because ES is full of weirdo's but good luck. ES is not the right place to go looking to meet someone.

By the way i'm not fat but i'm very interested in a saudi man.But good luck.

Life goes on whatever happens.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, I think surfer dude got the hint and will look elsewhere... [Big Grin]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for surfer_coo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a fat or thin or tall or short is not something we choose to our selves.

I have no bad feeling against fat or short woman.

Any way, If there is any woman intersted fat or not, please let me know. we can have a conversation together to see if we can fit together.

Happy ramadan [Smile]

Posts: 81 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Success!

So, the least you could do because this is a discussion board is discuss. Discuss yourself, what it is about you that should make yourself appeal to a wife.

What are your career ambitions?

Are you finished with your education?

How many children do you expect someone's daugther(s) to give you?

And, again, is your mother dead?

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
My mother??!!
stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
quote:
My mother??!!

Yes!!
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
What is the point?
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I am also not that tall.

So how tall / short are you?

With due respect to short guys, I can't be with a short guy because I'm not short myself. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GM44
Member # 13971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GM44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
normally your mother finds a suitable woman for you!!
Posts: 264 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So let me get this straight, because I'm fat I'm supposed to be with a fat man? Dang, must go send hubby some krispy kremes then...
Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems y'all are being a little tough on him.

I think he is just trying to say that he likes thin women. He doesn't come across to me as being rude, just stating preference. My impression is that he is lonely and looking for a wife.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i suppose Egyptsearch is the title - A start for most people -
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
But.......on saying that if you have still got your lap top you have access to all the muslim dating sites.. i see it in classified?

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

I think he is just trying to say that he likes thin women. He doesn't come across to me as being rude, just stating preference. My impression is that he is lonely and looking for a wife.

..and that he does´t like the ¨taste¨of spending the nights alone. [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
by looking online i guess he has no people skills so i guess in some ways its better. i mean he could be butt ugly and would have to pay a woman to marry him.cas i gurantee u he aint gettin a shikira.......
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:

..and that he does´t like the ¨taste¨of spending the nights alone. [Big Grin]
Nor I, D. [Wink] Nights do taste much better in the company of the right person... [Smile]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Dalia*:
quote:

I am also not that tall.

So how tall / short are you?

With due respect to short guys, I can't be with a short guy because I'm not short myself. [Big Grin]

http://www.celebrity-gossip-pictures.com/pix/sophie-dahl-jamie-cullum-height.jpg

I see no problem. He gets a wonderful view, and probably kiddie rates at all of the theme parks. He's never going to criticise her driving, because he won't see over the dashboard. Makes sense to me.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I am not short by the way. but I get embarassed If I get married to a tall woman. That is How I feel.
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Im short ish...

--------------------
tilly

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is considered tall? What is considered fat?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
I suppose tall is when your jeans are half way up your legs .... half mist they say in UK - fat is when someone can pinch more than an inch of flesh - BMI technicallity of anything above 25BMI - so everyone is fat my guess.

--------------------
tilly

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
whatever. I dont care now.

I am gonna sleep alone now. no wife. no family [Frown]

good night , computer.

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:

good night , computer.

Another untastefull night [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:

good night , computer.

the only perfect woman yr gonna find is a blow up one.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59N37xH0Ng

then when u wake u can taste rubber.. i bet it tastes better than what yr tasting now? right?u can get a short dool and skinny too all u need is a certificate stating shes muslim.

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
i taste ok ....i had a lick this morning...............

--------------------
tilly

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f59N37xH0Ng

That is the freakiest thing I ever saw. I don't think he's even joking.
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by madderthanamonkey:
quote:
I cant be with a fat woman because I am not fat myself.

Do curvy ladies only accept big men then? Fair play. I'd drop this. Makes you sound a bit shallow. Not attractive. To fat women or skinny.

I am also not that tall..

The word is short. I am short. So she'll wonder, how short exactly? I'd skip that for now too. Concentrate on the positives.

I'd edit the bit where you say you're not bothered about looks, because the fat bit is a complete contradiction.

Otherwise sounds great. Good luck.

probly gotta small wanker too

i hate short guys...i use them as toothpicks.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
i hear ya tammy i wont date a short man he must be tall and i also hate skinny men. he has to have meat on them bones as well as meat on another boner.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by shalamar:
i taste ok ....i had a lick this morning...............

What does it taste like?
surfer_coo
Member # 17885

Member Rated:
I found someone interested but She is is christian, and she smokes and drink while I do neither smoke not drink.

I am also interested in a christian lady who does not smoke or drink and take care of her teeth.

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
ha ha today i taste of chanel no 5 ...

--------------------
tilly

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Any other requirements!!! Jesus on a bike!

Teeth, height, weight, religion, social habits!!!

Taking the piss now!

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com