EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 54)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can anyone hate sleeping! The best part is just before you sleep, and are all snuggling up, able to let your mind wander, it is totally quiet and peaceful.
I have a strict rule for that time, I'm not allowed to think of my worries (money, college, etc)- good thoughts only (I come up with fantasy stories, think about meeting sam for the first time when I get there, etc).
Xmas decorations are going up today, maybe this will get me in the Christmas mood.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sleeping is just so dull compared to other things I could be doing [Big Grin]

Peeing and eating are also just time consuming!

Vicci, your day sounds ideal [Big Grin] (the lads not the gran part) I love drinking with footballers [Big Grin]

Papa Ferret made mince pies today and I got home to a ginsters pasty dinner.. I am SO happy lol

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orange Sky
Member # 16054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orange Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shiny happy people holding hands.............
Posts: 37 | From: Written down in history | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shiny happy people laughing ♫
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Orange Sky
Member # 16054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orange Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone around them love them, love them [Big Grin]
Posts: 37 | From: Written down in history | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Gold and silver shine [Wink]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhh i'm not happy i feel bad [Frown]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Why... ???

You know how to piss on a parade don't you lol...

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have biatch flu where's my sympathy? [Eek!] [Frown]

oh ok " shiny happy people streaming snot" [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I looked in my bag of bovvered but it was empty [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
i w rofl b i a g t e s b o [Wink]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
nighties !! all
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila:
i w rofl b i a g t e s b o [Wink]

Ex-squeeze me!
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kalia - huh!!!!

Cheeky you are slightly mental and you bring more people every day into your world of crazy.

I finally got my sister to admit that when she is day dreaming she is in carebear land, is that like happy people.

Yes it was a great day/night but i have suffered for it all day. Remembering mum is leg-less (not literally but hip less anyway) Granny is old and bossy, charlotte was more hung over than me and older sister Joanne is pregnant again, there is only one man left in our family group and he was looking after the kids so that left me to do everything. I went to bed at 7pm cos i was so tired but sophie kept waking me up cos she couldn't sleep so now i cant sleep arghhhh haha. Oh well, self inflicted

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning... good morning!!

i'm super duper happy!

Ameria slept for 5 hours last night [Big Grin]

had a really crap day yesterday. midwife came round to check baby and sent us straight to hospital cause she was dehyrated! Sent all day waiting round, having test done etc. Luckily, all is fine, she's dehyrated cause I couldn't feed her enough cause it was hurting but we sorted that out as well! so basically she had her first proper day of food and was totally knackered!

on the down side, midwife has told me that all babies in uk have different injections every few weeks up till 16 weeks so i'll be definately staying in uk another 4 months. feel very bad for baldy. [Frown]

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:

on the down side, midwife has told me that all babies in uk have different injections every few weeks up till 16 weeks so i'll be definately staying in uk another 4 months. feel very bad for baldy. [Frown]

I think you can have all kind of vaccines here too (at least from a good hospital), if you want to come back to Egypt that is. Also make sure that you get vaccines that are needed here when you come back. I wrote about those in that other thread but you can also pm me if you wish...in Finland babies do not get the vaccines they give babies in Egypt.
Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
CB... some jabs have to be in your system a certain length of time to obtain 100% immunity.

Babies handle needles better than I do as thy have no idea what is about to be stuck in their arm (heel, ass, mouth or spine) I am soooooooooo scared of needles! I seem to be mightily unlucky with this squeamish fear as I am the human equivalent of a bloody pin cushion!!!

Baldy will be fine, this short time will fly by then you guys have forever ahead of you. Keep smiling FK [Big Grin]

I am slightly mental... I have to be to get on so well with you guys [Wink]

Not long till Christmas [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
baldy will just have to wait a bit longer then haha tell him sorry but BFK comes 1st, besides, why pay for them in Egypt when its all free in England.

Glad everything is ok with you both now hun, take care

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
BFK does come first, then Momma then Baldy.. [Big Grin]

Tell Baldy to shut the fluff up [Big Grin]

I am happy today but so so so so tired. I hate having insomnia as it gets to a point I am so tired I could cry but I still don't sleep!!! AAARRGGH

cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM - and FK - vaccines we get in Egypt, they're free [Smile] (TB, hepatitis B and polio so far, next ones are after 3 weeks when our boy is 4 months.) BUT, probably the vaccines they give there in UK would cost here as they might not be on "the vaccine program".

So he is now 3 months and 1 week - I say (we both do) at this time that time goes reaaaallyyyy slow. I know this will make FK feel bad but [Frown] even though it's hard sometimes with babies (if your baby is demanding) your hubby will miss a lot and even though after 4 months you'll be here [Frown]

And MM - and FK - if you compare spending time with family and free vaccines, which one would you choose [Wink]

I'll get out of here as this was happy people thread and this is going more on the depressing side [Embarrassed]

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Aw CB stay. This is the place we all secretly like each other as people as discussions are welcome and opinions respected [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well what does Baldy say about it? If he is ok with it, then I guess that's that. If he is devastated, then perhaps looking into what Egypt has to offer would be better. Or you could try getting him here, explain it is just during the vaccines, etc.

Anyway, I'm looking into writing a sponsor letter, don't even know where to begin. I know a tourist visa is nearly impossible, but gotta at least try. Showing Sam England would get me giddy happy [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
WK... hopefully I have a friend off here who will write all about the spouse visa she got approved in 1.5 days. Her hubby flys to the UK for 2 years on Saturday.

I won't share anymre as she may not wish me to share anymore info [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Good morning shiny happy people [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Good morning Kalila.. I see you have insomnia also. [Big Grin]

I am very excited as I have so much fun stuff coming up this nect couple of weeks [Big Grin]

How is everybody else doing ?

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you invited to the thing next week or what ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not happy... boobs are crap, milk is crap, baldy is being a git and pissed off with secrets!

Anyways, hows Egypt? are the goats all dead now?

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boobs is good
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

my boobs aren't! they're meant to be growing to huge sizes but nowt has happened!!
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
my boobs aren't! they're meant to be growing to huge sizes but nowt has happened!!

Thank god you don't want to get Mastitis [Eek!]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:

Hahaha, lame.

What good is having a baby then. XD

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Remind me to never have a baby! I don't want mine to get bigger!

What thing next week? Clearly not lol.. buggers!

Perhaps bfk wants your boobs to produce tea or coffee... liking a vending machine! or even a nice cool tequila perhaps!

FK... nudge me if you wanna chat and vent later.... [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
NOT HAPPY!
I popped into Sainsburys to find something, but it wasn't there. So I thought, ok, whilst I'm here, I'll have another look for tahini. I lived of it last time I was in Egypt, and searched everywhere back home with no luck.
Well I found it, and went home skipping... Well, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever had in my mouth, yes THE most disgusting thing.
Argh, it wasn't even slightly like what I had in Egypt, even my hamster wouldn't touch it, and I've never known Beowulf to turn down any food.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
i see your stress levels have not abated any?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh I think it is just another food substance on the list off foods I really cannot eat in Egypt!

I just had an omelette with piggy bacon, tomatoes and beans [Big Grin]

WK, can you rink me Ginsters Cheese pasties at all on your next visit? (and vodka) My friend brought me some last week and I am in heaven.

You are too young to stress! Chill the fluff out!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hola chicas locas.

Hello one and all, I feel a grand cheer spreading across my life as I leave here in just 9 little days...via a long layover at my sisters house to drop of some prezzies for my nephews...Woot! Of course next week I will stress since I will of course put off any real planning and packing until about 12 hours before departure...But hey I thrive on Chaos.

Yay!!!

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha, thats what love about you MS, your just like me when i comes to packing.

FK, accept it, your gonna have at least a month or 2 and when they hurt so much you wanna cry the baby is gonna start crying for more food. But push through the pain barrier and its all good. Over night they get better and it all becomes easy, also stay calm as your baby picks up on your moods, if your stress/tired/sad etc, she will cry.

All good here, sophie did her nativity today and fell backwards of the stage, Maybe i shouldnt have laughed.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao @ sophie... remember that day she fell oer in shitty stars and I filmed it [Big Grin]

yay to all the festive visitors coming over going via duty free on the way [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
What the hell are Ginsters Cheese pasties?

As for alcohol, if there is any stuff you want from duty free, we can always meet in city stars at some point (is it 24 hours, or 48 that I have?) and you can max out my allowance.

As for stress, I'm feeling a bit better. I went into uni today and told them I couldn't make the deadline, and my tutor was well ok about it, said there is more to life than deadlines. And my brother told me he will try to give me £100 so I can get some xmas presents for the family, and pay him back when I get my student cash next year. Now, I just need to work on my cousin who cut me out of her life a month ago. I got her a funny cheesy cat calendar, which was an old joke of ours. Hopefully, it will make her laugh and she will want to be my friend again [Big Grin]

Binning that god awful tahini though.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
They are like Greggs pasties but in wrappers. They sell them in HEathrow [Big Grin]

I can get 3 bottles on your passport in CS within 48 hours. (or 4 on landing)

Momma and Pappa ferret would not only pay for the bottles but also invite you for dinner for your kindness [Smile] Our spirit supply is running low [Frown]

I am off to a party tomorrow where the host has got the manager of the Brit Club bar to raid the bottle warehouse so there will be many drunk people in Heliopolis tomorrow. I advise you avoid the Baron area if you do not approve or visit if you think seeing drunk Egyptians is a myth lol....

There is more to life than cousins as well WK.. have your say, make your mends and if said person is still craby move on... [Big Grin] life is too short to carry people mate.

Oh only 4 more get ups till I can lounge... I am feeling exhausted.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
WWWAHHHHHHHHH

TFI Thursday...

I have had a marvellous and humerous little week. I have some great mates here and I am really looking forward to the holiday season [Big Grin]

Wine is in the fridge.. shoes are off, watch is off and I am ready to chill [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
WWWAHHHHHHHHH

TFI Thursday...

I have had a marvellous and humerous little week. I have some great mates here and I am really looking forward to the holiday season [Big Grin]

Wine is in the fridge.. shoes are off, watch is off and I am ready to chill [Big Grin]

i hear that girl. i am finally off today , i am not even answering the phone [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hate to wear a watch, it makes me feel tied to committments... I never wear a watch at weekends or during holidays [Big Grin]

Isn't life great when you can just sit back and chill [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Stop taunting me before I pop a cap in your ass. [Big Grin]

I gotta work all night, lol.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Muhahahahahahaha... you woke me at stupid ok on Saturday morning so up yer bum Vader [Wink]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I hate to wear a watch, it makes me feel tied to committments... I never wear a watch at weekends or during holidays [Big Grin]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes.life is good sometimes [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dolphin redsea:
quote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes.life is good sometimes [Wink]
Life is good lots of times [Big Grin]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
my weekend doesnt start till 4pm on saturday but then i have an action packed weekend and sophie breaks up tomorrow so the count down to xmas begins, i love this time of year
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Muhahahahahahaha... you woke me at stupid ok on Saturday morning so up yer bum Vader [Wink]

You're the one that breaks into people's houses to crash for the night!! [Big Grin]

Damn illegal aliens, shoot them on sight I say.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
quote:

You're the one that breaks into people's houses to crash for the night!! [Big Grin]

Damn illegal aliens, shoot them on sight I say.

I actually broke into your house to steal your shisha... but I was so sleepy I just lay down for 2 minutes and the next thing I know you are hovvering over me with a pillow... freaked the life outta me.

MM... it is very weird to sunbathe whilst listening to Jingle Bells!

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com