EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's beacuse "Mr MH" is a straight up bitch.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't argue there.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by VanillaBullshit:
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
You all really wanna know the reason, MOM! Moms health isnt so good and when faced with actually leaving her and the possibility that she die while he is away just ate at him. He simply can not leave his mom and have a chance that she die while he isnt there. That is that. She wants him in egypt with her and wants him in egypt for good and that is that. I lose out, again, to mom. I love the woman dearly, she loved me as well, just simple she doesnt want him leaving, though she didnt force it, he cant let her down and leave her

What the ƒuck??

These people don't love you, nor do they give a crap about you. 'I have to stay with my mommy'? Are you shitting me??

Most people in the arab world have no concept of love, whether it's altruistic platonic love between close friends or romantic love between a man and a woman.

If his wench of a mother truly "loved" you, if he really "loved" you, then you'd be together without any of this BS.

That is not the case however. Your eagerness to be loved has caused you to abandon your own mores and concepts of love and a relationship, and you adopted theirs, which is the polar opposite of what love/a relationship should be.

It's between a man and a woman, not a man a woman and his fuckin mama, she can ƒuck right off along with everyone else that's in the way. Nothing less is acceptable.

You've given way to much of yourself that's why you feel depleted, and you're still holding on to some twisted concept of love that they convinced you was good enough, even tho deep down you knew it wasn't.

Get yourself back MH, godspeed.

One word:

Tequila.

Sorry MH
I have to totally agree with wat VB says above .....

MARRIAGE is only about the husband and wife. giving u such a poor excuse proves his true feelings and intentions SORRY x
Don't get me wrong yes a person cares for his/her parents for sure and if that said person's parent is truly sick it is terrible to up and leave them,but wat? just call for divorce now? not work thru it with your partner?? To me thats too strange?
But i have learnt alot from others mistakes and have heard this excuse made by so many men( not egyptian either) to their partners 'that their mother is sick/dying and they have to be there for her only...' when truly said mother, lives on for another decade or more!!! Thats not worth divorcing over? its just a sad excuse for quickly breaking up with someone and not stating the obvious real truth.
Maybe Momens mother is real sick but in her heart surely she would want her son happy making his own family ????
Definately you do need to see a therapist everyone who goes thru traumatic situations would benefit from that i really hope you do hun x And when you come thru that your life will certainly pick up for the better cos you will be seeing clearly and not allowing your past to dictate to u x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hush fatso.

[Big Grin]

I love your sunglassed eyes. [Cool] [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the 'mother' story is true, and if in fact she is DYING, it is not unusual for a son that is used to project his own neediness on to his mother, to identify with the mother to whom he has to 'refuse' a request without feeling bad about himself, to the point of destroying his family.

The mother selfishness and control syndrome is not seen as such in countries like Egypt, Italy etc.. but more like a very 'normal' situation.

In MH case, if indeed it is true that he chose his mother over his wife and over a new improved life, this man is not going back to MH, not even when the mother passes.

His decision/reaction shows him as the controlled son.

In circumstances where the son-mother relationship is not based under the control and selfishness of the mother, the son would just have to postpone his trip, explaining the situation to the Embassy, and to the wife, then wait till the mother gets better or passes, continuing the long distance marriage, as it would be more logical than destroying it.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Mystic

[Wink]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg1nB7yA6Vk

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If there was a diagnosis and a prognosis then maybe the story could be believable. As it is there is none. It's non specific.
If the mother is saying she will die, then of course that absolves her from the sin of lying because we all die at some point.
She is calculating her soul into the equation also.

All areas covered...........

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Almaz.
Member # 14025

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Almaz.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by harankash:
If there was a diagnosis and a prognosis then maybe the story could be believable. As it is there is none. It's non specific.
If the mother is saying she will die, then of course that absolves her from the sin of lying because we all die at some point.
She is calculating her soul into the equation also.

All areas covered...........

[Big Grin]
Just saw smuckers' post on the other page; she added a link. MH's husband does'nt seem credible, to say the least.

Hoping MH wakes up, and gets on with her life.

Whether the 'mother' story is true or not, is not relevant anymore, the husband is not reliable and that is a huge weakness in anyone.

Posts: 919 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree Almaz, i read the other thread and to put it politely "he doesn't sound to nice" sorry MH but i totally think you had a narrow exscape!

One thing that i find very hard to beleive MH, is that your hubby went TO the embassy and when they went to GIVE him the visa he turned it down! Why, why why would he do that if he had already known he mum was ill?

Sorry MH this story doesn't ring true to me [Frown]
I wish you all the best i really do but please DO NOT waste anymore time on a guy who is either lying through his teeth or at best a gutless wonder.

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOLY GUAQAMOLY...
i must say that my curiousity is eating me up to know what kind of execuse he made up to pull out...
damn..i hope it isn`t one of those funny stories Egyptians say when they arrive late to work..
( sorry BOOOSS i had to bring my GRANDMA to the hospital..her water broke one hour before it was time for me to leave to work..!!! )
i would never think of divorcing the wife i love dearly over any reason than her cheating on me for example..or if she asked me for it and insisted...because she hates my gutttts...
nothing of these 2 scenarios happened...
wtf is his reason...???

look MH love is blind...but with some brains...and the help of your ES friends you can heal...and seek pro help...seriously..
any way...CHITTT did happen...now you should clean up the mess dear..
and start fresh...clean...with different vision about life...

and sorry for all that MH...i guess you are better off this way...
you surely don`t need a man now in your life...your kids must come first..pull yourself together for their sake..try to get more power by praying and reading Quraan..
and please don`t think that all Egyptian men are creeps..and follow that warning in your heart ( STAY AWAY FROM EGYPTIAN MEN ) , or that will mean if an American woman had 2 or 3 times bad luck with American men...she must go to another country looking for a man away from USA..coz all American men are bad..!!!
very not logical...

i would refrase the warning if you don`t mind..
STAY AWAY FROM BAD EGYPTIAN MEN...!!!

may Allah help you..

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
and please don`t think that all Egyptian men are creeps..and follow that warning in your heart ( STAY AWAY FROM EGYPTIAN MEN ) , or that will mean if an American woman had 2 or 3 times bad luck with American men...she must go to another country looking for a man away from USA..coz all American men are bad..!!!
very not logical...

[Cool]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally i think he is a gobshite who used her for the Visa.... Either he accepted it and is not telling her that and is dumping her to start his new life without her!!!!! Or he got refused and is not telling her this and is dumping her to find another Visa bride who he will be succesful with!!!!!! God help the next on because i think he will dump her to when he has got what he wants!!!!! As for the 'sick' mother, all i can say is - how come that always have a sick Mother when they want money, when they need to stay in Egypt or travel home alone. now sick Mother is reason for divorce also?????? I'm sorry Mystic it smells fishier than week old Mackerell... You need to pull yourself up off that floor and say 'this bastard will not beat me!'... He obviously was not the 'one' for you. concentrate on your life and your kids for now... Mr Right is out there somewhere and you will find him when you stop looking, if you go looking for him you will just keep finding Mr Wrong... Time will heal Mystic, but please don't enter into another relationship with a damaged heart it is recipe for disaster, give it time...
Best wishes for your future x

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by Habeeby:
I'm sorry Mystic it smells fishier than week old Mackerell...

ROFL [Big Grin] Not much literally makes me laugh, but this did! [Wink]
Member # 14248

quote:
Mr Right is out there somewhere and you will find him when you stop looking, if you go looking for him you will just keep finding Mr Wrong...

so so true
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes MH, please, no more Guidos.

--------------------

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreignluvr
Member # 5854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreignluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Personally i think he is a gobshite who used her for the Visa.... Either he accepted it and is not telling her that and is dumping her to start his new life without her!!!!! Or he got refused and is not telling her this and is dumping her to find another Visa bride who he will be succesful with!!!!!! God help the next on because i think he will dump her to when he has got what he wants!!!!! As for the 'sick' mother, all i can say is - how come that always have a sick Mother when they want money, when they need to stay in Egypt or travel home alone. now sick Mother is reason for divorce also?????? I'm sorry Mystic it smells fishier than week old Mackerell... You need to pull yourself up off that floor and say 'this bastard will not beat me!'... He obviously was not the 'one' for you. concentrate on your life and your kids for now... Mr Right is out there somewhere and you will find him when you stop looking, if you go looking for him you will just keep finding Mr Wrong... Time will heal Mystic, but please don't enter into another relationship with a damaged heart it is recipe for disaster, give it time...
Best wishes for your future x

Habeeby, I don't believe a visa is the case at all. If one recieves a marriage visa in the USA if they come on a K-3 which was Mystic's husbands visa type then upon arrival he must 1st adjust his status which can take up to 9 months. Then after two years upon arriving in the USA he would also have had to remove conditions as the marriage visa here is always a conditional visa based upon marriage. So it would not be at all easy for someone to accept a visa and come to the USA w/o the other one knowing. He would have never been allowed to stay that way.
Also if for some reason he went to the interview and was given a 221(g) (a form that they want other evidence for the marriage or an intent to deny) the wife is also notified.
I have no idea what really happened but I did want to clear up the visa issue as I am sure he did not receive it at his interview. Plus, most all men in Egypt go thru some sort of AP/AR after the interview and this can last months.

Good luck on your upcoming marriage. When is the happy day? [Smile]

Posts: 895 | From: Atlanta, GA. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIC RUNGA ROCKS ACCEPTS NO PMs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You all really wanna know the reason, MOM! Moms health isnt so good and when faced with actually leaving her and the possibility that she die while he is away just ate at him. He simply can not leave his mom and have a chance that she die while he isnt there. That is that. She wants him in egypt with her and wants him in egypt for good and that is that. I lose out, again, to mom. I love the woman dearly, she loved me as well, just simple she doesnt want him leaving, though she didnt force it, he cant let her down and leave her

my fear is right then MH...sorry dear..i can tell you frankly this motha fucka is playing you...this story you can hear in any stupid Egyptian movie...
don`t shed a tear over this arsshole..
throw him with his memories in the toilet and flush it all away...
[Eek!]

Posts: 151 | From: hidden somewhere | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

What the ƒuck??

These people don't love you, nor do they give a crap about you. 'I have to stay with my mommy'? Are you shitting me??

Most people in the arab world have no concept of love, whether it's altruistic platonic love between close friends or romantic love between a man and a woman.

If his wench of a mother truly "loved" you, if he really "loved" you, then you'd be together without any of this BS.

That is not the case however. Your eagerness to be loved has caused you to abandon your own mores and concepts of love and a relationship, and you adopted theirs, which is the polar opposite of what love/a relationship should be.

It's between a man and a woman, not a man a woman and his fuckin mama, she can ƒuck right off along with everyone else that's in the way. Nothing less is acceptable.

You've given way to much of yourself that's why you feel depleted, and you're still holding on to some twisted concept of love that they convinced you was good enough, even tho deep down you knew it wasn't.

One word:

Tequila.

VB you have such a soothing way with words [Big Grin] ever thought of being a shrink yourself?
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

i am sure he didn`t refuse to go to the interview and gave the Visa away...
maybe he found another better chance with another visa bride...more younger..or with more money...or with no kids on her tail...
what a jerk..!!!

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy should have thought about his mom before marrying MH. He moved way too fast and played on MH while she was still recovering from another depression. I don't believe the interview story nor the part about his mom's health not being "so good". What does *that* mean? My mom's health isn't "so good" either but I live in Europe and she's in the states. That doesn't make me an uncaring daughter. Just one who is living her ADULT life but still there if her mom ever needs her.

I looked at that thread Momen posted on about China. It reeks of "PLAYER" all over. If you look at his profile and things he posted, he certainly wasn't concerned about leaving his mom to move to CHINA.

Besides, what's up with this yahoo.co.uk account? When you get a yahoo acct in Egypt, do they give you one in the UK? Just curious.

I noticed he changed his pictures on his website, too. Funny. . .none have MH in them. [Frown]

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BIC RUNGA ROXX:
i am sure he didn`t refuse to go to the interview and gave the Visa away...
maybe he found another better chance with another visa bride...more younger..or with more money...or with no kids on her tail...
what a jerk..!!!

Exactly! Agree 100%
Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14666

quote:
quote:

What the ƒuck??

One word:

Tequila.

VB...!!
I totally agree with you on all that except asking a Muslim woman of healing using Tequila..
even if it is a joke...i think not propper..
sorry...had to say it..

Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear All!!

By now Mystic must be regretting that she told us his given reason... What with speculation going wild now... Still, I agree, sounds totally like one of those stories, pretty weak one at that - BUT STILL, whatever, if this is true or not, whatever his real reasons are, it still comes down to one thing only - HE WANTS A DIVORCE!!!!

Again, that is the only thing of relevance here, and the only one for you to deal with, Mystic... My suggestions on that you already know... Best wishes for it...

But, one thing that came to mind now since Newcomer mentioned the type of marriage - thanks for sorting that so kindly with me, dear Newcomer!!! - you did not only marry Islamically, but internationally, too????? So whooooooooooo is paying for this divorce??? (It had better be HIM, else very soon now I shall feel inclined to send some heavies round... That would just be the pits if he will let YOU pay for this, too!!!).

Can an Egyptian divorce certificate be just translated and legalised and then the divorce is valid there (USA), too, or will this require a whole court thing in the States??? Hopefully not... Please somebody know??

Now, what are you doing today, dear Mystic?? Take care of you, BE STRONG, stay off the Net...

Much love,
Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo:
This guy should have thought about his mom before marrying MH. He moved way too fast and played on MH while she was still recovering from another depression. I don't believe the interview story nor the part about his mom's health not being "so good". What does *that* mean? My mom's health isn't "so good" either but I live in Europe and she's in the states. That doesn't make me an uncaring daughter. Just one who is living her ADULT life but still there if her mom ever needs her.

I looked at that thread Momen posted on about China. It reeks of "PLAYER" all over. If you look at his profile and things he posted, he certainly wasn't concerned about leaving his mom to move to CHINA.

Besides, what's up with this yahoo.co.uk account? When you get a yahoo acct in Egypt, do they give you one in the UK? Just curious.

I noticed he changed his pictures on his website, too. Funny. . .none have MH in them. [Frown]

Well, I'm in the dark about Momen...Why don't you post the link to his website? What is his name on ES? [Confused]

If Mystic did start a relationship while depressed, that doesn't sound like a good way to begin. Was Momen the rebound man?

I really don't understand people who fall in love with who ever they meet. It doesn't happen that easily for me. I'm pretty tough on a man though and would never admit to myself much less him if I feel in love with him until there is no way left to deny it. By that time we are both sure.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bonzo!!

Wherever you are, you simply open 'yahoo.uk' and open an account, no big deal, always possible..

And foreignluvr - yeah, 9 months etc - but what about arriving and immediately going underground, ie. illegal??? Happens all the time...

Be good, y'all,
Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why does everyone have to talk about this . she is sad thats all that counts right now , cant we have respect for MH 's feelings and not bout momen's it is MH that came for our support not the scum bags
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
true Mickey, but perhaps it might warn others who seem to keep falling for this crap, as I recall she was warned several times by some that knew him on here, but she didnt listen

[Frown]

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
why does everyone have to talk about this . she is sad thats all that counts right now , cant we have respect for MH 's feelings and not bout momen's it is MH that came for our support not the scum bags

Everybody is talking about this MICKY, because mystic decided to announce it to everybody on ES, knowing that many people had advised her against this marriage, and knowing how people on ES react to anything like this.

If she what she wanted was support, she would, like most people do, quietly tell their friends in private, when they are ready to cope with their reactions, she would not have announced it to the world and its neighbour on ES a couple of days after he had told her.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well thats her past . she needs our support now, you think [Confused]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:

and i agree with you newcomer. it should have been in private . but maybe she thinks we are all her friends [Smile]
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Hi dear Micki!!

Ey, I AM being nice... Trying hard at least, suggesting little things to get over / cope with heartache... Cause that she is distraught and tooo sad at this moment is clear.. As it was clear that she would go ahead and marry in the first place - however, no blame is due now for this, all part of the prevailing state of mind...

Which state of mind is out of sync, very seriously out, for a while already, right, Mystic - so, FIX IT!!!!! so nothing like this can ever happen again and you'll be so hurt...

Where is your daily report, please??? I still want to cheer..

Big hugs,
Bubble

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted it because it was going to get out anyway. And I couldnt just keep it inside to sit there, It was my first step to try to get it out and start to heal at all.
I should not have put the actual reason he did this, I love his mom dearly, and she should not be put on here. I hesitated for that reason in telling the real reason, and i just snapped when some of the responses suggested some things, i didnt think. She is a wonderful woman.

As for the reasons, I do not know what is true and what isnt. Allah and Momen are the only ones that know this....If what he tells me isnt true then Allah will deal with him and so will his conscience.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
Hi dear Micki!!

Ey, I AM being nice... Trying hard at least, suggesting little things to get over / cope with heartache... Cause that she is distraught and tooo sad at this moment is clear.. As it was clear that she would go ahead and marry in the first place - however, no blame is due now for this, all part of the prevailing state of mind...

Which state of mind is out of sync, very seriously out, for a while already, right, Mystic - so, FIX IT!!!!! so nothing like this can ever happen again and you'll be so hurt...

Where is your daily report, please??? I still want to cheer..

Big hugs,
Bubble

i do agree but i want to let MH know we are here for her [Smile]
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mickey, you have such a kind heart .............

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
i try i just put myself in her position and see what it feels like. there i don't want to be. thank god i have a genuine man thats loves me for me thats all. i feel for MH so much it hurts, maybe because i knew what he was like from the start and didnt want to say anything [Frown]
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH wouldn't it have been an option for your husband to get the visa, you live in Egyptwith him and then he move to your homeland when his Mam DID die (sorry to sound so calculated and insensitive, but MH's hubby hasnt been exactly fair with her if he has not considered this alternative)
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
Allah and Momen are the only ones that know this....If what he tells me isnt true then Allah will deal with him and so will his conscience.

You are right about that, MH. I am a FIRM believer that what comes around, goes around. I have found taking the high road and moving on with life is the best revenge.

If you either try to seek revenge out of anger or even let him know you are completely a basket case because he left you, he is going to justify in his mind he was right in leaving you. . .but hold your head up, get yourself together, and move on. . .well, it will make him wonder if he made a wrong decision.

I promise you if you get yourself together and take the complete high road, it WILL be the sweetest revenge ever. It's happened each and every time with me & you will see for yourself. [Smile]

Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:

True but support sometimes needs to be a reality check, too. It's sort of like the old saying about how the truth hurts but sometimes you need to hear it in order to heal.
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay then foreignluvr if it wasn't for visa i do not know why this asshole has played her but one thing is for sure he has played her like Vanessa Mae plays the violin!!!! All i can say is he should count himself lucky that Mystic is such a nice person cos i would have his nuts on a plate if it was me... Thanks for asking about my wedding, i feel so bad mentioning it on this thread so i will say one word - 7th...

Mystic have you ever tried Thai Boxing? If not i cannot think of a better time for you to take it up... It is great for the body, mind and soul... give it a go when you are feeling a little stronger...

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<If she what she wanted was support, she would, like most people do, quietly tell their friends in private, when they are ready to cope with their reactions, she would not have announced it to the world and its neighbour on ES a couple of days after he had told her.>

Absolutely agree,newcomer. [Smile]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
MH WHY DID YOU POST THIS? what were you thinking?????????????
seabreeze
Member # 10289

MH I feel pretty confident that in your heart you know the reason he gave isn't genuine. [Wink] With that being said, did you learn from this? If not, it was all in vain.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People here always say that people post here when things are going well. The 'BMD' syndrom. It takes a big person to come on and admit it's gone wrong. Pride is a big thing. I think everyone has had their say and it should be left at that. We all deal with things in a different way. That is the way of life.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH WHY DID YOU POST THIS? what were you thinking?????????????

Maybe MH has nobody else to confide in. Judging from her far far earlier post she has not had a good time of it with her realtives; maybe she was looking for the support of her ES family, but did not take into consideration the backlash that has come with it?

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foreignluvr:
Habeeby, I don't believe a visa is the case at all. If one recieves a marriage visa in the USA if they come on a K-3 which was Mystic's husbands visa type then upon arrival he must 1st adjust his status which can take up to 9 months. Then after two years upon arriving in the USA he would also have had to remove conditions as the marriage visa here is always a conditional visa based upon marriage. So it would not be at all easy for someone to accept a visa and come to the USA w/o the other one knowing. He would have never been allowed to stay that way.
Also if for some reason he went to the interview and was given a 221(g) (a form that they want other evidence for the marriage or an intent to deny) the wife is also notified.
I have no idea what really happened but I did want to clear up the visa issue as I am sure he did not receive it at his interview. Plus, most all men in Egypt go thru some sort of AP/AR after the interview and this can last months.

That's completely inaccurate foreignluvr. When a husband comes in on a K-3 he does not have to do a darn thing for two years. He could easly come in without her knowing it and live here for two years until he has to adjust status. He has two years to adjust his status.

Also, the people who are now interviewing for the most part are not going through the long AP hell that a lot of us went through. My guess is that if he did go through with the interview he would have passed and got the visa in less than a month for many reasons but the biggest being the amount of time she's stayed there each time she visited. A lot depends on who interviewed him also.

In addition, the 221 g does not mean the wife will be notified. For sure she can find out easily if she emails the embassy or calls DOS but if they do not have it set up for her to be the main contact then the only one they will be contacting is him.

Wanted to make all that clear. The system clearly is flawed in this respect.

Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to add that this is why it is IMPERATIVE that she contact both the embassy and DOS and ask what went on and insist that the visa process be cancelled. Otherwise he will get his visa and land in the US under false pretenses.
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
People here always say that people post here when things are going well. The 'BMD' syndrom. It takes a big person to come on and admit it's gone wrong. Pride is a big thing. I think everyone has had their say and it should be left at that. We all deal with things in a different way. That is the way of life.

It seems you have not read enough threads here,YAT.I have read more bad than good experiences here,to tell you the truth.I would even say that the opposite holds truth:a good number of those happy unions for years!!!read this well,i said YEARS!!don`t need to come here and waste time and energy since they are enjoying themselves at their fullest. [Wink]
Habeeby
Member # 14429

So Doodlebug he could be pulling a fast one? Well i thought so... All those ES members from the US do not be suprised if you bump into this lowlife in the future... Mystic please contact the Embassy and check this out, do not let him have the last laugh...
doodlebug
Member # 11649

quote:
So Doodlebug he could be pulling a fast one? Well i thought so... All those ES members from the US do not be suprised if you bump into this lowlife in the future... Mystic please contact the Embassy and check this out, do not let him have the last laugh...

Absolutely and he's a smart one. If he had kept it going until he got the visa then she'd definitely contact them when he went MIA but this way she'd have no reason to even suspect he'd go through with it.

I only know this because a friend of mine's husband came here on a K-3 and has been living here without her for a little while now. They don't even check at the airport that the wife is picking him up. It's the perfect scan. Of course he's only good for two years though AND he can't legally work but this other dude is working under the table, which we all know is easy enough to do. Can't drive either but he's in the city so no need for a license.

Seriously this guy is a slimey one. Sick mother my $@@**. My husband knew the consequences of leaving his sisters before we agreed to marry and it was a BIG azz decision on his part to even commit to me. If Momen didn't take it that seriously and make a mature decision about it be thankful he's no where near you life. You don't need someone that immature in your world.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sash, I've read here for 3 years and people come here initially when they have problems, but very few come here when everything has been fine, then come back to say things have turned bad.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com