EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama Insults Half a Race (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Obama Insults Half a Race
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Black man who wants to be president spends Father's Day at church in loud and general denunciation of Black males. For added insult, he describes them as "boys." Barack Obama's primary audience isn't the conservative Black Pentecostal congregation, but "white social conservatives in a race where these voters may be up for grabs," says the New York Times. In America, even the "Black" corporate candidate runs against Black people. How did such madness come to pass in 2008? Blame the Black "progressive" misleaders who failed to challenge Obama when they had the chance. Now it's too late, and African Americans are reduced to objects of derision.

Can one imagine Obama or any other presidential aspirant repeatedly hectoring any other ethnic group on moral issues? Singling out Jews for excessive materialism? The Irish for excessive drinking? Of course not; that would be unfair and politically suicidal. But there are large regions of the white body politic in which it is not only acceptable, but damn near required, that politicians demonstrate their impatience with the alleged moral shortcomings of Black people. Barack Obama trolls for votes in those foul waters, at the cost of Black people's dignity.

Obama's two young daughters were seated in the church, upfront, to hear their father call other Black men "boys" with no sense of responsibility. Ironically, a key Black rationale for supporting Obama is that he is a great "role model" for Black children. Imagine that: an ethnic role model, whose ostensible purpose is to make The Race proud, yet who with great fanfare periodically sneers at the supposedly debased morality of his own people. That's close to the definition of sick.
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Glen Ford

[Mad]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh dear lord ~
[Roll Eyes]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are somali woman who lives in Europe, why do you care about american domestic politics? Let the Eastafrican brother do his thing, i'm sure it's all a calculated risk.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis2,

So my original sin is being a woman and a Somali?

Or I can just stop reading news because I am a woman and a Somali, no?

Or how about this one Yonis. I am about to read Orientalism by Edward Said. Should I stop reading this book because Orientalism era had no effect on me?

Or do you have problems with women who are smarter than you?

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No because you don't live in the states, and you're not american "black". You're acting more catholic than the pope himself.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have any right to tell me what to read, now **** OFF!
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am Somali. [Big Grin]
lol

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis is a primitive. He cannot see beyond the tribe and hates his blackself. He cannot understand why Africans would be interested in the affairs of their own brothers and sisters. This concept is alien to him.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't matter if she is Somali or Brazilian.
She obviously can see worldwide black contradiction, and that's more then I can say for most which is why Obama can get away with this nonsense.

Arwa, Glen Ford writes some great commentary pieces. Most of the peeps here would rather read Roland Martin's watered down integration crap.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Compare his "criticism" of black males to his uncritical praise of his masters in this article. Even though Jewish himself, Avnery is obviously embarrassed by Obama's ass kissing.

And what was the first thing he did after his astounding victory? He ran to the conference of the Israel lobby, AIPAC, and made a speech that broke all records for obsequiousness and fawning.
That is shocking enough. Even more shocking is the fact that nobody was shocked.
IT WAS a triumphalist conference. Even this powerful organization had never seen anything like it.

And here comes Obama to crawl in the dust at the feet of AIPAC and go out of his way to justify a policy that completely negates his own ideas.
["No, I Can't!", Uri Avnery]

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are two black Americas: the conservative middle-class, and the ghettoized other. No doubt, one was applauding.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
Compare his "criticism" of black males to his uncritical praise of his masters in this article. Even though Jewish himself, Avnery is obviously embarrassed by Obama's ass kissing.

And what was the first thing he did after his astounding victory? He ran to the conference of the Israel lobby, AIPAC, and made a speech that broke all records for obsequiousness and fawning.
That is shocking enough. Even more shocking is the fact that nobody was shocked.
IT WAS a triumphalist conference. Even this powerful organization had never seen anything like it.

And here comes Obama to crawl in the dust at the feet of AIPAC and go out of his way to justify a policy that completely negates his own ideas.

He's just playing his cards right, give the man a break, geez.
If AA's and Latinos had critical level of corporate power then you would have experienced a lot of ass kissing, but unfortunatly no real power/only consumer= irrelevant. Voters are just sheeps dictated by the invisible middle hand. He's on the right track, focusing on the critical group, no time to waste on irrelevant groups already on a lock.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:

He's just playing his cards right, give the man a break, geez.
If AA's and Latinos had critical level of corporate power then you would have experienced a lot of ass kissing, but unfortunatly no real power/only consumer= irrelevant. Voters are just sheeps dictated by the invisible middle hand. He's on the right track, focusing on the critical group, no time to waste on irrelevant groups already on a lock.

^ You're a simpleton. Of course he is pandering to his master, that's totally expected in politics. But that's not the point. His pandering is further proof that he will be no different in essence from Bush or McCain, which is what most critics of the "Obamamania" are saying essentially. We blacks (well not you since you hate yourself) should focus on economics and cultural affirmation (Black Nationalism) more and not see liberal whites/Democratic Party (big government) as savoir, which has been the mainstream black political/philosophical outlook since 60s. This outlook has not helped us, only the careers of the negro political class.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis

sometimes you do make sense. The bros here still have a hard time getting it.

AA make up 12-14% of the US pop. Many cannot vote, that drops it down some.

Obama CANNOT make this a racial thing. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. The numbers do not add up. He has to be a white candidate.

With that - ALL US Presidents have to come down on the side of Isreal. Whether you agree or not.

Does he care about black people - Fools!!! jeeeeze!!!. .look at his wife.

Does he care about white people? Again . . .his mother(black father probably abandoned him???), his grandparents. Who I am sure he cares about and loves.

Stop asking the brother/half brother.. . .or cousin to take sides

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Yonis

sometimes you do make sense. The bros here still have a hard time getting it.

AA make up 12-14% of the US pop. Many cannot vote, that drops it down some.

Obama CANNOT make this a racial thing. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. The numbers do not add up. He has to be a white candidate.

With that - ALL US Presidents have to come down on the side of Isreal. Whether you agree or not.

Does he care about black people - Fools!!! jeeeeze!!!. .look at his wife.

Does he care about white people? Again . . .his mother(black father probably abandoned him???), his grandparents. Who I am sure he cares about and loves.

Stop asking the brother/half brother.. . .or cousin to take sides

^ Another one that misses the point. No one is expecting Obama to "take sides" my friend. Just stop telling us he will make a difference when we know damn well that he will not. If he's lucky enough to get two terms he will leave America essentially the same as he saw it. Argument done. Therefore in the bigger scheme of things it is Obama who is irrelevant!
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ that's not even the point.
The point is, blacks shouldn't waste their time, energy or votes backing a candidate who offers them absolutely nothing. Using that logic, they may as well vote overwhelmingly for McCain seeing the end results for blacks will be the same.

Better option (REAL solution) is to back one of the independent candidates who do have black interests (or REAL American interests) at heart, rather then waste their energy and votes on a mainstream piece of ****.
Unfortunately many young black tune into BET and do not comprehend the political dynamics of American candidates. They willing give their votes while expecting and asking for nothing in return.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Good points Meninarmer, here's another article analyzing the significance of Obama's recent ass kissing.

"Deadly Fallout From Obama's Groveling Before Israel Lobby"
By JAMES G. ABOUREZK

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The U.S. government has been heavily involved in East Africa in general and Somalia for the longest while. Bush 1 and 2 have been slapping that place around either directly or by proxy during their tenures. I can see why someone from that region would be very interested in the U.S. elections and how the U.S. people vote because their votes can lead to a lot of bombs falling from the skies.

In fact, all Africans should be watching this election closely and with much concern given that with no Soviet Union around to put a brake on their designs, the U.S. is hell bent to take complete charge in Africa, and is really irritated that China is not following that game plan. But regardless, the masses of people in Africa will push against any U.S. grandstanding--except that BHO's tan, big smile and Luo name might just fool a lot of people.

In the final analysis every U.S. president is bound to carry out that quasi-fascistic nation's imperial policy.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^Very good analysis and conclusions!
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is nothing new. Lamin is the most politically savvy person on this forum. Great job Lamin.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ akoben08 - All Obama has to do is followup on his promise. GET THE TROOPS OUT within a year or so. If he does THAT. He would of MADE A DIFFERENCE. He has the support of the slight majority on that. Hillary was unsure. MCCain said NO. And he is NOT ASS KISSING. IT IS POLITICS. HE knows what he has to do if wants to be elected. He is no Jesse or Al.. . . .or Louise

So yes. . .if he survives, I hope the bro do. He MAY make a difference.

@ minarmer - to ease your mind -- Imagine him a white Dem candidate. LOL. We vote for them anyways. On the issue of young blacks and asking for things in return. Obama cannot commit to anything that will antagonize our cousins. I stand corrected - he and wife has committed to improving on our education and school system. THAT is the one important things to our people.. . .ALL Americans. Since we are behind in cf to the industrialzed world. To bad the powers that be prefer a dumb population.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
In the final analysis every U.S. president is bound to carry out that quasi-fascistic nation's imperial policy

What imperial policy. That's why we are in the mess we are in Iraq. Someones bright idea that we can still "colonize" a people. Thinking we are still in the 17th century.

There will be no more "occupations and Governors" in the future. Control will through "influence".

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

@ minarmer - to ease your mind -- Imagine him a white Dem candidate. LOL. We vote for them anyways. On the issue of young blacks and asking for things in return. Obama cannot commit to anything that will antagonize our cousins. I stand corrected - he and wife has committed to improving on our education and school system. THAT is the one important things to our people.. . .ALL Americans. Since we are behind in cf to the industrialzed world. To bad the powers that be prefer a dumb population.

Because of his choices, I do imagine him a White candidate. When you say "we" still vote for him, I'd say "You" still vote for him. Do not include me in this column.

Obama has NOT pledged to improve education in black schools located in black communites. This is a falsehood.
Instead Obama has stated, as other past white presidents have stated, that he will improve American schools. As I recall, every white presidental candidate since Reagan has stated the exact same thing. Remember Bush's, No Child Left Behind program.
Obama has pledged no increase in funding to better black populated schools, although he did pledge to continue sending hundreds of billions of dollars of taxpayer funds to a foreign country enabling their education. No wonder Israel has one of the highest PhD per diem's in the world. Their education is funded by US taxpayers.
Black community schools fared no better under Clinton either, and record to record, experience to experience, Obama<Clinton.

To believe Obama is merely taking his cautious position and do good for blacks when elected is just wishful-thinking. There is no semblance of risk mitigation in this equation.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Key phrases: "followup on his promise...MAY make a difference...has committed to"

As Meninarmer stated, these are all promises we've heard before. He's not even committed to black education. And as you and the black Somali self-hater rightly observed he has to pander to the real power brokers, thus what makes you think he will be different from the others who promise similar? Because he's black? LOL

Example of ignorance of US politics: "What imperial policy."

US was always an imperial power, Iraq is but one example. America has ravaged Africa, especially the DRC. What has he to say about DRC? Obviously he's not opposed to American imperialism. The only reason he wants out of Iraq is the failure to conquer it, the Iraqis didn't roll over and die like expected. Get a reality check. You Obamafanatics are so pathetic.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Lamin wrote:
The U.S. government has been heavily involved in East Africa in general and Somalia for the longest while. Bush 1 and 2 have been slapping that place around either directly or by proxy during their tenures.

Yes, but Arwa doesn't care about american foreign policies more so than the domestic, she's more concerned about hunting "house negroes", "traitors", "uncle tom's", this in the context of American internal social problems, like Obama's remarks about "black" fathers or her ranting about Oprah winfrey being a puppet.

This is very pecular to me, she's a somali woman who lives in europe, why is she hunting "uncle tom's" in america? She's not "black" american, it's none of her business if Oprah or whoever is a "traitor", that's a matter between her and her people.
Of course it's also none of my business why her mentality is like that, i was just being curious, that's why i asked.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Of course it's also none of my business why her mentality is like that
Correct. You continue to wallow in self hate and subservience to whites

-

and leave her alone.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
akoben08 wrote:
Correct. You continue to wallow in self hate and subservience to whites

What makes you think i hate myself?
"Self-hate" doesn't exist in my vocabulary, i told you before don't project.

Btw do you have 'good hair' or kinky hair?lol

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Akoben08 wrote:
subservience to whites

Of all people this is comming from a Jiamaycaan Bambaclawt AKA Sugarcane [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
What makes you think i hate myself?
1) You are African and think African unity (Pan Africanism) is "s**t".

2) You are black (i saw your picture) and constantly deny it.

3)and questions like this, "Btw do you have 'good hair' or kinky hair?"

I could go on but what would be the point of proving the obvious?

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
You are African and think African unity (Pan Africanism) is "s**t".

Africans have never been united, why should they suddenly become united?

quote:
You make it sound as if a claim to be "white", Chinese, "middle eastern", Indian etc.
No i don't, I know what i i'm,. Th term "black" was designed for a certain people in the new world (YOU). I reject being categorized and be told what i should call myself.

quote:
The main point obviously went right above your head. You said im a "self-hater" and i used "good hair" as an example of who's the real "self-hater", isn't it a common term for none kinky hair in Jamaica?

quote:
Prove what? That you are annoying, constantly want to argue and love baiting?
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Th(e) term "black" was designed for a certain people in the new world (YOU). I reject being categorized and be told what i should call myself.

Right On!
I agree with you and Michael Jackson.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You are African and think African unity (Pan Africanism) is "s**t".

Africans have never been united, why should they suddenly become united?

quote:
You make it sound as if a claim to be "white", Chinese, "middle eastern", Indian etc.
No i don't, I know what i i'm,. Th term "black" was designed for a certain people in the new world (YOU). I reject being categorized and be told what i should call myself.

quote:
The main point obviously went right above your head. You said im a "self-hater" and i used "good hair" as an example of who's the real "self-hater", isn't it a common term for none kinky hair in Jamaica?

quote:
Prove what? That you are annoying, constantly want to argue and love baiting?

lol leave me alone, boy. i'm tired of spitting in the face of negro trash like you.
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The point is, blacks shouldn't waste their time, energy or votes backing a candidate who offers them absolutely nothing. Using that logic, they may as well vote overwhelmingly for McCain seeing the end results for blacks will be the same.
I've come to expect reactionary, cry-baby non-sense like that from you and your crowd but that statement was just dumb.

Obama never said nor implied he's running solely for the reason of improving the lives of blacks. He's a politician first and foremost and he's running on the platform of a unifier and eschews partian politics.

You want him to fill a role he never said he was going to fill or would that role be political viable in America. Think rev wright contrversy.

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Akoben08 wrote:
lol leave me alone, boy. i'm tired of spitting in the face of negro trash like you.

Negro trash?
Is that what the foreman in the sugarcane field use to call you?

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Mmmkay wrote:
You want him to fill a role he never said he was going to fill or would that role be political viable in America. Think rev wright contrversy.

What do you expect from a delusional Jamaican who thinks that the midget Haile Sellassie is a GOD, lol
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Akoben08 wrote:

Negro trash?
Is that what the foreman in the sugarcane field use to call you?

Don't get fresh boy

-

you are nothing but Somali trash dumped in Sweden. If Somalia dumped all her self-hating tribalist trash the place will start to see some improvement. LOL

quote:
and eschews partian politics.
Oh yeh, right! That's why he said what he said the other day at AIPAC, very progressive. HAHAHHA Jackass girl go away.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Hey Jamaican boy, i'm from horn africa, bow down to one of your Profets [Big Grin]

Call Haile sellasie's relatives, you'll see for yourself, they'll tell you to kiss my feet,lol

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Haile Selassie and you have lots in common no? Hate self. LOL

-

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
That's blasphemous, how dare you talk like that to your god.

Is that why he became your God, because he hanged out with "whiteys", lol

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I think I know about Rastafaris is that not all of them believe that Haile Selassie is a God.

I think the largest group who call themselves the "Twelve Tribes" still believe in Jesus. I could be wrong though. Really I don't know much about Rasta Religion to say for sure. Maybe akoben08 can give us some insight.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Rastafarianism was born out of the Ethiopianism of the early twentieth century. As a religion it is an off shoot of Christianity, as Christianity is an off shoot of Judaism. Amorphous and sometimes contradictory, there is no coherent philosophy or beliefs: think Hinduism.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
quote:
Th(e) term "black" was designed for a certain people in the new world (YOU). I reject being categorized and be told what i should call myself.

Right On!
I agree with you and Michael Jackson.

((spit my coffee all over my monitor))
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
^"13126" posts since February 2006 :eek

Do you have a life woman? I hope there are no children in your care.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
Rastafarianism was born out of the Ethiopianism of the early twentieth century. As a religion it is an off shoot of Christianity, as Christianity is an off shoot of Judaism. Amorphous and sometimes contradictory, there is no coherent philosophy or beliefs: think Hinduism.

Respect for the Jah,lol
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben08

Thanks for the quick rundown on Rastafarianism.

The thing I like about Rastas is there music, it seems to always have some upliftment message. Rastas are good people but they should not worship a man like Selaisse as God, makes no sense. They should stick to Jesus like the *Twelve Tribes*.

These are my Favorite Rasta singers. Jah Cure, Sizzla, Morgan Heritage, Gentleman(A german), I Wayne, Capleton, Gyptian, and Junior Kelly. These guys can sing.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
^"13126" posts since February 2006 :eek

Do you have a life woman? I hope there are no children in your care.

Show respect to the lady Somali trash

-

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Hey you watch your mouth, FYI i have a special phone line to your GOD, don't let me recommend your Jamaican ass to get fried at the eternal fire, hehe
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Akoben08, when your leader Marcus Garvey told you guys that a GReaT man was gonna come from the east, he was absolutly right. But he calculated the years wrong, more precisly 70 years wrong.
Behold, HERE I AM, now bow down BITCH, worship your Jah. [Big Grin]

Alright i'm gonna quit now, don't want those rasta lunatics to send a hit squad.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Are you convinced he is Jamaican???

quote:
quote:
Akoben08 wrote:
subservience to whites

Of all people this is comming from a Jiamaycaan Bambaclawt AKA Sugarcane [Big Grin]

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Obamamaniac???
1. Sorry but I did the Ron Paul thing in Pa. 27% of the Rs votes in PA.
2. I vote for the best candidae, in my view, in the General
3. I prefered Hillary. . . . initially. Health care reform being of grave concern to me. She was at it since the early 90's. This I thing will seriously changed our culture . . .for the better
4. Not sure where Obama came from, who is behind him.
5. Seriuosly against the Iraq war. Afghanistan needed it. So McCain is out.
5. What Imperial Power. Johnny come lately and not good at it. Bullies yes. Not colonists. The white Americans do not understand colonialism.

quote:
Key phrases: "followup on his promise...MAY make a difference...has committed to"

As Meninarmer stated, these are all promises we've heard before. He's not even committed to black education. And as you and the black Somali self-hater rightly observed he has to pander to the real power brokers, thus what makes you think he will be different from the others who promise similar? Because he's black? LOL

Example of ignorance of US politics: "What imperial policy."

US was always an imperial power, Iraq is but one example. America has ravaged Africa, especially the DRC. What has he to say about DRC? Obviously he's not opposed to American imperialism. The only reason he wants out of Iraq is the failure to conquer it, the Iraqis didn't roll over and die like expected. Get a reality check. You Obamafanatics are so pathetic.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com