EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama Insults Half a Race (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Obama Insults Half a Race
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SEEKING wrote:
If you do not understand why Obama did not attend that conference, then you truly do not understand the dynamics of politics in America, especially when it pertains to the first African American making a serious and sustain bid for the White House, as Obama is doing.

Barack Obama cannot win the White House without a significant amount of the WHITE VOTE in the so-called SWING STATES, so how is he going to accomplish this being the "BLACK CANDIDATE?" In fact, how is any African American going to be the President of the United States campaigning as the "BLACK CANDIDATE?"

Please wakeup out of your slumber and face reality!

Exactly!
Whatever his intentions are (pro-"black" or "career politician"/imperialist) it's crucial for him to promote himself as intending to safeguard the interests of the dominant group, or else he would definetly lose before even starting the race.
It seems as if meninarmer thinks that being fair and honest and lose is better than being deceitful/cunning and win.
Well it's not, at the end of the day the one who wins will be in power and at a position to make changes despite the path taken to reach that position. Therefore i doubt Obama or anyone seeking presidency will jepordize their chances by addressing issues which would damage their chances for victory.
What's the point of intending to change something if you're doomed to lose. Isn't it better to first secure the position and then from that point impose your agenda?
Seems like you want him to blow all his chances now by going to some NAACP meeting and hold some long speach about "Black" problems and other minority social issues he would promise to solve during his presidency, that's just stupid and self-defeating.
He will get politically slaughtered by the corporate media.
So let him play his game, let him kiss some asses, let him adress AIPAC instead of NAACP, let him overcome the barriers and then judge him by his actions.
But right now you shouldn't, considering the powerfull forces from the dominant group he's facing, i don't think he's in the position to say what he wants to say, he can only say things the power brokers want to hear. Right now he's playing very well with bad cards, whatever his intentions are, and you should co-operate with him, give the benefit of the doubt, not as if your other alternative is equal or better.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Poor you Somali black self hater, the only ones getting played in his game are blacks.

But notice how none of the black Obama supporters in here can point to concrete ways in which he will change the status quo if elected? Though not a supporter of McCain but you get the feeling the republicans are on to something when they talk of the peculiar naivete in this Obamamania. Does Obama supporters/subjects think he will simply sit on a throne like a fresh prince and issue edicts improving health care, housing, education etc? LOL Simpletons all, lend me your ears, he will face the same lobby groups, reactionary forces, and congressional constraints that Clinton faced. So y'all can dream, but if you don't wake up in time you will die in your sleep. Wake up black people, the answer is nationalism not liberal politics.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prime example of why whites should be barred from adopting African babies.
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troll Exterminator
Member # 14571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troll Exterminator         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SEEKING:

...love to back losers; carry on.

True; that voting for a candidate who has no prayer of winning doesn't do much for one, at least in the short term, but voting for a winning candidate doesn't necessarily make one a winner either.
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
^ Poor you Somali black self hater, the only ones getting played in his game are blacks.

But notice how none of the black Obama supporters in here can point to concrete ways in which he will change the status quo if elected? Though not a supporter of McCain but you get the feeling the republicans are on to something when they talk of the peculiar naivete in this Obamamania. Does Obama supporters/subjects think he will simply sit on a throne like a fresh prince and issue edicts improving health care, housing, education etc? LOL Simpletons all, lend me your ears, he will face the same lobby groups, reactionary forces, and congressional constraints that Clinton faced. So y'all can dream, but if you don't wake up in time you will die in your sleep. Wake up black people, the answer is nationalism not liberal politics.

You cannot change the so-called status quo until you're in the White House. But if it is left up to you, we won't get the opportunity to find out if Obama could do it or not.

Nevertheless, "a CHANGE is gonna come" to WASHINGTON, DC. and his name is Barack Obama.

You can sit by the sidelines and whine about what he cannot do, or you can get on board and help to change America forever.

What is it going to be?

A Change Is Gonna Come
(Sam Cooke)
As Performed Sam Cooke (1964)

I was born by the river in a little tent
And just like the river, I've been running ever since
It's been a long time coming
But I know a change is gonna come

It's been too hard living, but I'm afraid to die
I don't know what's up there beyond the sky

I go to the movie, and I go downtown
Somebody keep telling me "Don't hang around"

Then I go to my brother and I say, "Brother, help me please"
But he winds up knocking me back down on my knees

There've been times that I've thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No one is saying sit by the sidelines in fact we are saying opposite, please don't build straws to compensate for your lack of concrete examples of his "progressive politics". But as expected, in the absence of evidence you will sing and march, sing and march. And we wonder why everybody takes us for fools? You people close your eyes and vote, when others say that's irrational, we are branded cynics and naysayers. What evidence you have change will come this time around given the already ominous signs of his grovelling to the power structure? Change was "gonna come" in the 60s, did it?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No one is saying sit by the sidelines in fact we are saying opposite, please don't build straws to compensate for your lack of concrete examples of his "progressive politics". But as expected, in the absence of evidence you will sing and march, sing and march. And we wonder why everybody takes us for fools? You people close your eyes and vote, when others say that's irrational, we are branded cynics and naysayers. What evidence you have change will come this time around given the already ominous signs of his grovelling to the power structure? Change was "gonna come" in the 60s, did it?

Yes, change came in the 60's.

Because of the change that took place in the 60's you now have the rights to partake in the process that prevented you to do so prior to that change.

Moreover, the family of the man who was at the forefront of that change has endorsed Barack Obama, what are you waiting on?

Have you ever voted in a Presidential Election?

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, change came in the 60's.Because of the change that took place in the 60's you now have the rights to partake in the process that prevented you to do so prior to that change.
Ever heard the saying the more things change the more they remain the same?

quote:
Moreover, the family of the man who was at the forefront of that change has endorsed Barack Obama, what are you waiting on?
What is so "progressive" about this? The King family are millionaires and stand to benefit from bourgeois liberal politics, so it is understandable why they would support a candidate for that group. Plus, MLK was not in the forefront of that change, he was a mere figure head in a much larger agenda. So again you are being naive.

quote:
"The Jewish struggle for equality and fair treatment," says Jonathan Kaufman, "was linked to the struggles of Blacks for greater opportunity. It was not a struggle of equals; Jews did not consider their plight equal to that of Blacks. But they recognized in the Black struggle for civil rights elements that could benefit them and conditions with which they sympathized."[MARTIN, p. 131] Hence, perhaps three-quarters of the funding for the three major civil rights organizations -- the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, The Congress of Racial Equality, and Martin Luther King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference is attributed to Jewish sponsorship. [MARTIN, p. 132]"Any support of human rights in general by Jews," says Israel Shahak, "which does not include the support of human rights of non-Jews whose rights are being violated by [Israel] is deceitful ... [Jewish] support of Blacks in the South was motivated only by consideration of Jewish self-interest." [SHAHAK, p. 103] "The major role [that Jews] once played in the civil rights movement," says Charles Liebman and Stephen Cohen, "[is a] myth ... [that] enhances the self-image of a Jew as a caring and sensitive minority selflessly contributing to improve the lot of other minorities." [LIEBMAN/COHEN, p. 17] "Among the many myths life and history have imposed on Negroes," wrote Black author Harold Cruse in 1967, "... is the myth that the Negroes' best friend is the Jew." [CRUSE, p. 476]
You can call on Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson etc to hide the fact that you are not articulate enough to explain why you support him;but the fact is Democratic party will not change the status quo, never did never will. Period.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only changes that BHO could possibly implement would be those wanted by the democratically minded majority population.

He could push for universal health care--which would bring the U.S. close to what other industrialised nations now enjoy. The Moore film "Sicko" was a big success in the U.S. based on reports.

BHO could also push for better education by lobbying for better pay for pre-university teachers.

I could see him also tackling the conditions that lead to crime in the big cities--through practical training and job creation.

White Americans would have different reasons for electing BHO than black Americans. But I guess the interests of the 2 and other groups could intersect on issues such as health, crime and education.

But I must say, I remain curious as to how all this will turn out.

One thing though, BHO would have access to all those secret CIA and FBI files that include lots of stuff on lots of people--both national and international. Would he leak stuff to Jesse Jackson, Reverend Al and others? LOL.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Yes, change came in the 60's.Because of the change that took place in the 60's you now have the rights to partake in the process that prevented you to do so prior to that change.

quote:
What is so "progressive" about this? The King family are millionaires and stand to benefit from bourgeois liberal politics, so it is understandable why they would support a candidate for that group. Plus, MLK was not in the forefront of that change, he was a mere figure head in a much larger agenda. So again you are being naive.

quote:
"The Jewish struggle for equality and fair treatment," says Jonathan Kaufman, "was linked to the struggles of Blacks for greater opportunity. It was not a struggle of equals; Jews did not consider their plight equal to that of Blacks. But they recognized in the Black struggle for civil rights elements that could benefit them and conditions with which they sympathized."[MARTIN, p. 131] Hence, perhaps three-quarters of the funding for the three major civil rights organizations -- the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, The Congress of Racial Equality, and Martin Luther King's Southern Christian Leadership Conference is attributed to Jewish sponsorship. [MARTIN, p. 132]"Any support of human rights in general by Jews," says Israel Shahak, "which does not include the support of human rights of non-Jews whose rights are being violated by [Israel] is deceitful ... [Jewish] support of Blacks in the South was motivated only by consideration of Jewish self-interest." [SHAHAK, p. 103] "The major role [that Jews] once played in the civil rights movement," says Charles Liebman and Stephen Cohen, "[is a] myth ... [that] enhances the self-image of a Jew as a caring and sensitive minority selflessly contributing to improve the lot of other minorities." [LIEBMAN/COHEN, p. 17] "Among the many myths life and history have imposed on Negroes," wrote Black author Harold Cruse in 1967, "... is the myth that the Negroes' best friend is the Jew." [CRUSE, p. 476]
You can call on Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson etc to hide the fact that you are not articulate enough to explain why you support him;but the fact is Democratic party will not change the status quo, never did never will. Period.

Is that why you called on Marcus Garvey to hide the FACT that you're not articulate enough to see that a Barack Obama PRESIDENCY will bring CHANGE that we can BELIEVE in?

Yes, I know there were people (MLK included) behind the SCENES strategizing, but MLK was the FACE and VOICE of the CHANGE that took place in the 60's.

Again, have you ever voted in a Presidential Election?

By the way, there is no need to be jealous of the achievements of MLK'S family. You can do the same too.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Is that why you called on Marcus Garvey to hide the FACT that you're not articulate enough to see that a Barack Obama PRESIDENCY will bring CHANGE that we can BELIEVE in?

Yes, I know there were people (MLK included) behind the SCENES strategizing, but MLK was the FACE and VOICE of the CHANGE that took place in the 60's.

By the way, there is no need to be jealous of the achievements of MLK'S family. You can do the same too.

Unlike you I don't have the unusual ability to see into the future. I cannot "see" that he will bring change, I can only hope based on his rhetoric.

Not surprising that you keep referring to this "change" yet you cannot point to it, save the right to vote and a negro elite, which was always there anyway. Not surprising too you would resort to ad hominem and reduce my arguments to "envy" - that's what you negros do when you cannot counter. But the irony of your reference to MLK is the fact that near the end of his life he said (paraphrase) that the Klan are better friends of the negro than the hypocritical white liberal (those same Jews who now back Obama) who believe in status quote rather than radical change.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

Unlike you I don't have the unusual ability to see into the future. I cannot "see" that he will bring change, I can only hope based on his rhetoric.

Not surprising that you keep referring to this "change" yet you cannot point to it, save the right to vote and a negro elite, which was always there anyway. Not surprising too you would resort to ad hominem and reduce my arguments to "envy" - that's what you negros do when you cannot counter. But the irony of your reference to MLK is the fact that near the end of his life he said (paraphrase) that the Klan are better friends of the negro than the hypocritical white liberal (those same Jews who now back Obama) who believe in status quote rather than radical change.

Yes, a Barack Obama presidency WILL BRING CHANGE that I can believe in. I have no doubts that this will come to past.

Why don't you post the link that you've claimed paraphrased MLK, because I do not believe your Jews claim.

Again, feel free to state whether or not you have voted in a Presidential Election.

This time, try not to AVOID what is REQUESTED of U.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, a Barack Obama presidency WILL BRING CHANGE that I can believe in. I have no doubts that this will come to past.
Good for you.

quote:
Why don't you post the link that you've claimed paraphrased MLK, because I do not believe your Jews claim.
Shows how much you know of the man you claim to admire.

quote:
Again, feel free to state whether or not you have voted in a Presidential Election.
I'm not American...duh! LOL
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Good for you.

quote:
Shows how much you know of the man you claim to admire.

quote:
I'm not American...duh! LOL

So you're not American, but do you live in America and are you a naturalized citizen?

If the answer is no to both, then your insight into American life and politics are deeply diminished.

Again, BLACK AMERICA will vote OVERWHELMINGLY for Barack in November, just like they VOTED overwhelmingly for him against Hillary Clinton (the wife of the so-called first "BLACK PRESIDENT" Bill Clinton) in the Democratic Primary, because they BELIEVE that he will bring real CHANGE to America.

I am still waiting for the link that you claimed paraphrased MLK.

Again, please supply what is REQUESTED of U.

By the way, you might want to watch the video below.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9059479179478979397&hl=en

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You are not saying anything slick.
In EVERY US election, blacks vote overwhelming in majority for the DEMOCRATIC candidate.
If McCain were a democrat, he'd be receiving the majority of the black vote, same as Bill Clinton did.
Had Hillary won the nomination, she'd be receiving the majority of the black vote.
So you see, it really isn't about Obama.
Blacks ALWAYS vote the democratic candidate (be they black, white, or green) in the majority.

You can of course prove me wrong by showing one US election in the past 40 years where republicans received the majority of the black vote. Good luck.

This is why blacks get NO RESPECT from candidates. They can ALWAYS count on getting the majority or black votes whomever is running, and without making any campaign promises.
This is also why, no matter how much you chose to delude yourselves, there will be little to no social change for blacks except the myopic change that whites are willing to give them.

Bottom line; Except for wishful thinking, based on hope, US blacks have no short or long term political strategy, and no effective leverage of their voting block.

This is one reason why I hoped Collin Powell would have run for President.
He was/is clearly the best representative of a black president, much better qualified (and blacker) then Obama, and it would have marked the first time blacks voted in the majority for a republican candidate for President since the Dixiecrats stole the party.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
^You are not saying anything slick.
In EVERY American election blacks vote in overwhelming numbers for the DEMOCRATIC candidate.
If McCain were a democrat, he'd be receiving the majority of teh black vote, same as Bill Clinton did.
Had Hillary won the nomination, she'd be receiving the majority of the black vote.
So you see, it really isn't about Obama. Blacks ALWAYS vote the democratic candidate, be they black, white, or green, in the majority.

This is why blacks get NO RESPECT from candidates. They can ALWAYS count on getting the majority or black votes whomever is running, and without making any campaign promises. This is also why, no matter how much you chose to delde yourself, there will be little to no social change for blacks except the myopic change that whites are willing to give you.

Bottom line; Except for wishful thinking, based on hope, US blacks have no short or long term political strategy, and no effective leverage of their voting block.

Blacks had a CHOICE between Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama during the Democratic Primary, who did they overwhelmingly voted for?

They OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED for Barack Obama because they saw/see him as the better candidate to bring change to America.

Young people of all ethnic groups voted OVERWHELMINGLY for Barack Obama, because they too believe that he is the BEST CANDIDATE to bring CHANGE to America.

You guys can sit back and mumble amongst yourselves about why Barack should not get their vote, but that will not stop him from becoming the first African American President of the United States of America.

The people of America will have gotten it right and BLACK AMERICA, AFRICA and the WORLD will be better off because of it.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
It is truly sad that you cannot see the irony of your being ignorant of the writings of those you claim to admire. You speak so lovingly of MLK yet you have never read his "Letter from Birmingham City Jail,". LOL Goes to show how shallow you Obamamaniacs really are. The rallies are one big carnival, little time devoted for reading, analysing and research which makes you fools prime target group. That you will think the merit of my arguments should be predicated on my being a citizen is equally disturbing but quite understandable as you negros Dems are as shallow and ignorant as they come. As Meninarmer said any Democratic candidate and blacks would vote overwhelmingly for him/her. The only thing I like about Obama is his wife. [Big Grin]
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
It is truly sad that you cannot see the irony of your being ignorant of the writings of those you claim to admire. You speak so lovingly of MLK yet you have never read his "Letter from Birmingham City Jail,". LOL Goes to show how shallow you Obamamaniacs really are. The rallies are one big carnival, little time devoted for reading, analysing and research which makes you fools prime target group. That you will think the merit of my arguments should be predicated on my being a citizen is equally disturbing but quite understandable as you negros Dems are as shallow and ignorant as they come. As Meninarmer said any Democratic candidate and blacks would vote overwhelmingly for him/her. The only thing I like about Obama is his wife. [Big Grin]

Where is the link I requested of you?

By the way, I am sure that so-called Black Jamaicans had no problems voting for Bustamante, Norman Manley, Michael Manley and Edward Seaga.

I am sure they had no problems killing each other in support of political parties, the PNP and the JLP.

Who is the current Prime Minister of Jamaica?

Oh yeah, it is Bruce Golding.
 -

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

By the way, I am sure that so-called Black Jamaicans had no problems voting for Bustamante, Norman Manley, Michael Manley and Edward Seaga.

I am sure they had no problems killing each other in support of political parties, the PNP and the JLP.

-

I directed you to the source, silly, what more do you want? Amazing, you couldn't even recognise it when I did!

But as all loses do when they have no arguments to advance they troll and rant at thin air. What does the tragic mistake of blacks in Jamaica have to you not being able to give us concrete examples of Obama's 'progressiveness', other than to show how we are taken as fools the world over? Again, the irony of your latest troll is the fact that Jamaicans also vote along party lines, so even a donkey would get the votes if it were in the "right" party ...sounds familiar? LMAO! fool stop trying to project your failure on Jamaica. Deal with your own stupidity.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
SEEKING wrote:

Lmao, they use to have an arab/syrian prime minister too, lol

Edward Seaga to the right
 -

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Now you have a problem with white Arabs Yonis? Aren't Arabs adored by black abeeds like you? LOL but you forgot to mention Seaga lost to PJ Patterson

-

three consecutive times until he was forced out of his own party because he couldnt win against the black man. Now what does your head of state...oops sorry, I forgot you don't have a state because of primitive-minded black self haters like you.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
An arab immigrant ruled your sugarcane ass, (1980-1989, longer than Bush's presidency) so STFU! You are in no position to lecture others on how to vote. [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ LOL And imagine, after him we still have a state! Yet after your tribal elders whored their daughters to the Italians and begged to be accepted as abeeds in the Arab league, what do you have to show for it?

-

quote:
You are in no position to lecture others on how to vote.
Quite the contrary, Jamaica is the perfect example of the dangers for black people of voting without your head, as Somalia is the perfect example of dangers of black self-hatred and tribalism.
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] It is truly sad that you cannot see the irony of your being ignorant of the writings of those you claim to admire. You speak so lovingly of MLK yet you have never read his "Letter from Birmingham City Jail,". LOL Goes to show how shallow you Obamamaniacs really are. The rallies are one big carnival, little time devoted for reading, analysing and research which makes you fools prime target group. That you will think the merit of my arguments should be predicated on my being a citizen is equally disturbing but quite understandable as you negros Dems are as shallow and ignorant as they come. As Meninarmer said any Democratic candidate and blacks would vote overwhelmingly for him/her. The only thing I like about Obama is his wife. [Big Grin]

-

I directed you to the source, silly, what more do you want? Amazing, you couldn't even recognise it when I did!
I know what you said. However, I am asking you to show me a link on the Internet that will corroborate the words that you claimed paraphrased what MLK stated about the JEWS. If you cannot, it is quite extraordinary that you cannot find such a profound comment on the Web.

But as all loses do when they have no arguments to advance they troll and rant at thin air. What does the tragic mistake of blacks in Jamaica have to you not being able to give us concrete examples of Obama's 'progressiveness', other than to show how we are taken as fools the world over?
So you're in agreement that Black Jamaicans have been made fools of by the likes of Bustamante, Norman Manley, Michael Manley and Edwin Seaga, yet the saga continues?

Isn't the majority of Jamaicans of African descent, so what is the problem in getting your act together?

Again, the irony of your latest troll is the fact that Jamaicans also vote along party lines, so even a donkey would get the votes if it were in the "right" party ...sounds familiar? LMAO!
So, are you one of those DONKEYS?

fool stop trying to project your failure on Jamaica. Deal with your own stupidity.
Allow me to switch it around for you. FOOL, stop PROJECT your failure on Obama. Deal with the STUPIDITY that has made JAMAICA the #1 MUDER CAPITAL of the WORLD.

By the way, do you hold Bob Marley in high regards?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Deal with the STUPIDITY that has made JAMAICA the #1 CAPITAL in the WORLD.
What?

quote:
No I don't, but I still can't see how that takes away from the fact that you're one ignorant integrationist negro. LOL

He never said Jews, that was my emphasis, but the "white liberals" who funded his movement were Jews. If you don't know this you can add it to the list of things you don't know about your idol.

Yes, they have been made fools by the electoral system. Seaga is no more but the saga continues same as for AA.

quote:
Isn't the majority of Jamaicans of African descent, so what is the problem in getting your act together?
Same reason why other races dominate the economy of the black communities in USA: mental slaves like you.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:
SEEKING wrote:
Allow me to switch it around for you. FOOL, stop PROJECT your failure on Obama. Deal with the STUPIDITY that has made JAMAICA the #1 CAPITAL in the WORLD.

Lol

quote:
SEEKING wrote:
Do you hold Bob marley in high regards?

No, he holds Marcus Garvey in high regards, you know the guy who looks a little bit Mentaly retarded and also once declared himself as the "Emperor of all brown people"

-

Little did he know that you first conquer people before becomming their emperor, lol

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
FOOL, stop PROJECT your failure on Obama. Deal with the STUPIDITY that has made JAMAICA the #1 MUDER CAPITAL of the WORLD.
Oh my god. Just as I expected. Fool, it's the same stupidity that makes black on black violence a menace to not only white America but the AA community as well! Check the stats, very alarming! So alarming Stormfront types uses them as evidence of the danger of black rule in USA!!!

You are so F**KING pathetic you can't see that ultimately all our problems are connected. You're like your jackass alter ego from Somalia who sees only the tribe. This is why you are trying to bad mouth black Jamaicans (other than to deflect criticism of your own stupidity re American politics) yet not seeing that we all suffer from the same problems. Dumbass negro...

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
[qb]
quote:
Deal with the STUPIDITY that has made JAMAICA the #1 CAPITAL in the WORLD.
What?
MURDER CAPITAL of the world.

quote:
No I don't, but I still can't see how that takes away from the fact that you're one ignorant integrationist negro. LOL
The only one who is IGNORANT is clearly U. Your many IGNORANT posts in this forum, "Ancient Egypt," are a clear indication of your state of mind. Moreover, your constant trolling has diminished the sound scholarship that has made this site one of the best on the Web.

He never said Jews, that was my emphasis, but the "white liberals" who funded his movement were Jews. If you don't know this you can add it to the list of things you don't know about your idol.
The "WHITE LIBERALS" you claimed MLK was referring to (no source on the Internet to support the quote he paraphrased)were JEWS, so I am saying how come such a PROFOUND comment cannot be found on the Web...or is this your belief that the liberals that MLK (if in fact you're paraphrasing him correctly) was referring to were in fact Jews?

Yes, they have been made fools by the electoral system. Seaga is no more but the saga continues same as for AA.
A system that Black Jamaicans cannot fixed, but here you're babbling away about why not to vote for Obama.

Amazing.

Same reason why other races dominate the economy of the black communities in USA: mental slaves like you.
Well, it is good to know that BLACK JAMAICANS are SUFFERING from MENTAL SLAVERY. Since you have EMANCIPATED yourself from MENTAL slavery, why don't you try and FREE your PEOPLE from such an affliction instead of worrying about what Obama will not do for Black America?

It seems like BLACK JAMAICANS need your help moreso than African Americans.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
You are ignorant of the contents of his letter, the fact that Jews financed the civil rights movement and your candidate for change. And you talk about bad scholarship. LOL

quote:
why don't you try and FREE your PEOPLE from such an affliction instead of worrying about what Obama will not do for Black America?
The question is why do you feel the need to deflect criticism of your amazing ignorance of the political and cultural history of your own country. I comment on AA politics because Iam not a tribalist…duh, unlike you and your primitive Somali refugee friend.
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Akoben, isn't it ironic that Marcus Garvey (Mr. BACK to AFRICA movement) spent the rest of his life a beaten man who died in ENGLAND and WEB Dubois lived and died in Ghana...interesting, isn't it?
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] You are ignorant of the contents of his letter, the fact that Jews financed the civil rights movement and your candidate for change. And you talk about bad scholarship. LOL
This doesn't prove that the "LIBERAL DEMOCRATS" that you claimed MLK was referring to were the JEWS that helped in the financing of the Civil Rights movement.

The question is why do you feel the need to deflect criticism of your amazing ignorance of the political and cultural history of your own country. I comment on AA politics because Iam not a tribalist…duh, unlike you and your primitive Somali refugee friend.
How is it that you're babbling about tribalism when I am engaging you in conversation about Jamaica?

African Americans are confident that Barack Obama will make a difference in their lives. There is no need to worry about African Americans, try to concentrate on fixing the MESS that is Jamaica. I am sure your militant words are needed there moreso than America.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
If you read DuBois, he also died bitter and remorseful of the role he played in letting Jews manipulate him. He was very regretful for the role he played in snitching on Garvey and allowing the Jews to run the NAACP.

If you cats don't respect Garvey's achievements then honestly, you really aren't worth any attempt to share enlightenment with.
Truthfully, You sound like a couple of young white rockers.
Also, MLK DID make that comment and anyone with general history knowledge should know this. LOL, it's even in the history channel documentary.

I expect in 18 years or so that little African black boy Madonna just adopted will sound the same and possess as little knowledge of black history.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
If you read DuBois, he also died bitter and remorseful of the role he played in letting Jews manipulate him. He was very regretful for the role he played in snitching on Garvey and allowing the Jews to run the NAACP.

If you cats don't respect Garvey's achievements then honestly, you really aren't worth any attempt to share enlightenment with.
Also, MLK DID make that comment and anyone with general history knowledge should know this. LOL, it's even in the history channel documentary.

I expect in 18 years or so that little African black boy Madonna just adopted will sound the same and possess as little knowledge of black history.

Surely you can find this quote of MLK on the Internet that will lay claim that he was referring to Jews that helped financed the Civil Rights movement??
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Look, don't push this any further or you will end up in a mental institution like Ausarianstein. The fact of Jewish control and financing of black civil rights movements from NAACP to now is well known. Like Meninarmer said you are woefully unread which is why you are flipping all over the place like a wounded bird asking stupid questions a cursory glance at the relevant literature can answer.
You brought Jamaica into a discussion about AA politics and the promise of Obama to deflect attention from you're glaring ignorance of the political history of your own country. But changing the subject won't help you. Your candidate for hope is backed by same forces that backed MLK: more things change is the more they remain the same. See my dear boy, politics thrives on fools like you, the irony is fools like YOU will ensure america will not change. So I'll see you in eight years to tell me why Obama failed to change Amerikkka and who you think will do it this time...

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Surely you can find this quote of MLK on the Internet that will lay claim that he was referring to Jews that helped financed the Civil Rights movement??
Yes, I can, and have.
Martin didn't SPECIFICALLY single out "Jews", but his comment certainly included them.

Surely you can achieve the same. [Wink]

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Look, don't push this any further or you will end up in a mental institution like Ausarianstein. The fact of Jewish control and financing of black civil rights movements from NAACP to now is well known.
Again, show the proof that MLK was referring to the Jews who helped to financied the Civil Rights movement were the "LIBERAL DEMOCRATS" in question? Until you can provide the evidence, your word is as empty as your trolling on this site.

No need to project that which you're obviously suffering from, a case of 'I cannot get Ausarian out of my mind.'

Like Meninarmer said you are woefully unread which is why you are flipping all over the place like a wounded bird asking stupid questions a cursory glance at the relevant literature can answer.
There is no literature that states or hinted that MLK was referring to Jews that funded the Civil Rights movement as being the "LIBERAL DEMOCRACTS" in question.

You brought Jamaica into a discussion about AA politics and the promise of Obama to deflect attention from you're glaring ignorance of the political history of your own country. But changing the subject won't help you.
I brought Jamaica into the equation to show you the hypocrisy of your venom towards Obama.

Unlike you, the majority of Jamaicans are 101% behind Barack Obama. You're just a BITTER Jamaican who cannot handle the fact that Barack Obama, an African American, is going to be the President of the USA.

Go and listen to one of your Jamaican reggae artists, Cocoa Tea, sing proudly and glowingly of Barack Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tw8tesd5EA

Your candidate for hope is backed by same forces that backed MLK: more things change is the more they remain the same.
Barack Obama is backed by the people of the USA....feel free to make a donation to his campaign.
https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/independencefeature/

See my dear boy, politics thrives on fools like you, the irony is fools like YOU will ensure america will not change. So I'll see you in eight years to tell me why Obama failed to change Amerikkka and who you think will do it this time...
Militants like you need to wakeup and realize that you cannot enact change by standing by the sidelines mouthing off about the more things change the more they will stay the same. That is not progress...that is not optimism...it is a defeatist position to take...it is more like a recycled line that time has left behind.

So yes, I will see you in 8 years to reflect on the powerful and positive changes that the Barack presidency has brought to the lives of all Americans, Africa and the world.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I can, and have.
Martin didn't SPECIFICALLY single out "Jews", but his comment certainly included them.

Surely you can achieve the same. [Wink]

Feel free to post link.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes, I can, and have.

Surely you can achieve the same. [Wink] I won't assist you because this is a task you should easily be able to perform.

The great unacknowledged aspect of Garvey is his organization achieved what many African organizations are still struggling with today.
Garvey's message was universally accepted by African Americans as well as Africans who originated from many different African and island countries. Garvey's message of Africa For Africans was sufficiently powerful enough to unite these various Africans towards working together for the same goal.
Unfortunately, DuBois's ears where tuned to a European drummer.
When someone rises in Africa who can do the same, Africa will finally rid itself of invading countries.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes, I can, and have.

Surely you can achieve the same. [Wink] I won't assist you because this is a task you should easily be able to perform.

The great unacknowledged aspect of Garvey is his organization achieved what many African organizations are still struggling with today.
Garvey's message was universally accepted by African Americans as well as Africans who originated from many different African and island countries. Garvey's message of Africa For Africans was sufficiently powerful enough to unite these various Africans towards working together for the same goal.
Unfortunately, DuBois's ears where tuned to a European drummer.
When someone rises in Africa who can do the same, Africa will finally rid itself of invading countries.

Follow the words of Garvey and get behind the candidacy of Barack Obama for President.

But maybe you're like one of those militant African Americans (blowing in the wind) who feels that Barack is not one of US because his father was Kenyan and not a descendant of African slaves in America?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^Garvey was about Nationalism, not integration Junior. The words you are thinking of would be closer to those of DuBois, the integrationist.

Obama's father has very little to do with who he is. He was raised by his white mother and white grandmother.
Also, there are many African Americans whose legacy is not as slaves. Come on....You can think better then this.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
^Garvey was about Nationalism, not integration Junior. The words you are thinking of would be closer to those of DuBois, the integrationist.
The words that I am thinking about are "SUPPORT your own." Isn't that what GARVEY was all about? Well, support Barack Obama; he is one of your own.

Obama's father has very little to do with who he is. He was raised by his white mother and white grandmother.
Obama is more African than you will ever be. Moreover, his work on the South Side of Chicago for the disadvantage is highly likely more than what you have ever done in your lifetime on behalf of poor people.

Furthermore, Obama could have taken the easy way out and worked for any law firm in Corporate America, instead he gave all that up to work on behalf of poor people.

What have you done on behalf of poor people? Probably zilch!

So what if he was raised by his White mother and grandparents, does that make him less of a Black man than you and the rest of the malcontents?

Also, there are many African Americans whose legacy is not as slaves. Come on....You can think better then this.
None has risen on the political landscape as Obama has. Moreover, he is the one running for the Presidency of the United States of America, so what is your problem supporting him?

Are you going to sit and whine about how he is not a BLACK NATIONALIST therefore he doesn't have the best interest of BLACK AMERICA at heart?lol

You guys are truly hilarious; always complaining but have no solutions for the cause that you preached about.

Stop the nonsense and get behind Barack Obama. He is your best hope to change things around for African Americans and America on a whole.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''If you read DuBois, he also died bitter and remorseful of the role he played in letting Jews manipulate him. He was very regretful for the role he played in snitching on Garvey and allowing the Jews to run the NAACP.''

So Dubois didn't/couldn't think for himself I see. Easily manipulated and then his conscience wouldn't let him rest. Poor man.

Akoben08 and Meninarmer, I have a solution for you two: take to the hills with your AK-47s and attempt to change the system into your liking. There are other firebrands* who see issues the way you two do. Let Akoben08 handle the Jews—he's already ticked because someone inflated some figures a long time ago and he wants the world to know he be up to some Jewish butt-kickin'.

*The only problem here is other firebrands have their own issues too and they will undoubtedly clash with the two above.

Good luck guys.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have a solution for you two: take to the hills with your AK-47s and attempt to change the system into your liking.
^ Good idea [Big Grin] . Tell them to don't forget the tin-foil hats for "joo-protection".
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Seeking, like I said, see you in eight years to explain away his betrayal, although I think you will just blame blacks again.

Grumman I see you took the blue pill. Poor man. lol

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:

Akoben08 and Meninarmer, I have a solution for you two: take to the hills with your AK-47s and attempt to change the system into your liking. There are other firebrands* who see issues the way you two do. Let Akoben08 handle the Jews—he's already ticked because someone inflated some figures a long time ago and he wants the world to know he be up to some Jewish butt-kickin'.

*The only problem here is other firebrands have their own issues too and they will undoubtedly clash with the two above.

Good luck guys. [/QB]

Your limited capacity to THINK has hidden the more viable and productive options available to us. That's cool because it's obvious you and your half breed minions aren't supportive of any form of black sovereignty.
This is very likely WHY you did not take note of the constant incidences in DuBois's papers where he discusses the constant conflict in him and his racial duality.

Why settle for AK-47s when M60 and street cleaners are widely available.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meninarmer says:
That's cool because it's obvious you and your half breed minions aren't supportive of any form of black sovereignty.

Now ain't this some stuff. Is this supposed to mean something to me. I've been black all my life... chumpass, even while being ''not fully.''. When you open your mouth you give new meaning to human nature. Yet you have the gall to talk about some white people and their dislikes. Both of your types ought to be isolated on some island someplace where you can get a feel for each other's dislike. That way you can have talks on how to alarm one another when it comes to your characterization of ''half breed minions''. Have you guys decided who gets to rule the roost. If so inform me so I'll know which way to direct my wall of lead first—before directing it in the other direction.

''This is very likely WHY you did not take note of the constant incidences in DuBois's papers where he discusses the constant conflict in him and his racial duality.''

Some have this dilemma, not me chumpass.

Incidentally I haven't read W.E.B duBois. Will my life be complete if I do? Come to think of it why would I read anything by a conflicted individual.

''Why settle for AK-47s when M60 and street cleaners are widely available.''

Well I sure wouldn't want a ''street sweeper'' in my arsenal, you have to get too close for comfort.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was no black civil rights movement, there
was a civil rights movement and Jews obtained
their civil rights with the civil rights act of 1964
(which included other peoples of Europe denied full
USA white privilege until then). In a separate legal
section Blacks, Native American, and non-Spaniard but
Spanish surnamed citizens were granted their set of civil rights.

What Blacks had was a freedom movement that now's
being confused with MLK's civil rights thing. The Movement
was J. Edgar's waking nightmare and the reason why MLK
was assassinated once it appeared he might shift focus
from American civil rights (**** on the same toilet that
whites used) to Black freedom movement (it's nation time).

quote:
Look, don't push this any further or you will end up in a mental institution like Ausarianstein. The fact of Jewish control and financing of black civil rights movements from NAACP to now is well known. Like Meninarmer said you are woefully unread which is why you are flipping all over the place like a wounded bird asking stupid questions a cursory glance at the relevant literature can answer.
You brought Jamaica into a discussion about AA politics and the promise of Obama to deflect attention from you're glaring ignorance of the political history of your own country. But changing the subject won't help you. Your candidate for hope is backed by same forces that backed MLK: more things change is the more they remain the same. See my dear boy, politics thrives on fools like you, the irony is fools like YOU will ensure america will not change. So I'll see you in eight years to tell me why Obama failed to change Amerikkka and who you think will do it this time...

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Meninarmer says:
That's cool because it's obvious you and your half breed minions aren't supportive of any form of black sovereignty.

Now ain't this some stuff. Is this supposed to mean something to me. I've been black all my life... chumpass, even while being ''not fully.''. When you open your mouth you give new meaning to human nature. Yet you have the gall to talk about some white people and their dislikes. Both of your types ought to be isolated on some island someplace where you can get a feel for each other's dislike. That way you can have talks on how to alarm one another when it comes to your characterization of ''half breed minions''. Have you guys decided who gets to rule the roost. If so inform me so I'll know which way to direct my wall of lead first—before directing it in the other direction.

I wouldn't mind having my own island. Mr. GRUMMAN. Anywhere blacks can achieve sovereignty would be fine with me, but of course, this is the Jews worst nightmare.
GRUMMAN..LOL, funny name for a black man to select. I can understand Whoopie Goldberg's reasons, but you, more like a black/Jewish hybred, the modern day jockey yard ornament.

''This is very likely WHY you did not take note of the constant incidences in DuBois's papers where he discusses the constant conflict in him and his racial duality.''

Some have this dilemma, not me chumpass.

Incidentally I haven't read W.E.B duBois. Will my life be complete if I do? Come to think of it why would I read anything by a conflicted individual.

No need to confirm to me you speak on subjects you have no knowledge in. To most, that's quite apparent.

''Why settle for AK-47s when M60 and street cleaners are widely available.''

Well I sure wouldn't want a ''street sweeper'' in my arsenal, you have to get too close for comfort.

Not surprising, you lack military knowledge as well. Do us all a favor an go stuff your ignorant mouth with some Motsa ball soup.

-
Young Barack and his mother.

-

Barack was raised by his grandparents in Hawaii while his mother was in Indonesia.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Incidentally I haven't read W.E.B duBois.
You don't read white holocaust deniers or black intellectuals. Damn Grumman you really were a waste of time!

quote:
There was no black civil rights movement, there
was a civil rights movement and Jews obtained
their civil rights with the civil rights act of 1964
(which included other peoples of Europe denied full
USA white privilege until then). In a separate legal
section Blacks, Native American, and non-Spaniard but
Spanish surnamed citizens were granted their set of civil rights.

What Blacks had was a freedom movement that now's
being confused with MLK's civil rights thing. The Movement
was J. Edgar's waking nightmare and the reason why MLK
was assassinated once it appeared he might shift focus
from American civil rights (**** on the same toilet that
whites used) to Black freedom movement (it's nation time).

I understand the distinctions you are trying to make. But it is misleading to say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s as they were apart of the white power structure from the start. And there was a black civil rights movement which pre-dated MLK. When you talk of "freedom movement" this is the radical fraction of the movement in the 60s: nation time, which was drawing on the inspiration of Garvey given the obvious failures of MLK. In the end it was a watered down version though: a mixture of white infiltration and communist ideology rendered it useless and the whole thing went straight back to integration, whether violent integrationists like the black panthers or the singing and marching Christians. And it was all financed by the Jew to further his aims. The "new left" (commie Jews) began to distance themselves from us when we started to equate Israel with colonialism. It was then black power was fought from our traditional 'allies'. But in the end they won out as the black power fire was extinguished for the push for (neo-integration) black political representation: Amiri Baraka, Jesse Jackson, Al, and now the great negro hope for the new millennia Obama. History is not kind to those who refuse to learn from it. We get what we deserve.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Akoben08 says:
''You don't read white holocaust deniers or black intellectuals. Damn Grumman you really were a waste of time!''

Akoben08, Meninarmer says DuBois was internally conficted in terms of identity. He doesn't give DuBois the intellectual credibility you do. I'm sure he would probably say that if pressed. However, his negative side, read half breed minions, overpowered him such that he reduced himself to ignoring the intellectual capacity of DuBois and rendered DuBois' identity problems a driving force in his banter with me.

So Meninarmer, your pictures of Obama's family mean nothing to me whatsoever. They do however speak to what your intent is by showing them. Those are your issues not mine. If it helps you some in your characterization, and for your future reference, I'm nearly, in appearance, what the old white boy is on the left in the bottom picture, without hair on the top. Well I'm better looking. I know, I know, it ticks you off doesn't it. Again, your issues, not mine.

On sovereignty how do you propose to make this work in this country you're in? Well you did say some island someplace... which may be owned by someone else. And besides, just how many Black PhDs and others similarly educated will give up all they struggled for in this country to go live on some out of the way place, on an island no less, just so they can have... well, a place?

GRUMMAN..LOL, funny name for a black man to select.''

While I will agree there is no shortage of strange names on the internet, something I found amusing, and still do, I was used to posting my actual name elsewhere but gave in to the foolishness. That said google Grumman F6F. I will agree it isn't a pyramid but...

''No need to confirm to me you speak on subjects you have no knowledge in. To most, that's quite apparent.''

Let me know which ones so I can stop. But you have to remember, it has to be rebuttal proof.

On my lack of military knowledge, admittedly, there is a lot to know. However stupidity has a lot to do with someone wanting to use a ''street sweeper''' shotgun in a non-urban setting where distances can vary by hundreds of yards. I'm glad you ain't in charge of armaments for a particular combat setting homeboy. You fixin' to cause lots of casualties. On the other hand if you still cling to your half-breed minions attitude then I could understand why you would issue, if in charge, ''streep sweepers'' in a non-close-combat environment. See, I gave you some wiggle room.

Akoben08 get Meninarmer some Jesus, lay some hands on him, anything. You too by the way.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com