EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Obama Insults Half a Race (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Obama Insults Half a Race
Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Akoben08 get Meninarmer some Jesus
^ Get them a psychiatrist to help them sort out their issues. And then an education. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. [Wink]
Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grumman, how would you know about "the intellectual capacity of DuBois"? You don't read. LOL You are in the ignoramous posse of Mmmkay, Seeking and the rest of the Obama negros in here. You just barely avoided the mental case Ausarianstein has become. LOL Youre a waste of time.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
If you read DuBois, he also died bitter and remorseful of the role he played in letting Jews manipulate him. He was very regretful for the role he played in snitching on Garvey and allowing the Jews to run the NAACP.

If you cats don't respect Garvey's achievements then honestly, you really aren't worth any attempt to share enlightenment with.
Truthfully, You sound like a couple of young white rockers.
Also, MLK DID make that comment and anyone with general history knowledge should know this. LOL, it's even in the history channel documentary.

I expect in 18 years or so that little African black boy Madonna just adopted will sound the same and possess as little knowledge of black history.

Don't forget Richard Wright who latter dissociated himself from Jews Leftis, and quited the Communist Party, and the same with Ralph Elison ('The Invisible Man')

What ever DuBois made mistakes, he was not ashamed to admit his faults, and that is the sign of great man.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess what, the right wing media says:

Obama,Lay Off Black Fathers!

A month before Obama made this stereotypical and plainly false assertion, Boston University professor Rebekah Levine Coley, in a comprehensive study on the black family, found that black fathers who aren’t in the home are much more likely to sustain regular contact with their children than absentee white fathers, or for that matter, fathers of any other ethnic group. The study is not an obscure study buried in the thick pages of a musty academic journal. It was widely cited in a feature article on black fathers in the May 19, 2008 issue of Newsweek. There was no excuse then to spout this myth. The facts are totally contrary to Obama’s knock.

How embarrassing! [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
quote:
If you read DuBois, he also died bitter and remorseful of the role he played in letting Jews manipulate him. He was very regretful for the role he played in snitching on Garvey and allowing the Jews to run the NAACP.

If you cats don't respect Garvey's achievements then honestly, you really aren't worth any attempt to share enlightenment with.
Truthfully, You sound like a couple of young white rockers.
Also, MLK DID make that comment and anyone with general history knowledge should know this. LOL, it's even in the history channel documentary.

I expect in 18 years or so that little African black boy Madonna just adopted will sound the same and possess as little knowledge of black history.

Don't forget Richard Wright who latter dissociated himself from Jews Leftis, and quited the Communist Party, and the same with Ralph Elison ('The Invisible Man')

What ever DuBois made mistakes, he was not ashamed to admit his faults, and that is the sign of great man.

True, but GRUMMAN wouldn't know this since he reads DC comics, and hasn't yet progressed to reading/examining fact based literature.

Like other blacks of the period, and the black PhDs GRUMMAN mentions, DuBois cultivated a lifestyle that made him totally economically dependent on his Jewish handlers. Having exceeded the limits of his salary, he'd often approach his Jewish handlers for personal loans to meet his financial obligations.

Whereas alternative strategic black thinkers such as Garvey, Carver, and Booker T. Washington developed self sustaining economic models, the majority of black elitists like DuBois do not not surprisingly find themselves dependent on receiving salaries from white/jewish organizations.
Understanding this, there's no question of why Obama and his supporters know nothing of the concept of black sovereignty, and why people like Mmmkay/Grumman, no matter how much indoctrination they receive, find it impossible to think and act for themselves.

Look at GRUMMAN who doesn't know who the GRUMMAN in Northrup-Grumman is, or why the appropriately named, street cleaner was banned for being lethal or even it's assortment of ammo and effective firing range .
What an idiot, but to be fair, it's not solely his fault that minds are allowed to waste in this way!

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meninarmer,

You are being too harsh on the younger generation, and nobody should be surprised the outcome of years planned on how to tarnish The Black Man (ie mass prison institution). This is a well planed program.

On Blacks and their past connection with the Left, I think it was the biggest mistake to associate with these groups, and we should ask our selve what made men like Richard Wright to abandon them.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Meninarmer,

You are being too harsh on the younger generation, and nobody should be surprised the outcome of years planned on how to tarnish The Black Man (ie mass prison institution). This is a well planed program.

On Blacks and their past connection with the Left, I think it was the biggest mistake to associate with these groups, and we should ask our selve what made men like Richard Wright to abandon them.

True, it is an extremely effective multifaceted program. It is especially effective against those who lack independent thought or any organizational or planning skill sets.

However, ultimately one must place ACCOUNTABILITY squarely on the shoulders of those who make the CHOICE to fall into a trap when they have ample prior knowledge of it's existence.
There are plenty of older Negroes on this and other sites who mentor these clueless hoppers into being future Clarence Thomas type Negroes.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're all a bunch of crab barrel Whingers.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben08:
Grumman, how would you know about "the intellectual capacity of DuBois"? You don't read. LOL You are in the ignoramous posse of Mmmkay, Seeking and the rest of the Obama negros in here. You just barely avoided the mental case Ausarianstein has become. LOL Youre a waste of time.

Akoben, I guess by repeating that line of thought it somehow makes you feel competent?

You have brought zero scholarship to this forum. When persons are looking to quote posts for sound and substantive discussions on Ancient Egypt, your contribution on the subject will be of no value. But I am sure if they want a laugh, you will be quoted quite often.

You keep bringing up the name AUSARIAN as if you're somehow traumatized by the exchanges you guys had. Constantly saying his name appears to be quite therapeutic, wouldn't you say?

Nevertheless, grow the hell up and move on, because no one cares about your silly AUSARIAN fetish. It is trolls like you that have destroyed the sound scholarship that used to take place on Ancient Egypt.

Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It is trolls like you that have destroyed the sound scholarship that used to take place on Ancient Egypt.
I guess by repeating that line of thought it somehow makes you feel better about your own ignorance. Seeking, you should be the last person in here to talk about sound scholarship. Wether on AE, American politcs and history you know jack S**t! LOL
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akoben08 asks:
''Grumman, how would you know about "the intellectual capacity of DuBois"? You don't read.''

Assuming people who reference him aren't in arrears intellectually then yes he would be an intellectual, although a conflicted one; easily used no doubt by his contemporaries who weren't in conflict with themselves.

Others I'm sure thought along the same lines as DuBois simply because circumstances dictated it to be so. He happens to be published.

Meninarmer's counter:
Like other blacks of the period, and the black PhDs GRUMMAN mentions, DuBois cultivated a lifestyle that made him totally economically dependent on his Jewish handlers. Having exceeded the limits of his salary, he'd often approach his Jewish handlers for personal loans to meet his financial obligations.

Economics, high and low, isn't color exclusive; why don't you know this.

''Whereas alternative strategic black thinkers such as Garvey, Carver, and Booker T. Washington developed self sustaining economic models, the majority of black elitists like DuBois do not not surprisingly find themselves dependent on receiving salaries from white/jewish organizations.''

And from where do you receive your salary? Does your white employer, maybe even Jewish, know you're thinking like this.

''Understanding this, there's no question of why Obama and his supporters know nothing of the concept of black sovereignty''

So everyone in Obama's political sphere are dumbasses? None of these people picked up a book in their lifetime and don't have a clue about some of the things you talk about? Did it ever occur to you (I guess not) they are working within the framework of the present system.

''Look at GRUMMAN who doesn't know who the GRUMMAN in Northrup-Grumman is''

So who pray tell is the Grumman you speak about, besides an aircraft designer and a businessman; a businessman who probably has shafted a person or two along the way. What's your point here?

How about this one:
''or why the appropriately named, street cleaner was banned for being lethal or even it's assortment of ammo and effective firing range.''

Meninarmer, this weapon is a 12ga. semi-automatic, beefed up shotgun with probably a maximum range of 100 yards. This says nothing for the effective range however, which is undoubtedly much less because of the physics involved; kinda like throwing a rock and after the initial energy release quickly loses that energy. If you can get your enemies to fight you within a few yards then your streetcleaner will work; move past its limitations then you are doomed.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SEEKING     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
It is trolls like you that have destroyed the sound scholarship that used to take place on Ancient Egypt.
I guess by repeating that line of thought it somehow makes you feel better about your own ignorance. Seeking, you should be the last person in here to talk about sound scholarship. Wether on AE, American politcs and history you know jack S**t! LOL
So says the fella who said OBAMA did not attend the MILLION MAN MARCH.
Posts: 391 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by SEEKING:
quote:
quote:
You're also a liar, I said no such thing.
SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You're also a liar, I said no such thing.
It seems like I have made an error. I picked the wrong malcontent from the echo chamber. It was your militant bredren, meninarmer.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Akoben08 asks:
''Grumman, how would you know about "the intellectual capacity of DuBois"? You don't read.''

Assuming people who reference him aren't in arrears intellectually then yes he would be an intellectual, although a conflicted one; easily used no doubt by his contemporaries who weren't in conflict with themselves.

Others I'm sure thought along the same lines as DuBois simply because circumstances dictated it to be so. He happens to be published.

Meninarmer's counter:

Economics, high and low, isn't color exclusive; why don't you know this.

''Whereas alternative strategic black thinkers such as Garvey, Carver, and Booker T. Washington developed self sustaining economic models, the majority of black elitists like DuBois do not not surprisingly find themselves dependent on receiving salaries from white/jewish organizations.''

And from where do you receive your salary? Does your white employer, maybe even Jewish, know you're thinking like this.

''Understanding this, there's no question of why Obama and his supporters know nothing of the concept of black sovereignty''

So everyone in Obama's political sphere are dumbasses? None of these people picked up a book in their lifetime and don't have a clue about some of the things you talk about? Did it ever occur to you (I guess not) they are working within the framework of the present system.

''Look at GRUMMAN who doesn't know who the GRUMMAN in Northrup-Grumman is''

So who pray tell is the Grumman you speak about, besides an aircraft designer and a businessman; a businessman who probably has shafted a person or two along the way. What's your point here?

How about this one:
''or why the appropriately named, street cleaner was banned for being lethal or even it's assortment of ammo and effective firing range.''

Meninarmer, this weapon is a 12ga. semi-automatic, beefed up shotgun with probably a maximum range of 100 yards. This says nothing for the effective range however, which is undoubtedly much less because of the physics involved; kinda like throwing a rock and after the initial energy release quickly loses that energy. If you can get your enemies to fight you within a few yards then your streetcleaner will work; move past its limitations then you are doomed.

GRUMMAN, as I said, you were wrong and inadequately prepared on every one of the above issues.
There is no use of my pointing out each point to you. You will still in the end, not learn anything. Take another look (rather then guess) at the Street cleaner and you will soon realize there are 2 dozen different munitions available for different applications. Even the buckshot munition you mention has a range greater than 100 yards. You speak, but have no knowledge.

No, I have owned my own companies for quite a while now. My sons own their own companies also, and have since they were 14 years old.
No whites or Jews have controlled my economy since I was a dumb kid like yourself.
Like I said, you supposedly know not who Grumman was, yet name yourself after him. Pick up a book, and go eat some Motsa ball Soup and make some useful work of your mouth. [Cool]

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
It was your militant bredren, meninarmer.

Yes, the guy who between you, Obama, and myself was the only one of the three of us actually in attendance of the MMM and MMoreM.
Rather then depending on a media that misreported almost everything about the march(s), I acquired my info 1st hand by sitting in front row seating at each event.

SEEKING
Member # 10105

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
It was your militant bredren, meninarmer.

Yes, the guy who between you, Obama, and myself was the only one of the three of us actually in attendance of the MMM and MMoreM.
Rather then depending on a media that misreported almost everything about the march(s), I acquired my info 1st hand by sitting in front row seating at each event.

And of course, by sitting in the front row, you saw and remembered everyone that attended the MMM, therefore you're 100% sure that Obama wasn't there.

I want some of that good weed that you're smoking.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Take another look (rather then guess) at the Street cleaner and you will soon realize there are 2 dozen different munitions available for different applications. Even the buckshot munition you mention has a range greater than 100 yards. You speak, but have no knowledge.''

The only streetsweeper I'm aware of and a couple of versions all have 12 gauge as a single munition-type in a cylindrical magazine. On your two dozen different munitions applications would you name the type of munitions and what specific applications they attend to? Also show me how many barrel changes have to be made out of the two dozen; what connections have to be added to this amazing piece of equipment that can sustain two dozen different munitions. I'm confessing my ignorance on this one. (While I don't have a love affair with guns I do own a 9mm, just in case a thug or two decide to gain entry in my house while my family is asleep.) This version you are talking about must be something... provided it isn't smoke and mirrors.

Meninarmer says:
''No, I have owned my own companies for quite a while now. My sons own their own companies also, and have since they were 14 years old.
No whites or Jews have controlled my economy since I was a dumb kid like yourself.''

Great. Now tell me you buy from and sell only to Black folks. You are aware economics is tied to nearly everyone?

''Like I said, you supposedly know not who Grumman was, yet name yourself after him.''

No, it isn't question of naming myself after anyone. And no I don't know who Grumman was other than the facts mentioned above, that is, he's a designer of the F6F. If you were referring to some kind of personal life about Grumman then you can cling to that, whatever it may be; that part will hold no interest for me. I was interested in the aircraft itself. You will recall initially there was an F6F designation after the name which ahould have alerted you to something other than a mere name. Do I have to change my profile back to the original to make it stick? By the way, what's a Meninarmer. Is this some guys wearing armor or just that they have arms of some type.

''Pick up a book, and go eat some Motsa ball Soup and make some useful work of your mouth.''

This Motsa ball stuff has something to do with being Jewish doesn't it? What does it taste like. I've never eaten anything Jewish to my knowledge. I like fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy and all the other usual stuff. You make it a point to know some things Jewish don't you. With the exception of the Holocaust, I don't. Are you envious of those people?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ what do you know of the holocaust? stop lying you know nothing. LOL
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Of course I know something. The six million figure seems to be inflated, as I said at the opening of this topic, but after that no one can say for sure how many died, not even Ernst Zündel and Jürgen Graf, et al. I do intend to buy that ''giant'' book by Graf, eventually, just to see if I missed anything we haven't talked about the past several days. As a reminder, as long as you have Holocaust historians rebutting to their satisfaction and the revisionists doing the same then it leaves me no choice, as noted on a few ocassions many days earlier, but to call this stuff the way I see it too. The book ain't closed, at all.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
And of course, by sitting in the front row, you saw and remembered everyone that attended the MMM, therefore you're 100% sure that Obama wasn't there.

I want some of that good weed that you're smoking. [/QB]

LOL, You can bet my being there provided me with more information relative to someone who just recently read one internet newspaper article. The article really had nothing of note contained within and if Obama was really impressed with the event, why then didn't he attend any of the follow on events at which time he was a senator?

As they say, some people will believe anything they read. Don't worry. I don't want to share that Meth you smoking.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:

Why [Confused]
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
[Now Ishmael Reed comes in and had enough. BTW, anyone read one of his books? He has a website where he publishes quarterly with other writers on different subjects; law, short novels, poems, reviews, etc. http://www.ishmaelreedpub.com/
Ishmael Reed is considered one of Richard Wright's students, and I love to see the debates he engaged with other Black writers from 60s [Smile] ]

Obama Scolds Black Fathers, Gets Bounce in Polls

By ISHMAEL REED
http://www.counterpunch.org/reed06242008.html

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by HORUS^*^:

Why [Confused]
Thanks Arwa for keeping the discussion on target with facts. Never mind J-Horus, as you can see whenever the Obamamaniacs can't counter they get personal.

quote:
When is Cohen going to air “unpleasant truths about issues afflicting” his community? - "Obama Scolds Black Fathers, Gets Bounce in Polls", Reed
Good point, he never will, as he knows the power of the Israel lobby.
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
Mmmkay wrote:
You want him to fill a role he never said he was going to fill or would that role be political viable in America. Think rev wright contrversy.

What do you expect from a delusional Jamaican who thinks that the midget Haile Sellassie is a GOD, lol
LOL true, but you believe in an invisible deified Arab spook demon as a God? I mean at least Haile was real and existed. But I agree belief in Allah and Haile are extremely primitive and stupid
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wolofi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundiata:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Come on Sundiata. Don't get sucked into this filthy talk.

ok, ok.. LOL. I apologize If I offended anyone.
Since you are obviously afraid of posting your pic (understandable), i will visualize how your proto-human ass looks like going by your writing style, next to the pic of me you are referring to. [Wink]

Me
 -

Sundiata
 -

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I think that he is insinuating that if a person has a wider nose that they are not human and since his nose is Arab and he is obviously mixed by his looks that he is superior. Why he feels this way I don't know [Confused]
Posts: 343 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Prime example of why whites should be barred from adopting African babies.

LOLOL!!! [Big Grin] You mean like Rasol? [Big Grin]
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
There was no black civil rights movement, there
was a civil rights movement and Jews obtained
their civil rights with the civil rights act of 1964
(which included other peoples of Europe denied full
USA white privilege until then). In a separate legal
section Blacks, Native American, and non-Spaniard but
Spanish surnamed citizens were granted their set of civil rights.

What Blacks had was a freedom movement that now's
being confused with MLK's civil rights thing. The Movement
was J. Edgar's waking nightmare and the reason why MLK
was assassinated once it appeared he might shift focus
from American civil rights (**** on the same toilet that
whites used) to Black freedom movement (it's nation time).

quote:
Look, don't push this any further or you will end up in a mental institution like Ausarianstein. The fact of Jewish control and financing of black civil rights movements from NAACP to now is well known. Like Meninarmer said you are woefully unread which is why you are flipping all over the place like a wounded bird asking stupid questions a cursory glance at the relevant literature can answer.
You brought Jamaica into a discussion about AA politics and the promise of Obama to deflect attention from you're glaring ignorance of the political history of your own country. But changing the subject won't help you. Your candidate for hope is backed by same forces that backed MLK: more things change is the more they remain the same. See my dear boy, politics thrives on fools like you, the irony is fools like YOU will ensure america will not change. So I'll see you in eight years to tell me why Obama failed to change Amerikkka and who you think will do it this time...

And you don't realize Jews were apart of undermining this [Confused]

Why do you let them off the hook when they used MLK and the ACLU as their "Golem" better themselves as they did with stealing gold from South Africa as well as the diamond trades?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Because "Al" knows about cultural everything. lol
Wolofi
Member # 14892

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Incidentally I haven't read W.E.B duBois.
You don't read white holocaust deniers or black intellectuals. Damn Grumman you really were a waste of time!

quote:

I understand the distinctions you are trying to make. But it is misleading to say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s as they were apart of the white power structure from the start. And there was a black civil rights movement which pre-dated MLK. When you talk of "freedom movement" this is the radical fraction of the movement in the 60s: nation time, which was drawing on the inspiration of Garvey given the obvious failures of MLK. In the end it was a watered down version though: a mixture of white infiltration and communist ideology rendered it useless and the whole thing went straight back to integration, whether violent integrationists like the black panthers or the singing and marching Christians. And it was all financed by the Jew to further his aims. The "new left" (commie Jews) began to distance themselves from us when we started to equate Israel with colonialism. It was then black power was fought from our traditional 'allies'. But in the end they won out as the black power fire was extinguished for the push for (neo-integration) black political representation: Amiri Baraka, Jesse Jackson, Al, and now the great negro hope for the new millennia Obama. History is not kind to those who refuse to learn from it. We get what we deserve.

^^WOW [Eek!] Man, say what you want about this newbie but he is spot on at times. I have NEVER heard this explained better than this.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those too dense to realize it I just showed
that Jews backed thecivil rights movement for
their own societal advancement, not out of any
altruistic motive of aiding some other group.

While Jews were in the background doing legal
stuff, Blacks drew the heat of public ire by
being plastered all over the media. Thus the
civil rights movement falsely became synonymous
with the Black freedom movement, a movement never
bought out by Jews who were told to go fight their
own struggle over their own issues by the leaders
of the Black freedom movement.

I hope the thick-as-brick got it this time.

quote:
Originally posted by White_Oaf_He:
quote:

quote:
Look, don't push this any further or you will end up in a mental institution like Ausarianstein. The fact of Jewish control and financing of black civil rights movements from NAACP to now is well known. Like Meninarmer said you are woefully unread which is why you are flipping all over the place like a wounded bird asking stupid questions a cursory glance at the relevant literature can answer.
You brought Jamaica into a discussion about AA politics and the promise of Obama to deflect attention from you're glaring ignorance of the political history of your own country. But changing the subject won't help you. Your candidate for hope is backed by same forces that backed MLK: more things change is the more they remain the same. See my dear boy, politics thrives on fools like you, the irony is fools like YOU will ensure america will not change. So I'll see you in eight years to tell me why Obama failed to change Amerikkka and who you think will do it this time...

And you don't realize Jews were apart of undermining this [Confused]

Why do you let them off the hook when they used MLK and the ACLU as their "Golem" better themselves as they did with stealing gold from South Africa as well as the diamond trades?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Jews backed thecivil rights movement for
their own societal advancement,

What in your view did Jews gain that they didn't have before?
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not misleading to say Jews obtained civil rights
with the civil rights movement. It's a fact backed
by a legal document entitled the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

The freedom movent and civil rights are two unrelated
entities. Technically the freedom movement goes back
to the Outlier communities established in the southern
USA during slavery days. The freedom movement has it
focus on liberation and nation building.

The civil rights movement has a black wing and I
haven't the foggiest of when it began except it
obviously happened much later than the freedom
movement. It could only have begun after Blacks
became citizens of the USA and its focus is on
integrating Blacks into USA society not imbuing
Blacks with a sense of go do for self.

Garvey and Elijah Muhammad would fit in the freedom
movement not in the Jewish led civil rights movement
of MLK.

While the freedom movement encouraged Blacks to be
capable of every little thing needed to maintain
an
independedent nation within a nation, the civil rights
movement only bred dependency on the USA government to
supply blacks with whatever they might want or need.

Thus during the freedom movement Blacks had their
own enterprises circulating capital within their
community.

With the civil rights movement Blacks imported capital
in the form of grants and exported their real capital
back to other communities without any internal circulation
before export.

The civil rights movement persuaded Blacks to go as
far as to die to force a cracker to accept black
dollars
while Black businesses folded because their customer
base ran away from them who eagerly accepted their
dollars to those who neither needed nor wanted their
patronage.

quote:
[

quote:

I understand the distinctions you are trying to make. But it is misleading to say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s as they were apart of the white power structure from the start. And there was a black civil rights movement which pre-dated MLK. When you talk of "freedom movement" this is the radical fraction of the movement in the 60s: nation time, which was drawing on the inspiration of Garvey given the obvious failures of MLK. In the end it was a watered down version though: a mixture of white infiltration and communist ideology rendered it useless and the whole thing went straight back to integration, whether violent integrationists like the black panthers or the singing and marching Christians. And it was all financed by the Jew to further his aims. The "new left" (commie Jews) began to distance themselves from us when we started to equate Israel with colonialism. It was then black power was fought from our traditional 'allies'. But in the end they won out as the black power fire was extinguished for the push for (neo-integration) black political representation: Amiri Baraka, Jesse Jackson, Al, and now the great negro hope for the new millennia Obama. History is not kind to those who refuse to learn from it. We get what we deserve.
^^WOW [Eek!] Man, say what you want about this newbie but he is spot on at times. I have NEVER heard this explained better than this. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] It's not misleading to say Jews obtained civil rights

of MLK.

an

community.

before export.

dollars
patronage.

I would say its misleading since it's a fact that Jews were already entrenched in the American power structure, I asked you before and you still have not answered, What in your view did Jews gain that they didn't have before?, surely if they gained anything significant which they didn't have before you could point it out. While I agree that there is a distinction between nationalism and integration in American politics, going back at least to the time of Fredrick Douglass' opposition to the "back to Africa" advocates Rev. Henry Garnett, Martin Delaney et al., there was such a thing called a black civil rights movement financed by the Jew which Douglass was an early representative.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wolofi:
quote:
quote:
Mmmkay wrote:
You want him to fill a role he never said he was going to fill or would that role be political viable in America. Think rev wright contrversy.

What do you expect from a delusional Jamaican who thinks that the midget Haile Sellassie is a GOD, lol
LOL true, but you believe in an invisible deified Arab spook demon as a God? I mean at least Haile was real and existed. But I agree belief in Allah and Haile are extremely primitive and stupid
LOL... One up side to Egyptsearch's inevitable demise, is the humor along the way that accompanies it.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundiata

Why would you think Egyptsearch would close down.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Sundiata

Why would you think Egyptsearch would close down.

Peace

What I meant was what should be obvious to anyone...that the quality of posters and/or posts in this forum is $hit now, and eventually we'll reach a point of no return. Until then though, I'll continue to participate here. [Smile]
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have much time, so I'll make this brief.

I was using the computers at the library when I got to see a different face of this thread (pun intended) : )

Yonis looks like Bonds the baseball player from the 80's and 90's ???pre Balco???. : )

Maybe that is the reason he only posted a side profile. LOL

Hell maybe it also explains Bond's somali physique back then also.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm : )

Now it makes sense.

Hey Yonis what's your batting avg.? LOL LOL LOL

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QB] It's not misleading to say Jews obtained civil rights

of MLK.

an

community.

before export.

dollars
patronage.

I would say its misleading since it's a fact that Jews were already entrenched in the American power structure, I asked you before and you still have not answered, What in your view did Jews gain that they didn't have before?, surely if they gained anything significant which they didn't have before you could point it out. While I agree that there is a distinction between nationalism and integration in American politics, going back at least to the time of Fredrick Douglass' opposition to the "back to Africa" advocates Rev. Henry Garnett, Martin Delaney et al., there was such a thing called a black civil rights movement financed by the Jew which Douglass was an early representative.
I can only speak in relation to Chicago--Jews gained alot from the open housing act--this law allowed them to move out of communities which were predominately occupied by Jews such as the Eastside of Chicago and Skokie into other communities.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundiata

Well as long as good posters like you continue to post on this forum. Ancient Egypt may last longer then you think.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde Winters

Thanks for the heads up. Civil Rights should be viewed as a people movement that helped *ALL* people get the right to be somewhat free.

Peace

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
I can only speak in relation to Chicago--Jews gained alot from the open housing act--this law allowed them to move out of communities which were predominately occupied by Jews such as the Eastside of Chicago and Skokie into other communities.
Winters, this is exactly what I mean when I say it is misleading (not incorrect) to simply say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s. Since 1) Jewish segregation was largely self imposed, they were not denied decent housing as was the case historically with blacks, some simply wanted their own quarters from the goy, this mentality they brought over from Europe 2) As I said before Jews were already entrenched as a elite group in America so even before the Open housing Act etc their life chances in America as it concerns housing, education, wealth creation etc was never under threat as it was historically with blacks. The Act, as well as others, only allowed them to take over WASP institutions. Harvard is good example: the anti-Jewish quota system was not so much to deny education to Jews but to keep them from over running WASP institutions. Same with immigration quotas: Jews were already here as elites, but liberal immigration laws allowed their eastern brethrens to come in greater numbers. Housing, education and other rights were never historically denied Jews as they were blacks.

alTakruri is simply using technicalities and semantics to obfuscate the reality. Same with his dichotomy re black civil rights and freedom movement. He fails to appreciate the fact that the lines became more blurred in the 60s. Some of the so-called "freedom movement", those who shouted nation time, were communist fronts - Carlos Cooks lived through that time and exposed them. Panthers are a good example. Plus a lot of the black power movements and student groups only became radical after their relationship with their Jewish backers deteriorated.

Mmmkay
Member # 10013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mmmkay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of those rare, insightful quotes from Youtube

quote:
Let's not get caught up in this Barack Obama ****. The only people who are going to help us are us. He is just one man. Even if he wants to do whats right the system is still the system and the president is the puppet of the interest groups who put him in office. There is no black, or white or democrat and republican. There is only the elite and the not elite. All Obama proves is that if you play your cards right there might be a seat for you at the elite table.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nIYhDWiXt0

^ All the posters whining here on Obama should look at the big picture and how they fit in it.

BTW thats also a good song by Styles P [Cool]

Posts: 426 | From: Cali-for-nia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mmmkay:

quote:
Let's not get caught up in this Barack Obama ****. The only people who are going to help us are us. He is just one man. Even if he wants to do whats right the system is still the system and the president is the puppet of the interest groups who put him in office. There is no black, or white or democrat and republican. There is only the elite and the not elite. All Obama proves is that if you play your cards right there might be a seat for you at the elite table.

^ All the posters whining here on Obama should look at the big picture and how they fit in it.

Don't be silly boy, there is a face to the elite table and it aint black. And the only chosen negros at the "elite table" have to prove themselves by throwing their long time mentors and a whole race under the bus to please their masters. My god you young ones are so clueless.

As for us doing for self, this is what we have been telling you negros all along! But watching your video, what does pictures of American occupational forces have to do with being black? Other than the usual integrationist dream of America one day accepting blacks, which is no doubt why MLK and civil rights imagery features predominantly in this "black" video. But unfortunately for you even your friend Al can see that MLK and "his" civil rights movement wasn't the "real McCoy"... [Roll Eyes] ....dream on sonnyboy

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

You're speaking my language now Mmmkay!!!
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

Don't be silly boy, there is a face to the elite table and it aint black. And the only chosen negros at the "elite table" have to prove themselves by throwing their long time mentors and a whole race under the bus to please their masters. My god you young ones are so clueless.

As for us doing for self, this is what we have been telling you negros all along! But watching your video, what does pictures of American occupational forces have to do with being black? Other than the usual integrationist dream of America one day accepting blacks, which is no doubt why MLK and civil rights imagery features predominantly in this "black" video. But unfortunately for you even your friend Al can see that MLK and "his" civil rights movement wasn't the "real McCoy"... [Roll Eyes] ....dream on sonnyboy

Yes, too often Negroes confuse being allowed to make a few dollars with freedom. They aren't aware they are allowed to make dollars because they are conditioned to give 99.8% of the money right back to whites/Jews by spending $40,000 for $4,000 worth of silver/gold chains or rings, or $400/bottle for some European Champaign, or some $200 rims for $2000 from some Jewish car shop. Yeah, that's some wack illusion of freedom. Sounds like willing slavery to me, worthy of the title, Nigga. It definitely ain't no G thang, but just an endless loop of advertisement backed by samples from those who can't even name the key of what passes for a composition.

Silly hoppers talking about seeing a BIG picture when they can't even see beyond next week. LMBAO.
Jews have always been an integral part of America. In fact, they've influenced America into many of their bad habits early in it's existence.
Many Jews choose to live near black communities simply because this is where their most profitable properties were. The Jewish millionaire owners of the nationally acclaimed, S&N Katz and Zales Jewelery stores lived in my neighborhood and owned many of the slum buildings they rented out to blacks.
The civil rights movement was to empower White (and Jewish) women while at the same time, defusing the black reparations and separation movements.
When a Jew changes their name from Zimmerman to Smith, they look like just another white person. They were never oppressed in America and gained access to racial set-aside financial opportunities through their women following the civil rights bill.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
If you honestly want to know then go peruse the
Civil Rights Act of 1964 as I did. Also try the
Black Books News Bulletin issue on Blacks and Jews.

quote:
quote:
Jews backed thecivil rights movement for
their own societal advancement,

What in your view did Jews gain that they didn't have before?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Anyone who lived during the era or who watched their
businesses fold as Blacks ran to give their money to
whites who didn't want it to the detriment of black
entrpreneurs who were surviving from it knows the
difference between freedom and independence vs civil
rights and integration.

Because many refuse to see the difference is why
corner stores, laundamats, liquor stores, hotels,
etc., are in the hands of non-blacks exporting
capital before the Blacks circulate amongst themselves.

quote:
quote:
Winters, this is exactly what I mean when I say it is misleading (not incorrect) to simply say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s. Since 1) Jewish segregation was largely self imposed, they were not denied decent housing as was the case historically with blacks, some simply wanted their own quarters from the goy, this mentality they brought over from Europe 2) As I said before Jews were already entrenched as a elite group in America so even before the Open housing Act etc their life chances in America as it concerns housing, education, wealth creation etc was never under threat as it was historically with blacks. The Act, as well as others, only allowed them to take over WASP institutions. Harvard is good example: the anti-Jewish quota system was not so much to deny education to Jews but to keep them from over running WASP institutions. Same with immigration quotas: Jews were already here as elites, but liberal immigration laws allowed their eastern brethrens to come in greater numbers. Housing, education and other rights were never historically denied Jews as they were blacks.

alTakruri is simply using technicalities and semantics to obfuscate the reality. Same with his dichotomy re black civil rights and freedom movement. He fails to appreciate the fact that the lines became more blurred in the 60s. Some of the so-called "freedom movement", those who shouted nation time, were communist fronts - Carlos Cooks lived through that time and exposed them. Panthers are a good example. Plus a lot of the black power movements and student groups only became radical after their relationship with their Jewish backers deteriorated.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Civil rights is not freedom and all people didn't need them.

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Clyde Winters

Thanks for the heads up. Civil Rights should be viewed as a people movement that helped *ALL* people get the right to be somewhat free.

Peace

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
I never questioned the fact of the Act itself, simply asked what in your view did they gain that was significant that they didnt have before (e.g. decent housing, education, wealth creation opportunities etc) and you fail to answer because you know it's misleading, not incorrect, to simply say Jews got their civil rights in the 60s. You even intimated that they didn't gain anything significant: Civil rights is not freedom and all people didn't need them.

Telling me about the result of the failure of black self-determination in the black community is not addressing the fact that in the 60s the different ideological movements were intertwined. Again, the fact of a difference between black nationalism and civil rights (integration) was not question, I m simply saying in that era the lines were blurred. That's all. I would've expected a veteran poster to stick to what I actually say, not build straws.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com