EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Moors were not black: sudaniya (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Moors were not black: sudaniya
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
why are you saying I missed something?

It was a recollection of the data, "African America woman". I'm not saying you missed it, I said "in case" you missed it. There is a 50/50% chance.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Brian Dean Curran, Joann L. Schrock, American Institutes for Research - ‎1972"

quote:
Ethnic Groups: Six ethnic groups; one primarily Arab-Berber (Maure), remainder black African (Toucouleur, Fulbe, Soninke, Wolof, and Bambara). Numerical proportions of each a source of contention; in 1978 government claimed 70 percent Maure; others said blacks constituted 50 percent or more.
http://memory.loc.gov/master/frd/frdcstdy/ma/mauritaniacountr00hand_0/mauritaniacountr00hand_0.pdf
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

It was a recollection of the data, "African America woman". I'm not saying you missed it, I said "in case" you missed it. There is a 50/50% chance.
stop being stupid
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

stop being stupid
It's you who is stupid one, and you always have been. So you now try to derail the thread. So people will not notice. "Africa American woman". lol

-

quote:
ZENAGA (SANHAJA, SENAJER), a Berber tribe of southern Morocco who gave their name to Senegal, once their tribal home. They formed one of the tribes which, uniting under the leadership of Yusef bin Tashfin, crossed the Sahara and gave a dynasty to Morocco and Spain, namely, that of the Almoravides (q.v.). The Zeirid dynasty which supplanted the Fatimites in the Maghrib and founded the city of Algiers was also of Zenaga origin. The Zenaga dialect of Berber is spoken in southern Morocco and on the banks of the lower Senegal, largely by the negro population.

--Originally appearing in Volume V28, Page 967 of the 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica.

http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/YAK_ZYM/ZENAGA_SANHAJA_SENAJER_.html#ixzz3bwEgpvbW

A Thousand Years Ago In Mauritania - Kamal El Mekki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhtYZPSdJRg

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] why are you saying I missed something?

stop being stupid

It's you who is stupid one, and you always have been. So you now try to derail the thread. So people will not notice.
You are a troll, jealous of this conversation and trying to insert yourself into it and trying to provoke me with your "Lols" and "in case you missed this one" bullshit. Mike already warned you
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
For those who don't know

Al~Murabitun = Almoravid dynasty 1040–1147 AD

For those interested,

Lost Kingdoms Of Africa - Episode 3 The Berber Kingdom Of Morocco - BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXm70FDMZ58

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] why are you saying I missed something?

stop being stupid

It's you who is stupid one, and you always have been. So you now try to derail the thread. So people will not notice.
You are a troll, jealous of this conversation and trying to insert yourself into it and trying to provoke me with your "Lols" and "in case you missed this one" bullshit. Mike already warned you
You have some nerve, calling people a troll. "African American" woman? You are known as liar and euronut here. Do I really need to recall and reminded you?

Jealous,lol Yeah sure. You took someone else post, ran away with it like a f... thief. Speaking of trolling. lol

Are these people descendants of slaves? lol

-

See, your nature is hideous. Look at how you fight with tooth and nails when it comes to the history of anyone else, outside of blacks. You go mad over Amerindians, you go mad over Europe etc...

See, you are not what you claim to be, "African America woman". lol

You have a TYPICAL: racist colonial mindset!!!!!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
You have some nerve, calling people a troll. "African American" woman? You are known as liar and euronut here. Do I really need to recall and reminded you?

You don't know what a troll is. A troll is someone who calls people names unprovoked and they do this to try to get an emotional reaction and take an intellectual discussion into and emotional argument. That is why you are a troll.

quote:

-

Again you are trolling.
You are asking me if these people are descendants of slaves.
Nobody even mentioned slaves in this thread.
And the question is stupid because how could anybody look at this picture and know if the people in it were descendants of slaves or not? It's just another of your troll attempts to derail the thread with off topic remarks

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

So, do you think he's a descendant of slaves?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/492370171733090125/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

stop it troll

he is potentially a slave master

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sudaniya,

Bull crap the Barbary pirates were in fact Black so yes their crimes and those of the Moors fall squarely at your feet. Sorry but Blacks aren't innocent angels,you did your share of land stealing,kidnapping,slaughtering,& brutal enslavement of others (particularly Whites). Whites suffered over 1000 yrs of brutality & slavery at your hands and you bunch of weak,pathetic,whiny, cry babies want to complain about a mere 265 odd years under us. I would say you got off pretty dang light if you ask me. Then there's those wanna be White Turkish bastards (they are still to this day luring Slavic women to Turkey with promises of jobs or husbands & selling them into sexual slavery when they arrive), then those slant eyed Mongol bastards all took turns making Whites their bitches & you want to fault us for taking revenge when we got the chance lol. We knew what you Blacks & other non-Whites would do to us again if given the opportunity.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Sudaniya,

Bull crap the Barbary pirates were in fact Black so yes their crimes and those of the Moors fall squarely at your feet. Sorry but Blacks aren't innocent angels,you did your share of land stealing,kidnapping,slaughtering,& brutal enslavement of others (particularly Whites). Whites suffered over 1000 yrs of brutality & slavery at your hands and you bunch of weak,pathetic,whiny, cry babies want to complain about a mere 265 odd years under us. I would say you got off pretty dang light if you ask me. Then there's those wanna be White Turkish bastards (they are still to this day luring Slavic women to Turkey with promises of jobs or husbands & selling them into sexual slavery when they arrive), then those slant eyed Mongol bastards all took turns making Whites their bitches & you want to fault us for taking revenge when we got the chance lol. We knew what you Blacks & other non-Whites would do to us again if given the opportunity.

The above is all nonsense, but it's comedy gold. Thanks for the laughs. You need psychological help. So in order for blacks to be as blood-soaked as you, the Arabs of North Africa and the coastal Arabized Berbers have to be transformed into black people? The Barbary pirates were Arabs and light-skinned coastal Berbers -- a people that originally came into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula and settled on the North African coast.

The Barbary Pirates were from the North African coast. Pictures of Barbary pirates:

-

-

-

-

-

-

Do they look black to you? [Big Grin]

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their descendants in North Africa:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was the Syrian Umayyad dynasty that commissioned, organized and executed the conquest of the Iberian Peninsula, and I'm quite certain that Syrians are not black. The Barbary pirates came from the North African coast -- an area the Arabs conquered in the 7th century AD from the light-skinned Berbers... a people that migrated into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula thousands of years ago.

The only time black people would have enslaved non-blacks is when we enslaved Western Asian war captives (not women and children) that kept on trying to conquer Egypt, particularly in the Delta. We eventually lost Egypt in the 7th century AD to the very Arabs that enslaved you.

Provide evidence of blacks enslaving and brutalizing Europeans for a thousand years. You claim that the 400 years of killing and enslaving tens of millions of blacks is retribution, so provide evidence.

When you killed over a hundred million native peoples in the Americas and the Caribbean, was that also justified revenge? I suppose the killing of native peoples in Australia and New Zealand was also justified?

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Europeans like the Vikings and the Venetians sold other whites to the Arab Barbary pirates, so the only two groups to blame for the enslavement of 1 million whites are Arabs and whites themselves.

"The Venetians supplied the markets of the Saracens with slaves purchased from the Slavonian tribes which bordered on the Adriatic. Besides, as personal slavery and the traffic in slaves continued in all Mohammedan countries, Christian captives taken by Musselmans were sold in the markets of Asia and Northern Africa, and have continued to be sold till within our own times, when Christian slavery has been abolished in Barbary, Egypt, and the Ottoman empire, by the interference of the Christian powers, the emancipation of Greece, and the conquest of Algiers by the French."
http://www.magnumarchive.com/c/cyclopedia-of-knowledge-volume-4/Slavery-Slave.html

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sudaniya - First of all:

Damn you're Stupid!

Sorry lioness, sudaniya has supplanted you as the one most deserving of that exclamation.

Is it just me, or does sudaniya sound like lamin jr.?

sudaniya - please do us all a favor, and read some North African history. It will explain those White faces which seem to confuse you so much.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/North_Africa/North_African_History.htm

Doxie - absorbing everything and saving it up to pounce on the ignorant I see. Albino devil, you're getting scary.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

-

Clyde - As I had told Brada many times previous, when he brought up Van sertima. I chose never to read the work of past Afrocentrics because in skimming, I found their conclusions to be "Flawed" at best, and often "Made-up".

I'm sure Mr. Williams was sincere in his work, but the thing about White Egyptians as conquering hordes is pure nonsense - unless he is talking "Post Dynastic".

Have you read his work? What is he talking about?
I would hate to declare him a fool.

Bump
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
The above is all nonsense, but it's comedy gold. Thanks for the laughs. You need psychological help. So in order for blacks to be as blood-soaked as you, the Arabs of North Africa and the coastal Arabized Berbers have to be transformed into black people? The Barbary pirates were Arabs and light-skinned coastal Berbers -- a people that originally came into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula and settled on the North African coast.

-

-
Eugène Delacroix : Le nègre au turban

-
"A Moor Wearing a Turban and Armour".
by Karel van III Mander,1625-1670

Mike can you believe this sudaniya character? He claims to come from Sudan yet doesn't know what "Arabized" means

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice Van Mander painting of a Moor.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

stop it troll

he is potentially a slave master

LOL So he's potentially a black slave master, right "African American woman"?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

You don't know what a troll is. A troll is someone who calls people names unprovoked and they do this to try to get an emotional reaction and take an intellectual discussion into and emotional argument. That is why you are a troll.

quote:

-

Again you are trolling.
You are asking me if these people are descendants of slaves.
Nobody even mentioned slaves in this thread.
And the question is stupid because how could anybody look at this picture and know if the people in it were descendants of slaves or not? It's just another of your troll attempts to derail the thread with off topic remarks

You are known as the troll here, let's not for get that. Was it not you who posted on black slaves in North Africa? lol

I ask so, to have your opinion. Why is this so problematic? You always post pictures to give some "explanation", why not now? lol

You are so self-induced you think you have the explanation to what a troll is. lol

"someone who ​leaves an ​intentionally ​annoying ​message on the internet, in ​order to get ​attention or ​cause ​trouble

a ​message that someone ​leaves on the internet that is ​intended to ​annoy ​people:

A well-constructed troll will ​provoke ​irate or ​confused ​responses from ​flamers and ​newbies."

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/troll

In your case you submit on both instances.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Sudaniya,

What are you talking about, "their crimes"? lol

It was europeans who wanted to enslave these Africans in the Northern part of Africa. They went to the African continent. And these europeans got their asses kicked (enslaved). Don't get it twisted.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Sudaniya,

"Whites suffered over 1000 yrs of brutality & slavery at your hands and you bunch of weak,pathetic,whiny, cry babies want to complain about a mere 265 odd years under us. "

Feeble minded one, what are you taking about? Roman, Viking Greek enslavement of modern europeans? Why do you blame blacks for this? And why are you mentioning Turks over here, there are no Turks here. And Turks have nothing to do to with the arguments in this thread. Go to a Turkish forum for your feeble minded rants.

quote:
Slavery in the ancient world and in Rome was vital to both the economy and even the social fabric of the society. While it was commonplace throughout the Mediterranean region, and the Hellenistic regions in the east, it was not nearly so vital to others as it was to the dominance of Rome. As the Romans consolidated their hegemony of Italy and Sicily followed by the systematic conquest of western Europe, countless millions of slaves were transported to Rome the Italian countryside and Latin colonies all over Europe.

http://www.unrv.com/culture/roman-slavery.php

quote:
Slave trading

Written sources tell us that the Vikings sold slaves at trading centres, such as Hedeby, and Bolghar on the Volga. Here slaves were traded and exchanged for other products. The buyers might be Viking farmers, who could use slaves in the household, as well as for the hardest and most unpleasant work in the fields. Significant numbers of slaves probably also provided a proportion of the manpower for the great building projects of the Viking Age.

The Vikings were not the only ones who traded in slaves. Slaves were also traded in Western Europe, but here it was not common practice to sell fellow countrymen. The Church was against Christians being forced into slavery by “the heathen” Vikings. One account describes how a monk was so shocked at seeing Christian slaves for sale in Hedeby in 870, that he sold all his possessions and personally bought the slaves their freedom.

Therefore, the Slavic peoples of Eastern Europe were for a long period an obvious target for European and Nordic slave traders. It is from this area that the term “slave” originates.

http://en.natmus.dk/historical-knowledge/denmark/prehistoric-period-until-1050-ad/the-viking-age/power-and-aristocracy/slaves-and-thralls/

quote:

The 10th century

The Aristocracy - The Anglo-Saxon territory was divided into seven separate kingdoms commonly referred to as the heptarchy. Each kingdom was ruled by a king, the king's sons who were called aethlings and the ruling nobility known as the eoldermen. (Anglo-Saxon village) The basic unit of land was called the hide which was enough land to support one family and varied in size from 40 acres to 4 square miles. Approximately one hundred hides formed the unit known as the 'hundred', and each village or shire contained many hundreds. (another Anglo-Saxon village) For each hundred, one leader known as the 'hundred eolder' was responsible for administration, justice, and supplying military troops, as well as, leading its forces. The office was not hereditary, but by the tenth century the office was selected from among a few outstanding families.

The thane, similar to the knight, stood at the lowest echelon of the aristocracy. Good service by a thane resulted in gifts, the granting of lands, and elevation to eolderman. Members of the clergy held the title of thane as they were considered one of 'God's thanes', and bishops generally held the position of eolderman.

The Middle Class - The middle class was divided into three main classes of freemen, also known as ceorls: The geneatas, a peasant aristocracy who paid rent to their overlord, the kotsetlas, and the geburs, or lower middle class. All ceorls had the right and duty to serve in the fyrd, which was the Anglo-Saxon military. Ceorls won promotion through economic prosperity or military service. If a ceorl possessed five hides of land, he became entitled to the rights of a thane, but could not be elevated to the position of thane or eolderman.

The lower class - At the lowest end of the social strata was the slave or bondsmen, also known as the theow. Although they were slaves or bondsmen, they were entitled to certain provisions, such as grain. The slaves were allowed to own property and could earn money in their spare time which allowed them to buy their freedom. When times were difficult people sold themselves into slavery to ensure they were provisioned.

The early Anglo-Saxon society was organized around clans or tribes and was centered around a system of reciprocity called comitatus. The eoldorman expected martial service and loyalty from his thanes, and the thanes expected protection and rewards from the lord. By the middle of the ninth century the royal family of Wessex was universally recognized as the English royal family and held a hereditary right to rule. Succession to the throne was not guaranteed as the witan, or council of leaders, had the right to choose the best successor from the members of the royal house.

The military organization - As stated above, the military organization was called the fyrd, which consisted of highly trained thanes chosen from each hundred. Thanes became 'professional' warriors because their position within the society depended upon it. In peace time the thanes had to serve one month out of every three in rotation, so there was always a sizeable force on call. Loyalty to a lord was the greatest virtue for the thane, and if their lord or king died in battle, his men were expected to die avenging his death, as it was considered dishonorable to leave the battlefield on which the military leader had been slain. Those who did were executed by their lord's successor for their disloyalty. The Fyrd also served as a police force when not at war.

Religion and the role of the church - (St Alpheges church) (St. Wereburg) Besides the spiritual functions of the church, the Church also fulfilled the functions of a 'civil service', and for the nobility, an educational system. The Church and the government needed men who could read and write in English and Latin to write letters and keep accounts. (illuminated manuscripts) The words 'cleric' and 'clerk' have the same origin, and every nobleman would have at least one priest to act as a secretary.

Economy - The economy of the early middle ages was not cash based. (Anglo-Saxon clothing) Even though coins were minted, their use was not widespread, and most goods were bartered. (jewelry and pottery) Trade relied upon transport to be effective, and water was the preferred method of transport. For this reason, the most successful markets were near rivers.

Slavery was an important part of the Anglo-Saxon economy. Almost all the slaves traded in the early middle ages were captured in raids or warfare. It seems to have been the practice to kill the leaders of the losing army and enslave the local villagers. The English conquest of Cornwall led to the enslavement of many of the indigenous Celts. At the Westminster Council of 1102ce, slavery was abolished.

--David Wyatt, Ph.D. (2003) in History, Cardiff University, is the Co-ordinating Lecturer in History at Cardiff University’s Centre for Lifelong Learning.

Slaves and Warriors in Medieval Britain and Ireland,800-1200

Source:

http://www.uta.edu/english/tim/courses/4301w99/ashc.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish you are a complete hypocrite. You recently posted in my thread called "Tukuler what do you make of this? " a Wesley Muhammad video talking about blacks enslaving whites in North Africa.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish you are a complete hypocrite. You recently posted in my thread called "Tukuler what do you make of this? " a Wesley Muhammad video talking about blacks enslaving whites in North Africa.

Now you're derailing, talking about Welsey Muhammad.lol

Where did I say whites weren't enslaved in North Africa?

Whites wanted to enslave the native people in North Afrcia, but it turned out different for them. Instead they got enslaved. Some lucky ones were bought back by western governments. I guess they had high places. All this happened relatively recent. So your 1000 years analogy makes no sense at all.

I understand it hurts, when your Hollywood views are getting crushed.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
So your 1000 years analogy makes no sense at all.

I didn't make a 1000 years analogy, jackass
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
So your 1000 years analogy makes no sense at all.

I didn't make a 1000 years analogy, jackass
Are you sure? lol
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
sudaniya - First of all:

Damn you're Stupid!

Sorry lioness, sudaniya has supplanted you as the one most deserving of that exclamation.

Is it just me, or does sudaniya sound like lamin jr.?

sudaniya - please do us all a favor, and read some North African history. It will explain those White faces which seem to confuse you so much.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/North_Africa/North_African_History.htm

Doxie - absorbing everything and saving it up to pounce on the ignorant I see. Albino devil, you're getting scary.

Yes, because to be intelligent (like you) I would have to believe in black Chinese, Olmecs, Aztecs, Romans, Vikings, Irish, English and so on.

You can't just dismiss every light skin person in North Africa as a derivative of 16th century white slavery because we have images of light skinned people thousands of years before that event. These light-skinned Libyans appear after the depiction of black skinned Libyans.

Libyans from 3000 years ago:

-

-

-

-

A Syrian and a Libyan with virtually identical skin tones:

-

King Juba I -- Berber King

-

Juba II - Berber king

-

Massinissa Berber King

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The bust of Juba and the coin are fakes u dummy.

Juba was Black.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Lying Ass

You really are a slippery snake, aren't you? You argued that the Moors were not black in other threads, but you've conveniently spurned your prior beliefs when it suits your anti-black agenda.

I've consistently made it clear that the Almoravids made use of fighters from areas in the Sahel like Senegal and Mali, and so *some* Moors were undoubtedly black -- mercenaries.

"Yusuf ibn Tashfin , second Almoravid leader and man destined to conquer Andalus, reorganised these armies. Original Almoravid forces had been a tribal confederation, but yusuf changed the command structure and created a personal force of black slaves and foreigners. His bodyguard consisted of 500 non-Berber horsemen, including Arabs, Turks and Europeans, supported by a further 2,000 black African cavalry. Christian mercenaries as well as converted Spanish prisoners continued to fight for the Almoravids and their successors both in Andalus and North Africa throughout the late 11th and 12th centuries.

Cavalry also became more important than camel-mounted troops, particularly when operating in Andalus. There the high number of black Africans in Almoravid armies, many recruited from Senegal on the southern frontier of the empire, had a terrifying effect on Christian morale- as did the use of massed drums, unusual forms of bow, enormously long leather shields, bamboo spears and other unfamiliar weapons
"http://www.oocities.org/ihusselbee/crusader/moors2.htm

Moors

-

St James slaying Moors

-

Santiago Slaying Moors

-

-

Moorish Ambassador to Queen Elizabeth

-

Moors

-

-

Moorish heads

-

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Riffians

-

-

-

-

We have pictures of light skinned North Africans (like the Libyans depicted on Egyptian Murals) so these people aren't necessarily derivatives of the white slave trade.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, because to be intelligent (like you) I would have to believe in black Chinese, Olmecs, Aztecs, Romans, Vikings, Irish, English and so on.

He,he,he:

Yes, you do indeed need to believe in those facts to be considered intelligent.

You're one of those "FAKE" Berbers (Amazigh), aren't you.

Quote: You can't just dismiss every light skin person in North Africa as a derivative of 16th century white slavery because we have images of light skinned people thousands of years before that event. These light-skinned Libyans appear after the depiction of black skinned Libyans.

-

Compare with this authentic relief from Medinet Habu, the libyans are "DARK" skinned!

-

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Albino and Turk mulatto delusion is strong.

They steal other people's history and coopt their identities and then are willing to do anything to maintain the lie and hide proof of the theft.

Mike, there is no doubt that sudaniya would kill you if he could.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Mike

There's nothing "fake" about those Berbers, you racist twit. Light skinned people have lived in Africa for at least 3000 thousand years and really can't be called "fake". I already told you that I believe that these light-skinned Berbers streamed into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula thousands of years ago and adopted the Berber language, culture and customs from black Berbers like the Garamantes, Tuaregs, Siwa and many other black Berber groups.

Their paternal DNA is also African, so you can't disassociate them from Africa.

I'm not a Berber. I'm Sudanese.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
"I believe that these light-skinned Berbers streamed into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula thousands of years ago and adopted the Berber language, culture and customs from black Berbers"

What you believe is irrelevant.
Any Facts ?

--------------------
Keldal

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:

They steal other people's history and coopt their identities and then are willing to do anything to maintain the lie and hide proof of the theft.

I assume that you are an African-American or something, in which case I am more African than you because I actually come directly from Africa and have family over there. Why would I want to take a human life? [Frown]
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
"I believe that these light-skinned Berbers streamed into Africa from the Iberian Peninsula thousands of years ago and adopted the Berber language, culture and customs from black Berbers"

Any Facts ?

You mean other than the fact that the Numidian Berbers from thousands of years ago look like the coastal Berbers of today? The Berber language originated in East Africa and so tribes like the Tuareg (who share a common ancestry with Beja) must have transmitted that language to Eurasians coming in from the Iberian Peninsula.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I assume that you are an African-American or something, in which case I am more African than you because I actually come directly from Africa and have family over there. Why would I want to take a human life? [Frown]
Actually if you really are Sudanese (which I doubt), you are of a people who know killing all too well.

Sudanese Civil Wars:

The Second Sudanese Civil War was a conflict from 1983 to 2005 between the central Sudanese government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army. It was largely a continuation of the First Sudanese Civil War of 1955 to 1972. Although it originated in southern Sudan, the civil war spread to the Nuba mountains and Blue Nile. It lasted for 22 years and is one of the longest civil wars on record. The war resulted in the independence of South Sudan six years after the war ended.

Roughly two million people died as a result of war, famine and disease caused by the conflict. Four million people in southern Sudan were displaced at least once (and often repeatedly) during the war. The civilian death toll is one of the highest of any war since World War II and was marked by a large number of human rights violations. These include slavery and mass killings. The conflict officially ended with the signing of a peace agreement in January 2005.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

You mean other than the fact that the Numidian Berbers from thousands of years ago look like the coastal Berbers of today? The Berber language originated in East Africa and so tribes like the Tuareg (who share a common ancestry with Beja) must have transmitted that language to Eurasians coming in from the Iberian Peninsula.

So are Moors Black now?

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Actually if you really are Sudanese (which I doubt), you are of a people who know killing all too well.

Sudanese Civil Wars:

The Second Sudanese Civil War was a conflict from 1983 to 2005 between the central Sudanese government and the Sudan People's Liberation Army. It was largely a continuation of the First Sudanese Civil War of 1955 to 1972. Although it originated in southern Sudan, the civil war spread to the Nuba mountains and Blue Nile. It lasted for 22 years and is one of the longest civil wars on record. The war resulted in the independence of South Sudan six years after the war ended.

Roughly two million people died as a result of war, famine and disease caused by the conflict. Four million people in southern Sudan were displaced at least once (and often repeatedly) during the war. The civilian death toll is one of the highest of any war since World War II and was marked by a large number of human rights violations. These include slavery and mass killings. The conflict officially ended with the signing of a peace agreement in January 2005.

You're delusional if you think I'm Berber. That war was terrible and I actually lost family members in it. I ultimately blame successive governments in Khartoum for not letting the South go sooner. Why don't you condemn Congolese for the Congolese war? That war claimed 5 million people.
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

So are Moors Black now?

Some of them were, but the Barbary pirates were certainly not black. It's a shame that we Africans kill ourselves as frequently and as cruelly as we do, but we cannot be accused of brutalizing and enslaving any other race. That has NEVER happened.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
CABLE MESSAGES.
MOROCCO.

THE RIFFIAN PIRATES.

RANSOMING PRISONERS.

AN ENGLISHMAN CAPTURED.

LONDON, November 15.

The Italian Government has offered to pay
the chiefs of the Riffian pirates frequenting
the coast of Morocco 30,000 dollars as ransom
foe Italian prisoners recently captured by
them, and the Portuguese Government wilt
eupplement this, som by several thousand
dollars in return for tho release oi their
?objects.

Mr. K. Cunninghams Graham, tata Radical
Bomber for North-vest Lanarkshire in the
British Hooso of Commoaa, who was recently
arrested whilo travellins >? tua Atlas Moun
tains, betweea Morocco, and Tunis, and im
prisoned for 10 days, has now been released.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/35097188

quote:

AFRICAN AFFAIRS.

RIFFIAN PIRATES.

THEIR STRONGHOLD
CAPTURED.

London, Nov. 23.

Tfaeeipedition which was recently
orranised at tbe instance of Spain
ax J Italy has captured Arkns, the
strc*glio!d of the Riffs, or Rinian
pirates, in Morocco. The defenders
of this fortified position were com
pletely routed.
[From early tiiues the coast of Morocco
baa been infested vitb Moorish pirates, and,
in the past, mani &c Englishman iiac been
captured and Le'd for ransom, while
wf.icen have bece tt,\& to tbe petty Sultans.
Of lisle yean, tL= 3t«lians and {Spaniards
have suffered n;cr-l. tbeir Email asd poorly
defended vessels f aiiir.g an caay prey to the
fiery Hi&s. litcfc^tly Spain and Italy
offered large tun;; ice the rescue of Spanish
and Italian priscnerr, of whom some thou
sands are fce'd ly the pirates. ArkuB is
some diitar.rc inlLud, in a range of hills
kcoRii as 1-1 Ariu, to which the Bifis have I
retired wiib their cjptnres when in danger j
from the offended pon er«.]

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/66702274
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

There were no eurasian coming from the Iberia, its the other way around. Africans moved into the Iberia, then later that population was reduced, which shifted the demographics. Kel carry the highest frequency of the Berber gene, which is logic.

quote:

"The general analysis (based on historical sources, epigraphy and archaeological evidence) focuses on transitions in town and country and economy from Roman to Vandal and to Byzantine rule and observing patterns and facets of continuity and change.

Background: The most recent Alu insertions reveal different series of characteristics such as stability that make them particularly suitable genetic markers for human biological studies.

Subjects and methods: Forty-seven Berbers from Sejnane and 33 from Takrouna were sampled. Alu insertion polymorphism was analysed using PCR with loci specific primers.

Results: A similar level of gene diversity was detected in Sejnane and Takrouna populations. PC results revealed genetic affinities between these two populations and some Eurasian populations (Germany, Genova and Syria). In contrast, there is a differentiation between these two Berber communities and North African and Iberian populations.

Conclusion: The results of this study confirm the heterogeneity of Berbers in North Africa, which suggests their diverse origins. In the case of Sejnane and Takrouna populations, these results are in line with an ancient Euro Mediterranean background that has already been studied by archaeologists, particularly for the population of Sejnane.

Assessing human genetic diversity in Tunisian Berber populations by Alu insertion polymorphisms

--S. Frigi, H. Ennafaa, M. Ben Amor, L. Cherni and A. Ben Ammar-Elgaaied

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/03014460.2010.490241 

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

So are Moors Black now?

Some of them were, but the Barbary pirates were certainly not black. It's a shame that we Africans kill ourselves as frequently and as cruelly as we do, but we cannot be accused of brutalizing and enslaving any other race. That has NEVER happened.
Bull crap. The evidence says different.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

So are Moors Black now?

What "evidence"? The Barbary pirates were not black and no historian will help you out with that, so good luck. The Barbary pirates were from the North African coast and the populations of the coast are not black, so deal with it.
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Any Facts ?

There were no eurasian coming from the Iberia, its the other way around. Africans moved into the Iberia, then later that population was reduced, which shifted the demographics. Kel carry the highest frequency of the Berber gene, which is logic.

quote:

"The general analysis (based on historical sources, epigraphy and archaeological evidence) focuses on transitions in town and country and economy from Roman to Vandal and to Byzantine rule and observing patterns and facets of continuity and change.

Background: The most recent Alu insertions reveal different series of characteristics such as stability that make them particularly suitable genetic markers for human biological studies.

Subjects and methods: Forty-seven Berbers from Sejnane and 33 from Takrouna were sampled. Alu insertion polymorphism was analysed using PCR with loci specific primers.

Results: A similar level of gene diversity was detected in Sejnane and Takrouna populations. PC results revealed genetic affinities between these two populations and some Eurasian populations (Germany, Genova and Syria). In contrast, there is a differentiation between these two Berber communities and North African and Iberian populations.

Conclusion: The results of this study confirm the heterogeneity of Berbers in North Africa, which suggests their diverse origins. In the case of Sejnane and Takrouna populations, these results are in line with an ancient Euro Mediterranean background that has already been studied by archaeologists, particularly for the population of Sejnane.

Assessing human genetic diversity in Tunisian Berber populations by Alu insertion polymorphisms

--S. Frigi, H. Ennafaa, M. Ben Amor, L. Cherni and A. Ben Ammar-Elgaaied

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/03014460.2010.490241 

Where did the light-skinned people in North Africa come from if not Iberia? Western Asia? Thanks for that piece, I'll give it a read.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

What "evidence"? The Barbary pirates were not black and no historian will help you out with that, so good luck. The Barbary pirates were from the North African coast and the populations of the coast are not black, so deal with it.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

Doxie, now you know what it's like to deal with a knuckle-head, who keeps REPEATING the SAME nonsense, regardless of EVIDENCE to the contrary.

He,he,he,he:

JUST LIKE YOU DO!!!!

Poetic justice.

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
quote:
^Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

Doxie, now you know what it's like to deal with a knuckle-head, who keeps REPEATING the SAME nonsense, regardless of EVIDENCE to the contrary.

He,he,he,he:

JUST LIKE YOU DO!!!!

Poetic justice.

So says the loon. [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com