EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE DNA TEST THAT FOOLED AND SILENCED AMERICAN AFROCENTRICS (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE DNA TEST THAT FOOLED AND SILENCED AMERICAN AFROCENTRICS
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Winged Sphinx, Darius palace

-
Darius I

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nevermore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahaha.

these frescos became darker during the last 2 thousand yeas. thats normal [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

btw. all these figures show straight hair, thin lips and aquiline noses, and brown skin. so what??

But what about persians?
you claim that they (alongside greeks ans romans) were black. when i showed you that the Khusrau was in war with abyssinnians and that looked like that

-
 -

Wood painting in an achaemenid Tomb found in Turkey, Tatarli Tumulus, 400–500 BC (original coulours)

-

Posts: 95 | From: Europa | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -
Winged Sphinx, Darius palace

-
Darius I

quote:
Originally posted by Nevermore:
BTW:

Here you have the sasanian WHITE King Khusrau and his fellow WHITE sasanians fighting BLACKS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

http://warfare.ml/6-10/Coptic-Textile-Battle-Tissus.jpg

The message is subliminal.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nevermore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahahahaa

gain you showing babylonian art.

and excuse me. the relief is colourless looool

Persepolis was stongly inflenced by babylonian art [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

this is how sasanians treated blacks:
 -

Posts: 95 | From: Europa | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
and this are white Achaemenids gifhting white greeks.
 -
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
hahahahaha.
these frescos became darker during the last 2 thousand yeas. thats normal

It's a funny argument especially when post freshly restored (demolished) statues.

Those frescos are in the original state, they show distinction between lighter and darker colors. So that argument really doesn't help you at all.

This is why the pope has a black Mary and Jesus at the Cathedral.

“At that time also there appeared a certain man of magic power … if it be meet to call him a man, [whose name is Jesus], whom [certain] Greeks call a son of [a] God, but his disciples [call] the true prophet who is supposed to have raised dead persons and to have cured all diseases. Both his nature and his form were human, for he was a man of simple appearance, mature age, black-skinned (melagchrous), short growth, three cubits tall, hunchbacked, prognathous (lit. ‘with a long face [macroprosopos]), a long nose, eyebrows meeting above the nose, that the spectators could take fright, with scanty [curly] hair, but having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazaraeans, with an undeveloped beard. (*Halōsis, ii.174).”[4]  

Painting of Jesus and his disciples

http://www.pbs.org/empires/romans/empire/jesus.html

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
And this is an Ahaemenid persian tomb

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
looool these statues are NOT demolished at all!!!

Do u even know the Alexander sarcophagus??? Probably not [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

BTW

THese are Sasanians found in IRAN !! 300 AD

-

Sasanian noble men 400 AD, Hajyabad, Iran

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Here you can see VERY VERY close how Persians looked like.

THEY EVEN RECREATED THE DRAWING IN THE SHIELD WITH UV VIS SAPECTROMETRY.

Im an engineer I can explain to you what Spectroetry is [Big Grin]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UaG1oMBFWg

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Hmm, it still came afterwards what I have posted. And you yourself posted:
quote:
"Here you have the sasanian WHITE King Khusrau and his fellow WHITE sasanians fighting BLACKS".

I know you are not a real fast thinker, perhaps next year it will occur to you what this implies. Since you claim to be an "engineer", you are considerably slow. The word is "SPECTROMETRY."

Keep it going.

quote:
The cultural authorities in Turkey called the exhibition of ‘The Return of Colures’ a success, as for the first time the Achaemenid tomb chamber, one of the finest examples of the ancient Iranian art of wood painting that survived to the present day, was on show at Yapi Kredi Vedat Nedim Tör Museum.

After remaining intact for 2500 years, the Tatarli wooden paintings were nearly destroyed within the last forty years. Restoring this burial chamber to its former glory required fitting hundreds of pieces together, making new additions to the original material and using an artificial steel construction.

http://www.cais-soas.com/News/2010/december2010/04-12.htm
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
SO?

1) "Nearly destroyed"

2) Those colours were still slightly visible !!!

3) Alexander Sarcophagus TOTALLY NOT DESTROYED. the colours are still slightly visible
4)
 -

5)  -

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^What you are posting is not helping your cause. Only in your mind it is helping you. In fact it confirms what I have been posting.

Keep it going.

The Polychromy of the so called Alexander Sarcophagus in the National Museum of Istanbul. Research, Documentation and Reconstruction (Vinzenz Brinkmann, Ulrike Koch-Brinkmann)

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
No. All my Posts are proving that Persians were white (at least not black).

I am supported by SCIENCE.

You on the other hand are posting Pictures of Non-Persian ELamites, Babylonians, Assyrians.

Actually I am Very happy NOONE in the entire world who is to be taken seriously believes that GREEKS, ROMANS, PERSIANS were black.

But keep on dreaming, I support you [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
and the colours of the Alexander Sarcophagus were revealed by UV/VIS spectrometry.

Plus the original colours are still slightly visible.
Just read real science, not your fantasy scripts [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Just accept this:

The glorious Khusrau Anushirwan fighting Ethiopians and commanding to sadly not let any blacks alive ( He was a fucking asshole racist)

“When the Persian king (Chosroes) heard of this he sent Wahriz with 4,000 Persians and ordered him to kill every Abyssinian or child of an Abyssinian and an Arab woman, great or small, and not leave alive a single man with crisp curly hair.
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
No. All my Posts are proving that Persians were white (at least not black).

I am supported by SCIENCE.

You on the other hand are posting Pictures of Non-Persian ELamites, Babylonians, Assyrians.

Actually I am Very happy NOONE in the entire world who is to be taken seriously believes that GREEKS, ROMANS, PERSIANS were black.

But keep on dreaming, I support you [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

SMH this here is terrible. You have to go to pictures, since you can't properly read English. I understand. Now you quickly derail the subject again, making up nonsense arguments that weren't mentions at all. And I am supplely dreaming? Learn to read English properly first, because it's a hurdle and language barrier.

You support science? [Big Grin] Hmmm Are you sure? I have posted peer reviewed science and I've ignored it, with crazy pseudo remarks.

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
“When the Persian king (Chosroes) heard of this he sent Wahriz with 4,000 Persians and ordered him to kill every Abyssinian or child of an Abyssinian and an Arab woman, great or small, and not leave alive a single man with crisp curly hair.

Yeah pictures are soooo bad. They show you how someone looked like [Eek!] [Eek!]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Just accept this:

The glorious Khusrau Anushirwan fighting Ethiopians and commanding to sadly not let any blacks alive ( He was a fucking asshole racist)

-

I already have responded to this. what part did you not understand?

All it does is support what I have posted. I have even cited Bible verses. It does not help you are at all. And you feel insulted when people call you a jackass? [Roll Eyes]

Since you keep reposting, I will repost this for you as well.

Nahum 3:9 "Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite"

Isaiah 20:4 So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.

Nahum, Nineveh and Those Nasty Assyrians

He cleared the Delta of the Cushites (Ethiopians) in 667/666 BC and the Cushite ruler, Taharqa, fled to No-Amon.

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2009/05/28/Nahum2c-Nineveh-and-Those-Nasty-Assyrians.aspx

-

Keep it going, we are getting there, smallsteps are giant leaps.

These are beautiful days.

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I Like you so much [Wink]

Im so glad you were not present when Khusrau, this fucking racist , commanded to kill all black people in Ethiopia.

Im so glad the arabs finally crushed the saasanians and the Byzantines had some timne to chill

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Winged Sphinx, Darius palace, coloured glazed tiles,

The Palace of Darius in Susa was a palace complex in Susa, Iran, a capital of the Achaemenid Empire.
The Achaemenid Empire ( c. 550–330 BC), also called the First Persian Empire, was an empire based in Western Asia, founded by Cyrus the Great

It is reasonable to assume the Persians of the first Persian empire had skin color like this

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

I Like you so much [Wink]

Im so glad you were not present when Khusrau, this fucking racist , commanded to kill all black people in Ethiopia.

Im so glad the arabs finally crushed the saasanians and the Byzantines had some timne to chill

It obviously wasn't accomplished very well. Since we are here to review it and fulfill the prophecies given by the most High.

quote:
which suggested that the African ancestry in West Eurasians is at least as closely related to East Africans (e.g. Hapmap3 Luhya (LWK)) as to West Africans (e.g. Nigerian Yoruba (YRI)) (the same analyses show that there is no evidence of relatedness to Chadic populations like Bulala) (Text S5 and Figure S12).
-- Moorjani et al. 2011
The History of African Gene Flow into Southern Europeans, Levantines, and Jews

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

The Palace of Darius in Susa was a palace complex in Susa, Iran, a capital of the Achaemenid Empire.
The Achaemenid Empire ( c. 550–330 BC), also called the First Persian Empire, was an empire based in Western Asia, founded by Cyrus the Great

It is reasonable to assume the Persians of the first Persian empire had skin color like this

It's not a reasonable assumption, it's a fact. The clown has confirmed that they have fought these people and tried to kill them off. The clown still doesn't get it. It's just terrible. All it does is support what we have been writing here on Egyptsearch for so long
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
thank you for your statement Lioness.

1) The persians when entering the Iranian Plateau from central Asia, met the dark skinned Elamites.
The indo european iranic tribes (medes, persians) encountered highly developed native cultures (Elamites, Assyrians) and eventually mixed with them.
2) Those were the achaemenid elites:
Pharnabazos, Achaemenid Satrap, 400 BC
 -

Spithridates, Achaemenid Satrap 330 BC
 -

Autophradates I, Achaemenid naval Commander
 -

Baydad, first persian satrap in seleucid Iran
 -
3) this is a typical sasanian lady braided hair , the typcial flaoting ribbons
 -
4) The tomb in Tatarli Tumlus was destroyed but peices with the original colour were still visible.
5) the alexander Sarcoophagus is COMPLETELY intact and shows traces of the original colour. with the help of UV/Vis sepctrometry the colours weren completely revelead.
6) The mural in the Ajanata caves shows a sasanian Embassy. Still the ORIGINAL colours
Sasanian murals in Kuh i khwaja 400 AD, Iran:

-

Alexander sarcophargus showing Greeks fighting Persians, 325BC ( colours revealed by UV/Vis spectrometry

-
 -

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
thank you for your statement Lioness.

1) The persians when entering the Iranian Plateau from central Asia, met the dark skinned Elamites.
The indo european iranic tribes (medes, persians) encountered highly developed native cultures (Elamites, Assyrians) and eventually mixed with them.

Thank you as well for your contributions.

-

-

http://www.mesopotamia.co.uk/astronomer/story/sto_set.html

-

Have a nice day.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] thank you for your statement Lioness.

-
PERSIANS AND MEDES, detail of the processional frieze on the east side of the terrace of the apadana palace, Persepolis, Iran

The Achaemenid Empire ( c. 550–330 BC) , the golden age of Persia

At this time we also see the curly hair prominent. Where is the proof that the Medes and Persians did not have this skin color prior to Elamites>

-

^ If Persians were this color at this time for whatever reason, that means much later Persians would have been due to later admixture from lighter skinned peoples coming in

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Yeah,
THis is the accepted theory about Indo European Migration. Accepted by all leading Scientists.
And taught EVERYWHERE in every University (emphasis on UNIVERSITY)

-

images over sized for the forum have been deleted, please re-size

-lioness

[ 15. April 2018, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
quote:
Where is the proof that the Medes and Persians did not have this skin color prior to Elamites
1) from their own art: 400-500 BC (remember tha colour were intact, bur faded much)
 -

2) from their enemies art
 -
 -
 -

3) From the fact that Persians, greeks, assyrians artificially culred their hairs and beards (btw on the relief you posted you see a LARGE portion of straight beard below rthe culred portion)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15526158
http://www.classics.upenn.edu/myth/php/tools/dictionary.php?regexp=HAIR.&method=standard

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
Where is the proof that the Medes and Persians did not have this skin color prior to Elamites
1) from their own art: 400-500 BC (remember tha colour were intact, bur faded much)
 -

-
Persian infantryman, Tatarli Tumulus, Lydian tomb, 570 BC

this is the original

http://www.cais-soas.com/News/2010/june2010/20-06.htm

The Achaemenid Empire ( c. 550–330 BC)

Alexander Mosaic,100 BC, Roman, (see previous post)

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Yes thank u.
as you can see no curly beard or hair and white arms and the hair is Dark brown (hair colour almost didnt fade so why should have the colour of the arms faded?)

Plus with UV/Vis Spectrometry its possible too reveal the true colours as each colour has a different wavelength (in nanometers).

on the alexander sarcophagus dating from 325 BCthe colours were also almost faded. but with this tool the colours were revealed

please watch:

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
and also these coins date from the achmaemenid area, depictingf persian satraps who were DIRECTLY related to the achaemneid bloodline
 -

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Yes thank u.
as you can see no curly beard

-
Darius, relief from the Central Relief of the Northern Stairs of the Apadana, Persepolis

that faded Lydian tomb art is trumped by art commissioned by the Persian Emperor himself Darius I
and numerous other reliefs at Persepolis

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
it shows a colourless guy with thin lips and artificially curled hair and beard.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15526158
http://www.classics.upenn.edu/myth/php/tools/dictionary.php?regexp=HAIR.&method=standard

why not trust colours of the persians?

the sasanians claimed direct relation to the achaeminds

-
Sasanian embassy in India 450 AD ( Ajanta caves, India)

-
sasanian proncess, Iran 300 Ad
 -

Sasanian noble men 400 AD, Hajyabad, Iran

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] it shows a colourless guy with thin lips and artificially curled hair and beard.https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15526158

why not trust colours of the persians?

the sasanians claimed direct relation to the achaeminds

I do, this is Persia 886 years earlier :

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
this is a sphinx. not a persian, not a elamites, not an assyrian.
Lets talk about human figures

The influence of babylonian art on persian art
http://www.iranicaonline.org/articles/babylonia-ii
do you think the persians were not influenced by the already native cultures?

indo european migration:

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
btw

here you have your asssyrians with straigh and artificially curled hair:

-
 -
 -
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] btw

here you have your asssyrians with straigh and artificially curled hair:
 -
 -
 -
 -

^^ these are modern sculptures, they don't count

-
Limestone statue of attendant god dedicated to Nabu by Adad-Nirari III and Sammuramat; inscription.

http://www.britishmuseum.org/research/collection_online/collection_object_details/collection_image_gallery.aspx?assetId=203596001&objectId=367085&partId=1

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Yeah i dont doubt these staues.

But they show that they artificially curled their beard and hair.

or how is this even possible?
 -

or this

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
and we know not only the assyrians artificially curled their hair and beard, but also greeks, persians.
The influence of babylonian art on persian art

and a again. this is a coloured mural of an assyrian. i dont know if u would classifiy this guy to be black.

-

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
or this.

look at the straight portions of the beards of the persian and the mede. thats gotta be artificially curled.
 -

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
or this.

look at the straight portions of the beards of the persian and the mede. thats gotta be artificially curled.
 -

How do you know the straight portions are not artificially straightened?

This could be loose curls
Would guards be sitting for hours while somebody curled their hair and beards for hours?

-

So suppose the Persians of the first Persian empire had skin color liked that winged Sphinx and curly hair, most of them at Persepolis have very thin lips and these sharp curved noses, big full beards

It's hard to correlate all of these traits in one to modern populations.
They don't look like African or Europeans to me

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Nevermore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) i would not necessarily draw a conclusion from a sphinx to a human.
2) Here about the influence of Babylonien Art on persian art.
4) Here about greeks, persians, Assyrians Curling their Hair

5) does this Look Like a natural beard to you? He has straight hair too.
 -

[IMG]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/assyrian-art-relief-11245107.jpg[/IMG
6) here is a coloured mural of an Assyrians human ( Not Sphinx)
 -
9)Here are persians with true persian blood without artficially curled hair
 -

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

6) here is a coloured mural of an Assyrians human ( Not Sphinx)
 -

You're doing a lot of cherry picking now and switching between Assyrians and Persians

same source here,
 -
Fresco (Mid 8th BCE) From Achmar (Tel Barsib/Kaz Salmanassar)

Both images, black curly hair, you're in denial
Also in the Frieze of the Archers, scholars are not sure those are Elamites not Persians solely based on the headband

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Im switching to Show you COLOURED prove of HUMANS. Please also Show me coloured Art of persians (Not Elamites) or Assyrians depicting Humans.

1) an Assyrian Human with straight hair and artficially curled beard. SKIN NOT COLOURED
 -

2) here is COLOURED mural of an Assyrian human ( Not Sphinx, Not black)
 -

3)Here are persians with true persian blood without artficially curled hair
Not COLOURED
 -

-

-

4) Here is a COLOURED mural of an persian nobleman and a persian horseman. The noblemsn has No no curled beard
 -
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Fresco (Mid 8th BCE) From Achmar (Tel Barsib/Kaz Salmanassar)

people with curly hair exist

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Btw. In the shield of that persian you can See the famous Scene originally depicted in Persepolis. Dark beards, light faces. The Colours are revealed by UV Vis spectrometry.  -
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karueein University introduced in Africa 859 CE.
Sankore University established in West Africa 13th Cent.
Marien Ngouabi University of Congo founded 1971.

This is not a rhetorical question Nevermore.
Why would it take >900 years for Congo to have a university?

quote:
@ISH GABOR
quote:
I was never a refugee. So I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Oh wait, you're a uneducated
I just told you i hold a masters degree from an european technical University. What education do u have?
Maybe you dont know the word "University".
Its a "school" for adults. Introduced in Europe in 1089 AD.Introduced in congo [sic]: maybe the next Millenium.

So on which continent did you Go to school, If U did?

So If you are No refugee, Then what are you Doing in a non-african Country?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
or this.

-

Hmmm when you pull curly hair or comb it out it stretches and the tip becomes straightened.

Your artificial claim was just another desperate attempt to alter facts. And how are going to post studies like these, when you beraly understand English. That makes no sense / it’s nonsense!

-

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com