EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE DNA TEST THAT FOOLED AND SILENCED AMERICAN AFROCENTRICS (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: THE DNA TEST THAT FOOLED AND SILENCED AMERICAN AFROCENTRICS
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nevermore:
Btw. In the shield of that persian you can See the famous Scene originally depicted in Persepolis. Dark beards, light faces. The Colours are revealed by UV Vis spectrometry.  -

You are some funny individual. You’ve posted this picture at least 4 times, as if that is going to change the narrative.

quote:
The period following the fall of the Akkadian Empire is traditionally seen as a period of darkness and anarchy by historians. While the perceived darkness is due to the rarity of Gutian artefacts and text material, the anarchy is an impression formed by the historians gained from the Sumerian and Babylonian historical and literary compositions describing Gutian rule. In fact these compositions were mostly compiled later than the Gutian period itself. Later in this chapter we shall attempt to answer the question whether the Gutian period was really so dark and fruitless, and to interpret the related evidence.

The Gutian Arrival

Some historical allusions in the texts of the Akkadian period indicate that early on there was Gutian infiltration into Mesopotamian lowlands. One of these allusions is to the probable presence of Gutians as soldiers in the Akkadian army.1 The archives of Adab from the Akkadian period mention Gutians who received rations,2 some of them described as ‘travellers’3 and others term residents, that the local governor had to use a Gutian interpreter to communicate with them.

[...]

This acquaintance with Mesopotamian practices as well as other pertinent circumstances helped the Gutians overthrow the Akkadian Dynasty and seize power in the land.

[...]

Whatever the background, the Gutians finally dominated the land of Akkad and “carried off the kingship of Sumer to the mountains/foreign land.”17 This metaphor clearly implies that the fate of the land and its sovereignty passed into the hands of a foreigner, specifically the great Gutian king.18 The Gutians were probably supported by other peoples and groups in the region, perhaps even the Sumerians,19 who looked for liberation from the Akkadian yoke. The neighbouring peoples had together formed an alliance against Narām-Sîn years before, and so it would have been natural to do the same this time. Among the probable allies one may expect the Elamites who were always ready to benefit from any weakness of their western neighbour, the Lullubians, the Hurrians and other mountain peoples and groups who had raided Akkadian territories earlier or who had suffered from campaigns of the kings of Agade.(20) It appears that the Gutians did not (or perhaps they were not able to) spread their hegemony over the whole land of Sumer and Akkad. This is suggested by the presence of the influential Second Lagaš Dynasty and the Uruk Dynasty at the end of the period of Gutian rule. The inscriptions of Ur-Namma refer to at least three independent political entities in Sumer at that period: the Uruk city-state with its ruler Utu‹eg̃al, Lagaš, and the region under the Gutians. There is a suggestion that the two royal names Dudu and Šudurul, mentioned in the SKL as kings of Agade, were in fact rulers of the region centred on the city of Agade (21) during the Gutian rule.

https://openaccess.leidenuniv.nl/bitstream/handle/1887/19095/03.pdf?sequence=7
Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Al-Azhar University was established as early as 970 AD in Cairo, Egypt.

And “Founded in the 9th century and home to the oldest university in the world, ...”

https://whc.unesco.org/en/list/170

quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Karueein University introduced in Africa 859 CE.
Sankore University established in West Africa 13th Cent.
Marien Ngouabi University of Congo founded 1971.

This is not a rhetorical question Nevermore.
Why would it take >900 years for Congo to have a university?

quote:
@ISH GABOR
quote:
I was never a refugee. So I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Oh wait, you're a uneducated
I just told you i hold a masters degree from an european technical University. What education do u have?
Maybe you dont know the word "University".
Its a "school" for adults. Introduced in Europe in 1089 AD.Introduced in congo [sic]: maybe the next Millenium.

So on which continent did you Go to school, If U did?

So If you are No refugee, Then what are you Doing in a non-african Country?

Nice,

-

http://www.africafederation.net/Kongo_History.htm

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nevermore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Ish Gebor
You are funny [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
I hold a masters degree from a european technical University. What IS your education Background??? But you dont dare to tell right [Big Grin]

1) you did Not Show me a COLOURED piece of art of an ancient persian HUMAN , neither Achaemenid nor Sasanian

2) i showed U COLOURED art of ancient persian HUMAN, both achamaenid and sasanian showing them NOT to be black AND showing them with both straight and curly Hair

3) its a FACT persians, greeks, Assyrians artficially curled their Hair [Big Grin]

4) could U please Show me ANY coloured Achaemenid or sasanian Art depicting a persian NOBLEMAN( not Elamite)

-

-

-

Posts: 95 | From: Europa | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

Persepolis relief sculpture, modern Iranians, a Persian soldier from the Alexander mosaic

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -
 -

-

-

Persepolis relief sculpture, modern Iranians, a Persian soldier from the Alexander mosaic

Lioness is about to post the Smooth Jazz guy with curly hair in 3..2...1...
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nevermore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you showing me Non-black modern iranians (modern iranians are totally different to ancient iranic persians, parthians, Saka, bactrians due to millenia of mixing) with curly Hair ? and non black (but Brown)persian soldiers from the Alexander mosaic?
This only proves my Point that ancient persians werent black.
BTW Darius from the mosaic has straight hair. Just Trust the coloured art depicting persians ( not Elamites)

Posts: 95 | From: Europa | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

BTW Darius from the mosaic has straight hair. Just Trust the coloured art depicting persians ( not Elamites)

why trust a Roman mosaic made 286 years after the death of Darius over art commissioned by Darius himself when he was alive?
That makes no sense. You are just practicing confirmation bias and cherry picking.
They appear closer to middle eastern than European looking and would probably not fit into "black" or "white" categories. Why not just leave it at that?

-

-

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
1) Excuse me, you yourself Provided the mosaic in your Last Post to prove Something
2) the relief of Darius you posted is COLOURLESS and He has totalyy stylized beard. You See that right?
3) instead let's Look at this COLOURED
piece from an ACHAEMENID Tomb 400 BC, from an ACHAEMENID with ACHAMAENID clothes AND HAT.

-

I dont know whats so hard to understand Here.

4) Then Alexander sarcophargus was Made 325 BC (!!!!!) and it Shows achamaenid persians. What Else you want.

Conclusion: there is not a Single coloured evidence that shows achamaenids royals to be black. Instead ACHAMAENIDS painted THEMSELVES as shown above and CONTEMPORARIES painted(!!!!!) Them also light skinned as you can See from the Alexander sarcophargus and the Darius Vase.

Those are facts, you Provide guesses.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
you can put the information back up if you want but everybody knows now I'm not allowing name calling in the thread
If I see it, the whole post is deleted

--lioness

[ 16. April 2018, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
@Ish Gebor

2) i showed U COLOURED art of ancient persian HUMAN, both achamaenid and sasanian showing them NOT to be black AND showing them with both straight and curly Hair

quote:
@Ish Gebor

3) its a FACT persians, greeks, Assyrians artficially curled their Hair [Big Grin]

More of your alternative facts. smh By whom was that claimed? Some folks who have no curly hair? [Roll Eyes]

-

-

quote:
which suggested that the African ancestry in West Eurasians is at least as closely related to East Africans (e.g. Hapmap3 Luhya (LWK)) as to West Africans (e.g. Nigerian Yoruba (YRI)) (the same analyses show that there is no evidence of relatedness to Chadic populations like Bulala) (Text S5 and Figure S12).
-- Moorjani et al. 2011
The History of African Gene Flow into Southern Europeans, Levantines, and Jews

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
@Ish Gebor
4) could U please Show me ANY coloured Achaemenid or sasanian Art depicting a persian NOBLEMAN( not Elamite)

Why would I want to do that? I have NEVER claimed anything about the Achaemenid or sasanian.

By the way Elamite exceeds the date for Achaemenid or sasanian by thousands of years. Ironically, it seems that there was replacement, if we look at the dates.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

why trust a Roman mosaic made 286 years after the death of Darius over art commissioned by Darius himself when he was alive?
That makes no sense. You are just practicing confirmation bias and cherry picking.
They appear closer to middle eastern than European looking and would probably not fit into "black" or "white" categories. Why not just leave it at that?

https://images2.imgbox.com/df/9e/ueCr2Ad0_o.jpg

-

Tell, why was the thread on "Black Neolithic Persians of the Iranians" deleted? Right before this crap is being propagated?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009469;p=2

SUCH ACT IS COWARDICE AND LOW.

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Can anyone explain to me why ISH GEBOR, is Posting Photos of Elamites?

Someone please explain him the Difference btw. elamites and PERSIANS.

And teach him also how to Count. Remember his 930AD = 9th Century adventure? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

He obviously didnt cover this in his "University program" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] : [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
you can put the information back up if you want but everybody knows now I'm not allowing name calling in the thread
If I see it, the whole post is deleted

--lioness

[ 16. April 2018, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

And teach him also how to Count. Remember his 930AD = 9th Century adventure? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

He obviously didnt cover this in his "University program" [Big Grin] [Big Grin] : [Big Grin]

It's not my fault you lack severe critical thinking skills. The 930AD = 9th is a continuation of earlier events that took place by the same people in the same region. Keep acting as if this doesn't exist. You are so slow, I think it will take you 2 years to catchup, before you realize what I am talking about. Keep posting your smilies so people can see your stupidity.

quote:

The strongest of these tribes was the Seljuks. In the wake of the Samanids (819-1005)---Persians who set up a local dynasty in Central Asia within the Abbasid Empire--- arose to two Turkish dynasties: the Ghaznavids, based in Khorasan in present-day Turkmenistan, and the Karakhanids from present-day Kazakhstan.

[…]

The Abbasids—the Arab-Muslim rulers of Bahgdad—were displaced by Turkic-speaking warriors who had been in Central Asia for more than a millennium. The Abbasid caliphs began enlisting these people as slave warriors as early as the ninth century. The Turkish horsemen, known as gazis , were organized into tribal bands to defend the frontiers of the caliphate, often against their own kinsmen.

Shortly thereafter the real power of the Abbasid caliphs began to wane; eventually they became religious figureheads while the warrior slaves ruled. As the power of the Abbasid caliphs diminished, a series of independent and indigenous dynasties rose in various parts of Iran, some with considerable influence and power. Among the most important of these overlapping dynasties were the Tahirids in Khorasan (820-72); the Saffarids in Sistan (867-903); and the Samanids (875-1005), originally at Bukhara (also cited as Bokhara).

http://factsanddetails.com/asian/cat65/sub424/entry-5258.html#chapter-3
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
You are HILARIOUS again and again [Big Grin]

This Guy with the spear is ELAMITE.

characterized by his headwear [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I know its hard for you to accept [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Elamites where very prominent in the ancient persian Empire. But they were not persians, thus the distinction between ELAMITES and PERSIANS [Wink] [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You are HILARIOUS again and again [Big Grin]

This Guy with the spear is ELAMITE.

characterized by his headwear [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I know its hard for you to accept [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Elamites where very prominent in the ancient persian Empire. But they were not persians, thus the distinction between ELAMITES and PERSIANS [Wink] [Big Grin]

Dopy, you are so slow, I think it will take you 2 years to catchup, before you realize what I am talking about. Keep posting your smilies so people can see your stupidity.

Instead of iterating your stupidity, start reading the 338 page PDF book / file attached to the link in the previous post.

(Royal City of Susa: Ancient Near Eastern Treasures in the Louvre Harper, Prudence O., Joan Aruz, and Françoise Tallon, eds. (1992))

You yourself wrote this:

quote:
] @Ish Gebor
1) you did Not Show me a COLOURED piece of art of an ancient persian HUMAN , neither Achaemenid nor Sasanian

In fact I did, and your dumbass just admitted to that.
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
You know the Difference btw persians and elamites? NO!

I Tell you:

Elamites= natives to southwest Iran
Persians= foreigners
Elamites spoke elamite, a language Isolate
Persians spoke old persian, an Indo Europeans language

you are Welcome [Big Grin]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

If by conclusion you exclude them from being Parisian, the entire argument and discussion and question was not needed in the first place. It was rhetorical biased.

quote:
You know the Difference btw persians and elamites? NO!

I Tell you:

Elamites= natives to southwest Iran
Persians= foreigners
Elamites spoke elamite, a language Isolate
Persians spoke old persian, an Indo Europeans language

you are Welcome [Big Grin]

Great. It was you who started this, not me. So I don't see what you are trying to argue about. As I said, your logical thinking skills are a bit off (to put it nicely).

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=012702;p=2#000098

Nowhere did I claim anything about these people, ever.

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
i know you dont understand.

Here is the explanation.

You are constantly posting art depicting ELAMITES and providing them as a proof for ancient persians' skin colour.

I asked for coloured art that show PERSIANS.

AGAIN you are posting pictures of ELAMITES.

I on the other hand am posting COLOURED Pictures of PERSIANS.

SEE ?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karueein University introduced in Africa 859 CE.
Sankore University established in West Africa 13th Cent.
Marien Ngouabi University of Congo founded 1971.

This is not a rhetorical question Nevermore.
Why would it take >900 years for Congo to have a university?

West Africans are in Oxfordland academically kicking
natives all in they ass. Refer to published stats.

quote:
@ISH GABOR
quote:
I was never a refugee. So I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Oh wait, you're a uneducated
I just told you i hold a masters degree from an european technical University. What education do u have?
Maybe you dont know the word "University".
Its a "school" for adults. Introduced in Europe in 1089 AD.Introduced in congo [sic]: maybe the next Millenium.

So on which continent did you Go to school, If U did?

So If you are No refugee, Then what are you Doing in a non-african Country?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
BTW

Ancient greeks referred to BLACK PEOPLE as

1) Western Ethiopians (African blacks with curly hair)
2) Eastern Ethipians (Indian blacks with straight hair)

So why are persians, romans, not called ETHIOPIANS by the greeks?

And why did the greeks differ between themselves persians, romans and blacks when they themselves were black???

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
i know you dont understand.

Here is the explanation.

You are constantly posting art depicting ELAMITES and providing them as a proof for ancient persians' skin colour.

I asked for coloured art that show PERSIANS.

AGAIN you are posting pictures of ELAMITES.

I on the other hand am posting COLOURED Pictures of PERSIANS.

SEE ?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I did so because in multiple sources they are under the denominator of being Persian. This is obviously a mistake, nevertheless it's a fact that it happens.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Persian_warriors_from_Berlin_Museum.jpg

http://etc.ancient.eu/interviews/interview-the-glittering-world-of-the-sasanians/

http://herproductions.net/blog

Touraj Daryaee is the Maseeh Chair in Persian Studies & Culture and the Director of the Dr. Samuel M. Jordan Center for Persian Studies and Culture at the University of California, Irvine.

https://tourajdaryaee.com

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
Yes they are showing Elamites as Persians.

Elamites were Natives to southwest iran.

They had already a highly developed culture, when barbarian persians entered the iranian plateau.

Indo European persians assimilated with native Elamites. Something great deveopled. [Smile]

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
BTW

Ancient greeks referred to BLACK PEOPLE as

1) Western Ethiopians (African blacks with curly hair)
2) Eastern Ethipians (Indian blacks with straight hair)

So why are persians, romans, not called ETHIOPIANS by the greeks?

And why did the greeks differ between themselves persians, romans and blacks when they themselves were black???

If I recall correctly, the ancient greeks did refer to a people from the northern hemespher as ETHIOPIANS.
Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
To which one?
But they called persians persians and romans Romans and Saka were saka,

The greeks were in close contact to black people, Romans, Indians ( via the persian Army), persians and they differed between them.

Nevermore
Member # 22897

Rate Member
And ancient greeks also were not black.
SURE, there were blacks in greece but they were ethnically not greeks.
Maybe Blacks also were the Natives of some parts of greece before the greeks arrived.

As We know people migrate and the native people dont Always profit from it

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@Nevermore,
Posters here tend not to claim greeks etc as "black", it's only a few posters who write these things and make these claims. Most posters here talk about Egyptology and things that revolve around that subject.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Tell, why was the thread on "Black Neolithic Persians of the Iranians" deleted? Right before this crap is being propagated?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009469;p=2

SUCH ACT IS COWARDICE AND LOW. [/QB]

I don't recall deleting this, send a message to Punos Rey to see if he did
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
In an academic forum you cant call the other person slow and stupid. That's weak and low frequency
I'm not allowing insults in the thread, I've already stated this

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
And ancient greeks also were not black.

stop saying people are saying this and having no quote where they are saying this, thank you

Not everything is black or white

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad the Kenny G pics are not forthcoming this time. Lioness' white-people-can-have-curly-hair-too campaigns usually include a copy.

For those who don't get the inside joke, the Lioness white-people-can-have-curly-hair-too campaign is real. She keeps a bunch of Kenny G pics on deck at all times. Bet she has some in her backpocket right now. She usually starts with some pics of curly jews and Iranians, but might pull out the heavy artillery (Kenny G pics) if you don't back down. Luckily for me, she didn't post the Kenny G pics the last time we got into it. Fully aware of the risks inherent in doing so, I posted the afros on the battlefield palette in a thread where lioness was active, and suggested they were African. I barely got away in one piece. But I'll never forget she could have used her fatality on me if she wanted to.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Swenet:
Too bad the Kenny G pics are not forthcoming this time. Lioness' white-people-can-have-curly-hair-too campaigns usually include a copy.

For those who don't get the inside joke, the Lioness white-people-can-have-curly-hair-too campaign is real. She keeps a bunch of Kenny G pics on deck at all times. Bet she has some in her backpocket right now. She usually starts with some pics of curly jews and Iranians, but might pull out the heavy artillery (Kenny G pics) if you don't back down. Luckily for me, she didn't post the Kenny G pics the last time we got into it. Fully aware of the risks inherent in doing so, I posted the afros on the battlefield palette in a thread where lioness was active, and suggested they were African. I barely got away in one piece. But I'll never forget she could have used her fatality on me if she wanted to.

stop trolling

-

^^ I don't consider this person to be "white" and I have stated repeatedly that the below Medes and Persians don't appear, in my opinion to be classified as "Black" or "white" and I also showed the winged sphinx from the Palace of Darius which was an argument that the Persians at that time may have had brown skin

-

Now after you stop trolling and begging to see Kenny G, I dare you to answer the question as to whether or not you see the Persians in this relief to be African types

(people watch now as he goes in to his purposeful over complicated answer to hide behind muddy water)

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Now after you stop trolling and begging to see Kenny G, I dare you to answer the question as to whether you see the Persians in this relief to be African types

Why ask me when you can consult the facts? Facts say Iranians have the most dilution of Neanderthal (see all the green symbols below), which is academic code for African ancestry.

-

Note the "Iran_recent" sample (Medieval period, IIRC) is apparently just as African as the Raqafet Natufian sample.

EDIT:
quote:
GD1150 (I1955): 18-30 year-old male from levels A/D. This individual is a clear genetic outlier and
was analyzed separately from the other individuals pending radiocarbon dating, which confirmed
that it was not from the Neolithic period but of recent origin (1430-1485 calCE (330±30 BP, Beta-
432801); it is thus labeled Iran_recent.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^ as I predicted he doesn't answer the question
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
^^ as I predicted he doesn't answer the question

No, why should I. You give me two options. Are they African types or not. Why not ask if I think these Persians inherited extra African ancestry when their ancestors settled Iran from the steppes. You could have just as easily asked that, but you ask me a loaded question.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
It's very simple. If you want your question answered in a clear and uncomplicated manner (you always say I complicate things), then all you have to do is look at the genetic difference between the first Indo-Europeans (see the four square and purple symbols in the graphic I posted above) and their partial descendants in Iron Age and Common Era Iran.

So, why is lioness still not happy with the answers provided? Could it be that she low-key wants it to remain a contentious open issue where only Kenny G pic and curly haired whites are admissible evidence?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Swenet is like an article without the abstract or conclusion
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Nah my G. You were trying to ask a leading question, but I got your number. So I answered on my own terms.
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it needs a conversion factor. A recent estimate of an average 1.5% Neanderthal ancestry in Han Chinese might be a good representative of the proportion of Neanderthal in 0% Basal Eurasian populations. So that would suggest that the Medieval Iranian is maybe around half a percent more African than her putative Steppe ancestors.
Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Now after you stop trolling and begging to see Kenny G, I dare you to answer the question as to whether you see the Persians in this relief to be African types

Why ask me when you can consult the facts? Facts say Iranians have the most dilution of Neanderthal (see all the green symbols below), which is academic code for African ancestry.

-

Note the "Iran_recent" sample (Medieval period, IIRC) is apparently just as African as the Raqafet Natufian sample.

EDIT:
quote:
GD1150 (I1955): 18-30 year-old male from levels A/D. This individual is a clear genetic outlier and
was analyzed separately from the other individuals pending radiocarbon dating, which confirmed
that it was not from the Neolithic period but of recent origin (1430-1485 calCE (330±30 BP, Beta-

Ooooooooooh...ok. Now I see what the big deal about Basal Eurasian is with the Natufians. Where's this study?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

EDIT:
quote:

Does this in fact correlate with what you were saying in my South Asian thread? I think I also remember Elmaestro saying something different. Yeah low Neanderthal is a red warning for African ancestry.

Elmaestro was right it is the beginning of the end for those on Team Euro when it comes to Basel Eurasian.

Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by capra:
Well, it needs a conversion factor. A recent estimate of an average 1.5% Neanderthal ancestry in Han Chinese might be a good representative of the proportion of Neanderthal in 0% Basal Eurasian populations. So that would suggest that the Medieval Iranian is maybe around half a percent more African than her putative Steppe ancestors.

A couple of things to keep in mind here.

1) Estimates of Neanderthal ancestry differ depending on the paper and sometimes even depending on the analyses used in the same paper. The figures are not compatible across papers. Does the analysis you're using give the Neanderthal % of the Iran_Recent sample?

2) 0.5% more Neanderthal in Han compared to Iran_recent does not translate to 0.5% more African ancestry in Iran_recent, if that is what you mean. Going by your figure of 1.5% in Han, 0.5% less Neanderthal would correspond to ~33% extra African ancestry in the Iran_recent sample

3) While the Han Neanderthal % initially seemed to be a good proxy of pure Eurasian ancestry, this is now no longer the case. For instance Eurasian HGs have Neanderthal proportions ranging from ~10-2%. Han Chinese are on the lower end of the range. Meaning, their Neanderthal % also decreased over time

4) It's not just Basal Eurasian that decreased the Neanderthal in Iran_recent and other Eurasians. Bronze Age Semitic speakers for instance also spread recent Sub-Saharan ancestry. This ancestry also would have reached Iran.

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does Iran Hotulllb mean and what is this study from?
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
@Oshun

You can find the graph in Lazaridis et al 2014. But the paper isn't admitting that the decrease in Neanderthal is due to African ancestry, so there is not much in it if that's what you're looking for.

HotuIII is a pre-Neolithic Iranian from the Hotu cave. He has >60% African ancestry.

quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
quote:
The Human Skeletal Remains from Hotu Cave, Iran
https://www.jstor.org/stable/3143835

[Roll Eyes]

Here for the sake of pushing scholarship on ES. Being that later studies shy away from mentioning any anthropological similarities between samples of these regions and Africa.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kg44ReX8fc3MFV8lhIeutaZYvZfNGGgo/view?usp=sharing

^Download article here

@Elite Diasporan

Yes. One major reason why those new E1bs in Eurasia are important is because they show that the African uniparentals are starting to show a better correlation with Basal Eurasian. So, for instance, some people were saying that Basal Eurasian can't be African because the genomes that have it generally don't have African uniparentals. This was always a bogus argument, because no one would say the paucity of Y-DNA G in modern Europe means EEF ancestry wasn't passed on to modern Europeans. So I always knew it was a bogus argument. But now the evidence is coming along, which is always better than just knowing it's true without having direct evidence.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So now lack of 1.5 to 2.1 percent Neanderthal = African
capra
Member # 22737

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for capra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Swenet

Only a quick and dirty estimate.

Your definition of anyone without Neanderthal ancestry as 'African' is not one I am using here, naturally.

Your evidence that Bronze Age Semitic speakers carried significant amounts of recent Sub-Saharan ancestry?

There is significant recent Sub-Saharan ancestry in southern Iran, but it appears to be fairly negligible elsewhere, and I don't detect any in Iran_recent (been playing around modelling with the new genomes).

Posts: 660 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes. One major reason why those new E1bs in Eurasia are important is because they show that the African uniparentals are starting to show a better correlation with Basal Eurasian. So, for instance, some people were saying that Basal Eurasian can't be African because the genomes that have it generally don't have African uniparentals. This was always a bogus argument, because no one would say the paucity of Y-DNA G in modern Europe means EEF ancestry wasn't passed on to modern Europeans. So I always knew it was a bogus argument. But now the evidence is coming along, which is always better than just knowing it's true without having direct evidence.

Not only that I also heard(correct me) that those Neolithic Iranians had more Basel Eurasian than the Natufians and so I believe we are getting closer than before especially the finding of e1b in this part of the world.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
So now lack of 1.5 to 2.1 percent Neanderthal = African

Not sure what you're asking precisely. But Eurasians started out with at least 4.4% Neanderthal. See the 4.4% in Ust-Ishim below (he is the best sample we have right now that we can use as a proxy for what original Eurasians were like, before more recent OOA migrations):

-
https://www.nature.com/articles/nature17993

The figures you're using of 2% and 1.5% apply only to modern Eurasians, not to ancient Eurasians (see the percentages in the table above). So, if you want a good starting point from which to calculate the amount of African ancestry in Eurasians, you would start with 4.4% Neanderthal, not with 1.5% or 2%.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by capra:
@Swenet

Only a quick and dirty estimate.

Your definition of anyone without Neanderthal ancestry as 'African' is not one I am using here, naturally.

Your evidence that Bronze Age Semitic speakers carried significant amounts of recent Sub-Saharan ancestry?

There is significant recent Sub-Saharan ancestry in southern Iran, but it appears to be fairly negligible elsewhere, and I don't detect any in Iran_recent (been playing around modelling with the new genomes).

The oldest mixture events appear to be between populations related to sub-Saharan Africans and West Europeans occurring ~3800 BCE, followed closely by a mixture of Sardinian and Caucasus-related populations. Later, several mixture events occurred from 3000 to 1200 BCE involving diverse Eurasian populations (Table 1, Figure 3).

Genetic evidence for an origin of the Armenians from Bronze Age mixing of multiple populations
https://www.nature.com/articles/ejhg2015206

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com