EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Nick Cannon Cancelled for antisemitism (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: Nick Cannon Cancelled for antisemitism
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Black Narrative

Is There Anti-Semitism in the Black Community?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA3go7wWQ8g

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a whole hour and a half of things Nick Cannon and Griff said in this video
Instead of quoting any of it you want to do your own lecture

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
There's a whole hour and a half of things Nick Cannon and Griff said in this video

I already explained this to you. But you rather keep running around in circles.

During the Nick Griff conversation, Griff spoke of a few books. And in particular one book. What is that book about? [Roll Eyes]

He also spoke of the elders and what to taught him. What was it that was taught to him?

See, during the conversation a lot was kept subliminal. A lot you don't know about, which is evident in this thread.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Geber:
quote:
[qb] There's a whole hour and a half of things Nick Cannon and Griff said in this video

I already explained this to you. But you rather keep running around in circles.

Again you are having reading issues. I have not asked you for an explanation as to why you are not quoting from the video or the people in the video.

I don't care why. I'm just pointing this out, that you would rather do your own lectures

Viacom didn't see your posts. They didn't say "wait, don't fire Cannon his manager Ish Gebor has explained what he meant on Egyptsearch"

They went by what Nick said

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

Again you are having reading issues. I have not asked you for an explanation as to why you are not quoting from the video or the people in the video.

I don't have reading issues, it's you having a low IQ. I have explained this conversation that had, every time you brought up the question. You simply aren't intelligent enough to understand complex issues. And this is well known about you.

And when people ask you questions in return you skip, run and spin around the questions. It's simply pathetic and annoying.

Griff spoke of certain books. I asked you what are these books about? And in particular that one book he mentioned. Hopefully you are going to answer that question this time.

quote:

I don't care why. I'm just pointing this out, that you would rather do your own lectures

Of course you don't care why. We know this already, for over 10 years. This is how you tell you cognitive dissonant self that you are right and others are wrong.

quote:

Viacom didn't see your posts. They didn't say "wait, don't fire Cannon his manager Ish Gebor has explained what he meant on Egyptsearch"

My posts came after the facts of him being fired, so logic is not your friend. The irony is that he was fired by a people who claim to hold no power, yet when we review things we see that what they claim is not even true and this was pointed out by Nick. But the question is of course, when did Viacom see his conversation? That conversation with Griff only had a few thousand views.

Farrakhan wasn't mentioned, but Cooper kept brining Farrakhan up as if the entire conversion between Griff and Nick was Farrakhan.

quote:

They went by what Nick said

What Nick said wasn't that explicit. The history of Black Hebrews Nick talked about goes back to the late 18th century. Black Hebrews have been in Israel for over 50 years. Even Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston were part of that dominion.

The root of this conversation with Griff was based on the Hamitic doctrine. And that is why Nick proposed to Cooper to have a conversation with Farrakhan, on that table.

Not once did Cooper disprove anything that Nick had stated during the conversation with Griff.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

CHAPTER XLV
THE DIVINE ORIGIN OF THE ASIATIC NATIONS
1. The fallen sons and daughters of the Asiatic Nation of North America need to learn to love instead of hate; and to know their higher self and lower self. This is the uniting of the Holy Koran of Mecca, for teaching and instructing all Moorish Americans, etc.
2. The key of civilization was and is in the hands of the Asiatic nations. The Moorish, who were ancient Moabites, and the founders of the Holy City of Mecca.
3. The Egyptians who were the Hamitites, and of a direct descendant of Mizraim, the Arabians, the seed of Hagar, Japanese and Chinese.
4. The Hindoos of India, the descendants of the ancient Canaanites, Hittites, and Moabites of the land of Canaan.
5. The Asiatic nations of North, South, and Central America: the Moorish Americans and Mexicans of North America, Brazilians, Argentinians and Chilians in South America.
6. Columbians, Nicaraguans, and the natives of San Salvador in Central America, etc. All of these are Moslems.
7. The Turks are the true descendants of Hagar, who are the chief protectors of the Islamic Creed of Mecca; beginning from Mohammed the First, the founding of the uniting of Islam, by the command of the great universal God–Allah.https://moorishamericannationalrepublic.com/key-concepts/the-divine-origin-of-the-asiatic-nation/

Look at this, Doug just posted this in the Dana Marniche thread from Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science "Koran".
I had this part several times before but I forgot this part,

3. The Egyptians who were the Hamitites

This relating to the Hamitic hypothesis

and there's that term again "Asiatic" which the NOI later adopted also in reference to African Americans

Things that I don't believe but is still part of the Moorish Science doctrine along with other erroneous things here

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:

CHAPTER XLV
Allah.https://moorishamericannationalrepublic.com/key-concepts/the-divine-origin-of-the-asiatic-nation/

Look at this, Doug just posted this in the Dana Marniche thread from Noble Drew Ali's Moorish Science "Koran".
I had this part several times before but I forgot this part,

and there's that term again "Asiatic" which the NOI later adopted also in reference to African Americans

You are clueless and we already knew this. That is why you are all over the place with this. Run run run…looking for excuses.

I have no idea what Doug has to do with this conversation? He's not here, nor is he talking about this conversation. This hiding you do behind other peoples posts, is pathetic. Nine of ten times you are in dispute with Doug.

Now you drag the Moorish science into the conversation, as if you truly know and understand their teachings, when you have nothing to do with Black Americans. Ali Bey has spoken on these things, so you're off again.

Anyway, tell what Doug knows about the NOI and Minister Farrakhan, Griff and Nick?

Minister Farrakhan often stated that Black Americans are the true Jews. When Khalid Muhammad was in Israel, Qumran museum, they told him that Moses was Black. Khalid Muhammad said Blacks are the childeren of Israel the true Hebrew Israelites.

Why don't you go and challenge Dana personally, instead of running your mouth about people who aren't here. I am sure Sa Neter can arrange something.

quote:

3. The Egyptians who were the Hamitites

This relating to the Hamitic hypothesis

This just shows how ignorant and arrogant you actually are. And even if it was true, the doctrine still has been imposed upon Black people globally.

That is the history of this 1700 year old Hamitic doctrine dating back to the 6th century that has terrorized, stigmatized and demonized Black people. Now it's time for you to start quoting those "back migration papers", you are so popular for doing.

You don't even know how horrible and racist it makes you look to defend this racist Hamitic doctrine, with the countless excuses you are making.

You don't even know what the hell you are talking about. Yet you want to battle with Griff, or Nick who has access to documents you can only dream about.

quote:

וּבְנֵ֖י חָ֑ם כּ֥וּשׁ וּמִצְרַ֖יִם וּפ֥וּט וּכְנָֽעַן׃

The descendants of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

ר' תחנא אומ' אף ישראל נקראו כושים, שנ' הלא כבני כושיים אתם לי, וכי כושים היו, אלא מה כושי זה גופו משונה מכל הבריות כך הם ישראל משונים בדרכיהם ובמעשיהם הטובים מכל אומות העולם, לפיכך נקראו כושים. וכתוב אחר אומ' ויאמר עבד המלך הכושי. וכי עבד כושי היה והלא ברוך בן נריה היה, אלא מה כושי זה גופו משונה מן הבריות כך ברוך בן נריה משונה בדרכיו ובמעשיו הטובים, לפיכך נקרא כושי.

Rabbi Tachanah said: The Israelites also are called Cushites, as it is said, "Are ye not as the children of the Cushites unto me, O children of Israel?" (Amos 9:7). Just as the body of this Cushite is different from all creatures, so do the Israelites differ from all the nations of the world in their ways and by their good deeds; therefore are they called Cushites. One Scripture saith, "And Ebedmelech, the Cushite, said" (Jer. 38:12). Was it Ebed? Was he not Baruch, son of Neriah? But just as this Cushite is different in his body from all other people, so was Baruch, son of Neriah…

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, Kush buzzing with wings, ye ol' equals or ransom nation to Yisra'el
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004654#000019

הֲלוֹא כִבְנֵי כֻשִׁיִּים אַתֶּם
:לִי בְּנֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל, נְאֻם-יְהוָה
,הֲלוֹא אֶת-יִשְׂרָאֵל, הֶעֱלֵיתִי מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרַיִם
.וּפְלִשְׁתִּיִּים מִכַּפְתּוֹר, וַאֲרָם מִקִּיר

Aren't you like the Children of the Kushites
to Me, O Children of Israel? says The Eternal.
Have not, Israel, I brought you up out from the Land of Egypt,
and the Philistines from Kaphtor, and Aram from Kir?

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Geber:

וּבְנֵ֖י חָ֑ם כּ֥וּשׁ וּמִצְרַ֖יִם וּפ֥וּט וּכְנָֽעַן׃

The descendants of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.

ר' תחנא אומ' אף ישראל נקראו כושים, שנ' הלא כבני כושיים אתם לי, וכי כושים היו, אלא מה כושי זה גופו משונה מכל הבריות כך הם ישראל משונים בדרכיהם ובמעשיהם הטובים מכל אומות העולם, לפיכך נקראו כושים. וכתוב אחר אומ' ויאמר עבד המלך הכושי. וכי עבד כושי היה והלא ברוך בן נריה היה, אלא מה כושי זה גופו משונה מן הבריות כך ברוך בן נריה משונה בדרכיו ובמעשיו הטובים, לפיכך נקרא כושי.

Rabbi Tachanah said: The Israelites also are called Cushites, as it is said, "Are ye not as the children of the Cushites unto me, O children of Israel?" (Amos 9:7). Just as the body of this Cushite is different from all creatures, so do the Israelites differ from all the nations of the world in their ways and by their good deeds; therefore are they called Cushites. One Scripture saith, "And Ebedmelech, the Cushite, said" (Jer. 38:12). Was it Ebed? Was he not Baruch, son of Neriah? But just as this Cushite is different in his body from all other people, so was Baruch, son of Neriah…

ZE'ERA:

Palestinian `amora of the third generation; born in Babylonia, where he spent
his early youth. He was a pupil of Ḥisda (Ber. 49a), of Huna (ib.), and of Judah
b. Ezekiel in Pumbedita. He associated also with other prominent teachers of the
Babylonian school, as Naḥman b. Jacob (Yer. Ber. 8c), Hamnuna (Zeb. 105b;
Ber. 24b), and Sheshet, who called him a great man (gabra rabba"; 'Er. 66a).

Ze'era's arrival in Palestine and his first experiences there have been recorded
in various anecdotes. He was small of stature and of dark complexion, for which
reason Assi called him "Black Pot" ('Ab. Zarah 16b), according to an expression
current in Babylonia (comp. Meg. 14b; Pes. 88a; Ber. 50a);

Other rabbis are called black pot.
How colour struck was Yisra'el?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eldad ben Maḥli ha-Dani (Hebrew: אֶלְדָּד בֵּן מַחְלִי הַדַּנִי, lit. 'Eldad son of Mahli the Danite') (fl. c. 851 – c. 900) was a ninth-century Jewish merchant, traveller, and philologist. Though probably originally from southern Arabia,[1] he professed to be a citizen of an "independent Jewish state" in East Africa, inhabited by people claiming descent from the lost Tribes of Dan, Asher, Gad, and Naphtali. Eldad visited Babylonia, Kairouan, and Iberia, where he spread fanciful accounts of the Ten Lost Tribes and halakhot which he claimed he had brought from his native country.

Eldad's Hebrew narrative, Sefer Eldad, established his reputation as a philologist whom leading medieval Jewish grammarians and lexicographers quoted as an authority on linguistic difficulties. His halakhot, which deal with the laws of shechita, differ in many places from the Talmudic ordinances, and are introduced in the name of Joshua ben Nun, or, according to another version, of Othniel Ben Kenaz. Eldad's accounts soon spread, and, as usual in such cases, were remolded and amplified by copyists and editors. There are numerous differing versions in several languages.[1]

The tribe of Dan emigrated to the land of gold, Havilah (Kush), shortly after the separation of Judah and Israel. The tribes of Naphtali, Gad, and Asher joined the Danites later. They have a king called Adiel ben Malkiel, a prince by the name of Elizaphan of the house of Elihab, and a judge named Abdan ben Mishael, who has the power to inflict the four capital punishments prescribed in the Law. The four tribes lead a nomadic life, and are continually at war with the five neighboring Ethiopian kings. Each tribe is in the field three months, and every warrior remains in the saddle without dismounting from one Sabbath to the next

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Brother Ben X & Demetric Muhammad discuss Nick Cannon, Louis Farrakhan, Jewish Pressure and more ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkYvDWW_k9I&t=1589s

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^ Lawd, I was today years old when I learned wypipo gave slaves Cocaine...

--------------------

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
^^^^^ Lawd, I was today years old when I learned wypipo gave slaves Cocaine...

Here is that page

quote:
“Employers in the South had made a practice of supplying their black workers with cocaine (Grinspoon and Bakalar 1985:39). According to Ashley (1976:81), plantation owners had “discovered things went better with coke.” Thus, they kept a steady supply on hand to increase productivity and keep workers content. Cocaine was also a cheap incentive to maintain control of workers. “A shrewd boss doling out one-quarter gram a day per man could keep sixteen workers happy and more productive for a full seven days on a single ounce.” (“Coca and Cocaine in the United States” by Richard Harvey Brown, pg.1)

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Brother Ben X:

Rabbi Abraham Cooper joined Nick Cannon on his Cannon Class to discuss Anti Semitism and more! During his show he lied several times on the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan that Brother Ben X clears up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxPcDtMtJ8o

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
“Neither Jewish law, lore nor history addresses race in any way that can be construed as problematic. In fact, the ancestor of the Jewish people, Shem son of Noah, is described by the midrash as having been black (Pirkei D’Rebbe Eliezer, beginning of Chapter 24). The most fundamental teachings of Judaism clearly dismiss racism altogether, such as “You shall love the stranger like yourself” (Leviticus 19:34), or the reminder in Genesis that all of us—regardless of race, color or belief system—were born of the same mom and dad: Adam and Eve. “Why did God create swarms of bees, prides of lions, herds of deer, schools of fish, and flocks of birds, and only one human couple? So that no one can say to another ‘My ancestry is superior to yours’” (Mishnah, Sanhedrin 4:5).”
https://momentmag.com/ask-the-rabbis-does-jewish-law-forbid-racism/

quote:
ברך נח ובניו שנא' ויברך אותם אלהים במתנותיה והנחילם את כל הארץ. ברך לשם ולבניו שחורים ונאים והנחילם את כל ארץ נושבת ברך לחם ובניו שחורים כעורב והנחילם חוף הים ברך ליפת ובניו כלם לבני' ויפי' והנחילם מדבר ושדות אלה הנחלות שהנחילם.

NIMROD AND THE TOWER OF BABEL

Noah brought his sons and his grandsons, and he blessed them with their (several) settlements, and he gave them as an inheritance all the earth. He especially blessed Shem and his sons, (making them) dark but comely, and he gave them the habitable earth. He blessed Ham and his sons, (making them) dark || like the raven, and he gave them as an inheritance the coast of the sea. He blessed Japheth and his sons, (making) them entirely white, and he gave them for an inheritance the desert and its fields; these (are the inheritances with) which he endowed them.

Sefaria.org
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
the tribes of Shem, Ham and Japeth, and all their places...

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WWxqKG_N9Q&bpctr=1595916531

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
^^^^^ what does your post of this video have to do with this thread?

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
According to the Hebrew Bible, Phinehas or Phineas (/ˈfɪniəs/; Hebrew: פִּנְחָס, Modern: Pinəḥas, Tiberian: Pineḥās) was a priest during the Israelites’ Exodus journey. The grandson of Aaron and son of Eleazar, the High Priests (Exodus 6:25), he distinguished himself as a youth at Shittim with his zeal against the heresy of Peor.

The name "Phinehas" probably comes from the Egyptian name Pa-nehasi, Panehesy (Coptic: ⲡⲁⲛⲉϩⲁⲥ).[2][3] According to the Oxford Companion to the Bible, "the Bible also uses Egyptian and Nubian names for the land and its people ... For the Egyptians used to these color variations, the term for their southern neighbors was Neḥesi, 'southerner', which eventually also came to mean 'the black' or 'the Nubian'. This Egyptian root (nḥsj, with the preformative pʾ as a definite article) appears in Exodus 6.25 as the personal name of Aaron's grandson, Phinehas (= Pa-neḥas)".[4] The Theological Wordbook of the Old Testament interprets the name to mean "the bronze-colored one"

Panehesy (p3-nḥsỉ, also spelled Panehsy, Pinehesy, etc.) is an ancient Egyptian masculine name, meaning "the Nubian." It is the original Egyptian form of the Hebrew name Phinehas.[1]

Notable bearers of the name include:

Panehesy, a priest of Aten under Akhenaten,
Panehesy, a priest during the reign of Ramesses II,
Panehesy, vizier under Merenptah,
Panehesy, Viceroy of Kush under Ramesses XI.
An older version of the name is Nehesy.

Nehesy, a ruler of the 14th dynasty
Nehesy, chief treasurer of Hatshepsut

Tell el-Hesi - Petrie was looking for Lacish

Tell el-Hesi (Hebrew: תל חסי‎), or Tell el-Hesy, is a 25-acre archaeological site in Israel. It was the first major site excavated in Palestine, first by Flinders Petrie in 1890 and later by Frederick Jones Bliss in 1891 and 1892, both sponsored by the Palestine Exploration Fund (PEF). Petrie's excavations were one of the first to systematically use stratigraphy and seriation to produce a chronology of the site.[1] Tell el-Hesi is located southwest of the modern Israeli city of Qiryat Gat.

It was originally excavated between 1890 and 1892 by the PEF during five excavation seasons. After brief training under Petrie at Meydum in Egypt, Bliss began two years work at Tell el-Hesi. Using Petrie's ceramic sequence and the pioneering concept of a sequence of 'cities', Bliss was able to establish not only the archaeology of this specific site, but the sequential framework for Levantine archaeology. The final reports were published in 1891 and 1894. Among other discoveries was the remains of what was identified as a blast furnace, with slag and ashes, which was dated to 1500 BC. If the theories of experts are correct, the use of the hot-air blast instead of cold air was known at an extremely early age. Aside from some inscribed pottery of various periods, the significant epigraphic find was a single cuneiform tablet. This tablet is closely related to the Amarna Letters and mentions a person noted as the governor of Lachish in those letters.

"From Iconic to Linear –The Egyptian Scribes of Lachish and the Modification of the Early Alphabet in the Late Bronze Age." In: Alphabets, Texts and Artefacts in the Ancient Near East, Studies presented to Benjamin Sass, eds. I. Finkelstein, C. Robin and T. Römer. Paris: Van Dieren, 2016.

Article Link

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Dr. Khalid Muhammad - Debate on The Origin Of Jesus (1991) | 47 MINUTES LONGER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0ta3TbGfy0

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
the tribes of Shem, Ham and Japeth, and all their places...

https://i.imgur.com/75L4xax.png

These type of maps are very suggestive and tell us the people basically never have moved. The Torah and other deliveries tell us different.
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
^^^^^I should have said... in biblical times.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

you can't be serious

this thread is about Nick Cannon and he just put out this video

meanwhile you and Ish Gebor are posting huge amounts of text not about Nick Cannon or even Professor Griif Quotes

really, you must be joking

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

you can't be serious

meanwhile you and Ish Gebor are posting huge amounts of text not about Nick Cannon or even Professor Griif Quotes

Canon did not just put this video out.. The video is form June 3rd and has nothing to do with the claim of Black Hebrews or anti antisemitism at all..

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ishould have said... in biblical times.

I’m not sure what to think of this, but I’ll post it anyway.

The Migration of Judah

https://youtu.be/koEge5y2rQk

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

you can't be serious

I know you are somewhat slow, so I will explain what we are doing here. The claim by Nick was: we are the Hebrews and Semites are Black, so how can we be anti-Semite, anti-What we are?

So in this thread we started to verify his claims, to be true of false.

The long texts are from the Torah. And the Torah supports his claims. We went over the linguistics and physical characteristics of Semitic speakers and proto-Afroasiatic speakers. Conclusion was these are a Black people.

From the-get-go I told you to disprove Nick and Griff. You haven’t done so, because you can’t. You asked me if they are right about their claims and I answered with yes. After that you started to vilify me, although you have no evidence and support for your arguments. All you have as a response is “you really must be joking”. If the TORAH is a joke, so be it.

No one has disproven what Nick said, even when Nick wanted to talk it over, they said no it’s this and that... and how he needed to “apologize“ to a people who are not even Semitic. Do they have this ancestry? Yes they do, they are not what the ancient Hebrews looked like.

Not even rabbi Cooper has disproved Nick. Cooper started to rant about Farrakhan, white Cooper made false claims about Farrakhan as was shown by Ben X. who went over these false allegations made by Cooper.

Nick wants to setup a table for both the meet. This is something Farrakhan always wanted for years. And many people have been waiting for this. I say let’s do it!

Nick said that “white“ have certain characteristics that has been recorded throughout history. It was white supremacy that has created the conditions in the world as we know them today. In the mind of many whites it’s racist to point out your racism. It’s your people who made racism into a science.

What good does it do to quote Nick and Griff, with interpretation and understanding of what they said? [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

You have contributed nothing of relevance in this thread. Even when you want to be sarcastic over Black people's suffering, it still back fired.

-

-

-
https://www.wizmnews.com/2020/06/03/update-prosecutors-charge-3-more-officers-in-george-floyds-death/

Tell, how many Nick Cannon Class conversations have you actually seen? I have been subscribed to his channel for many years.

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Nun is believed to be derived from an Egyptian hieroglyph of a snake (the Hebrew word for snake, nachash begins with a Nun and snake in Aramaic is

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WWxqKG_N9Q&bpctr=1595916531

This video and song was “premonitory to the white supremacy” Nick talked about with Griff. It’s 400 years of animalistic behavior, imposed upon Black Americans. And when Black Americans start to wonder where it came from, you accuse Nick of being the racist who need to excuse himself? Meanwhile you see nothing wrong with the Hamitic doctrine that has been imposed upon Black people for 1700 years. And when we tell and show that Hebrews moved into Africa (back migrated) you act dull. You, the person who is famous for posting about back migrations. You are known to be dismissive over the marginalized and disfranchised conditions of Black Americans. You've been sitting here making these racist excuses for slavery and the Jim Crown era.
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
In summation

Black Jesus ... Yehoshua was always black....

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^^^
quote:
Nun is believed to be derived from an Egyptian hieroglyph of a snake (the Hebrew word for snake, nachash begins with a Nun and snake in Aramaic is nun) or eel. Some[citation needed] have hypothesized a hieroglyph of fish in water as its origin (in Arabic, nūn means large fish or whale). The Phoenician letter was named nūn "fish", but the glyph has been suggested to descend from a hypothetical Proto-Canaanite naḥš "snake", based on the name in Ethiopic, ultimately from a hieroglyph representing a snake,

I10
(see Middle Bronze Age alphabets). Naḥs in modern Arabic literally means "bad luck". The cognate letter in Ge'ez and descended Semitic languages of Ethiopia is nehas, which also means "brass".

[...]

Buffalo Soldier dreadlock Rasta

Indeed, the crux is in understanding the Proto-Afrasan languages and cultures. Ausar gave us an introduction with his analysis.

-

I have the German edition. I don't know if there is an English release of this book?

quote:

-

It is argued that just as there is a common Afroasiatic language family, so too there is a common Afroasiatic family of religions. There is an inner logic to be found in myths, folk-tales, rituals, customs and beliefs as far apart as Yemen and Nigeria which go back to an ancient past shared by the Bible and the pharaohs.

Using the method of comparative mythology, the author sifts through the work of scholars - including anthropologists, religious historians, archaeologists and classical Greek writers and contemporary comments on them by professional Egyptologists - to build his picture of the Afroasiatic heritage, and how much of it is still with us in modern Western thought.

~Julian Baldick

Black God: The Afroasiatic Roots of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim Religions

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
@ish geber

Could you elaborate a bit more? I believe the man's thesis is that Black God = Storm God

but this is shocking...or is it?

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
@ish geber

Could you elaborate a bit more? I believe the man's thesis is that Black God = Storm God

but this is shocking...or is it?

Yes that is correct essentially it’s about the The Black God as the Storm God. It takes it back to proto-cultures that are in line with Vudun, before Abra Hamic religions became what they are, as we know them.
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Look, there is no way for me to read that whole book right now, and he probably has great research so far be it for me to disagree with that thesis until I can dissect it myself. but are you familiar with Jungian Psychology?

What is inside of you, is projected outwards..

IMHo, proto cultures don't worship a black god because the sky is black before it rains, humans project themselves/self image outward onto nature..

Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, after Our likeness, to rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, and over all the earth itself and every creature that crawls upon it

I am that I am...

"Jung views the God-image as a fundamental aspect of the human psyche and closely connected to the development of the self. In this regard he describes the individuation process as the progressive incarnation of the divine."
When we view the unfoldment of the cosmos in this way, one of the things that comes into focus is how the Self, or God-image, which is a living symbol and doorway into the wholeness of our true nature, is continually differentiating and expressing itself in both inner and outer events."

Carl Jung

'Angry Storm' captured over Tonto Basin, AZ. Angry faceCloud with lightning
 -

I Believe.. proto cultures in the northern hemisphere did not see a black god in the storm, they could only project themselves... THOR?

Another example, that pops out at me, the Egyptians see the Big Dipper is the foreleg of an ox, the Europeans the big dipper is the bear... maybe cause there is no bears in middle egypt... nor did the Egyptians originate anywhere near bears which are very close in northern Israel

I always thought Shango was black because all the orishas are represented as black, not because he is the god of Thunder and lightening... in addition, see double axe in Yoruba... it connects back to Kemet

Francis Cress Welsing

"In all but the agnostic and atheistic groups, the orientation of the person to the concept of God in a given culture begins at the earliest possible age of comprehension. Thus, long before there is true cognitive understanding, there is for even the very, very young child a participation in the practice of God recognition. This participation and practice becomes a part, then, of the child's—and ultimately the adult's—concept and image of self. It is from this self image and self concept that evolve all patterns of behavior, that the determination of mental health or mental illness is made."

"To be Black and to accept the image of the white man as God is the highest possible form of a lack of self respect. Such perception and emotional response is therefore insani¬ty. It ensures that Black people will always look up to white people and therefore will always look down upon themselves.

Only through obliteration of this brain computer logic circuit that "God is a white man" can the reality of Black and other non-white liberation come into being. It is in this direc¬tion that we must propel ourselves in the final decades of the Twentieth Century."

And I will add this, a healthy black mind would immediately reject a single group of people being the only chosen people of GOD...

Godfrey Higgens 1833 Anacalypsis

In Anacalypsis he states that the Jews of Jacob or Israel were Ethiopians:
"There seems to be nothing improbable in these Ethiopians being the tribe of the Jews—the tribe of Jacob or Israel. I think these Ethiopians did come under Jacob, and did settle in Goshen, and gave the names of Maturea and Avaris to the city in which they dwelt." Page 399[12]

In Anacalypsis he states that the Jews of Asia minor were a tribe and colony of black Buddhists from India: "Solomon was a personification or incarnation of wisdom, and the Jews, of Asia Minor were a tribe or colony from India, of black Buddhists, at or about the same time with the Ioudi to Syria, under the Brahmin."
He also states that all the hero Gods and saviours were black too.
"All the hero Gods Theseus, Bacchus, Ćsculapius, &c., were saviours and black saviours too. These black icons were made when man himself was black. He made his God after himself, and then said that man was made after the image of God."[12]

anyway... Phineas means black/nubian/Kush. PERIODT

it is NOT metaphorical....

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

you can't be serious

Canon did not just put this video out.. The video is form June 3rd and has nothing to do with the claim of Black Hebrews or anti antisemitism at all..
I looked into and it and the video seems to have been out May 31

But now a bunch of entertainment websites are talking about it because Nick shared it again on his twitter

web page

seems to be hype, he shared a video so what but these day people think whatever somebody does on twitter is newsworthy

Generally I find Nick Cannon to be extremely corny but the video was heartfelt and the lyrics good

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Look, there is no way for me to read that whole book right now, and he probably has great research so far be it for me to disagree with that thesis until I can dissect it myself. but are you familiar with Jungian Psychology?

It's been a while since I've read Carl Gustav Jung's works. I have to look into it again. And by a while I mean the 90s. It's a good reminder. Thanks.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Look, there is no way for me to read that whole book right now, and he probably has great research so far be it for me to disagree with that thesis until I can dissect it myself. but are you familiar with Jungian Psychology?

here's a link to some of it, see page 19

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Black_God/JBzGsr1bw6cC?hl=en&gbpv=1&dq=black+god&printsec=frontcover

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Yatunde Lisa, Nick Cannon thinks that the Hebrews were black but is not addressing phenotype in that in this comment.

There are dark skinned people in many places in the world.

Nick Cannon is saying here that that African Americans (or at least he and Professor Griff) are Semitic and Hebrews and by birthright.

Is that true?

Suppose you were writing a text book on African Americans. Would it be correct to say

"African Americans are a Semitic people of Hebrew speaking ancestors who came from Africa"

Is this correct?

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Lioness

Who or what is a "semite" in your book?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness

Who or what is a "semite" in your book?

I asked you first
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Nah, it don't work like that with me.
You asked a question but you obviously have an answer already, ( in other words you asked a prejudiced question)

Tell me what is a Semite to you, and then tell me why an African American is not one.

I will leave the Miriam Webster dictionary definition here

Definition of Semite
1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b: a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

Semitic adjective
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

Se·​mit·​ic | \ sə-ˈmi-tik also -ˈme- \
Definition of Semitic (Entry 1 of 2)
1: of, relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic
2: of, relating to, or characteristic of the Semites

The term "Semitic" was created by members of the Göttingen School of History, and specifically by August Ludwig von Schlözer (1781) . Johann Gottfried Eichhorn[18] (1787)[19] coined the name "Semitic" in the late 18th century to designate the languages closely related to Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew.[16] The choice of name was derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the genealogical accounts of the biblical Book of Genesis,[16] or more precisely from the Koine Greek rendering of the name, Σήμ (Sēm). Eichhorn is credited with popularising the term,[20] particularly via a 1795 article "Semitische Sprachen" (Semitic languages) in which he justified the terminology against criticism that Hebrew and Canaanite were the same language despite Canaan being "Hamitic" in the Table of Nations

The most widely spoken Semitic languages today are (numbers given are for native speakers only) Arabic (300 million), Amharic (~65 million), Tigrinya (7 million), Hebrew (~5 million native/L1 speakers), Tigre (~1.05 million), Aramaic (575,000 to 1 million largely Assyrian fluent speakers) and Maltese (483,000 speakers) ...

-

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Nah, it don't work like that with me.
You asked a question but you obviously have an answer already, ( in other words you asked a prejudiced question)

Tell me what is a Semite to you, and then tell me why an African American is not one.

I will leave the Miriam Webster dictionary definition here

Definition of Semite
1a: a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs
b: a descendant of these peoples
2: a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language

Semitic adjective
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

Se·​mit·​ic | \ sə-ˈmi-tik also -ˈme- \
Definition of Semitic (Entry 1 of 2)
1: of, relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic
2: of, relating to, or characteristic of the Semites

The term "Semitic" was created by members of the Göttingen School of History, and specifically by August Ludwig von Schlözer (1781) . Johann Gottfried Eichhorn[18] (1787)[19] coined the name "Semitic" in the late 18th century to designate the languages closely related to Arabic, Aramaic, and Hebrew.[16] The choice of name was derived from Shem, one of the three sons of Noah in the genealogical accounts of the biblical Book of Genesis,[16] or more precisely from the Koine Greek rendering of the name, Σήμ (Sēm). Eichhorn is credited with popularising the term,[20] particularly via a 1795 article "Semitische Sprachen" (Semitic languages) in which he justified the terminology against criticism that Hebrew and Canaanite were the same language despite Canaan being "Hamitic" in the Table of Nations

Ok that seems like a reasonable definition

Nick Cannon says that that African Americans (or at least he and Professor Griff) are Semitic and Hebrews.

Is that true?
and would you say that is true of most African Americans that they are Hebrew Semites?

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
^^^^^^^tell me why an African American is not one.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^^^^tell me why an African American is not one.

I don't think most African Americans are Hebrew Semites.

Do you agree or disagree?

If you can't give me a "no, I disagree"
I am going to assume you don't believe it

Why or why not is secondary to not being a coward and taking a position on the matter.
Failure to disprove a claim does not make it true anyway

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Why don't you think most AA's are Hebrew Semites?
On what evidence to you make that assumption?

Believing is not an issue with me... knowing is what matters

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Why don't you think most AA's are Hebrew Semites?
On what evidence to you make that assumption?

Believing is not an issue with me... knowing is what matters

I don't think most African Americans are Hebrew Semites.

Do you agree or disagree?

If you can't give me a "no, I disagree"
I am going to assume you don't believe it

Why or why not is secondary to not being a coward and taking a position on the matter.
Failure to disprove a claim does not make it true anyway

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Failure to disprove leaves open many possibilities
or many truths

First you must eliminate any chance that it "might" be true..

Maybe you can answer this... is every European Jew Semetic?

Is Ivanka Trump Semetic?

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Failure to disprove leaves open many possibilities
or many truths

First you must eliminate any chance that it "might" be true..

Burden of Proof

The burden of proof (Latin: onus probandi) is the obligation on a party in a dispute to provide sufficient warrant for their position.
When two parties are in a discussion and one makes a claim that the other disputes, the one who makes the claim typically has a burden of proof to justify or substantiate that claim especially . This is also stated in Hitchens's razor, which declares that "what may be asserted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence."

Shifting the burden of proof

One way in which one would attempt to shift the burden of proof is by committing a logical fallacy known as the
Argument from Ignorance. It occurs when either a proposition is assumed to be true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is assumed to be false because it has not yet been proven true.

Argument from Ignorance.

Argument from ignorance (from Latin: argumentum ad ignorantiam), also known as appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false or a proposition is false because it has not yet been proven true. This represents a type of false dichotomy in that it excludes the possibility that there may have been an insufficient investigation to prove that the proposition is either true or false.It also does not allow for the possibility that the answer is unknowable, only knowable in the future, or neither completely true nor completely false. In debates, appeals to ignorance are sometimes used in an attempt to shift the burden of proof

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Yatunde Lisa, Nick Cannon thinks that the Hebrews were black but is not addressing phenotype in that in this comment.

Nick Cannon is saying here that that African Americans (or at least he and Professor Griff) are Semitic and Hebrews and by birthright.

Is that true?

Suppose you were writing a text book on African Americans. Would it be correct to say

"African Americans are a Semitic people of Hebrew speaking ancestors who came from Africa"

Is this correct?

The Hebrews migrated into Africa, into Kush. That is what the Torah, the Encyclopedia Judaica and even the Talmud is saying. This is in support of science.

That is why all over Africa you will see old Hebrew traditions. Even though some of the tradition may have been there already as proto-Afroasiatic cultures.

So your RACIST stereotype concept of the "true negroe" phenotype theory doesn't fly, because Africa is most diverse in pheno- and genotype.

If Nick and Griff walked into places in Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Oman, they would fit right in.

When I was in Egypt, Cairo, they asked me if I was from Saudi Arabia. When I was in the Southern part, they asked me if I was from East Africa. My genetic test showed traces from the Arabian Peninsula (which I already knew from family folklore).

There's Black Americans how have East African, Horn lineage and East Africans, Horners have lineages from Yemen.

The NOI uses this common phrase.

-

This here is what you yourself posted, so stop it with your hideous racist troll games.

quote:
 -

title:

Egyptian glazed relief of a Nubian slave.

http://www.gettyimages.com/pictures/egyptian-glazed-relief-of-a-nubian-slave-from-a-temple-of-news-photo-501585765

Again:

http://www.heritage-images.com/Preview/PreviewPage.aspx?id=2580675&licenseType=RM&from=search&back=2580675&orntn=3

Egyptian glazed relief of a Nubian slave from a Temple of Rameses III at Tel el Jahudiye.

Now the same piece is listed at

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/advanced_result.aspx?pag=99

information link:

http://www.globalegyptianmuseum.org/record.aspx?id=4907

Present location
KUNSTHISTORISCHES MUSEUM [09/001]

International Inventory number
09/001/4907

Inventory number
3896b

Designation
Head of a Beduin from Syria

Archaeological Site
UNKNOWN

Provenance
LOWER EGYPT:  GOVERNORATE OF QALYUBIYA:  TELL EL-YHUDIYA

Materials
MAN MADE MATERIAL:  FAIENCE

I'm assuming that Getty Images has this picture wrongly identified as a Nubian due to the hair style and beard but I can't find a direct link to the KUNSTHISTORISCHES MUSEUM for a description "Head of a Beduin from Syria"

-

Theban Mapping Project's caption:

"Book of Gates, fourth division (P)/fifth hour (H), lower register, scene 30: Syrian and Nubian, two of the "four races of mankind.""

Also I'm getting error messages for the image search and New Photo Database at the Theban Mapping Project

http://www.thebanmappingproject.com/search/

Look at this other Getty Images fuk-up:

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/photo/egypt-luxor-ancient-thebes-valley-of-the-high-res-stock-photography/103023389

Egypt, Luxor, Ancient Thebes, Valley of the Kings, Ramesse III's Tomb, detail of the frescos,
Nubian manservant,
New Kingdom, XIX Dynasty, Ramesse II, 1290-1224 b.

-

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
And as I am sitting here watching news and out of some weird synchronicity... The criminal racist attorney general Barr is being questioned by

Representative Joseph Neguse ( Eritrean) from Colorado's it's first black congressman

His name is Yeshua Negus...

-

Wow and he did a hell of job..

@lioness

Okay... fine.. now you have the burden of proof that European Jews are all Semitic

@ish

Every time I see that Faience I think Hey Stephen A Smith...

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Ish Gebor, Nick Cannon thinks that the Hebrews were black but here he is not talking about phenotype.

But here and in the video Nick Cannon is saying that African Americans (or at least he and Professor Griff) are Semitic and Hebrews

Is that true in your opinion?

If you were writing a text book on African Americans. Would it be correct to say

"African Americans are a Semitic people with Hebrew speaking ancestors"

Is this correct?

I can't debate people you don't even take a position to debate on.

But if someone steps up to the plate with the balls to actually take a position and says

" yes I do think African Americans are a Semitic people with Hebrew speaking ancestors"

Then a debate could actually take place

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
@lioness

Okay... fine.. now you have the burden of proof that European Jews are all Semitic

--------------------

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  17  18  19   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com