EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Will Egyptian men ever stand up to the family? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Will Egyptian men ever stand up to the family?
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks My angle and you are 100% right and yes you are angle [Smile]

Lamb 47 my brother you are great keep up and keep going so we can always keep the good picture and realty of us as egyptian

Bubble
thank you, thank you i think the best that comeout of that topic is the thoughts and description of the real egyptian culture but with europen eyes and that much better than any one of us in egypt can descripe..
yes it happen and will happen always a bad stories and also broken hurts, but what you start her can open people eyes so n more broken hearts/ thanks and i almost agree 97 % with all what you said? my deep respect.

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bubblesperson
Member # 12454

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bubblesperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why, my dear Ahly!!!

WOW, almost a whole 97% - and 'deep respect'?!?!? I am deeply honoured, thank you most kindly for that HUGE compliment!!! Now let me try to carry my much swollen head off to bed, if it's not got too heavy, hahaha....

And you see my reaction?!?!?! Look at your lovely message again, to all three ladies - the HEARTWARMING laanguage you use.... Aaaah, only an Egyptian, only an Egyptian... (Right, - many - dear ladies???)
Thank you again, take care of you, Bubble

Posts: 144 | From: Egypt/Europe | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
His angel
no way i go any where? [Smile] you have me for sure : [Smile]

Bubble

thank you a lots and i can see you are familar with egyptian culture and i am intersting to read your openion about all specail the bad guys.

thank you and take care of your self

Posts: 233 | From: Cairo | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, you know, Bubbles seem to be empty spaces, filled with air. You`ve chosen the wrong name. Compliments!
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahly
Member # 12512

Rate Member
No bubble full with knowldage and respect to her self and others, Bubble i am really intersting in all what you say beacuse it is correct and so close to the facts.
Keep going and i will keep reading your thoughts
Deep Respect

xxbigkisses
Member # 11020

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xxbigkisses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it has been my experience as raising 6 children and american and then being involved in egypt in relationships and also marriage that the older egyptian families fear the things(or people) that they really dont understand.
also these egyptian mothers pressure their sons very much and not only they r forced into responsibilties towards the whole family but also is made to feel ashamed and feel guilty, if they dont "do the right thing" or what "mother wants them to do". but it is the man who is matured and has left his mommy that is grown mentally after time. though he loves his family and feels somewhat responsible for them, they also realize that they themselves need their own life and love, with or without children of their own.
it is the mature man that can stand up to his family, against their demands. with the exception of the parents being in such an elderly state and in need of money for nursing care.
this man who has found love away from his family will stay with the one he loves.... unless he doesnt love u and then his affections will revert back to his family. just like any human being does when their personal relationship is failing or failed.
the younger this man is the harder for him to leave his family. most time the older man needs love of a good woman badly and choose foreigners because they all tell me that they prefer them because they have the real love, whereas the egyptian women marry for title, status, money, possessions, etc.. with love being last on their list. i have heard so many complaints about this.
in the end, there is nothing u will be able to do or say because any man is going to decide on his own what to do about any subject. all u can do is offer your unconditional love and give him your emotional support. nothing u can say can change his mind. believe me. ive had first hand experiences. if u belittle his thoughts on his culture or family issues, it will only push him harder away from u. deal with the loss the best way u know how. good luck..and move on with it, dont lag behind in life or u will feel left out.

Posts: 9 | From: maine, usa | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xxbigkisses:
it has been my experience as raising 6 children and american and then being involved in egypt in relationships and also marriage that the older egyptian families fear the things(or people) that they really dont understand.
also these egyptian mothers pressure their sons very much and not only they r forced into responsibilties towards the whole family but also is made to feel ashamed and feel guilty, if they dont "do the right thing" or what "mother wants them to do". but it is the man who is matured and has left his mommy that is grown mentally after time. though he loves his family and feels somewhat responsible for them, they also realize that they themselves need their own life and love, with or without children of their own.
it is the mature man that can stand up to his family, against their demands. with the exception of the parents being in such an elderly state and in need of money for nursing care.
this man who has found love away from his family will stay with the one he loves.... unless he doesnt love u and then his affections will revert back to his family. just like any human being does when their personal relationship is failing or failed.
the younger this man is the harder for him to leave his family. most time the older man needs love of a good woman badly and choose foreigners because they all tell me that they prefer them because they have the real love, whereas the egyptian women marry for title, status, money, possessions, etc.. with love being last on their list. i have heard so many complaints about this.
in the end, there is nothing u will be able to do or say because any man is going to decide on his own what to do about any subject. all u can do is offer your unconditional love and give him your emotional support. nothing u can say can change his mind. believe me. ive had first hand experiences. if u belittle his thoughts on his culture or family issues, it will only push him harder away from u. deal with the loss the best way u know how. good luck..and move on with it, dont lag behind in life or u will feel left out.

Saved for prosperity.

It really is a precious gem.

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xxbigkisses - Thank you for your posting. It was very difficult for me at 1st to come to terms with what this guy had done to me, how he had lied and used me. However, with the support of some fantastic friends I have realised that i deserved better and had to let this guy go as I would continue to get hurt. I have put it down to another bad experience in my life, these things are certainly sent to try us! I believe in myself and I am loooking forward to what promises to be a very good year for 2007 [Smile]

Take care

Amanda x x

Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com