EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To pursue or not to persue? (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: To pursue or not to persue?
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is getting confusing..... Like I stated in a previous thread..... I don't know who's who any more...
I know for sure who mamasue is....
I know for sure who Tigerlily is....
I know who red sea dolphin is....
I know who karah mia is....
The rest... I'm not sure about... but that'll do for now!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Think there has been a lil confusion... we are not saying Modesty is chimps. But, Ganzoury certainly seems to tick the box. Chimps followed me about the other month too randomly trying to start arguments with me.
I also thought is might have been SLM, but the lack of "lolllll" changed my mind. However, the word "pussy" is definitely a favourite of his, but before he called me pussy (because of kitty being in my name... oh wasn't he a hoot), not sam. Besides, considering Sam gave that man his number, and all SLM done was constantly phone and then remaining silent, I think it is quite clear who the pussy was.

Mamasue... I'm weirdkitty, I have always been weirdkitty, and I always will be weirdkitty [Big Grin]

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Think there has been a lil confusion... we are not saying Modesty is chimps. But, Ganzoury certainly seems to tick the box. Chimps followed me about the other month too randomly trying to start arguments with me.
I also thought is might have been SLM, but the lack of "lolllll" changed my mind. However, the word "pussy" is definitely a favourite of his, but before he called me pussy (because of kitty being in my name... oh wasn't he a hoot), not sam. Besides, considering Sam gave that man his number, and all SLM done was constantly phone and then remaining silent, I think it is quite clear who the pussy was.

Mamasue... I'm weirdkitty, I have always been weirdkitty, and I always will be weirdkitty [Big Grin]

Modesty-Lunacy is Chimps,tooo,she or whatever she chooses to be or hit on [Roll Eyes] at the moment.
Ayisha is a real expert on that and pinned her instantly. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
Tell you what guys.... I'm 100% sure it's not chimps...... It's not her style at all!!!!!
Do we really need to be accusing people without knowing facts....
Naming places, IMHO, is also out of order!!
Every time somebody new comes on the forum, the same people are accused..... I this case, I'm sure you're wrong!!
I don't normally get involved in people being abusive, but I really believe this time that chimps is being accused unjustly!!

I agree with you mamma, modesty is not Chimps. I personally feel Modesty comes from the same troll family that LML and Sands came from. Usually LF doesnt care who is trolling but the abuse towards her character and WK's reminds me of the same kind of judgemental unecessary character attacks that LML and Sands used to be famous for. [Frown]
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
In these days I have the feeling that we have some old users posting with new ID's. When I check the number of posts, maybe it's not more than 100-150 but they give the feeling that they are so familiar with ES. If so, I wonder why?? What happens if they go on with their old ID's? Saying 'I am leaving' and returning don't mean that you are weak

Maybe just a paranoia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you care so much???

Who were YOU before you became sharazat???

Do we really care????

Frankly, I've had the same name since I've registered and I have no reason to change it. However, some women on here have very legitimate reasons to change their names.Others do it for fun, then some do it because they troll till some one calls them on their stupid stories so they change and come back so they can write more stupid crap..

Why do you care so much Rumi?? Who were YOU before you become rumi?? Do we really care ?? [Wink] [Razz]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006823;p=1#000000

Oh how sweet of you to remember one of my posts [Big Grin]

I have said before I have been rumi since I came here ,long before you,so pointing this out is relevant to what?? I didnt post a thread pondering who is a troll and who is not, I really dont care but that doesnt mean I cannot agree or disagree with someone on someone's Identity does it???

Im still waiting for my turkish delight [Big Grin]

Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaha
yall are too damn funny.. act 2 tomorrow??

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ~Slewth~ and I've been ~Slewth~ and will remain ~ Slewth~ [Razz]
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ghazoury... Modesty... Tinky winky... Dipsy.... Lala... Po.... whoever.... I don't think any of them are chimps... with the possible exception of Flying trucks....... why would she need more than one identity?? I'm confused!!!
This thread has turned surreal!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was a Cheeky Ferret but got upgraded to Lady Ferret... but I will always be cheeky at heart [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Rumi, ya smart woman [Big Grin]

Don't tell me that you don't see the contradiction between your 2 posts [Smile]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after reading this lot i dont have a bloody clue who I am [Frown]

but, flying trucks is chimps
tom jones is chimps
ghazoury is possibly chimps...or the other Gaza nutter with a million names who gets girls preggers and buggers off
MoDeStY im 99.9% sure is chimps although its not her 'normal' blurb, but what IS normal to chimps anyway?? she swings high on both sides of the tree rememeber so for every evil mouth there is a saint preaching

mamasue, i dont beleive you are mamasue, i think you are samia in disguise [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

why would she need more than one ID? because shes nuts and really has that many personalities in real life and because sometimes she needs to 'be' someone who can say certain things and other times she needs to stick to being 'pious'.

I am NOT an expert on trolls, I wish I was. Sometimes it takes me months and all the clues are there and I still dont see it. [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaza is or was [Wink] Mazen,Yanal,??????????, YoungEgyptianGuy,NileHilton...and about 2 more others.
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only 2 more others? [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
only 2 more others? [Big Grin]

Only 2 more others that I might remember [Big Grin]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the funny thing is only tami made her admit who she was...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
the funny thing is only tami made her admit who she was...

Who's Tami??? (I seem to live my life in a state of confusion!!!) [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Tami is Momma Dukes [Big Grin]

--------------------

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
u know after all this time i did not think that chimps was even still here.. i always thought yall were crazy callin everyone chimps.. i appoligize and i see she is really still here,,,
does anyone watch days of our lives???
all the new changed people i dont know who is who any more...

--------------------

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
after reading this lot i dont have a bloody clue who I am [Frown]

but, flying trucks is chimps
tom jones is chimps
ghazoury is possibly chimps...or the other Gaza nutter with a million names who gets girls preggers and buggers off
MoDeStY im 99.9% sure is chimps although its not her 'normal' blurb, but what IS normal to chimps anyway?? she swings high on both sides of the tree rememeber so for every evil mouth there is a saint preaching

mamasue, i dont beleive you are mamasue, i think you are samia in disguise [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

why would she need more than one ID? because shes nuts and really has that many personalities in real life and because sometimes she needs to 'be' someone who can say certain things and other times she needs to stick to being 'pious'.

Ayisha..... sometimes I don't believe I'm mamasue either.... but samia has definitely left the building!!!

Ghazoury and Gaza??? I think they're possibly the same Egyptian guy..... very similar styles!
I'm sure Ghazoury isn't chimps.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah who cares!!!

True colours always shine through so if they were idiots under one name they sure as hell will be idiots under another!

Same as the pretentious uppity smug feckers whose true colours always seem to pop through [Big Grin]

Peterorough, lmfao... what is that all about???

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am advocate and always have been [Big Grin]
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Dalia*
Member # 13012

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snapdragon:

<For her, she simply would be asked to leave the country ... if there was no orfi. >

My husband is Egyptian. He is also a lawyer. He has done in the past (he says) approximately 100 or so orfi marriages. Some were Egyptian/Egyptian orfi's based on what I said previously about retirement issues. A few were of young couples and a good portion were Egyptian/foreigners for the case of being alone.

Snapdragon, you never answered my question whether you know of any cases where a couple experienced those negative legal consequences you mentioned because of being alone together.

Personally, I don't believe there is a law against this unless someone proves otherwise. Every single Egyptian I've talked to about this was quite surprised at that suggestion.

Since your husband is a lawyer, it should be easy for you to find out the corresponding law and post it here, if it does exist. So why don't you do that and end the argument once and for all?

Btw, I'm referring to a law that explicitly forbids people of opposite genders to be alone in a flat together -- not a law against prostitution, adultery or anything like that.

Thanks.

Posts: 2803 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com