EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » To pursue or not to persue? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: To pursue or not to persue?
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
^^^^ someone needs thearpy [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] I think i know who this is [Roll Eyes]

Please! I am terrible at guess the troll! Would someone please just say who the freaky peeps are?
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
Your arabic is as bad as your english and who the hell has a red ass!!!!

7omaar

me after a good session of, how do you british people say it? SNOGGING.
looooooool

and btw i know who ur ganzoury is.

hes that dude that knocked that one girl up on here.
i can tell its him because he puts.a.period.between.sentences.like.this.all.the.time.and.never.uses.any.spaces.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slewth
Member # 16166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slewth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
New Yorkers also call it " boffing". [Razz]
Posts: 199 | From: ...under the radar.... | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SherryBlueBerry
Member # 13867

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SherryBlueBerry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I am whore too haha...when I was in Egypt with my friend...we went to Hurghada and La Pasha was not going to let him stay in my room...I yelled and slapped my hand down on the desk..and finally the desk clerk and manager said...Please madame...just go to your room and take him with you! hahaha...next time...we will do the orfi to avoid me yelling again ... I don't mind...I don't want to marry him...I like my life in USA and he likes his in Egypt...but in between we like each other [Smile] )

What is a sweethore???

Posts: 263 | From: Georgia USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by slewth:
quote:
New Yorkers also call it " boffing". [Razz]
I thought 'boffing' was shagging?
Snogging is just kissing.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clear and QSY
Member # 15597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clear and QSY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly, I'd like to thank Ayisha for the synopsis on the history of marriage. Very interesting indeed.

Secondly, I am confused. What exactly did WK lie about?

Posts: 1626 | From: whatever, wherever | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're welcome mini, although apparently the Holland bit is wrong [Roll Eyes]

We are all confused as to what WK lied about, even her as she has been quite straight in all of it, but then this is ES, one doesnt have to actually LIE to be accused of lying. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being called a liar is certainly a new one for me. Maybe the person ran away because it realised it had no explanation, just empty insults.
So, wouldn't surprise me if it is chimps, that weirdo followed me around the other month too.
You have to wonder how miserable some people's lives must be, that insulting strangers is considered a fun past time.

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in shock SQ said shagging tbh! Such a crass word young lady [Big Grin]

I just cannot fathom why people who think that throwing insults at other people will make them look like good people who are actually sitting up there on a moral high ground.

Some people really do discredit their own culture and faith. I have no respect for people who think belittling others is a good and honest trait.

Some people are so undignified.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Being called a liar is certainly a new one for me. Maybe the person ran away because it realised it had no explanation, just empty insults.
So, wouldn't surprise me if it is chimps, that weirdo followed me around the other month too.
You have to wonder how miserable some people's lives must be, that insulting strangers is considered a fun past time.

The weirdo IS Chimps,aka the Monkey Woman [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:

The weirdo IS Chimps,aka the Monkey Woman [Big Grin]
oh she is here, alive and well and i know exactly who it is too.

her life is miserable, but she had a reason to hate me, i did F her man afterall and he even tried to continue with me after we parted a while, he married her and then called me up all the way from sinai just to tell me how ugly fat and stinky she is loooool but i recently found out that he was married to her while he went with me.

Posts: 2757 | From: YOU CAN ONLY SEE WHAT I CHOOSE TO SHOW, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE YOU JUST DONT KNOW | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PMSL ... This person is a 44 year old woman from Peterborough!!! You couldn't make this **** up!!!

Seriously, I thought it was some young 17 year old who was ignorant towards life, seems I just got the age wrong.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tell you what guys.... I'm 100% sure it's not chimps...... It's not her style at all!!!!!
Do we really need to be accusing people without knowing facts....
Naming places, IMHO, is also out of order!!
Every time somebody new comes on the forum, the same people are accused..... I this case, I'm sure you're wrong!!
I don't normally get involved in people being abusive, but I really believe this time that chimps is being accused unjustly!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't care who it is this time acting like an idiot but it is still funny to find out that the one who followed my ass round ES in December(Chimps) calling me foul and abusive names is some old bird from Peterborough [Big Grin]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LF... are you convinced it's chimps???
I'm convinced its not!!!
44 is an old bird??? That's scarey!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats is a some old bird ?
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what the hell did i miss???who is being accused now???i have been known to use foul language too but that doesnt make me her....90% of users on es used foul language at one time or another....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
I don't care who it is this time acting like an idiot but it is still funny to find out that the one who followed my ass round ES in December(Chimps) calling me foul and abusive names is some old bird from Peterborough [Big Grin]

I haven't a clue. Just the youtube thing made me laugh

I thought it was SLM actually becasue of the double commas...

What's an old bird lol... really, this does what it says on the tin!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
what the hell did i miss???who is being accused now???i have been known to use foul language too but that doesnt make me her....90% of users on es used foul language at one time or another....

Tina, your language is like a troopers but you are never directly or deliberately foul towards others with the intent to provoke a reaction. That is the difference.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

it says on the tin!

I dont understand [Confused]
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Tina, your language is like a troopers but you are never directly or deliberately foul towards others with the intent to provoke a reaction. That is the difference.
well its foul when i am provoked but i dont intentionaly start things...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I am lost here [Roll Eyes]
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingTrucks:
quote:
[QUOTE]

I dont understand [Confused]
me neither!!! [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At which point did you get lost?
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

What's an old bird lol... really, this does what it says on the tin!

is this the old bird your referring too
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3110/2803434129_7d408e39d8.jpg [Big Grin]
beautiful as aphrodite and wise as athena [Big Grin]
i cannot wait to get really old .

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
I'd like to be the "old bird on the tin!!!" [Smile]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At which point did you get lost?
Not sure i let you know soon
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
I got lost about 9 pages ago!!! [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mamasue:
I'd like to be the "old bird on the tin!!!" [Smile]

[Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, 'it does what it says on the tin'.. English saying adopted from an advert.

Basically means it is obvious!

Old bird... birds and the bees. Bird being a woman, old - the opposite of young.

Is google down again [Wink]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Ah, 'it does what it says on the tin'.. English saying adopted from an advert.

Basically means it is obvious!

Old bird... birds and the bees. Bird being a woman, old - the opposite of young.

Is google down again [Wink]

So your saying 44 is old [Roll Eyes] funny my mum is 67 and she rocks [Big Grin]
Rumicrazieluv
Member # 12053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumicrazieluv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tell you what guys.... I'm 100% sure it's not chimps...... It's not her style at all!!!!!
Every time somebody new comes on the forum, the same people are accused..... I this case, I'm sure you're wrong!!
I don't normally get involved in people being abusive, but I really believe this time that chimps is being accused unjustly!!

I agree with you mamma, modesty is not Chimps. I personally feel Modesty comes from the same troll family that LML and Sands came from. Usually LF doesnt care who is trolling but the abuse towards her character and WK's reminds me of the same kind of judgemental unecessary character attacks that LML and Sands used to be famous for. [Frown]
Posts: 1121 | From: Too crazy to look at a freakin map to find out.. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/chimpsyrocks

note how she says, Fed up with life miss someone to much but then thats life got to get on with it and live it

oopsey me.

all i can say is its a small world after all.

i mean how was i to know one of my ex BF's was her husband on vacation??? not my fault he lied and me and him were closer in age then him and her.
he really wanted to marry me, but he was a poor teacher from sinai. ew.
he used to tell me he only made the equivalent of $90 us dollars a month. like, ew!

no wonder he scrammed to england and married the first hag he met. thats her own fault. could have been me if i wasnt smart enough.

i mean people say, how can u chose a man based on his money? its not because i want a mans money...not at all...it because these poor guys are the ones surfing the web for victims and then cheating later on. it isnt gonna be me. they want the first woman for the $$$$, who is usually the old ugly one, then the younger girl on the side for the real love. i refuse to be the other woman.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Isn't flying trucks chimps!!!

Well considering I thought the author was a kid then yes 44 is old... I expected to see a 15 year olds profile [Big Grin] I never thought it could be a grown woman with an alleged Degree...

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukes:

note how she says, Fed up with life miss someone to much but then thats life got to get on with it and live it

oopsey me.

i mean how was i to know one of my ex BF's was her husband on vacation??? not my fault he lied and me and him were closer in age then him and her.
he used to tell me he only made the equivalent of $90 us dollars a month. like, ew!

no wonder he scrammed to england and married the first hag he met. thats her own fault. could have been me if i wasnt smart enough.

[Big Grin]
Nice music

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:

oopsey me.

i mean people say, how can u chose a man based on his money? its not because i want a mans money...not at all...it because these poor guys are the ones surfing the web for victims and then cheating later on. it isnt gonna be me. they want the first woman for the $$$$, who is usually the old ugly one, then the younger girl on the side for the real love. i refuse to be the other woman.

Is he not a twin [Big Grin] you never know [Wink]
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Isn't flying trucks chimps!!!

Well considering I thought the author was a kid then yes 44 is old... I expected to see a 15 year olds profile [Big Grin] I never thought it could be a grown woman with an alleged Degree...

Sun stroke (passing the lotion [Big Grin]
Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

oopsey me.

there she IS!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

♫ ♫ i had ur maaan i had ur maaaan and he dont like u and he dont like u
he says ur stanky he says ur stanky and u smell like fish and u smell like fish ♫ ♫ (or as he put it...'my wife her kuss it smells like donkey ****'. i mean come on he made a phone call from sinai to philly just to effing tell me that!
loooooool

and no he aint no twin cuz he described ur smelly ass down to a T.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
i wish she didnt block the just a memory now video. thats the one with her and her man on it. the one that lead me to find out SHE was the wife.

and boy is she an ugly thing. of course only her kind of comments can come out of such an ugly face. i mean we are talking DIRTY...with a captial DIRTY.
and fat!!! like i have no beef with big...curves rock, but she takes it to a level where u look at her and KNOW she smells. she wears a momo and wraps a dirty arabic rag around her hair to keep from having to style it...im not talkig hijab either, i mean just wrapped under on tied on top like she is fifi fukking abdo or something with greasy little strands trying to escape from the sides.
bad bad bad skin...dirty fingernails, i mean this chick i have no clue how she got kids cuz if i was a man and saw her nekked, id go gay.

i thought the things her man told me were just BS then i saw her pics and was like DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!

Hey dont bring kids into it ok !!! this then goes way beyond the mark beleive me and you think your good looking
http://photos-e.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v2330/188/23/634685254/s634685254_2550684_7624.jpg
this is you is it not .
I think you have one to many

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah, I remember now, you are a double act.
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

oopsey me.

there she IS!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!

♫ ♫ i had ur maaan i had ur maaaan and he dont like u and he dont like u
he says ur stanky he says ur stanky and u smell like fish and u smell like fish ♫ ♫ (or as he put it...'my wife her kuss it smells like donkey ****'. i mean come on he made a phone call from sinai to philly just to effing tell me that!
loooooool

and no he aint no twin cuz he described ur smelly ass down to a T.

lol no egyptian does this if anyone knows this as i have just been pmed your a fantasy bitch .
yes i know of the phone calls i was there lol your arabic is shite beleive me .
Oh and i think i know my husband has a twin lol hes just married in nov last year .
And this smelly ass is doing just fine lol
loooooooooooooooooooooolalalalalaaaaaaaaah [Big Grin]

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Ah, I remember now, you are a double act.

get a grip ok its just this name on here ok you spend too much time on here .
I just come on after a lovely pm i got .
And your not my problem this was pursue and not to pursue ,maybe you should get back on track .
Where shall we start with a song [Smile]

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
**sniff sniff
damn girl u got it stinkin' like a chinese dumpster in here!

and btw....he didnt speak to me in arabic EVER. he said it and even wrote me emails in plain damn english..so HAA ya couldnt have been there!he was in europe...plus he wasnt even in egypt at the time BITCH! and he dont have no twin....tell me, where u guys married when he cousin was killed in that car crash? cuz im the one came crying to.

looks like i ripped the worm out its hole so easily.

how to trick a troll: get them to reveal themself by pushing their buttons so bad they cant resist fighting back.

loool ur so weak.
now do us a favor and close ur legs.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I would love to stay around and try to decipher your English but frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn [Big Grin]

Have fun kids...

Momma_Dukes
Member # 14252

Rate Member
i can care less either.. im just bored and she was the only means of cheap entertainment for me for the last 1/2 hour til it was time for me to clock out.
yes im an evil whore.

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
I would love to stay around and try to decipher your English but frankly my dear, I couldn't give a damn [Big Grin]

Have fun kids...

nite nite [Big Grin] says the old woman
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Don't forget the Oil of Olay...
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
**sniff sniff
damn girl u got it stinkin' like a chinese dumpster in here!

and btw....he didnt speak to me in arabic EVER. he said it and even wrote me emails in plain damn english..so HAA ya couldnt have been there!he was in europe...plus he wasnt even in egypt at the time BITCH! and he dont have no twin....tell me, where u guys married when he cousin was killed in that car crash? cuz im the one came crying to.

looks like i ripped the worm out its hole so easily.

how to trick a troll: get them to reveal themself by pushing their buttons so bad they cant resist fighting back.

loool ur so weak.
now do us a favor and close ur legs.

LOL his cousin was killed in 2004
i suppose u know when his dad died as well thats when we was married not when the cousin died LOL and i never said he spoke arabic u did to my mum when she picked the phone up she told me chicken voice .
And i my husband is a twin i can assure you i have sat wif my husband and seen u on webcam and u was huge then .
but really MD if i was that bothered i would have said something then long ago I DONT CARE ,i know my husband and i can assure you a member here as met my husband and hes not like anything you portray of me and what he thinks of me .
Please do carry it on and say as you please i know who is truth and who is not .I am not denying you spoke to him but then you was talking to over a dozen at the time was you not .
I am glad you think i am hag i am glad you think i am ugly compared to some here i am a beaut .But i dont call my enemy ugly old hag like you do ,you think your a beauty the only thing to come from you thats a beaut is your daughter ,
and my girl is a beaut too even my sons ,so we should be equal here [Wink]
Good night i am glad all of you had the dig at my exspence .

FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
quote:
Don't forget the Oil of Olay...

thought you was off ,whats up keyboard stuck
I be careful not all old women have bad skin remember hard skin in egypt is a must ,before you get slapped by an egyptian women on the cheeky chops . [Smile] Same time next year ok
nite.

'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rumicrazieluv:
quote:

I agree with you mamma, modesty is not Chimps. I personally feel Modesty comes from the same troll family that LML and Sands came from. Usually LF doesnt care who is trolling but the abuse towards her character and WK's reminds me of the same kind of judgemental unecessary character attacks that LML and Sands used to be famous for. [Frown]
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat':
In these days I have the feeling that we have some old users posting with new ID's. When I check the number of posts, maybe it's not more than 100-150 but they give the feeling that they are so familiar with ES. If so, I wonder why?? What happens if they go on with their old ID's? Saying 'I am leaving' and returning don't mean that you are weak

Maybe just a paranoia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you care so much???

Who were YOU before you became sharazat???

Do we really care????

Frankly, I've had the same name since I've registered and I have no reason to change it. However, some women on here have very legitimate reasons to change their names.Others do it for fun, then some do it because they troll till some one calls them on their stupid stories so they change and come back so they can write more stupid crap..

Why do you care so much Rumi?? Who were YOU before you become rumi?? Do we really care ?? [Wink] [Razz]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=006823;p=1#000000

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com