EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Was Roman Empire White? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Was Roman Empire White?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
LOL, Your boat is sinking fast..All you have is a curly Haired Caucasian..

Mitochondrial DNA variation in an isolated area of Central Italy

Background: The genetic variation in Italy is the result of ancient population movement, demographic change, and geography. The increasing possibility of studying the maternal genetic structure of selected Italian population samples at a high level of phylogenetic resolution provides a particularly useful model to assess the presence of genetic traces of the ancient people who lived in Italy in pre-Roman times in present populations

Aim: In this study we reconstructed the genetic maternal history of Jenne and Vallepietra, two mountain communities in the Aniene Valley in the Simbruini Mountains near Rome. Both communities have been spared external invasion due to their geographic location, which very likely preserved the genetic pool of these autochthonous populations.

Subjects and methods: The study population (124 individuals from Jenne and Vallepietra) were investigated for D-loop mtDNA hypervariable segments I (HVS-I) and II (HVS-II) and for informative single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) within the coding region. The detected haplotypes were then compared with those of other Italian, European and Mediterranean populations.

Results: The distribution of mtDNA diversity in Jenne and Vallepietra, although similar to that found in other European populations, [Smile] shows a basic variability and the typical signs of a certain degree of isolation between them and other populations analysed; in particular, the Vallepietra sample showed an unusually high frequency (71.3%) of mtDNA haplogroups which are typical of Near Eastern and South-Western Asian populations. [Smile]

Conclusion: The high degree of differentiation between the two villages is intriguing, since it suggests a low level of gene flow between them, despite their close geographic proximity and shared linguistic features. The degree of their genetic isolation, also in comparison to other Italian, European and Mediterranean populations, is consistent with isolation among geographically separated populations.

Read More: http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/03014461003720304

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^

Hallmark of a Caucasian:

Pale pink Albino skin

Straight Neanderthal Hair

Coloured eyes

The MTdna they are studying are those of
Goths and Cagoths like you that conquered
and settled in Rome.

Just like the Turks of Egypt pretend
they were ancient Kemits
the Lombardis of Italy
pretend that they were the ancient Romans.

Gwoat, a curly haired Caucasian was not yet born! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gwoat

Where is your owner Lioness?

She has been unusually quiet today...Is it the
beatdown was too much??

Where Lioness fears to tread, how can a pink gwoat like you survive?

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
^^^^

Hallmark of a Caucasian:

Pale pink Albino skin

Coloured eyes

and settled in Rome.

they were ancient Kemits
the Lombardis of Italy

Your boat has sunk, nw we know the last stone holding your glass house up.."Curly Hair"..LMAO..

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

quote:
^^^ I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

quote and photo from:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003476;p=2

Severus

-

I think we just have a little misunderstanding here. Ironlion like Wally, subscribes to the curly haired theory. The curly haired theory states that if the person has curly hair they are black.
So we just have to learn to respect their point of view.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness you foolish child, EVERYTHING is relative!

PURE HUMAN:

-

PURE ALBINO:

-

EVERYONE ELSE IS "RELATIVE" TO THOSE TWO!

THUS:

This one is MORE Albino.

-

This one is a "Tweener"

-

And This one is MORE Black

-

Lack of Melanin in your Brain, obviously precludes your understanding of this, so please, just take my word for it.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^

Hallmark of a Caucasian:

Pale pink Albino skin

Coloured eyes

and settled in Rome.

they were ancient Kemits
the Lombardis of Italy

Your boat has sunk, nw we know the last stone holding your glass house up.."Curly Hair"..LMAO..

Here is the name of the gene that was
sequenced recently which is shared by both
Neanderthals and so-called pinks. This gene
is responsible for your straight hair:

READ

THADA: Thyroid adenoma associated. NIDDM association.

[Sequenced from neanderthal sample.]

‘Common Variants in the Trichohyalin Gene Are Associated with Straight Hair in Europeans’.

http://theamazingworldofpsychiatry.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/what-are-the-implications-of-the-sequencing-of-the-neanderthal-genome/

Name the gene which causes curly hair
in pink-white Goths! Go ahead, name it!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals.

"The gene is certainly older than 50,000 years and it could be as old as 100,000."

Neanderthals were skilled hunters and warriors who are thought to have indulged in cannibalism, eating of human flesh by other humans. .

But experts insist they were really a caring bunch at heart.

Small with slumped shoulders, prominent brows and a high forehead, Neanderthal man had a broad chest and muscular arms and legs. Scientists say the stereotypical Scot would not be too far removed from his Neanderthal ancestors.

Indeed, Scots have long celebrated the traits of defiance and disobedience that are often found in redheads with hair- trigger tempers.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FLINTSCOTS%3B+Scientist+says+red+hair+gene+is+Neanderthal-a073222285

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] ^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt [Big Grin]

Lion!

Compare the bust of Marcus Aurelius

-

With the bust of His Imperial Majesty
 -

And this picture of HIM the King of the Black Dreads!!
 -

quote:
Jeri the Pink Gwoat cries:

The Science of Trichology (the scientific analysis of hair)

Many Black scholars try skillfully to avoid the hair problem. This is a mistake! In 1914, a white doctor in Detroit initiated divorce proceeding against his wife whom he suspected of being a “closet Negro”. At the trial, the Columbia University anthropologist, Professor Franz Boas (1858-1942), was called upon as a race expert. Boas declared: “If this woman has any of the characteristics of the Negro race it would be easy to find them . . . one characteristic that is regarded as reliable is the hair. You can tell by microscopic examination of a cross-section of hair to what race that person belongs.”

With this revelation, trichology (the scientific analysis of hair) reached the American public. But what are these differences?

Sorry Jari, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Next we will broach the spiritual relationship
between Rome and Africa.

Because it is often true that a peoples heart would be found where-ever the origin of their gods are found.

A people's spirituality is an outer manifestation in formalized rituals of their inner-most desire.

The oldest and the most pretigious Roman gods were all black Africans. Black Africans with wooly hair and the glorious dark skin.

Those early Roman gods & goddesses such as, Apollo, Zeus, Hercules, Athena, Venus, were all black, being renditions of the black Egyptian gods.

Those gods and goddess did not change colour on arriving in old Rome. They remained in their original forms.

Thus one can say with solid assurance that indeed, Romans worshipped black people as their Gods!

I think they have to be black to worship black people as their gods. Or their ancestors had to be black to their own knowledge.

The Cagotic barbarians began changing the images of those gods and goddess to their albino image. Just like they did with the image of the latter-day god Jesus, and the goddess Maria.

I have images of those black gods of Rome, (made and worshipped by Romans) as they were originally conceived.

We will be exploring them in time and turn.

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
As We can See IronLiar's 3 sources cntradict each other...LMAO..

This Source says Nederthals had Hair and skin Variety on only 1% were MCR1 Plus it claims that Humans and Neaderthal had different evolutionary paths to Red Hair..

[Smile]

quote:
The whole shebang!

MC1R Gene Mutations Suggest some Neanderthals Were Red Heads

The international team says that Neanderthals' pigmentation may even have been as varied as that of modern humans, and that at least 1 percent of Neanderthals were likely redheads.

To ensure that the MC1R point mutation was not due to contamination from modern humans, the scientists checked some 3,700 people, including those previously sequenced for the gene as well as everyone involved in the excavation and genetic analysis of the two Neanderthals. None showed the mutation, suggesting that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens followed different evolutionary paths to the same redheaded appearance.

- Harvard

Iron Lion Source..Claims 4% has no evolutionary benefit, Tin Liar is too stupid to realize MC1R is an Evolutionary mutation not a Relic like the 4% N. Genes..

The Neanderthal DNA appears in the modern human genomes randomly, suggesting it offers no evolutionary benefit and is merely a genetic relic.

Iron Lion Source..
quote:
Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals.

"The gene is certainly older than 50,000 years and it could be as old as 100,000."

Neanderthals were skilled hunters and warriors who are thought to have indulged in cannibalism, eating of human flesh by other humans. .

Small with slumped shoulders, prominent brows and a high forehead, Neanderthal man had a broad chest and muscular arms and legs. Scientists say the stereotypical Scot would not be too far removed from his Neanderthal ancestors.

Indeed, Scots have long celebrated the traits of defiance and disobedience that are often found in redheads with hair- trigger tempers.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FLINTSCOTS%3B+Scientist+says+red+hair+gene+is+Neanderthal-a073222285

^^^
Now this clown finds some moron who claims "Scots" are Red Head neaderthal based on somebody's opion and not Biological studies or Genetic studies..and this..LMAO, depite the evidence showing that Neaderthals were not Humans not thought like Human beings..but even so, The Scots are One of many Caucasians.

Once Again Tin Lion failed to shw Straight Hair=4% neaderthal Genenes in Human Biology..

LMAO

Tin Liar is mentally unstabble, her self hating mentality is dependent on stealing Whiteboy Rome..LOL

Go Back to I-talia bitch..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
between Rome and Africa.

Because it is often true that a peoples heart would be found where-ever the origin of their gods are found.

A people's spirituality is an outer manifestation in formalized rituals of their inner-most desire.

The oldest and the most pretigious Roman gods were all black Africans. Black Africans with wooly hair and the glorious dark skin.

Those early Roman gods & goddesses such as, Apollo, Zeus, Hercules, Athena, Venus, were all black, being renditions of the black Egyptian gods.

Those gods and goddess did not change colour on arriving in old Rome. They remained in their original forms.

Thus one can say with solid assurance that indeed, Romans worshipped black people as their Gods!

I think they have to be black to worship black people as their gods. Or their ancestors had to be black to their own knowledge.

The Cagotic barbarians began changing the images of those gods and goddess to their albino image. Just like they did with the image of the latter-day god Jesus, and the goddess Maria.

I have images of those black gods of Rome, (made and worshipped by Romans) as they were originally conceived.

Lion!

Introducing the black Roman God Hercules and his hunting dog as depicted by contemporary Romans [Big Grin] No animal hair...! Regard!  -
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

This Source says Nederthals had Hair and skin Variety on only 1% were MCR1 .....

Plus blah blah blah...different evolutionary paths to Red Hair..

[Smile]

quote:
....[/b][/i]

Iron Lion Source..
[qb] ....

^^^
Now this clown finds some moron who claims "Scots" are Red Head neaderthal based on somebody's opion and not Biological studies or Genetic studies..and this..LMAO, depite the evidence showing that Neaderthals were not Humans not thought like Human beings..but even so, The Scots are One of many Caucasians.

blah...blah...blah...

OXFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLAR vs. Jari the Gwoat:

Oxford University boffins at the Institute of Molecular Medicine say mischief and mayhem is in the genes - the gene that causes red hair.

Neanderthals were a thuggish race of bruisers who roamed Europe 50,000 years ago, living in caves.

It had been thought they were driven to extinction when modern man appeared on the scene from Africa 30,000 years ago.

But genealogist Dr Rosalind Harding says they survived and live on in red-haired Scots.

Around 10 per cent of Scots have red hair and a further 40 per cent carry the ginger gene.

But evolution expert Dr Harding claims that gene pre-dates the arrival of homo sapiens Homo sapiens

In fact, it could be up to 100,000 years old.

And he insists it could not have originated in Africa because it is also associated with freckles and fair skin.

These are traits which natural selection would never have allowed in the blistering African heat.

And that, say experts, suggests the gene must have come from the people that were here before modern man came out of Africa - the Neanderthals.

Rather than being driven out of existence, they say he may actually have formed relationships with the new arrivals.

Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals..Neanderthals...Neanderthals....Neanderthaaaaaa

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member

This Source says Nederthals had Hair and skin Variety on only 1% were MCR1 Plus it claims that Humans and Neaderthal had different evolutionary paths to Red Hair..

[Smile]

quote:
The whole shebang!

MC1R Gene Mutations Suggest some Neanderthals Were Red Heads

The international team says that Neanderthals' pigmentation may even have been as varied as that of modern humans, and that at least 1 percent of Neanderthals were likely redheads.

To ensure that the MC1R point mutation was not due to contamination from modern humans, the scientists checked some 3,700 people, including those previously sequenced for the gene as well as everyone involved in the excavation and genetic analysis of the two Neanderthals. None showed the mutation, suggesting that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens followed different evolutionary paths to the same redheaded appearance.

- Harvard

Iron Lion Source..Claims 4% has no evolutionary benefit, Tin Liar is too stupid to realize MC1R is an Evolutionary mutation not a Relic like the 4% N. Genes..

The Neanderthal DNA appears in the modern human genomes randomly, suggesting it offers no evolutionary benefit and is merely a genetic relic.

Iron Lion Source..
quote:

^^^

Once Again Tin Lion failed to shw Straight Hair=4% neaderthal Genenes in Human Biology..

LMAO

Tin Liar is mentally unstabble, her self hating mentality is dependent on stealing Whiteboy Rome..LOL

Go Back to I-talia bitch..

quote:
quote:

This Source says Nederthals had Hair and skin Variety on only 1% were MCR1 .....

Plus blah blah blah...different evolutionary paths to Red Hair..

[Smile]

quote:
....[/b][/i]

Iron Lion Source..
[qb] ....

^^^

blah...blah...blah...

OXFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLAR vs. Jari the Gwoat:

Oxford University boffins at the Institute of Molecular Medicine say mischief and mayhem is in the genes - the gene that causes red hair.

Neanderthals were a thuggish race of bruisers who roamed Europe 50,000 years ago, living in caves.

It had been thought they were driven to extinction when modern man appeared on the scene from Africa 30,000 years ago.

But genealogist Dr Rosalind Harding says they survived and live on in red-haired Scots.

Around 10 per cent of Scots have red hair and a further 40 per cent carry the ginger gene.

But evolution expert Dr Harding claims that gene pre-dates the arrival of homo sapiens Homo sapiens

In fact, it could be up to 100,000 years old.

And he insists it could not have originated in Africa because it is also associated with freckles and fair skin.

These are traits which natural selection would never have allowed in the blistering African heat.

And that, say experts, suggests the gene must have come from the people that were here before modern man came out of Africa - the Neanderthals.

Rather than being driven out of existence, they say he may actually have formed relationships with the new arrivals.

Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals..Neanderthals...Neanderthals....Neanderthaaaaaa

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
between Rome and Africa.

Lion!

Introducing the black Roman God Hercules and his hunting dog as depicted by contemporary Romans [Big Grin] No animal hair...! Regard!  -
This statute of a Kemitic person comes from a Roman Temple of Isis, Black Goddess Isis..you know Isis, my mama! [Big Grin]  -

Black African God of Rome Mars, much favoured and loved by the Romans:
 -

Hercules again..see the wooly hair..regard!
 -

Neptune, any doubts?  -

Mars  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^

Hallmark of a Caucasian:

Pale pink Albino skin

Coloured eyes

and settled in Rome.

they were ancient Kemits
the Lombardis of Italy

READ

‘Common Variants in the Trichohyalin Gene Are Associated with Straight Hair in Europeans’.

http://theamazingworldofpsychiatry.wordpress.com/2010/05/16/what-are-the-implications-of-the-sequencing-of-the-neanderthal-genome/

Dont run Gwoat, answer the question..

Bad hair day [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
[qb] ^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt [Big Grin]

Lion!

Compare the bust of Marcus Aurelius

-

With the bust of His Imperial Majesty
 -

And this picture of HIM the King of the Black Dreads!!
 -

quote:
Jeri the Pink Gwoat cries:

The Science of Trichology (the scientific analysis of hair)

Many Black scholars try skillfully to avoid the hair problem. This is a mistake! In 1914, a white doctor in Detroit initiated divorce proceeding against his wife whom he suspected of being a “closet Negro”. At the trial, the Columbia University anthropologist, Professor Franz Boas (1858-1942), was called upon as a race expert. Boas declared: “If this woman has any of the characteristics of the Negro race it would be easy to find them . . . one characteristic that is regarded as reliable is the hair. You can tell by microscopic examination of a cross-section of hair to what race that person belongs.”

With this revelation, trichology (the scientific analysis of hair) reached the American public. But what are these differences?

Sorry Jari, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

What is your thought on Trichology?

Eh Jari, what are your thoughts, about that
and straight hairs of Europeans? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Was Roman Empire White?

Roman men and women used to wear wigs made from blond hair of the Goths and dark hair of the Indians?
Most of those straight hair statutes you see were sporting wigs. Because the Romans, both men and women were notorious for wearing wigs.

You know what else the Romans invented?

BLEACHING CREAM! For themselves to use!

BLACK EMPERORS OF ROME

-
Julius Caesar

-
Augustus

-
Claudius

-
vespasian

-
Tiberius

-
Trajan

I'm convinced now. Iron's right. Look at the Sudan/Ethiopic features of these men. Obviously of African origin, just add a wig and bleaching cream

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
skin bleached black dude, modern

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

Was Roman Empire White?

Roman men and women used to wear wigs made from blond hair of the Goths and dark hair of the Indians?
Most of those straight hair statutes you see were sporting wigs. Because the Romans, both men and women were notorious for wearing wigs.

.....blah blah baaaa...I'm convinced now. Iron's right. Look at the Sudan/Ethiopic features of these men. Obviously of African origin, just add a wig and bleaching cream

Lioness

You are sooo stupid it hurts.

Sooo empty, I feel polluted responding to you.

One last beat-down, since you are begging for it.

Romans and bleaching cream:

In 200 B.C., ancient Greek women applied white lead powder and chalk to lighten their skin. It was considered fashionable for Greek women to have a pale complexion.

Roman women also favored a pale complexion. Men also wore makeup to lighten their skin tone. They would use white lead powder, chalk, and creams to lighten their skin tone. Wealthy Romans favored white lead paste, which can lead to disfigurements and death.

The cream is made out of animal fat, starch, tin oxide. The fat would be made from animal carcasses and they heated the carcasses to remove any color. Tin oxide is made out of heating tin metal in air. The animal fat provides a smooth texture and the tin oxide provided color to the cream.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation

Now answer Lioness...why would albinos white women bleach their skin????

And why would albinos white men bleach their skin???

You see the picture better now?

Were Romans albinos???? Please respond!

Sorry if that hurt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
 -
skin bleached black dude, modern

This albino Cagot here would never need to bleach, whereas the Romans were big on bleaching.

quote:
In 200 B.C., ancient Greek women applied white lead powder and chalk to lighten their skin. It was considered fashionable for Greek women to have a pale complexion.

Roman women also favored a pale complexion. Men also wore makeup to lighten their skin tone. They would use white lead powder, chalk, and creams to lighten their skin tone. Wealthy Romans favored white lead paste, which can lead to disfigurements and death.

The cream is made out of animal fat, starch, tin oxide. The fat would be made from animal carcasses and they heated the carcasses to remove any color. Tin oxide is made out of heating tin metal in air. The animal fat provides a smooth texture and the tin oxide provided color to the cream.

Were Romans Cagots like the above?

Lion!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

so Iron, you're saying Roman looking guys like this used to bleach melanin out of their skins to look more like Visigoths ?

that's real pro black

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

so Iron, you're saying guys like this used to bleach melanin out of their skins to look more like Visigoths ?

that's real pro black

Did you even realize the Romans bleached?

Pathetic Cagot spawn like you.

What I am saying is contained in the article I posted for you. Go read it and fvck off with
your weak attempts at leading me with your idiotic questions... [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Was Roman Empire White?

.....blah blah baaaa...I'm convinced now. Iron's right. Look at the Sudan/Ethiopic features of these men. Obviously of African origin, just add a wig and bleaching cream

Lioness

You are sooo stupid it hurts.

Sooo empty, I feel polluted responding to you.

One last beat-down, since you are begging for it.

Romans and bleaching cream:

Now answer Lioness...why would albinos white women bleach their skin????

And why would albinos white men bleach their skin???

You see the picture better now?

Were Romans albinos???? Please respond!

Sorry if that hurt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Snaky

Please respond to the query waiting for you!

Lion!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron, did it occur to you that the sculptures of the Roman Emperors I posted were unpainted? why are we even talking about skin color in relation to those famous statues of Roman Emperors?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Iron, did it occur to you that the sculptures of the Roman Emperors I posted were unpainted? why are we even talking about skin color in relation to those famous statues of Roman Emperors?

Upperclass Greco-Roman women show off their affluence by being pale. Having a pale face signifies upper social class. A tanned women would be considered lower class. Women would wear water soluble lead paint or powder. In the 6th century, women would often bleed themselves to achieve a pale complexion.[4] One of the most popular powders is called Aqua Tofana, an arsenic face powder. The container contained a note telling women to visit the creator, Signora Toffana. They can get instructions from her. She told them to apply the powder to their cheeks. Women unknowingly placed the powder on their cheeks and died because the powder is poisonous.[5

Answer me BYTCH...

Why would an Albino white woman need to bleach
her skin any further than nature already bleached
it????

So were the Roman women Albino white women as you
foolishly thought?

Answer BYTCH!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Roman Women and bleaching:

With the coming of the northern slaves from Britain and Germany with their pale skins, the Roman women began to use bleach and white based cosmetics in an attempt to appear to have a lighter skin tone. They also tried bleaching their hair blonde.

Possibly again to imitate the pale and classical looks of the northern slaves which seemed to excite the Roman male so much.

However, they do not appear to have been too successful with their bleaches, as it has been recorded that they constantly wore wigs, made from the hair of the captured Gaulish women to cover up their own poor growths of hair.

Their constant quest for a perfect pale skin also began to take its toll as the cosmetics they used were usually a w=hite lead Jerivative. This had a very poisonous and destructive effect on the skin and sent the ladies scurrying to every seller of appointments and creams in search of an antidote to restore them, at least, to their former looks.

http://www.healtheez.com/ancient-roman-baths.htm

So Lyinass

Why would Albino women need to bleach to
look like a slave Albino women? If Romans
were Albinos like you, why would they need
to bleach their skin and wear wigs, so that
they could look like Albino women? Why?

Please respond Lyinass, please dont run away!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

look like a slave Albino women?

because they looked like this

- [/QUOTE]

but wanted to look like this

-

why they wanted to do this I don't know

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
So Lyinass

look like a slave Albino women? If Romans
were Albinos like you, why would they need
to bleach their skin and wear wigs, so that
they could look like Albino women? Why?

quote:
quote:

blah blah baaaa... ....

Then go fvck with the Jooos that
do you.

Fvck off and dont bother come to me with your
"I dont knows", and sundry ignorance.

Fvck off!

When you know the answer, then come back come talk!

Runnnn!!!!

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Jari the gwoaat meat has been nyamed up!

Hammer has gone away in fear.

Lioness fled in embarrassment.

Whose turn next?

Topic Under Discussion:

Was Rome White? Lord knows it is a no!

Rome fought the so-called white and tried
to keep them from breaking out of their
caucasus region.

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
answer: Rome was not white

just 87.3 %

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LOL, scum, only in your corroded mind did you beat me. All one has to do is look and see how your ass was kicked by me and lioness and how your dumb self hating ass is trying to claim obvious White Europeans as black.

Might wanna ask yourself why Mike111 has not endorsed nor even made a decent contribution to this topic. Although he wont admit it He is on the side of me and Lioness on Rome. Even Mike wont endorse you nor does he even consider your presence. You are a lone Psycho, probably took special ed in school...lol

Keep Yelping Scum, maybe if you yelp long enough you might convince others you won this..LOL

Scum, Stay at the bottom of my resonse..

Scum

quote:

Whose turn next?

Topic Under Discussion:

caucasus region.

Lion!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ironedlion is a Frankenstein monster that escaped from the laboratory of Mike111

Saddly professor Mikey has left him out in the cold with no back up

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LOL, scum, only in your corroded mind did you beat me. All one has to do is look and see how your ass was kicked by me and lioness and how your dumb self hating ass is trying to claim obvious White Europeans as black.

Might wanna ask yourself why Mike111 has not endorsed nor even made a decent contribution to this topic. Although he wont admit it He is on the side of me and Lioness on Rome. Even Mike wont endorse you nor does he even consider your presence. You are a lone Psycho, probably took special ed in school...lol

Keep Yelping Scum, maybe if you yelp long enough you might convince others you won this..LOL

Scum, Stay at the bottom of my resonse..

Scum

quote:

Whose turn next?

Topic Under Discussion:

caucasus region.

Lion!

Gwoat bleats "baaa...baaa...baaa..whitey"

Gwoat I am a scholar and can stand on my own.
I do not need crouches or buddy support to desstroy you with my sources.

Gwoat, how could white Albinos people be bleaching like the Romans did?

Does your albino pink mother bleach?
oes your Albino pink father use bleaching cream?

Gwoat who do you know that bleaches their skin
to lighten up their colour in this world of today?

Gwoat, you will still be waiting for your owner
Lioness to give you permission before you add up two and two together.

Pink Gwoat meat, with neanderthal-animal straight hair, and albino skin
now... you know where you come from.

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^

Hallmark of a Caucasian:

Pale pink Albino skin

Coloured eyes

and settled in Rome.

they were ancient Kemits
the Lombardis of Italy

READ

Dont run Gwoat, answer the question..

Bad hair day [Big Grin]

Gwoat, I just named the chromosomal gene
you shared with Neanderthals giving you
animal like hairs.

Now Gwoat, name the gene which causes curly hair

I have been waiting two days now!!!

Lion! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Ironedlion is a Frankenstein monster that escaped from the laboratory of Mike111

Saddly professor Mikey has left him out in the cold with no back up

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] SUPER DUNCE!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron, don't cut and paste quotes.

I never gave that answer to a question that had the word "albino" in it.

Italian white people or ancient Romans were not albinos. The are typically darker than Northern European white people especially the Southern Italians are darker.

-

Now if he was to use a skin bleaching chemical maybe he could get his skin to look more German like this:

-

Why the Romans would want to do this, I don't know. You said they like to do this so tell us why they wanted to look whiter as you descend further into madness.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally Posted by Lyinass:

Italian white people or ancient Romans were not albinos. The are typically darker than Northern European white people especially the Southern Italians are darker.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari the red-pink Gwoat:

Yes Rome Was .... ruled by Caucasians who were much more whiter than the current Italians of Today. The Early Romans Emperors were light haired and light eyed Caucasians like the Northern Europeans.

Another Hammer House of Horror
Another confused melt down!

Which one is it guys?
Albinos or not Albinos? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

THE BEATDOWN CONTINUES.....

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lyingass:

You mean dark like this [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

[b]
 -  -  -  -  -  -

Sorry Lyinass, did that hurt???
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Dark like this?  -

Sorry Lyinass, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^^^ 12.7% of Rome
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
During the second Punic war between Carthage and Rome, two Moorish Numidian kings took different sides, Syphax with Carthage, Masinissa with the Romans, decisively so at Zama.

what's your point?

I could post a few black people who live in Japan. By your standard that would prove Japan is primarily black. continue licking the Roman craker's boots

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lyingas:
^ 12.7% of Rome

quote:
Originally posted by lyinass:

just 87.3 %

quote:

Ms pink Lyinass,

Which one is it? Make up your mind!

Which of your rambling above is true? Authority?

While you are at it, answer this:

Why would albino whites use bleaching cream?

Would you use bleaching cream on your pink arse? [Razz]

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
During the second Punic war between Carthage and Rome, two Moorish Numidian kings took different sides, Syphax with Carthage, Masinissa with the Romans, decisively so at Zama.

what's your point?

Dunce

That mural is not from Africa. It was a campaign conducted in central Europe, against
the Dacians of Thrace, by Moorish Roman Nigri-Latini cavalry.

They were there to keep out your barbarian Cagothic ancestors, siince those cagots were inflitrating into Roman central Europe from their base in Turkemenistan ...

Lion!

Moorish Roman Cavalry kicking Albino ass! [Big Grin]  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^^^^^^ 12.7% of Rome

quote:

just 87.3 %

quote:

Ms Jekyl and Hyde, the Lyinass,

Lion! [Big Grin]

what do you mean make up your mind. I thought you could figure out the shorthand.

Rome was not 100% white.

Just 83.7% of it was and was ruled by whites, similar to America. None of the white people were albinos (except maybe .002%) Some of the white people were a little darker like you will see in the South of Italy today, like the picture I posted previously.
The people of Germany are also white and less albino per capita than the people of Tanzania.

damn got to spell it out for the kid

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^^^ 12.7% of Rome

quote:

just 87.3 %

quote:

Ms Jekyl and Hyde, the Lyinass,

Lion! [Big Grin]

what do you mean make up your mind. I thought you could figure out the shorthand.

Rome was not 100% white.

Just 83.7% of it was and was ruled by whites, similar to America. None of the white people were albinos.Some of the white people were a little darker like you will see in the South of Italy today, like the picture I posted previously.
The people of Germany are also white ...

Dunce

The pale cagots you see in Rome today are descendants of the Goths who conquered Rome. Even they would tell you that they have no part in Rome.

Modern day Italians are descended from Hun, Vandals, Lombardis, and Normans. They are not descended from ancient Romans.

Now answer me my question:

WOULD YOU USE BLEACHING CREAM ON YOUR PINK ALBINOS BUTT? [Big Grin]

If ancient Romans were really Albinos like today's cagots in United States and Canada, why then, would they try to use chemicals to alter their skin and hair so they could look like Albinos?

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

what's your point?

Dunce

That mural is not from Africa. It was a campaign conducted in central Europe, against
the Dacians of Thrace, by Moorish Roman Nigri-Latini cavalry.

They were there to keep out your barbarian Cagothic ancestors, siince those cagots were inflitrating into Roman central Europe from their base in Turkemenistan ...

Lion!

Moorish Roman Cavalry kicking Albino ass! [Big Grin]  -

Dunce

I can hear your loud silence on this one!

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
SILENCE. Lyinass are you hurt?

sorry [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
:
quote:
:
quote:
^^^^^^ 12.7% of Rome

quote:

just 87.3 %

quote:

Rome was not 100% white.

Just 83.7% of it was and was ruled by whites, similar to America. None of the white people were albinos (except maybe .002%) ..
baaaa..baaa..baaaa

quote:
don't know if Rome was as multi-ethnic as New York.... I

Lyingass

When did you arrive at this statistics? [Big Grin]

Which of the time period of the 1000 years of the existence of Rome are you referencing?

Where is your academic authority?

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

quote:
^^^ I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

quote and photo from:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003476;p=2

Severus

-

I think we just have a little misunderstanding here. Ironlion like Wally, subscribes to the curly haired theory. The curly haired theory states that if the person has curly hair they are black.
So we just have to learn to respect their point of view.

READ

in pink-white Goths! Go ahead, name it! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com