EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Was Roman Empire White? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Was Roman Empire White?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So folks, now you see:

Despite the millenia of iniquitous falsifications
the truth still lives.

That Roman Empire was a multi-ethnic Empire, basically Northern African in outlook, even though admitting a few pale skin barbarian components.

The bulk of the Roman population was multi-ethnic.

The foundation of this multi-ethnicity
began with the first black settlers of Rome and
indeed the entire Europe...the Maurisians, the Capsians, the Iberians, the Nigri latinis and the black Celts.

Layers of immigrants then came into Europe and Rome. The Cartheginian colonizers, the Greeks,
the nomadic barbarian Scythians, and the pale skin parthians and finally the destructive
Vandals.

Yet Rome always was a fundamentally brown black society more akin to the present day Morrocco than to Sweden.

The raison d'etre of Rome was to keep out the massive of the barbarian population of Central Asia from reaching European mainland.

That it finally failed in this objective is evident today in the false strutting of the
descendants of the Goths and the former Slavs
who now claim to be more Romas than the true Romas.

But what goes around will come around.

All great kingdoms will fall, even when
they are standing tall!

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Egyptian Roman Mummy Portraits..

-

^^^^
Iron Lion's ancient Roman-Rasta ancestor...LMAO

Pathetic little pink-dicked Albino boy,
Why didn't you show the rest?

-  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Pathetic little pink-dicked Albino boy

Perverted Jew Mike and his fixation with "little dicks". lol

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anguish, like you, Jari is a lying little piece of Albino sh1t. Quite undeserving of respect.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Egyptian Roman Mummy Portraits..

-

^^^^
Iron Lion's ancient Roman-Rasta ancestor...LMAO

Pathetic little pink-dicked Albino boy,
Why didn't you show the rest?

-  -  -  -  -  -

^^^^
and WTF is that supposed to prove that the Romans "Muurs"(WTF) were Arab looking..LMAO, Oh Wait let me guess they are Black Equitorial Africans like the Minoans right..

Or let me guess..Its Symbolic..LMAO

BTW, This is what you wrote on your own Bullsh@t site..

This culture will later be absorbed by the next great White European civilization, The Romans.

So shut the **** up, you are on my side here dumbass, you claim Rome was White until Iron Lion's Infority complex spammed one pic of a Moorish Slave Army..LOL.

Go back to the basement.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
anguish, like you, Jari is a lying little piece of Albino sh1t. Quite undeserving of respect.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Karakala The Black Emperor of Rome!

________________________________  -

KARAKALA aka Caracalla
aka Lucius Septimius Bassianus
elder son of Septimius Severus and Julia Domna

-
KARAKALA aka Caracalla ( a real asshole, look into it)

FAMILY OF KARAKALA

(KARAKALA aka Caracalla
aka Lucius Septimius Bassianus)

FATHER
 -
Septimius Severus or Severus, was Roman Emperor from 193 to 211. He was of Italian Roman ancestry on his mother's side and of Punic or Libyan-Punic ancestry on his father's.

MOTHER
 -
Julia Domna, wife of Septimius Severuswas was a Syrian Arab.

BROTHER

Publius Septimius Geta
younger son of Septimius Severus and Julia Domna.
Killed by his older brother KARAKALA (Caracalla)

-  -

Publius Septimius Geta___________________________________________as a boy ca. 200 CE

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if Rome was as multi-ethnic as New York. But clearly it was ruled by Caucasians. They were miltarisitic, known for their cruelty, brutality, poor treatment of slaves, religious persecution and decadence.

Yet in his self hating wannabeism Ironlion calls this

"basically Northern African in outlook"

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So so pathetic and ignorant.

Yo pink girl, did you ever hear that Roman men and women used to wear wigs made from blond hair of the Goths and dark hair of the Indias?

You prolly never heard about Julia Domna the black Syrian wife of Septimus Severus who loved wearing straight wigs?

Most of those straight hair statutes you see were sporting wigs. Because the Romans, both men and women were notorious for wearing wigs.

You know what else the Romans invented?

BLEACHING CREAM! For themselves to use!

I will help you again dummy:

Severan dynasty and fake Wigs

Julia Domna, wife of Septimus Severus, had a particularly notable hairstyle. She wore a heavy, globular wig with simple finger-sized waves with a simple center parting. Julia Domna was from Syria, and it has been suggested that her style was indicative of her foreign origi

Romans and Straight Hair Wigs

Due to the nature of hair and the relatively wet climate in the upper reaches of the Empire, there are very few examples of wigs that survive to this day. We do know that women wore wigs whether they were bald or not. So too did men, Emperor Otho wore a wig, as did Domitian.[10] Wigs allowed women to better achieve the kind of 'tall' styles that particularly punctuated the Flavian and Trajanic eras (e.g. the periods of 69-96 and 98-117 CE). In fact, so tall were these hairstyles, that ancient writer Juvenal likens them to multi-storey buildings.

So important is the business of beautification; so numerous are the tiers and storeys piled one upon another on her head!
—Juvenal, Satires[11]
Wigs were made from human hair; blonde hair from Germany and black from India were particularly prized, especially if the hair came from the head of a person from a conquered civilisation[12]. In the cases where wigs were used to hide baldness, a natural look was preferred supposedly using a wig with a hair colour similar to the user's original.

But in instances where a wig was worn for the purpose of showing off, naturalism did not play much of a part.

In fact, obviously fake wigs were preferred, sometimes intertwined with two contrasting hair colours.

Detachable Bust Wigs:

Busts themselves could have detachable wigs. There have been many suggestions as to why some busts have been created with detachable wigs and some without. Perhaps the main reason was to keep the bust looking up-to-date. It would have been too expensive to commission a new bust every time hair fashion changed, so a mix-and-match bust would have been preferable for women with less money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_hairstyles

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just ignore this child Lioness. Neither Rome or Greece was multi ethnic. He does not read the great historians of our time by his own admission and thus has no clue.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
I don't know if Rome was as multi-ethnic as New York. But clearly it was ruled by Caucasians. They were miltarisitic, known for their cruelty, brutality, poor treatment of slaves, religious persecution and decadence.

Yes Rome Was Multi-Ethnic and ruled by Caucasians who were much more whiter than the current Italians of Today. The Early Romans Emperors were light haired and light eyed Caucasians like the Northern Europeans.

They were also known for their harsh treatment of Km.t, the destruction of the African Empire of Carthage and the destruction of the Jewish Temple..etc. They would force their servile populations to worship them as God..LMAO so this self hating Iron Lion and Mike111's ancestors the Moors worshipped a Blond or Light haired Roman Emperor now this clown want to claim they were "Muurs" becase of one a freeze of a Moorish slave Army.

-

Let the lies stop..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem with the afroloons on the board is the they really want to built a position that takes black people out of the main stream of world history. They seek to build an alternative history.
The problem with that is that not only is it dishonest, it can never work. There is never going to be a time when western civilization is seen as anything but creation instituted and run by Euro-American white people.
Since WW II other peoples and nationalties have joined that system and made great progress.
The fanatic Muslims are not attacking black africa or Asia, they are attacking western civilization because they understand that is where the power is.
I have said before here that there is no future for blacks 'as a race.' There is a 'great' future for blacks and others as individuals.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Yes, the afroloons want to steal White Euro culture like the Greeks, Romans, British Royals etc but in the same breath bitch about how the Evil Euros killed the Indians and enslaved and colonized Africa.

Truth be told they don't care about Africans, they are inferiority complex driven and angry that the white man created such a great Civilization so they steal it, pretend blacks created it etc.

-
^^^^
White Roman Civilization...

-
^^^^
Muurish Civilization...

Inferority complex driven..

Also I find it funny how the Romans are supposed to be black Africans, but we have the Pantheon in Paris, Palladian Motif in England, a Roman Bath in Britian, Baroque in Austria, Romanesque in France, Germany, and The British Isles..

Poor Uneducated Self Hating Negros don't realize how European and Anti-African Rome is and was..LOL

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
We have more black millionaires and black leaders in all fields than ever in history.
When Texas elects a black Republican in what once was the most racist part of the state one can see the tremendous change. All of these people have joined western civilization. they could have never done anything in opposition to it.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Jari quote: Also I find it funny how the Romans are supposed to be black Africans, but we have the Pantheon in Paris, Palladian Motif in England, a Roman Bath in Britian, Baroque in Austria, Romanesque in France, Germany, and The British Isles..

Poor Uneducated Self Hating Negros don't realize how European and Anti-African Rome is and was..LOL

He, he, But Jari - didn't you tell us that YOU were Black?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari quote: Also I find it funny how the Romans are supposed to be black Africans, but we have the Pantheon in Paris, Palladian Motif in England, a Roman Bath in Britian, Baroque in Austria, Romanesque in France, Germany, and The British Isles..

Mike111 I am black but unlike you Im not infority complex driven and I am Educated, esp. in terms of Reading Comprehension..

Uses for We..

1. Used by the speaker or writer to indicate the speaker or writer along with another or others as the subject: We made it to the lecture hall on time. We are planning a trip to Arizona this winter.
2. Used to refer to people in general, including the speaker or writer: "How can we enter the professions and yet remain civilized human beings?" (Virginia Woolf).
3. Used instead of I, especially by a writer wishing to reduce or avoid a subjective tone.
4. Used instead of I, especially by an editorialist, in expressing the opinion or point of view of a publication's management.
5. Used instead of I by a sovereign in formal address to refer to himself or herself.
6. Used instead of you in direct address, especially to imply a patronizing camaraderie with the addressee: How are we feeling today?

Get an Education and keep out of the Basement..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
We have more black millionaires and black leaders in all fields than ever in history.
When Texas elects a black Republican in what once was the most racist part of the state one can see the tremendous change. All of these people have joined western civilization. they could have never done anything in opposition to it.

Next to Egypt and Ethiopia, African American culture is one of the Greatest cultures of Black people.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Mieky I did not miss that too!

The young gwoat just destroyed himself.

Claiming to be black when you are pink is the
lowest form of inferiority complex.

You see, when you burst their Roman fantasy bubble, the pinks lose it completely. Because that is their last false prop.

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
..Muurish Civilization...

Inferority complex driven..

bleat..bleat .. baaaa....

Jari the pink-ass gwoat meat

Claiming to be black when you are
a pinkass is the worst form of inferiority complex. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Goshhh, you are one sickly gwoat! Gi'wey!

Sicko...

Lion!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You see, when you burst their Roman fantasy bubble, the pinks lose it completely. Because that is their last false prop.

Lion! [Big Grin]

LMAO, Dumb ass Negro..

we [wiː]
pron (subjective)
1. refers to the speaker or writer and another person or other people we should go now
2. refers to all people or people in general the planet on which we live
a. a formal word for I1 used by editors or other writers, and formerly by monarchs
b. (as noun) he uses the royal we in his pompous moods
4. Informal used instead of you with a tone of persuasiveness, condescension, or sarcasm how are we today?

Learn Reading Comprehension and basic Grammar structure, dumb ass...Stop thinking in one dimension..

I used we informally to prove a point, just as I sue we to say "We have no Egyptian culture on Non African Soil"..am I saying Im Egyptian Dumbass?? NO.

but if thats all you have go ahead take one little point on all the beatdowns I have personally given you and Mike.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike111 I am black but unlike you Im not infority complex driven and I am Educated, esp. in terms of Reading Comprehension..

[i]1. ba..ba..ba......

Sick pink arse

You are a pink arse gwoat meat
pretending since 2006!

Now you have been outed.
That is the kind of beat-down I love
to give you pink devils!

LoL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yes Rome Was Multi-Ethnic Blah blah blah...[/IMG]

Let the lies stop..

I beat them down into complete confusion.
They are fighting themselves now...
One says no ethinc, the other says multi-ethnic
and the other pink cries all lies! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Jeri the pink gwoat, what does multi-ethnic mean?
Who are those multi-ethnics?
What role did they play in Roman?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Lion! [Big Grin]

LOL, Bitch only in your little mind did I get destroyed by Mike's Red Herring..

LOL, Roman Fantasy, Rome was what it was a Multi Ethnic Empire Ruled by White Europeans, were there black Roman citiens Yes, but few made it to Emperor status and you self hating Rusty black ass would have been calling the Blue Eyed albino Emperor Agustus Massa back then..little Bitch boy like you would probably lick the sand off his Sandals and Feet.

-
^^^^
Behold the Only Black Roman Emperor with his Albino Wife and Child...

Get back to the basement and put the crack pipe down Child..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
[qb] I don't know if Rome was as multi-ethnic as New York.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeri the pink gwoat:

Yes Rome Was Multi-Ethnic Blah blah blah.

quote:
Hammer cries:

just ignore this child Lioness. Neither Rome or Greece was multi ethnic. He does not read the great historians of our time by his own admission and thus has no clue.

Hammer house of horror!
They are having a melt-down in the house! [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let the lies stop..

Little I-Talian Wannabe Rasta, Your dumb ass was busted wen you tried to pass the Romans off as black, LMAO.

And Yes I claim Roma was Multi Ethnic because it was any fool would claim its not, considering the extents to the Empire..

-

-

-

-

LMAO you are a clown, You would have some support and Logic is you claimed Carthage, as Carthage was more Black and WAYY more African than Rome, but Self Hating Negros dont want Carthage an Impressive Civilization...You want "Da White Pink Albino" mans civilization..LOL

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lion! [Big Grin]

LOL, Roman Fantasy, Rome was what it was a Multi Ethnic Empire Ruled by White Europeans, were there black Roman citiens Yes, but few made it to Emperor status and you self hating Rusty black ass would have been calling the Blue Eyed albino Emperor Agustus Massa back then..little Bitch boy like you would probably lick the sand off his Sandals and Feet.

-
^^^^

Are you sure of that pink gwoat?
Was Severus the only black Emperor of Rome?
Check again, before you get super-embarrassed!

This morning, Lioness declared that the
Severan dynasty was "pink-white"
Do you want to consult with her
before I begin dealing out the blows?

Lion! [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Go back to the basement and put the crack pipe down..

quote:

Rome as well as the entire southern and central and western Europe was built by aboriginal black Europeans

Mike111 from his own Website:

This culture will later be absorbed by the next great White European civilization, The Romans.

quote:
quote:
[qb] I don't know if Rome was as multi-ethnic as New York.

quote:
Originally posted by Jeri the pink gwoat:

Yes Rome Was Multi-Ethnic Blah blah blah.

quote:
Hammer cries:

just ignore this child Lioness. Neither Rome or Greece was multi ethnic. He does not read the great historians of our time by his own admission and thus has no clue.

Hammer house of horror!
They are having a melt-down in the house! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let the lies stop..

Little I-Talian Wannabe Rasta, Your dumb ass was busted wen you tried to pass the Romans off as black, LMAO.

And Yes I claim Roma was Multi Ethnic because it was any fool would claim its not, considering the extents to the Empire..

-

-

-

-

......You want "Da White Pink Albino" mans civilization..LOL

The truth is that Pink Albino just
came out from the caves in the 4th century
Anno Domino and conquered Rome.

Your Gothic ancestors never
never created anything!

Not Rome, not Greece, not Egypt
not Carthage, not Babylon, not even Arabia

LoL!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

White Skin = degenerate Liar!

MK - Is this one of those neurological disorders, caused by a lack of Melanin in the Brain?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
IronLion Scribbled:
Blah Blah Blah...

Let the Lies Stop..

-

-

-

-

-

-

LET THE LIES STOP!!!

LONG LIVE CARTHAGE...The African Rome..Destroyed by Blue eyed Roman Invaders..

Send the I-talian Rasta back to Rome where she belongs..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

The truth is that Pink Albino just
came out from the caves in the 4th century
Anno Domino and conquered Rome.

Your Gothic ancestors never
never created anything!

Not Rome, not Greece, not Egypt
not Carthage, not Babylon, not even Arabia

LoL! [/QB][/QUOTE]

LMAO, Inferiority complex driven little I-Talian Rasta..You would have been calling the Blue Eyed Agustus Massa while he Ethnically and Culturally cleansed Km.t and Carthage and set up Apartied in Alexandria...

You're silly black ass would have worshipped this man as a God..

-

Just like your ancestors worshipped that White man...LMAO, Little Rasta I-Talian how would Hallie Salasse feel with a Self Hater like you bowing to White boy Agustus..LMAO.

LET THE LIES STOP..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Lion! [Big Grin]

-
^^^^

Are you sure of that pink gwoat?
Was Severus the only black Emperor of Rome?
Check again, before you get super-embarrassed!

This morning, Lioness declared that the
Severan dynasty was "pink-white"
Do you want to consult with her
before I begin dealing out the blows?

Lion! [Big Grin]

Don't hide Pink Jari Judass
Answer the question! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

[i]1. ba..ba..ba......

Sick pink arse

You are a pink arse gwoat meat
pretending since 2006!

Now you have been outed.
That is the kind of beat-down I love
to give you pink devils!

LoL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Gwoat meat, what you went through is
called Caguettes...wer-wolf transformations

The neanderthal red heads used to do that too
they melt down when the intellectual effort
becomes too overwhelming..

You recall, the lesson on neanderthal genes?

[Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

Head of Augustus

Faience
Ancient Egypt
Said to be from Memphis
Roman Period
27 B.C. - A.D. 14

This small head is thought to depict Roman Emperor Augustus. Egyptian influence is present in the suggestion of loose flesh beneath the prominent cheekbones. Although the original context of the head is unknown, a cult of Augustus did exist in Memphis and the High Priest of Ptah was chosen as its chief officiant (the "prophet of Caesar"). This appointment was likely intended to encourage cooperation during Augustus's political domination of Egypt.

-

37-41 Caligula, m.i., Palazzo Massimo 2004_0826_115920AA

Roman emperor Caligula

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

You recall, the lesson on neanderthal genes?

[Big Grin]

Bitch you never proved a damn thing, you posted 3 different Articles all contradicting each other and you have yet to provide evidence that Straight Hair comes from Neaderthals...The debate was never about Red Heads clown...

But back yo your Roman Beat Down...

-

Roman Emperor Claudius, Musei Capitolini alla Centrale Montemartini, Rome

-

Roman Emperor Tiberius, Palazzo Massimo, Rome

-

Emperor Augustus, Montemartini

-

Roman Emperor Augustus, Palazzo Massimo, Rome

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ironed Liar you are on your own, even Mike is not helping you out..all he is doing is nit picking petty sh#t but I noticed he has yet to change his position stated on his Website..LMAO

Time to set your ass straight..

-

-

Emperor Tiberius, Palazzo Massimo, Rome

-

-

Roman Emperor Hadrian, Venice

-

Self Hating Bitch..LMAO

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I asked you a simple questioon following on your claims.

Did I hear you say Severan was the only
black dynasty of Rome?

Come'on Jari pink ass judass, dont hide...

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Jari the gwoat

You are shallow and ignorant
it hurts!

Like I told Lioness your owner yesterday,
I am not in to picture spamming
with a juvenile pink gwoat.

If you have any article that says
Rome was a "multi-ethnic" empire "ruled
by pink-white Emperors", then
POST IT OR JUST SHUT YOUR pink trap

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

black dynasty of Rome?

The fool has done a goggle check and
quickly shut his pink dirty crap trap.

Here let's examanie the royalty and Emperors
of Rome:

Do you know about Roman Emperor Pescennius Niger, the original Nigri-latini Black King of Rome?

Here is Pescennius Niger

Pescennius Niger proclaimed emperor of Rome on news of the death of Emperor Pertinax.

That was just one of the many hidden black Emperors of Rome.

Jari the pink ass judass, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Rome was Multi-Ethnic, there probably was some black Concubine or Black prostitute opening her legs to the White Boy Romans, and last I checked even Severus himself was a Half Nigger, whose moms came from the Remnants of the African Rome-Carthage..the Naval Power house of the Ancient world.

I don't care about Some House Nigger Romans, the majority of the Emperors were Whites on Par with Northern Europeans and had little care for Africa and Ethnically and Culturally cleansed Km.t and Carthage. If Carthage had survived West North and East Africa would have been a power house dominating Euros like you..

so go back to Italia you White Rasta I-talian bitch..

Long Live KMT

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003620;p=1#000000

Long Live Carthage

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003696;p=1#000000

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=001850

Ironed Liar-100+ posts on Rome..

0 Posts on Carthage the African Rome..

Ironed Liar is inferority complex Driven Wannabe I-talian Rasta...

Go back to Italy..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

black dynasty of Rome?

The fool has done a goggle check and
quickly shut his pink dirty crap trap.

Here let's examanie the royalty and Emperors
of Rome:

Do you know about Roman Emperor Pescennius Niger, the original Nigri-latini Black King of Rome?

Here is Pescennius Niger

Pescennius Niger proclaimed emperor of Rome on news of the death of Emperor Pertinax.

That was just one of the many hidden black Emperors of Rome.

Jari the pink ass judass, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

The wooly hair of Emperor Pescennius Niger original Nigri-Latini Patrician family of Rome. No animal hair:
 -

The coin issued by Emperor Macrinus...see the wooly hair..no animal hair
 -

The coin of Emperor Commodus Aurielus Ceasar. See his wooly hair...no neanderthal hair...
 -

Sorry Jari, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
DNA of the Etruscans..

http://news.softpedia.com/news/DNA-Clears-Up-The-Origin-of-the-Etruscans-57551.shtml

Tuscany's name in modern days comes from the Etruscans, a very advanced ancient civilization, highly influential in the development of the early Roman civilization. But the origins of the Etruscan civilization has been a vivid debate amongst archaeologists, historians and linguists for centuries.

Three are three main theories about their origin: they came from Anatolia (modern day Turkey), as stated by the Greek historian Herotodus; they developed from the local Iron Age Villanovan society, as suggested by another Greek historian, Dionysius of Halicarnassus; or they came from an Indo-European invasion from the north, like the Latins did.

Now, the most accurate approach, the DNA analysis, was applied. A team led by Professor Piazza has investigated genetic samples from three present-day Tuscany (central Italy) populations from in Murlo, Volterra, and Casentino. "We already knew that people living in this area were genetically different from those in the surrounding regions. Murlo and Volterra are among the most archaeologically important Etruscan sites in a region of Tuscany also known for having Etruscan-derived place names and local dialects. The Casentino valley sample was taken from an area bordering the area where Etruscan influence has been preserved."

This DNA samples were compared to those coming from healthy males from Northern Italy, the Southern Balkans, the island of Lemnos (Greece), Turkey, and the Italian islands of Sicily and Sardinia.

The Tuscan samples came from individuals living in the area for at least three generations, based on their surnames, having a geographical distribution limited to the linguistic area of sampling. "We found that the DNA samples from individuals from Murlo and Volterra were more closely related those from near Eastern people than those of the other Italian samples. In Murlo particularly, one genetic variant is shared only by people from Turkey, and, of the samples we obtained, the Tuscan ones also show the closest affinity with those from Lemnos", Piazza said.

Previously, the same relationship had been found for mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) in the female lineages. Another mtDNA of local ancient breeds of cattle still living in Tuscany and other areas found a close link to those from Anatolia.

Many Etruscan
cities were continuously inhabited since the Iron Age, and the people who lived in the ancient Etruria region did not appear "out of the blue". The Etruscans took the Greek alphabet, and their inscriptions revealed a language developed in situ before their first historical record, in 800 BC, without any connection with the Indo-European languages, thus the third theory was totally excluded. By 265BC, the Etruscans were totally incorporated into the Roman Empire. "But the question that remained to be answered was - how long was this process between pre-history and history?" said Piazza.

In 1885, an inscription in a pre-Greek language discovered in the island of Lemnos, dated to about the 6th century BC, presented many similarities with the Etruscan language both in its form and structure and its vocabulary. Herodotus' theory, criticized by many historians, claimed that the Etruscans emigrated from the ancient region of Lydia (now western Turkey).Half the population sailed from Smyrna (now Izmir) until they reached Umbria in Italy.

Indeed, tombs discovered in ancient Lydia are extremely similar to those of the Etruscans. The Etruscans were also skilled sailors, who traded with the Greeks and Cartagena and the God of the Sea, Neptunus, was important in their religion.

The Lydian theory also links the Etruscans to the Minoans and "People of the Sea", seafaring raiders that were at war with the Egyptians in the 12th century BC. Their civilization was centered in Crete (now an island in southern Greece) and other neighboring islands (like Lemnos) and these people spoke non-Indo-European related languages. There are significantly increasing proofs that match the Crete and Minoan civilization to Atlantis and its decline in a huge ancient tsunami.

"We think that our research provides convincing proof that Herodotus was right and that the Etruscans did indeed arrive from ancient Lydia. However, to be 100% certain we intend to sample other villages in Tuscany, and also to test whether there is a genetic continuity between the ancient Etruscans and modern-day Tuscans. This will have to be done by extracting DNA from fossils; this has been tried before but the technique for doing so has proved to be very difficult." said Piazza.

"Interestingly, this study of historical origins will give us some pointers for carrying out case-control studies of disease today. In order to obtain a reliable result, we had to select the control population much more carefully that would normally be done, and we believe that this kind of careful selection would also help in studies of complex genetic diseases." he added.

The theory of Dionysos of Hallikarnas would have linked the Etruscans to the Basque, but the probability for Indigenous pre-Indo-European people to survive the massive Indo-European invasion for millennia and even impose their domination afterwards was relatively low.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^^
blah...blah...babaaaa....

I don't care about Some House Nigger Romans, the majority of the Emperors were Whites on Par with Northern Europeans

baaa...baaa...baaaa...

Long Live KMT

Fake arse, you have a need to conceed
Rome to your ancestors legacy.

But your ancestors were barbarians
they never built nothing!

They were Vandals, vermins
like you, Jerri Judasss
the spawn of the sick pink gwoat! [Big Grin]

Roman Emperor Commodus whose grandfather was named Nigrinus. Italian family with no animal neanderthal hair. See the wooly hair?  -

Sorry Jari pink Gwoat, did that hurt?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Etruscans from Izmir.

Jari judarse cuts and pastes:

the Etruscans emigrated from the ancient region of Lydia (now western Turkey).Half the population sailed from Smyrna (now Izmir) until they reached Umbria in Italy.

Go check for the ancient population of Izmir,
ask Mike to explain to you about the Anatolians
of Izmir.

Izmir was a completely black culture.

Jari give it up, you animal genes
are now drivng you to further humiliate your self...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Some Roman Coins:

Maximinius  -

Potrait of Pompey the Great as Janus  -

Potrait of wooly haired guy called Scipio Africanus who fought Hannibal:
 - He likes to ride Elephants too, just like the other brotha Hannibal!

Dont forget the man who conquered Carthage for Rome.... Scipio Africanus another black man. Wooly hair ... no neanderthal animal hair  -
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
LMAO Bitch I thought you did'nt picture Spam..LOL, I notice you don't post anything that can clearly show Facial features..

-

-

-

Drusus, son of Tiberius,
Louvre

-

-

Portrait of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius,
Louvre

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

Louvre

Do you see the pink-white skin
of Marcus Aurelius?
OOO, he is just so pink -white like yous..

ROFLMAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO, You dumb bitch you really think these are Blacks...ROTFLMAO
quote:
quote:
Some Roman Coins:

Maximinius  -

Potrait of Pompey the Great as Janus  -

Potrait of wooly haired guy called Scipio Africanus who fought Hannibal:
 - He likes to ride Elephants too, just like the other brotha Hannibal!

Dont forget the man who conquered Carthage for Rome.... Scipio Africanus another black man. Wooly hair ... no neanderthal animal hair  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

Louvre

of Marcus Aurelius?

Here is the coinage issued by Marcus Aurelius with his own wooly haired image. No neanderthal animal hair...original black Roman Nigritae  -

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt [Big Grin]

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

Louvre

of Marcus Aurelius?

Here is the coinage issued by Marcus Aurelius with his own wooly haired image. No neanderthal animal hair...original black Roman Nigritae  -

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt [Big Grin]

Lion!

Compare the bust of Marcus Aurelius

-

With the bust of His Imperial Majesty
 -

And this picture of HIM the King of the Black Dreads!!
 -

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com