EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Was Roman Empire White? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Was Roman Empire White?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where are the gwoats and the rats?
The pink bwoi faking to be black;
The pink-arse dunce with a black woman icon;
and the red-neck Professor of Welders
from Texas?

They are gone, they are gone...

The IronLion ate them up!

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Iron. get a grip, this is white supremacy right here.

-
Julius Caesar

-
Augustus

-
Claudius

-
vespasian

-
Tiberius

-
Trajan [/QB]

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^A few re-constructed images
of Roman Emperors out of 400 Roman Emperors...
equals white supremacy for you.

But nooo, pink-white supremacy began with
the Pink Goths. It is a very recent
mental dis-order, associated exclusively
with Cagots like you!

Brown Muurish ethnicity was elite
and Royalty of Rome.

Goths were outcasts
and enemies of Rome.

Same as in Greece.
Barbarians and Vandals.

Incorrigible fool.
You need to go to school!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Lets talk about Trajan.

Trajan was one of the Emperors who hated the Goths beyond belief.

Ethincity was part-Iberian. We must not forget that the Iberians came directly from Africa and settled Spain many thousand years back.

But they always maintained their linkages with Africa. Mainly through the intermediary of the Cartheginians and the Mauritanians. Hence the Iberians are also called the Ibero-Maurisians.

Trajan was born and raised in Spain. It was in his time that the Goths (Germanics and Franjis) and the Parthians became so bold as to inflitrate and threaten the Empire.

On becoming Emperor, Trajan organized raids against the Goths in Central and Eastern Europe as well as the Parthians in Persia.

His unrelenting campaign against the Goths and the Parthians was considered simply muderous, as he would destroy their camps as well as every living thing in them.

During his reign, Roman reached an apogee in its expansion. Trajan conquered and enslaved many goths and parthian communities bringing them into the Empire and within the pale of civilization.

It was said that during his time Rome became a multi-ethnic society by conquest.

But it should be recalled that Trajan's whole life was dedicated in suppressing the Goths and the Parthians. Trajan did not make war against any African state in his time, but he used Afro-Roman Knights to bring the Goths under control.

Thus we can sum up that black and brown Rome became paler, in the time of Trajan after he had conquered and subjugated the pale tribes of the Germanics, and the Iranis (Parthians).

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -

call me crazy but Trajan doesn't look black to me.
YCBS

you cant be serious

the fact that this white man was battling other white people people does not change that, wake the hell up, we in the field now not the house

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Descriptions of Roman Emperors..

Nero-He was about the average height, his body marked with spots and malodorous, his hair light blond, his features regular rather than attractive, his eyes blue and somewhat weak, his neck over thick, his belly prominent, and his legs very slender.

Source -Suetonius..

http://webu2.upmf-grenoble.fr/Haiti/Cours/Ak/Anglica/Suetonius6_engl.gr.htm

Augustus..

He had clear, bright eyes, in which he liked to have it thought that there was a kind of divine power, and it greatly pleased him, whenever he looked keenly at anyone, if he let his face fall as if before the radiance of the sun; but in his old age he could not see very well with his left eye. His teeth were wide apart, small, and ill-kept; his hair was slightly curly and inclining to golden; his eyebrows met. His ears were of moderate size, and his nose projected a little at the top and then bent slightly inward.110 His complexion was between dark and fair.

http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Suetonius/12Caesars/Augustus*.html

Cato-He was of a rud­dy com­plex­ion, and gray-​eyed

-Plutarch

http://www.lexcycle.com/library/Plutarch/Plutarch_Lives_of_the_noble_Grecians_and_Romans

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I continue this beat down here of Iron Lion I must post her Defeat by me Here...

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007070;p=3

Just as I kicked Mike111 and Clyde's asses here..

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003672;p=2

More

-

^^^
Roman Egyptian Art..

http://www.flickr.com/photos/schumata/63058399/sizes/l/in/photostream/

-
^^^^
Restoration of a Roman Emperor using Ultraviolet light..

-
^^^^
painted lime plaster mask and skull of a man Roman Period 100-170 CE Diospolis Parva (Hu) Egypt

-
^^^^^^^
Painted Plaster cartonnage mask of a woman from the Roman Period 100-120 CE

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3435/3886113211_a9fe96dcee_z.jpg/img]

-

-

Ancient Roman portrait.
From Parma, Italy.
Musée du Louvre, Paris.

-

Egyptian Roman Mummy Portraits..

-

-

Roman...

-

-

MORE TO COME FOLKS...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

LET THE LIES STOP!!!

-
^^^^
IronLion and Mike

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

Roman Emperor Augustus.
Cameo.
Before 14 A.D.
Sardonix.
Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna.

-

-

-

-

Head of Augustus

Faience
Ancient Egypt
Said to be from Memphis
Roman Period
27 B.C. - A.D. 14

This small head is thought to depict Roman Emperor Augustus. Egyptian influence is present in the suggestion of loose flesh beneath the prominent cheekbones. Although the original context of the head is unknown, a cult of Augustus did exist in Memphis and the High Priest of Ptah was chosen as its chief officiant (the "prophet of Caesar"). This appointment was likely intended to encourage cooperation during Augustus's political domination of Egypt.

-

37-41 Caligula, m.i., Palazzo Massimo 2004_0826_115920AA

Roman emperor Caligula

-

The Claudius Cameo.
Roman.
41-54 A.D.
Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

Roman Emperor Claudius, Musei Capitolini alla Centrale Montemartini, Rome

-

Roman Emperor Tiberius, Palazzo Massimo, Rome

-

Emperor Augustus, Montemartini

-

Roman Emperor Augustus, Palazzo Massimo, Rome

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cannot argue with these idiots on this. The lights might be on but nobody is at home.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

Portrait of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius,
Louvre

Do you see the pink-white skin
of Marcus Aurelius?
OOO, he is just so pink -white like yous..

ROFLMAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Here is the coinage issued by Marcus Aurelius with his own wooly haired image. No neanderthal animal hair...original black Roman Nigritae  -

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt [Big Grin]

Lion!

Compare the bust of Marcus Aurelius

-

With the bust of His Imperial Majesty
 -

And this picture of HIM the King of the Black Dreads!!
 -

Remember the above!

Historical Fact:

The books tell us the following:

The Romans used bleaching cream to make their DARK skin look like Albino skin.

The Romans used to wear straight-animal hair wigs make from the hair of Gothic women, like many black women of today to cover up their curly and nappy hair.

There was never a time in history, when albinos white women were bleaching their skin, or hiding their "curly" locks. Only black women do that today. Roman women did that in their time.

Nevertheless cherry-picked images of some later-day Romans of gothic origins, when one actually does the research himself instead of relying on tertiary sources, the fact cannot be hidden that Romans of those days were mainly dark skin people.

In the Book of Kebra Negasta, the Ethiopian Book of the Kings, it is written that the King of Rome and the King of Ethiopia are brothers.

I never undertood that until I began deeper research and then chanced on the picture of His Imperial Majesty compared with the picture of his majesty Marcus Aurelius.

Look if you have eyes.
Search out DNA science...

You will come to the same conclusion.

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Sometimes we see Romans with made in straight conked hair style in marble. Like as has been said before, Romans were wont to doing favouring looking like Goths. Before the arrival of Marcus Mosiah Garvey, black men in America used to wear wigs or conk their hairs to appear straight like their Gothic compatriots.

In understanding the Roman pheno-type, it is always necessary to bear in mind that the foundational component of the Romans were African in origin, Ibero-maurisians and Nigri-latinis.

Let us take he case of Emperor Nero.....

Was Nero a Nigri-latini?

Here is Emperor Nero and his mother Agrippina Emperor Nero's Mother. See her curly hair motif?:

-

Agrippina the Younger, paved the way for her son to become emperor, after poisoning her husband Emperor Claudius.

Another image of Agrippina with her nose blown off??

-

Black Emperor Diocletian with his nose blown off??

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Emperor Diocletian:  -

Awwwww...

Sorry Jari the pink-gwoat, did that hurt?

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
You cannot argue with these idiots on this. The lights might be on but nobody is at home.

Yeah, its really really sad how desperate they are to claim European civilization. I don't know if I can even condone Afrocentrism anymore, Its one thing to claim Egypt but to claim Rome, Vikings, Greece, China etc..its just mental illness and inferority complex...Sadly I think Gigantic is right about Afrocentrism.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Roman Emperor Valerin:

-

Awwww...

Sorry Gwoat, did you know about Black Emperor Valerin??

Lion! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Aemellianus  -

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Roman Emperor Philip the Arab from Ethiopia/Yemen

-

Emperor Philip  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Roman Emperor Severus Alexander

-

Nubian Emperor of Roman Severus Alexander:

-

His Highness Severus Alexander

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Emperor Geta

-

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Emperor of Rome Karakala  -

Karakalla in with hair wigs:

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Emperor Perinax...see the curly locks?

Regard [Big Grin]

-

-

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
A good example of the Romans in wigs:

Emperor Constantin in Wigs... lol!  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Black Emperor Gordian III...nose broken off..hmmm, I wonder why?

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Philosopher King Emperor Marcus Aurelius

Regard the curly locks and beards...imagine the
dark olive skin of a true olive

-

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Hey rat packs...
you need more body blows???

Rooooaaaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Lion!

Cornrows of Black Roman Empress Paulita wife of Black Roman Emperor Karakala

-

[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
How many Black Roman Emperors and Empresses
so far..counting...

If you rats make more squeak, I will
release more pictures.

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you pictures prove our point nut.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
you pictures prove our point nut.

Dont curse Welder...
I am sorry I busted
your Roman grandeur illusions.

Next I will expouse on how come
the Goths ingritiated their pale arses
into the history of Roman Empire
by creating the false, fake and very unholy
Holy Roman Empire of Charlemange, Charles de Martel, and the rest of the Franki raat-packs..

Keep you posted! [Big Grin]

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Its hooooot in here:

When the going gets hot and embarrassing
like this,
Jari the gwoat goes AWOL;
Lyingass plays dead;
whereas Hammer throws a curse
and goes back to his welding job.

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

This is Justin Timberlake's natural hair.

If someone were to make a portrait of him in stone you would say he's black.

That's why no one takes your clowning seriously.

Although there are people who have ambiguous facial features between African and Caucasians there are many Caucasians who do not look ambiguous they look most definitely European.

You have a complete inability to sense that.
 -

-

-

forget about the hair, if you can't sense that Europeans, not Africans match the features and forehead of this portrait of Augustus you have a learning disability.

It is clear as day, not even slightly ambiguous.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
During the second Punic war between Carthage and Rome, two Moorish Numidian kings took different sides, Syphax with Carthage, Masinissa with the Romans, decisively so at Zama.

what's your point?

Dunce

That mural is not from Africa. It was a campaign conducted in central Europe, against
the Dacians of Thrace, by Moorish Roman Nigri-Latini cavalry.

They were there to keep out your barbarian Cagothic ancestors, siince those cagots were inflitrating into Roman central Europe from their base in Turkemenistan ...

Lion!

Moorish Roman Cavalry kicking Albino ass! [Big Grin]  -

Dunce

I can hear your loud silence on this one!

Lion! [Big Grin]

Dunce

You have no ability to think. Dont dodge issues
Why did you make such a boo-boo here and then fled?

Do you know Roman history and just love to photo-spam stupidness?

You did not know that Romans worshipped mainly black men and women as their Gods.

You did not know that Romans bleached. You did not know that Romans wore wigs.
You had absolutely no clue that Romans had many black Emperors.

You had no clue that Black Roman dreadlock soldiers were ruling Central and Eastern Europe.

Black Roman soldiers were also the rulers of Britain and the Rhine valley area between Germany and France.

I had to show you all of these. You accepted.

So what is the basis of our engagement?

You are intellectually deficient if you think we have any other issues to discuss.

Go to school or a library and search for some readings on Roman civilization.

I have little stomach to banter banalities with Her Royal Lyinass!

Please go find a kindergarten kid like Jari
to exchange sexual tips. Or go do the Jew who does you every night! [Big Grin]

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
 -

This is Justin Timberlake's natural hair.

If someone were to make a portrait of him in stone you would say he's black.

That's why no one takes your clowning seriously.

Although there are people who have ambiguous facial features between African and Caucasians there are many Caucasians who do not look ambiguous they look most definitely European.

You have a complete inability to sense that.
....forget about the hair, if you can't sense that Europeans, not Africans match the features and forehead of this portrait of Augustus you have a learning disability.

It is clear as day, not even slightly ambiguous.

-

LOL!

The natural and straight animal hair of Justin Timberlake when he is not going to a hair dresser.  - No hope for lyingass, can you see his real animal hair now. An albino with curly hair was not yet born. [Big Grin]

Now Lyinass

Name me the gene that causes curly hair in Albinos? Go ahead dunce, name it?

The one that causes animal hair in Albinos is called THADA. I gave that you you already.

The one that causes pink skin is called defective OCA.

The one that causes coloured eyes and coloured hair is called MC1R.

What is the name of the gene that causes curly hair in Albino Europeans, if any?

Do you use tanning lotions like all Albinos do or do you use BLEACHING CREAM like the Roman women?

Stop playing games and start debatiing!

Lion! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Black Emperor Diocletian:  -

Awwwww...

Sorry Jari the pink-gwoat, did that hurt?

Jari the Gwoat

I cannot hear your bleatings any more. Did you get scared by Black Roman Emperor Diocletian?

And you Lyingass? And the ignorant welder from Texa? Whatz up... where are you doubts???

Sorry, did that hurt? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Philosopher King Emperor Marcus Aurelius

Regard the curly locks and beards...imagine the
dark olive skin of a true olive

-

[Big Grin]

All hailed the Black Emperor of Rome! [Big Grin]

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Roooooaaaaaarrrrrr!

Where are the gwoats and the rats?
The pink bwoi faking to be black;
The pink-arse dunce with a black woman icon;
and the red-neck Professor of Welders
from Texas?

They are gone, they are gone...

The IronLion ate them up!

Roooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Laugh out loud.....!!!!! [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You Albino kids are pathetic
in your ignorant and mis-informed state!

Which is why I have made the study of ancient Romans a priority.
Because half of that story has barely been told and when shown,
it destroys the smug illusions of grandeur nursed by those sick kids.

Look how desperate Lyingass has gotten just to prove a point:

Curly Haired Justin Timerlake ya bloo'clat!
 -

But Justin Timberlake is a straight-haired
red-head,(signature of neanderthals), pink
boy who would never ever bleach his pink
skin so he can look pink, since he is pink already.

The Romans bleached their dark skin and
straightened their curly hair. Who does that
in today's world?

Lyingass, do you bleach your pink butts???

Pathetic!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I wonder where they all went?

The skeptics?

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I wonder where they all went?

The skeptics?

Compare Emperor Marcus Aurielus litle natty locks with the full lion locks of the Moorish cavalry that ruled central Europe. Here:

-

- [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
History of Sicily by Paolo Mazzesi

The history of Sicily begins with the history of Europe, during the upper Paleolithic (20,000 – 10,000 bC): it was populated by peoples of the modern human type. Settlements and new civilizations followed in waves, then followed by new ones over and over: the Phoenician, the Greeks, the Arabs (the Moors)…..

The most ancient Sicilian culture we know is dated around 10,000 bC (as established from rock carvings at Mount Pellegrino), followed by others until in the Eneolithic (Copper age, 3,500-3,000 bC) the island began to be subjected to ever increasing influences by oriental and Mediterranean civilizations.

Sicily used to have a different name before the current one (we would call it Sicania): it originated from the “Sicani” people : anthropologists tell us that the “Sicani” had nothing in common with the “Siculi”, who came later.

The former originated from Libya, and geologists admit they could have come to the western part of the island when a strip of land emerged during glacial eras used to connect Africa to Sicily, therefore these people where of Camitic origin. About 1,000 bC these people were subjugated ed by the Carthaginese.
[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Sicani = Iberian-Maures or Ibero-Maurisians = Nigri-Latinis = Black Celts = Moorlachs = Original Black Europeans.

They were there in Europe before the first goth came out from the central Asian caves!

--------------------
Lionz

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The history of Sicily begins with the history of Europe, during the upper Paleolithic (20,000 – 10,000 bC): it was populated by peoples of the modern human type. Settlements and new civilizations followed in waves, then followed by new ones over and over: the Phoenician, the Greeks, the Arabs (the Moors)…..

The most ancient Sicilian culture we know is dated around 10,000 bC (as established from rock carvings at Mount Pellegrino), followed by others until in the Eneolithic (Copper age, 3,500-3,000 bC) the island began to be subjected to ever increasing influences by oriental and Mediterranean civilizations.

Sicily used to have a different name before the current one (we would call it Sicania): it originated from the “Sicani” people : anthropologists tell us that the “Sicani” had nothing in common with the “Siculi”, who came later.

The former originated from Libya, and geologists admit they could have come to the western part of the island when a strip of land emerged during glacial eras used to connect Africa to Sicily, therefore these people where of Camitic origin. About 1,000 bC these people were subjugated ed by the Carthaginese.
[Big Grin]

Lion, you mean that these people were AFRICANS?????

AMAZING!!!

He, he.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

with Cagots like you!

and Royalty of Rome.

Goths were outcasts
and enemies of Rome.

Same as in Greece.
Barbarians and Vandals.

Incorrigible fool.

Ironlion if u are saying the elites of the Romans were then black u should at least show some proof of it. From, what I understand only a small percent were of partial black African descent such as Honorius (possibly) and that's an opinion just judging from pictures.
The Romans and Greeks were called white or "red men" by the Arabs who were at that time a black people. Mostly their physical characteristics and crania were much like modern southern Mediteraneans, north Syrians and Lebanese a predominantly brachycephalic and hyper-brachycephalic hairsute people with fair-skin and prominent, projecting noses. These people were therefore in no way representative of the Moors or black people in North Africa who displayed in fact often displayed hyperdolichocephaly and many other non-European traits.
They may have had of course some share of black African blood but the Romans and early Italians were quick to point out that Moors or Mauri "blacks" were different then themselves - the latter being an "Ethiopian" race.
What u and Mikey are saying is as ridiculous as some of the stuff on Matilda's site who tries to chang Moors (related to sub-Saharans/East Africans) into Romans and Greeks i.e. modern southern Europeans. Similarly Vikings Goths and Alans and Slavic peoples should not be confused with southern Europeans.
I hope one day we all can start to appreciate diversity and the fact that civilizations rise and fall and no one can claim them all.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

[Big Grin]

Lion, you mean that these people were AFRICANS?????

AMAZING!!!

He, he.

-

No - in fact Mike, he is trying to blend the African Negroid or black individual you have displayed here with the European population that later occupied similar areas - much like lyin_ss has done thruout its postings. The skeletons of this gracile African Negro type (probably represented today by modern Tibu and Haratin) found on Malta and other places in neolithic and early Bronze Age Europe are referred to in early sources as the "gracile Mediterranean type" or "Eurafrican" in attempts to confuse the issue of who the predominant populations were in pre-Iron age Europe - something both lovers of Africa and Afronuts are also apparently trying to do for some odd and inconceivable reason.

Why try to pretend that later civilizations of Greeks and Romans after a certain period were African when in fact it is clear that they were predominantly European in culturally and biologically.

Malta and pre-Hellenic and pre-iron populations of Greece, Italy, and the Islands of the Aegean were occupied by gracile Negroes but by the period of classical history these groups of dolichocephalic people with black skins were NOT the dominant nor the ruling populations in that region. I am very glad u posted this photo which Europeans academia used to try to hide, but otherwise Let's be FOR REAL!

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

-

Wow! you've gone Edmund on us Iron. How the heck can you say for sure that this guy who looks pure Southern Italian IS A BLACK! Yes everyone can see some of the people you have posted have black blood as they should living so close to Afria, but if we are going to start saying Italians are blacks then u better be ready to join lyin_ass snake and Matilda say all of the people in the Middle East represented blacks too.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

with Cagots like you!

and Royalty of Rome.

Goths were outcasts
and enemies of Rome.

Same as in Greece.
Barbarians and Vandals.

Incorrigible fool.

Ironlion if u are saying the elites of the Romans were then black u should at least show some proof of it. From, what I understand only a small percent were of partial black African descent such as Honorius (possibly) and that's an opinion just judging from pictures.
The Romans and Greeks were called white or "red men" by the Arabs who were at that time a black people. Mostly their physical characteristics and crania were much like modern southern Mediteraneans, north Syrians and Lebanese a predominantly brachycephalic and hyper-brachycephalic hairsute people with fair-skin and prominent, projecting noses. These people were therefore in no way representative of the Moors or black people in North Africa who displayed in fact often displayed hyperdolichocephaly and many other non-European traits.
They may have had of course some share of black African blood but the Romans and early Italians were quick to point out that Moors or Mauri "blacks" were different then themselves - the latter being an "Ethiopian" race.
What u and Mikey are saying is as ridiculous as some of the stuff on Matilda's site who tries to chang Moors (related to sub-Saharans/East Africans) into Romans and Greeks i.e. modern southern Europeans. Similarly Vikings Goths and Alans and Slavic peoples should not be confused with southern Europeans.
I hope one day we all can start to appreciate diversity and the fact that civilizations rise and fall and no one can claim them all.

Dana

Thanks for your interest in the discussion. Lets talk candidly here.

I like it when people come at me all sure of themselves. A few clarifications please:

How did you get your understanding that the black people in Rome were a tiny minority? Reliable source?...not Gibbons or Toynebee two damned racists.

What happended to the foundational black population of Europe? Did they all die off?

What then happened to the Sicanis, and the Ibero-Maurisians, and the Celts? Did they all die off?

What happended to the Etruscans? Did they all die off?

And the Catheginians, were they all exterminated by this your famous brachycephalic type you reference?

What is the predominant skull type dug up from Roman cemetries?

Did the Romans bleach? Did they use wigs and hair straightners? In massive quantity?

How many black Roman Emperors were there in all?

Please provide me with sources and common sense analysis when you respond.

Lion!

Do you know the Silures of England?

Do you

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Dana

I take the time to gather some basic evidence of a historical black population of substantive size as the aborigines of Europe.

What happened to those guys?

If there were extensively in southern Europe, the Aegeans, Asia Minor, why would Rome be any different given that I just posted historical facts on the Sicani of Sicily?

Why should Rome be different than Greece, than Malta, than the Minoans, than the Iberians, when it was centre in the same area?

What makes you want single out Rome as an exception to the rule?

Here:

Evidence of Substantial Black African Population in Portugal:

Authors: Spa­nola, H.1; Middleton, D.2; Brehm, A.1

Source: Tissue Antigens, Volume 66, Number 1, July 2005, pp. 26-36(11)

Publisher: Blackwell Publishing

Abstract:

The human leukocyte antigen-A (HLA-A), -B and -DRB1 polymorphism was examined in the Portuguese population, discriminating between North, Centre and South inhabitants. All data were obtained at high-resolution level, using sequence-based typing.

The most frequent allele at each locus was A* 020101 (26%), B* 440301 and B* 510101 (12% each) and DRB1* 070101 (15%). The predominant three-locus haplotype was A*020101-B*440301-DRB1*070101 (3.1%), highly frequent in North Portugal (5.4%), lower in Centre (2%) and absent in the South.

The present study demonstrates that the Portuguese population has been genetically influenced by Europeans and Africans, via several historic immigrations. North Portugal seems to concentrate, … an ancient genetic pool originated from several … Africans and Europeans, influences throughout millenniums. (Editor’s Note: See articles - The African Kings of Spain, and The African Roots of Spain : to get a good background context of African immigration to the Iberian Pennisula @Rastalivewire.com)

Evidence of Substantial Historical Black African Population Greece

HLA genes allele distribution has been studied in Mediterranean and sub-Saharan populations. Their relatedness has been tested by genetic distances, neighbour-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses.

The population genetic relationships have been compared with the history of the classical populations living in the area. A revision of the historic postulates would have to be undertaken, particularly in the cases when genetics and history are overtly discordant. HLA genomics shows that: 1) Greeks share an important part of their genetic pool with sub-Saharan Africans (Ethiopians and west Africans) also supported by Chr 7 Markers.

The gene flow from Black Africa to Greece may have occurred in Pharaonic times or when Saharan people emigrated after the present hyperarid conditions were established (5000 years B.C.).

Evidence of a Substantial Black African Population in Europe Neolithic

Neolithic graves in Europe and Africa highlight the African origin of the Grimaldi and hence Africas claim to Europe. Archeologists working in this field have repeatedly denoted the racial and morphological similarities between the early settlers of Europe and those of the African continent.

It has been observed in respect of those graves that they are constructed on similar lines, and the great majority of the skeletons they contain are remarkablefor their uniformity of type¯.

So striking¯, writes Professor Elliot Smith, is the family likeness between the early Neolithic peoples of the British Isles and the Mediterranean and the bulk of the population, both ancient and modern, of Egypt and East Africa, that the description of the bones of an Early Briton of that remote epoch might apply in all essential details to an inhabitant of Somaliland.(The Ancient Egyptians, p. 58.)

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

-

Wow! you've gone Edmund on us Iron. How the heck can you say for sure that this guy who looks pure Southern Italian IS A BLACK! Yes everyone can see some of the people you have posted have black blood as they should living so close to Afria, but if we are going to start saying Italians are blacks then u better be ready to join lyin_ass snake and Matilda say all of the people in the Middle East represented blacks too.
Dana

For a lady who makes claims to serious scholarship, you can sound quite flippant and imponderous.

You think I am impressed by the Mathilda slur? No, Dana, if researchers like us had not demonstrated the Moorish history of Africa anad Europe, no one else will tell our story.

To you the Moors are just the Dawasir of Arabia.. Mike would call them sand-niggers. To seasoned and informed researchers, the Moors were extant in Europe and Africa, before the first sand-nigger had a hasish induced dream about Allah's paradise.

We are the Moors Dana, and I do not need permission from a pinkie to accept that. That is my history. We built Europe. From Egypt, to Phoenicia, to Carthage, to the Caspians of Libya and Nigeria, to the Ibero-Maurisians, the negritos, the black Latinis and the Morlachs. Go read up on those people first before making thoughtless and snide remarks.

We were the first in Europe, archeology and history tells you that.

Now, Karakala was the son of an African called Septimus Severus.

The coins of Septimus Severus issued in his life time shows his physical profile with the classic grape-cluster wooly hair used in art to identify people of African descent.

There are so many coins of Septimus Severus and his son Karakala that if you bothered to go look through them yourself instead of relying on hearsay, you would be less hasty in dropping snide comments.

Because if I am proven right, then how sorry you would indeed look with those unthought comments.

Another thing to understand is that like the statutes of Buddah, the statutes of the Roman Emperors tended to vary in rpofile depending on the agenda. Recall they were living Gods like Buddah, so giving them a local slant was never considered dishonest.

There are thousands of images of Karakalla as an undisputed black man. If his father and mother were black people, then what would you have?

Do you realize that Karakala was blood brothers with Severus Alexander? Do you think Severus was also sothern Italian?

It is better we know what we are talking about, before arrogantly spouting the wrong meditations only to end up looking more like Lioness than the true scholar you aim to be.

Look before you leap. Especially with Moorish history, cause you will be left flat faced on the floor.

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Dana, I have more readings for you about early European history and the proportion of Africans in demographic makeup. Why will be Rome different than other southern European climes?:

Here Read:

The Grimaldi was not the only Black African nation to have migrated, dominated and civilized Europe in many fundamental ways. Around 8,500 BC, it is speculated that Iberia (Spain and Portugal) were occupied by the Iberian Capsin culture and France was occupied by the early Tardendsain (Tardenoisian) culture. These cultural strains belonged to a group of cultures extant at that time in Africa that had migrated north through Spain.

The Iberian culture, which arrived in Spain, (from Africa) is the root of the present day Basque culture found in Spain, and France. The peoples of the Iberian culture eventually mixed with the Celts to become the Celt-Iberian Culture. Neolithic Iberian (recent African immigrants), small dark and long-headed people also inhabited Wales and Cornwall.

Then there were other major migratory initiatives by later pre-dynastic Egyptians and Ethiopians, which led to the establishment of colonies in pre-Hellenic Greek and Etruscan territories (Italy). These later developed into the great Empires of the Mediterranean, of which history, culture and origin, modern day Europe is so adept at distorting.

Furthermore, the Egyptians (original Anus from Sudan), Phoenicians (Africans originally from Punt by the Red sea coast of Africa), and Ethiopians (the most ancient nation in Africa) also established colonies in England, and Ireland where they mined important mineral like tin. They had numerous settlements therein for hundreds of years and they made essential impact on the demographic make up of the British Isles.

--------------------
Lionz

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com