EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Was Roman Empire White? (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Was Roman Empire White?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romano Moorish Emperor Valentin III  -

[Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romano-Moorish African born and bred Emperor Aemilian

- [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
"And, beside the perils of rough and unknown seas, who would leave Asia, or Africa for Italy for Germany, with its wild country, its inclement skies, its sullen manners and aspect, unless indeed it were his home?" ..
- Roman Historian Tacituus

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Physical Characteristics.

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..."

Tacitus on the Gothas of Germania

Gotha bwoi Justin Timberlake, red straight hair, blue eyes, pale skin  -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Physical Characteristics Gotha/Vandal

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..."

Tacitus on the Gothas of Germania

Physical Characteristics Romano-Moorish
 -

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Romano-Moorish Emperor Vespasianus

-

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:

Comeon sweetie,
if you see something...
say something! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Maximian the Moorish Emperor of Rome

-

Romano-Moorish Emperor Maximian..See the attempt to hide his facial features? Darn Goths!!?
 -

How many Moorish Emperors of Rome have I shown you now, Lyingass? How many? And counting...

Sorry Lyingass, did that hurt?

Lyingass, you can run but
you cannot hide.

Behold Emperor Maximina,
Moorish Romano Emperor
from Africa! [Big Grin]

Behold beautiful Moorish-Romano Galla Palciada daughter of Emperor Theodosius I 392 - 450 AD
 -

Coin of Galla Placiada.. see her wooly locks?
This one is not Justin Timberlake nor Jack Osbourne fake curls.. [Big Grin]
 -

Sorry Lyingass gal, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

[Big Grin]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

buffoonery at it's finest

-I created the Ironlion persona to make Afrocentricity look bad

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by rockytsang:
<a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/61-b0.html">エルメス ネックレス</a> billion more than it did last year."Corporate <i><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/45-b0.html">グッチ ピアス</a></i> year."Corporate America is sitting on piles of <h3><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/49-b0.html">シャネル 指輪</a></h3> of cash and
not hiring, basically because <a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/33-b0.html">ティファニーチェーン</a> because it's concerned about the future," said <u><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org">ブライトリング 偽物</a></u> said Hacker. "It's concerned about whether <i><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/56-b0.html">カルティエのネックレス</a></i> whether or not
there's going to be <a href="http://www.hermesscarf.org/categories/hermes-kelly-22cm-30-b0.html">replica hermes kelly</a> be sustained consumer demand."Corporations Stockpile Cash

it's too easy
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

-

Maxentius (misidentified by Dunce Lyinass as Maximian) Booo boooo! http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Maxentius 02_pushkin.jpg/449px-Maxentius02_pushkin.jpg :
 -

blah blah blah...

Roooaaaarrrr!

Lyinass you are busted agains as a dunce
because that bust you put up
is that of Emperor Maxentus...
Here is the link: You notice it says Maxentus?

Dunce, Emperor Maxentus is not the same person
as Emperor Maximian [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :
Emperor Maximian was an African Moorish
Emperor of Rome.

But this is:

Emperor Maxentus  -
Your link http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cb/Maxentius02_pushkin.jpg/449px-Maxentius02_pushkin.jpg

And this is Maximian, the African Emperor
of Roman Empire:
 -

Dunce, what next other of idiocy
will you put forward? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
I must have embarrassed someone again?

LoL! Eachtime the Dunce is busted
She goes MIA...

--------------------
Lionz

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is only licking her wounds, and searching for something new and even stupider to respond with.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
are you stupid? it makes no difference, they're both white fool.

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Emperor: Nero, tomb of alabama

-
Emperor: Nerva

-
Emperor: Galba

-
Emperor: Caligula

-
Emperor: Augustus

Mike, my wall is starting to crack, I might be having a change of heart, maybe you guys are right. I'm having second thoughts....

Mike please tell me are these white people or black people? That's a fair question. I want to hear you say it.

If you say they are black I will have to concede that the Ironlion team won. You're the authority on this. If you were to say that the above people were black I would have to throw in the towel. I'm almost convinced. If you would just confirm their blackness I would have no more argument. I have a secret desire to join the Rome was black camp. I just need that final word from you. As lion said Rome was multi ethnic but not multi racial. The ethnicities are all black people. The ancestry of the Romans were the Moors. It sounds good. I'm almost there. I just need your seal of approval on this.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^You are an ignorant fool
with very little knowledge
of Roman history...

That is why to you,
Maxentius is the same as Maximina;

Go take a basic course in Roman history
before losing complete credibility
as a result of this thread...

Look how many boo boos you committed
in just one thread...

You are now DISMISSED.

Next red neck...?

LoL!

"...Maxentius is the same as Maximina"

hehehe!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Physical Characteristics of Romano-Moorish type
Olive skin, dark wooly to straight hair, black eyes
 -

-

This is a brown Romano describing the
physical attributes of the Goths.
His name was Taitus.

If Romans were albinos with red hair
and blue eyes, and pale skin,
why is Tacitus saying here that only
Goths look that way?

Romans must have looked very
different from Gotha Germanica...read:

quote:
Physical Characteristics Gotha/Vandal

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany .....like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population.

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion.

They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..." [Big Grin]

Tacitus

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maximian

-

Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Maxentius....the son of Maximian.

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^LoL!

So you cannot see the difference between
the two pictures?

Emperor Maximian

that is the African Moor

Same guy here
 -

and here
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
These two brown moors of Europe
were brothers...the Grachus family

Tiberus Gracchus and Gaius Gracchus
they are important because they are
the grandchildren of ....
Scipio Africanus....

Regard:
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Life in Ancient Rome
 -

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
Gargoyle!

-

Moorish-Romano Emperor Maximian offers incense to Diana
 -

Wooly locks Emperor offers incense
 -

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Holy Fathers of Rome

The Moorish Saints

Saint Leo

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Romano-Moorish Saint Barbara
 -

The Holy Great Martyr Barbara lived and suffered during the reign of the emperor Maximian (305-311). Her father, the pagan Dioscorus, was a rich and illustrious man in the Syrian city of Heliopolis. ...

http://ocafs.oca.org/FeastSaintsViewer.asp?SID=4&ID=1&FSID=103472

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron let me explain the history of Rome to you

Moving ahead to perhaps 1100 B.C. It is at about this time, that people from the Eurasian plains called "the Latin's" later known as the Romans - migrate in. These Latins may have accompanied the Hellenes into Greece, and then continued on into Italy. The nature of the early contact between the two peoples, is unknown. But, the later relationship is well known to be one of violence.

Soon after the invasion of Whites from Eurasia began, a coalition of the original Black inhabitants of Italy, Greece and the Aegean area, formed a conglomeration called the "Sea People". They boarded ships with all of their belongings and fled the area. But those that stayed behind, still had to deal with the White newcomers.

In time, the Romans had learned how to built cities, now there is great competition for power and territory. Wars rage, but the Etruscan cities fight alone, and the Romans can simply attack and annex each individual city; divide and conquer was the order of the day. This disunity is further illustrated by the fact that the Romans concluded treaties with individual Etruscan city/states, rather than the whole.

As Caucasians kept coming in, Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Your position appears to evolve as
I teach you the inner details of
Romano-Moorish History.

Provide me with source
for your tall tale... or

Is this gonna be like your Justin Timberlake
hot fake curls?

Or Jack Osbourne's hot fake curls?

RECALL THIS LESSON:

A Roman Describes the Goths

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are .... unmixed race, like none but themselves.

Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population.

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair huge frames (obese), fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure , ; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..."

Roman Historian Tacitus
on the Gothas and Vandals [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Moving ahead to perhaps 1100 B.C. It is at about this time, that people from the Eurasian plains called "the Latin's" later known as the Romans - migrate in. These Latins may have accompanied the Hellenes into Greece, and then continued on into Italy. The nature of the early contact between the two peoples, is unknown. But, the later relationship is well known to be one of violence.

Soon after the invasion of Whites from Eurasia began, a coalition of the original Black inhabitants of Italy, Greece and the Aegean area, formed a conglomeration called the "Sea People". They boarded ships with all of their belongings and fled the area. But those that stayed behind, still had to deal with the White newcomers.

In time, the Romans had learned how to built cities, now there is great competition for power and territory. Wars rage, but the Etruscan cities fight alone, and the Romans can simply attack and annex each individual city; divide and conquer was the order of the day. This disunity is further illustrated by the fact that the Romans concluded treaties with individual Etruscan city/states, rather than the whole.

As Caucasians kept coming in, Rome soon became a large city, similar to the powerful cities of southern Etruria, and it had also become predominately Caucasian. Accordingly, it was a Caucasian uprising that drove the Etruscans from Rome in 509 B.C.

And actually, the latins were
the minority in the confederacy
that became the Roman Empire.

And who said the latins
were caucasians? Or you meant to say
that latin is an "indo-european" language?

Latin language was used, in Rome
but the inhabitants of Latium -the land
and the original cradle of Latin language,
were a minor
partner in the whole scheme.

I can provide you a 1000 sources
ask if you care... [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Etruria_the_Etruscans_2.htm

-Mike111, realhistoryww.com

And actually, the latins were
the minority in the confederacy
that became the Roman Empire.

And who said the latins
were caucasians? Or you meant to say
that latin is an "indo-european" language?

Latin language was used, in Rome
but the inhabitants of Latium -the land
and the original cradle of Latin language,
were a minor
partner in the whole scheme.

I can provide you a 1000 sources
ask if you care... [Big Grin]

I'm shocked the above quote was taken verbatim from Mike's site realhistoryww.com:

clearly somebody's right and somebody's wrong.

Mike says after 509 BC there was a Caucasian uprising and Rome became "predominately Caucasian".

We'll get to the bottom of this.

Mike may have to revise his site to reflect your new Rome was not predominantly Caucasian prior to 476 AD findings.
Iron I was wondering in the BC period of Rome to the first few AD centuries were there any Caucasians at all, emperors and such? If so how did they get there? I thought you said they were all Moorish and negro latins?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Blah blah blah....Iron I was wondering in the BC period of Rome to the first few AD centuries were there any Caucasians at all, emperors and such? If so how did they get there? I thought you said they were all Moorish and negro latins?

What would the Roman Historian Tacitus have said?

Response:

RECALL THIS LESSON:

"For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are .... unmixed race, like none but themselves.

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair huge frames (obese), fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure , ; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..."

Roman Historian Tacitus
on the Gothas and Vandals

True blood Romano-Moorish Emperor Aemilian
 -

You Know Who..lol  -

Gotha with fake hot Romano-Moorish curls
 - [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Emperor Lucius Verus (Romano-Moorish)
 -

Alexis de Tocqueville (Goths)
This type destroyed Rome...
 -

Comments:

The difference is clear even if
both busts were done in bronze [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]Blah blah blah....Iron I was wondering in the BC period of Rome to the first few AD centuries were there any Caucasians at all, emperors and such? If so how did they get there? I thought you said they were all Moorish and negro latins?

Response:

RECALL THIS LESSON:

All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames (obese), fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure , ; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them..."

Iron, you say that a Roman said the red hair of the Germans was like none but themselves. But we are talking about Romans.
If you are saying that Romans were mixed racially in the BCE and early AD period, that they were part Caucasian were did the get the Caucasian part from in that earlier period?

quote:
Origininally posted by Mike111:

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Caucasian = pale skin; blond/red hair; blue eyes

Roman = dark skin; dark wool/curly hair; dark eyes.

Now you know who you are and where you were
all along.

Ask me for a good book on Moorish-Roman
Empire and I will send you the right was...

Period! You are now dismissed for the lasttime.

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Blah blah blah....Iron I was wondering in the BC period of Rome to the first few AD centuries were there any Caucasians at all, emperors and such? If so how did they get there? I thought you said they were all Moorish and negro latins?

Response:

RECALL THIS LESSON:

Roman Historian Tacitus
on the Gothas and Vandals

True blood Romano-Moorish Emperor Aemilian
 -

You Know Who..lol  -

Gotha with fake hot Romano-Moorish curls
 - [Big Grin]

The difference is clear!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 - Afro-Romano Emperor Macrinus

Marcus Opellius Macrinus (ca. 165 – June 218), commonly known as Macrinus, was Roman Emperor from 217 to 218. Macrinus was of indigenous North African descent (perhaps Berber) and the first emperor to become so without membership in the senatorial class....

How many Afro-Moorish-Roman Emperors so far
and still counting.... [Big Grin]

Aryan liars run for cover [Big Grin]

Lion!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness - Rome, like Greece, went through many periods. Relating to the Whites who invaded from Asia circa 1,200 B.C, their effect is obvious in authentic Roman artifacts from after the fall of the Etruscans.

By the time of Tacitus (who was a Celt), Romans were indeed a mixed race people - that is not to say that there were no pure-breeds.

So when he commented on the Germans, of course he was speaking as someone accustomed to people quite different from them.

But interestingly, just as modern Whites try to hide the Black component of ancient Rome and Greece, the also try to hide the Black conquers of ancient Rome.

The decline of the Roman Empire was a slow process, which occurred over a period of over 350 years. Beginning at about 100 A.D. and culminating on September 4, 476, when Romulus Augustus, the last Emperor of the Western Roman Empire, was deposed by Odoacer, a Germanic chieftain.

BULLSH1T! Odoacer was a Celt!

The Celt Vercingetorix

-

The Celt Odoacer
White people hair can't do this!
Plus that's too much lip for a White Boy (mustache on top lip).

-  -

Here is where the White Boys took over.

Rome's German replacement "The Holy Roman Empire" was a realm that existed for about a millennium in Central Europe, ruled by a Holy Roman Emperor. Charlemagne (King of the Franks) was crowned Emperor of the Romans in 800 A.D.

Now here's a White Boy!
 -

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron lion's coin history of the world series^^^^^

According to Roman tradition, Rome was founded by Romulus on 21 April 753 BC.

489 years later in 264 BC the Romans desired to expand into North Africa.

After three Punic wars, finally in 149 BC they defeated and destroyed Carthage, North Africa.
After Rome emerged victorious, Carthaginian settlements, such as those in Mauritania, were taken over.
then Ironlion bent down and kissed their sandals

-

-

^^^^^^

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, you sound bitter.
Buck-up old girl.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Bla...blah...blah..

-

[/IMG]

The above is Scipio Africanus (supposedly)...

These are his grandchildren:

Tiberus Gracchus and Gaius Gracchus

-

This is Jack Osburne...a Gotha clowning with
fake hot Romano-Moorish curls:
 -

The difference is clear

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Lioness, you sound bitter.
Buck-up old girl.

Yeah..don't blame her Mike,
She got the intellectual beat-down
of her life... in this thread... [Big Grin]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^At times like this, even Lioness should be afforded tender considerations. It must be very difficult to find that everything that your own kind taught you, and everything that you believed, was nothing but a bullsh1t lie. Love and kisses to you Lioness.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Brown Muurish ethnicity was elite
and Royalty of Rome.

quote:
Originally posted by http://realhistoryww.com:

quote:
It must be very difficult to find that everything that your own kind taught you, and everything that you believed, was nothing but a bullsh1t lie. Love and kisses to you Lioness.

Scipio (235–183 BC)

lol

-  -
_______________________________________________________  -

It's sad you want to be the colonists, mentally sick

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Back to our historical presentation:

Romans

Brown to dark skin,

Curly to wooly hair,

Black eyes.

See:
 -

Hasrubal  -

Whereas

Gotha so-called caucasian:

Pale skin that cannot stand heat..

Straight Blond and red hairs

Blue eyes

See Tacitus Roman Historian

See National Geograpic

-

Any more questions on Roman ethnicity
and skin colour?

Lion!

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Romans would have probably been swarthier than Gauls or Norsemen, as are modern Italians, but they were still light-skinned enough to be classified as White. The overwhelming majority of their own artwork attests to this.

Why are you hellbent on claiming every major civilization in history as Black? Not only is it disrespectful and racist towards non-Blacks, it also makes the history of civilization boringly monochromatic. I would rather the architects of civilization be of every possible skin color than all White, all Black, or whatever. It adds some diversity.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Romans would have probably been swarthier than Gauls or Norsemen, as are modern Italians, but they were still light-skinned enough to be classified as White. The overwhelming majority of their own artwork attests to this.

Why are you hellbent on claiming every major civilization in history as Black? Not only is it disrespectful and racist towards non-Blacks, it also makes the history of civilization boringly monochromatic. I would rather the architects of civilization be of every possible skin color than all White, all Black, or whatever. It adds some diversity.

If you have evidence provide it...
Not sentimental melodramas allowed here
this is serious ...
see what happened to Lyinass?

Put up or keep quiet!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Philosopher King Emperor Marcus Aurelius

Regard the curly locks and beards...imagine the
dark olive skin of a true olive

-

[Big Grin]

All hailed the Black Emperor of Rome! [Big Grin]

-

Pink Panther any comments? [Big Grin]
Modern day Sudanese Rapper  -

Ms Pink Pnther, any comments? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Brown Muurish ethnicity was elite
and Royalty of Rome.

quote:
Originally posted by
quote:
It must be very difficult to find that everything that your own kind taught you, and everything that you believed, was nothing but a bullsh1t lie. Love and kisses to you Lioness.

Scipio (235–183 BC)

lol

-
_______________________________________________________  -

It's sad you want to be the colonists, mentally sick

-

the lips...
the skin colour...
the hair...
of a modern Sudanese...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

lol

-  -  -  -

The beatdown continues..... [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Half Sudanese Half British

Alex Siddings

- Half Iberian half Slava Emperor Trajan  -

Full Blood Sudanese

-

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com