EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Was Roman Empire White? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Was Roman Empire White?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike sometimes we see what look what like black people in Etruscan paintings. But frequently it's just people that have a medium brown reddish skin tone like these men below:

-

-

-

You can't assume that all such people are black. Yet you do over and over again. You never learn.

Anybody with a suntanned skin tone and or curly hair goes under the black file. Your research method is silly.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: Bigio Morata - Greek, Roman, Anatolian, Kushite, they are all possible. Because quite the contrary of false White history, these were all dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies. As to who was dominant, I can't say at this time.

Lioness, why can't you ever maintain a sensible conversation?

You really think that those men are pure Albino? Fool that you are, do I also need to remind you that I never called them White or Black. I call them Quadroons, or mixed raced. In North Africa and the middle east, I call them Sand Niggers.

Why are you so stupid?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Greek, Roman, Anatolian, Kushite, they are all possible. Because quite the contrary of false White history, these were all dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies. As to who was dominant, I can't say at this time.

But it becomes semantics. You could say the U.S., Britain, and France are "dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies".
Is Britain white? Technically it's not white it has many millions of citizens who are not white.
So the vagueness of a question like "Is Britain white?" doesn't answer much.
Do whites have the vast majority of political power in Britain yes. In ancient Rome, yes.
In Ghana and China, no.

Is such and such country white? Is such and such country black? Few counties are absolutely 100% one ethnicity.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
[QUOTE]But it becomes semantics. You could say the U.S., Britain, and France are "dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies".
Is Britain white? Technically it's not white it has many millions of citizens who are not white.
Do whites have the vast majority of political power in Britain yes. In ancient Rome, yes.
In Ghana and China, no.

Is such and such country white? Is such and such country black? Few counties are absolutely 100% one ethnicity.

Lion has presented evidence to support his assertion that they were Black dominated societies. What evidence do you offer to the contrary?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Re: Bigio Morata - Greek, Roman, Anatolian, Kushite, they are all possible. Because quite the contrary of false White history, these were all dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies. As to who was dominant, I can't say at this time.

Lioness, why can't you ever maintain a sensible conversation?

You really think that those men are pure Albino? Fool that you are, do I also need to remind you that I never called them White or Black. I call them Quadroons, or mixed raced. In North Africa and the middle east, I call them Sand Niggers.

Why are you so stupid?

Mike you yourself would say even people who are very light skinned with blond hair are still not "pure albino" so who are you kidding?
Nobody uses this term "quadroon"
The point is the dark reddish toned people I posted earlier would not be identified as "black". Some Arabs for example look like semi or fully black people
but many have dark skin but without African looking features and don't consider themselves black. Some Indians and Asians have African looking features. But many Many Indians and Pakistanis have a dark skin tone and are not considered black or part black

-

Or Ray Romano who is Southern Italian
 -

So if we are looking at some ancient Etruscans they could be black people or they could be people
like the above who are not considered black people
yet have dark skin.

Ray Romano is Italian so he probably has a greater chance of being related to an ancient Roman or Etruscan than Musharraf. many people would call him dark skinned white because he does not look like a mulatto in hair type or in facial features.

But you can come up with any name you like but the world does not identify people with a dark skin tone as instantly black. A quadroon is more white than black anyway. So stop making wild guesses.
Having beards is not a determining factor either but it's not very African. That should clue you in
on making an educated guess.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]But it becomes semantics. You could say the U.S., Britain, and France are "dynamic multi-ethnic, multi-racial cosmopolitan societies".
In Ghana and China, no.

Lion has presented evidence to support his assertion that they were Black dominated societies. What evidence do you offer to the contrary?
Lion did not say Rome was Black dominated, you trying to use him as a human shield or something?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness, I am getting the feeling that you are one of those he,he, "less-than-pure-Albinos" who are worried about not being recognized as White.

Fear not, I am not in the business of deciding who should qualify as White. To me, anyone who wants to be White, IS White, regardless of complexion.

My interest is history, and it's racial components. My racial assignments are commensurate with that scholarly pursuit only, what you call yourself, or consider yourself, is of absolutely no interest to me - so by all means, be White!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness, I am getting the feeling that you are one of those he,he, "less-than-pure-Albinos" who are worried about not being recognized as White.
Fear not, I am not in the business of deciding who should qualify as White. To me, anyone who wants to be White, IS White, regardless of complexion.

Did the ruling class of ancient Rome average at greater than 50% albino or less than 50% albino?

Did the general population of ancient Rome average at greater than 50% albino or less than 50% albino?

quote:

My interest is history, and it's racial components. My racial assignments are commensurate with that scholarly pursuit only, what you call yourself, or consider yourself, is of absolutely no interest to me - so by all means, be White!

When you say "racial" components what are the races in your opinion. Is an albino a separate race? If not, than what are the racial categories that you use in your assignments in your field, racial history?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
In Ghana and China, no.

Lion did not say Rome was Black dominated, you trying to use him as a human shield or something?
Dont mis-quote me Ms PinK Panther
Cause you a liar and a time waster
Just answer my question....

Do apply bleaching lotion
on your pink-white butts, or
do you prefer tanning lotion?

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
[qb] Karakala as immortalized in Africa  -
Compare

/QUOTE]Pink Panther

Comments?

Pink Panther, do you bleach your pink butts?
Do you use bleaching cream?

Pink Lyinass

This marble statue looks like a pink man
to you? Now what next?

Alexandria Egypt was the cultural center
of both Rome and Greece.

Would you ever mistake this bust
for that of the drug addict white-supremacy
racist called Winston Churchill?

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
blah blah blah.....

-

Portrait of Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius,
Louvre

Do you see the pink-white skin
of Marcus Aurelius?
OOO, he is just so pink -white like yous..

ROFLMAO!!!

Here is the coinage issued by Marcus Aurelius with his own wooly haired image. No neanderthal animal hair...original black Roman Nigritae  -

How many black Roman Emperors have I just shown you.

Before now your Cagothic arse thought I was
just talking about Septimius Severus and his family.

Pink ass Gwoat..

Sorry Jarri Judas, did that hurt

Lion!

Compare the bust of Marcus Aurelius

-

With the bust of His Imperial Majesty
 -

And this picture of HIM the King of the Black Dreads!!
 -

And Marcus Aureilus? [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Maximian the Moorish Emperor of Rome

-

Coin of Maximian  -

Romano-Moorish Emperor Maximian..See the attempt to hide his facial features? Darn Goths!!?
 -

How many Moorish Emperors of Rome have I shown you now, Lyingass? How many? And counting...

[Big Grin] Sorry Lyingass, did that hurt?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
For your information:

Maximina was a moor from Africa. Probably from the southern Morrocco, or Siwa Libya.

Emperor Maximina was most likely from the old saharan race of the Hausas/Fulanis.

They try to disguise his origin with the empty designation: Berber...

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Diocletian

Real bust. See how the Goths tried to hide his face without success?

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Moorish Roman General: St Mauritius:

Mauritius Island in Africa is named after him...  -

Saint Maurice (also known as Maurice , Moritz or Mauritius) . He was the commander of the Theban Legion martyred and died in the early third century.

The Theban Legion , consisting only of Christians from Egypt , was ordered to leave for Gaul to aid the Emperor Maximian. Although they fought bravely , refused to obey the imperial order to persecute Christians , so they were decimated. Refusing a second time, all members of the Theban Legion were executed. The place where these events allegedly took place , known as Agaunum , is now the headquarters of the Abbey of Saint Maurice in the Swiss canton of Valais.

This is the earliest version of the story of the martyrdom of the Theban Legion , according to the letter Eucherius , archbishop of Lyon (c. 434-450 ) went to the bishop also Salvius . In other versions varies the cause of martyrdom, and the legionnaires were executed for refusing to make sacrifices to Roman gods.

References: Catholic.Net

http://aesaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/2010/09/st-maurice.html

Sorry Lyinass girl, did that hurt??? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-
young Marcus Aurelius

Iron, you have an inability to tell what is an Afro and what is not. Show me an African with this type of thick bunchy hair, are you crazy, they would laugh you out of the New Black Panther Party meeting.
You think these men have the same nose? King Selassie had a semitic nose that points downward like many Ethiopians do. These busts of the Roman Emperors do not have that type of nose. Rome was white with a smattering of blacks they bossed around and took over Carthage.

-
Marcus Aurelius
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

-
 -

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Philosopher King Emperor Marcus Aurelius

Regard the curly locks and beards...imagine the
dark olive skin of a true olive

-

[Big Grin]

All hailed the Black Emperor of Rome! [Big Grin]

-

Pink Panther any comments? [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

This is Justin Timberlake's natural hair.

If someone were to make a portrait of him in stone you would say he's black.

That's why no one takes your clowning seriously.

Although there are people who have ambiguous facial features between African and Caucasians there are many Caucasians who do not look ambiguous they look most definitely European.

You have a complete inability to sense that.
....forget about the hair, if you can't sense that Europeans, not Africans match the features and forehead of this portrait of Augustus you have a learning disability.

It is clear as day, not even slightly ambiguous.

-

LOL!

The natural and straight animal hair of Justin Timberlake when he is not going to a hair dresser.  - No hope for lyingass, can you see his real animal hair now. An albino with curly hair was not yet born. [Big Grin]

Now Lyinass

Name me the gene that causes curly hair in Albinos? Go ahead dunce, name it?

The one that causes animal hair in Albinos is called THADA. I gave that you you already.

The one that causes pink skin is called defective OCA.

The one that causes coloured eyes and coloured hair is called MC1R.

What is the name of the gene that causes curly hair in Albino Europeans, if any?

Do you use tanning lotions like all Albinos do or do you use BLEACHING CREAM like the Roman women?

Stop playing games and start debatiing!

Lion! [Big Grin]

Have you forgotten this lesson
from your faux-pas?

Only the mad do the same thing
over and over again and expect
a different result.

An albino with wooly hair was
not yet born.

Wooly hair is a special mark
of the Moorish people... [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 -

History of the Moorish Crown

Mansa Musa wearing the Moorish crown...
Regard his crown 1312 - 1332 AD !

In Europe, this crown was identified with
the Moorish race...

The goths having no kingly tradition
sadly had no crowns.

The goths began wearing crowns
in the imitation of the moorish people.

Today, 800 years later the Moorish crown is worn
exclusively by Queen Elizabeth...
the first daughter
of the goths.

-

How are the mighty fallen,
in the valley of golgotha!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

Iron, you have an inability to tell what is an Afro and what is not. Show me an African with this type of thick bunchy hair, are you crazy, they would laugh you out of the New Black Panther Party meeting.
You think these men have the same nose? King Selassie had a semitic nose that points downward like many Ethiopians do. These busts of the Roman Emperors do not have that type of nose. Rome was white with a smattering of blacks they bossed around and took over Carthage.

-
Marcus Aurelius

Behold young Marcus Aurelius  -

Behold!young and careless Mohamed Osman Mohamud, 19  -

Gotha wearing curly wigs!  - Lyingass who is this Gothic joker? He has no name? Are you trying to avoid the Justin Timberlake boo boo? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron this is Ozzy Osbourne's son:

-

He has naturally curly hair. When you cut this type of hair short it looks like this:

-

I keep trying to train your ass, the curl of the white man is larger scale. If you cut it very short, these large curls are too short to form.

quote:
quote:
[qb]
quote:
posted by KING:

-

quote:
I grew up with cousins that looked exactly like that boy in the heart of tropical Nigeria.

Their mothers were white but their fathers were black. I now that tribe so well know that you cannot pass one of them off to me as a "white" boy.

No way. He is black to me. I say he probably got black genes, because I have blood cousins like that, who have more Nigerian culture than I do

I have to agree with Iron here, the kid is black, look at what he's doing with his mouth, the attitude

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Iron if somebody is wearing a beard their head looks longer. As you know it’s uncommon for African cultures to wear beards. In this picture of a younger Marcus Aurelius with shorter facial hair you can see that the shape of his head is not elongated or narrow.

-

This man:

-

Mohamed Osman Mohamud has

a) an elongated narrow East African head
b) an Afro-Semitic nose that points downward
c) very full lips

none of that is Roman. I keep trying to learn your ass. Because his hair is halfway more looking like Marcus Aurelius you do not have a match because there are three other things that are significantly different.

Perhaps a new eyeglasses prescription?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness - You sound very expert about Roman physical attributes. Mind telling me what your source or prototypical model is?

He, he, never mind, I'm just messin with you.
I know it's the statues that you are looking at. Mind telling me what makes you think that those statues are authentic?

You know, it's not like the White man is not known for producing fake artifacts.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness - I have a question for you:

If all of these kinda Black looking people are ancient Greeks....

-  -

-

-

-  -

THEN WHO THE HELL ARE THESE?
AND WHY DON'T THEY LOOK LIKE THE OTHERS?

-

He,he, I'm just messin with you.

I already know that these are MODERN sculptures done by Antonio Canova (1757 - 1822).

But how many more are modern fakes?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Iron this is Ozzy Osbourne's son:

-

He has naturally curly hair. When you cut this type of hair short it looks like this:

-

I keep trying to train your ass, the curl of the white man is larger scale. If you cut it very short, these large curls are too short to form.

quote:
[b]

[/QUOTE]

This is Lee Osborne with his family. The straight hair boy on the right is the same one posted by Lyingass girl as a wooly haired "black" man...hehehe..  -

Lyingass, I caught you Lyingass again. I busted your fake-ass wool-haired cum curly haired white man. This is the second such bust after the Justin Timberlake boo-boo. I call this one the Osborne boo-boo!

Now find me a picture of young Mohammed with straight short hairs.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

-
Marcus Aurelius

Gotha wearing curly wigs!  - Lyingass who is this Gothic joker? He has no name? Are you trying to avoid the Justin Timberlake boo boo? [Big Grin]

-
Lyingass

You can see thesoft curly wooly hair
of Jack Osburne
in its natural form?? LOL

This picture as you can see
shows you another goth Albino
with straight neanderthal hair.

Pink Pantheress, how many times
do I need to school your pink arse
that a wooly haired albino
was not yet born.

Another lie busted
Another liard outed!

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to this Mike everyone that is close to black or 100% black should be building immaculate empires. Do we really see this happening around the world today?
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

Jack Osbourne after hair dressing! Aching for the wooly hair  - Lyingass who is this Gothic joker? He has no name? Are you trying to avoid the Justin Timberlake boo boo? [Big Grin]

- Jack Osborne as a baby. See his straight neanderthal hair?
Another lie busted
Another liard outed!

Jack Osbourne straight hair far left  -

Lioness

Another bad hair day for you!

LoL!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

Jack Osbourne after hair dressing! Aching for the wooly hair  - Lyingass who is this Gothic joker? He has no name? Are you trying to avoid the Justin Timberlake boo boo? [Big Grin]

- Jack Osborne as a baby. See his straight neanderthal hair?
Another lie busted
Another liard outed!

Jack Osbourne straight hair far left  -

Lioness

Another bad hair day for you! [Big Grin]

LoL!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

[Big Grin]

-

-

Pink Panther I am still waiting
It has been three days now...

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I got a comment. Jack Osbourne looks alot more like Marcus Aurelius than the other guy. In fact the other guy seems to be highly mixed like myself. lol
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
Yeah I got a comment. Jack Osbourne looks alot more like Marcus Aurelius tha the other guy. In fact the other guy seems to be highly mixed like myself. lol

Simple Pink Girl

Jack Osbourne has straight red hair!
Just like his dada, Ozzy...
An albino pink ass with wooly hair
was not yet born!!! [Big Grin]

-

You sure are simple! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
WHAT DOES NIGRINUS MEAN IN LATIN?

Gaius Avidius Nigrinus (died 118) was a Roman that lived between the 1st and 2nd centuries.

Nigrinus’ paternal and maternal ancestors were Romans of the highest political rank. He was the son of an elder Gaius Avidius Nigrinus by an unnamed mother, his brother was the consul Titus Avidius Quietus and his paternal uncle was the proconsul Tiberius Avidius Quietus. Nigrinus’ family were wealthy, distinguished and well connected politically from Faventia (modern Faenza, Italy) and he was born and raised in Faventia. Nigrinus and his family may have been related to the consul Gaius Petronius Pontius Nigrinus, who had served his consulship at the time that the Roman Emperor Tiberius had died in 37.

His family had strong links to Greece. The father of Nigrinus, had served at an unknown date during the reign of Roman Emperor Domitian (81-96) as Proconsul of Achaea, as well as his paternal uncle. His family was friends of Greek Historian Plutarch and Roman Senator Pliny the Younger. Plutarch dedicated a writing piece to the elder Nigrinus and Quietus entitled ‘On Brotherly Love’.

Nigrinus was a long outstanding friend of the Roman Emperor Trajan and his family. He served as Tribune in 105. Nigrinus served as Legatus of Achaea and probably participated in Trajan’s attempt to recognize and stabilize the administration of the financially troubled province. Nigrinus later became the Roman Governor of Greece....

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
How to make straight hair curly:

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=1&oq=curl+spray&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_enCA308CA308&q=curl+spray+for+straight+hair [Big Grin]

Gotha albino model, fake "romano-moorish" curls, don't be fooled, the Gotha with curly locks was not yet born
 -

Miss Lioness putting on her fake hot Roman curls
 -

Fake gel-chemical Romano-moorish locks  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Iron, there's no point in arguing about this individual or that individual.

You said you thought Rome was a multi-racial society. That could mean any thing.
For example Finland is over 90% white.
Yet it's not 100%. So therefore someone could argue it's multi-racial in that sense. Someone could argue on this basis Finland is not a "white" county

Ironed, in your opinion what was the approximate percentage of black people in the population of ancient Rome?

I can't play endless picture games with you without charging a fee

(mike let him answer first please)

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
 - Jack Osbourne

Jack Osbourne WANNA GET himself SOME MOORISH-ROMAN CURLS!
So he goes to a hairdress!

This is Jack Osbourne as a baby
with Daddy Ozzy Osbourne....
Lioness, where is the natural curly locks!
 -

Good try though! [Big Grin]

How to make straight hair curly:

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=1&oq=curl+spray&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_enCA308CA308&q=curl+spray+for+straight+hair

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

-

[Big Grin]

-

-

Pink Panther any comments? [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]Pink Panther I am still waiting
It has been three days now... [/qb][/QUOTE]The real deal! [Big Grin]

Lyingass girl, this is four days
and I am still waiting...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Moorish Totem Pole Temples:

-

-

-

Totems Poles and Moors

Anywhere Moors have settled on earth
certain markers are always present,
pyramids, totem poles, alchemy,
and marine sciences...
higher level civilization.

We call it Moorish science;
they stole it and
called it free-masonry

The Rosslyn Temple in Scotland
copies this same Africa metaphysical conception
of totem poles in its architecture and interior decor:

-

-

A totem pole is a symbol of the qualities, experience and exploits of the clan.

The totem carvings tell a story, revealed only if one knows the meaning assigned to various animals, fish, birds and designs and where they are placed on the pole

http://www.manataka.org/page30.html

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Iron, there's no point in arguing about this individual or that individual...

You mean the tinggy with
Jack Osbourne and Justin Timberlake
with hot Romano-Moorish fake curls? [Big Grin]

You need to apologize for that deliberate
lie, otherwise I will hold your feet to fire.

quote:
You said you thought Rome was a multi-racial society. That could mean any thing.
For example Finland is over 90% white.
Yet it's not 100%. So therefore someone could argue it's multi-racial in that sense. Someone could argue on this basis Finland is not a "white" county

The point is that Rome was not a "white"
country, culture or civilization.
You nasty gothas are grown on a soup
of lies about your "great white Roman ancestor."

But the Romans were not a white people,
the white people came in later and murdered
them all!
The Vandals, the Gothas, the Visigoths, Cagots
the whole rat pack, now known as
the Spaniards, the Portugese, the French,
the so-called white Italians (Lombardis),
the Romanians, the Serbians, the Solvakians,
the whole rat pack white-boi supremacists
blood of the Romans is on your hands
just like the blood of the Moors of Europe,
and those of the Moors of Africa,
those of the Moors of America,
those of the Moors of India and Indonesia
you will all pay without doubt...

Cause your historical deeds will arise
and judge you with true judgement
one day you will also pay!

quote:
Ironed, in your opinion what was the approximate percentage of black people in the population of ancient Rome?

The question should be the other way round.
What was the percentage of Gotha Albinos
in what was essentially an Empire centered
in Africa.

There were more Roman cities in Africa than in
Europe.
Western and central Europe were outposts of Roman empire,
which was essentially landbased
and spread from Moorish Asia-minor
to Moorish Arabia, to Moorish Africa.

What could be the percentage of so-called
whites amongst a tribe of Sicuanis, or Iberians
or Latinis, or Silures, or Maurisians, all of whom we know as a historical fact came from Africa!!!

Romano-Moorish History 101. [Smile]

Go do the sum dummy...

Lion! [Big Grin]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
According to this Mike everyone that is close to black or 100% black should be building immaculate empires. Do we really see this happening around the world today?

Simple Girl - I hear that smug retort very often. Always from people who are ignorant of history and the modern world.

Over the course of human history, Civilizations come, and civilizations go. The current White civilizations, which are continuations of Black civilizations in Europe, are about at their end - read a newspaper.

Southern Asia is in ascension: India, China, Indonesia, S.Korea - Japan is already there.

So if you check back with me in about a hundred years, you will probably be singing a different tune.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
The Greeks and Romans were very racist.

quote:
Originally posted by IronedLion:

the Romans were not a white people,
them all!

Iron,

1) In the period before invasions by the Goths and others would you describe the majority of Rome as being black?
What ethnicity, how would you describe the majority of the Roman people in the period say from 27 BC
to 300 AD?

This is a basic question I should have asked at the beginning of this thread. Really if you want to avoid this question which goes to the heart to
the thread, I can't continue playing games with you about details. In the Roman empire period before invasions by the Goths and others would you describe the majority of Rome as being black?

2)The Romans famously destroyed Carthage, razed to the ground, no stone was to be left upon another, the soil was to be ploughed and strewn with salt.
How do you feel about that?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

them all!

Iron,

1) In the period before invasions by the Goths and others would you describe the majority of Rome as being black?
What ethnicity, how would you describe the majority of the Roman people in the period say from 27 BC
to 300 AD?

This is a basic question I should have asked at the beginning of this thread. Really if you want to avoid this question which goes to the heart to
the thread, I can't continue playing games with you about details. In the Roman empire period before invasions by the Goths and others would you describe the majority of Rome as being black?

2)The Romans famously destroyed Carthage, razed to the ground, no stone was to be left upon another, the soil was to be ploughed and strewn with salt.
How do you feel about that?

I am not here to play rhetorical games
with your pink ass.

I respond to the world not really to
your idiocy.

So,

Do not engage me with your black spell word
because Rome did have a basic ethnicity
which is Moorish, Ibero, Nigri-Latini.

You colour coded spell, does not work
with me. By the authority of Civil law
I am white in class, higher than you
by heritage and descent..
original Moor.

The class code colour "white"
was stolen by cagots and first used
only in 1776 in the United States of America.
Before that Cagots were the reds, the pinks,
or the "leprous of the skin" as told in the bible
and the Moors was known as the noble moors
the first and original whites of Europe
the nobility and aborigine of the land.

You have been told again and again
that in the classical period of Rome
Ancient Romans were a mix of ethnicities
Africanis, Africani Europeans,
Maurisians, some Greeks,
some Catheginians of Sicily, the Sicanis,
the Iberians of Iberia, and the latinis of latium whose langugage was used.

In the middles period Rome began
experimenting with Gotha and Slava
slaves, and concubines.

In the later period, the empire
was swamped by Gotha/Slava servants
slaves and military auxillaries.

Those were the fifth coloum which
open the gates for the barbarian armies
of Alaric the Visigotha in 410
when Gothas enterd and burnt down Rome.

Lion!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

them all!

Iron,

to 300 AD?

How do you feel about that? [/qb][/QUOTE]
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:I am not here to play rhetorical games
with your pink ass.

I respond to the world not really to
your idiocy.

So,
You colour coded spell, does not work
with me. By the authority of Civil law
I am white in class, higher than you
by heritage and descent..
original Moor.

The class code colour "white"
was stolen by cagots and first used
only in 1776 in the United States of America.
Before that Cagots were the reds, the pinks,
or the "leprous of the skin" as told in the bible
and the Moors was known as the noble moors
the first and original whites of Europe
the nobility and aborigine of the land.

so Rome was white just like you are, very interesting

quote:
Originally posted by Ironedlion:

Rome did have a basic ethnicity
which is Moorish, Ibero, Nigri-Latini.

Hmmm I wonder which category these guys fall into,
Moorish, Ibero or Nigri-Latini. What is your guess Iron?

-
Julius-Caesar

-
vespasian

-
Tiberius

-
Trajan

lol, let me know when you come up with something, not some unknown people from an Egyptian province, these famous Emperors above including Julius Caesar. If you are telling me they are not white Caucasians you are insane we're putting you in the looney bin with the rest of the fake Moors who think slavery never happened.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

-

[Big Grin]

-

-

Pink Panther I am still waiting
It has been three days now... [/QUOTE]The real deal! [Big Grin]

Lyingass girl, this is four days
and I am still waiting... [/QB][/QUOTE]

Have no fear of Emperor Marcus Aurelius
the Philosopher King...

I am still waiting for your responses?

Is he moorish-romano or a cagot?
Would you apply bleaching cream
on your pink butts or would you rather
a tanning lotion?

The Romans were notorious for using
bleaching cream, to make their skins
pale pink like their gothic women....

Are you just dumb or braindead too?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

-

Coin of Maximian  -

Romano-Moorish Emperor Maximian..See the attempt to hide his facial features? Darn Goths!!?
 -

How many Moorish Emperors of Rome have I shown you now, Lyingass? How many? And counting...

[Big Grin] Sorry Lyingass, did that hurt?

Lyingass, you can run but
you cannot hide.

Behold Emperor Maximina,
Moorish Romano Emperor
from Africa! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
[qb] Karakala as immortalized in Africa  -
Compare

/QUOTE]Pink Panther

Comments?

Pink Panther, do you bleach your pink butts?
Do you use bleaching cream?

Pink Lyinass

This marble statue looks like a pink man
to you? Now what next?

Alexandria Egypt was the cultural center
of both Rome and Greece.

Would you ever mistake this bust
for that of the drug addict white-supremacy
racist called Winston Churchill?

-

Moorish Romano Emperor
Caracalla!

A cagot that looked like this
was not yet born!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-

Sorry Lyingass, did that hurt?

you cannot hide.

Behold Emperor Maximina,
Moorish Romano Emperor
from Africa! [Big Grin]

Behold beautiful Moorish-Romano Galla Palciada daughter of Emperor Theodosius I 392 - 450 AD
 -

Coin of Galla Placiada.. see her wooly locks?
This one is not Justin Timberlake nor Jack Osbourne fake curls.. [Big Grin]
 -

Sorry Lyingass gal, did that hurt? [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

-

-

Sorry Lyingass, did that hurt?

you cannot hide.

Behold Emperor Maximina,
Moorish Romano Emperor
from Africa! [Big Grin]

Behold beautiful Moorish-Romano Galla Palciada daughter of Emperor Theodosius I 392 - 450 AD
 -

Coin of Galla Placiada.. see her wooly locks?
This one is not Justin Timberlake nor Jack Osbourne fake curls.. [Big Grin]
 -

Sorry Lyingass gal, did that hurt?

Moorish Romano Emperor Honorius  - This is a 19th century impression done by Jean-Paul_Laurens, but you get the idea of the King'sethniciy insantly
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Moorish Romano Princess Justus Grata Honoria
Daughter of Galla Placiada

-

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com