EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egyptology » Ancient Egyptian DNA from 1300BC to 426 AD (Page 18)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25   
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian DNA from 1300BC to 426 AD
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Akachi:

I don't know any closet Homos?

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Explain HOW an ENTIRE genetically recessive (essentially albino) population form in the first place...When did those genetically recessive people enter into the only region that they are known to have out of which is the Caucus...answer DEVIL. [/QB]

Instead of using a mythological biblical cartoon character, "the devil" to explain things, or using a biblical timeline where the world begins 6,000 years ago
look at the various albino animals. That has probably been going on before humans even existed. Then human kind came on the scene and also had albinos. Look at Tanzanians they love popping out albinos. Nature produces this on an ongoing basis.
The albinos were abused outcasts. Finally they banded together and white power was born

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you are very good at what you do on here. I laugh out loud when reading 1 out of every 7 of your posts... no lie.
Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
thanks my brotha but it's one in every 6
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Flavor flav in a dashiki, beating down the devil, lol

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

I don't know any closet Homos?

-
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

had a white great grandfather

You have to be really stupid to post this. Bolstering the deeds by rapist as something proficient and funny, exactly proves Elijah's point.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Flavor flav in a dashiki, beating down the devil, lol

Another terrible example and move. Flavor Flav represents the ignorant black, this is why he clowns blacks who would take the dashiki as a fad. It is them who are actually contrary Afrocentricity. Chuck D represents the intelligent black. The dashiki is traditional West African clothes.

The is not a dashiki, it's a regular colorful sweater. And I'm not even sure this this Flavor Flav.

-

It's usually euronuts who make fun of African traditions, like dashikis. Since euronuts are ignorant about African traditions, euronuts compare to, or think it is a cult like gimmick.

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Explain HOW an ENTIRE genetically recessive (essentially albino) population form in the first place...When did those genetically recessive people enter into the only region that they are known to have out of which is the Caucus...answer DEVIL.

Instead of using a mythological biblical cartoon character, "the devil" to explain things, or using a biblical timeline where the world begins 6,000 years ago
look at the various albino animals. That has probably been going on before humans even existed. Then human kind came on the scene and also had albinos. Look at Tanzanians they love popping out albinos. Nature produces this on an ongoing basis.
The albinos were abused outcasts. Finally they banded together and white power was born [/QB]

It is certainly interesting what you've approached.

quote:
Europeans carry a motley mix of genes from at least three ancient sources: indigenous hunter-gatherers within Europe, people from the Middle East, and northwest Asians from near the Great Steppe of eastern Europe and central Asia.

One high-profile recent study suggested that each genetic component entered Europe by way of a separate migration and that they only came together in most Europeans in the past 5000 years.

Now ancient DNA from the fossilized skeleton of a short, dark-skinned, dark-eyed man who lived at least 36,000 years ago along the Middle Don River in Russia presents a different view: This young man had DNA from all three of those migratory groups and so was already “pure European,” says evolutionary biologist Eske Willerslev of the Natural History Museum of Denmark at the University of Copenhagen, who led the analysis.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/11/european-genetic-identity-may-stretch-back-36000-years
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
 -

You have to be really stupid to post this. Bolstering the deeds by rapist as something proficient. You exactly proved Elijah's point.
Your comprehension issues are on the rise again.
I'm not bolstering anything. I am showing Akachi that he doesn't have to be ashamed of white ancestry because one of his heros Elijah Muhammad had white ancestry

-

^^ do you know who's avatar this is? If you don't than you dont know what's going on

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
 -

You have to be really stupid to post this. Bolstering the deeds by rapist as something proficient. You exactly proved Elijah's point.
I'm not bolstering anything. I am showing Akachi that he doesn't have to be ashamed of white ancestry because one of his heros Elijah Muhammad had white ancestry

You are the one with comprehension issues here. Since you need to know him / her as an individual to make such claims. Not all African Americans have European ancestry. But you did play right in his / her hand. Since Elijah' s great grand mother(-s) was raped by a white male(-s), which is exactly the point Elijah made on whites, him being from the South and what he saw whites doing to blacks. This is why your argument is a stupid counteract.

It's a crime they themselves have committed for centuries, and have falsely accuse and do falsely accuse black males of doing?

quote:

STUDY: 5 Of 10 Falsely Convicted Prisoners Are African American

A new U.S. registry put together by two universities highlights more than 2,000 innocents who were falsely convicted of serious crimes since 1989. A closer look demonstrates that half of those exonerated were African American.

The University of Michigan Law School and Northwestern University School of Law worked together to compile the data, for which they collected detailed information on 873 exonerations. Nearly 1,200 additional exonerations were identified by the researchers, although there is less data for those.

Breaking down the numbers on the 873 exonerations, researchers found that five of out ten defendants were African Americans; nine out of ten were men. More than 100 of the 873 exonerations were prisoners that had been facing death sentences.

Out of the false convictions for homicides and sex crimes examined by the Big Ten university researchers, DNA evidence proved to be the kicker. Among the 305 charged with sexual assaults, about two-thirds of exonerations came by DNA testing. Nearly one-third of the 416 false homicide convictions were exonerated by genetic testing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-5-of-10-falsely-convicted-prisoners-are-african-american-2012-5?IR=T

quote:

-

^^ do you know who's avatar this is? If you don't than you dont know what's going on

Reread my previous post, euronut. By the way it's not a dashiki. Euronuts try to make dashikis into something radical and cult like. [Roll Eyes]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
airhead, that is a member's avatar on another site, as usual you have no idea what going on and are having what another poster had said you were prone to, "knee-jerk reactions"
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
airhead, that is a member's avatar on another site, as usual you have no idea what going on and are having what another poster had said you were prone to, "knee-jerk reactions"

Airhead? lol SMH

Qwequ Dbee – Swag (Prod. By Smokey Beatz)

-

https://loudsoundgh.com/2016/09/qwequ-dbee-swag-prod-by-smokey-beatz/

Point being it is not Flavor Flav and it is not a dashiki. Even your picture spamming is terrible. SMH

Euronuts will use anything to accomplish their goal, one of the most prevailing things is lying. Now trying to make African traditional clothing into a hate cult.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It's a joke about somebody's forum avatar, jackass

plus I love dashikis fool, fam has some

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Now the euronut loves dashikis?

quote:
It's a joke about somebody's forum avatar, jackass

Your post was not meant as a joke, you can run but you can't hide.

Your post was directed to smear African dashikis culture as a hate cult, with the intent that African Americans should be ashamed of wearing dashikis, and that is a problem here.

-

-

Euronuts have issues with African traditions.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
and IG is paranoid

quote:

Your post was directed to smear African culture as a hate cult, with the intend that African Americans should be ashamed of wearing dashikis, and that is a problem.

I didn't say anything about a hate cult you crazy nut
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
and he's paranoid

Nope, you are the paranoid one. With that euronut dribble about dashikis.
Euronuts tried the same thing with Micah Johnson wearing a dashiki.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
read my pervious post again, I added another remark
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
read my pervious post again, I added another remark

"Flavor flav in a dashiki, beating down the devil, lol"

You are the most dishonest individual on the forum. Full of lies and ****.

quote:
Like the Nsu Bura print, the iconic Angelina print was created by a Vlisco textile designer. Toon van de Manakker based the design of the print on the 19th century Ethiopian noblewoman’s tunic. Commonly known as the Angelina print, this print is widely worn in West Africa, in countries like Nigeria, Togo, Benin and Ghana and came to be. When the print's popularity peeked in the 1970s, the highlife song “Angelina” by Ghanaian artists Sweet Talks & A.B. Crentsil frequently played on the radio.

The name dashiki comes from the word “danshiki” or "dan ciki" means “shirt” in Yoruba and Hausa, respectively, languages spoken in West Africa, specifically Nigeria.

In 1967, Jason Benning coined the modern term "dashiki" and began to mass produce the dashiki-style shirt along with Milton Clarke, Howard Davis, and William Smith under their brand New Breed Clothing Ltd, based out of Harlem, NY. As a unisex garment, many men and women wear the dashiki during Black History Month, Kwanzaa, and other Afrocentric cultural events. Since the late 1960's, the dashiki shirt continues to be worn by African-Americans embracing their African heritage and promoting Black pride.

In recent years, the dashiki shirt has become part of essential street wear attire, thanks to celebrities increasingly being captured rocking the lovely print.

https://kuwala.co/blogs/news/173604679-african-fabrics-101-dashiki
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
That is Akachi's avatar on Reloaded it's a remark about him and the picture you super incredible dimwit,
That is the picture HE is choosing to rep himself with

so if he has been going on for years about hating white "devils"
then the association with that picture was made by him

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
That is Akachi's avatar on Reloaded it's a remark about him and the picture you super incredible dimwit

No, you are the super incredible dimwit looking for excuses, like the one above.

If you had common sense, you would have stated this from the very beginning that is is his avatar.

However, the argument by you still stands "Flavor flav in a dashiki, beating down the devil, lol"

It's not "Flavor flav and it is not a dashiki! That is the point here, euronut.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Note I added additional remarks agin
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

What has that picture to do with Flavor Flav and dashikis? What have dashikis to do with beating down the devil, or carrying hatred for others.

I am waiting for this explanation.

I will be offline for now. When I return I expect to see a proper explanation. Not some crazy dribble argument.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

What has that picture to do with Flavor Flav and dashikis? What have dashikis to do with beating down the devil?

I will be offline for now. When I return I expect to see a proper explanation. Not some crazy dribble argument.

Ish you are so Geboring.
That picture was choosen by Akachi to represent himself on Reloaded. He talks about how white people are the devil all day long.

So you can ask him why he chooses to rep himself as a flavor flav looking du with a dashiki looking garment
It's a silly look to me, wearing an African looking whatever and then with the old dookie gold chains on top of it, wake up clueless nerd, other p e o p l e g o t t h e j o k e

so stop crying like a tot

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What has that picture to do with Flavor Flav and dashikis? What have dashikis to do with beating down the devil?

Ish you are so Geboring.
That picture was choosen by Akachi to represent himself on Reloaded. He talks about how white people are the devil all day long.

So you can ask him why he chooses to rep himself as a flavor flav looking du with a dashiki looking garment
It's a silly look to me, wearing an African looking whatever and then with the old dookie gold chains on top of it, wake up clueless nerd, other p e o p l e g o t t h e j o k e

so stop crying like a tot

[Roll Eyes]

I am not talking about how Akachi represents himself on Reloaded.

I am talking about "What that picture has to do with Flavor Flav and dashikis? What have dashikis to do with beating down the devil, or carrying hatred for others (which was to message in your post). That is what I am asking. And of course you now try to brush it off, as a joke and with me supposedly crying?

Sad individual!

quote:
During the slave trade and chattel slavery the ancestors of Black Americans, Afro-Latinos and Afro-Caribbean people were often prevented from speaking their African languages and practicing their religions. Furthermore, the dominant Western culture demonized all aspects of Black African cultures. Still, Richard Allen and Absalom Jones founded the Free African Society and later the African Methodist Episcopal Church in 1787, which is to date one of the oldest Black American institutions in the United States of America.
https://www.ourlegaci.com/2015/09/07/black-americans-wearing-african-clothing-is-not-cultural-appropriation/

You are a crazy euronut, and it shows in almost every post, 1/3.

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Fard Muhammad would have been a better example
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by beyoku:
quote:
Originally posted by Oshun:
So...he's doing this because he has a lot of European ancestry? Why the fvck are YOU calling them mutants when you have a lot of admixture from that part of the world? sh!t makes no sense.

Why is it always the closet homosexuals who are the biggest gay haters? [Smile]
I don't know any closet Homos? You are the one who talks about going and lifting weights and **** OUT OF THE BLUE to another nigga. For you to jump out and say some **** like that makes me think that you peep my profile pic FB or and saw that I'm a built like a rock and YOU had to try to compensate for your lack of or something. My imposing figure must be why you insinuated that my sexual partners are "jail bait". YES I'M BUILT LIKE A GOD, but don't let that intimidate you OR arouse you. Old lingering, skinny ass shaved badger... GTFO dude Hehe
Damn you stupid! You didn't understand that was an analogy? You didn't see how i prefaced that comment with "In essence"....and the sentence before that I was talking about Intellect? You thought I was talking about actual weightlifting....SMH [Roll Eyes] Wait, also you thought I was calling you a homosexual instead of simply pointing out the overcompensation and denial that folks go through internalizing their self hate. Man you are short on the reading and comprehension aspect of discussion. NO WONDER you dropped to the lowest common denominator and basically exist to troll white people. [Frown]

But lets get back to your lies. Here is the Lie:
quote:
I don't nor have I ever had anything to "lie" about. I do not have ANY Caucasians in my family nor in my family tree.

Now here is the truth:
 -

You are over compensating for an excess of European ancestry.
Exactly HOW much? I know, YOU know, the forum doesn't know. We can just wrap it up and leave it at that. But if you want to continue:
 -

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special shout out to Akachi.

-

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

With regards to your career, I'm referencing your puppet show like "debates" with those Caucasoid supremacist who have made a haven out of those racialist forums for close to a decade now (FDB and earlier Anthroscape).

Here is another issue. Many of those people on that board are SMARTER than you. They have more knowledge on genetics even compared to many ES posters. Who on ES or "melaninated conscious pages" has their own computer running ADMIXTURE with the publicly available ancient and modern samples? NOBODY. Many of those pages on FB are just echo chambers. They are filled with contradictory pseudoscience so you will have some idiot simultaneously arguing that Egyptians were Africans and related to West Africans while arguing that Africa Americans are pre-Columbian black people and not really African......all while thanking and supporting idiotic bible thumpers claiming that we come from the Middle East and are Hebrew. [Confused] I am too old for that dumb ****.

What have you LEARNED from any of those groups? What have you READ that prompted you to argue a Nile Valley origin of Niger Congo speakers and how do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE? You cant because that is not really YOUR theory. You just swagger jacked it, not knowing the details, not knowing the years of study that made someone come to the conclusion NOR why they dropped or still support it. You haven't put in the REAL work, you have been cutting and pasting your entire Afrocentric existence and dont understand why you have been left in the dust. You are confused and SHOOK.

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaestro
Member # 22566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaestro     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^not trying to get in between the thing dig... but I had ADMXTURE (on my mac) and have posted a link or two to online domains...

anywho, about Krause 2017... Not gonna lie, I've read through FBD conversation in regards to the data and I have to admit it was kinda a waste of time. I might have to go through all 54 pages again but other than staying relatively on topic (due mostly to good moderating), it wasn't much better than whats on here, (Im guessing it's because **** haven't been released yet.) Both forums are filled with speculation but there's way more historical and references to relevant previous data in all field on here.

Not talking bad about FBD as a whole just about their response to the Krause data. I don't blame posters on there for jumping to the Hamitic theory, not much to the contrary was offered from previous knowledge. 1 poster seemed on the money though FMPOV, (he's a moderator I don't remember his Username)

Posts: 1781 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Its good that you are working in ADMIXTURE, I gave it a shot, didnt have the time and many other people were doing it. The only thing new NOW is treemix and Ancient samples.

FBD - Like Egyptsearch is a shell of its former self. So much to the point where I open NO new Africana threads. Most of the posters interested in Africa have left or have been banned. There are a few holdouts. With that said its not an echo chamber. Its not even a Eurocentric Echo chamber. The moderator you are probably speaking of is Semitic Duwa, his is also studying linguistics in academia. He seems to be focused on Afro Asiatic languages and has dropped much knowledge in public and private.

The issue with ES vs FBD is that ES SHOULD be better. ES should be leagues beyond them in a discussion like this. Its not, I posted the data and folks bascially seem to be running from it Like This

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:
quote:

Fard Muhammad would have been a better example
People don't understand that they talk esoteric stuff.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I had this posted up 30 November, 2013 09:04 and on a few other occasions (even earlier) but people skipped it.

quote:
Here are some usable tools.

This page includes free software packages, data tools.

Such as:

MixMapper 1.0 software package may now be downloaded from the Software page.

ALDER 1.0 software package may now be downloaded from the Software page.

HAPI-UR software for phasing large datasets now available from the Software page.

ADMIXTOOLS software package may now be downloaded from the Software page.

http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome.html

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008777;p=1#000009
Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akachi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Many of those people on that board are SMARTER than you. They have more knowledge on genetics even compared to many ES posters.

Well let's stop there, because that is irony..The only person on this forum who has PUBLISHED work (indicating that they actually WENT TO SCHOOL to learn the sciences necessary to create historical narratives) NONE OF YOU respect, and that is Dr. Winters! You are such a fucking coon that you shun the main legitimate proponent of ourstory (on this forum), because his testicular fortitude in face of white supremacy makes you cringe. For you to shun him, and praise the **** over on forum biodiversity and you're "Dub B" backwards and bitch-made. Get yourself together son!

Secondly "smarter"...the fact that I've used my intelligence to interpret various lines of evidence to create a narrative that NOT ONLY has been promoted HEAVILY throughout this forum (including nods from Dr. Winters), but pieces from my thread have even been used in the Hidden Colors series (and was requested that I copy the entire length of the thread over on Melaninoid nation). I've pointed out facts that NO ONE has emphasized, and they are proving to pivotal to the truth.

Also non smart people tend to not have college degrees in fields like...Accounting or Finance (and passing CPA exams might I add) before the age of 27, so I would mind your tongue. [Wink]

quote:
Who on ES or "melaninated conscious pages" has their own computer running ADMIXTURE with the publicly available ancient and modern samples? NOBODY.

Can you run any accounting system besides QuickBooks (Visual, Great Plains, TMW etc etc)? You're trying to delimit intelligence to my access to that bullshit IS bullshit dude.

Besides the coon-train circle jerking, explain what are YOUR findings helping to explain or accomplish? You nor anyone here majors in any of these scientific fields, so your guess is really as good as mines. Studying this is only a hobby for you guys. The most telling fact about this situation here on ES is that NONE OF YOU have gained nor applied any useful information towards a NARRATIVE of population history throughout the continent with those "advanced modules". Therefore it's just a useless sex toy essentially. Put up your NARRATIVE or shut the F up forever! I have my narrative.

quote:
Many of those pages on FB are just echo chambers.
No actually there is much original thought that is built onto much of that older lesser known knowledge, and that does includes genetics. The range of information is so variable, and I apply what I can to my narrative when it's applicable. The members in some of these groups is over 100k, and there are more than a few reputable scholars who engage in deep discussions on those venues.

quote:
They are filled with contradictory pseudoscience
As you define it.

quote:
so you will have some idiot simultaneously arguing that Egyptians were Africans and related to West Africans while arguing that Africa Americans are pre-Columbian black people and not really African
See how you lack the ability to think in between the lines, but you call me "non smart". When they say that we are not really Africans, that is in fact incorrect in wording. What they are referring to is the Africoid (including Australian aboriginals) populace that dominated the Americas prior to the Mongloid and European invasions. These Africans had been coming to the Americas via trade or in the case of the Hapi Valley Africans simply a mass migration for thousands of years, and that mixture of Africans created the localized looks of many "African Americans".

-
 -
The transatlantic slave trade was much more minor than what has been reported, but it none the less transported another batch of pure Niger-Congo speaking populations into the bunch with those Africoid populations who were already present in the America's. This last batch of Africans brought over has been masked to cover up the ancient Africoid presence here in the West.

quote:
......all while thanking and supporting idiotic bible thumpers claiming that we come from the Middle East and are Hebrew.
Well given the narrative of ourstory that you and your band of agent coons have denounced the ancient Africoid (Niger-Congo speaking populations specifically) presence in the adjacent areas of the Hapi in the Near East as valid would not make sense to you. The migration of Africoid populations in Israel from the Levant via Phoenician ships that transported them to both West Africa and the Americas is what they are referring to.

quote:
What have you LEARNED from any of those groups?
A way of thinking that uses good sense that is certainly not present among those in your circle!

quote:
What have you READ that prompted you to argue a Nile Valley origin of Niger Congo speakers and how do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE?
The African Origins of Civilization indicates that Nubia is the birthplace of the Niger-Congo speakers. Dr. Clyde Winters verifies that Niger-Congo speakers are of Sudanic Origin as well. What was the crux of support for me initally on top of what these scholars had laid out was the Ricaut study 9 years ago.

-
 -
 -

He cited multiple lines of evidence INCLUDING the sickle cell haplogroup to confirm the NARRATIVE of the ancient North African presence and the Near Eastern-European neolithic migration of Niger-Congo speaking populations. That's pretty cut and dry isn't it..And simple bitch I never claimed to have invented this theory, I AM THE ONLY ONE WITH THE NUTS TO PROMOTE IT. You bitches are so scared of being WRONG that you won't shoot your shot like I did.

Posts: 348 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TreeMix?
By m=4 results could be whack-a-doo.

Besides, MALDER, GLOBETROTTER,
and fineSTRUCTURE gives back dates,
frequencies, and show the admix donors
are admixed themselves. Examples in the
N Afr 16k thread for anybody interested
in more than tweeting and ready to take
on topics instead of personalities.

Looking at the donors' admixture can
help ID possible ethnic group(s) of an
event.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
^ LOL @ "Pictures" - I will not address pre-Columbian nonsense.

Again its almost hard to figure out of you are a black person that is that stupid or you are a white person pretending to be a stupid black person. You may be good in finance, but you are lacking in reading/comprehension and common sense. Ancient DNA from the Americas is to the point where you are banging a square peg in a round hole by calling these ancient populations "African".

Again I ask:
What have you READ that prompted you to argue a Nile Valley origin of Niger Congo speakers and more importantly how do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE?

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Akachi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ LOL @ "Pictures" - I will not address pre-Columbian nonsense....Ancient DNA from the Americas is to the point where you are banging a square peg in a round hole by calling these ancient populations "African".

Yes, Africoid since the beginning though, and more waves came. If you shun these FACTS...then you are CLEARLY in conspiracy with those Devils and or you have fallen victim to Caucasian supremacy. They have petrified YOU from fully utilizing your mind to discuss the truth. It's sad.

quote:
Again I ask:
What have you READ that prompted you to argue a Nile Valley origin of Niger Congo speakers and more importantly how do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE?

The presence of the frequencies of the M2 lineage in modern Sudan was the basis of this statement in Keita's study a decade ago.

"The Distribution of E-M2 and it clades in Central and Southern Africa has usually been explained by the ‘‘Bantu migrations" (which occurred 3000-2500 B.C), in which agriculture and iron technologies spread from the Bantu's homeland located in the Benue complex i.e. Nigeria/Cameroon’’ But their presence in the Nile Valley and in other Non-Bantu speakers Can Not be explained in this way. E-M2 distribution is probably explained by their presence in the populations of the “Early Holocene Sahara”, Who went on to people the Nile Valley in The mid-Holocene era (12,000 B.P.) according to Hassan (1988). Keita and Boyce; Boyce, A. J. (Anthony J.) (2005). "Genetics, Kemet, and History: Interpreting Geographical Patterns of Y Chromosome Variation"."

If anyone has access to the old database from Myra's old website then please share the link.

Posts: 348 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon B.

Black people are perishing from
the lack of knowledge waiting for
you to do some each-one-teach-one
so they all can then hip somebody
else.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
^ LOL @ "Pictures" - I will not address pre-Columbian nonsense....Ancient DNA from the Americas is to the point where you are banging a square peg in a round hole by calling these ancient populations "African".

Yes, Africoid since the beginning though, and more waves came. If you shun these FACTS...then you are CLEARLY in conspiracy with those Devils and or you have fallen victim to Caucasian supremacy. They have petrified YOU from fully utilizing your mind to discuss the truth. It's sad.

quote:
Again I ask:

The presence of the frequencies of the M2 lineage in modern Sudan was the basis of this statement in Keita's study a decade ago.

"The Distribution of E-M2 and it clades in Central and Southern Africa has usually been explained by the ‘‘Bantu migrations" (which occurred 3000-2500 B.C), in which agriculture and iron technologies spread from the Bantu's homeland located in the Benue complex i.e. Nigeria/Cameroon’’ But their presence in the Nile Valley and in other Non-Bantu speakers Can Not be explained in this way. E-M2 distribution is probably explained by their presence in the populations of the “Early Holocene Sahara”, Who went on to people the Nile Valley in The mid-Holocene era (12,000 B.P.) according to Hassan (1988). Keita and Boyce; Boyce, A. J. (Anthony J.) (2005). "Genetics, Kemet, and History: Interpreting Geographical Patterns of Y Chromosome Variation"."

If anyone has access to the old database from Myra's old website then please share the link.

Was it now.

1 - What are the genetic affinities of those "Africoids"
2 - How do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE? Please give us a source showing E-M2 frequencies in native Sudanese.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I posted the data and folks bascially seem to be running from it Like This [/QB]

Egyptsearch's whole game is cat and mouse:

1) Something like this gets posted (source: Keita 1992):

-

2) The majority pretends to not see it or understand the implications.

3) When the thread is no longer in sight, all of you sudden you see these bs threads pop up by the same people who were silent during the aforementioned rare moments of truth.

4) Repeat and rinse.

5) Be absolutely convinced that this site is a beacon of truth and that people from other message boards fear/respect Egyptsearch.

This repeat and rinse has gone on for so many years that you get these threads:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009423;p=1#000000

No disrespect to SonofRa but this is just a perfect example of the games that get played here. Compare Keita's classification results up top with the classification results listed in that thread. Is it really that different as far as the majority of crania that won't classify with many SSA groups? As a matter of fact, which craniofacial study on the face of the earth has ever said anything different? No actual craniofacial study. So what is the reference point people here have for being surprised about this? It's not even like they can point to a classification study that says different.

And you want to know what happens when certain variables are used? The classification results get even worse:

quote:
The indications of exclusion, however, are much easier to interpret. For example,
the likelihood that either the Giza or Naqada configuration could occur in West
Africa, the Congo, or points south is vanishingly small-0.000 and 0.001.

—Brace et al 1993

But we've never seen that quote before, either, right? But don't worry, just sweep it under the rug and repeat and rinse. Create a thread a month later talking about Niger-Congo Egyptians.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will give ES some credit though, it's amusing to see the thrashing and mocking Akachi has earned for spamming his black supremacist BS here.

Honestly I believe the places where topics like this can be discussed without people going crazy are always going to be few and far between. The very subject of population genetics and history in Africa, whether we like it or not, is too entangled with racial politics for most people to come into these conversations without a deeply invested bias one way or another. I don't say this to excuse the shenanigans of fools like Akachi, Ausar, Clyde, etc. But unfortunately this is the sort of topic that tends to attract fools with agendas the way carrion attracts flies.

The only place I can recall off the top of my head where topics like this can be discussed without all the pages of nonsense is the "Nile Valley Studies" FB group we're supposed to be running. But somehow posters here (myself included, to be fair) seem to gravitate towards the drama of this moderator-deprived forum instead.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
1 - What are the genetic affinities of those "Africoids"

First let's establish that YOU now acknowledge that the original population of the Americas were not "Mongloid" but Africoid, as proven by anthropology. This is not a crackpot Afrocentric theory, as your required Caucasian verification has been delivered to you! Dr. Winter's is more qualified to speak on the genetic aspect, as he has gone in dept on that subject quite recently.

quote:
2 - How do you explain the paucity of E-M2 in Native SUDANESE? Please give us a source showing E-M2 frequencies in native Sudanese.
You are quite aware of the quote from Keita that I am referencing, so stop playing dumb.

Sometimes haplotype IV (and the M2 lineage) is seen as being associated with the "Bantu expansion" (~2000-3000 bp), but this does not mean that it is not much older, since expansion and origin times cannot be conflated. Haplotype IV has substantial frequencies in upper Egypt and Nubia, greater than VII and VIII, and even V.Bantu languages were never spoken in these regions or Senegal, where M2 is greater than 90 percent in some studies.

^^ There you have it. Confirmation of the remnants of the M2 lineage that remains in Northeast Africa today that result from the earlier Niger-Congo occupation of North-Northeast Africa and their Mesolithic expansion into the Levant and beyond.

https://muse.jhu.edu/article/187884

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannohotep:
I don't say this to excuse the shenanigans of fools like Akachi, Ausar, Clyde, etc. But unfortunately this is the sort of topic that tends to attract fools with agendas the way carrion attracts flies.

Notice how none of bitches who talk about US..have any sort of narrative of how things came to be. That is because they are scared. They are content with the bedazzlement of Caucasian lies. Y'all can stay in y'all inferiority complex induced insanity. We have BALLS..so we're moving on without Caucasian permission.
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
1 - ^ I have BEEN known that. I knew that like 15 years ago. Once they started pulling ancient DNA from these remains it was a wrap because THATS what really mattered. Now what are the Biological affinities of these ancient Americans?

2 - Those lineages are from EGYPT - I said where are these E-M2 lineages found in modern SUDANESE. The bidirectional ancient migration you talk about is related to and of SUDANESE origin. Go out and find a study on modern SUDANESE....there are plenty. Show us the E-M2 frequencies.

The ball is in your court.

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akachi I never respond to the poster you are debating because they are disrespectful and suffer from an inferiority complex.

The contemporary Sudanese are not representative of the Meroites and Lower Egyptians who presently live in West Africa, as a result there is a low frequency of E-M2 (formerly E1b1a) among Sudanese, but a high frequency in Westt Africa.

Most people assume that the people living in the Sudan, and those in Egypt are representative of the original inhabitants-- but this is false.

Due to invasions into Egypt and the Meroitic empire the original populations fled first into the Meroite Empire and eventually as the Meroitic Empire fell to invanders from the East Africa , the former Egyptians and Meroites migrated into West Africa.

Ancient Kush extended across a large part of the Sudan. In this vast region encompassing the Napatan and Meroitic civilizations there were many different nationalities, that spoke a myriad of languages.

Due to the ethnic diversity of the Napatans, it is clear that at least from the Napatan period of Kush the rulers of the empire had decided that no single language spoken in the empire would be used to record political, administrative and religious information. To maintain an equilibrium within and among the Napatan nationalities Egyptian was used as the lingua franca of the Napatan empire.

The leaders of the Napatan empire probably used Egyptian because it was an international language, and few Kushites were of Egyptian ethnic origin.Egyptian remained the lingua franca for the Kushites during the Napatan and early Meroitic periods in Kushite history.

After the Assyrians defeated the Egyptians the ethnic composition of the Kushite empire began to change. Many Egyptians began to migrate into Kushite, to avoid non-Egyptian rule.

Beginning with the Assyrian defeat of the Twenty-Fifth Dynasty large numbers of nomadic people from the Middle East began to migrate into Egypt. These foreign people began to take over many Egyptian settlements. In response, Egyptians fled to Nubia and Kush to avoid non-Egyptian rule.

Other political and military conflicts erupted after the Assyrians defeated the Twenty-Fifth Dynasty. These incidents led many Egyptians to migrate out of Egypt into Nubia and Kush. For example, Herodotus’ mentions the mutiny of Psamtik I’s frontier garrison at Elephantine—these deserters moved into Kush.

The archaizing trend in Kush among the post Twenty-Fifth Dynasty Kings testify to a possible large migration of Egyptians into Kush. In 343 BC Nectanebos II, fled to Upper Egypt. Later according to the Natasen period stela we have evidence of other Egyptians migrating into Kush from Egypt (Torok, 1997, p.391).

Between the 260’s-270’s BC Upper Egyptian Nationalists were fighting the Ptolemy (Greek) rulers of Egypt. The rebellion was put down by Ptolemy II. This military action led to Egyptians migrating out of Egypt into Kush (Torok, pp.395-396). Rebellions continued in Egypt into the 2nd Century BC (Torok, p.426).

Between Ptolomy II and Ptolemy V, the Greeks began to settle Egypt. This was especially true in the 150’sBC. These conflicts led to many Egyptians migrating into Nubia and the Sudan. By the time the Romans entered Egypt, many Egyptians had already left Egypt and settled in the Meroitic Sudan.

Roman politics also forced many Egyptians to migrate into Kush. This was compounded by the introduction of the Pax Agusta policy of the Romans which sought the establishment of Roman hegemony within territories under Roman rule . This led to the emigration of many Romans into Egypt, and the migration of Egyptians into Kush.

During most of Kushite history the elites used Egyptian for record keeping since it was recognized as a neutral language. As more and more Egyptians, fled to Kush as it came under foreign domination . Egyptians became a large minority in the Meroitic Empire. Because of Egyptian migrations to Kush, by the rule of the Meroitic Queen Shanakdakheto, we find the Egyptian language abandoned as a medium of exchange in official records, and the Meroitic script takes its place.

The textual and historical evidence is clear. There was a large migration of Egyptian speaking nationals into Kush. This made Egyptian a major language spoken by Meroitic citizens. The change in demographics in the Meroitic Empire probably led to the shift from Egyptian to Tocharian, which would have been see as a neutral language because only a few Indians were probably living in the empire at the time.

Over time the Meroitic Empire was invaded by the Nuba and Axumites. The Meroitic records make it clear the Nuba had kings and were powerful fighters.
 -

I did not see in any Meroitic text I read where the Nuba were subjugated by the Meroites. In fact according to Axumite records the Nubians helped conquer the Meroites.

The Nuba and Axumites took over the Meroite Empire most of the inhabitants refused to remain under Nubian-Axumite rule and moved Westward into West Africa. This change in population explains the low frequency of E-M2 (formerly E1b1a) among Sudanese, but a high frequency in West Africa.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt a Pan-African Civilization

Over the years Diop and other researchers have identified linguistic evidence that ancient Egyptian and Black African languages are related. This suggest that speakers of these languages formerly lived together.

It has been pointed out that the ancestors of the Egyptians originally lived in the Sahara.

There are similarities between Egyptian and Saharan motifs (Farid,1985). It was in the Sahara that we find the first evidence of agriculture, animal domestication and weaving (Farid , 1985, p.82). This highland region is the Kemites "Mountain of the Moons " region, the area from which the civilization and goods of Kem, originated.

The rock art of the Saharan Highlands support the Egyptian traditions that in ancient times they lived in the Mountains of the Moon. The Predynastic Egyptian mobiliar art and the Saharan rock art share many common themes including, characteristic boats (Farid 1985,p. 82), men with feathers on their head (Petrie ,1921,pl. xvlll,fig.74; Raphael, 1947, pl.xxiv, fig.10; Vandier , 1952, p.285, fig. 192), false tail hanging from the waist (Vandier, 1952, p.353; Farid, 1985,p.83; Winkler 1938,I, pl.xxlll) and the phallic sheath (Vandier, 1952, p.353; Winkler , 1938,I , pl.xvlll,xx, xxlll).

Due to the appearance of aridity in the Mountains of the Moon the Proto-Saharans migrated first into Nubia and thence into Kem. The Proto-Saharan origin of the Kemites explain the fact that the Kushites were known for maintaining the most ancient traditions of the Kemites as proven when the XXVth Dynasty or Kushite Dynasty ruled ancient Egypt. Farid (1985, p.85) wrote that "To conclude, it seems that among Predynastic foreign relations, the [Proto-]Saharians were the first to have significant contact with the Nile Valley, and even formed a part of the Predynastic population" (emphasis author).

This means that the Nomes probably represent different "states" incorporated into ancient Egypt. It is quite possible that each nome represented a different ethnic group.

If this is true the Egyptian language was probably a lingua franca used to provide a means of communication for the diverse people who lived in ancient Egypt. This would explain why Egyptian was used to write Kushite text until Egyptians migrated into Meroitic lands once Egypt was under the control of the Romans.

Alain Anselin La Question Peule, makes it clear that the Fula originated in Egypt. He supports this theory with the obvious similarity between the words for cattle and milk shared by the Egyptians, Fula and Dravidians (Tamil). He believes that by the 12 Dynasty of Egypt Fula were settled in Egypt.

The Egyptians had many gods. They had these gods because as new ethnicities formed nomes in Egypt they brought their gods with them.

A good example of this amalgamation of various African ethnicities into Egypt is the followers of the god Ra. Some of the first rulers of Egypt saw Ra as the main god.

Later the Egyptians worshipped Aman/Amun which was a Saharan god. ). By the 2nd millennium BC Kushites at kerma were already worshippers of Amon/Amun and they used a distinctive black-and-red ware (Bonnet 1986; Winters 1985b,1991). Amon, later became a major god of the Egyptians during the 18th Dynasty.

A majority of Fula may have remained nomadic, but settled Fula probaly form a major ethnic group in an Egyptian Nome, as did Wolof and Mande speaking people. This is the best way to explain the close genetic linguistic relationship between these groups.

Granted, some Wolof, Mande and Fula made their way to West Africa, but many speakers of these languages remained in Egypt and made up one of the various nomes associated with Egypt.

DNA can tells us little about this period unless they recover DNA from the people living at that time. DNA from living individuals only tell us abou the contemporary group. Not the original people.

Egypt was a cosmopolitan area inhabited by diverse people who move up the Nile from the south to found the First Dynasty. Since the people of Dynastic Egypt originated in the Sahara and moved from south to north . The archaeological evidence makes it clear that no one originated in Egypt.

We know that in African societies great ancestors are made into “gods”. This is interesting because Wally has discovered a number of African ethnonyms among the gods of Egyptian nomes.

[quote]

Originally posted by Wally:
  • Ethnic names in the Mdu Ntr

Tutsi
    Tutsi "the assembled gods"; "all of them (gods)"

Akan
    Akan - the name of a god
    Akaniu - a class of gods like Osiris

Fante
    Fante - "he of the nose" - a name of Thoth - one of the 42 judges in the Hall of Osiris ("Shante" in modern Egyptian)

Hausa
    Hosa - a singing god

Yoruba
    Ourbaiu - great of souls, a title of gods or kings
    Ouruba - Great God of soul

The permutations of names of such folks as the Wolof or the Fulani are so many, that it requires the effort of those who speak the language, to properly interpret the names -ie, Djoloff, Oulof, etc. and then look for their meanings in Budge's dictionary...

It would be quite interesting if these nomes were formerly prominent southern nomes who gained prominence once the Inyotefs came to power.

The appearence of these ethnonyms in Egyptian suggest that African tribes now living in West Africans formerly lived in ancient Egypt in the nomes that made up this great empire.

-

Inyotef 1

Wm. E. Welmers identified the Niger Congo home land. Welmers in "Niger-Congo Mande", Current trends in Linguistics 7 (1971), pp.113-140,explained that the Niger-Congo homeland was in the vicinity of the upper Nile valley (p.119). He believes that the Westward migration began 5000 years ago.

In support of this theory he discusses the dogs of the Niger-Congo speakers. This is the unique barkless Basenji dogs which live in the Sudan and Uganda today, but were formerly recorded on Egyptian monuments (Wlemers,p.119). According to Welmers the Basanji, is related to the Liberian Basenji breed of the Kpelle and Loma people of Liberia. Welmers believes that the Mande took these dogs with them on their migration westward. The Kpelle and Loma speak Mande languages.

He believes that the region was unoccupied when the Mande migrated westward. In support of this theory Welmers' notes that the Liberian Banji dogs ,show no cross-breeding with dogs kept by other African groups in West Africa, and point to the early introduction of this cannine population after the separation of the Mande from the other Niger-Congo speakers in the original upper Nile homeland for this population. As a result, he claims that the Mande migration occured before these groups entered the region.

Homburger made it clear that the Fula language was related to the Egyptians of the 12th Dynasty. This is interesting because we find that at this time new rulers came to power in Egypt from the South. This period is often called the Middle Kingdom.

Many of these “southerners” probably included many people who later settled West Africa. As noted earlier the marker for the spread of the Niger-Congo speakers is the basanji dog. The hieroglyphic for "dog," in fact, as evidenced on a stele from the Middle Kingdom of Egypt, derives from the basenji. In just a few strokes, the engraver captures the key characteristics: pricked ears, curled tail and graceful carriage.

It is probably no coincidence that the Basanji was see as the principal dog it probably represents the coming of power of the Niger-Congo speakers in ancient Egypt.

We know that in African societies great ancestors are made into “gods”. This is interesting because Wally has discovered a number of African ethnonyms among the gods of Egyptian nomes.

Between 2258 2052 BC civil war broke out among the nobles of Egypt. During this period of disunity there was much suffering in the land and many of the fine cultural developments of the Old Kingdoms were discarded or rarely practiced. This period of chaos is called the "First Intermediate Period". A person who lived during this hard time named Iperwer, wrote Great and humble say: "I wish I might die". Little children cry out: "I never should have been born". Also during this time Lower Egypt was invaded by Asian people who ruled there for a long time.

During this period of decline it was the Southerners who made it possible for the raise of Egypt back into a world power. These Southerners were called "Inyotefs", they lived around a city in Upper Egypt called "Thebes". Inyotef I founded the 11th Dynasty and made Thebes his capital.Inyotef declared himself king c 2125-2112 BC.

Inyotef I opposed Ankhtify of Heracleopolitan who he defeated. It was Inyotef who consolidated power in the south. Inyotef II (Wahankh) also fought the Heracleopolitans. He loved dogs especially the basenji.

-

Egyptian Basenji Dog Hieroglyph

I believe that some of the southern nomes led by the Inyotefs were composed of people who later migrated to West Africa after the Romans came to power. The Thebians were closely united with the Nubians.

Inyotef I was the father Mentuhotep I. Several of the wives of Mentuhotep II were Nubians. Under Mentuhotep, the delta chiefs were defeated and Egypt was united again into one country.

Mentuhotep

-

Under the Amenemhet I, of the Xllth dynasty the capital was moved form Thebes to Lisht near Memphis. This dynasty and those thereafter are called the Middle Kingdom.

MIDDLE KINGDOM

It took strong leadership for the Egyptians to re establish the greatness of Egypt and the establishment of safe and secure borders.

The rulers during the Middle Kingdom were mostly men from the military. They frequently made raids into foreign lands in search of booty. And for the first time in Egyptian history a permanent army was founded to protect Egypt and keep it strong.

Amon became the major God of the Egyptians during the Middle Period. Amon was recognized at this time as the God of all Gods. This Amon was also called Amma by the Proto Saharans.

It is interesting to note that the Mande and other West African people like the Dogon and Dravidians worshipped the god Amma.

The fact that Mande, Wolof and Fula are related to Egyptian is probably due to the fact that when the Inyotefs took over Egypt the ancestors of these groups live in southern Egypt/Upper Kush. This would explain 1) the relationship between the Fula and Egyptian language of the 12th Dynasty 2) the introduction of the worship of Aman to the Egyptians a god worshipped by many Niger-Congo speakers, 3) the presence of Egyptian gods for selected nomes bearing West African ethnonyms and 4)the love of the basenji dog by the 12th Dynasty Egyptians.

Egypt was indeed a Pan-African civilization

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The PaleoAmericans were Africoid. Africoid refers to the variety of African people that range from the Pgymies and Khoisan up to the contemporary Sub-Saharan Africans in West and East Africa.

-

The Africans were established in Brazil 100,000 years ago. Over time Africans continued to sail to America from Africa. 6000 years ago Mongoloid people migrated into the Americas.
'

-

They mixed with the Afro-American natives and carry African genes today especially R1-M173.

-

Papers discussing African and Mongoloid admixture, and African origin of the first Americans.
 -
 -

Winters,C. (2015). THE PALEOAMERICANS CAME FROM AFRICA,jirr.htm2015 Vol. 3 (3) July-September, pp.71-83/Winter. https://www.academia.edu/17137182/THE_PALEOAMERICANS_CAME_FROM_AFRICA

Winters,C. (2015). AFRICAN ORIGIN OF NATIVE AMERICAN R1-M173. International Journal of Innovative Research and Review , 3 (1):21-29. http://www.cibtech.org/J-Innovative-Research-Review/Publications/2015/Vol-3-No-1/04-JIRR-004-CLYDE-AFRICAN.pdf

_________HLA-B*35 IN MEXICAN AMERINDIANS AND AFRICAN , https://www.academia.edu/11789004/HLA-B_35_IN_MEXICAN_AMERINDIANS_AND_AFRICAN_POPULATIONS

___________Inference of Ancient Black Mexican Tribes and DNA, http://www.webmedcentral.com/article_view/4856

____________Who were the Mound Builders, https://www.academia.edu/11788622/WHO_WERE_THE_MOUND_BUILDERS_IN_THE_UNITED_STATES

_______________. AFRICAN ORIGINS PALEOAMERICAN DNA . https://www.academia.edu/12231300/AFRICAN_ORIGINS_PALEOAMERICAN_DNA

________________. THE PALEOAMERICANS CAME FROM AFRICA. https://www.academia.edu/17137182/THE_PALEOAMERICANS_CAME_FROM_AFRICA

Winters,C. (2011). Is Native American R Y-Chromosome of African Origin?. Cur Res J Bio Scien, 3(6): 555-558. Retrieved 3/16/2015 at : http://www.academia.edu/1898582/Is_Native_American_R_Y-Chromosome_of_African_Origin

Winters, C. (211a).POSSIBLE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF Y-CHROMOSOME R1-M173. https://www.academia.edu/1898548/Possible_African_Origin_of_Y-Chromosome_R1_-M173

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] 1 - ^ I have BEEN known that. I knew that like 15 years ago. Once they started pulling ancient DNA from these remains it was a wrap because THATS what really mattered.

Well the fact that you dismissed the ancient African presence in America so readily indicates to me and others that you don't see that fact as valid for whatever reason.

Now from my perspective..The fact that Africoid populations form the root base of all human genetics,

-

then the genetic designation of these Afroid populations should not be more encompassing then the fact that they are Africoid. I say that because in seeing your habits, you will dismiss a Africoid individual being found in ancient American grave sites because he does not belong to the Pn2 clade or A or B.

Now while we know that Africoid populations are distinctive, in the context of these "racial discussions" (like on Forum Biodiversity, where I KNOW that you wouldn't argue for this based on your relationships with Caucasoid supremacist there) it shouldn't matter what haplogroup that an Africoid population belongs to, because ultimately it proves that a melaninated population from Africa (whichever it may be) is at the base of human occupation in said region.

quote:
Now what are the Biological affinities of these ancient Americans?

Beyoku I don't have access to all of that information. The remains are in the hands of those scientist who determined that their external biological affinities were in compliance with various Negroid-Africoid populations. I imagine that since you contacted Keita (as you know that I have in our other older "private" conversations) that you can also contact these researchers for some definite answers.

quote:
2 - Those lineages are from EGYPT - I said where are these E-M2 lineages found in modern SUDANESE. The bidirectional ancient migration you talk about is related to and of SUDANESE origin. Go out and find a study on modern SUDANESE....there are plenty. Show us the E-M2 frequencies.
From this study of modern Nile Valley inhabitants, we see the M2 lineage most notable IV being present in Southern Egypt and Northern SUDAN-NUBIA at frequencies around 30%

-

and Keita again states this about those findings in MODERN inhabitants.

Sometimes haplotype IV (and the M2 lineage) is seen as being associated with the "Bantu expansion" (~2000-3000 bp), but this does not mean that it is not much older, since expansion and origin times cannot be conflated. Haplotype IV has substantial frequencies in upper Egypt and Nubia, greater than VII and VIII, and even V. Bantu languages were never spoken in these regions or Senegal, where M2 is greater than 90 percent in some studies.

You have Keita speculating that Niger-Congo speakers on the Nile Valley go as far as the last Ice Age as well (further than that). The less notable frequencies than in the interior none the less makes sense looking at the migration patterns of the region and the frequencies as I've displayed.

See here you have an ORIGIN of M2 lineage carrying Niger-Congo speakers;

-

in the region that has the most notable relative lacks any of high frequencies today;

-

That is because there was a complete dispersal of Niger-Congo speaking populations from that region.

-

With Sudanese Kordonfanian groups perhaps being one of the most robust reminders of that prior occupation as described by Keita.

To end the game...All of these African groups belonging to the greater Niger-Congo speaking populace AGREE on a Eastern or "Big or Mighty river origin in the Sudan. There is also the findings of Negroid populations (Jebel Sahaba) at the end of the Ice Age whom are identical to modern West Africans who were found in the East African/Sudanese region that the Afro-Asiatic module proposes that the ancestral population to ancient Kemet originated and expanded from.

Do tell who are these other populations in the World outside of Sub Saharan Africa with "Negroid" skulls who we could possible confuse the descendants of those Ice Age Negroid populations with?

You do also know that while a Northern expansion into Kemet from the Sudan is deliberately hidden in the Western narrative, the Sudanese origins of the M2 lineage has been acknowledged?

See!
 -

^^ So you see..the M2 lineage - Niger Congo DID originate in Sudan. This map follows Caucasian supremacy by showing a path that goes immediately into West Africa from the Sudan rather than northward into Kemet. Ehret for one claims that this Western migration came about IRONICALLY at the same time of the northward expansion into Kemet as Ethiopic PN2 clade (genetic brothers) "Afro-Asiatics" in the exact same region. That's the Hamitic Hypothesis. That's bullshit...and you adhere to it!

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
^ The Haplogroup IV lineages are NOT from Sudanese Nubia. They are from Egypt (See Below). Your narrative regarding the origin and migration of Nile Valley Niger Congo folks is dealing with the origin, Migration and existence of E-M2 from SUDAN....namely central Sudan into the Sahara. Now where are the E-M2 lineages in Modern Sudanese: Dinka, Nubian, Nuba, Beja, Arabs, get to looking for them and prove me wrong.
 -

And what do you mean you dont "have access to all of that information." On one hand you call the population "African" and then you turn around and call them "Africoid" which is it? Or is it just a shell game?

Secondly if I say they are not African because they are not A,B or Pn2, what about E? What about their maternal diversity and autosomal affinity? Genetic affinities are not based on Y-DNA alone. You have been spamming this stuff for so long the answer to my challenges should just roll off your tongue. What specific markers are we using to differentiate "Africans" from those that are not "Africans"?

Like I said to an earlier idiot talking that nonsense, see what happens to you when you get a bone marrow transplant from "Black Asians".

You have a collection of images I was using to Troll Euro-centrists years ago but you were not smart enough to figure out that it was a JOKE!

Akachi
On Vacation
Member # 21711

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] ^ The Haplogroup IV lineages are NOT from Sudanese Nubia. They are from Egypt (See Below).

Are you going by specific populations or technical borders? Because the Nubian civilization and people formed a continuum from northern Sudan to southern Kemet, so regardless on if they live in southern Egypt or Northern Sudan you're talking about the same people! That's technical bitch ****, miss me that tricknology agent.

quote:
Your narrative regarding the origin and migration of Nile Valley Niger Congo folks is dealing with the origin, Migration and existence of E-M2
My narrative the Niger-Congo speakers originated in the Sudan is based on a combination of anthropology, linguistics, genetics, cultural and oral historical evidence. Your **** is so fucking weak that you can only focus on genetics (the youngest and least perfected of all of the sciences named) to paint the whole picture...like a dumb ass disgruntled Caucasian.

quote:
Now where are the E-M2 lineages in Modern Sudanese: Dinka, Nubian, Nuba, Beja, Arabs, get to looking for them and prove me wrong.
You act as though those groups have been in Sudan permanently over millenia. You KNOW that those Nilotic groups have recently migrated back to the Upper Nile from the Saharan regions. The Beja were generally their own nomadic isolate who lived on the borders Kemet and the Red Sea, but none the less have some noticeable frequencies of Niger-Congo in their genetic profile via Tishkoff 2009. There is also again the presence of the Niger-KORDOFANIAN (SUDAN) LANGUAGE as emphasized by Keita in that study you must have forgot those implication.

quote:
Secondly if I say they are not African because they are not A,B or Pn2, what about E?
Haplogroup E is the Pn2 clade genius.

quote:
What about their maternal diversity and autosomal affinity? Genetic affinities are not based on Y-DNA alone.
None of this changes the FACT that you are talking about the genetic profile of an AFRICOID population. If you're arguing from a racialized perspective (like you do on FBD) none of that **** matter due to that fact.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 25 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  23  24  25   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com