EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 23)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol dont forget all the plasters.......also dont joke about it, they might take your cd's to keep the notes straight and that would break your heart more than the money

When i win the lottery this week i will buy you a new one and get my arse over there to deliver it personally.

LOL who's the smart arse now, pretty much ******** its self

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The plaster fund is looking pretty good... I am impressed by all the generosity of all involved [Big Grin]

it would be lush to win lotto... I don't know about you but I would seriously never work again and I would spend spend spend [Big Grin]

Wow, if my music were to go I would cry for days, I nearly cried earlier and accused my mum of doing something to my drive lol... I had to say sorry when I realised it is Gary (the laptop) who is to blame!!! Don't even joke about it.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooo. Do tell what's been cleaned. I always miss the good stuff!

Sounds like technical difficulties. You need a new laptop yay!

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you know MS, the same old same old stuff. Nothing special...

How's things over in the US Happy Camp?

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh you know our country going to heck in a handbasket and me planning my escape

The usual.

Sounds like it is time to dump Gary he is unreliable.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
typical man then. If it was geraldine it would still work in 65 years
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I promise my next laptop will be female [Big Grin]

I love how today is like an old Thursday cos that means tomorrow is a Friday... I love how the weekends are topsy turvy [Big Grin]

MORNING ALL...

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
morning hun.

I get topsy turvy weekends now too cos i work them. My weekend is now a monday. Now that is messed up.

have a good Wednesday/Thursday

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have had a great day today, it was way too hot to do much and the kids were sleepy. The women I work with as well were teaching me just wrong wrong arabic lol... they make me smile.

Tomorrow my weekend starts. I think I am going to a private club to use the pool the weekend [Big Grin] sweety darling.

Has anyone seen where I left my energy... MM, it is 16.37 and 37 degrees on my balcony!!! I am wilting!

Disclaimer... this is not a complaint [Big Grin]

So you have the Monday feeling on a tesday and I have it on a Sunday... lmao. Ok!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha the topsey turvy world makes my head hurt.

Sounds bliss. I dont know how cold it is her but it was made worse when mum made me spend 1 hour in a giant freeer at iceland. Yeh cos it isnt cold enough lets punish me a little bit more.

Oh and granny told me again today i need to loose weight cos i am soooooooo fat now. haha. By the time i had finished pointing out that she is a size larger than me and 2 stone heavier she is now the one on a diet. haha revenge is sweet

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Your Gran is horrible [Frown] tell her to back off or you'll take her teeth off her!!!

mmmmmmmm Iceland. I am sweating me bits off, it is cooking indoors and out and my folks make me a spicy curry lol... they must be trying to sweat the fat off me lol...

I am actually losing weight MM, I have no one to eat Maccys and Pizza Hut for one meal with since you left [Wink]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Well guess what? Today is my Friday! Yay!

But I am off 3 days one week and four days the next. So then Thursday is my Saturday, and Friday is my Saturday and a half.and Saturday is my Sunday.

Then there is the following week where Tuesday is my Friday. And BOTH Wednesday and Thursday are Saturday and and BOTH Friday and Saturday are. Sunday.

Of course real Sunday is my Monday [Big Grin]

Got it?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i will hide them under the bed haha she is 80 so she cant bend under there muhahahaha. My granny is on of those who tells you it like it is. When i got my hair cut she said it made my face look fat, when i gain weight i look like a pigeon because i have a pin head. I need to sleep more cos i look like death, i sleep to much if i sleep past 7am. If i get out of the door in the morning with just a good morning i know i pass the grade haha.
I only get it so bad becausei am her favourite, she says she wants me to be perfect. My latest saying to her is "i have a shred of confidence left in my room if you want it" [Big Grin]

hahaha what can i say, i got impatient waiting 20 mins for a pizza haha.

I am losing weight but i think it is more stress related, along with losing my hair and looking like a spotty teenager haha. But if i lose weight i will love the stress haha

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ticket is booked!!!!!!!!!! My money still hasn't come through, so my dad let me use his card, and I'll pay him back, as the prices were getting higher and higher.
Does any of us have a normal weekend? Wed and thurs is my sat and sun, because I work all weekend [Frown]
I'm flying out on egypt air, coming back on bmi, they better not go bust haha.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So basically MM is a fat pin head pigeon with acne.

MS needs a PA to sort her diary out

WK is living off Daddy [Big Grin]

sorted.

Night ladies. Muhahahaha... xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha but it is ok if we come in peace
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
And we all know what you are Cheeky [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am just a cheeky little Ferret [Big Grin]

Morning All... today is officialy Friday so I only have to get today out the way and then I can enjoy my topsy weekend [Big Grin]

Why do I have a horrific cold??? They are horrible in this heat!!! who the hell wants Beechams in this weather lol...

I come in peace [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Oh an you missed out balding on your description of me. Damn i sound cute. We does mr t love me again.........oh yes......he's a con man......they can love anyone

Have a good friday/thursday cheeky. I am currently catching up on mum's paper work and whoooo hooo i found a loan she is paying the last payment to next week so now she is £700 a month better off and i thnk that just saved the business haha YEY!!!
But on the downside the drains are broken again and someone is coming this afternoon to dig them up so that could cost £1000's.

Sophie has a cold too, she said its cos her body wants to go back to egypt haha. I have another picture for your wall cheeky. i really need to get this scanner working

Have a good day all

and remember we come in peace

Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
I am just a cheeky little Ferret [Big Grin]

Morning All... today is officialy Friday so I only have to get today out the way and then I can enjoy my topsy weekend [Big Grin]

Why do I have a horrific cold??? They are horrible in this heat!!! who the hell wants Beechams in this weather lol...

I come in peace [Wink]

my friend just said last night she thought she was getting a cold [Confused]

Really in this heat?

Are you sure Cheeky?

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am positive, there are a lot of sniffles and coughs going around and I seem to have gone from the bad throat and cough straight to the bunged up and sneezing.

IT'S THE WEEKEND.

I plan on a power nap and then I will hit the bar and hold it up all night [Big Grin]

Hey baldy, is your hair blocking the drains up lmao.. yay to your mum for finishing the loan... I hope her bad luck is behind her and this is the start of the good luck.

I heard off Shabby National... let the battle of will commence.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
my friend just said last night she thought she was getting a cold

Really in this heat?

Are you sure Cheeky?

Despite what many people think, you do not get a cold from the weather. It is a virus that you catch from another person, the weather plays no part.

Bah, student money still hasn't come through, really need that to get things for egypt. I was also thinking of getting Sam a west ham top, trying to make him "one of the family" haha. Also, without the money, I can't get his family a present, and I really didn't want to get them something from Egypt, where is the fun in that?
Thank god dad got me my ticket yesterday, the prices are over £400 today! Unless I went with BA, who have to worst arriving and departing times.
Also, without money I can't go and get some drugs from the doctor, to calm my nerves. However cheeky, you better sort me out for the way back! lol

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Awww...
Sorry to hear about your cold Cheeky.
Nothing worse than a "summer cold", because you cant bundle up and lie in your sick bed for relief.

MM I am sure that you con man will love you even when your teeth fall out, but no need to test that theory, yet.

WK...really...you have a nerve to come here crying about an 400pound ticket...sheesh...next thing you will be whining about a paltry 5 hour travel time!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sure WK, it is a virus and the microscopic virus particles thrive in the heat. I didn't wanna get technical as I am trying to de-geek. Common colds in the UK thrive in the Winter as central heating is switched up high and our nasal passages are dried out which enhances the chances of contracting a cold [Big Grin]

Anyhoo... My cold is a little better but I think I need chicken soup [Smile]

I have some multi relax and valium here I can deeal you [Big Grin] as for the Wesy Ham top, I have a Vila shirt he can borrow [Wink]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Ah, Cheeky...

Miss Smarty Pants, it is a wives tale that Chicken soup will cure your cold!

...it does make you feel better though, especially when prepared my someone else [Smile]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
duplicate post [Big Grin]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If it is an old wives tale why do the US spend $$$$ looking at it's medicinal properties eh... wise ass [Wink]

I actually prefer tomato and it has to be Heinz... thankfully I can get this here [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I've shrunk my computer page!!! Everything is sooo small, arghghg, I bloody hate this computer. Damn you broken laptop, damn you.

MS, on the way there is will take me a whole 4 hours and 45 minutes!!! Oh woe is me, haha [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Hahaha, you simple girl, the US wastes millions of dollars on all sorts of stupid things, so your point is?

Ew..I am am sure that there are no healing properties in Heinz tomato soup, I wouldnt bother with that.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
It's all about Heinz mushroom soup, mmm... now, how do I make my screen normal again?

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Heinz tomato soup is linked to so many happy childhood memories so it has psychological soothing potential [Smile]

I can tell you why toast lands butter side down as well lol... money was spent studying that as well.

I love reading science and medical journals but sometimes I do despair lmao...

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
yes, WK this is what i hear: blah blah blah...I am unpacking my violin now, let me resin up the bow to play for you!

My, I am in a fiesty mood today!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
WK.

Advice from the Help Desk: Reboot your computer!

Dang...I can hardly post a response...stupid flood protection!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I panicked between here and Luxor!!! I fear take off and landing so the bit in the middle could be 20 mins or 17 hours... it doesn't matter lol.

WK, I have told you, just get drunk.

I am in a feisty mood but holding back... I would love to have my say sometimes to all the peeps that wind me up but I am remaining calm!

WK, pm SQ about the price of a new laptop. x

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
ahhhh...everyone likes kitties, right.

Nothing incendiary in that?

Well, I am happy as today my kittys infected foot has shown marked improvement! She is climbing, walking and begging to go outside!

ahhh...kitties [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Are you on drugs? Little fluffy clouds lol.

Don't hate me, I don't actually like cats that much... I have fostered a few and they are just way to ungrateful.. unlike puppies [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
[Frown]
Cheeky, it's official you are vile (we really need that little devil smiley)

puppies are destructive and stinky, everyone knows that.

I do appreciate a fluffy cloud though. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Dogs give love, cats give fleas!

I like little fluffy clouds too, I am a hippy at heart [Big Grin]

The Olbas Oil has come out the medicine bag!!! Crikey, I have bird flu!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Cats give love. They are just not likely to give it to a vile hater like yourself. [Big Grin]

bird flu? Told you Egypt wasn't safe.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cats claw your clothes, shred your furniture, walk on food counters and frankly taunt dogs!

Egypt isn't safe, I walked into a rubber tree yesterday cos i was texting while walking down the street!!! didn't half hurt, and it made my face dirty!!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Bird flu, oh god your gonna start misreading maps and not be able to park a car now. haha ok that abuses me too sooooooo swiftly moving on

I am with you on the heniz tomatoe soup memorys. Chicken soup cures everything especially grannys home made

Cover your self in the olbas oil (put some on your little finger and up your nose, burns at 1st but really works haha) Get some lucozade and heat it up, the sugar gives you engery and the warmth makes you feel better

I dont do cats either, they have no loyalty. I need unconditional love from a pet. I dont do fish, gunine pigs, rodents, or cats.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Or snakes, lizards and tortoises!!!

I definately have man flu, I wanna beer and talk about football [Big Grin] so I am off to the pub [Big Grin]

I can't drive, so I am most definately a woman lol... ok girls, I was joking [Wink]

I will write later if I have the physical capabilty to. xx

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i thought you put toirists at 1st LOL

haha. Well i am offically an irish blonde, with no brain cells. I deleted my facebook account. haha. Mr T's hacker decided to open a facebook account open in Mr T's name so we thought if he moved his facebook into my email address that might be safer, only when i did i didnt read the small print and by putting it in my name i deleted my account. DURRRRR!!! haha

I have emailed the powers that be and i am waiting to find out if it is gone forever.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Arghg we have cat person! How on earth can any one prefer a cat to a dog? Dog are big and fluffy, and love you, whereas cats just love themselves.

The hacker is still up to it? Have you said: Look, I know you are just a hacker, and you are boring me now.

Yay, my screen is back to normal.
And I can’t be drunk alone on a plane! I want to sleep, not get people into a singsong!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If you have lost your facebook we can build you another page [Big Grin] I can't actually access Facebook today!!! I get dead shirty with it lol.

WK, drink and sleep.

I went to a race night last night and then had a game of pool, the local bar here is great... I met a psycho bird who argued with her hubby in front of me and a german guy who thought I was 23 [Big Grin]

Bit scary seeing as I watched the number 23 the other night!! the number appears to be following me.

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats very freaky CF, heheheheheheh

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not happy as they have blocked FB at work, well not exactly "blocked" but to log onto the page it says I am being monitored and should only be used in my break times! [Mad]

So I log on for a few minutes in what they think maybe my break time at lunch! [Wink]

Anyhow, I am leaving this God forsaken place a week today to start a new job, hopefully the internet will have open access and i will resume back to my happy self! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ha ha my work bocked it too and they had silly little picture that came up when i tried to log on.

Well the hacker is getting worse, he has now opened 2 email accounts one wil mr t's full name and one called dahab1800@yahoo.com feel free to email the physco with abuse from me. Dahab was the passcode we came up with so i would know it was him. He has also opened a face book account of yahia mohammed tamim and has tried to add all my friends so if you get an add from him dont add it. Then if that isnt bad enough he then emailed mr t saying he hates english women and men who are with them and he will make sure he splits us up, he said it was nice to watch me on cam the other night andhe loved watching me get upset as he broke my heart pretending to be Mr T. Then he emailed everyone in his account saying he had had enough of them, hated them and never wanted to speak to them again. God knows why he has picked up on him in particular but Mr T is deverstated.

Other than that all good here. Was meant to be going out tonight but i had to cancel cos i have 28 for breakfast and 28 beds to make all on my own.

How come she picked a fight with him cheeky, were you being a harem girl and flirty with him LOL

I thought it was English only in the Brit club

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have had Mr T add me... but not under that name. Is this account ok? I always check FB before ES.

Does Mr T have any idea who the hacker is? How did he know he had an English partner?

She was mentally ill I think lol as we all sat together but she banned him from speaking to me! then she took his beer off him and got him a coke and then she went off on one saying he wanted me and he was a bad husband as in a the time they had been together she had never been unfaithful (2 years!!!)

All I did was discuss a football match from 1994 with him pmsl!

I thought it was only British but it seems to have opened up to be westerners in general. Good laugh MM...

I am 32... 23 in reverse. The film is true!!

I am sure I mentioned this before but I have a weird dislike to odd numbers and I believe they bring me bad luck... I am a little freaky I know. Sorry, random chantings.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
hhhmmm...

Well you dont see me here, as I have banned myelf from ES for the day, but...

MM, I can think of one instance when you told me Mr T. knew someone who hated English women. You dont think?

yah, yah you smart mouths and your silly Brit club....

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com