EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
'Happy people' fighting... it's like, garden gnomes attacking or Disney characters abusing each other. It's not right, I tell ya! [Eek!] [Frown] Please, please take action, Mr ES-Mod and resume happiness in Fairlyland soon. I beg of you. [Smile]

lol...

the mod may just delete this thread now just because you guys have crossed the threshold.

Oy, don't group me in with the happiness stealers. I'm not the one fighting in a paradise thread. <Hands everyone a daisy.> [Razz]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, you are joining the hippy dippy parade are you lol...

Make love not war and all that. [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I'm more of an observer of Happy Land law. [Wink] I patrol the borders. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to change topic slightly how many times can you sneeze without peeing yourself? cheeky? [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I have no children and I am under 35 so I would envisage I could sneeze until the cows come home [Big Grin] I think 13 sneezes is a PB.

I think my pelvic floor must as fit as a butchers dog [Big Grin]

I have the Great Escape tune in my head now, waiting for others to come under the fence flooding into happy people.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE QueeN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
I can't understand a single one of you today!

But a hug to kalila nonetheless [Smile]

not the only one here. Most of the time you make no sense.
Posts: 77 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
That is because MS is not from England... we have our own lingo in England.... I think it is called the Queens English lol

We translate for a fee [Big Grin]

To be fair I struggled with understanding Kalila tonight but I think she is legally stoned!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha OMG what did i miss last night Hello to the new happy people in happy land.

MS i tried to talk to you repeatedly in private but you never replied. I am not going to taint a happy thread talking anymore about it, either open a new thread or PM me.

Queen we have a lot private jokes that we wouldnt expect other people to understand but if you are ever confused and want to understand, as cheeky said we can teach you happy talk for a fee. hehe

OK of on the school run now. See you later alligator, in a while crocodile

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
on the Nile crocodile [Big Grin]

I have no idea what is happening of late, I suspect it is to do with the moon [Big Grin]

Yeah, I gess all the talk of plasters, pickles and KP nuts must appear baffling lol...

Weirdkitty has landed safely and the last I heard she was standing wet in front of the air conditioning... sadist [Wink]

Fishkiller is ok, her internet has gone again... she is doing fine though. [Big Grin]

That's all my news... I have a had a good day today, pretty hapy with work etc so I am still [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha we really do talk a lot of cr@p dont we haha.

All good here today. Just getting ready for the meeting tonight with mummys soon to be ex hubby. Should be an entertaining evening

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
We do talk inane crap but there are only a few of us so we have little impact [Big Grin] The only thing that annoys some others is we are actually too nice; which I can handle [Wink] (Isn't it the nice ones you otta watch out for lol)

It is the only chance I get to catch up with most of you since we all went and got lives [Smile] That and three time zones don't help!!!

Anyhoo, make sure your fockers have a clean fight, nothing below the belt and to stand in the corners when you ring your bell [Wink] If you get a chance can you pt it on webcam for me lmao [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha yes without a doubt.

haha gotta love the time zones difference, although MS and WK have about 7 hours difference in time yet have the same sleep pattern.

haha webcam set up and ready now, tickets go on sale for £5. I cant garuntee a clean fight but my god it will be an interesting one, also i wont make a very good ref as i am a little one sided. I think i feel sorry for him a little walking into the lions den with 2 protective lionesses baiting for his blood haha.

Oh he just walked in, money out quick, this is the 1st meeting since he left

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies [Big Grin]

For the record I usually do understand you even though I am at a disadvantage for not speaking the Queens English [Smile]

I got word from WK yesterday, sounds like she is having a lovely time.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My plasters are in the pot MM... I am backing your mum in round 1.

Yes, WK is actually an owl though.

MS, we type slower so you can keep up with us [Wink]

You think people would be tuned into our Newspeak with all the Big Brother comments [Wink]

See MS, I am a geek, I can tell you all about George Orwell's 1984 [Smile]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
its a no brainer that mum will kick ass even half out of it from the op and if she gets tearfull i am ready to run in. I am in the computer room next door trying not to listen but can help it haha

OMG everyone has heard from her now but me, [Frown] fine i am sulking now

MS we make so many allowences for your lack of understanding. haha i mean i ahave even started calling them cigerettes in stead of......the alternative. Wait till you meet us haha you wont stand a chance of understanding us then. I have to translate between Mr T and cheeky haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Get a cup up the wall... you are crap at this!!!

I haven't heard off her since I said I would meet her... perhaps she was jst being nice saying shewould meet!!! hmmm, I am so at the bottom still.

Mr T and I understand each other perfectly, I am the boss, he is my light entertainment [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
yeah she told me she cant stand you and only talks to you because she is afraid of you and the lord ferret. She did promise to pick up your kids on the way through the airport though.

Well he has gone. No blood shed at all and mum is now on the phone telling the whole world what was said haha maybe thats where i get my open book life from haha

haha i will tell my pet monkey he can have more peanuts if he promises to play non-stop all night his guitar on your balcony

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOO Monkey Boy comes to play for Lady Ferret and the Fockers. That sentence will confuse the easily confused [Big Grin]

You an open book.......... nooooooooooo way lmao.

I am telling you now, our night in the bedroom must always remain a secret, as must that night in my bedroom in cairo with my mother... the one when you threatened her with scissors!!!!

so is your mum chipper? does she seem like she one round one? Do you owe me plasters?

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on now, I can understand you all perfectly.(unless Kryptic Kalila is involved [Wink] )
You are not the first brits I have ever met, just the first ones I can tolerate [Big Grin]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tolerate!!! You cheeky bint [Big Grin]

Kryptic Kalila... kool name.

I can just about put up with you MS... aside from all your whining, crying and taking life to seriously and all that you are alright [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha but she came back at me with a razor blade, wow she is scary.

Awww MS that is the biggest compliment i have ever had, thanks

From now on you can be the KK kryptic Kalila cos i hate writing your name and always spell it wrong haha

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
well, I never!

I am officially offended.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
It must be official and serious as you posted it on ES first! [Wink]

She did go at you with a blade... and then she gave you cash... was I held at ransom and not realise?

KK. I swear to God I hope she doesn't announce she is kinky!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Of course it is, offical and serious ...

however i did forget to add [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
And there was me thinking for a minute you could fall out with suc a lovely fluffly little ole ferret like myself [Frown]

ooo you tike [Wink]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
hehe, I am sure that the problem is more likely that you take me too seriously, not that I take life too seriously.

These misunderstandings are to be expected cross-culturally. [Smile] And when I forget my smileys all hope is lost!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Do you really think I take things seriously!!! Are you serious lol...

I am shocked with all our cultural differences that we can get on so well [Wink]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
I am Happy People today, am I all alone in this or what??

busy reading and fussing [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
nope, I am happy. [Big Grin]

I am of to meet WK and FK tonight... I forewarn you that we will be talking about you guys [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Say hello to WK for me, hope you girls have fun.

Talk all you like, I for one, am not all that interesting [Embarrassed] (is that a yawn, or a yodeller?)

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha tell em all. I have nothing to hide. [Wink]

Have a great night and send my love

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey ladies, did your ears burn???

I had a great evening and as expected the guys got on well and FK and WK made me laugh a lot so I am a very happy ferret.

Hopefully WK will be able to join me for my regular sunbathing sesh tomorrow so we can gossip some more...

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Oh my,

Yes dont forget to fill us all in on the gossip tomorrow! I will be waiting!

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey ya'll. Cheeky has been kind enough to let me use her crazy laptop.
I've text some of u my new number, so I can keep more in contact now. My eng no. was costing 50p a time [Frown]
Having a good time, poor sammy is working lots though (damn tourists, why do they have to travel here lol). So CF now has to keep me entertained.
Ramadan is very easy when your student and dont wake up until 4pm, I didn't even mean to join in, just kinda happened. Anyway, I'm off to jump on CF's bed.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Hey WK,

Happy to hear you are having some fun, sorry about all those pesky tourists. If you weren't so darn expensive maybe Sam wouldnt have to work so hard [Wink]

yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad you girls are having fun together.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by weirdkitty:
Anyway, I'm off to jump on CF's bed.

PMSL... that would have been hilarious if I had walked back in and you were there shouting bouncey bouncey [Big Grin]

Yeah, I have had a really good day, sunshine, beer and gossip [Big Grin] Thanks WK for keeping me entertained as well...

Leave me ******* laptop alone you bully!!!

Back to the humdrm tomorrow but my 6 day hol is just on the horizon [Big Grin] Not long till I can catch up with a few people and chill out.

Hope all you peeps had a fab weekend like I did. xx

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
stil waiting for the gossip, espcially the bits about me, hahah
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I could tell you but then I would have to kill you [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
ah, you are no fun [Frown]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
WOW,
What's this I hear about massages and male strippers on offer in Cairo?
There certainly is alot you leave out Cheeky!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am such a dark horse MS... I lead a double life [Wink]

I will tell you all about it someday, I do not want to reuin the happy illusion lol.

I am fun ya cheeky ferret... I just don't think you would want to hear all the horrrible things we say about you [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello happy people [Big Grin]

Lady Ferret claimed I was officially mad, after reading through some of this (as there is bugger all else interesting to read) I can see she is well qualified to make that claim [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Have a good day happy lot, I have to go work early [Frown] [Frown]

[Wink]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey hey... good morning.

I am only slightly mad as I am in training [Big Grin]

I have to go to work as well now... dammit, I tried to win the Euro millions but I guess I did not concentrate hard enough [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good morning lady Ferret.

I am not so happy now as hubby just been called in for a trip starting Tuesday, so i will be alone on our anniversary on Thursday, I will need entertaining [Razz]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ah ayisha poor you, cant you go with him or can you not get your zimmer frame in the car and no babysitter for your 20 illigitimate children or did you follow our advice and just dump them at them airport. [Wink]

Hey ho girlios, how you all doing. I went out last night and i feel so much better for it, i was reminded that i am a woman cos i had a bit of harmless flirting and then had nightmares all night cos i drank too much red bull hehe

So whats the gossip, WK dont go getting any ideas of stealing that room cos i am already working on phasing out cheeky and me and sophie taking over her life. Momma and dadda F our mine muhahaha.

Hope your having fun

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ayisha, pop over to my house on Thursday and see what part of my life you would like!

My room and parents appear to have already gone but I have cash and clothes left [Big Grin]

I am gonna invest in bunbeds so all you guys can come and use my room lol...

I hope hubby remembers to bring you a nice big present from his trip back... and some rock [Big Grin]

MM flirting, surely not [Wink] I slept like a baby after a lot of beer [Big Grin] Now I am dead on my feet! I am going to put me jimmies on and go to bed [Big Grin]

I spoke to WK today, I woke her pmsl.. is anybody shocked??? I am hoping to meet her a couple more times during my holiday if I can catch her awake... I will have to get her a gallon of red bull.

I told her yeserday she is an emo as she had to introduce her skin to the sun when she stripped to sunbathe lol...

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
cash and clothes is fine Lady Ferret I will be over bright and early Thursday [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Anybody want my soul???
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE QueeN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grow up girls you are like clickish school girls with your own pig latin. How about moving on to yahoo chat instead of a egyptian site??? [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 77 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com