EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MS, you would be allowed in the Brti club bt you have to go pee outside!

MM, why don't we have some fun with Mr Hacker...

MS, if you are leaving ES can you do it in a dramatic styley please and conform just for once.

Do you guys tuck me up at night lol... was I actually insulted or not on the whinge thread, I am very confused.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what whinge thread, was i on it.

Yes i wanna mess with mr hacker. I think yu were already friends with Mr T before the hacker started to play. Its only the one with mohammed as his middle name that you need to avoid.

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a grand ES farewell, just trying to be productive today. Mom arrives in a couple of weeks, must have my house in order for the white glove inspection.

If there is any question if you were insulted, I can insult you know so that you can be sure [Razz]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey i am so dosey, i didnt know Amr was the ES mod. I really should read other posts than happy people and miffmiss

Get them rubber gloves on and get scrubbing girl [Big Grin]

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stay in the sandbox, MM.

Dang! so much for my mini-farewell (loser smiley here)

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i dont understand if amr was such a bad person to everyone except me then y would they even bother with meeting him over and over??
he is in every visit pics...
just my observation

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
i like it in the sand box. it is safe, happy and i dont leave feeling like i am in love with a con man

what farewell. maybe i should leave the sand box once in a while

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Amr is great and he will do anything for anyone. I really like him and have got a lot of time for him. I have seen him look out for a few people in need.

So what if he has had a few nasty comments to people, some people push you to it sometimes. You cant be friends with everyone all the time.

I havent really strayed to other boards for a while cos i am too busy but i have noticed some of the crazier wack jobs have gone and none of my posts have been deleted so far so happy days haha He will delete this now cos i said i have never had one deleted haha

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
I couldnt give a hang if every word I ever posted here went up in smoke.
Not like any of it is of importance...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Amr as well, he makes me smile. Maybe he says nasty comments to those he simply doesn't like... why dress it up lol.

I veer over occassionally; rarely. I like it in here and in New Life though as there is no pretentious crap, back bititng or one-upmanship going on... I think we all play nicely like adults [Big Grin]

And aside from MS I have actually met you guys and know you really are what I think of you [Wink]

MS... we will meet someday,, even if I have to come to you [Big Grin]

I know if this whole site got withdrawn I can stay in touch with the few good guys I have met [Big Grin]

Mr Amr... are you the Mod? I read a rumour, I don't actually give two hoots but thought it would be polite of me to ask you.

**** **** **** **** **** [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have never seen amr say anything bad to noone that did not deserve it like u said.. which is never hardly...and we are all human anyways...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Oh great so if i am exactly what you think of me that means i really am a bald, fat, pin headed pigeon
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
With acne [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Don't forget rather dim, as she did delete her FB account. [Razz]
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha ok ok girls play nice now. Remember i am in a very fragile state at the moment. Its just all getting to much. sniff sniff.

haha will you say nice things to me now

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Awww...MM

You are dim, but not the dimmest.

hope that cheers you up [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha what a cockended compliment that is. haha

OK i cant take any more of your abuse, i am leaving now and i will not be back...............until tomorrow about 9am [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Arre you implying I am the dimmest?

Paranoia seems popular this week so I thought I would join in [Big Grin]

Did you flick you hair in a miss piggy styley before you trounced out the room???

Is this my queue to validate you annd give you reasons to stay?

blah blah blah, please don't go blah blah blah, you are wonderful etc etc...

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who on earth is Amr? Well, I have no issues with Amr the person, but Amr the mod is bloody useless (eek, going on history, now someone has criticized him, this thread will likely be deleted). I hate excessive moderation. Personally, I think the slagging matches make things more interesting [Big Grin] It certainly didn't need moderating to this extent.

Anyway... I think you should leave the hacker alone, they will get bored and move on quickly. Show a reaction, and they will remain interested, it is what they want.
Hmm, should I actually bother telling uni I wont be there for the first two weeks?

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If I were the Mod I would just delete people who were annoying me [Big Grin] The power lol. Some people ought to be grateful (if ES is their only joy in life) that they are still around to moan so much. I would just zap em! [Big Grin]

I wish I had power... If I were Prime Minister I would make Christmas every 4 years and the World Cup Football every year and I would ban moustaches... espeially on the women. Whiners would be punished by being forced to listen to Celine Dion for 3 hours consecutively and sarcasm would be made compulsary. Oh yeah, 3 day weekends and St Patrick's Day would be a national holiday [Big Grin]

Oh. and Boris Johnson would be in my team alongside Jeremy Clarkson, Bill Odie and my brother; who may well be the most sarcastic person in the world.

WK, can't you ask your tutors to set you an international assignment and kill two birds with one stone?

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boris Johnson!! Oh boy, you would NOT get my vote. Jeremy Clarkson, great on top gear, a jerk everywhere else (he runs over animals!!). Bill Odie and Clarkson don't exactly get on- anyway, I'm more of an Attenborough lass.
Don't even get me started on Christmas every four years!

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Who said about anything about votes, I wouldn't allow a Democratic society!!! [Big Grin]

Boris has a great ability to put his foot in it, Jeremy just says it straight and Bill Oddie may just be the best worst presenter on TV... he is like a little leprachaun.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Your mad all of you and i am tired now. I have still got 3 rooms to clean, 2 are from seriously mucky gits and the other i can get him out of bed haha. Maybe i should get in with him, he will soon jump out in horror haha

I am getting really paranoid now that i am being talked about but as we know with me i am an open book and have nothing to hide. I will fill any old stranger in on the latest episode of eastenders. they can use it against me at will but at least i am honest.

I dont think you met amr WK but you would love him. Next time we are both in Cairo i will introduce you too, but play nice. Or he will delete you haha

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I bought 5 tops [Big Grin] Nike In Carrefour have a 50% sale [Big Grin]

Terrible shopping mall though and soooooooo over priced, topshop and Next were ridiculous... I am becoming a critic!!!

don't get in bed with the guests MM... seriously! lmao... you will end up on BBC World News!

Amr will be getting a big head with all this female praise!!! **** ***** **** **** pmsl [Wink]

My life is normal so I like all your drama, please keep it up [Big Grin]

No clothes rail though!!!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha didnt i tell you what type of hotel i was running here.

Really i should look into it, the money would be great, with a tourture house in the basement, i knew i kept those TH boots for a reason LOL

**** **** **** **** haha i wasnt even there but *****

I have the plan. Run into a shop and throw all the clothes on the floor, they will be so shocked they wont see you running out with the clothes rail Hehe. its a plan

The drama never ends in my life. I would be sooooo bored if i had a normal day

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Mission Impossible trying to buy all the thigs I actually need, it isnt like I can even settle for less! This is less lol...

If you see a white girl running through Heliopolis with a rail folks, it's only me stealing!!! lol... I would end up in Cairo Hilton wihout bail... or the magnoona house [Smile]

S&M Hotel.. now there's a money maker! Wanna borrow my barbed wire thong?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Mission Impossible trying to buy all the thigs I actually need, it isnt like I can even settle for less! This is less lol...

If you see a white girl running through Heliopolis with a rail folks, it's only me stealing!!! lol... I would end up in Cairo Hilton wihout bail... or the magnoona house [Smile]

S&M Hotel.. now there's a money maker! Wanna borrow my barbed wire thong?

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha yes but i think i will get the guest to wear that one. Remind me to hide the dog though [Wink]

you would fit in great in the magnona house. I notice your parents bought a place close by so they could visit you when you put away.
(damn i am revealing to much of the plan between me and mamma f to send cheeky crazy and me and sophie can nick her room)

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello peeps!

i'm semi happy!

I'm still alive, in case anyone was wondering.... net has been down.... i've had no phone credit and been a social outcast yet again!

but i've got my arse to a net cafe, ahmed is back from sharm where hes been helping a friend and his wife.

i'm too lazy to read all the posts! I'm sorry, but its bloody hot here and i'm surrounded by children playing some interactive computer game... including my husband, bloody child!

anyone give me a round up of what i've missed?? how are we all???

mm ahmed announced to me this morning that he misses sophie! bless

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
OMG where have you been. I was worried about you.

Ah bless him, she misses him too. She still cant remember his name though.

You aint missed all that much. I am miserable here in england, cheeky is still cheeky, Ria comes back to you in a few days, Mira Sol is still is the USA wishing she was british and that about it

tom jones
Member # 15768

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fish killer:
hello peeps!

i'm semi happy!

I'm still alive, in case anyone was wondering.... net has been down.... i've had no phone credit and been a social outcast yet again!

but i've got my arse to a net cafe, ahmed is back from sharm where hes been helping a friend and his wife.

i'm too lazy to read all the posts! I'm sorry, but its bloody hot here and i'm surrounded by children playing some interactive computer game... including my husband, bloody child!

anyone give me a round up of what i've missed?? how are we all???

mm ahmed announced to me this morning that he misses sophie! bless

Not Al sarag net cafe kids all the time in there playing net games .
Posts: 1116 | From: WARNING All stressed out & no one to choke | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Well it is now officially sunday, which means one day left until egypt!! Cairo here I come, woo, should really start packing. How on earth do you fit 16 days worth of clothes in a suitcase with a max weight of 20g??

--------------------
Another one....

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topiccs on love and marriage were deleteted because???????????????. Sorry I don't understand???.
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
MM, You wish I wish I were British! whatever....

And WK-If you didnt have to be fully covered I am sure those clothes would fit in your suitcase.

YAH-Not sure, I probably know less about it than you [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I know less about it than MS... dull as dishwater some dramas are [Big Grin]

I am officially ill!!! I am coughing up kermit green stuff!

There is a new mod that approx 6 of 15k plus have an issue with,

MS, is in denial.

MM newlife thread has a mysterious and coded comment.

I'm typing in short sentences

YAH is still composing the music for the ES meet

MM and Sophie are cloning my life and stealing all I have!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talent like mine cannot be rushed Cheeky [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ha ha take it slow because we expect a masterpiece. [Big Grin]

yes we will take ovr your life and phase you out muhahaha

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I wasn't covered the first time I went to egypt with my family, but still found the weight a struggle. Maybe if I was a size 6... bah, not worth it.

Oi CF, you get better now, I'll not be dealing with a sniffling ferret whilst I'm there!

This ES music better include a big band sound, and a at least 8 didgery doos

--------------------
Another one....

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Didgery doos?????? MMMMmmmmmmmm, there's an idea [Wink] .
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
I think you should bring them in slowly from the 3rd chorus, then full shebang come the 6th verse! [Big Grin]
And, now I'm just throwing this out there, you should get Rolf Harris to sing a few lines whilst he plays his wobble board!

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
finally i have given p waiting on facebook to sort out my profile so i just opened a ned one. I have sent some friend requests but if i have forgetten anyone come find me.

Cheecky i cant find you mamma, is she not your friend anymore haha

I wanna hear bag pipes and glass noise in it too [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Actually Rolf is going to be doing a bit of the old 'Do you know what it is yet?' [Big Grin] . I'll think over your suggestion, I just don't want them to drown out the triangle section [Frown] .
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
yes yes the triangle is one of the main points of the song, So how is the words coming out, Dont forget miffmiss rymes with kiss, hiss bliss this haha i can carry on if you need more

Well i am off to the pub now. Play nice everyone without me.

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Weirdkitty rhymes with fitty, just thought I'll mention that [Big Grin]

Hmm, now, the triangle section may bring about some problems. Perhaps midway, change beat, throw in a Shakespeare inspired stanza section, triangles all blazing, and a woman in a white dress releases the doves!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ferret rhymes with inherit!

Is this going to be like Pokovievs Peter and the Wolf and each ES member has a different instrument to represent them? If so can I be the clarinet [Big Grin]

I am trying to get better WK, I have antib's and mucus shifting stuff called mucuscum or something like that... sounds revolting whatever it is.

Work called to say I would be docked pay as Egyptian employment law states I should show them my prescription for pay!!! Do they not know my relationship with my pharmacist?

Anybody know what vet drugs I can get here? Random q I know lol...

I can't stop thinking about wobbleboards now!!! Bloody Rolf Harris [Smile]

MM, I added you, I will send friend suggestions [Big Grin] Welcome back chica. x

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Triangles? didgeridoos?
Doves?

I saw it a bit more like this:

76 trombones will lead the big parade with 110 cornets close at hand ....

Ah you are lucky I can't post a link today!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Wow, you are extravagent. Do you want Shirley Bassey to sing as well??? [Wink]

Is it just me or is there waaaaaaaaaaaay to many hormones on ES?

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Cheeky, you disappoint me. You don't know my refrence? Wah!

Where are the hormones? I know you can't mean me! I am in order today, I swear!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I don't know your reference, I am eith going to blame the culture, the distance or the age gap when you tell me.

Hormones everywhere... I don't mean you, I mean just in general.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i am hormonal today but i think that has to do with having only 2 hours sleep and a rod in my arm making me slightly crazy still, oh not to mention easteneders of my life haha I feel like i either need to really shout f and blind or just curl up in a ball and cry. I cant do either cos i havent got time so instead i will vasaline my teeth for the perfect smile and keep being extra special nice to all the guests in the hotel
haha Can i come home now cheeky

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com