EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That aint pig latin that's good ole British English! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE QueeN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re-read the post Ayisha [Wink]
Posts: 77 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah i think someone got jealous. No Queenie we aint a click, anyone who is nice and wants to chat can join us and if you dont wanna read then dont, really it is that simple. [Smile]

I am not sure if you understand how yahoo works so i will explain. Both people need to be online at the same time. If not then it just becomes an email. As we all live in very different time zones we chat in here and are not causing any harm to anyone. Also we all met here, and we meet up with other members we have met here, so really why should we go elsewhere.

So anyway girls.

Cheeky is now giving away everything special to me, dont start her on the red bull and pro plus diet, i will never get over it

Ayisha i have already taken anything of worth in clothes, the rest are the rags i left her with, you can have the "plaster pot" though cos i aint there now for the guniess xmas

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re-read the post, answer still same unless im missing summat, possible as im dead on my chair here.

rags is fine MM, I have a sewing machine and imagination [Big Grin]

whats the plaster pot? I'll have it anyway, ta muchly [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry when I signed up I missed the part where I agreed to make sense to everyone and reveal every detail.

If you'll excuse me I am going to go have a fag. [Big Grin]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*grabs MS's fag and runs puffing madly*

[Big Grin]

--------------------

THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE QueeN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
27 pages of b.s. seriously. How about offline messages or text messages??? You girls are in great need of attention. Yes, it is a waste of time going through all this no sense crap so keep it going another 100 pages for all I care.
Whats up with you english girls anyways?? Seems the only sane ones is young at heart and Habeeby here. Now I know why they hardly post.

Posts: 77 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
ah i think someone got jealous. No Queenie we aint a click, anyone who is nice and wants to chat can join us and if you dont wanna read then dont, really it is that simple. [Smile]

I am not sure if you understand how yahoo works so i will explain. Both people need to be online at the same time. If not then it just becomes an email. As we all live in very different time zones we chat in here and are not causing any harm to anyone. Also we all met here, and we meet up with other members we have met here, so really why should we go elsewhere.

So anyway girls.

Cheeky is now giving away everything special to me, dont start her on the red bull and pro plus diet, i will never get over it

Ayisha i have already taken anything of worth in clothes, the rest are the rags i left her with, you can have the "plaster pot" though cos i aint there now for the guniess xmas

muffey - jealous ?? lol of what? nobody can understand this jabber crap let alone want to join in. seems it's just a few of you that are in some need of attention. You should go elsewhere cause nobody here cares about the crap you people are writing. Don't you get the message?
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody cares that you don't care.
* shoves Ayisha into the lift and puts her into the boot of her car*

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
you have got to be another english twit.
THE QueeN
Member # 14639

Rate Member
Hi,

I don't know who you are but just want to say that I agree with what you have written in the "Happy People" thread....I mean they talk about their lives in such detail and I am sure we really aren't interested.

a private email I received. Get the message ladies you are boring everyone

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by THE QueeN:
you have got to be another english twit.

betty poop dont u have some tires on yr house that need inflating???
ur not funny at all.. and noone likes u here so what do u keep posting for????yr a big hairy dyke....

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I wake up and YAH, MS and TK have all been zapped into English roses. Welcome [Big Grin]

If people aren't interested they should stick to what they are, I am not interested in people's love lives, ropey marriages and kids so I simply don't go over to that thread much.. this freedom of choice thing is quite good really. Someone PM'd you... OMG. I may have to cry into my cornflakes, then again if no nuts has to go via you to insult us I doubt I will worry my little english head over it [Big Grin]

Tires need inflating pmsl...

And no, nobody cares that you don't care, it is pretty much just funny!

anyway, the plaster pot is doing well... I am sure my family and friends will have a great NY Eve here thanks to all those who contributed. I will be sure to take photos so I can remember what happens.

Imagine me on Red Bull and Pro Plus after years on hot milk and valium, I would be like a crazed nutter lol.

Wow, I am still laughing at some of the posts over night [Wink]

Mornig all the boring happy people. It is another beautiful day in Cairo [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
morning all

queenie who pissed on your corn flakes? If you dont like it or understand it then dont read it, go pee on someone elses bonfire and dont bother replying as I dont understand you and am not interested in what you have to moan about.

cheeky wench [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morning all. So how are all the happy people this morning
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Verrrrrrrrrrryy happy this is my last day at work till saturday and today there will not be thousands of Egyptian women and millions of kids running around, might even get something constructive done! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] yippee!! need a dancing smiley here please.

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by THE QueeN:
27 pages of b.s. seriously. How about offline messages or text messages??? You girls are in great need of attention. Yes, it is a waste of time going through all this no sense crap so keep it going another 100 pages for all I care.
Whats up with you english girls anyways?? Seems the only sane ones is young at heart and Habeeby here. Now I know why they hardly post.

Hahaha... YAH is an English girl? Habeeby too? [Big Grin] I kind of agree that this thread is nuts and makes little sense, but since when did ES have to?
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
So its official then? Not only am I finally English, I also have a made up life!
Yay! This is phase two of ES integration and acculturation [Big Grin]
With any luck I shall also have a stalker and will be full member soon!

Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adds Mira Sol to the list of those with no 'Sono-Life' - yet. [Razz] YAH needs one too. Ayisha, take note please.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw MS me old mucker... tally ho [Wink]

Nice usage of the phrase cheeky wench...

This post does make little sense but we actually meet up in real life some of us and have a giggle and are friends offline...

I am damned if I post anything personal and called boring if I don't... [Big Grin] There are some weird folks on here lol.

I break up tomorrow Ayisha [Big Grin] peace and quite for a few days [Big Grin]

MM, I am very happy... I susually am but I feeling particularly happy today.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
Adds Mira Sol to the list of those with no 'Sono-Life' - yet. [Razz] YAH needs one too. Ayisha, take note please.

Raising my online hand here as another with no-Sono life yet! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:

Raising my online hand here as another with no-Sono life yet! [Big Grin] [Razz]
*busy taking notes*

will come up with something asap ladies, cant be having you feeling left out can we [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
If your happy and you know it shout RED BULL

hey ho girls, i talk a lot of rubbish and talk in so many riddles i confuse myself, add to that my bad spelling and grammar and no wonder you all cant make sense of us. But it is somewhere we can pop on and catch up with each other.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
If your happy and you know it shout RED BULL

ROFLMAO... that was hilarious... how was I supposed to know they siad Rainbow!!!!

Your spelling is shocking but I will forgive you for the sheer fact you can actually read [Big Grin]

omesay eoplepay eallyray eednay otay etgay away ifelay andway
illchay ethay uckfay outway. Welcome to Pig Latin [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

[Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm what!! [Eek!] Rushes to look out kilt and bagpipes [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I was shocked as well YAH... I couldn't believe it when I read you were being so falsely accused of being English.

Please don't let this drive you away, I know we have all had ur fair share of insults and this one may be the worst I have read but I love you even though you are a sweaty sock [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheeky, I nearly choked on my iron bru, when I read this outrageous slur on my character [Mad] .Should that not be a sweaty jock strap. Boom Boom [Big Grin] [Big Grin] .
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Iron Bru.. is that brewed in Scotland by Girders??? [Wink]

Boom boom... are you Basil Brush?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
That's the very stuff, It gives you the strength of Samson when you drink it, forever lifting up the Forth rail bridge just to prove I can [Big Grin] . Basil Brush was one of my all time faves as a child.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

omesay eoplepay eallyray eednay otay etgay away ifelay andway
illchay ethay uckfay outway.
[Wink]

totally agree!! [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ankthay ouyay Ayishaway... otnay ocketray iencescay isway itway
? :DAY Iway onderway ifway obbygay Eenquay illway ebay
ableway otay athomfay itway eeingsay asway ainplay uckingfay
englishway onfusescay erhay [Big Grin]

Iway ancay earsway ymay arseway offway ownay pmslay... ankersway
[Big Grin]

Ok, I will stop now as it hurts my head, I will go back to speak PLAIN English... again!!!

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
Ankthay ouyay Ayishaway... otnay ocketray iencescay isway itway
? :DAY Iway onderway ifway obbygay Eenquay illway ebay
ableway otay athomfay itway eeingsay asway ainplay uckingfay
englishway onfusescay erhay [Big Grin]

Iway oubtdway tiway adylway erretfway ootway nglisheway orfway erhway [Big Grin] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
yeah, I doubt it as well [Big Grin]

Shouldn't you be busy creating a fake life for Sash?? It simply isn't fair that we have all got one and HE hasn't lol [Wink]

I must get back to my kids and MM's husband lol... Pimms anyone?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
aaah sashyra, the computer nerd from Alaska who tries hard to pretend he's a woman. His identity is secret due to his 5 wives trying to get maintenance from him and the police after him for not divorcing one of the others before he took number 5. No not a muslim but a Mormon.

His 5 wives have 35 children between them all under 10 and live in a wood built home in the deep south, they live all together and help each other survive on the 2 dollars he sends a week. they all think he works for the CIA and has a secret job, it is a secret job monitoring ESers and thier lives for his new computer program 'ESers - western cash cows' but he is on a bit more than 2 dollars a week, more like 3000 a day which he spends on chocolates and cakes and dancing girls while his kids share a pair of shoes and go to school alternately. so sad [Frown]

His connection to Egypt is he was once a bellydancer in a Cairo nightclub until he was grabbed and discovered to be a man. Although many of the Saudi Arabs didnt mind and thought it quite a bonus the Egyptians would rather keep it behind closed shutters and he was sent to live in Sharm where he alternates between dressing as a man and dressing as a woman.

sorry sash its all had to come out [Frown]

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

[Eek!] Ha, Ayisha, you are almost as inventive as Sono! Um, has Sashyra offered anyone a massage recently? Just asking... [Razz]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
aaah sashyra, the computer nerd from Alaska who tries hard to pretend he's a woman. His identity is secret due to his 5 wives trying to get maintenance from him and the police after him for not divorcing one of the others before he took number 5. No not a muslim but a Mormon.

His 5 wives have 35 children between them all under 10 and live in a wood built home in the deep south, they live all together and help each other survive on the 2 dollars he sends a week. they all think he works for the CIA and has a secret job, it is a secret job monitoring ESers and thier lives for his new computer program 'ESers - western cash cows' but he is on a bit more than 2 dollars a week, more like 3000 a day which he spends on chocolates and cakes and dancing girls while his kids share a pair of shoes and go to school alternately. so sad [Frown]

His connection to Egypt is he was once a bellydancer in a Cairo nightclub until he was grabbed and discovered to be a man. Although many of the Saudi Arabs didnt mind and thought it quite a bonus the Egyptians would rather keep it behind closed shutters and he was sent to live in Sharm where he alternates between dressing as a man and dressing as a woman.

sorry sash its all had to come out [Frown]

OMG!!!Never noticed until this moment that i was a she/man!
*flips her skirt up to her chin and checks up her weeeweee parts*

....errr...anyone in need of a massage? [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"....errr...anyone in need of a massage?" - Sashyra.

[Eek!] [Big Grin] I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ignore Lumos. Get the iron bru down you, we have the Forth rail bridge to move tomorrow [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
*locks the Happy People in the thread after becoming aware it's mostly ladies and as such a fertile ground for the "masseuse" to go into and offer his "services"
Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Ignore Lumos. Get the iron bru down you, we have the Forth rail bridge to move tomorrow [Big Grin]

You, you, you, you, YOU - ENGLISH woman, you!

Grabs a swig of girder juice and runs. [Big Grin] [Razz]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
YAH goes cry, the shame, the shame [Frown] . Give me back my juice PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
So it was Sash all along offering us ladies the ole rub downs... I know your sort!!!

And a bellydancer my arse... you have a 6 pack!

I also read that Ayisha called you a Moron... then I realised it read Mormon [Wink]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Lumos, insults like that will not be acceptable on ES, im reporting your abusive post. [Razz]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
YAH, another man pretending to be a woman. A 6'6" jock with bright red hair and a bald patch. 95 years old and preys on young Aberdeen Angus with bad legs (the Aberdeen Angus that is). Lives in the Highlands on a farm in the middle of nowhere and hasnt seen a woman in over 50 years. Has a pretty Aberdeen Angus called Sally who he cuddles up to at night to keep warm, its cold up there in the Heelands. Got the internet because the postman, McDuffy, told him they have women there who also like animals, he got lost and ended up in ES. Sends PMs to females asking if they want to see his meat and 2 veg, bless him he only wants to cook for a lady [Frown]

He was once married to a Leprechaun (sp) but the difference in language and culture caused the downfall of their marriage leaving him lonely and childless. You will notice he can be attracted to the Irish ESers. Due to this we conclude he does not play chess.

--------------------

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:
quote:

Lumos, insults like that will not be acceptable on ES, im reporting your abusive post. [Razz]
Reports Ayisha right back... for insinuating YAH's prime Aberdeen Angus has bad legs AND FOR BEING FUNNY. Bad, bad, bad, Ayisha.

<Passes a crate of Irn Bru to YAH>.

PS: It was her Maj who accused YAH of being 'English'... not me.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I must beware o' the Ginger Jock... I have strong Oirish roots so I have.

Aw, he offered me his sausage but I thought he just was being crude... I could have wined and dined with the man. I have a fetish for guys in their 90's...

I hear he ran off with a three legged haggis called McBethy... maybe that was just a viscious and nasty rumour...

I have concluded from all this he mst have financial issues and halitosis.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Love the fact that you manage to make me older then you Ayisha [Confused] , My Angus is actually called Senga!!!!!!!!!!! At least get it right [Frown]
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM HAPPY TOO.. IN SEVER PAIN BUT HAPPY....

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
YAH stop complaining or I will take back your fantasy life and make you a middle aged English/American woman married to an Egyptian man giving him all your money like the rest of us. [Razz]

Lady F, if he offered his sausage he must really like you [Eek!]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
oh pooh! sorry cheeky I messed your thread [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com