EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiding behind a rock with Lumos's crate of Irn Bru (Shukran Lumos) [Wink] . Ok you old crone Ayisha, I will not complain, I'm just glad to have a new life, Thankyou [Big Grin] . Am I now part of ES??
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xblueskyx
Member # 12289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xblueskyx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by THE QueeN:
27 pages of b.s. seriously. How about offline messages or text messages??? You girls are in great need of attention. Yes, it is a waste of time going through all this no sense crap so keep it going another 100 pages for all I care.
Whats up with you english girls anyways?? Seems the only sane ones is young at heart and Habeeby here. Now I know why they hardly post.

hey, im totally sane, well my doctor may not agree lol but im as normal as normal can be and im british
Posts: 426 | From: england | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning all...

I am normal as normal can be.. even the little voices in my head agree I am normal [Big Grin]

I love Iron Bru and I am thinking I ain't gonna be finding any in the Metro.... Yah, you may need to be sending emergency supplies out [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I could open an Irn Bru shop [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What it that Iron Bru you are all talking about?Im not British so i dont know. [Confused]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a drink sash, like coke, pepsi, etc but made from girders in Scotland. Its actually spelt Irn Bru [Big Grin] http://www.irn-bru.co.uk/

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha ha wow I knew I should have come online last night but I was to busy running away from my children who have finally found their way out of the damn airport. YAH if you're lonely I have 25 kids (I think) that can come and take care of you in your old age.

I went out with a Scottish bloke once and he wasn't happy unless he was drinking vodka and irn bru, he swears he was the creator of WKD.

Oh and my fav irn bru add was the old lady on an old peoples scooter driving through the display in the shop and doing a runner with all the irn bru, i tried to talk my granddad into doing it but for some reason he thought he might get arrested for it, haha i tried to tell him that the telly people said it was ok

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pdDhW9Lwepc

Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ayisha:
Its a drink sash, like coke, pepsi, etc but made from girders in Scotland. Its actually spelt Irn Bru [Big Grin] http://www.irn-bru.co.uk/ [/QUOTE

errr....sorry here,but what is girders? [Confused]

okey,okeyyy...my learned English is American,not British [Embarrassed]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I don't believe it!! there's even a ferret on the home page:eek
Sash, it was the tag line for the original ads. It was trying to promote it's strength. Girders are large steel beams used in construction of buildings and bridges.
Yes MM, that ad was one of my favourites too. [Big Grin] .

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow... ferrets are taking over the world [Big Grin]

I loved the Irn Bru (I never knew it was spelt like that [Big Grin] ) adverts...

Ok, whoever is next over here has to bring some Irn Bru for me... and some WKD [Big Grin]

I am SO happy today... I have had lots of good news so I am just skipping. Nothing major just a lot of little things [Big Grin]

Girders lol... I never imagined I would be discussing Irn Bru in all my life!!!

Sash, we will teach you British English... you have to remember that each town has different ways of saying things and various colloquialisms...

Ta ra a bit... see ya later. [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queen elizabeth
Member # 15901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queen elizabeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
morning all

queenie who pissed on your corn flakes? If you dont like it or understand it then dont read it, go pee on someone elses bonfire and dont bother replying as I dont understand you and am not interested in what you have to moan about.

cheeky wench [Roll Eyes]

what class you all have. Birds of a feather do flock together.
Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queen elizabeth
Member # 15901

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for queen elizabeth   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by THE QueeN:
you have got to be another english twit.

betty poop dont u have some tires on yr house that need inflating???
ur not funny at all.. and noone likes u here so what do u keep posting for????yr a big hairy dyke....

Tina stop talking about how you live. The jealousy is just spilling over from ya. I cannot help your a scum to society and you sponge off the american government cause your to fat to work. Get off you big ass and make something for yourself. Everybody makes fun of you, seriously. Do you know how many people I have chatted with that make jokes about you?
MANY! You are not a functional human and you don't even deserve to have a computer. Do you sit in your jerryactrics chair with a lift so you can reach the keyboard? Go choak on a ham sandwich or something.

Posts: 4 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
What did you say about farting over on the other thread... tramp!!!

And HOW MANY times will you use that birds of a feather line... ffs get some new insults!!!

I see this is post 1... start as you mean to go on eh thrush...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
roflma... wtf is a jerryactric????

Seriously lady, do you have a spell check?

I have often wondered if you are a simple 12 year old by your style of writing and shocking spelling. Seems you lack IQ and personality!!!

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! The queen!

And which of you brits will teach us sad Americans the proper protocol for a meeting with the queen?

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
queen elizabeth
Member # 15901

Rate Member
**** off who's talkin to you loser.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOO and the lady has posted the C word... lol... I so wish I could be so eloquant and have the same feminine qualities!!!

MS, I have no idea of the protocol but I think you either have to be dying, saved someone from dying, fought in a war or be a pop star.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry that must have stung. Otherwise why would you resort to such a lame come back?
My most sincere aplogies milady.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by queen elizabeth:

lol... easy as 1 2 3
Miss Sharm
Member # 12405

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Miss Sharm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
MS, I have no idea of the protocol but I think you either have to be dying, saved someone from dying, fought in a war or be a pop star.

or about to marry one of the royal family [Smile]
Posts: 1244 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Yes in my made up life I am a dying pop star about to marry a royal whose life I have saved.

Oh and don't forget I am also English.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
what class you all have.

you were saying? [Wink]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO, i think a little someone eats far to many lemons and muphey's
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You just can't fake class can you ladies [Big Grin]

MS you are an honorary English rose... please treat this honour with the respect it deserves.

Ayisha, I am thinking some people do not fully understand the meaning of irony [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Ah cheeky I see our posts were both posted at the same time.

I was not calling you lame milady.

I was addressing the queen of course.

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and I am a Welsh Daffodil blowing in the wind [Big Grin]

Glad to see things don't change around here, keep the fires stoking girls [Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elmaleka
Member # 15902

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elmaleka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cf - are you sponging from your goverment too? collecting money and going to live in a 3rd world country? What a loser you are resorting to egypt. You must have a great relationship with your family to just move to a foreign country. I wish the egyptian government would make it harder for whores like you to live in egypt.
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
* makes notes and adjustments on the life of Lady Ferret*

elnutty aint mekin no sense today, methinks shes pissed as a rat

--------------------

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha quick ayisha re write cheekys past, you missed out the goverment sponging. You are with holding information from us missy haha
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elmaleka, if you knew or have met CF, which you obviously don't and haven't, then you shouldn't make assumptions, else others could do the same of you.

I know and have met CF and you have no idea of what you are talking about, so best leave it before you show yourself up further

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lmao... has nobody told El-freak of nature that I have immense wealth and pennies from Blighty mean nothing to me [Big Grin]

Oh, and are my family aware that I have a bad relationship with them??... shall I pop into the servants quarters and tell them myself. What what what.... I'M HAVIN A FAG [Wink]

And finally pmsl, I am now also a whore, oh my, my butler will be disappointed as he has been dippin his wick for the last year or so now [Wink]

Hey Advocate, run away before you are stereotyped and accused of fiddling with the sheep [Wink]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Oh wow in the queens time zone its only noon.

Only a true govenment sponge would be sauced by noon!

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Why do you think I don't eat lamb?! [Wink] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*makes notes on advocate and sheep*

--------------------

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Damn!!! Me and my big mouth (Please object to this statement should you see fit [Big Grin] ) ....my secret is out!! [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Elmaleka, if you knew or have met CF, which you obviously don't and haven't, then you shouldn't make assumptions, else others could do the same of you.

I know and have met CF and you have no idea of what you are talking about, so best leave it before you show yourself up further

Cheers for the support, I will pay you later [Wink]

Phew... my REAL REAL life was so nearly uncovered then lol...

Right, I am off to argue with my distant family, write a letter demanding more social and sleep with the bawaab, I will be back later [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i thought she was very close to the mark, i mean come on your british so that equals, sponger, whore, loser who hates her family right i mean come on what brit dont.

Advocate, so it was the sheep that caused them marks on your arms, and there was me thinking you got lucky, or did you [Wink]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
That is for me to know and everyone else to find out......or make assumptions as the case may be [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*makes assumption advocate got lucky with a sheep...again*

--------------------

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
That's a very baaaaad assumption to make Ayisha! Oh my gosh, I think I am becoming affected by my exploits [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Hey Lumos, how about organising an Irn Bru smuggling operation to Egypt to satisfy the addicts there [Big Grin]
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAH, we could be the first people to be arrested for Irn Bru smuggling! Great idea for getting into the Guinness Book of Records and a free holiday in an Egyptian jail. [Smile] We can sneak a few crumpets in for Ayisha too and make big bucks.
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Well with our talent and cunning I'm sure it could be a lucrative business! Would pay for our next trips [Big Grin] . Yes we could have a Warbutons smuggling operation going too, good thinking [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
That's a very baaaaad assumption to make Ayisha! Oh my gosh, I think I am becoming affected by my exploits [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

The award for the worst joke on ES definatley goes to you for pmsl...

I miss decent milk so can you smuggle me some fresh gold top as well [Big Grin]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Whats gold top, you yam yams are wired, we have Blue, Green and Red top milk. Or fresh from the famer is silver top. the gold top goes on the farmers orange juice.

Irn bru, warbutons and KP nuts smuggling business sounds good to me. But where will we hide them. I can get the nuts down my top but cant think where to put the bread and pop

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Gold Top is a brand name!!! frickin whippersnapper!!!

Yam yams are wired... was that meant to be weird lol... I can start talking like a proper black country lass f you like... nowt wrong with my neck of the woods ya cheeky cow.

MM, when you are back here I will take you to the export shop to see what they have in, we could start a deal with them!!

I can suggest where the pop could go [Big Grin] I think pop is Brit phrase as well btw [Smile]

Also, we have found proper proper bacon [Big Grin] not that stuff you had last time, that was too nasty but this is smoked and tastes lush [Big Grin]

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
MM you shouldn't ask around ES for suggestions on where to stow pop!

I saw a photo once (yikes)

Who was that?

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
There was a girl on Big Brother UK once who tried tot stow a champagne bottle where people really don't stow champagne bottles.

Oh she was a minger!!!

[Big Grin] I am off out to play some pool and have a sniffle of alcohol [Big Grin]

I am meeting WK tomorrow, we are going to the Pharonic Village... it is nasty and tacky but not to be missed lol...

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
haha i know, omg i saw that BB and it was freaky.

We went there on our last day before i came home. It was ok but dont sit on the bench in the park. Sophie thought it would make a great toilet. haha, since she was potty trainned she has never had an acident until we go out for the day to the pharonic village and we are miles away from home with no change of clothes. Great timing

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:
There was a girl on Big Brother UK once who tried tot stow a champagne bottle where people really don't stow champagne bottles.

Oh she was a minger!!!

[Big Grin] I am off out to play some pool and have a sniffle of alcohol [Big Grin]

I am meeting WK tomorrow, we are going to the Pharonic Village... it is nasty and tacky but not to be missed lol...

If I remember it was Kinga the minga!!!!!!!!!!!. So now we have Irn bru, Warburtons, Kp Peanuts, Gold top, any advance on this, it's not going to be a smuggling scenario, more a articulated lorry scenario!!!!!
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com