EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was kinga the minga.... I was such a BB fan for a while.... I would love to go in there!!!

Does Egypt have BB?

Nice story MM... I will not it down all day!

YAY to me, I have nmet some new people, I am pis$ed as a fart and am invited to a ball.... what a strange ole day.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cheekyferret:

Does Egypt have BB?

The biggest boobs ever.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BB=Blackberry?

ok, I can kind of suspect the answer but what is
minger and minga?

wow what alot of effort a miserable person will make! extraordinary, and sad ... poor thing.

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A minger is a munter, a tramp, a pikey, a gypsy... minger is big gold earrings and vile clothes!!! They look like they need to be cleaned with disinfectant!!! Get my drift?

BB = Big Brother!!!!

It was a lot of effort lol... I am glad I not that miserable else my existence would be so appauling [Big Grin] I am always happy [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has the ferret sobered up yet ????????????
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have, I will tell you all before Weird Kitty does... I was so sick this morning lol... the Stella kills me!!! But in a true English style WK and I have been supping wine at the Hilton. I admit I had the one and struggled lol..

I am off for a power nap and off out again!!!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well behave yourself, I'm not bailing you out again [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
But I need a responsible adult to watch over me!!!
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
When I find one I'll let you know [Big Grin]
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you manage to get WK out the door before the crack of 4PM?
Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I met her at 11am... not too bad eh [Big Grin]

FK makes me laugh as she gets up when I am going to bed, she has turned into an owl!!!

Yah... if you look after me then who will look after you.

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
quote:
I met her at 11am... not too bad eh [Big Grin]

FK makes me laugh as she gets up when I am going to bed, she has turned into an owl!!!

Yah... if you look after me then who will look after you.

Don't worry ferret, I have my electronic tag, so I'm ok [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yah has an ASBO... wow a real life Scottish ned [Big Grin] do you hang on corners with buckfast and cheeky vimtos?
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a 'Cheeky Vimto'? Something YAH invented? [Eek!]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Seriously now, That MUST be pig latin!

[Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Yeah I have an ASBO, my collie has a doggie ASBO, street corners are barry [Wink] . Nothing but Buckie for me, yeh canny whack it [Big Grin] . Lumos, the English chav ferret invented the cheeky vimto drink (clue is in the name!)
Lumos
Member # 14589

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Lumos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL MS! YAH, hahaha, thanks for the explanation. I love the 'Buckie' reference. Have you ever seen a bottle? I haven't - in Scotland - but as a child went on a boring trip to the Abbey in England where they made it, as a 'tonic'. They didn't even give me a sip. [Frown]
Posts: 1157 | From: Censor - Edit - Delete, but you will never take away my FREEDOM! | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cheeky vimto is made up of blue WKD and port [Big Grin] I used to drink it up in Fife followed by pernod lemonade and black chasers!!! Ah, happy happy days.

pmsl @ calling me a chav ferret... do I wear Buberry???

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
There used to be a Spar shop where I used to live and they sold it and I noticed it was more expensive than the wine I bought!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never had it myself surprisingly enough [Big Grin] . So Lumos you were a deprived child then [Confused] .
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Lumos, Buckie is meant to be banned in England but my local outdoor used to sell it. I went hill walking with two bottles in Scotland and nearly peed myself with laughter my friend and I got so tipsy [Big Grin] I think it tastes lush [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Well I did say to you cheeky that 'Fifers' are a strange breed. Do I include burberry in the smuggling list????????
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
reporting all above posts for being incomprhesible to Americans and therefore overall offensive!

[Smile] smiley added so CF does not become confused.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
oh jeez, I can't edit my spelling errors!!! [Eek!]

Is OCD transmittable by internet, I think I have caught it now too [Frown]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOO yes Yah and could you get me some Argos jewellery and jeans that slide down my arse showing my grey, once white, thong!!!

I have gone from being Lady Ferret to Ned Ferret in one fell swoop [Frown]

I loved the people from Fife, they knew how to party... I just adore the Scottish [Big Grin]

MS... you would never report happy people as we are all just mushy marshmallows really [Wink]

I am sooooooo easily confused... I think boredom kicks in and I can't cope with epic postss lol...

[Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Studies regarding transmittable OCDs in relation to amending typos are still in their infancy.

I thought I had dyslexia once as I went to a toga party dressed as a goat [Wink]

Lumos
Member # 14589

quote:
Lumos, Buckie is meant to be banned in England but my local outdoor used to sell it. I went hill walking with two bottles in Scotland and nearly peed myself with laughter my friend and I got so tipsy [Big Grin] I think it tastes lush [Big Grin]

Ah ha - the English gentry, roaming our hills with bottles of 'Buckie'. That, I have never seen, Lady F. what does it taste like? Blackcurrant?

YAH... more expensive than wine? [Eek!] I would have guessed about 90 pence a bottle.

Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
lol@ at a ferret dressed as a goat.

still not able to make heads of tales of above discussion, but thanks to clues left by Lumos, I now believe it to be about alcohol so will leave it be for now [Smile]

You dont think the loss of the edit funciton means I will have to....oh god...I can't say it...

Proofread my posts
[Eek!] [Eek!]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:

Ah ha - the English gentry, roaming our hills with bottles of 'Buckie'. That, I have never seen, Lady F. what does it taste like? Blackcurrant?

YAH... more expensive than wine? [Eek!] I would have guessed about 90 pence a bottle.

It tastes like sherry... mmm sherry

From memory it was around a fiver a bottle. Not too bad as you don't need much. It really is loopy juice.

I have walked over many a moor and mountain with a fine beverage in my hand [Big Grin] us ramblers are not the boring folk we are deemed to be...

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Whats wrong with Lizzie Duke jewellery [Mad] . It looks great with my shell suit, especially the subtle rings and necklaces, they are sooooo refined!!!!!!!!!!!!. They're is a good shell suit sale on I'll stock up for you, they're classy I promise [Big Grin] . Don't worry Mira I'll get some for you too.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
lol@ at a ferret dressed as a goat.

still not able to make heads of tales of above discussion, but thanks to clues left by Lumos, I now believe it to be about alcohol so will leave it be for now [Smile]

You dont think the loss of the edit funciton means I will have to....oh god...I can't say it...

Proofread my posts
[Eek!] [Eek!]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

You think the goat story is bad!!! I wanted to become a devil worshipper and I sold my soul to santa by mistake...

I simply blame all typos on the fact my laptop hates me and it skips most the letters I hit [Big Grin]

Buckfast:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buckfast_Tonic_Wine

It is mostly drunk by nippers who wanna get drunk on the cheap [Big Grin]

An ASBO is an Anti-social Behaviour Order.

http://www.crimereduction.homeoffice.gov.uk/asbos/asbos9.htm

It was a goverment initiative to crack down on anti social behaviour predominantly aimed at young people. However, kids are proud to have ASBOs and aim to collect them as they believe it makes them better people lol...

Anything else during this lesson I need to clarify?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lumos:
quote:

It tastes like sherry... mmm sherry

From memory it was around a fiver a bottle. Not too bad as you don't need much. It really is loopy juice.

I have walked over many a moor and mountain with a fine beverage in my hand [Big Grin] us ramblers are not the boring folk we are deemed to be...

sherry!! mmmmm stick a Harveys Bristol Cream on the list of whatever's being smuggled by whoever is smuggling that articulated lorry in please.
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Whats wrong with Lizzie Duke jewellery [Mad] . It looks great with my shell suit, especially the subtle rings and necklaces, they are sooooo refined!!!!!!!!!!!!. They're is a good shell suit sale on I'll stock up for you, they're classy I promise [Big Grin] . Don't worry Mira I'll get some for you too.

I never had a shell suit, my best friend did but I was always so scared that I would go up in flames!!!

Elizabeth Duke jewellery is so refined. I especially love the gold looped earrings that discolour your neck. [Wink]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ayisha, you want warbutons and now Harveys?????? Guess I've got 10 weeks to do my HGV test!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
While your at it, I would like to know what a shell suit is, before I accept one from YAH.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
It's like a track suit Mira.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
NounSingular
shell suit
Plural
shell suits

shell suit (plural shell suits)

A lightweight tracksuit consisting of a matching zip-front jacket and matching elasticated trousers, each having an outer nylon shell, often bearing panels and flashes of different colours, and inner cotton lining; popular in the late 1980s and early 1990s both as sportswear and as general leisurewear.

AKA naff crap [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Look the white one I had for my wedding was not naff crap [Mad]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*reports lady ferret for offending yah and calling her wedding outfit naff crap*

[Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I went to a wedding in Liverpool once and whilst the bride was walking up the aisle all the kids had red laser pens on her lol... I just had a flashback to a naff wedding.

Sorry yah. [Smile] did your *ahem* wedding outfit, have cigarette holes in like most shell suits I recall?

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
cigarette holes? they were hot rock burns where I come from [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

[Eek!]

Whatever are you implying?

Lady Ferrets do not partake in such activities [Wink]

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha i remember the year shell suits came out and my 1st outing in one (it was bright blue and pink) i thought i was so cool. It was bonfire night and i was about 6. I stood too close to the fire and it melted haha my mum was so mand and no matter how much i cried she wouldnt believe me that i hadnt put my arms in the fire to cause it to melt. That was the year they found out they were flamable haha. I might not have been here to tell that tale all because my mum dressed me in seriously bad taste clothes. And who says fashion aint a killer
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

[Eek!]

Whatever are you implying?

Lady Ferrets do not partake in such activities [Wink]

Just mentioning what they were called in my neck of the woods [Cool]

I never had a shell suit [Frown]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Ok my lovely wedding outfit resembled an aero by the end of the evening but the good news was my ex was released from jail next day!!!!!!!!!!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Classy yah.. very classy. I reckon you don't get out the bath to pee you know!!!

Lady Ferret is considering reporting Ayisha to the mod for implicating her the consumption of illegal narcotics!!!

Hey MM... so you looked like a chav as well [Wink]

Anyone have a dodgy perm? I know I did for about 3 weeks, my mum did a home kit one and I had it all cut out, I looked like a right poodle!

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yep i had one of those age 9 and it took 6 years to grow out haha.
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Hand riased to indicate I was also a victim of a dodgy perm.

But the worst was the "pixie cut" that made me look like a boy (had no obvious girl parts at the time) and that was the worst hair emabarassment EVER!!

Parents can be so cruel....

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
i had many dodgy perms [Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I think my worst hair disaster was dying in conker red!! I looked so pale I looked like i needed a blood transfusion.

Ok, what is you worsr fashion disasters?

I had a reversable jumper that I wore with pixie boots and leggings!!!

This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com