EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Vikings and Celts (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Vikings and Celts
Mikemikev
Member # 20844

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mikemikev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
If you'd bother to read what I've posted over the last few years you'd likely not be so ignorant to post nonsense and instead possess knowledge that would allow you to stick to the scientific facts.

What you are simply proclaiming as the "greatest spectrum of pigmentation" in Europeans is actually a wide range of limited Pheomelanin, the red-yellow sulphur based pigment.

As even you have indirectly stated, Europeans lack any significant amounts of Eumelanin and therefore like Albinos, appear milky white ro ruddy red.
This is anything but "a great spectrum of pigmentation", and is in fact, not only the planet's least diverse, but also comes with a wide range of Eumelanin deficient diseases and genetic disorders. [/QB]

You post pseudo-science. Secondly you set up the same fallacious "European = white skin", when in actual fact few Europeans are that pale (take a look at the Luschan Scale). Many Europeans run into olive and brown shades of pigmentation, particularly in the southern regions:

"Southern European and Mediterranean countries (e.g., Spain and Malta) generally have lower incidence rates for skin melanoma than northern European countries, and lower rates have been reported in southern than northern Italy." (Polednak, 1989)

Southern Europeans have a much lower incidence of skin cancer rates than the more depigmentated Central and Northern Europeans. They don't need mythical wandering "Blacks" to give them darker skin shades either -- they posess on average the darker skin type native to the Circum-Mediterranean climate.

Excessively dark skin is inferior in cold (northern) latitudes - this has been proven in experiments on all animals, but is also observed in govermental medical reports. Immigrants to Sweden from 3rd world countries (who are usually much darker) have to take vitamin D supplements. Also note this has been observed in the more northern zones of America:

"Previous work by geneticist Rick Kittles at the University of Chicago suggests that upwards of 75 percent of African-Americans are deficient in vitamin D. Kittles says that African-Americans living north of the 37th parallel — just about anyplace north of central California, Texas, Tennessee or North Carolina — will have difficulty through most of the year absorbing enough sunlight to make vitamin D, because of the low angle of the rays reaching the Earth's surface."

Lack of Vitamin D May Explain Black Americans' Cancer Deaths
http://www.livescience.com/20910-vitamind-black-americans-cancer-disparity.html

Posts: 873 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cass - Stop the stupidness, you posted this before, and it was soundly debunked before. All you prove is that you Albinos (and your lackey Niggers - Kittles), at every level, are degenerate liars.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRUTH HITMAN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
TRUTH HITMAN- I am taking your points in order, if I miss any please let me know.
This is given in the spirit of all of us being on the same page, not to put you down. And of course, it is simply the current state of truth, not the full truth.

1) The HEBREW alphabet 1400 B.C. that you posted is actually the Phoenician alphabet. The Phoenicians were CANAANITES, the original people of the Levant; Hebrews were the plundering invaders from Anatolia (Turkey).

2) As to the Pyrgi Tablets:
As you know, they are three golden leaves that record a dedication made around 500 B.C. by Thefarie Velianas, king of Caere, to the Phoenician goddess ʻAshtaret. Pyrgi was the port of the southern Etruscan town of Caere. Two of the tablets are inscribed in the Etruscan language, the third in Phoenician.
From Wiki: The Phoenician text has long been known to be in a Semitic, more specifically Canaanite language (very closely related to Hebrew, and also relatively close to Aramaic and Ugaritic).

It might also interest you to know that at the time of Jesus, Hebrews communicated in the related language of Aramaic (Hebrews were part of a larger ethnic group from Anatolia called Amorites). This because Amorites had once again taken over Mesopotamia (Babylon, Sumer (Chaldeans), I would remind you that ABRAHAM was from the Chaldes.

Genesis 11:27-32

Now these are the generations of Terah: Terah begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran; and Haran begat Lot. And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his nativity, in Ur of the Chaldees (Sumer). And Abram and Nahor took them wives: the name of Abram's wife was Sarai; and the name of Nahor's wife, Milcah, the daughter of Haran, the father of Milcah, and the father of Iscah. But Sarai was barren; she had no child. And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran (Anatolian city), and dwelt there.

3) The Etruscan’s are said by some, to be originally from Anatolia, I am not convinced of that.

Yes my brotha mike You are correct exept for the HEBREEW I will explain Now my question to you and all scholars is who was the dominate people the HEBREWS or tyrians we have to find this out cause I hav seen That old ancient Hebrews acroos the world in /babylon Spain Carthage Jerusalem even the HEBREW Spartans spoke it as well.

Were the Tyrians dominate or HEBrews? So lets go through the records of these two DARK SKINN NATIONS and find out who was dominate

According to the HEBREW record the Hebrews migrated out of Egypt and conqured the Dark skinned Cannaites the only few survivors were the Tyrians who became servants to the hebrews. THAT is factual so far it looks as if the Hebrews and their 12 tribes were dominate So that means that the So called Phonecian language is just plain old ancient HEBREW this is the language spoken BEFORE the Babylonian Exile, after the Exile the tribes of Judah were the only to return to Jerusalem The Rest of the 12 tribes stayed.

When the hebrews returned to Jerusalem they spoke a different type of HEBREW called ARAMAIC or Assyrian Hebrew or Babylonian Hebrew.

HERE is the proff that the Tyrains were servants to Israel before 722 B.C when Israel was defeated and their kingdom of Rulership broken.

1 Kings) Chapter 9
14 And Hiram sent to the king sixscore talents of gold.

Hiram sent gold to Soloman because it was TRIBUTE to the HEBREWS.

20 And all the people that were left of the Amorites, Hittites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, which were not of the children of Israel,

21 Their children that were left after them in the land, whom the children of Israel also were not able utterly to destroy, upon those did Solomon levy a tribute of bondservice unto this day

according to the history of the HEbrews the Hittites jebusites Perizzites, Hivites were GIVING TRIBUTE to the HEBREWS. So far looks like the HEBREWS are dominating the Cannanites here.

27 And Hiram sent in the navy his servants, shipmen that had knowledge of the sea, with the servants of Solomon.

Hiram gave the Hebrews Servants from Tyre, these servants had knowlegde of the SEA or Sea men. So the servants from Tyre along with the HEBREW colonizers sailed all over the world.

So that means that:

1. The HEBREWS were Dominate.
2. The so called Phonecian Language realy belongs to the HEBREWS
3. Soloman had a navy that strecthed from Israel to Spain in which the Hebrew colonizers would bring back GOLD SILVER and Apes Also it was Rumored just amongst the Hebrews and Etruscans that a NEW land was found by accident

The Syracusan (Greek 100bc) historian Diodorus said the Carthaginians had a "large island" which was located "far out in the Atlantic ocean" - on which there were "many mountains" and "large navigable rivers

The land was rich in gold, gems, spices, etc. He stated that the Phoenicians had found it "by accident" while founding colonies on the west coast of Africa when some ships got lost.

One of Plutarch's (2nd century ad) less known works* also states quite clearly the state of affairs. He cited a document which was found in the ruins of the old city of Carthage. He said the Carthaginians knew of a "true continent" which was located far to the west of Britain

So before we make any conclusions we must find out whos language it realy is and who was DOMINATE

Hit me back my brotha

Posts: 111 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ Mike says that Protestants like King James killed off Blacks who were Catholic in the Thirty Years War and that King James who was white altered the Bible

From his site:

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_4.htm

Germany

At the end of the "Thirty Years Wars" (1618–1648), which involved The Emperor of the Black Holy Roman Empire and his allies: The Papal armies, Spain, Poland, Bavaria: Against the insurgent Albino forces from: France (now under Albino control), England, Russia, the Dutch, Sweden, Transylvania, Hesse-Kassel, and the Palatinate (Please remember this name). Saxony, Brandenburg, and Denmark - switched alliances.

The result: 40% of the population killed.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_3.htm

In Germany the Black Genocide event is the "Thirty years war" (1618–1648). This war is said to be about the Protestants adherents of Martin Luther against the Catholic forces of Ferdinand II of the Habsberg Holy Roman Emperors. But Blacks such as Duke Albert were supportive of the Protestants, therefore the Albino explanation of religion as the cause of the wars can only be seen as just another Albino lie. When the result is the eradication of one race by another, regardless of what name or cause you give it, it was a race war! What we can say is that at the end of those wars, by their own estimates, the population had been reduced by approximately 40%. Judging by the result, the overwhelming majority of them were Blacks.

The Survivors were sold into Slavery.

Please pay close attention to the date of the German Genocide of Blacks (1618–1648)

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRUTH HITMAN   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Faheemdunkers:
Cassius Dio, Roman History, 62. 2. 2 – 4 (200 AD):

[Describing Boudicca]

"… Buduica (Boudicca), a Briton woman of the royal family and possessed of greater intelligence than often belongs to women. This woman assembled her army, to the number of some 120,000, and then ascended a tribunal which had been constructed of earth in the Roman fashion. In stature she was very tall, in appearance most terrifying, in the glance of her eye most fierce, and her voice was harsh; a great mass of the reddish hair fell to her hips".

Gauls

Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, 5. 28. 1 (60 – 30 BC):

‘‘The Gauls are tall of body, with rippling muscles, and white of skin, and their hair is blond, and not only naturally so, but they also make it their practice by artificial means to increase the distinguishing colour which nature has given it.’’

Livy, Ab urbe condita (History of Rome) 38. 21. 9 (25 BC)

"The fact that they fight naked makes their wounds conspicuous and their bodies are fleshy and white, as is natural, since they are never uncovered except in battle; so that both more blood flowed from their abundant flesh and the wounds stood out to view more fearfully and the whiteness of their skins was more stained by the black blood."

Ammianus Marcellinus, Roman History, 15. 12. 1 (378 AD):

"Nearly all the Gauls are of a lofty stature, white, and of ruddy complexion; terrible from the sternness of their eyes, very quarrelsome, and of great pride and insolence. A whole troop of foreigners would not be able to withstand a single Gaul if he called his wife to his assistance, who is usually very strong, and with blue eyes".

Note also how the ancient authors polarized the Germanics (who were fair haired and pale) to the "Ethiopians" (Negro Sub-Saharan Africans):

Seneca the Younger, De Ira (On Anger) 3. 26. 3 (50 AD):

‘‘Non est Aethiopis inter suos insignitus color, nec rufus crinis et coactus in nodum apud Germanos uirum dedecet’’

Translation:

"The colour of the Ethiopian is not exceptional among his own [people], nor is hair, red and gathered into a knot, unfitting for a man among the Germans."

Its simply absurd to claim the Germanics were "black" when all ancient testimony describes them as pale white and fair (red or blondish) haired.

Stop the self-hatred Mike, and embrace your own roots. We know Negroids never founded an ancient civilization (no classical civilization of note came from Sub-Sahara Africa) but that doesn't give you a right to steal other races histories.

Once again this comment is WRONG "Stop the self-hatred Mike, and embrace your own roots. We know Negroids never founded an ancient civilization (no classical civilization of note came from Sub-Sahara Africa) but that doesn't give you a right to steal other races histories.

THESE are Artifacts of Known Negroe races or CIVILIZATION in the middle EAST:

Israelites in Babylonian Captivity 600 AD Louvre Museum
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ISRAELITES-in-Babylon-captivity-II.jpg

http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/jews-in-babylon.jpg

Israelites in Baylonian Captivity playing music 600 AD Louvre Museum in Paris France
http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Babylon-captivity-III1.jpg

Notice the Beards and braids or conrows

This is the Assyrian king Esarhaddon HE was a SHEMITE this is what the Assyrians looked like
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3231/2479920165_bbf4c8ebab.jpg

Here is a close up notice the NEGRO FEATURES
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Assyrian_reliefs/Esarhaddon.jpg

Sorry Faheemdunkers you need to study HARDER if you are serious about history or are you just a White boy hater of the dark skinn races of
Earth

Posts: 111 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NoTruthHitman, Who are you to talk about Faheemdunkers, you yourself are a hater of Whites, hypocrite much.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUTH - Be magnanimous, denial is all they have left. Hell, even their adoring Negroes leave them once the truth becomes known (haven't heard from lamin in a while, I'm assuming reality has finally penetrated his African mind too).

I personally am concerned with what might happen to our Albinos after being more or less "penetrated" by truth.

-

The result could be:

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike come off it you stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, Black racist goon. You wouldn't know truth if it came up and bit you on your ass. All you know is hate,lying & stealing other people's history, heritage, identities, & homelands particularly that of Whites & degrading, demeaning & dehumanizing us in the process, trying to harm White children, and using racist epithets.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Oh, sorry Doxie, I didn't know that you were still here. [Roll Eyes]
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike Mike Mike, How many times have I told you I'm not going anywhere no matter how hard you & your ilk try to run me off. I'm staying put & will continue to call out your racism & defend what rightfully belongs to my people to prevent you & yours from robbing us of it. Besides I don't post that often maybe once every few days, not exactly living on this forum like YOU do LOL.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ralph, You don't live here because your local klan headquarters have no electricity or Internet access. Only your sponsors, The Goldmans have such luxuries.

Heir Faheemdunkers
Knock off the Vitamin D nonsense. You're like a rabid dog barking at the wind.

Racial Differences In Bone Turnover rates

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
TRUTH - Be magnanimous, denial is all they have left. Hell, even their adoring Negroes leave them once the truth becomes known (haven't heard from lamin in a while, I'm assuming reality has finally penetrated his African mind too).

I personally am concerned with what might happen to our Albinos after being more or less "penetrated" by truth.

-

The result could be:

-

Brotha Mike do me a favor I have searched and searched I need the The Holy Crown of Hungary
I just need the artifacts from the panels of the crown in an individual form one by one seperate. I have seen the ones Mr. washington puts out BUT I need it seperated and individual ok! can you do this one solid for a brotha to use AS a WEAPON against these LIES!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Sorry TRUTH HITMAN, I have nothing on the Hungarian crown, but here is a short history.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Hungary.htm

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Clyde Winters The Hungarian stated their ancestor originated from Kush in Africa.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Notruthhitman, You are the one who lies you stupid Black racist, White people hating twit. Lies & stealing of other's histories, heritages, identities, & homelands that is what you, Mike, Mena7, Marc, Clyde, and the rest of your Kill Whitey, White people hating, Black racist cohorts know. None of you would know truth if it came up & bit you on the backsides.
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by DHDoxies:
Notruthhitman, You are the one who lies you stupid Black racist, White people hating twit. Lies & stealing of other's histories, heritages, identities, & homelands that is what you, Mike, Mena7, Marc, Clyde, and the rest of your Kill Whitey, White people hating, Black racist cohorts know. None of you would know truth if it came up & bit you on the backsides.

Humpr me I have a question for you. Have I called YOU OUT of your name?

2. Have any of us insulted you.?

Since no one has done these things that means you hate us because YOU HATE BLACK PEOPLE PERIOD.

Just because we agree on the FACT that White people ARE NOT AND DO NOT HAVE ANCIENT ANCESTORY COMMING OUT OF EUROPE

So now I hate White people because our scholars say this and prove this. man your DUMB thats all you got huh? Excusses

Please this has nothing to do with hating any races.

But I do have to say this Your people started this racial crap you did not us nor my people.

See here is the problem you face.

1. You were brought up and raised on ASSUMPTIONS and THEORIES we all were

2. Your school system and college system only teach you skills to make MONEY but they never talk about what history tactius wrote about tactius your forefather said that the GAULS and Celts and all the people of Europe were not WHITE people They did not look like Romans

also he said the the ancient HEBREWS WERE BLACK PEOPLE period but now we see Chazars lying about their HERITAGE because they took our heritage away from us in SLAVERY.

Since you dont study YOU will not know that HEBREWS fled into Africa in 70 A.d

So yes it was your race who lied and stole and killed millions of people in the name of RICHES

So who is the REAL HATER of RACES is it me or mike and others like us our is it REAL YOU and YOUR RACE

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
It is YOU YOU stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist moron. Yes you insult me when you try to steal my people's heritage, our identities, our history, our homeland. I hate nobody, if I hated Blacks then I'd have to hate two of my own cousins who are mulattoes. Unlike you White people haters I don't go around claiming what is not mine.
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
It is YOU YOU stupid White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, lying, history stealing, Black racist moron. Yes you insult me when you try to steal my people's heritage, our identities, our history, our homeland. I hate nobody, if I hated Blacks then I'd have to hate two of my own cousins who are mulattoes. Unlike you White people haters I don't go around claiming what is not mine.

Well tell your two black cousins that their forefathers(Black forefathers) Ruled his white forefathers in Europe

Ok answer this what is Tactus talking about here in his works

Tacitus: Agricola Book 1 [10]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/ag01010.htm

Quote:

11. Who were the original inhabitants of Britain, whether they were indigenous or foreign, is, as usual among barbarians, little known. Their physical characteristics are various, and from these conclusions may be drawn. The red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia point clearly to a German origin. The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts. Those who are nearest to the Gauls are also like them, either from the permanent influence of original descent, or, because in countries which run out so far to meet each other, climate has produced similar physical qualities."

Answer these questions

1. Why if the Gauls silure/Celts were WHITE why are they mentioned as being BROWN skin here is what he said.

"The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts.

now did he not say that these dark skinned people crossed and migrated into France and Spain and Brittian huh? if not what does he mean

2. Why di dhe say that these Silures looked just like the Gauls this is what he said.

"Those who are nearest to the Gauls are also like them, either from the permanent influence of original descent, or, because in countries which run out so far to meet each other, climate has produced similar physical qualities."

Why did he say that if they looked like Romans

3. Also he said that these tungrians(Germam) and Gauls had different looks as well

"Their physical characteristics are various, and from these conclusions may be drawn"

he said that

1. these people have different looks but they are the same RACE

2. He said that they were brown skin and some had red hair

also this is from a WHITE historian MACRITCHIE

This is what he said during HIS research into Early Britian

Quote from his book Ancient and Modern Britons Vol 1 and Vol 2

MACRITCHIE Views the AUSTRALOIDS as being of the AFRICAN type that lived in Europe:

"They consist of the Whole ABORIGINAL POPULATION of AUSTRALIA of the natives of interior India (THE DEKHAN) and of the inhabitants of middle and Upper Egypt (the whole area, indeed, that is occupied by the desendanrs of the Egyptians the COLOUR of the skin is some shade of CHOCOLATE-BROWN the NOSE BROAD"

We Know that the FIRST inhabitants of BRITON and more specially those of the Northern parts were CRANIOLOGICALLY of a type approaching to the NEGRO or AUSTRALIAN RACE. THERE are of course, NO living BRITON who are as BLACK as NEGROES, BUT some are DARK as MULATTOES.

So if there was NO evidence of negro peopl eliving in Europe WHY did he say this then

HE researched the old skulls found in Europe and said that these skulls "CRANIOLOGICALLY of a type approaching to the NEGRO or AUSTRALIAN RACE"

Why did he say this if it did not exisit huh?

here is another book called Celtic Scotland By W.F Skene 1876

it also says that Black races lived in Early Europe

Its not me nor any brotha that talks this stuff we are just quoteing your forefathers and their research

So get mad at your race NOT me or anyone else that teaches

BLACK PEOPLE RULED EUROPE

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TRUTH HITMAN - You're actually RESEARCHING????

Wow, haven't had a newbie do that in a while - nice!

TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:

Part 2

You said that you hate the fact That we are taking your history not SO I will explain.

I nor mike as said that the Gauls and celts were ancestors of African Americans no not at all.

African americans happen to be desendants of Exiled Hebrews that fled into Africa in different time periods.

I like you, HATE the FACT that YOUR race has stolen MY peoples identity. Oh yes the shoe is on the other foot now.

I am saying that the Gauls Celts according to history were NOT of the WHITE race actually your race DESTROYED these people ROME
THATS a FACT

Now back to the HEBREWS first I will prove that ALL hebrews even to the time of Egypt they have always been BLACK

Roman historian named Tacitus who lived about C.E. 90 Said
"Many assert that the Hebrews are an RACE OF ETHIOPIAN ORIGINS

Tacitus: History Book 5 [1]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/h05000.htm

Quote:

As I am about to relate the last days of a famous city, it seems appropriate to throw some light on its origin.

Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin, who in the time of king Cepheus were driven by fear and hatred of their neighbours to seek a new dwelling-place. Others describe them as an Assyrian horde who, not having sufficient territory, took possession of part of Egypt.

So if the JEWS were always WHITE (like you and other Haters of BLACKS like to say) then WHY in the HELL is this WHITE boi tellin us that these original HEBREWS were NIGGAS?

Suck on that for awhile then get back at me with HISTORY not insults.

TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
TRUTH HITMAN - You're actually RESEARCHING????

Wow, haven't had a newbie do that in a while - nice!

Actually I have been teachin this for over 20 yrs
I started to study this when I was 13-15 yrs of age.

My first book was DESTRUCTION of THE BLACK civilizations by MR. Williams

And also the book called "What They Never Told You In History Class (Vol 1):"

Those were just some of the books I started with at 15 yrs of age

I can not afford to jump around the world and collect ARTIFACTS(wish I could)

So when I ran into your website with all the ARTIFACTS I thought finally brothas are researching this material on a GRAND scale more than it was 20 yrs ago.

I remeber 20 yrs ago people would CLOWN me cause I had no ARTIFACTS to prove the point only books

Things have change since then BUT we need to still get the word out

Hey do me a favor I have been dropin a lot of info about the Scythians Gauls etc to some brothas on another thread its called topix.com HEBREW ISRAELITE and other threads that I post this info on do me a favor we need more brothas with this kind of knowledge talking to other brothas to get the TRUTH out

it would be my pleasure to have you come on this thread and post artifacts historical notes etc to REINFORCE the FACT that

NEGROES WERE in Scythia Gaul and Ancient Europe

SHALAM!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
I call you, Mike & the rest of your ilk exactly what you are. You ARE White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidists, lying, history stealing, Black racist morons therefore I call you that & will continue to do so. Further more take your stinking BHI bull crap elsewhere because this White girl aint falling for it. Yes it is so, you ARE trying to rob my people of our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. We Whites have a right to what belongs to us, we have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. As I said before I insult those who insult me & you, Mike & your ilk insult me by trying to steal everything that rightfully belongs to me & my people. Again I don't hate Blacks only White people hating, Kill Whitey Black racists like you, Mike & the rest of your ilk.
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
I call you, Mike & the rest of your ilk exactly what you are. You ARE White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidists, lying, history stealing, Black racist morons therefore I call you that & will continue to do so. Further more take your stinking BHI bull crap elsewhere because this White girl aint falling for it. Yes it is so, you ARE trying to rob my people of our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. We Whites have a right to what belongs to us, we have a right to our history, our heritage, our identities, our homeland. As I said before I insult those who insult me & you, Mike & your ilk insult me by trying to steal everything that rightfully belongs to me & my people. Again I don't hate Blacks only White people hating, Kill Whitey Black racists like you, Mike & the rest of your ilk.

BUT see here is where YOU are WRONG!

You still can not prove that you come from the Gauls nor celts this is what we are talking about.

Listen your race has LIED about history and I have the proff

I have shown you many books that your people wrote like this book here

Celtic Myth and Legend
by Charles Squire
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cml/index.htm

Also this man here wrote about BLACK people in ancient Europe

Huxley: On Some Fixed Points in British Ethnology. 1871

Now this is from the Book Celtic Myth and Legend

WHO WERE THE "ANCIENT BRITONS"? Chapter 3
http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/celt/cml/cml07.htm

Quote from the BOOK:

Speculation has run somewhat wild over the question of the composition of the Early Britons. But out of the clash of rival theories there emerges one--and one only--which may be considered as scientifically established. We have certain proof of two distinct human stocks in the British Islands at the time of the Roman Conquest; and so great an authority as Professor Huxley has given his opinion that there is no evidence of any others.

The earliest of these two races would seem to have inhabited our islands from the most ancient times, and may, for our purpose, be described as aboriginal. It was the people that built the "long barrows"; and which is variously called by ethnologists the Iberian, Mediterranean, Berber, Basque, Silurian, or Euskarian race. In physique it was short, swarthy, dark-haired, dark-eyed, and long-skulled; its language belonged to the class called "Hamitic", the surviving types of which are found among the Gallas, Abyssinians, Berbers, and other North African tribes; and it seems to have come originally from some part either of Eastern, Northern, or Central Africa. Spreading thence, it was

probably the first people to inhabit the Valley of the Nile, and it sent offshoots into Syria and Asia Minor. The earliest Hellenes found it in Greece under the name of "Pelasgoi"; the earliest Latins in Italy, as the "Etruscans"; and the Hebrews in Palestine, as the "Hittites.

". It spread northward through Europe as far as the Baltic, and westward, along the Atlas chain, to Spain, France, and our own islands

In many countries it reached a comparatively high level of civilization, but in Britain its development must have been early checked.

Now according to this historian Huxley he said that these following people were BLACK ABORIGINAL PEOPLE

Iberian, Mediterranean, Berber, Basque, Silurian, or Euskarian race

Also these people too.

Pelasgoi"; the earliest Latins in Italy, as the "Etruscans"; and the Hebrews in Palestine, as the "Hittites.

So I am supposed to read these books and then I am supposed to BYPASS this info(Like You ARE Doing)

Just to appease YOUR Feelings PLEASE!

Your scholars have admitted that the Gauls and Celts wer Aborigibnal people

And your RACE was only Roman Not Hebrew

Not a Gaul
Not a Mycenaenan
Not a Not Persian
Not Scythian

So I you still come on this thread with JUST your Feelings please GET A LIFE, SUCK IT UP, TAKE IT LIKE A MAN

This info is SPREADING and SPREADING FAST

Why cause it is REAL and scholarly

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Those with an extra $265.29 U.S. might find this interesting:

-

Book Description
Publication Date: June 4, 2010
On the plains of Wiltshire in England lie the remains of ancient giant stones. Exactly which people built these stones remains the eternal question. Just like the pyramids of Egypt its origins remain shrouded in mystery. Various theories have been put forward as to the race or otherwise of these builders, but still, much uncertainty remains. The evidence is simply overwhelming that the earliest inhabitants of Britain and Ireland were Blacks. Mythological, archeological, linguistic and other sources have substantiated this remarkable fact. Candid authorities like the British Egyptologists Gerald Massey and Albert Churchward, the Scottish historian David Mac Ritchie, and the British antiquarian Godfrey Higgins, have done exhaustive research and brought many facts to our knowledge. Tacitus, Pliny, Claudian and other writers have described the Blacks they encountered in the British Isles as "Black as Ethiopians," "Cum Nigris Gentibus," "nimble-footed blackamoors," and so on. This book reveals much about the Black presence in the early British Isles, including the "mysterious" builders of Stonehenge. We learn about the Black Fomorians, Partholonians, Nemedians, Firbolgs, Tuatha De Danann, Black Danes, Black Douglases, the giants or Cyclopes and so on. We also learn about the Black serpent-worshiping Druids who built serpentine monuments like those at Avebury and Carnac, as well as the builders of the Round Towers of Ireland. The fact remains, that Blacks have played a very important role in the early history, traditions, religion and so on, of early Britain and elsewhere than is generally known and acknowledged. This is a must-read book.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megalith The Black Builders of Stonehenge by Aylmer Von Fleischer is a great book Mike.I base my opinion on the book description and the many great authors reference by the book.Once every generation you will find great white scholar that will tell you the unbias truth of history.They will dominate their prejudice education and tell you that black people created ancient civilization worldwide and religion is Egyptian astrotheology.Those great authors are Gerald Massey, Abert Churchward, Constantin de Volney, Charles Dupuis, Godfrey Higgins and David McRitchie.I think Aylmer Von Fleitscher is the latest of these great scholar.

I dont know why the book is that expesive costing $266 .Lamin need to read this book to learn about the black European.I dont trust DNA test done by Europeen in Europe, North Africa and West Asia that state those people have different DNA then African or a minimum of African DNA.When black scientist are doing their own DNA test worldwide thats when I will trust the DNA test result.The majority of European lie when it come to race and civilization.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
The majority of European lie when it come to race and civilization.

That is true.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Notruthhitman,

Who gives a crap about books written by White people hating, Kill Whitey, White people genocidist, Black racist pseudo "scholars". I didn't even bother to read your quotes because I don't read garbage written by Kill Whitey Black racists or their WINO enablers. You, Mike and the rest of your kill Whitey ilk are the ones that are lying & trying to steal other peoples' history, heritage, identities & homelands, seeking to deny them of what is rightfully theirs. The only truth you have said is that the Romans were also White, dark White (light BROWN skinned) but White none the less. As I said before you & Mike & the rest of your kill Whitey ilk wouldn't know truth if it came up & bit you on your backsides. Kinda hard for me to "take it like a man" considering I'm a female, you dumb idiot. Scholarly my White backside, you, Mike & all your pseudo "scholars" don't know the meaning of the word. Why don't you, Mike & the rest of your kill Whitey Black racist ilk go kill some Whiteys like you desire to do, you'll be all right LOL.

Mike, Awww look yet another Kill Whitey, White people hating Black racist writes yet another garbage toilet paper book attempting to lay claim to other people's identities yet again.

Mena7,

How in the heck are Blacks supposed to do worldwide DNA on populations world wide, what sane White person would agree to submit to a DNA test performed by one of your Black racist cohorts? I know I wouldn't, I wouldn't trust you not to skew the results with your own DNA or lie about the results.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike, Awww look yet another Kill Whitey, White people hating Black racist writes yet another garbage toilet paper book attempting to lay claim to other people's identities yet again.

Ah, Doxie dear:

He,he,he:

Those authors are Albinos like yourself.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
clinical delusion, that's Raph's problems. Observe how he calls himself a girl, eventhough he is a man. Observe how he calls an albino writer a black supremacist, eventhough he is an albino.

Namerthoth was right. A state of neuro melanin-deficiency is a killer for the brain...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Mike, I'm NOT an Albino but I am White. Any White looking person who writes crap like that is either an anti-White WINO lying to and misleading his/her own people or a Jew pretending to be White like the wicked evil Tim Wise (who is Jewish when it comes to everything else but miraculously become White when it comes to his Anti-White, Kill Whitey hate speeches). You know Mike I think he, you, Ironcocksucker, NonTruthHitman, Narmerdunce, Mena7, Mali, etc could be best buddies & would get along famously, you all have intolerable hatred for Whites & want to exterminate Whitey,look forward to the day the last White person on earth breathes their last breath, maybe you should all try to meet up with him, it'd be a friendship made in hell hehehehehe.

Ironcocksucker,

**** off you worthless pathetic waste of space troll. I say I am a girl because I AM a girl, I was born a girl and will be a girl til the day I die. Your slander & harassment of me is getting old. Come up with something new won't you. No I call the Whites who write that Black supremacist garbage WINOs.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need your thyroid meds right now:

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
... Sorry racist scum I'm not on any meds except thyroid medication.

I thought so [Big Grin] [Big Grin] :

quote:
Psychiatric, Psychological and Emotional Aspects of Thyroid Disease i.e. it’s not all in your head!

(See Chapter 10)

It’s a common scenario for hypothyroid patients, especially when you are undiagnosed due to your doctor’s over-reliance on a faulty TSH range, or treated with thyroxine T4-only medications: You go to the doctor; you complain about your depression, or your anxiety, or your emotional swings, or your inability to concentrate…and onto your doctor’s favorite anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, lithium, or bi-polar med you go—beginning with the freebies on the shelf from his friendly and suited pharmaceutical rep. Sound familiar??

But the problem with this scenario is that your depression or anxiety or other mental health problem is not a unique and unrelated illness. It’s most likely due to having a low free T3, the active thyroid hormone, and/or adrenal insufficiency. And this is especially common for patients treated with Synthroid, Levoxyl, Eltoxine, Levothyroxine and other T4-only medications.

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/thyroid-depression-mental-health/

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ralph is going off the deep end!
Like The Liar, he has been exposed as an imposter, and he doesn't like it one bit.

Ralph masquerades as a girl, while The Liar pretends to be black.
Is there no end to the negative self hate caused by Albinism?

It really makes you feel bad for these poor diseased saps. I mean, it's not their faults that their parents made poor mating choices leading to the present delusions and need to pretend to be something other than what they are.

Someone needs to start non profit organizations to support and massive chemical treatment for these lepers before it is too late.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Someone needs to start non profit organizations to support and massive chemical treatment for these lepers before it is too late. [/QB]

what's stopping you?
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Nothing at all.
In fact, I am putting everything in place to start an org called; Help, or Herd Endangered Lepers Program to gather sub-clinical symptom information on whites which will allow them to be identified and treated for their sub-clinical albinism.

This will provide a great start to removing the stigma associated with being identified with OCA.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^ Nothing at all.
In fact, I am putting everything in place to start an org called; Help, or Herd Endangered Lepers Program to gather sub-clinical symptom information on whites which will allow them to be identified and treated for their sub-clinical albinism.

This will provide a great start to removing the stigma associated with being identified with OCA.

so you mean put white people in concentration camps and shoot them up with drugs?

don't get mad I'm just asking

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
LOL, why would I get mad when all I'm attempting to achieve is a better, more sane world.
The only ones who have suggested concentration camps are you, a misleading Kike, and Ralph, The Klansman. Two peas in a confused and fearful pod.

Let us further expose you lie; Where have I suggested placing albinos in a concentration camp?

Take note, due to my frequent usage, you are becoming less sensitive to being called a Kike. As Mike suggested, The word is losing it's power.

--------------------

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer you stupid Black racist idjut, how exactly have I been exposed LOL. You & Ironcocksucker have absolutely no proof that I am not who I say I am. You have NO proof that I am a man or a klansman, or that my name is Ralph, because I am neither & its not. You & the other idiot only state thus because neither of you have the testicular fortitude to pick on a White man so true to form you must pick on a White woman LOL. One question for you & Ironliar, out of curiosity where the heck did you get that I am a man from??? Is it because I stated I don't find Black men attractive & you just can't seem to fathom the idea that a White woman wouldn't rush at the chance to get a Black man LOL???
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
LOL, why would I get mad when all I'm attempting to achieve is a better, more sane world.
The only ones who have suggested concentration camps are you, a misleading Kike, and Ralph, The Klansman. Two peas in a confused and fearful pod.

Let us further expose you lie; Where have I suggested placing albinos in a concentration camp?

Take note, due to my frequent usage, you are becoming less sensitive to being called a Kike. As Mike suggested, The word is losing it's power.

quote:
Help, or Herd Endangered Lepers

you call white people lepers and talk about herding them.
You have a lot of hate in your heart, you are not healthy

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

You have a lot of hate in your heart, you are not healthy.You are mentally ill.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
One question for you & Ironliar, out of curiosity where the heck did you get that I am a man from??? Is it because I stated I don't find Black men attractive & you just can't seem to fathom the idea that a White woman wouldn't rush at the chance to get a Black man LOL???

I must admit, that's why I started to believe their claim, was I wrong?
Vansertimavindicated
Member # 20281

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vansertimavindicated     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
an absolute laughingstock. Folks come to laugh LOL
Posts: 3642 | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Yes Van, ES is a laughingstock.

But aren't you, with your Autistic-like repetitive posts, one of the major reasons WHY ES is a laughingstock?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vansertimavindicated:
an absolute laughingstock. Folks come to laugh LOL

I know I do.
Some of the stuff on here is so ignorant and short-sighted, it has me cracking my ribs.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

quote:

You have a lot of hate in your heart, you are not healthy.You are mentally ill.

Fool, every description of Lepers indicates they are white.
The main symptom of Leprosy is whitened skin, right.

You certainly are one confused Kike.
One moment you seem to be able to read when the topic is Anti-black, but once the tables are turned and the light is shown on the Albino, suddenly your reading comprehension plummets down to zero.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
One question for you & Ironliar, out of curiosity where the heck did you get that I am a man from??? Is it because I stated I don't find Black men attractive & you just can't seem to fathom the idea that a White woman wouldn't rush at the chance to get a Black man LOL???

Yes Mike you were dead wrong. I am in fact female & I am in fact White. I have no reason to come on here and front as a White woman, heck if I was gonna front I would've fronted as a Black person LOL. Believe it or not there are lots of White women who prefer White men. I personally prefer White Men & North American Indian men.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Okay, perhaps you ARE a woman:

But then, that means that you are an "irrational" Woman.

TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I think she is mad that we are not hitting on her. She luvs brothas
TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Yes Mike you were dead wrong. I am in fact female & I am in fact White. I have no reason to come on here and front as a White woman, heck if I was gonna front I would've fronted as a Black person LOL. Believe it or not there are lots of White women who prefer White men. I personally prefer White Men & North American Indian men.
First you and your race ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE RED

Listen the Arab people called WHITE PEOPLE RED PEOPLE READ:

Arabs of the past called people who were “white they called them RED.

In the past, those who had complexions like those who are considered “white” today were called red or Tha’alab

Al Dhahabi says “Red, in the speech of the people from the Hijaz, means fair-complexioned and this color is rare amongst the Arabs.

The Red People applies to the non-Arabs because of their whiteness and because of the fact that most of them are fair-skinned. He says that the Arabs used to call the non-Arabs such as the Romans and the Persians and their neighbors, The Red People.

So the arabs called the ROMANS RED PEOPLE or RED ROMANS

So compare yourn so called WHITE skin to a peice of white paper. now be honest are you realy white?

Or are you a pink red color

TRUTH HITMAN
Member # 19500

Rate Member
THESE are Discriptions of VIKINGS from the following SAGAS

EYRBYGGJA SAGA

THE STORY OF THE HEATH-SLAYINGS
http://www.archive.org/stream/sagalibrary02snoruoft/sagalibrary02snoruoft_djvu.tx

KARLSEVNI SAGA
http://www.archive.org/stream/voyagestovinland013593mbp/voyagestovinland013593mbp_djvu.txt

Karlsevni Saga

There was a man named Thorvard, who was married
to Freydis, an illegitimate daughter of Eric's. He also de-
cided to go along. With him came Thorhall, who was
nicknamed " The Hunter." He and Eric used to go hunt-
ing and fishing together in the summer, while in the
winter he was Eric's overseer and trusted man. He was
huge of stature, dark and glowering, rather beyond mid-
dle age; he was a hard man to get along with, mostly taci-
turn, but also abusive and underhanded, and he was a
bad adviser to Eric.

EYRBYGGJA SAGA

The Ere-Dwellers. 21

Thorhild had three sons

Brand was the eldest ; he dwelt at Crossness by
Sealriver head. Another was Arngrim ; he was a
big man and a strong, large of nose, big-boned of
face, bleak-red of hair, early bald in front ; sallow
of hue, his eyes great and fair ; he was very
masterful, and exceeding in wrongfulness, and
therefore was he called Stir.

HE was discribed as having a Sallow of HUE meaning his skin complexion was High Yellow/LIGHT BROWN

High yellow, occasionally simply yellow. Is a term for persons classified as black who also have a high proportion of white ancestry.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_yellow

The Ere-Dwellers. 27

Thorarin the Swart, her
son. He was a big man and a strong; ugly he
was, and moody and quiet in his daily guise : he
was called the Peace- maker. He had not much
wealth to boast of, yet was his housekeeping
gainful.

Illugi the Black

THESE people were DARK skinn

HISTORICAL Proof;

In other cases, some African descendants simply have naturally lighter-skinned genes than most other Africans, without admixture.

One ethnic group for which light skin is characteristic are the indigenous tribes of the Khoi and San of South Africa. They have noticeably pale, yellow-toned skin, yet have some of the oldest indigenous African DNA on the continent.

Scientific studies conclude that natural human skin color diversity is highest in Sub-Saharan African populations because of the highly diverse population;

many Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendents may be naturally extremely light skinned, with others in their family being naturally extremely dark skinned.

TRUE FACTS

--------------------
Truth HITMAN

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TRUTH HITMAN - I wouldn't pay too much attention to those works, the grammar and wording sounds more translator than author.

i.e. "Fair Eyes"???

Sallow complexion???

Isn't that an English word?
What word was originally used?
Never trust Whitey!

Word Origin & History

Sallow

O.E. salo "dusky, dark" (related to sol "dark, dirty"), from P.Gmc. *salwa- (cf. M.Du. salu "discolored, dirty," O.H.G. salo "dirty gray," O.N. sölr "dirty yellow"), from PIE base *sal- "dirty, gray" (cf. O.C.S. slavojocije "grayish-blue color," Rus. solovoj "cream-colored").

This topic comprises 10 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  8  9  10   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com