EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
habeeby I have NO interest in your tushy dear girl, but you did mention cocaine, hashish and pills [Big Grin] I could do with a couple of vallium right now. JD will do if there is no brandy though.

Anyone have any skins??

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
I wont give huge details, but...He does have his reasons, huge reasons, however that doesnt stop the awful devastation.
This is not my choice but his, again circumstances. He says he cant destroy my life any further by letting me stay in a marriage where we would be apart so much.

quote:
She became insistant and told him wel you can either behave as married or divorce me. Either be with me or leave me.

Interesting how the actual reason is a complete turnaround of the first reason that was given [Confused]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypte
Member # 14273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all missing the other soapie over here:

http://www.blogigo.com/CleanUpLuxorCampaign/guestbook

Catch it before the posts disappear.

Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<Anyone have any skins??>

Shall i undertand potato skins,or are there any others i still don`t know about? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Can`t you just do with some Frito Lays,Doritos or good ol`crunchy Cheetos???

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypte
Member # 14273

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww, the post naming Connie is already gone. Don't those two ever go to bed?
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Ayisha though you were after my pilfered goods [Wink] Your welcome to share my stash of drugs what's your choice - uppers? downers? sideways? i have it all... and the skins or we could get really stoned and have a bong, what do you think? [Wink] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
quote:
I wont give huge details, but...He does have his reasons, huge reasons, however that doesnt stop the awful devastation.
This is not my choice but his, again circumstances. He says he cant destroy my life any further by letting me stay in a marriage where we would be apart so much.

quote:
She became insistant and told him wel you can either behave as married or divorce me. Either be with me or leave me.

Interesting how the actual reason is a complete turnaround of the first reason that was given [Confused]

Awwwwww...newcomer,how can you still not undertand it will all come in chapters,like succesful TV soaps???? [Razz]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egypte they dont disappear, they are not uploaded if they are the disappearing type of post. That is one boring bitch fest on there anyway, talk about a woman scorned [Roll Eyes]

sash I meant other skins [Big Grin] its ok i found some [Wink]

*grabs munchies off sash and hides behind habeeby*

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypte
Member # 14273

Rate Member
For those who missed the link to the site that has got her all in a fit:

http://www.blogigo.com/CleanUpLuxor

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that is great Sash, ready for some light refreshments!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*gets bong out and passes to habeeby to fill it* [Big Grin]

--------------------

egypte
Member # 14273

Rate Member
No, he hacked it and had posted some new messages. But she deleted them now. There are at least 6 or 7 messages that were tehre a few minutes ago and now are not.
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my trailer is rocking tonight [Big Grin] . Remember not to upset the neighbours [Frown]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Habeeby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*habeeby fills the bong and disappears in a cloud of fragrant hash smoke*

*cough* *cough* *cough* Oh my god that's good ****, here you go Ayisha...

*habeeby floats away on a cloud* [Big Grin]

Posts: 1797 | From: By my husband's side | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Habeeby
Member # 14429

Hey guys is this the BIG BIG MEETING you've all been talking about? [Big Grin] Where's Yorky she wanted to be here?
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The phone calls were in english, and i didnt bump into them. I had created a facebook account a few months back and searched as it always does for people in the address book that already had it, noticed he had one, sent a request, he never accepted me on it, i asked why , he said he never uses it, but during my stay i noticed that facebook was in my history on my laptop and there was a title to a message, that was all i could see, so i confronted him, was supposedly someone that sends him extra work, that he doesnt usually use it but the messages werent coming to his phone so she sent a message there. I let it go, a "friend" thought it not right that he didnt add me and messaged the women in the facebook, his friends, they all replied as friends only but didnt know he was married, cept one, she did, and then one contacted me directly asking me when we married and all kinds of questions, which is coincidentally the one that is there now staying with her brother who is my husbands flatmate... hmm
I didnt want to argue but sent an email to him saying to add me to the account, he didnt, and a few days later informed me he wasnt coming.
There... that is how i know they didnt know.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
Awwwwww...newcomer,how can you still not undertand it will all come in chapters,like succesful TV soaps???? [Razz]

So that's why we switched into the third person [Wink]
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yippie...a bong... [Big Grin]

I wanna get laid, but Im a selfish lover, Im all about being adored.. [Razz] gimmy, gimmy, gimmy [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Is that 'a man after midnight' as in Abba
Habeeby
Member # 14429

*Gold takes the bong and sucks like a dyson* [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by egypte:
No, he hacked it and had posted some new messages. But she deleted them now. There are at least 6 or 7 messages that were tehre a few minutes ago and now are not.

LOL its an old trick egypte. Post a few anti remarks, let a few see them, delete them and blame someone that you're having a go at for it all. I doubt there is actually more than one person ever posting on there, one with a warped mind and lots of identities as usual [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so much more fun than debating whether Jesus is God or man. Or to cover or not to cover. Or is Bush an idiot or what....well, not really much of a debate there.... [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
someone take that bong off Gold [Eek!]

--------------------

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

quote:

Thats because i accepted the first reason then as time went i decided that didnt sound right, that there was more to it, i asked him, have told him i dont believe it, and as time goes i have come to my conclusion just from little things he has said and things i saw.
Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can see you are having a good time, girls. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
*gets bong out and passes to habeeby to fill it* [Big Grin]

i will fill i will fill [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
micky dont fill it with spaghetti [Cool]

--------------------

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by egypte:

oooh I just looked, thats not a very flattering pic [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Thats because i accepted the first reason then as time went i decided that didnt sound right, that there was more to it, i asked him, have told him i dont believe it, and as time goes i have come to my conclusion just from little things he has said and things i saw.
Here,Mystic,drink some booze.It might clear up your mind. [Razz] Don`t forget to chomp on some yummy mezze,too!

*passes bucket full of booze and cold beers to Mystic along with the leftovers plate of mezze*

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
micky dont fill it with spaghetti [Cool]

hashees all the way or i will fill it with grey goose
[Big Grin]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.blogigo.com/CleanUpLuxor

Wow...what a Scary Mary!!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read your replies and laugh.
Everyone is defending MH and everyone will defend any western woman in this forum and believe everything she says while she might be a liar or cheater or psycho.
What is funny that you act as if you know each other while i am sure you have never seen each other before! lol

Believe the American woman who sleeps around or the married American woman who denies her lovely kids and her husband and all her past! or the American woman who went in 4 relationships with egy guys! or the British woman who is so desperate to find an Egyptian lover!! and dont believe any egyptian guy who for sure is more educated and more respectabel than most of the american women in this forum, you see this normal for american women to sleep around cheat lie pretend f**k but when an Egyptian man refuses to be with an American woman then he is wrong as if he is a slave he cant change his mind he didn't lie to her, he didn't use her for the so called visa, btw we don't want your visa shove it up your A** and F**k off
Egypt is the origin and you are just a copy
We are the origin of the world and sooner or later America will go down and you will come crawling for our visa and our men and our civilization

Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
No thank you, Mystic will concentrate on reading Quran and trying to plan the trip to egypt for her daughter she promised. Gotta figure out how long in each place to stay and where we will go. Alex, Cairo and Sharm

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pacha_Sanafir:
I read your replies and laugh.
Everyone is defending MH and everyone will defend any western woman in this forum and believe everything she says while she might be a liar or cheater or psycho.
What is funny that you act as if you know each other while i am sure you have never seen each other before! lol

Believe the American woman who sleeps around or the married American woman who denies her lovely kids and her husband and all her past! or the American woman who went in 4 relationships with egy guys! or the British woman who is so desperate to find an Egyptian lover!! and dont believe any egyptian guy who for sure is more educated and more respectabel than most of the american women in this forum, you see this normal for american women to sleep around cheat lie pretend f**k but when an Egyptian man refuses to be with an American woman then he is wrong as if he is a slave he cant change his mind he didn't lie to her, he didn't use her for the so called visa, btw we don't want your visa shove it up your A** and F**k off
Egypt is the origin and you are just a copy
We are the origin of the world and sooner or later America will go down and you will come crawling for our visa and our men and our civilization

the funny thing is we dont need to crawl for yr men they come find us!!!!!!
why is that?????
most not for visa so dont go there!!!!!!!
and most of us aint muslim!!!
so tell me why does yr so called men prefer white women??

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH
Just move on and try to forget about the whole experience, i am sure you are not like the other american women i have read about in this forum, the woman who denies her husband and family or the woman who sleeps around,....etc
You are decent woman and i wish you the best.
peace be upon you.

Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
quote:
MH,
You were fooling yourself from the beginning and this was expected from the start.
I don't blame your husband, i blame YOU.

It's not all about Egyptians, there are some American women in this forum who lie and hide everything just to be with an Egyptian man so its not about Egyptian men only who try to hock up with a foreigner! at least Momen didnt hide anything.

Egyptians are the best either they were men or women, and I don't blame Momen he found a woman who was desperate for love and he didn't hide his past, he had a website already as you have said with pics of him and other women in his arms! what did you expect!
He didn't lie or hide or pretend to be single while he is married with kids or widowed or dating someone!

All women here defend eachother, no matter who is right or wrong, all women here see themselves in MH, most of the women here want to get laid or get involved in a relationship with an Egyptian and when they see a western woman fails they all defend her and try to make the Egyptian side look bad while 90% of women here are full of ****.

MH, YR, m.e., Ana Huna, Locale, Vicky, MissSharm,....etc

Please get your head examined, you need serious and professional help.

Dear Momen,
I don't blame you. You didn't fool anyone, you didnt hide your pics with other women and you didnt hide your website, they wanted to be fooled, they wanted to be used, they are so weak to admit that, they were despertaly looking for love that they couldnt find in their homeland.

They were looking for love in a different country, with different language and different traditions.

What are they expecting!
The only thing they can get is one night stand with an egyptian or a fucked up relationship and its not only because of the egyptian men but i belive that 60% of the women in ES are white trash and that the main reason they couldnt get a man in their homeland!

Like what i have been reading on ES lately, a married woman hiding her kids and husband(s, an American woman in cairo sleeping around, A british woman came to egypt to marry a kid! 25 years younger than her.....etc

What the hell are you doing!
Wakeup Western women on ES, You are scum not The egyptians.
I work in Sharm and i see lot of western women, I can tell who is trash and who is not. unfortunatly 60% of the western women in this website are trash!

If you think I am such a decent woman then why did you post this? Because momen did lie, and hide things. And i am sure there are still more lies that i havent discovered. His lies were what caused the problem in our marriage. I was not after sex, i was looking for a good muslim husband, i didnt mind the site because it was before me, he was looking just as i was.... I could have found a man in the states, i had a choice between people, i chose him from his words and actions to me then, i messed up with that for sure.
I dont know any more, and i cant care anymore, I have to stop wondering the real reason he did all of this, why he would be so cruel and just concentrate on my current situation and dealing with what he has turned his back on. I will bury myself in Quran and prayer and know that Allah will take me where i belong

Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
I didn't make this up!
There are some American women in this forum who come to Egypt to sleep around, cheat, lie, deny their families back home!! what do you call this! Are you proud of them! Do you smile when you read about their stories in Egypt! and what do they do to Egyptian men!
They are white trash and i am sure a woman who denies her kids and husband and travels to the other half of the world to sleep with Egyptian men, doesn't deserve to live!

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
I cant speak for other women, I just know that what happened to me, while it was my choice of a man, was not my fault. I did as a wife should. And Momen is to blame for this. He lied, not me. What the others warned me of, well, he was looking for a wife, sure, i was looking as well. I cant blame him for what he did before me, the blame lies with what was done after our marriage.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
So nice of you MH and i can feel that you are different than the other white trash american women in this forum.
you are not a cheater or liar and you were honest from the start.
You will be fine and everything will be okay.
time to go to bed
goodnight

of_gold
Member # 13418

ugh...Who exactly does not deserve to live? Are you referring to someone in particular Pacha_Sanafir? Because it sounded like you were talking about MH.

If you will read the thread carefully you will see that we are not all defending her, nor are we cutting down Egyptian men. There are several here who are very much in love with their Egyptian husband. The last part of the thread has become joking around, thats all, we are just playing.

Did you have a bad experience with an American woman?

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
I didn't make this up!
There are some American women in this forum who come to Egypt to sleep around, cheat, lie, deny their families back home!! what do you call this! Are you proud of them! Do you smile when you read about their stories in Egypt! and what do they do to Egyptian men!
They are white trash and i am sure a woman who denies her kids and husband and travels to the other half of the world to sleep with Egyptian men, doesn't deserve to live!

where are you from ? you don't even know American women it seems, try looking at all women in general, don't say all American woman.i am not one. my husband is coming sooner then i thought and we have a great marriage, so dont tell me we are all losers pissy :mad:oh i am sorry pache?????????
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A bit strong me thinks!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
happybunny
Member # 14224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for happybunny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When i read it, it read like he was talking to MH. When she mentioned she was muslim in her next post he changed and turned it on other women! Re-read it thats what it seems to me!

If you are western but muslim you are good if you are not muslim then you are white trash! [Wink]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by happybunny:
When i read it, it read like he was talking to MH. When she mentioned she was muslim in her next post he changed and turned it on other women! Re-read it thats what it seems to me!

If you are western but muslim you are good if you are not muslim then you are white trash! [Wink]

sorry that doesn't cut it with me. no one is trash unless your a hooker or the ones i saw in egy. trying to get my husband and bil to take sex for money. its all over the world not just whites [Mad]
of_gold
Member # 13418

So is he defending MH now and degrading Egyptian men? [Confused]
He did specifically mention MH in a previous thread as one of the bad woman.

Maybe I shouldn't hang out with you bad American and English women, y'all are tarnishing my reputation... [Wink]

.....I did have a good time at the party though, thanks... [Big Grin]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Maybe I shouldn't hang out with you bad American and English women, y'all are tarnishing my reputation...

....Well as I am Welsh that must make me a good girl!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel purrfect then!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by advocate:
Maybe I shouldn't hang out with you bad American and English women, y'all are tarnishing my reputation...

....Well as I am Welsh that must make me a good girl!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

dudeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! why you still up its too late

get back to bed now!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i am american and let me tell ya there are trash everywhere yes even trashy egyptian women so plz open yr eyes and dont generalize us cas u dont know us!!
i have had men friends that go out every weekend and get laid in egypt with egyptian women!!
just cas u dont see it doesnt make it not so!!!!!

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MissNoor
Member # 12549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MissNoor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HUMMM HE IS A SUSPICIOUS CHARACTER!!!!!! HE MUST HAVE BEEN BURNED BY A WOMAN AND IS VENTING...HUMMM
Posts: 446 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com