EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » Well here I go (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Well here I go
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mystic, why you are doing this to yourself? Why this thread? Why you present us with every little detail of your failed relationship? Why do you want to humilate yourself further? This is very very personal stuff, mystic, and doesn't belong on a public forum IMHO. This thread is nothing but a human tragedy. [Frown]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFL [Big Grin]

...sorry I can't help it. [Razz] Everyone has run wild with this thread, and now the rumor is that she is pregnant.

What a soap opera... [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CheezyPoof:
MH, you have bad luck with men...PERIOD.

I have an Egyptian husband but I gotta say...Egyptian and other Arab men are WAY more complicated than American men, generally speaking. There are good American men out there but you don't seem to attract good men...period. American or otherwise. You teach men how to treat you and it seems you've been teaching them that you're a doormat.

quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
no thank you, i do not want any part of american men. married one for 13 years, dated 4 others, no way. When i am ready, my concentration will be through muslim dating sites, asian or middle eastern, Allah will guide me to what i need. I already belong to muslim friend sites and have began talking with people to be friends and keep studying and learning Islam.. perhaps in time things will work out there. But I cant get involved for several more months anyway so there is time for whatever that will happen to happen

That pretty much sums it up.
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bubblesperson:
Hi, sweet, patient Questionmarks!!!

(YOU are one I forgot in my list of 'good people'... Guess there are still many more, sorry again..).

quote:
There is a religion where people believe you have to pass certain stages with problems in life. If you handle them right, you will get rewarded with a place in heaven. If not, you'll have to get rebirthed again, to try again. As long as it takes to make it all right.
Maybe they are in that stage...

That's Buddhism - and yes, may be they are - just a damned shame that OTHERS, innocent by-standers so to speak, also have to suffer because of such people/ actions. ALL people have something not so pleasant to learn in a life, some more so than others...

TERRIBLE what you say about those men - and naturally you are right, that is tooooo sick and disturbed... WHAT a thing to brag about, unbelievable!!

And yes also, with women or men trapped in wishful thinking, Neverland etc it IS ever so hard to get through or to help - but the reason I said I never experienced THIS sort of thing (okay, it's on the net, so does not really count) is because of THE COMBINATION of actually ACTIVELY FIGHTING HELP (on here it is only ignoring it, but in real life, uuuh, guess we would see a tigress clawing anyone who said the word 'therapy') AND this shocking, complete loss of reality - the more is revealed, the more apparent THE DEPTH of this reality loss becomes (so I have gone from recommending therapy to in-patient protective treatment), and whether I was just lucky so far or not, one of the two alone is one thing (and this I have all the time, naturally) but BOTH THESE FACTORS TOGETHER AND THIS SO STRONGLY...

Time to throw in the towel any minute nownownow - as some others wisely saw long ago - but see, Mystic, I am not sure myself WHY (I have asked myself this more than once), your story just really soooo touched me from the beginning last year already (as it did others), I felt such genuine empathy and GREAT worry for you, and sincerely wanted to help in any way possible.

THAT's why I have been on your back so much - it is TRAGIC BEYOND TRAGIC what you make of your life AND THAT OF YOUR POOR CHILDREN. But as long as YOU don't see that, nothing more to be said, I suppose...

Love to you, dear ???,
I AM going now!!!
Bubble

Almaz named it 'denial'. The women are all in denial. With the right immediate back-up and support near to them, this could change into 'awareness'. But what if they are turned away because it is considered as 'negativism'?
What if when every person with awareness is walking into the wall that they build around themselves? Then nobody is able to reach them...
Then you'll get the selfdestructing people where we are talking about. In fact they should be ready for treatment by force. Because they are a danger to themselves and a danger to their children. What should have become of us, when our mothers stepped from one abusive relationship into the other? We should consider abusement as something that is incha-allah: bad, but part of life! While it isn't, because they are doing it to themselves!
And MH? I think she will fee touched by our concernedness, but by the first sweet words of compassion, spoken by whomever & where-ever, he will be the good man again, and everything what he has done wrong in his life, is covered up because it was explained ( also a skill, talk good what's wrong) and there she goes again....
Buddhists are very patiënt people. They know what can happen in life, and they accept all. Some just need more time....another life....another chance....

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by of_gold:
ROFL [Big Grin]

...sorry I can't help it. [Razz] Everyone has run wild with this thread, and now the rumor is that she is pregnant.

What a soap opera... [Roll Eyes]

The main reason I’m addicted to this message board is the real life soap opera aspect of it. With cliff hangers and all. Reading this topic I’m hoping this isn’t real, but sprung out of a vivid imagination.
If it’s real, I can only feel deeply sorry for MH and especially for her children.

Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not hoping it isn't for real, Kleobatra! Admit it, you want more juicy details! About what he said, what he did next, how his family reacted etc....
And you are knowing a whole lot more about Egyptian culture as only two holidays with a friend who fell for an also bad Egyptian!
Feeling sorry for her and in the meantime it is great amusement: how people can act this stupid...
Well, if you are really part of the culture you will know it all and more. People can be a whole lot more stupid as what we are reading here. Just go on like you are doing now, and you will discover...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gosh! Go away for a day and look what I've missed. . .possible pregnancy now? I guess I shouldn't be surprised because MH talked about wanting a baby with Momen shortly after she announced their impending engagement.

I'm also curious why you think your best friend and family are overloading you, MH? Someone already has mentioned it and posed the question but so far no answer. I can see why you think they are being negative when they've probably been telling you how screwed up the idea of marrying this guy was, you did it anyway, and now you are suffering from such extreme depression that they are concerned for the well-being of not only yourself but of your children. I can't believe someone hasn't called Child Protective Services yet and had your children removed until you get yourself together.

Very, very sad situation all around.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kleobatra
Member # 14882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kleobatra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ?????:
You're not hoping it isn't for real, Kleobatra! Admit it, you want more juicy details! About what he said, what he did next, how his family reacted etc....
And you are knowing a whole lot more about Egyptian culture as only two holidays with a friend who fell for an also bad Egyptian!
Feeling sorry for her and in the meantime it is great amusement: how people can act this stupid...
Well, if you are really part of the culture you will know it all and more. People can be a whole lot more stupid as what we are reading here. Just go on like you are doing now, and you will discover...

Hé, sorry! Don't mean to be rude to anyone. I'm no saint and I don't want to pretend to be an expert in Egyptian culture.
Posts: 119 | From: Where ever I lay my head... | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe writing about the latest events in her life is in some way cathartic for MH? There's nothing wrong with that.
Well, if she has decided to bare her heart and soul SO OPENLY on a public forum, it's her choice... (but must think of the consequences later on)

However, if she needs or is susceptible to having other people around to constantly validate her internal attitudes and choices (and all the long threads indicate this scenario), this is a bad, bad situation indeed.

Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What struck me as funny is how others keep adding to the story without her saying anything. It reminds me of when we were kids in school and we whispered something in someones ear and by the time it went through the whole class it had changed.

Its amazing if you really stop and think about it how this world functions at all. With so many conflicting views and all of the things that can and do go wrong, how do we ever accomplish anything?

I guess it beats debating politics and religion. At least we are all wanting the same thing, to help MH... [Wink]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didnt say i am dating, I have been a member of the muslim friend sites for awhile. I am only talking to people and continuing to learn. I am in no position to be dating anyone for quite some time to come. I am still married at the moment, not sure when that will manage to come to an end. As for the visa thing, its not that hard to pick up a phone and contact people to find out what happened at the visa interview you know. No, the petitions are not formally withdrawn, my lawyer is currently working on that. But embassy has been contacted as to what occured at the interview and also lawyer has put a notification on his name and passport number with immigration services so that if his passport is scanned at point of entry then he will be detained so he cannot enter with a visa obtained through me.(Lawyer did that little bit just in case the info embassy gave us was incorrect)
And no, i do not hold any hope of reuniting with him. After certain occurances I do not wish to be with him, I would never be with someone that could turn his back on his responsibilities so easily, both to me and to Allah.
He will answer to Allah for what he has done that is enough.

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And as for my family and the people i say feed me negative... its not exactly as you think. Its just they dont help, always the how can he do this to you, you gave him your life, you loved him so completely, you are so sweet and he does this to you.. why is he doing this, why now, why not before,,,, they just ask me questions that i dont have the answers to, it confuses me more. They tell me just to pick up and move on immediately find someone that deserves my love, and this and that.. I cant just pick up and move on, no, i am not going back to him but i cant just go on. I dont have the answers they look for, they are the same answers i look for and i ask him the questions and he answers but who knows if what he says is the truth or another lie to try to make things easier on me,,, though what he really means is easier on him... I just dont know... and i cant be around that .

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I didnt say i am dating, I have been a member of the muslim friend sites for awhile. I am only talking to people and continuing to learn. I am in no position to be dating anyone for quite some time to come. I am still married at the moment, not sure when that will manage to come to an end. As for the visa thing, its not that hard to pick up a phone and contact people to find out what happened at the visa interview you know. No, the petitions are not formally withdrawn, my lawyer is currently working on that. But embassy has been contacted as to what occured at the interview and also lawyer has put a notification on his name and passport number with immigration services so that if his passport is scanned at point of entry then he will be detained so he cannot enter with a visa obtained through me.(Lawyer did that little bit just in case the info embassy gave us was incorrect)
And no, i do not hold any hope of reuniting with him. After certain occurances I do not wish to be with him, I would never be with someone that could turn his back on his responsibilities so easily, both to me and to Allah.
He will answer to Allah for what he has done that is enough.

Something tells me he isn't sitting in his apartment right now shaking in his boots... (unfortunately).

What about you MH? What do you think YOU will have to answer to Allah for? [Confused] Doesn't matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides. [Wink]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bonzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
Something tells me he isn't sitting in his apartment right now shaking in his boots... (unfortunately).

What about you MH? What do you think YOU will have to answer to Allah for? [Confused] Doesn't matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides. [Wink]

I like that! "Doesn't matter how flat you make a pancake, it still has two sides." [Smile]

Someone did defend Momen slightly on here earlier and this question you raise makes me wonder if MH's neediness, this inate desire to please & always be perfect, and being clingy made him realize what a mistake he had made in marrying her.

Ok. . .I had to play the devil's advocate on that one!

I still stand by my original assessment from over a year ago that the guy was a player. Just looking at his pictures gave me that vibe. The guy knows he's good looking and he uses that to his advantage to screw the ladies over. He's not going to settle down any time soon. . .he'll keep playing the games for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if he won't be one of the ones who takes on more than one wife, too.

Posts: 370 | From: Other side of reality | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I love the way Egyptians can see the photos of other Egyptians and really GET A FEEL for their character, I wish our own soceity was like that...unfortunately it is not. If you ever want to know about your guy, send the photo (a nice closeup showing his face) and wait for the response. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH, you need to get ove this man, seriously. He doesn't want you anymore in his life, he chose someone else to be with. You can't force someone to stay married to you. Yes it's not a good time and it was not fair to you but that's how thing are and as it was said earlier by someone else better now than later. It's over and out and your family is right - move on. Best of luck.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I'll be honest here, I also did not get a good impression from his photo's or body language in them, but this might have been due to the prior knowledge we had of him from here.

I have to say this out loud (and she's not going to like it). I also did not have a good feeling about the relationship between Mystic and Yorkshire rose, I stay out of YR posts because on the surface she is very nice to everyone, but I found the way she encouraged Mystic about this man was so 'unfitting' is the best word I can use to describe it and I'm sorry YR but because of that I didnt trust you. Because of this I felt more sorry for Mystic, who was placing her hopes in this man AND being encouraged by her 'friend' on here who seemed to have a loose grip on reality.

I think that people that spoke the truth were dismissed as being 'hateful' for no reason and hope was fuelled by YR and maybe others, I would be interested in why YR felt that this man was so genuine as she always declared.

As for Momen, well he is as he is, true to form I think, I dont think he has changed who he is which is why I am not coming down on him being that devious - I think people give others too much credit, when they are at the end of the day just selfish and not people worthy of much attention, lets face it, he had a website full of pictures of him and other women. Mystic just thought (hoped) like many women that this time it would be different - it wasn't/isnt different ENOUGH for him, he probably just gets bored easily, or thinks that there is a better offer (alot of men are like this)

IMO Mystic will do better just to accept this is just who he is, she hoped he was different, but he isnt, the years not wasted hopefully she will not repeat the same mistakes again.

YR- sorry if I got you completely wrong, but its how I see things, I know that you and mystic love each other but you loved each other before you met and i think its because you were probably one of the only people telling her how wonderful he was, and probably making excuses for him. just a hunch. You did not help her see things realistically and i think you gave her very bad advice on more than one occasion.

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev08
Member # 14964

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev08     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think MH just has this desperate need to be loved - and so will believe anything from anyone, if its what she wants to hear -

she really needs professional help, seek counselling / therapy, it will be worth it in the end

have to go now, have a train to catch, be back on Monday

--------------------
free palestine

Posts: 346 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in no position to be dating anyone for quite some time to come.

.....pregnant? [Confused]

Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
She hasn't confirmed that so I hope it was nothing more than gossip.
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs:
OK, I'll be honest here, I also did not get a good impression from his photo's or body language in them, but this might have been due to the prior knowledge we had of him from here.

I have to say this out loud (and she's not going to like it). I also did not have a good feeling about the relationship between Mystic and Yorkshire rose, I stay out of YR posts because on the surface she is very nice to everyone, but I found the way she encouraged Mystic about this man was so 'unfitting' is the best word I can use to describe it and I'm sorry YR but because of that I didnt trust you. Because of this I felt more sorry for Mystic, who was placing her hopes in this man AND being encouraged by her 'friend' on here who seemed to have a loose grip on reality.

I think that people that spoke the truth were dismissed as being 'hateful' for no reason and hope was fuelled by YR and maybe others, I would be interested in why YR felt that this man was so genuine as she always declared.

As for Momen, well he is as he is, true to form I think, I dont think he has changed who he is which is why I am not coming down on him being that devious - I think people give others too much credit, when they are at the end of the day just selfish and not people worthy of much attention, lets face it, he had a website full of pictures of him and other women. Mystic just thought (hoped) like many women that this time it would be different - it wasn't/isnt different ENOUGH for him, he probably just gets bored easily, or thinks that there is a better offer (alot of men are like this)

IMO Mystic will do better just to accept this is just who he is, she hoped he was different, but he isnt, the years not wasted hopefully she will not repeat the same mistakes again.

YR- sorry if I got you completely wrong, but its how I see things, I know that you and mystic love each other but you loved each other before you met and i think its because you were probably one of the only people telling her how wonderful he was, and probably making excuses for him. just a hunch. You did not help her see things realistically and i think you gave her very bad advice on more than one occasion.

I think EVERY Western woman has to learn how Egyptians are handling this kind of men themselves. They are really not wasting any time, putting no efforts at all, in somebody who acts like that. There IS no benefit of the doubt in Egyptian culture. Doubt means stop it.
They can act polight, but in the end their doors are closed. And some are clear like we use to be: I am sorry but I don't want to spend any more time in you.
They know their people!!!!
So, if somebody is warning another one, because he knows the man is bad, whatever kind of exploinations there might been given, don't take this as an excuse!!!
I'm reading advices here about 'when you don't dare, probably you're going to miss the love of your life' or 'follow your heart'....any idea how many damaged women there are by such men???
Nobody will miss anything by such a low life loser, they THINK they do...they want to BELIEVE they do...thay are blinded by the light of their sweet-talking snakes...
Just stay away by them...

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"or thinks that there is a better offer"

Can we talk about this part of it?

I don't remember where I read this and I'm not certain enough with the details, but here's a summary of the story...

Some guys needed transportation and they found this other guy who said he'd get them some horses. Instead the guy showed up with a camel (or two, I don't recall). After riding on the camel(s) for a while, these guys asked why they didn't get the horses he said they'd have. The answer was, again a summary, that the guy said he'd received an offer for the horses that "was better for me" and took it.

I dunno. There's thems that say Islam doesn't say one has to be truthful all of the time. Maybe that's this guy's problem.

(I'm not hating, just putting it out there.)

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
justvisiting - interesting point, you are absolutely right, there are those who say that you dont have to be truthful, usually, those are the ones who are trying to bend the religion to suit their own ends IMO. You might lie to your wife about her cooking, but not other women or other more important things IMO.

with regard to your story about the horses and camels, women are not animals that can be bought and sold like horses and camels, therefore this does not apply. If the man gives his word to the same level of commitment as a marriage that he will get horses, then horses he should deliver. Otherwise the men may find they are soon riding on a dog, because maybe a camel is worth more than a donkey and a donkey is worth more than a dog - do you think the men would be happy to ride a dog? Do you think people will come to the man for horses again?

Posts: 918 | From: Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Try to act the same to this kind of people. Don't feel the need to keep your already given word, because there was a better offer....they will freak out!!!!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

stayingput
Member # 14989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stayingput     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"women are not animals that can be bought and sold like horses and camels"

Of course to you and me they aren't but methinks this fella has a different world view. No?

Posts: 758 | From: Here. There. Everywhere. | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MICKY A:
1) I do not believe you that the 'non-visa' has been verified. So quickly suddenly?? How?? Why did they suddenly answer you, when first they did not and the Embassy hardly ever does, plus you had hardly time to withdraw the sponsorship??? Sorry, you are making this up.. (No reason to withdraw, however, he will need it later on, right??).

bubble, i don't believe that either it took me 3 months for them to withdraw my fiancee' petition, long ago. they aren't that quick [Roll Eyes]

I know, but there is more than meets the eye
Just as i was thinking she know says shes pregnanT.Have you had your 3talaks yet cause if you have you are going to wait at leat 3mnths in that time he can come back ,but dont you have to marry someone else to remarry Momen ,and the other bit is if you are pregnant and he dont want to come back ,you seriously want to marry another Muslim to bring up his kid you think then they are marrying you for love NO that will then be a visa user ,as for the American Embassy im sure they will start to think there is something so fishy here .
I think if you need Es on your side you need to sit down and tell all the truth ,all of it dear Mystic Or take a long hard holiday away on ES desert island its unhabited at the moment .NO MEN !

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Justvisiting - It would seem that way, certainly. I also think that its about personality too, a matter of fact, pragmatic (this is what I want/this is what i'm gonna do) person with a romantic person doesnt usually work.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Camels...horses...dogs...how did this conversation shift!? [Big Grin] Basic point: he won't change for you or anybody else.

The very idea that MH thought he would change or be different WITH HER shows a kind of selfish conceit IMO. (sorry MH just being honest)

I mean if you think about it rationally, he was a player in every aspect of his life, which was clear to see all over the internet. But yet he whispered a few sweet words in her ear and she wanted to marry him 2 months later. Why? Because she had the conceit to actually believe she was WONDERFUL enough for him to change. [Confused] Wow, imagine the feeling when you realize it wasn't HIM but it was really YOU who was wrong. Sure, as MRS says he is what he is, you can't change that...but MH thought enough of herself to believe she could. That is egotism at it's WORST.

Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glennie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh im just seen you are still married so sorry [Frown]
But it is a shame we cant have both sides but then its his privacy not ours to interfere with ,all im saying is Mystic dont go into these sites and even the holy ones everyone has an opinion believe me in how you should handle it and him .You need to take a look at yourown self and be postive cause you have children they are your sanctuary believe you need them and your friends that know you better than the ones here that only see you type and write we dont know you .All this topic is doing is making you Vunerable of the Month .Close pc down take a walk have a picnic with the girls stop wallowing what have could be to what not could be and what he is missing not your problem now ok .I just hope no clicking of fingers comes .

Posts: 220 | From: Little Egypt in Rural England | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to show what a waste of breath/time/effort this thread has been:

quote:
I was avoiding all but that one person honey, nothing personal, he just knows how to handle me. Anyway i do need to talk to you, i sent you a text but it seems my texts to egypt are being delayed or lost altogether alot lately. And yes honey, i plan to return to egypt, i think in the summer, part of what i need to discuss with you. contact me as soon as you can , i am free all saturday, friday working

[Roll Eyes]

From the Happy Birthday Mystic-H x thread

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superwoman
Member # 14656

Rate Member
Yes Smuckers, there is a large element of that as well, I agree.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I just butt in here and say that Mystic has NOT said she is pregnant!! I think I seem to have started this by highlighting a few comments of hers and asking 'I hope you're not what I think you are' or something along those lines. This has NOT been confirmed, this is propably totally WRONG to assume from that that she is.

And putting aside what we already KNEW about the guy before we saw his pics and the website, how the hell can you tell from a pic if a guy is a player?? someone said he was too good looking or something of the like, so is mine, so is Smucks, does that make THEM players? does good looks make a guy a player just because he is good looking? sorry but that dont make sense.

I had this right at the beginning of my relationship with my husband. Someone I knew met him for 5 minutes and decided he was a player based purely on his looks, she didnt take into account how shy he was or that she had not seen him at the disco before, she just spread various gossip to various people, including her own 'husband' who then warned mine about her! This hurt my husband deeply and did the 'injection' in me that she had hoped for. Well thank God it didnt work and she was wrong. But please stop this stupid 'hes good looking so hes bound to be a player' crap. [Roll Eyes] OTHER things known about Momen at the time showed him to be a player, not his looks.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
Just to show what a waste of breath/time/effort this thread has been:

quote:
I was avoiding all but that one person honey, nothing personal, he just knows how to handle me. Anyway i do need to talk to you, i sent you a text but it seems my texts to egypt are being delayed or lost altogether alot lately. And yes honey, i plan to return to egypt, i think in the summer, part of what i need to discuss with you. contact me as soon as you can , i am free all saturday, friday working

[Roll Eyes]

From the Happy Birthday Mystic-H x thread

Jeesh... [Roll Eyes]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I love the way Egyptians can see the photos of other Egyptians and really GET A FEEL for their character, I wish our own soceity was like that...unfortunately it is not. If you ever want to know about your guy, send the photo (a nice closeup showing his face) and wait for the response. [Wink]

I'm American so I guess I must have that "special" gift. [Wink]

Actually my earlier life I encountered many of these types when I worked as a bartender in clubs so I learned well.

seabreeze
Member # 10289

Bonzo, I think it differs from culture to culture. So tell us, what is it about our fellow Americans that gives them away as 'bad' ? [Big Grin]
Bonzo
Member # 12594

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Can I just butt in here and say that Mystic has NOT said she is pregnant!! I think I seem to have started this by highlighting a few comments of hers and asking 'I hope you're not what I think you are' or something along those lines. This has NOT been confirmed, this is propably totally WRONG to assume from that that she is.

And putting aside what we already KNEW about the guy before we saw his pics and the website, how the hell can you tell from a pic if a guy is a player?? someone said he was too good looking or something of the like, so is mine, so is Smucks, does that make THEM players? does good looks make a guy a player just because he is good looking? sorry but that dont make sense.

I had this right at the beginning of my relationship with my husband. Someone I knew met him for 5 minutes and decided he was a player based purely on his looks, she didnt take into account how shy he was or that she had not seen him at the disco before, she just spread various gossip to various people, including her own 'husband' who then warned mine about her! This hurt my husband deeply and did the 'injection' in me that she had hoped for. Well thank God it didnt work and she was wrong. But please stop this stupid 'hes good looking so hes bound to be a player' crap. [Roll Eyes] OTHER things known about Momen at the time showed him to be a player, not his looks.

You can tell by body language, the eyes, and facial expressions. . .you obviously don't have much experience dealing with these kinds of people. A picture is worth a thousand words and after seeing the pictures of him on his website with his arms around all these women (one had his hand almost on her boob), it was obvious the guy thinks he's hot sh*t. I definitely didn't have to hear the rumors about him to tell right away this guy was up to no good. The fact that he's "good looking" by Egyptian standards had no bearing on my initial reaction to seeing this guy. There was just something in his face/body language that indicated he's cocky and full of himself.
seabreeze
Member # 10289

I thought he looked like he was beat with an ugly stick, I saw NOTHING handsome in him whatsoever...just my opinion. [Frown]
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
charma chameleon
they come and go they come and go .

--------------------
Full of Milk

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bonzo, I agree those pics with his hands all over a woman show what he is but I said putting aside that, if there was just a pic of him on his own it cannot be deduced that he was a player.

I agree smucks, not good looking in my book but thank God we dont all find the same guys good looking [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
edited better off doing as a pm his email when googled is not so good when you catche it .
so im erased if no one else has got before me Sorry last thoughts she dont need more crap here does she .

Glennie
Member # 14823

Rate Member
edited to discusting of the momen80s email
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
erm, well mrs I just clicked to reply the one above the one above but you changed it, better leave it but totally confused now!

--------------------

Pacha_Sanafir
Member # 15024

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pacha_Sanafir     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MH,
You were fooling yourself from the beginning and this was expected from the start.
I don't blame your husband, i blame YOU.

It's not all about Egyptians, there are some American women in this forum who lie and hide everything just to be with an Egyptian man so its not about Egyptian men only who try to hock up with a foreigner! at least Momen didnt hide anything.

Egyptians are the best either they were men or women, and I don't blame Momen he found a woman who was desperate for love and he didn't hide his past, he had a website already as you have said with pics of him and other women in his arms! what did you expect!
He didn't lie or hide or pretend to be single while he is married with kids or widowed or dating someone!

All women here defend eachother, no matter who is right or wrong, all women here see themselves in MH, most of the women here want to get laid or get involved in a relationship with an Egyptian and when they see a western woman fails they all defend her and try to make the Egyptian side look bad while 90% of women here are full of ****.

MH, YR, m.e., Ana Huna, Locale, Vicky, MissSharm,....etc

Please get your head examined, you need serious and professional help.

Dear Momen,
I don't blame you. You didn't fool anyone, you didnt hide your pics with other women and you didnt hide your website, they wanted to be fooled, they wanted to be used, they are so weak to admit that, they were despertaly looking for love that they couldnt find in their homeland.

They were looking for love in a different country, with different language and different traditions.

What are they expecting!
The only thing they can get is one night stand with an egyptian or a fucked up relationship and its not only because of the egyptian men but i belive that 60% of the women in ES are white trash and that the main reason they couldnt get a man in their homeland!

Like what i have been reading on ES lately, a married woman hiding her kids and husband(s, an American woman in cairo sleeping around, A british woman came to egypt to marry a kid! 25 years younger than her.....etc

What the hell are you doing!
Wakeup Western women on ES, You are scum not The egyptians.
I work in Sharm and i see lot of western women, I can tell who is trash and who is not. unfortunatly 60% of the western women in this website are trash!

Posts: 46 | From: Sharm El-Sheikh | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:

I agree smucks, not good looking in my book but thank God we dont all find the same guys good looking [Big Grin]

I don't find this guy goodlooking either, I just was too shy [Wink] to say this... so I am glad you did.
About the pics with tourists... I happen to know one guy working in Hurghada. At the end of the quadride, all females WANT a pic with him. It is just to put in the album I guess as some kind of souvenir. So what can an Egyptian guy say?? No, thank you, I don't want to be on a pic with you.
Of course not, that would be very impolite!!
It is just THE WAY this guy holds these women in his arms [Eek!] , not the fact he is on pics with female tourists.

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] ouch thats not fair and i am not white trash, if my egy, husband heard you say that he would kill you. you dont know me so dont include me [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Here we go again.... [Roll Eyes]

I finally thought this thread is dying its well-deserved end but I was wrong.

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pacha_Sanafir:
MH,
You were fooling yourself from the beginning and this was expected from the start.
I don't blame your husband, i blame YOU.

It's not all about Egyptians, there are some American women in this forum who lie and hide everything just to be with an Egyptian man so its not about Egyptian men only who try to hock up with a foreigner! at least Momen didnt hide anything.

Egyptians are the best either they were men or women, and I don't blame Momen he found a woman who was desperate for love and he didn't hide his past, he had a website already as you have said with pics of him and other women in his arms! what did you expect!
He didn't lie or hide or pretend to be single while he is married with kids or widowed or dating someone!

All women here defend eachother, no matter who is right or wrong, all women here see themselves in MH, most of the women here want to get laid or get involved in a relationship with an Egyptian and when they see a western woman fails they all defend her and try to make the Egyptian side look bad while 90% of women here are full of ****.

MH, YR, m.e., Ana Huna, Locale, Vicky, MissSharm,....etc

Please get your head examined, you need serious and professional help.

Dear Momen,
I don't blame you. You didn't fool anyone, you didnt hide your pics with other women and you didnt hide your website, they wanted to be fooled, they wanted to be used, they are so weak to admit that, they were despertaly looking for love that they couldnt find in their homeland.

They were looking for love in a different country, with different language and different traditions.

What are they expecting!
The only thing they can get is one night stand with an egyptian or a fucked up relationship and its not only because of the egyptian men but i belive that 60% of the women in ES are white trash and that the main reason they couldnt get a man in their homeland!

Like what i have been reading on ES lately, a married woman hiding her kids and husband(s, an American woman in cairo sleeping around, A british woman came to egypt to marry a kid! 25 years younger than her.....etc

What the hell are you doing!
Wakeup Western women on ES, You are scum not The egyptians.
I work in Sharm and i see lot of western women, I can tell who is trash and who is not. unfortunatly 60% of the western women in this website are trash!

And you are...?? [Confused]
A friend of Momen??

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
must be dg. but that really pisses me off for someone to come on here and say we are scums? they dont know us at all [Mad]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Right! Mr Pacha, new member, expert in Western women is probably one of those guys who is insulting western women on a forum while in real life he is chasing prey in Sharm.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I love ES, its better than Eastenders, Coronation Street, Home & Away and Neighbours all rolled into one [Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  30  31  32   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com