EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

First you claim I love pussy...

Uhem, that would be yo mama's pimp-pussy, not an ordinary well-kept, clean pussy. Yo slave mind is working wonders, NOT.

Cotton-picking airheads like you have gone through too much slave abuse on the mind. ... a twisted mind that years of slave punishment on feeble minds ...

Child of slave traders!

And the punishment for the sins of your wretched slave raiding ancestors have caused you to become a Cock sucker...a hoe...and a male bitch!

Who is fuching your arse tonight Arse-Explorer?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Only a cock sucking batty bwoy like you would dare curse the pussy of a black woman.

^Funny, but in all seriousness, it would actually be criminal of me, if I did not intervene and dared not curse that junked up pussy of yo mom's, which has outlived its maximum threshold of stress -- you know, from the good ol' free-for-all pumpin' and pullin'. LOL
Funny, but have you noticed how many times tonight that you cursed pussy? Do you fear the vaginas?

Have you counted how many times you cursed black women? Do you hate your own mother too?

But you have not said one bad word concerning cock...nor old pink-white cocks, nor fondling of your balls by men...why?

You have not cursed one pink-white man tonight, but you have cursed the memory of all the fields slaves who made it possible for you to even be on the Internet...why?

That is why I call you a bitch, every faggots' hoe, and a cock sucker!

Batty bwoy, batty bwoy, go down to hell!

Lion! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I feel so sorry reading your idiotic garble. I presume you do not notice how iincomprehensible you come across. That is why no-one reads your idiotic website...good writing stupid...good writing prowess is what you lack.

Yet you care. It is the slave mind talking.

Since when does a cotton-picker know how to put an alphabet together, let alone know what makes good writing?

quote:

One can easily see that English is not your first language. You can write in french if you feel that would help your expression...

Ahuh! This is evidence that you know it was the slave mind talking when you tried to question a *real* African. Of course, it makes sense, because English is not a primary African language. What is your's; the broken version of pidgin talk?

For those who miss the irony here, is that English-derived pidgin is already broken English, yet our rusted queer lioness screws even that up.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

I feel so sorry reading your idiotic garble. I presume you do not notice how iincomprehensible you come across. That is why no-one reads your idiotic website...good writing stupid...good writing prowess is what you lack.

Yet you care. It is the slave mind talking.

Since when does a cotton-picker know how to put an alphabet together, let alone know what makes good writing?
quote:

Well was I the person begging for attention in the thread on Glory days of ES? Plese rid mi site, plese reid ma cite??

You begging for your male lovers to come fawn over your website? It is a trashy piece of garbage. I said check the traffic stats and cry, check it an ask why: LOL!!!

The reason why you are reduced to begging for traffic is that you do not have writing prowess! You do not have expressiveness! You are too verbose and superficial! Inshort you are fake.

A failed wannabe web techincian, a failed wannabe Africano Latino, a failed lier.

That is why I call you a hoe, a cock sucker, and a batty bwoy!!!

Fire fi all batty bwoys! [Mad]

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well was I the person begging for attention in the thread on Glory days of ES? Plese rid mi site, plese reid ma cite??

Unironed fuckhead, I was not the one who mentioned it. This would have been understood, had your slave mind been able to put any two alphabets together. You only demonstrate by your actions, everything I say about you, and right to a tee.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Arsehole Explorer

Again I warn you, I am a Rastaman, I don't play with hoes.

If your menustral pains are making you bitchy then take it to your boyfriend to deal with.

For me, I burn all batty man and bitches! I doan even want friend wid unu!

Take your dirty arse and go find your equal!

Bush boy!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Unironed fuckhead, I was not the one who mentioned it. blah...blah..baaa, and right to a tee.
What is the homo-bitch whining? Hoe, come on go advertise yourself pon your gay sites...batty boy..go to your gay dating sites and seek men's attention...and leave ES alone

Fuching hoe, cock sucker, loser!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Funny, but have you noticed how many times tonight that you cursed pussy? Do you fear the vaginas?

Yo haile selassie's dick-clinga. There is a difference between that pimp pussy of yo mom's and healthy vagina. If you were able to put together just a few alphabets, instead of just being adept at being whipped into picking cotton, you'd realize that it is yo sexuality that is being cursed. Now, be gone...back to the field.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yo haile selassie's dick-clinga. blah balh blah...whipped into picking cotton, you'd realize that it is yo sexuality that is being cursed. Now, be gone...back to the field.
You are so mad at me tonight because I represent the virility of all the men who came and fucked your harlot mother in the cave where she gave birth to your ugly butts...

Which is why you are so messed up. You saw so many penis enter and exit your mothers vagina that you became a vagina hater...yeah?

Now you are just one fuched up batty boy!

A cock sucker, a male stripper, an adult entertainer for old pink cocks.

Batty boy, batty boy, go down to hell!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yo haile selassie's dick-clinga. There is a difference between that pimp pussy of yo mom's and healthy vagina. If you were able to put together just a few alphabets, instead of just being adept at being whipped into picking cotton, you'd realize that it is yo sexuality that is being cursed. Now, be gone...back to the field.
Bitch

Answer me! Do you fear any or all viginas? Be specific, and don't be evasive with your lil batty bwoy arse....

Now answer!

Thanks

Lion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

What is the homo-bitch whining? Hoe, come on go advertise yourself pon your gay sites...batty boy..go to your gay dating sites and seek men's attention...and leave ES alone

And it is plain to see what it is that you advertise yourself as: an amateur liar, fraud, charlatan, idiot, moron, etc -- meaning that you are not even skillful at lying. It's a hilarious sight to see you carry yourself as though lying yo big fat ass off is the only way for you to gain ground in any intellectual way. This is further indication that you do not even have the necessary IQ to wipe yo own buttocks after going to the toilet. [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

And it is plain to see what it is that you advertise yourself as: an amateur liar, fraud, charlatan, idiot, moron, etc -- meaning that you are not even skillful at lying. It's a hilarious sight to see you carry yourself as though lying yo big fat ass off is the only way for you to gain ground in any intellectually way. This is further indication that you do not even have the necessary IQ to wipe yo own buttocks after going to the toilet. [Big Grin]
Stop whinning hoe, stop crying or I will be forced to give you a white handkerchief to dry your crocodile tears.

But don't get the wrong idea...I am a Rastaman...I doan like batty bwoys... I am not your friend! I do not like your thoughts!

If you need attention, then go over to your Gay dating sites you Cock Sucker before I reveal all your private business on this site!

Cock sucker, loser, stinking hoe!

How dare you mess with a Rastaman?

Fire for you batty boy, fire fi you and all your gay batty boy dating sites!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

You are so mad at me tonight

Well, if I am so mad, that you must be psychotically berserk and off yo marbles, as it is you who started off with this childish rant on name-calling contest, when you were confronted with legitimate on-topic questions too hard for yo brain to compute. You make my "madness" look like a child's play.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are so mad at me tonight

Well, if I am so mad, that you must be psychotically berserk and off yo marbles, as it is you who started off with this childish rant on name-calling contest, when you were confronted with legitimate on-topic questions too hard for yo brain to compute. You make my "madness" look like a child's play.
You are a bitch, a batty bwoy, a cock sucker...nothing else...

Go to your pink-white bwoy and go down on all fours, you lost soul...go!

Go away to your batty bwoy site!

Explorador
Member # 14778

See, you are like a faggoty puppet whose strings are so easy to pull, and validate people's assessment of you. I said you were a queer drama queen bitch, and right on que, you got into yo mini skirt and started naggin' and cursin' without delay.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
See, you are like a faggoty puppet whose strings are so easy to pull, and validate people's assessment of you. I said you were a queer drama queen bitch, and right on que, you got into yo mini skirt and started naggin' and cursin' without delay.

Rashole,

Take your fuching arse-explorer idiocy and go suck some Afrikaneer cock!

You a one blood clat pagan!

You think you can come and disrespect me with you attention seeking antics and not get burnt and unmasked?

When you come to the Lion! be prepared for what you bring on!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Yo rusty lioness, waiting to be ironed,

Do you still wear your bugs bunny decorated baggy loony tune girlie boxer shorts?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Yo rusty lioness, waiting to be ironed,

Do you still wear your bugs bunny decorated baggy loony tune girlie boxer shorts?

LOL...you are one foolish hoe! I will post your pictures next...

You know the ones you don't like... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Rashole

As eloquent as a cotton-picker who cannot put a couple of alphabets together. The word is "asshole". Thinking is not your forte.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Rashole

As eloquent as a cotton-picker who cannot put a couple of alphabets together. The word is "asshole". Thinking is not your forte.
Sorry Asshole! I accept that you will know the spelling of your name better than my poor self. Sorry. What is your last name?

Mr. Asshole what? Mr. Asshole Rashole? or Mr. Asshole Rasol? Pardon my spelling again... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Sorry Asshole! I accept that you will know the spelling of your name better than my poor self. Sorry. What is your last name?

Mr. Asshole what?

How about try yo god, Haile Selassie. That is my name. I am yo mortal god who arose from the dead. It is the second coming in ganja land. LOL.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Asshole Explorer

You like ganjah? They call it daga in your place, I believe? You smoke it...you seem to know so much about it???

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Mr. Asshole what? Mr. Asshole Rashole? or Mr. Asshole Rasol? Pardon my spelling again... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yo frantic editing tells me you must be psychologically scarred for life by this "Rasol", who no longer even posts here. His name will forever be immortal, unlike yo god, buried in a shyt hole.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yo frantic editing tells me you must be psychologically scarred for life by this "Rasol", who no longer even posts here. His name will forever be immortal, unlike yo god, buried in a shyt hole.
LOL!

Touche! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Now answer me Mr. Asshole Rashole:

Do you like Ganjah? If not why?

Are you afraid of vaginas? If yes, why?

Explorador
Member # 14778

You are observant when you say that I'm afraid of yo mom's pussy. Who in their sane mind wouldn't? A lot of junk has been put in and out of that tunnel, if you know what I mean.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
You are observant when you say that I'm afraid of yo mom's pussy. Who in their sane mind wouldn't? A lot of junk has been put in and out of that tunnel, if you know what I mean.

You are afraid of vaginas Mr. Arsehole Rashole aka Exploring Arse..

That is why I call you:

A cock sucker, a loser, an adult entertainer for old pink-white bwoys.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
And batty bwoy aka Exploring arse

Do you like Daga? or you prefer Afrikaaner wines made by your Afrikaaner men-lovers?

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

Pussyhead,

I can't stress this enough. Yor are a lowly slave dork useful for only one thing: getting directions in cotton-picking.

This simple concept below will not compute, if you don't have the skill to put a couple of alphabets together.

Yo mom's fuckhole = bad, horrible, nasty, stank, etc.

Yo mom's fuckhole, i.e. pimp slave fuckhole is the antithesis of *real* vagina.

These two are worlds apart. What slave dork language can communicate into your heavy brow ridge dense skull?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Pussyhead,

I can't stress this enough. Yor are a lowly slave dork useful for only one thing: getting directions in cotton-picking.

This simple concept below will not compute, if you don't have the skill to put a couple of alphabets together.

Yo mom's fuckhole = bad, horrible, nasty, stank, etc.

Yo mom's fuckhole, i.e. pimp slave fuckhole is the antithesis of *real* vagina.

These two are worlds apart. What slave dork language can communicate into your heavy brow ridge dense skull?

OK. But do you love other pussies...like the nice and fresh smelling ones?? Do you love any pussy at all my South Afrikaner batty boy poster...please tell me...do you love any pussy at all

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
No answer? Common Arsehole Rashole, answer the question one way or the other. Be a man for once instead of a bitch...
Explorador
Member # 14778

fucking slave-plantation dyke, I'd keep an eye on the rabies spreading on yo clit. I understand you have this fantasy about suckling on wrinkled up old crackasian nutsacks; recall Larry King? Tell me more about it, lie-on-a-dick (LiOnAdick).
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
You are a pussy hating gay then!!!

Folks you heard the bitch yourselves, he is a black pussy hating gay!

Several times Arsehole Rashole aka the Exploring arse admited under questioning his misogynism and vagina fear....

The next issue is to find out why?

Why do you fear women Rashole? Please answer!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
fucking slave-plantation dyke, ...; recall Larry King?

Sure I recall Larry King. He looks like one of your favourite lovers whose picture we lifted when we hacked your cheap two-penny idiotic site...

Yes, that and your cowering before all things pink-white, could only come from your submissive sexual encounters with Afrikaaner Boer men!

Cheap ho!

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Well, what's holding you back, re: yo infactuation with wrinkled up "pinkoid" dicks of old folks like Larry King?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

Well, what's holding you back, re: yo infactuation with wrinkled up "pinkoid" dicks of old folks like Larry King?

So why do you hate women and pussy so much as you pretty much admitted in this conversation???

Is it to do with seeing what big bad black men did to your mother?

Is that why you are so gaaay???

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick

You are a cowardly slave fag. Answer my question or go lie on a dick, like yo namesake. LOL

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick

You are a cowardly slave fag. Answer my question.

Asshole Rashole, aka Exploring shithole, you, your cheap website, and all your family are just some sell-outs, sucking the cock of your Afrikaner boy-friends...

I leave you with that, sell-out! And the curse I put on you earlier in my mother tongue. You will soon be switching names and sites in a hurry...

Lion! [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Between you and yo mom, who is a bigger pussy? You are of course.

Drop the cowardly jive slave chick whinin'. Be a man and just answer my question.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

Between you and yo mom, who is a bigger pussy? You are of course.

Batty boy Arsehole Rashole aka Exploring Shithole, I told you I would unmask you, I did so tonight.

Next version...I will also unfold your activities at the Gay Dating Sites with old Afrikaaner men...

Pity you cannot get Ausar to ban me now can you, batty boy?

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

What is yo second job after picking cotton for free? lying on yo masta's dick, you slave-breeded pansy.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Yo Bitch

You tripped your cover by seeking my attention too much. Realizing your batty bwoy vibes were the same even though the names were different, I did a little bit more digital sleuthing and bang...

It was you: the old whore, hoe and male prostitute, Asshole Rashole aka Exploring Shithole. You are in pure hell now!

Pity you cannot connive with your boyfriend Djehuti, and Yonis to ban me now can you, batty bwoy, can you?

Explorador
Member # 14778

Yo LiOnAdick slave,

What is yo mom's fuckhole a "gold mine" for? Creepy crawly lice. [Big Grin]

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Yo LiOnAdick slave,

What is yo mom's fuckhole a "gold mine" for? Creepy crawly lice. [Big Grin]

You are the batty boy son of my former south African mistress...

You mother was good to me, in all ways, god bless her soul. But you son, you are one messed Bitch!

You turned out:

a batty boy, a cock sucker, adult entertainer for male Afrikaaner Boers

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick slave dork,

Whom do you share yo bed with in yo horse barn slave quarters? Bed bugs.

Don't let the bed's bugs "bunnies" bite. [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
And with that, I sign off for bed. The rest of the week will be us batty boy.

The battle we began four years ago wherein you cowered behind Ausar and got him to ban me, that battle will now be done!

Little flirting bitch... your time has come. the IronLion has come to take your sinful arse off the place!

Batty boy, hoe, Asshole Rashole aka Exploring Shithole...fire fi your bloooclaat arse itinually!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

What makes you sleep so soundly in yo horse barn slave quarters? The sound of crickets in the hay right by you. LOL

Okay, fo real: don't let the bed "bunnies" bite

Sincerely,

From The Explorer. [Wink]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick slave dork,

Whom do you share yo bed with in yo horse barn slave quarters? Bed bugs.

[Big Grin]

Not bed-bugs always...but for many years with your loving mother, may the gods bless her kind soul. She was soooo gooood to me in soooo many waaays...lol!
Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You are confusing yo mom for some other. You love to screw yo own mom left and right, up and down. Remember, you ain't called the "cotton-field oedipus" for nothin'.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by LiOnAdick:

The battle we began four years ago wherein you cowered behind Ausar and got him to ban me, that battle will now be done!

You really are trying to make a name for yo self as a liar like a rejected chick who has some vendetta to settle. Only thing is you are not skillful at even that. Yo sexually jacked slave ass is pretending to have me confused with someone (apparently "Rasol") who will live in yo mind longer than yo "god" was able to live on earth and is now all but buried in a shithole. You know better. Yo life, or better lifelessness, must really be screwed.
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh NO this is Horrible, i demand you to STOP this madness....whenever you're done.

Try keeping it balanced, no one likes extreme behaviour.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com