EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 107)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:
i'm happy you're all happy [Razz]

i am happy that your happy that all of us are happy [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
i'm happy you're all happy [Razz]

i am happy that your happy that all of us are happy [Wink]
I am so happy I could piss glitter [Big Grin]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me too!!!!!!!!
Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer J
Member # 17083

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
ROFLMAO, bettypoo you have obviously never seen a pic of WK if you claim shes ugly! The freak here is you and no you are not happily married as some of us remember the desperate story about your gigolo and his treatment of you. But you keep on getting pissed as a parrot and lashing out at others, we all understand why and many here know each other so we laugh at your sorry descriptions of us.

Thank you for another night of drunken sad entertainment, ES has been slow and it was something to read and laugh at. [Big Grin]

As for cant control her mouth or temper, ya binty you are a JOKE [Big Grin]

to add, you will NEVER outpass sono in inventing fantasy lives for people, NEVER! so stop trying.

so their have been others that cannot stand you people here? I am shocked! Love how you either say people are drunk or call them by other people's names. Who's the drunk??
Posts: 19 | From: Miami, Florida | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im so happy i could piss bullets [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy for you Mary. Keep us informed!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is it wrong that I am finding Summer J's random rants entertaining?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
is it wrong that I am finding Summer J's random rants entertaining?

No [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
summer J is entertaining somehow!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
summer J is entertaining somehow!!!

....after all it keeps the board up and running,at least [Big Grin]

Better than going on Ahmad over,and over and over again....zzzzzzzzz

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aren't I the village drunk... that has been implied a few times as I am the resident social butterfly (who can actually go out and have fun without drink... god help the husbands of the women who are only fun when pissed!)

Summer J is entertaining... I love clowns.

Had to laugh at piss bullets [Big Grin] Love it. I will use that in the future.

Ahmad and Summer J with their mutual andger and Tourettes would be entertaining if they hooked up. I would pay for ringside seats...

[Big Grin] Tonights fun, went to see a pal, ate ice cream and galaxy and played ipod wars [Big Grin] Top banana.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Cairo is lush right now, cool and fresh... the sand storm yesterday seems to have blown everything away. [Big Grin]

I bought tickets for the Opera [Big Grin] and I am going to a wedding in Mauritius. I have had a good weekend!!!

Today is a lazy day watching Fawlty Towers and drinking tea. Lush eh...

How are ya'll?

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are jammy dude! mauritius!?!?!

I'm good, going to lunch club today with my little monster [Razz] ...she said hi

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just happy that it's stopped raining. Thought we were going to float away [Confused] Weekend away booked for the end of the month [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'ma happy two sleeps WOOP !!
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

woooooooo kalila!! [Big Grin]

O M G .... luton to sharm with easy jet!? cheap as chippies!

How about a meet in sharm in july? haha

Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
woooooooo kalila!! [Big Grin]

O M G .... luton to sharm with easy jet!? cheap as chippies!

How about a meet in sharm in july? haha

July ? nooooooooooooo [Eek!] too hot
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

tiff titties. I can only go in school holidays and i want to go for 2 weeks......... [Razz] i'll either be in the pool or an air conditioned area xx
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

beginning of june??
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
got ya your one of those whores who go to egypt **** the first guy because your so ugly you cannot find a man in your own country and get knocked up. You must be so proud!
No, I am currently very happily married and my husband is wonderful in all ways!

Oh yeah, I went to Egypt on the pull, with my parents and brother, yep, that's the crowd you want if you are looking for men. Believe it or not, but like many thousands of people every year, I went to egypt because... oh I don't know, maybe the history and weather?
You keep saying you are happily married, but happy people do NOT go on websites and insult random people, simple. You are not happy, every time you post you are just proving again and again how unhappy you must be. And if you are really married, what would your husband think of you trolling websites? Any husband would be damned embarrassed for their wife to do that, so he must be hiding his head in shame.

Sharmoota, you don't drink, you are not molesting... I think it is time you changed your name! Worst sharmoota ever!

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sharmoota the Nun [Wink]

Kalila, I may come down for a night... how long you in Luxor for?

I cannot recall if it is this Thurs or next Thurs I was discussing. I was woken by that damn noise on FB chat to discuss it but I was sleepy ferret.

If nest Thurs is ok I will be there, this Thurs I will struggle.

Member # 14517

Rate Member
This wednesday for a week [Big Grin]

Sharmooooota Done!! let me know when [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

i'm a bloody born again virgin!... but I don't like to tell people, it will ruin my rep!

oh i am uber excited!!!!! hopefully miss sharm will come with me! I so need to lose my fat virginal arse before June! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its this thursday!! [Roll Eyes]

ok replied before refreshed [Frown]

im stressed [Frown]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Jealous K ! Sunday papers full of holidays, then today Pip Scohfield was on 'this morning' showing his holiday snaps from his week in Egypt [Confused] Have a lovely time hun x
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:

im stressed [Frown]

Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!! Bloody hell!

I have a BBQ and a birthday this week, next week I am bloody free!

gggrrrrrrrrrrrr..

BTW... YOU WOKE ME [Smile]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
quote:

im stressed [Frown]

Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!! Bloody hell!

I have a BBQ and a birthday this week, next week I am bloody free!

gggrrrrrrrrrrrr..

BTW... YOU WOKE ME [Smile]

'snot my fault! Its Kalila decided this week, she is here for a whole week, doesnt have to be thursday!

How did I wake you? alarm set on facebook?? [Big Grin]

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Speakers plugged in cos I was watching a dvd, it ended and I fell asleep ... that popping noise fb chat makes echoed round my room...

What day is the final day I can come?

Member # 14517

Rate Member
D day ... on my way [Eek!] [Eek!] [Big Grin]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Speakers plugged in cos I was watching a dvd, it ended and I fell asleep ... that popping noise fb chat makes echoed round my room...

What day is the final day I can come?

shes on her way!! [Eek!]

and here for 1 week only [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
ok, let me consult my diary and Egypt Air and get back to you.

what day and time do you fly back out?

I will sort soemthing

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Have a lovely trip Kalila.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
she will fly back next weds afternoon.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will tell you tomorrow my options... Right now am in club after journey from he'll in a taxi. Mmm beer
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am super duper party pooper happy!

I can see a very small speck of light at the end of the money tunnel [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Yay to you dude... you did that bank job we spoke of then [Wink]

I am off to Luxor [Big Grin] Just need to book flight.... ladies, I will fly down Tues morning and fly back Wed afternoon [Big Grin]

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

have a brill time! remember.......... PHOTOS! x
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Woo hoo, flight is booked. I am off on me jollies.

Ayisha, could you please look in your inbox [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
*grabs inbox and runs for the hills*

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
you can run but I have a good shot [Wink]
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
I almost impressed Kalila today when giving my shopping list out in Arabic, I was doing ok till I got to the lettuce [Frown]

--------------------

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My Arabic won't impress you unless I find someone to swear at or discuss beer and football with [Big Grin] My touristic or everyday Arabic sucks... but I can order a door bolt and clothes pegs for some reason!!!

Is lettuce Kos.

I am SO looking forward to getting out of Cairo for a few days [Big Grin] I feel like I should be packing a bucket and spade, I have that holiday feeling.

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Ferret missed the flight back [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:

Rofl yes she did [Big Grin] i love it [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
On the plus side that Girl can sing ;)i have evidence [Razz]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

We demand a valid explanation.. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Ferret missed the flight back [Big Grin]

PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAASSEE UPLOAD. I will pay y [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
Ferret missed the flight back [Big Grin]

PPPPLLLLEEEEEAAASSEE UPLOAD. I will pay y [Big Grin]
More than she can not too ? [Big Grin] [Wink]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Name your price girl. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
Name your price girl. [Big Grin]

Oerr ... i could make a killing ... see what i can do [Big Grin] [Wink]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Hubby passed his driving test today [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com