EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 108)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mabruk Mr YAH!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

can he now come to Luxor and get Ferret to the airport please ;p

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Ayisha [Wink] He could drive anyway but obviously needed to sit the test here. I'll send him across to deliver the Ferrety one [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Thanks Ayisha [Wink] He could drive anyway but obviously needed to sit the test here. I'll send him across to deliver the Ferrety one [Big Grin]

can he deliver me there on the way ? [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'll pick you up en route [Wink]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ferret last seen in the pub doing the quiz with new found friends and Stella [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Quelle surprise!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am extra extra happy as my parents and sister are coming to stay with me this week and they're staying for 10 days!

I haven't seen them since April when I got married and I have given my mam a long list of things to bring for me, mainly food items such as Greggs Cheese Pasties, suet dumpling mix and other random things you can't get here.

Also seeing as I have decided to stay in Dubai for Christmas this year she is bringing all my pressies with her so I will be having an early Christmas!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonder if hubby will be that happy though.. [Frown]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always get a Greggs ordered when my family come over as well.

Ayisha... I left the parcel you gave me in the Indian restaurant... I was never destined to get that parcel to Cairo!

I nearly missed my flight this morning as shock horror I slept through alarm as I had only been in bed 3 hours!!! The folk I was with have stamina!!!

I can't sing lol, I will pay you NOT to upload it... however, I did have a helluva great time singing away.

Happy for you DG... it is always great when family visit. xx

Kalila and Ayisha.. THANK YOU for my lush extended trip away. Luxor is lovely and I will be back there in Jan to bother you again. Say hi to Manuel for me...

I am off to the Opera tonight, Ayisha said I am not allowed to join in [Frown] Cannot wait.

HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and YAH... tell hubby congrats. He passed the same day as my friends Egyptian wife did in Sunderland... The DVLA will be wondering why Egyptians were all passing that day lol. xx
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:

Ayisha... I left the parcel you gave me in the Indian restaurant...

you plonker!! [Roll Eyes]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
quote:

I need a carer!!! I need constant supervision.

I am shocked I cope in life as well as I do lol...

Perhaps toasties will appear on the Indian menu.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so y know it. I have transfered a fortune to Kalila bribing her to upload your kareoke skills (or lack of [Big Grin] )
[Razz] [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Just so ya know Kalila and I have split the fortune 50 / 50 and we are moving to Luxor.. btw, there was no video, we are scammers and you my dear fell for it [Wink]
Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AAAAHHHH sh!t y 2 has already been too well adapted to Egypt. I should have known it..... [Big Grin]

Is that how your finance your posh lifestyle???? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!] After all i went thru to get it to you [Mad] [Mad] [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Fookin stupid double post !!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalila : ):
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Eek!] [Eek!] After all i went thru to get it to you [Mad] [Mad] [Wink] [Razz]
It would have been cheaper for me to fly to Manchester to get them lol...
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Haha yes You Twonk [Big Grin] [Wink]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of the 2 Indian joints did you girls eat in ?? How good was their cooking ?? I'd guess it was Memnon.. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glad all had a good time! [Big Grin]

I'm getting frustrated with my homework! can't find the bloody references on Biomedical and Biopsychosocial.

Plus I've got a uni interview next wednesday which i need to get ready for... but this weekend i'm going to derby!!

Great timing!!

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Good luck with the interview. I'm sure you'll walk it [Smile]
Member # 14517

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Which of the 2 Indian joints did you girls eat in ?? How good was their cooking ?? I'd guess it was Memnon.. [Cool]

Nah it wasn't [Wink]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Nah it wasn't [Wink]

Bombay then.. [Confused]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Sharmooooota ta ta:
glad all had a good time! [Big Grin]

I'm getting frustrated with my homework! can't find the bloody references on Biomedical and Biopsychosocial.

I cant even say it!

quote:
Plus I've got a uni interview next wednesday which i need to get ready for... but this weekend i'm going to derby!!

Great timing!!

get me some bras from Derby market will ya? [Frown]

No Dzosser, not Bombay either, how long since you been to Luxor? [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
food was lush, especially what Ayisha ordered, always the way eh [Big Grin]

enjoy Derby. xx

Hows the uni stuff doing?

Went to see Tosca not Carmen, loved it... Long night thogh as went to nightclub after. Feel poo now.

Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
having a great weekend !

i'm hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

[Smile]

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Hey Dawn. Glad you are happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. xx

I am well happy but also well tired!!! Footy tonight as well... I cannot keep up!

Member # 14517

Rate Member
I'ma happy not long to my next vacation woop !!
Ferret you have Germs [Mad] [Frown]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:

Ferret you have Germs [Mad] [Frown]

by that I assume she shared some with you? she left a few behind too [Frown]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Of course I shared them, in a 3 day period I sneezed 438 times!!!!

I have a chest infection now so if you think it has to get worse before it gets better you are correct!

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Happy Egypt won [Big Grin] Obviously less happy that Advocate's country beat mine in a friendly but our countries have never showed any discord so I'm not bitter LOL. Seriously congratulations Advovacate.
Nice touch that the Scottish supporters were able to put a plaque up for Jock Stein. Never forgotten.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The atmosphere is electric... sadly mentality here involves starting fires to celebrate !!!!

Great game and looking forward to the play off now.. The lads played VERY well

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well the streets quietened down around 4am... I live close to the stadium so there were flares and fireworks alongside the cheering, chanting and horn papping.

Good on em... I love folk with a passion for football [Big Grin]

I cannot wait till Wednesday... folk are smiling and are happy and singing, I love how football can bring folk together.

Sadly marred by the violence but it is no way as bad here as in England... we are a violent bunch!

I have 2 games booked for when I go home next month... COME ON VILLA

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I need a seamstress / tailor to alter my ballgown...

Anyone in Cairo got any ideas?

The weight is flying off me [Big Grin] I have already decided no matter how bad this cough gets I am NOT going back on steroids... they make me balloon!!!!!

Cairo is LUSH today, fresh and breezy.. been to Starbucks, drinkies, for a pootle and had a girlie ballgown trying on sesh at my place and now I am off out to play with SD... good times [Big Grin]

29 days till I leave and I am on the same flight there and back as my best mate [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am happy i am off work...going shopping [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
So happy two friends from my past have been in touch on FB. Long live FB [Smile]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tell ya what ES is shite... I post a Q here and nothing. Post it on FB and three people have a seamstress for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all fired!

Even a lass in Florida tried to help! Here, sweet FA lol... am I shocked... NO

Seriously, ES is C&P hell and even then it is German Search or news we get in print for free here!!! I log in to RE-READ stuff... I am going to have to leave ES as it is way too shite and full of boring german crap.

I love FB, this week for me has reconnected with me someone in my past.

If it wasn't for two or so folk I wouldnt even log in this site! Boring irrelevant crap.

GRRRR rant over.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] tell us how you really feel Cf? [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] tell us how you really feel Cf? [Wink]

I daren't [Wink] I was being polite this morning [Big Grin]

I feel in a better mood now...

Does anyone have any gossip or interesting to share? I am so bored trawling through racism, german stories and religion!

Did you see my news about having my ipod touch stolen... bloody maid is a thieving bitch!!! 2000 le up the spout! And her idea of clean and mine were never the same... aaaahhhhhhh

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tell ya what ES is shite... I post a Q here and nothing. Post it on FB and three people have a seamstress for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all fired!

Even a lass in Florida tried to help! Here, sweet FA lol... am I shocked... NO

Seriously, ES is C&P hell and even then it is German Search or news we get in print for free here!!! I log in to RE-READ stuff... I am going to have to leave ES as it is way too shite and full of boring german crap.

I love FB, this week for me has reconnected with me someone in my past.

If it wasn't for two or so folk I wouldnt even log in this site! Boring irrelevant crap.

GRRRR rant over.

I also posted some seamstress info for you,did you see it?
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
I have a thief in my house also [Frown] . I've just had to fish asbo dog out of the wee food scraps bin [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I did Sash, thank you... I had a great response of folk on my FB [Big Grin] I will go take the dress to the first guy as he is in my street... ISA it will be snug and lush for the big day [Big Grin]

Is Asbo dog on FB? I have bisions of him wearing a mask with a swag bag but with an ASBO ring round his back leg!!!

Off shopping for tiaras and tuxedos today... should be interesting! I know I will come back with shoes and music [Wink]

Load of folk here have been told if they go in work an hr early they can leave hr early for the footy... should be a good evening... COME ON T'EGYPT

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
EXCITED EXCITED EXCITED

The streets are awesome at the moment... horns and singing and general just happiness.

I SO hope the lads do the country proud... this is when I ADORE Egypt.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKEND

Is there anything else I need to say!!!

I am SO hapy today. SD and I went dancing... [Wink]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Own up... who sent the Mod a request to delete Happy People because it is 'too long'?

[Wink]

Fab day shopping... bought crap I don't need which is the best crap to buy [Big Grin]

Party tonight... lie in tomorrow... bliss

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
me.. i am tired of being jealous cas ur all so damn happy,,
hahahah not.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sorry Tina... I will try to be more miserable in the future. Not in the immediate future as I now have 3 hols abroad booked and I am soooooooooo looking forward to seeing my family at Christmas [Big Grin]

May after next August I will be miserable.

How stupid are folk to complain about the length of a thread pmsl... GET A LIFE

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry Tina... I will try to be more miserable in the future. Not in the immediate future as I now have 3 hols abroad booked and I am soooooooooo looking forward to seeing my family at Christmas [Big Grin]

May after next August I will be miserable.

How stupid are folk to complain about the length of a thread pmsl... GET A LIFE

hahaha i know thats so stupid...i wouldnt want anyone to be miseriable. or sad.. and so what if this thread is long if they dont like it stay the hell out. no reson to report it and or delet it.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Own up... who sent the Mod a request to delete Happy People because it is 'too long'?

[Wink]

you ARE kidding? [Eek!]
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com