EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Happy People (Page 63)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  126  127  128   
Author Topic: Happy People
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am off to America... MS just invited us all. You wanna join us?
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, we're all gonna get laid. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]

Long way to go for that kinda thing dude!

Right, catch you later... I am off out to corrupt a nation [Wink]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Ferret:
I am off to America... MS just invited us all. You wanna join us?

You're welcome to do a little detour before hitting America and visit me in San Juan,Puerto Rico,LF. [Smile]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mira Sol:
Well I am still in transit since leaving the arse end of Cairo forever ago!

However I will make it to my bed sometime tonight inshallah!

Egypt is just too freaking far away. It was lovely to meet you all how about next time we meet at my place? [Big Grin]

Were,were is your place in America,Mirasol?In almost near there. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I cannot wait till you happy people leave Egypt and have no lives and come back to ES and brighten the show up a little [Big Grin]

lol I am back to brighten ES for you, it is freezing here, and I am off work sick, if I could extended my holiday I would have pushed it further. [Frown]

I had great time as always and top it up meeting LF and WK made it more fun. The Brits did not let me down [Smile]

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah Sara.. it was a pleasure meeting up with you, you are a top chick [Big Grin] I am Lady Ferret OBE, of course I would not let the team down.

You can swing by my crib anyday pmsl [Wink]

Right, I thnk I need to map out my round the world trip and start noting down ports of call [Big Grin]

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sara_uk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This time I will come early summer, maybe celebrate my birthday there [Big Grin]

LF you should do that world tour, as just entertaining people might get boring for you [Razz]

Posts: 816 | From: london | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so I have to come on the happy thread to find out whats going on?? [Frown] sara you were here and didnt visit me?? [Frown]

MS, how was the music? [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Ayishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa missed you hun, ask WK when she is back in Lovely London and start posting in ES, I told her I would love to see Ayisha even just go to Luxor to see her but I always stick to Cairo, I am in love with the city, my heart hurt when I am leaving [Frown]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
AHEM... Ayisha, I LIVE here and you have never asked to meet me!!!! Charming lol.

watani habibi Sara... My hair is now officially yellow as I have somehow manged to learn two new offensive words trying to say blonde!

And hell Ayisha... if you wanna be in the loop you gotta get in the circle [Wink]

Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
so I have to come on the happy thread to find out whats going on?? [Frown] sara you were here and didnt visit me?? [Frown]

MS, how was the music? [Big Grin]

Heyy,heyyy Ayisha... welcome to the Happy world! [Big Grin]
Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morning happy ferrets! LF i am looking at cairo for a week and Luxor for a week mebbe arse end of april [Big Grin] hehe
glad you got home safe Sara happy happy !!!

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey all! hope everyone is well and happy!

I have a smiling, farting baby [Razz]

love to all xxx

LF... dude how are ya?! xx

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am free the arse end of April [Big Grin]

Aw, a little trumper bum [Big Grin] How cute...

I am cooking on gas dude, just cooking on gas [Wink]

I am one happy little ferret... [Big Grin]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all. I'm stuck in an internet cafe until god knows when, so who is online to entertain me?
Having a great time here, can't believe I've pretty much just have a week left.
FK, Sam is applying for tourist visa as soon as his new passport comes through, if all goes well, I'll give you all the info what we done.

I'm so tired and hungry, so might just head back to my flat, even though I'm pretty sure Sam planned on coming back after he finished work (I've no credit to contact him).
I've been here two hours already, grr.

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cloudberry
Member # 11163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cloudberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WK, when are you going home? It would be nice to meet you (and LF as well, after a couple of failed attempts [Roll Eyes] )

edit. ok I really need to READ - it's all there [Big Grin] but I've to read and write fast these days, my OWN time is limited for a reason...

Posts: 758 | From: Finland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
lol @ Cloudberry, I am so happy to meet people who are as dippy as me [Big Grin]

I will let you know my free time over the next week in a few hours, I am going out to plan my social life [Big Grin]

WK... you sleep so much I am suprised you don't starve to death [Big Grin]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LF I would love to meet you ya silly moo, anytime you are in Luxor look me up and dont worry, any of you Cairo lot, I will let you all know when im coming to Cairo and will need entertaining [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
go back to flat WK, better than sitting boring there.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will be planning a much needed trip soon, I may fly down to meet you guys [Big Grin]

Hey YR. Good to see you hun. xx

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you Yorkie, miss you xx
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mira Sol
Member # 15569

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mira Sol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ayisha,

Loving the music, will take a while to listen to all of it! You may even happen to hear it at a local establishment there as I shared it round again [Big Grin]

Really had a blast meeting everyone, so sad to be home, jetlagged like crazy, and sick too. I have a full 7 twelve hour days ahead of me....

Surely this will be the end of me [Frown]

Posts: 929 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
You view dvd's for a living, I am sure you will cope [Wink]

I am off on a magical mystery tour today... ever get the feelingyou should listen more when people talk!!!!

MORNING ALL HAPPY PEOPLE.

We have all had a good month or so of meeting up and meeting other members. ES at it's best eh [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was abducted... [Embarrassed]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MORNING

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Morning! I can't wait to get the day over with at work (once I get there!) cos I have tomorrow off work thus a long weekend
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shisha-Master:
I was abducted... [Embarrassed]

And they let you go again? [Wink] shame on them [Big Grin] [Razz]

oh forgot! Morning happy ferret people [Big Grin]

Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
morning all [Embarrassed]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have you know cheeky, I have been sleeping very little! Waking up before 10 every day!!! So wrong. I never realised how long days were.

I leave on the 22nd, and happy to meet up with anyone.
Is there anywhere the does banana and milk! I miss it [Frown]

I didn't stick around long yesterday- ditched the cafe and made my way to the hilton and got myself a fresh orange juice, then made my way home. Is it wrong how proud I was being able to do all that by myself? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
Lol well done WK, hope you have great time for the rest of your holiday.

I am still in the holiday mood, dragged myself to work today after missing 3days, and not bothered telling my manager who was not happy. It all sorted now, and even asked him if I can have extra unpaid holiday, as 25 days not enough for me to be in Egypt at least twice a year. I always come to Egypt in the winter so I will try to come early summer this time, is May-June not too hot?

I am happy as I planed my way back to Egypt, and looking forward to be living there, but I need to sort my finances here for at least a year, so 2 holidays should keep me positive until I eventfully be able live there.

sara_uk
Member # 11454

Member Rated:
quote:
ES at it's best eh [Big Grin]

you are the best ya jameel [Embarrassed]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Actually the Aroma Lounge do a nice banana milk WK [Big Grin]

I am proud of you for travelling around on your own. Piece of cake eh [Big Grin]

I wonder why your manager wasnt happy Sara.. how inconsiderate!

I am very happy but losing patience with a certain peron who cannot tell the frigging time [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Well, I did the Brits proud last night by destroying Meatloaf and Linkin Park on karaoke [Big Grin]

And my comsignment of black pudding, cider and 20/20 has started to arrive [Big Grin]

Member # 14517

Rate Member
God glad i'm not stood downwind( hehe) of you LF [Big Grin] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
[Big Grin]

I am a lady!!!

Orange Sky
Member # 16054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Orange Sky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need some shiny happy people and some crappy music that I can yodel to.
Ahh.. the screams of dogs when they hear me sing. [Big Grin]

Posts: 37 | From: Written down in history | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3geoXOdnJQ
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, How's everyone doing. So when are we off to America Cheeky. I am well up for that
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on over here and make snow angels in my yard.. it is not like i don't have enough snow for everyone in es... we can all lay out in my huge yard......we would look like a bunch of old funny ladies but hey at least we could make the 6 o'clock news....i am all up for looking stupid on TV if i am accompanied by a few other dummies making angels...
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha yep i am always up for making a fool of myself with the world watching but enough of he old funny ladies mrs haha i'm only 26
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhBin3r7QA
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by miffmiss:
haha yep i am always up for making a fool of myself with the world watching but enough of he old funny ladies mrs haha i'm only 26

ok we can line everyone up by age.. so does the younger women make smaller angels????with u being so young u might catch a few men watching u ewwwwww ......get a tv anchorman.....ill call channel 13 news to be wating for a few crazy older women and a few brits to make angels..... i can see the head lines.. crazy ass brits joins
crazy older american in the front yard to make snow angels....ya came a long way baby....at least we dont have dongs to pee our names in the snow...hes vader u can do that i live down a hillside and u can pee a message on the hill for the world to seee......
hahahahaha dont mind me i am crazy today...

http://blufiles.storage.msn.com/y1p-uA9M8svKE-kaf3ryhZUT7N83kd_dNBOzS43dsHtgzteZBDeHM6Ff-LOBlfl37T5
anyways how would a 300 somethin pound man break his hand....walid is off work for a few weeks can he said he fell and broke his hand.. how the hell could he have done that??

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYGc-OF-FL4

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am way too old for Snow Angels TK.. if I was to get on the floor I would never get back up again.

Hey OS... have you heard the song about falling in to a hole??? That is a happy tune [Big Grin]

Todays plans are awesome, I am off to the bar for a roast dinner and to watch the football while playing some poker [Big Grin]

WK.. they found the poker chips [Big Grin] No more playing for peanuts.

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
quote:
I am way too old for Snow Angels TK.. if I was to get on the floor I would never get back up again.

Hey OS... have you heard the song about falling in to a hole??? That is a happy tune [Big Grin]

Todays plans are awesome, I am off to the bar for a roast dinner and to watch the football while playing some poker [Big Grin]

WK.. they found the poker chips [Big Grin] No more playing for peanuts.

yr never to old do as i would do use a younger person as a crutch to get back up....hehehehe

fyi it was the thought that counted..

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I think I would be much happier making sand angels... then I can just be rolled into the sea!!!
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
M'Lady I thought you spent most of your time on the floor trying to sleep! (well not most cos you don't sleep much! [Razz] , )

I am a happy bunny today cos SWALEC (electricity company in Wales) sent me a final statement stating they owe me £340.56, so I have already decided to put it towards a more expensive holiday in Sharm in April. [Smile]

I have managed to get the OH to succumb to returning to Egypt (even if it isn't Cairo!!) for a week's holiday at Easter. [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
OOOO I am in credit with BG as well [Big Grin]

So, it looks like I have to get to Sharm then.

I am happy for a zillion reasons [Big Grin]

I slept on a lot of sofas of late, I have been upgraded [Wink]

advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
I'm still coming to Cairo in February hopefully, the OH will not be accompanying me there!
  This topic comprises 128 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  126  127  128   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com