EgyptSearch Forums EgyptSearch Forums
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » View Recent Posts: Ledama Kenya

View Recent Posts: Ledama Kenya all posts | topics started | topics participated in
  Topic Forum Date
1 Where did my post about Egyptian names that are not Arabic go? (post #0) New Member Introduction
2 THE DNA TEST THAT FOOLED AND SILENCED AMERICAN AFROCENTRICS (post #0) Egyptology
3 Ancient Egyptian African customs in pictures (post #0) Kemet
4 MtDNA of the Kalenjin people, Experts how does it compare to those of ancient Egyptia (post #0) Egyptology
5 Egypt Search nowdays looks just like a black version of Stormfront. (post #0) Deshret
6 AFRICAN FIMBO (African Walking/ fighting sticks) (post #0) Egyptology
7 Ancient Egyptian Domestic and Pet Animals. (post #0) Egyptology
8 CULTURAL APPROPRIATION 101 (post #0) Deshret
9 CULTURAL APPROPRIATION (post #0) Deshret
10 Ancient Egyptian Origin of African cultural dances (post #0) Deshret
11 Greek Goddesses Appear as Black Women on Ancient Ceramic Cup - See more at: http://gr (post #0) Egyptology
12 I suggest some of you think again before you decide to generalize and insult Africans (post #0) Deshret
13 Some folks here think African Americans are better than Africans.Think again Dumbass (post #0) Deshret
14 The true identity of the BEJA people (post #0) Deshret
15 Proofs That The Nilotic Negroes Were The Founder Of Ancient ... (post #0) Deshret
16 Melungeon DNA Study Reveals Ancestry, Upsets 'A Whole Lot Of People' (post #0) Deshret
17 Tracing the Route of Modern Humans out of Africa by Using 225 Human Genome Sequences (post #0) Egyptology
18 I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS. (post #0) Deshret
19 I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS. (post #0) Deshret
20 EUROCENTRIC WIKIPIDIA SAYS BLACK AFRICANS LEARNT CIRCUMCISION FROM ARABS AND JEWS!!WT (post #0) Egyptology
21 AFRICAN ORIGIN OF CIVILISATION Lecture video by prominent kenyan egyptologist,Dr Kipk (post #0) Egyptology
22 EGYPTIAN MARATHON?kalenjin athletes will win them all just like their ancestors. (post #0) Deshret
23 Ancient egyptians related to ugandans-DNA study (post #0) Deshret
24 KALENJIN PEOPLE INTRODUCED CIRCUMCISION TO ANCIENT EGYPT. (post #0) Deshret
25 ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RETAINER SACRIFICE AND MUMMIFICATION; A BLACK AFRICAN TRADITION. (post #0) Egyptology
26 ANCIENT LIBYANS ACCORDING TO GREKO-ROMAN HISTORIANS (post #0) Egyptology
27 ANCIENT LIBYANS ACCORDING TO GREKO-ROMAN HISTORIANS (post #0) Egyptology
28 DESCENDANTS OF ANCIENT PHILISTINES TODAY IN WEST AFRICA. (post #0) Deshret
29 ANCIENT AMORITES MIGRATED TO AFRICA. (post #0) Deshret
30 ANCIENT AMORITES MIGRATED TO AFRICA. (post #0) Deshret
31 TRACING MAASAI MIGRATION FROM MESOPOTAMIA TO AFRICA (post #0) Deshret
32 UNCOVERING THE BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS (post #0) Deshret
33 THE BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS ; (post #0) Egyptology
34 THE BLACK AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS ; Afro-asiatic egypt is (post #0) Egyptology
35 UNCOVERING THE AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS;Afro-asiatic egypt (post #0) Deshret
36 UNCOVERING THE AFRICAN TRIBES IN ANCIENT EGYPT THROUGH LINGUISTICS;Afro-asiatic egypt (post #0) Deshret

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com