EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 12)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like what, Mimmi? Tbh I do not like Ayaan Hirsi Ali very much, but have to admit that her statement about the Saoudi's, spreading their Islam around the world by their oil-dollars...

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mimmi
Member # 3606

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mimmi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The book criticize quite much Islam and about the difficulties of Muslims and other immigrants to adjust to western life for example with money and resposibilities. School and sex, violence in Islam and one chapter was about dishonor,death and feminists.Honor killing.
The chapter "letter to my grandmother" was one that made me think much, about the morals in west and what she had been thought and about the honesty and trust and the differences of what she had been thought to what she experienced in Holland and USA.

Posts: 523 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the mood for a very long classic movie. I love long movies, last week saw The Empire Of The Sun. Tonight probably watch Gone With The Wind.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mimmi:
The book criticize quite much Islam and about the difficulties of Muslims and other immigrants to adjust to western life for example with money and resposibilities. School and sex, violence in Islam and one chapter was about dishonor,death and feminists.Honor killing.
The chapter "letter to my grandmother" was one that made me think much, about the morals in west and what she had been thought and about the honesty and trust and the differences of what she had been thought to what she experienced in Holland and USA.

Yeh, perhaps... Ayaan Hirsi Ali got the change to educate herself on the highest level, while her grandmother knew nothing more as what was told to her. So, the gap in educational field is big. If there hasn't been a war, if Ayaan should have the same kind of life as her mother and grandmother, then she would have had another opinion now. The grandmother did what she did because she thought it was the right thing to do...
Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn-Bev*
Member # 15190

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn-Bev*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
.............. trying to sleep ........ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

not working ........

Posts: 712 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just rubbing sunblock in so I can spend the day sitting around the pool with a good book and an ipod. Chilling.
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I am just rubbing sunblock in so I can spend the day sitting around the pool with a good book and an ipod. Chilling.

i soooooooooooo want to be you right now...have to go to work and fire someone...couldnt get any sleep last night due to this...i need my vacation [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Need to go to the loo.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Need to go to the loo.. [Big Grin]

well for God sake go Dzosser [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just reading FB and loving how Chef Mick told my Mum and brother I have moist panties lmfao!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about to go shopping. I heard that the stores (there on the same block) that sell the QIZ clothing (clothes made solely for USA market) have drawstring pants, polo shirts and soft cotton t-shirts. I didn't intend on doing any shopping here because Malaysia is about to kick off Malaysia Mega Sale Carnival 2010(MMSC 2010) and I was going to do my shopping there.

BUT I love the fabric and styles of the clothes mentioned above that are made in the QIZ. I believe they use Egyptian cotton. The style is something similar to "Concrete" in Egypt but the grade is a little better.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about to take aleya to the pool. its so dang hot out.

her 8th brithday is tomoro and im gonna take her to jersey shore:)

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Disappointed. The selection of Polo shirts were mostly striped. I only like mine solid colors. The drawstring pants also sucked because the bottom had strings too. I like mine without strings at the bottom, that way the are wide open and look great with sandals. I ended up buying only 2 CK shirts.

Bummer. I went there thinking I'd come back with 6 drawstring pants, 6 polos and dozen t-shirts.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
I am just reading FB and loving how Chef Mick told my Mum and brother I have moist panties lmfao!!!

OMG ...CF that was your mother i was replying to? i knew it was your brother but not Momma,,,so sorry [Frown] [Eek!] [Wink]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
M-T-W-Th-F-Sa-Su = Same Day for me. It's all irrelevant. Same with time. It's all irrelevant. I can wake up when ever I want. (unless i have to get something done..whatever..business hrs)

I know it's not normal.

My wife (coolest bitch in the world) adheres to daytime and nighttime rule.

I love it.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:

OMG ...CF that was your mother i was replying to? i knew it was your brother but not Momma,,,so sorry [Frown] [Eek!] [Wink]
No need to be sorry, we are all as cool as each other lol... I thought it was well funny.

Off to try the Sonesta pool... the life of Riley [Smile]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its beach time..going to try snatch a prime location before it gets crowded by those intruders coming from Hacienda for the chicks and good sea.

Taking nothing but coke and juice in that darn ice box, I miss my booze days. [Frown]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
I'm thinking beef bacon.

Beef bacon with a cold refreshing 7-up. Don't have toast but shami or hammam bread will do.

With some hot suace too maybe, definitely extra mayo. what else, what else, what else would hit the spot???!

watermelon...cold watermelon... which I don't have. Gotta walk around the block to the watermelon tent to get one.

maybe watermelon juice instead of 7-up. with ice.

damm! now i gotta get my ass up. do all this sh!t.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Alright I have to stop procrastinating and get the watermelon already. Wish I had a golf cart, or even a skateboard for that matter [Big Grin] instead of walking to the khaymeh (tent). In Egypt you could order a watermelon and simply pay the delivery kids a pound or two extra. Most likely it wouldn't be sweet.

Here they cut a block for you to taste and then they plug back in. If it's it sweet, it's yours, if not, then another one is tested.

Already guys wish me luck, gotta get the buteekhh. [Big Grin]

bearings-sellor
Member # 17965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bearings-sellor   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beijing JiaNengyuan International Trading Co., Ltd .http://www.jnyzc.com We supply bearings FAG NSK TIMKEN Bearings NTN KOYO INA and all kinds of tires including wind ,wind power, TBR, LTR, PCR, OTR etc. We have our brand "FEN RIVER" well developed and exported for years contact: kaiyang_000(at)yahoo.cn

--------------------
http://www.jnyzc.com We supply bearings FAG NSK TIMKEN Bearings NTN KOYO INA and all kinds of tires including wind ,wind power, TBR, LTR, PCR, OTR etc.kaiyang_000(at)yahoo.cn

Posts: 17 | From: Beijing JiaNengyuan International Trading Co.,Ltd | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up all night as usual...bored, puffing on cigarettes. realized recently that nursing isnt for me. the constant dealing with blood, poop and pee is really beginning to piss me off. My patients are really beginning to agitate the hell out of me. Their constant whining and bitching, when all Im doing is CARING FOR THEM. I wana say, 'your an adult and Im changing your nasty shitty diapers and you have the nerve to complain?!' (But of course, I can't)

decided to go back to what i normally was going to do...become an esthetician/makeup artist...got a beauty school scholarship in high school, but then I married my egyptian ex at 18 yrs old and he made me quit it because he didnt want me touching male clients!!!

made an appointment with the admissions office at the Aveda Institute in University City, Philadelphia today to start a 10 week class.

Gosh, how many licenses am I going to have in my lifetime!? I just wana do EVERYTHANG!!

This is what I get for wasting my late teen/young adult college years on a total BUM.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching the programme "Ugly face of Beauty" botox fillers, sugery, 1 in 10 of school age kids want cosmetic sugery!!/?? but when things go wrong..... quite horrific - [Eek!]

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listening to zain Bhakhara

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i baked some chicken and ate it with sticky white rice. and now i will go lay down.. damn stomach cramps....but i am bored as hell cas we been gettin sooo muc rain and now its hotter than a 1 dollar whore.
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
just got home from work about an hour ago and just chilling, watching of course, the cooking channel [Big Grin] i am so boring sometimes [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Do you get 'Come dine with me'? It is a big hit in the UK. Over here in the expat clubs we all watch it and it is hilarious!!! A guy tonight said he was in Alex yesterday and they are obsessed as us Cairo lot.

Quality tv.

The programme is just 4 people cooking meals for each other for a cash prize as a competition but the commentator is awesome and the bitchiness is priceless.

A great way to waste a school night [Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
never heard of it. watching my fav...Jamie Oliver and Nigella Lawson
but i did like ...are you being served , keeping up appearances..from BBC. they were so funny

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Seriously.. Come dine with me is ace... it is a show to win cash. The people are just normal but Dave Lamb is a comedy genius. [Big Grin]

Are you being served is pre me and Keeping Up appearances has its qualities.

If you want British humour... all the way for me is Only fools and horses...

Did I mention we have dvd nighst? Any requests?

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely love Come Dine with me! Is Dave Lamb the voice over guy, if so he is hillarious [Big Grin]

Only Fools and Horses cannot be beaten, it doesn't matter how many times you watch it you never tire of it!

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shalamar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Come dine with me is great -especially the celebrity "Come dine with me" none of them can cook or even boil an egg.- so tim ing out of the question.
Posts: 131 | From: uk | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I watched one with Caprice last week... she put her food in a box to take home for the dog [Big Grin]

Yeah YAH, Dave Lamb is voice over man, he gets me in stitches.

We are planning a Cairo come dine with me night... my guests better like Kelloggs and Heinz!

Right now I have just got back from my daily 45 minute walk, nice cold shower and I am delighted in the knowledge I have nothing to do now for 4 whole days [Big Grin]

Mo Ning Min E
Member # 681

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mo Ning Min E     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just been catching up on FB. My daughter recently broke up with her boyfriend, and she wrote the following;
the good thing about being dumped is that you lose a stone in weight really quickly and you get to keep loads of really good socks

I do admire a positive attitude! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1399 | From: alexandria | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mo Ning Min E:
Just been catching up on FB. My daughter recently broke up with her boyfriend, and she wrote the following;
the good thing about being dumped is that you lose a stone in weight really quickly and you get to keep loads of really good socks

I do admire a positive attitude! [Big Grin]

Oh me too... and another plus is she will save cash at Christmas and birthdays (and Valentines and any other Hallmark Day in between)...

AND...she doesn't have to shave her legs if she doesn't want to lol...

shalamar
Member # 16507

Rate Member
Converting my spag bog into a chilli with beans and chilli flakes - done two meals in one - also tidying up after my daughters sleepover with 3 of her mates - how is it that kids nowadays dont use the beds??? they sleep on the floor in a big heap. Not happy .....i told them to clean up.......Jeremey Kyle just finished now Sally Jessy Raphael .....o

--------------------
tilly
"I can make you feel good" -shalamar
Women dont have hot flushes they just have power surges"

My_Login_Name
Member # 16667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for My_Login_Name     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am watching a match on the tele and relaxing on my bed and surfing the net!
Posts: 199 | From: Here and there | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Relaxing in my hotel room, actually cooking up some sleep, which should theoretically be easy because I'm tired beyond description. It's the exhaustive tired, not the sleep tired, if that somehow makes sense.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of living in my new home, hopefully for several years. A low density condo complex with swimming pool, tennis courts, gym and pretty much the works. Very excited about that because it's close to malls, cinema, LRT and mamak galore (food joints) [Smile]

Ramadan Kareem

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not working today I have a day off!!!

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have just had a good spring clean... proper deep clean. Apartment now smells all fresh and it looks all shiny [Big Grin] Had my music pounding and it was great to rock with a mop! ( I need a life, I know)

I have some chocolate in the fridge, some banana ice cream and a film to watch tonight so gonna have a lovely evening slobbing in pjs doing stuff all... I love lazy Fridays.

Tomorrow I have bacon for breakfast WOO HOO.. and I am going to a hairdressing and red wine party... I only hope they cut the hair first!!!

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Day by day we are inching towards normalcy, it's quite hard trying to settle in during Ramadan because the energy is simply not there. Despite the exhaustion, it is amounting to a great experience, and at the end of the day I personally feel great.

Since day one it's been jet lag, then fasting but the only thing we can do is laugh at ourselves. We're just ploughing ahead, and dealing with everything as it comes.

Today basically went like this:

1-IKEA (to get an idea, they have some really nice things)

2-Tesco (shopping)

3-Saw 15 minutes of Expendables and then walked out (we walked out right after Arnold stepped out of the church) The profanity seemed akward whilst fasting and the movie seemed really corny. We actually wanted to see the Dicaprio movie, Inception, but it was starting too late.

4-After walking out on the movie we went bowling to kill some time before Iftar. Then walked around until iftar and broke our fast at a jammed packed Indian Curry House with dates, fish curry, tandoori chicken, soup, veggies, and ice tea. Casual al-fresco dining...love it.

5-The past two hours we've been sanitizing the condo, hanging up clothes with the hangers we bought from Tesco.

And now I am soothing me aching feet. [Smile] And typing this post. Feeling home already. [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tesco do an ace indian butter chicken dish [Big Grin] (I crave that)

I am waiting for Iftar to be out the way then I am off to meet a friend for coffee.

I am in day 3 of no smoking and I really need to go shopping to take my mind of it!!!

Just watched an ace film and am just gonna d'l some tunes ready for when I get back as I think I need to revamp my pool playlist [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Tesco do an ace indian butter chicken dish [Big Grin] (I crave that)

I am waiting for Iftar to be out the way then I am off to meet a friend for coffee.

I am in day 3 of no smoking and I really need to go shopping to take my mind of it!!!

Just watched an ace film and am just gonna d'l some tunes ready for when I get back as I think I need to revamp my pool playlist [Big Grin]

Congrats on quitting smoking. Three days is definitely a good start. [Smile]

-------

I'm off to bed, just had dinner consisting of 2 oranges, 2 pears, corn muffin and ice cream. Lots of carbs but I need 'em. Probably will only drink water for suhuur.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
1 Hour & 9 minutes to go until Iftar and McDonalds will be on the menu. I am seriously starvinh and craving a Big Mac, Large fries, Large coke and then it's off to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for as many as I desire with a large black coffee.

Yours Truly,

Seriously Starving

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
1 Hour & 9 minutes to go until Iftar and McDonalds will be on the menu. I am seriously starvinh and craving a Big Mac, Large fries, Large coke and then it's off to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for as many as I desire with a large black coffee.

Yours Truly,

Seriously Starving

mmm sounds good. so tell me if mcdonalds is in a muslim country do they serve the same as here in the us?or do they have muslim menus?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina kamal:
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:

Yours Truly,

Seriously Starving

mmm sounds good. so tell me if mcdonalds is in a muslim country do they serve the same as here in the us?or do they have muslim menus?
They pretty much serve the same items, but there are some items that are unique to certain countries, and a few items have different names.

But it's basically the same. I did skip Krispy Kreme as I drank a large Ribena along with the Large Coke and was kind of full after that.

A little extra info is that it's 60% Islam here as 35% of the population consists of Chinese and Indians, most of whom are non-Muslims.

The capital, Kuala Lumpur, is however mostly non-Muslims and they make up roughly 60%. It also varies from area to area within the city. My new hood is evenly split though with a sizable expat population. Islam is beautifully all around us, with the Ithan in the background and even in my condo, muslims abound, I just saw a Muslima swimming covered in the pool, which is cool, because it's a high-end joint, and I thought they would be stuck up with some discriminatory rules that prevents Muslimat from swimming with Burkinis.

I love the mix, a live and let live mentality.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
About an hour to go until Iftar and like yesterday it'll be delicious home cooked food. We'll have meat curry that was cooked using a prepared curry paste that a friend recommended. And also fried chicken that uses seasoning called “kentucky”, samboosa that will be rolled up like egg roll. We couldn't find the long samboosa dough, but the egg roll dough is just as delicious if not more. And of course shurbah, dates and Ice Cold A&W Root Beer or Sarsaparilla as they call it here. Also salad hopefully.

You can say I'm on empty having been on my feet from 9am until 4pm. But Ramadan has passed the half way mark with only 13-14 days of fasting remaining. I'm sure what I'm feeling is incomparable to people such as bus drivers, fast food employees and others in the service industry. When I broke my fast at McDonald's the other day. I saw how the McDonald's employees broke their fast. They did it by drinking juice from a large water cooler. It must be arduous working non-stop especially near hot frying oil, heat, etc all day.

Ramadan is truly a grateful humbling experience, for me anyway. [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sunbathing with my ipod... Short and simple
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
It must be arduous working non-stop especially near hot frying oil, heat, etc all day.

it is trust me..i know first hand, and with this crazy weather we have had here this summer,its sometimes unbearable...we even have air condition in the kitchen, but you cant even feel it...i go in the freezer and just sit for a couple of mins. to cool down [Smile]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
That's a creative way to keep cool, Micky. [Wink]

Had a nice evening hanging out at Chinatown and downtown. Eating fruit along the way. They serve 'em cold, sliced and on shish kebab sticks inside plastic bags, the perfect treat for tropical weather.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
woot!! My LCD TV arrived ..woot!!

I needed a screw driver to screw the stand to the unit, didn't have one, so used a an assortment of kitchen knives and a nail cutter. [Big Grin]

Then found out that it didn't come with a HDMI cable. [Mad]

So I'm out to get a cable.

Happy!!

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
im just chillin alone.
my man had a vasectomy yesterday and is now acting like he's dying.

aleya is in egypt with her father doing their yearly visit.
she's having a blast im sure....she'll be home on the 4th.

bleached my hair today. looks hot:)

got a job as a nurse and i hate it. i dont want to be a nurse anymore. after living it, i realized its not for me.

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com