EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FK, get yer ass in gear and quit whining [Big Grin]

And I think FK should come and see us MM... especially if she likes being waited on hand and foot, seriously FK, MM is definately the hostess with the mostess!!!

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude how long are you staying with me? We're visiting Charlotte on the monday and party sun, could go up if you come on sat though?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao... really? How many times have I sent you the dates lol.

I will send you my full itinerary showing my full whereabouts. In fact, I hear there is a dude on FB already telling folk m7 whereabouts lol. But hey, that's stalkers for ya [Wink]

I will do it tonight, I have to pop out and see a man about a dog at the minute [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slept good about 9 hours. Been doing nothing but following Libya on twitter and a plethora of news networks past week. Want to go out tonight though, maybe a hotel lobby, drinks, oysters and some soft piano music, if pianist there.

If I could make one request it would be “as time goes by” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9j8WRrIKZ4&feature=related

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Slept good about 9 hours. Been doing nothing but following Libya on twitter and a plethora of news networks past week. Want to go out tonight though, maybe a hotel lobby, drinks, oysters and some soft piano music, if pianist there.

If I could make one request it would be “as time goes by” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9j8WRrIKZ4&feature=related

oh Humphrey Bogart you are [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have reservations for dinner @ one of finest Arab restaurants in the city, if not thee finest (according to critics), tasting is believing, so we'll see. Wife's treat [Smile] , yeah her weekly tutoring hours are adding up to actual moolah. It's also to sample the food, we're expecting guests this Saturday, who will stay with us a week. Ahlan wa Sahlan, guest room is ready.

@Micky - nothing like the classics. [Wink]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Great location, great décor, great ambiance, great mezzes, okay main course.

B-

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bricking it!!!!!!

Law exam tomorrow! oh dear

Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blues kicked the scumbags' azz..Yeah !
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waiting for friday [Big Grin] [Wink]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am waiting for Friday too [Big Grin]

I hate the Blues! Big footy match tonight though after last nights shock results.

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Making calls to immigration and prosecution because the dumbass violated the no contact order.... since its a protective order that was put into place to keep me from harm it also constitutes deportation. Why in the world he would do that after the judge told him very directly he would put him in prison if he did it...... and to do it from the immigration detention center.. really?

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been catching up on my old school! Found it has an 'appreciation society' [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Nothing!!!! and loving it
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercalafragalistic:
Nothing!!!! and loving it

me too [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Fixed my hours. Finally awoke in the A.M. [Smile] Spent the past 20 minutes killing ants, have a bit of an ant problem. I used raid, vinegar on others and even burned some of them to make an example. I read about burning them on wisegeek, apparently they get the message by being burned. Or as the commenter put it “they know fire” [Big Grin]

Will head out soon, weather permitting I'll play golf and if not something indoors.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I hate ants! I cannot explain actually how much... not sureI could ignite them though. I will get some ant stuff from the UK, the stuff they walk through and then take it back to the nests on the lil feet and it destroys all the ants out of sight... and therefore out of mind too [Smile]

Just had an Otlob which came early... wonders will never cease and now I am watching some tat on MBC action before I don my paintbrush and brighten up the place!

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

yom! ants! i dropped abit of tuna on the floor when i lived in cairo, they were on it within 10 seconds! I love England, only insects I have to watch out for are spiders!
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trying to recover from a surprise encounter with a pair of dentures.

It's been a somewhat random day.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Making preparations for surgery on my shoulder. Have to manage to find someone that can stay with me 24/7 for the first week. Doctor said this is a must as i will not be able to move that arm during that time and wont be able to tend to youssef for the most part.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this talk of ants reminds me of when I was on holiday in Cyprus a few years back. I had left a plastic cup filled with lemonade on the bedside table. I woke up next morning feeling something weird on my skin and when I looked down I was covered in about 1000 ants who had came into the room and started crawling all over the bed and all over me to get to the lemonade glass and there was loads and loads of them floating dead in the lemonade so much so that it was totally black on the top. I never had a problem with ants and didn't really mind them until that happened and it still makes me cringe now at the thought. It was a holiday in Ayia Napa meaning I had overdone the sauce so was probably unconscious for hours with ants crawling all over me *shudders* [Eek!]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listening to my husband snore lol
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by adelly:

feeding my husband [Big Grin] only 1 hour late tonight, no concept of time [Roll Eyes]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I hate ants! I cannot explain actually how much... not sureI could ignite them though. I will get some ant stuff from the UK, the stuff they walk through and then take it back to the nests on the lil feet and it destroys all the ants out of sight... and therefore out of mind too [Smile]

Just had an Otlob which came early... wonders will never cease and now I am watching some tat on MBC action before I don my paintbrush and brighten up the place!

Yeah about setting them on fire, well I don't think it worked, because they are back in that same area of the burned ants. I intentionally left the burnt ant carcasses to scare them away. So don't go down the same evil path that I took. [Big Grin]

The poision you mentioned sounds promising, will see if they have it here.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
Originally posted by adelly:

feeding my husband [Big Grin] only 1 hour late tonight, no concept of time [Roll Eyes]
Sometimes I love my reading difficulty....I first thought that you said "feeling my husband" !!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Chilling. Will go home soon. Have a lot on mind, never mind the guests arriving tomorrow. More of vasectomy. My lady changed contraceptive methods, and I don’t like the result. Seeing moodiness never seen from her past couple of days and it‘s not PMS. I don’t even know what to say. I mean she forewarned me about the new method but ummmmmm, she actually started the new method 7 days before ending the old method, so maybe this will pass. I don’t know. Don’t like it.

Chilling otherwise, beer and oysters, two things that I love.

An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't want kids, and don't plan on getting divorced, have a vasectomy, then your lady need not continue to poison herself with hormones, or put unnatural objects up herself (IUDs) which can cause problems 30 years down the road.
Much the best way.

PS Vasectomy is much simpler than female sterilization. Any husband who truly loves his wife and doesn't want more kids should do it rather than force her to ruin her own health.
You can always freeze sperm for later use.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vasectomies can be reversed, can't they?
Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends and it's not reliable. I think you can have the tubes 'tied' rather than cut but I'm not sure and not interested enough to google!
They can also fail though it's very rare.

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
The culprit was me. Not birth control. Had a heart to heart with my love. Basically blamed my insensitivity and “since the egyptian revolution you did nothing” [Big Grin] Guilty as charged. [Big Grin] Yeah I'm happy, that's my love.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Earlier on my way out, my wife says “so you're getting a vasectomyâ€, I'm like “what are you talking about†[Big Grin] she replied â€yeah last night you said you were getting a vasectomy for meâ€, [Big Grin] omg the things I say when intoxicated.

Hangover brekkie:

cantonese keow tuay
liter of apple juice

metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please I understand this might be none of my business but you are openly discussing the subject anyhow.

Are you planning not to have any kids, and is your wife on board with the "no children" plan?

She might change her mind and switch you for a more fertile model.

If she's on board with the "no children" plan, the vasectomy is the way to go. Much better for both.

you can reverse a vasectomy, but.... the sperm count ends up being so low, that it takes extreme and expensive measures. Plus after shelling out literally a six figure cost there is an astronomically increase in birth defects mainly down syndrome.

Yes tying a woman's tubes is far less successful but its more easily reversed with less damage to the off spring.

The kind thing to do would be the vasectomy, with a few gallons of sperm frozen. The longer those guys are frozen the less viable they are.

Crap I have dated so many middle aged guys its doesn't even make me flench to regurtiate this.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that this is part of your sexual life. I am not sure how strict you and your wife is about fluids from sex.

But once a guy gets a vasectomy there is far less sperm and ejaculation. So you'll have to take more time to get her moist, which I am sure she'll appreciate.

[grossness removed following complaints]

Major plus is you last alot longer because it takes you alot longer to blow your load.

More than you wanted to know I am sure. But I've covered alot of ground in the last four years and I can share that knowledge with you.

You'd be amazed how psychologically racked guys are when they learn "old faithful" doesn't drown his girlfriend during her weekly facial anymore.

If the guy who goes in for the "snip snip" in advance he can prepare for faithful no longer being such a wet and drenching spew.

[ 06. March 2011, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats nasty as hell.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by tina m:
thats nasty as hell.

Aren't you glad you aren't a man, or a woman who enjoys orally devouring a man's intellectual center?
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sick, psycho, gutter trash

--------------------

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
sick, psycho, gutter trash

Its 10am there, and you've spent more time on ES than with your love interest.
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Don't you EVER read anything? we are 8 hours in front, not 7, 8. got it now? It is now 11.25, what is your obsession with MY time on the net?

It is now 3.25AM where you are, all lonely throwing venom and spite around the net, go to bed FFS.

--------------------

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Home made chocolate cake anyone??? [Razz]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by young at heart:
Home made chocolate cake anyone??? [Razz]

oooh pass it over here! [Big Grin]
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On it's way [Big Grin]
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
How come those who thought GF was been grim for talking about her tongue think this bilge is acceptable. I am beginning to wonder if people are complaining just to make drama and leaving this utter nonsense to cause more drama. Sad, sad people!

Unless we just deduce the complainer was actually Sono and she obviously won't report her own post [Wink]

Anyway... choc cake, no ta, I have home made broccoli soup for dinner [Big Grin]

(Sorry CF accidentally pressed 'edit' instead of 'reply' have deleted what I wrote and made a new post).

[ 06. March 2011, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Shanta Gdeeda ]

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Oh shanta's box will be full when she gets home, I'm sure of that.

Broccoli soup will go nice before my choc cake [Big Grin]

--------------------

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hands up who complained about Sono's grebby posts.

*raises hand*

I just don't want to be reading that over my brekkie.

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Tell you what, that Sono sounds like a right catch, just the type of lady any respectable man would like to take home to meet his parents!

I personally am not the reporting type, life goes on and no one got injured but I do hope that those who were so easily offended by GF's passing remark are offended by that particular post.. That's all I am saying.

I am the soup dragon [Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I'm not normally a tell tale but... bleugh... that was just gross. If it isn't "The Explorer" having a paddy and throwing out every expletive and insult in the Politics section, it's Madam Whiplash here.

Do people say this stuff face to face? Say at a dinner party, do you reckon? I must move in sheltered little circles because me, I've never seen it.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No they don't they are internet weirdos with no lives!!! They are trolls who just post for reactions!

You will find them scouring memorial threads on Facebook to make shock horror comments to cause a disturbance.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@metinoot – You sure know a lot more about vasectomies than I do, and having a child is a matter of when.
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

It wasn't.

I had a day off the computer yesterday because my eye muscles were twitching badly.

(Sorry CF accidentally pressed the Edit button instead of the reply button - hence why I needed the time off the 'puter!)

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Hope you had a good day off shanta, bet you feel you need another now [Big Grin]

I went shopping yesterday and stopped for a coffee at the place I used to work, sat outside watching the world go by while this plonker driving a truck load of sand managed to demolish a wall due to him being unable to drive through the gate. Could have got a bus through there but hey, they don't quite get mirrors here. Wall fell on friends motor bike and broke bits off it, truck man picked up mangled gate and bricks to wall, threw them inside the playground (the wall he had demolished) and drove off. I realized then that if the future goes as planned a driving school might be a good business to go into [Big Grin]

Came home and made curtains and cushions for my mate, turned up 5 pairs of trousers to fit my hobbit legs and went to bed before 11 [Big Grin] a good day.

--------------------

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com