EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Mabruk superwotsit, knew you could do it. [Big Grin]

Thanks Ayisha... 4 assignments back got over 70% for all of them! can't believe it
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guinness, sausages and family... heaven [Smile]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying that the people of egypt get what they so deserve and that they can now grow and improve the country since the president has resigned, Praying they stay safe and that they find that they transition to a good place.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
watching cnn live right now as mubarak just resigned....my phone is ringing off the hook with my egyptian friends in america having to brag lol...shame my friends in cairo cant get thru...
Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking after my neices tonight [Smile] I love it when I am the babysitter, we have loadsa fun/

Looking forward to a night of chick-flicks and chocolate and catching up on the gossip.

Lots of make up and hairspray too [Smile]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Loving the fact that Sunday is a weekend day here and enjoying the fact I still have 8 more days holiday ahead.

Weather sucks though!

Currently lying in bed watching QI waiting for my neice to bring me tea n toast.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Loving the fact that Sunday is a weekend day here and enjoying the fact I still have 8 more days holiday ahead.

Weather sucks though!

Currently lying in bed watching QI waiting for my neice to bring me tea n toast.

spoiled brat...loving the fact you are have a great time.xx
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh I am spoiled [Smile] And???? [Big Grin]

Man alive the xbox kinect is good fun!!!

What are your plans today CM?

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
spending some quality time with my hubby ..our 5th wedding anniversary is tomorrow so we are heading to the beach for a romantic getaway for a couple of days [Razz] [Wink]
your next plane trip will be the USA right?

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
No, my next plane trip will be back to Cairo next week [Smile] Then the next two will be to England and back as they are already paid for and then perhaps you are on the list. It all depends if I get whisked away in the mean time.

OOOO Happy Wedding Anniversary... heading to the beach; how lovely. I hope you both have a really amazing day and that you are not allergic to anything [Wink]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
hassasaya [Razz] i will never forget that night...so funny and thank you..plan on just enjoying each other [Wink]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw that's lovely cm! I would love a romantic few days away, oh well, when Sam is in Eng we will have a belatted honeymoon. We have only had one night away from zain and that was our wedding night, so don't know what I'll be like on a long weekend away without him!
As said on fb, it is our first anniversary today, so we'll be hitting the streets of cairo. Right now though I'm watching simpsons as my boys nap [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
have a great anniversary WK
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No, my next plane trip will be back to Cairo next week [Smile] Then the next two will be to England and back as they are already paid for and then perhaps you are on the list. It all depends if I get whisked away in the mean time.

OOOO Happy Wedding Anniversary... heading to the beach; how lovely. I hope you both have a really amazing day and that you are not allergic to anything [Wink]

y a beach in winter?
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's a beach [Confused] It is soooooooo long since I have seen one!
Have a brilliant time Micky!
...and a very Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby WK.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary WK and Micky. What a romantic time of year to be married! My two year anniversary is approaching and I can't believe how fast time goes.

Went to the beach today (in the rain) with husband and dog. We have a bit of a Sunday tradition in our house whereby we go to my mothers for Sunday Lunch. Kalba Baladi comes in the car with us, we drop off the baby with my mother and we go for an hours walk with the dog then we go back to my mothers for Sunday dinner with all the trimmings. Yumm! I also love Sundays because Sam always gets up with the baby makes her breakfast and then makes breakfast for the two of us. Don't believe it when you hear that Egyptian men don't get involved in childcare and housework because I know plenty of examples that prove otherwise. I am not the only woman here whose Egyptian husband does more than his fair share. Maybe some don't but I bet those are the same ones whose mothers ran up their backsides their whole lives and then they get married and expect their wives to pick up where their mothers left off.

I went back to work last week and I have been dreading the moment for months but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. My mother and aunty are sharing the childcare. The baby adores them both and that particular aunty was my childhood favourite and I know she's in safe hands (plus I am really fortunate not to have to spend money on childcare...600GBP being the monthly cost for a fulltime nursery position)

My new job is cool I am working for one of the Sunday Times top 25 UK companies and it's nice to have my brain challenged again. I feel lucky to have landed such a good job in these hard times. The company I'm with have a fantastic benefits package and I'm planning on being here for the long haul, inshallah. I never had a pension so i really need to sort one out.

I really admire working women who manage jobs and families at the same time. Nobody talks about it they all just get on with it but it is a big challenge and the days require so much organisation to make sure everything happens as planned. For me getting up at 5.45am each day, preparing lunches (me), walking the dog (sam), getting the baby ready ontime (me). I've only done it for a week but hats off to the women doing it every day because it takes military precision to get everything organised. I have spent my entire afternoon ironing a mount everest sized pile of clothes because I just didnt get the time during the week. I'm going to bed now and will read a book for an hour before my self imposed 10pm bedtime. Got to be done otherwise I won't be able to get up.

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tina m:
quote:

y a beach in winter?
its called romantic...just walking on the beach ..relaxing and then the hotel is all Victorian style, with hot tub in your room...hello Tina...just picture it [Razz] and thanks girls for the wishes....
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DG- glad work wasn't too bad. Hats off to you ir getting back into it, nice to feel like something ther than 'mum' again isn't it [Smile] I only do 16hr weeks, but it certainly helps keep me sane at times. Ft Childcare in my area is about £1k a month, so I don't think I'll be searching for full time work for a while.
I too have heard the horror stories of Egy men and babies- but as we speak I'm on here/watching tv, whilst Sam is in the bedroom trying to get zain back to sleep, MWAHAHAHAHA [Wink]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to know the job is going well DG. It is frightening when you hear the cost of child care!
Women who state that Egyptian men do nothing obviously have been with hopeless men lol! In the majority of cases I know the men do more than their fair share.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
Originally posted by tina m:
quote:

y a beach in winter?
its called romantic...just walking on the beach ..relaxing and then the hotel is all Victorian style, with hot tub in your room...hello Tina...just picture it [Razz] and thanks girls for the wishes....
soooooooo true at least yall will have a romantic time..nothin wrong with that... have a good time hun
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I was at the Red Sea only 10 days ago and on Saturday I was in Blackpool [Big Grin] I love the beach no matter what the time of the year... Not just romantic but also serene and peaceful [Big Grin]

Well done DG on getting your job... the joy of working is amazing eh, I love it. I have had 2 weeks off and have one to go (thanks revolution) and already I am bored senseless...

When the revolution did kick off I was looking for jobs back in England (you never know) and I was amazed to see how many jobs there are in my field. At least I know i always have a plan B.

Currently trying to summon the energy to take a hot bath before heading over to see my friends, finally. I haven't seen them for 14 months!!!

It will be a great day and a great evening, once I get out of bed and start the damn day.

Have a good day everyone... btw, if you partners can only highlight their love for you today then perhaps you should consider a divorce as love should be shown all year round [Big Grin]

Fricking hallmark days...

Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
on Saturday I was in Blackpool [Big Grin]

I demand a stick of rock, aniseed, and 'cock on a stick', please. [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
A 'cock on a stick' ... Isn't that a satay chicken? [Wink]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
The closest beach to me is southend, hmmm could there be a less romantic place?!

--------------------
Another one....

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I will be in Southend in March, I am hoping it will be around 90 degrees and the water will be bluer than me mam's eyes [Big Grin]
weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Don't forget the golden sand and fine dining. And as the sun sets, the musical sound of the boy racers. Bliss.

--------------------
Another one....

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching Eastenders and I'm so confused
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Why are you confused????
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for miffmiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cos i havent seen it since christmas
Posts: 1710 | From: we come in peace | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doodlebug
Member # 11649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doodlebug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
spending some quality time with my hubby ..our 5th wedding anniversary is tomorrow so we are heading to the beach for a romantic getaway for a couple of days [Razz] [Wink]
your next plane trip will be the USA right?

Congrats on the five years! It was four years for us this past December [Smile] Enjoy the beach!
Posts: 1808 | From: USA | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have never understood Eastenders!

I had a great night last watching oodles of trash... stuff on Ice, Blind Date kinda thingy and Britains fattest folk... my mate bought us a curry and some fizzy bubbly and we chatted until stupid 'o' clock.

As for Gavin and Stacey, I missed how they met so watching the first few episodes was great too...

Todays plan... not a right lot. This holiday is excellent.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chilling. Had a lovely day hanging out with my lady. Also took part in beer tasting earlier, Belgian beers, …...impressed is an understatement. Leffe Blonde ...6.6% alc is beyond awesome. Hoegaraaden is good, Leffe blonde is awesome. If by have access to it try it.

Weekend coming up, in the mood for some theatre but checked happenings and nothing good this weekend. I'm in the mood for something deep. It's not like it's the theatre capital of the world or anything and that's cool because when something good is showing it's appreciated. As for now, totally chilling, my wants that are on any dude's checklist are marked off:

Sex: got some already [Big Grin]
Food: ate already and some leftovers waiting [Big Grin]
Beer: Had some and lot more where that came from [Big Grin]

Chilling., and totally in a jovial mood. [Smile]

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Freezing my cobs off!!! I am staying with folk who rarly put the heating on!!! WTF!

Hoegarden in the UK is served in 2 pint glasses [Smile] It is a nice drink.

Tonight I have my last night with the family before I toddle of back up north to annoy Miffmiss [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hoegarden in the UK is served in 2 pint glasses

That must be huge. They serve it here in ½ pint and full pint and full pint is a huge ass glass.

Okay Germany has like several beers that are worldly popular, so does Ireland, Belgium and Holland too, what about the UK? What's a great English beer?

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Belgian beer rocks! (that's what they say [Wink] )
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
Hoegarden in the UK is served in 2 pint glasses

That must be huge. They serve it here in ½ pint and full pint and full pint is a huge ass glass.

Okay Germany has like several beers that are worldly popular, so does Ireland, Belgium and Holland too, what about the UK? What's a great English beer?

Newcastle Brown Ale [Wink]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@Desertgirl – I'd have to agree and I'm not just kissing ass either, which I'm known to do on many occasions [Big Grin] but yeah belgisch bier rocks [Big Grin]

@Dubai Girl – Thanks for the recommendation, never heard of it, but now I'll look for it [Smile]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I like our real ales. I love bitter, and I particulalry like a nice pint of Pedigree. I am going to a beer festival i March down in Sussex so I will give some feedback DG x2

Newqy Brown ale is also one of my faves. Can't beat a bit of mad dog [Big Grin]

Tom Woznick
Member # 18601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Woznick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is time to change the status quo. The record companies and websites like You Tube (owned by Google) and ITunes have been controlling artists and taking most of their money for too long. I need someone who is forward thinking and not afraid to change the entertainment world. I have a way to make a lot of money for you and several others and take the entertainment business back from the corporations. This will happen eventually anyway, so why shouldn't you help initiate this and be the one to profit from it. I am determined, are you?
We are new and are trying to do something really special. Now because you are already established we would value your advice, guidance, and contacts. Please base your opinion on the spirit of what I am trying to do rather than the current design or layout of the website. We were advised by a business owner to look for donations, sponsorships, partners, and investors. While these would be great, we are much more interested in your advice. At this point we are open to working with anyone at whatever level they are comfortable with to achieve success. Because of this, if you are interested, you would have a large impact on how the company is formed and where it goes. All of my ideas can be amended. There are some core principles that I would like to keep in tact but I am open to your suggestions.
It would be great if you or someone you know would help me get a sponsor or an investor or at least a web designer, but I do not expect this. My hope is that you get the spirit of what I am trying to do and if you don't mind mention us while you are out at events. We would be open to any sort of help from you all the way up to partnership. We have had to use some cheaper resources and our website will need improvements. I know you are extremely busy, so could you at least check out my website and give me your opinion.
Like Facebook brings together friends and family, snotu will bring together talented people, for example, like Arnel Pineda and Journey. Let's say there is a German band missing a singer, a songwriter, a guitarist, a drummer, a producer, etc and there happens to be one available in Japan. The German band signs up on Snotu and so does the person in Japan and once they find each other, music fans all over the world can download their music. Now let's say the person from Japan was also a model, this would be promoted too, and maybe a company in Brazil will hire them for a commercial. So maybe you have always wanted to write a book, now you can and you don't need to impress a publisher.
Do you or someone you know ever dreamed of becoming a star. Maybe you wanted to be a singer or model. Some people strive to be actors or maybe write a book. You could be a dancer or fashion designer. We promote sports and entrepreneurs.
As it grows there will be more diversity in music, politics, medical technologies, electronics, movies, books, etc. This website will promote anyone and everyone. If you like, you can check back in about 6 months to see the fresh new talents around the world.
www.snotu.com will promote talent worldwide. Eventually it will be a self promoting website like Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc. I believe one day this website will be very big. Of course, I do not expect anything from you, I know you are very busy, but any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, could you please suggest someone who you know who may be interested?
My website will do a lot of things. It will bring together, singers, songwriters, musicians, producers, directors, choreographers, dancers, movie makers, actors, authors, play writers, TV stars, actors, gamers, game designers, fashion designers, clothing manufacturers, models, customers, media, the general public, critics, athletes, pro, college, and high school coaches and scouts; etc.
We will promote athletes. We will allow stats, videos, and profiles and keep their contact information private. The idea is to get all semi pro, high school, college, and minor league athletes together on one site with the scouts from amateur and professional leagues worldwide. This will apply to all sports such as football, hockey, soccer, basketball, baseball, tennis, volleyball, track, etc. For example, a football player in a semi pro league in Minnesota may be contacted by a team in the Canadian Football League, Arena Football League, NFL, another semi pro league, Australian Football teams, college teams (to be a coach or player), etc. We will invite scouts from all of these leagues and other sports as well. So this player in Minnesota may end up playing basketball in China or tennis in Germany, or in a rock band in Mexico, or maybe even as a sports announcer in Poland. In addition to this each sports team will have their events online which will eliminate one of the problems many sports programs face. For example, football teams will video tape their games at one or two different angles. They use these for review but also need to make it available for their upcoming opponents and other teams in their conference. What usually happens is they will mail a copy of the game or deliver it by driving, once in the hands of the other team some issues may occur. Not everyone has the same types of video recorders or playback devices and the format it is saved in is not always compatible with other teams’ equipment. Here is where we come in, each team would upload their game to our server and it would be converted to a format that works with our player and anyone with an account (coaches, scouts, parents, athletes, fans, alumni, etc.) can download our player and watch it from several angles. This will be a great undertaking for sure, but we know it will become popular quickly.

It is going to be the first social networking site to bring together talent worldwide. It is called snotu.com. This was named this for the following 3 reasons.

First it is catchy; no one will forget the snot part and will make jokes about it (free advertising). This is similar to the goo in Google.

Secondly it is a statement. Every struggling singer, songwriter, musician, actor, model, author, entrepreneur, etc., has gone to an audition, producer, agency, talent competition, bank, etc., and was told we have only one spot available (one loan to give) and out of the many who tried out: “It's not you” that was chosen. We are sorry, you are talented, but we have only so many slots available.

Lastly it is an acronym: Social Network Of Talent Undiscovered.

My brother was a cartoonist and a writer and really good but like many famous painters, he died poor. If only there was someone to promote him. This gives me so much motivation and I will succeed no matter what it takes.

The talent will not have to be subjected to a panel of so called expert judges as it narrows down the amount of people to 12 and then only one country can vote to keep an individual in the competition. As the contestants get eliminated it becomes a contest of how many teenage girls find a guy cute or how many men vote for the best looking women, it rarely comes down to the most talented. This is shown by the 9 seasons of American Idol, there is only Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood that have major success. Look at the way all of the competitions go, the got talent shows, next top model, last comic standing, next food network star, dancing shows, etc., they always have judges who cut down the number of contestants before anyone else has a say and the modeling and cooking shows never have anyone but judges decide. Now imagine every person who tries out is promoted, instead of judges, people from one country, people with a specific cell phone carrier; the world is their stage. If 100 thousand sign up they are all promoted and not just solo artists who are attractive, 16 to 28, and are singers. I will relentlessly promote each and every talent.

We need a little help in the beginning. Any investment or donation will be appreciated. Just think if you could have been an early investor with American Idol.

Another cool feature of this website will be the community or social network aspect. Here is what I mean:

Let's say you are singer but can not read, write, play, or produce music. This website will bring together singers, songwriters, musicians, directors, and producers. Now consider these people coming from different backgrounds, for example: A group could be developed with a singer from Canada, a songwriter from Jamaica, a lead guitarist from France, another guitarist from The Philippines, a drummer from Africa, a pianist from Mexico, a music producer from Portugal, a video director from the US, a choreographer from India, a fashion designer from Paris, some dancers from Hawaii and Peru, a rap singer from Poland, and a horn player from the UK. Imagine the music from such a group of people. Just think of all the new types of music that would come from this. Now apply this same thought of bringing together talent worldwide into other industries. There would be great stories created, movies and TV shows that would be new and unique, clothing and fashion, jewelry, sports, entrepreneurs, businesses, medical technologies, IT, electronic technologies, computers, and a whole lot more. Now imagine all of the researchers around the world coming together to cure some of the most challenging medical issues, economic issues, environmental issues, political concerns, etc. and much more, the possibilities are endless.

I have a business that can be started by anyone with no investment needed. This will include a website to promote your business. The website will have 100 MB space, 10 emails, domain name, web hosting, support and more. You can sell anything or it can be a personal website. There is no company offering all of this for so little. This will cover all of your advertising and will allow you to sell products if you wish.

Thank you for all of your time and consideration in this matter;

Tom Woznick
CEO Snotu
Bringing the world together one talent at a time.

Education:

I have an idea for affordable education. You could create several online schools for all levels of education. Teachers could then stay home making it easier for them. This will save a lot of money because you will not need a building, no rent or appreciation, no security, no books, no insurance, no utilities, etc. This could also have an open forum where students can talk to each other, tutors, teachers, people in the community, business owners, librarians, parents, etc. and students could study together. Because this would be online the expenses would be a lot less, therefore the fees could be a lot less, making it available to many more students. Once my business is profitable, I plan to help by supplying computers and other materials on a regular basis.

Posts: 6 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Going across town for brunch (seafood). Been saying that past hour. Procrastination sucks.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Chilling. Waiting for my oysters [Big Grin] and pint of beer [Big Grin] . Actually happy to be back online, free wi-fi went down, and now using hotel wi-fi, all good, just had to find a seat that was close to the hotel’s lobby entrance. I got like an hour before my lady picks me up. Ummmm I have no idea what else I was going to write, BUT this post qualifies as ’what are u doing now”
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is back in the real world after a wonderful weekend of hiding away in another state. Was a much needed break from reality... but back in the midst of it i am..... wish immigration would return my call to let me know if they will keep me informed on the process of removing him, gotta know where to send the final papers for the final hearing on divorce

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
waiting for Eastenders to finish downloading while listening to DH splitting lib seeds. [Razz]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my second coffee checking ES, FB and emails before scooting up to Dahab with mi amiga for the day.
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Coughing up paint balls. I got a fab new paint sprayer to help me decorate the hotel but it wasnt until I had finished the second coat and came out of the room I realised that my teeth felt gritty. When I looked in the mirror my teeth were covered in paint, so was my tounge, my tonsils my nose etc. I then proceeded to cough up paint for the rest of the night. Guess what Billy came home with last night, nose and mouth covers. Talk about shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
hahahaha... excellent. Cheap way to whiten yer teeth though!

I remember a friend of mine went paintballing and got shot in the teeth, he had bleue teeth for days [Smile]

I am currently trying to get the energy to go make the dinner and start clearing the remnants of the weekends weather... sand and wind!!! Pah.

I hate rugby so I won't be going to the bar today, the game bores me so I will stay home and do some work and plan my itinerary for T'England [Big Grin]

BTW MM, somebody told that up your way is famous for doing the largest naan breads in Europe... how people know this is beyond me but I thought you might like this lil fact.

miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Ha ha yep biggest naans and biggest boobs. What a way to be famous hey ha ha. Also most curry houses per sq mile.

I got a paint balling session bought for my birthday and still not cashed it in. After the past two days I don't think I ever wanna see paint ever again. Well im knackered now so bath and pj night I think. Billy can deal with the customers

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My town used to be known for the highest infant mortality rate per capita, most obese adults and the most heart attacks in unemployed people... not so sure now, don't really care as none of them apply to me and I no longer live there lol.

I must have some northern blood in me [Big Grin]

I am having a pj night, pj and cuppa tea night! I am looking forward to staying with you again, Billy is ace at making the tea everso often [Big Grin]

I am going paint shopping on Monday so no doubt by Wednesday I will empathise with you all the more.

Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last minute law revision........ shittttttttttttttttt!!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miffmiss
Member # 14978

Member Rated:
Get working super. Are you coming to visit me with CF when she's up next.

He is very well trained ain't he. I like the way that he doesn't realise he's whipped ha ha

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com