EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 37)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ayisha:
Yayy Micky's building us all a villa at the seaside! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy with your money...lol
dont forget you are going to work in my restaurant too [Razz] '''now i i have to do is convince Exiiled to come help me open it and cook with me [Wink]

Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
going insane!
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Supercalafragalistic:
going insane!

for heavens sake why? [Frown]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its 11am...daughter still fast asleep...want to go to Venice Beach but too scared of Miss Grumpy if I wake her. She's still on Aus time I think!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
Its 11am...daughter still fast asleep...want to go to Venice Beach but too scared of Miss Grumpy if I wake her. She's still on Aus time I think!

hope you have a great time...i need your calif. number if you have one [Big Grin]
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Can you build a pool too please?? I don't like the sand! I only need a little one... can't swim that far [Big Grin]
Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sponge:
quote:

Can you build a pool too please?? I don't like the sand! I only need a little one... can't swim that far [Big Grin]
you got it...a baby pool will be added [Big Grin] [Razz]
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chef Mick:
quote:
going insane!

because I still live with my mother dear........ need I say more [Razz]
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
going insane!

because I still live with my mother dear........ need I say more [Razz]
[Big Grin] my mom still lives with hubby and i also...do know what ya mean
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My mum and dad have offered me a room at theirs if I need one when I sell my house [Eek!] ... oooh, I just can't imagine that again!! [Eek!]
Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My mum and dad have offered me a room at theirs if I need one when I sell my house [Eek!] ... oooh, I just can't imagine that again!! [Eek!]

At least you won't be homeless [Frown]

Thank god you have them to fall back on [Wink]

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by marydot:
[QUOTE]At least you won't be homeless [Frown]

Thank god you have them to fall back on [Wink]

Ooh you made me feel bad now!! [Frown] Yes you're right, they are lovely... but I do think we'd drive each other mad [Big Grin]
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure my mum has OCD...she cant manage me for more than 3 days- reckons I only have to walk in a room and its a mess....she had a rug with perfectly splayed tassles that in the end Id have to walk around so as not to disturb! I once offered to look after her when she got old - the look on her face was like Id asked her to eat hot coals! Still at 77 she puts me to shame on how much she still does and achieves in her village.
Can I help with the villa? Ill do you amazing stained glass windows!

Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
12.47pm and kiddie still asleep! Cancelling day trip. [Frown] ... looks like I will do school work with her now. Will send u phone number soon Micky when I organise one.
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Glassflower:
I am sure my mum has OCD...she cant manage me for more than 3 days- reckons I only have to walk in a room and its a mess....she had a rug with perfectly splayed tassles that in the end Id have to walk around so as not to disturb! I once offered to look after her when she got old - the look on her face was like Id asked her to eat hot coals! Still at 77 she puts me to shame on how much she still does and achieves in her village.
Can I help with the villa? Ill do you amazing stained glass windows!

stained glass windows you say? deal [Wink]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good morning, yes I have successfully fixed my hours and awoke in the A.M, the shangwu, pagi!

RE: ground floor apartment. They're not all that, well ok some are but Egypt unlike any other country sets the highest premium on ground floor apartments. Give me a top floor apartment with roof any day.

RE: Seaside villa. El-Quseir or any location on Egypt's eastern coast is cool. Saudi Arabia shields you from potentially devastating Tsunamis. Hey if Indonesia and Japan taught us anything – it's pick your spots carefully when it comes to the coast.

Now, simply waiting for sunrise (7am) so I can go down for a swim.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
so you will come cook with me? [Razz] you could be the guest Chef on occasion !!!!!
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Can I just be chief food taster?! [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
quote:
Can I just be chief food taster?! [Razz]

it will cost ya [Big Grin]
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we have maid service
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so you will come cook with me? [Razz] you could be the guest Chef on occasion !!!!!

@Micky If you ever have a Thai night, I'll cook some authentically delicious dishes. [Big Grin] I also specialize in BBQ seafood. [Razz] Ok I need to chill because I'm making myself hungry [Big Grin]
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Thai night it is and all the BBQ seafood you want...and @ Adelly its a restaurant not a flat [Big Grin] [Wink]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Currently sat in a taxi with the most amount of crap hanging from the ceiling... A monkey, tissues, 2 magic trees and a hook!!! Not so bad but all the windows have black blinds!!! And that is what I am doing RIGHT now lol...
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worked out that as I now have a fully functioning dongle and the weather is ace, I can move my office outside. Way [Cool] Lunch on the beach too - aint too shabby. Could do without the grockels but you can't have it all [Smile]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planning for the weekend [Big Grin]
Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Procrastinating... It's what I do best [Smile]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Ramadan is less than 4 months away. Have to make up several days from the last one due to travel. Planned today to be a makeup day but will try again tomorrow.

Now watching the Yankees/Toronto game. Feel really spoiled as most Yankee games are televised on Astro. Usually I'd watch 'em on laptop, streaming, nothing like TV though. Don't think will watch the rest of the game, going out soon.

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing in Mogamma. It is still consistently inconsistent... Never known such a disorganised place. I am lucky, my passport is in my ass pocket but my friend... Well! They lost his!!!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Sat outside Libyan embassy...
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Had rough day yesterday, but much better today.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been to pick up my car. It's been making a funny noise [Confused] . They said they can't find owt up with it. Noooo charge - flipping heck! Do feel a twit but a happy one, all the same [Smile]
Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by adelly:
Had rough day yesterday, but much better today.

Good to hear [Smile]
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the Copa del Ray Clasico.
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Just saw and heard on Spain tv that the guy holding the Copa on his arms dropped it to the floor,got damaged and had to be sent for repair.
[Big Grin]

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sashyra8:
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Just saw and heard on Spain tv that the guy holding the Copa on his arms dropped it to the floor,got damaged and had to be sent for repair.
[Big Grin]

Sergio Ramos dropped it to the floor and it nearly got crushed
under the bus wheels.

Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's because they don't deserve it..2 more games in the UEFA champions will prove my point..

Look at the idiots here [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Dropping the trophy, golden moment!

Aston villa Manager is in hospital... it is really not our season!

Been back to Tahrir again today, it is filling up again. Nothing much to report though, all quite calm and sedate.

marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Waiting for 7abibi to drive over..

Smoking the staf tonight at home [Big Grin]

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Rough day today... at least I have four days off to wallow [Confused]

Cmon silver lining... show yourself!!

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
quote:

What does it mean? I'm confused. Am I being thick?
Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
quote:

It's a euphemism for oral sex [Wink]
Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Reeeeeeaally? MD you saucy minx...

Nah, you're yanking my chain DG. That's naughty. At least I think you are... Maybe I've led a very sheltered life [Confused]

weirdkitty
Member # 15365

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for weirdkitty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol!

Sam has gone to bed early so I have full control of the remote! Desperate housewives time me thinks [Smile]

--------------------
Another one....

Posts: 2573 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dubai Girl:
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
quote:

It's a euphemism for oral sex [Wink]
Omg it a shisha hookah pipe .. you are all nuts haha [Wink]
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Course it is, Marydot. Course it is [Wink]

Only kidding. I'm pleased for you MD. You sound very happy [Smile]

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im trying to cool off. i worked a double shift today and was too tired to cook dinner so i took aleya to sonic. i wanted only a order of fried peppers and she her chicken poppers. then some jerk felt like screaming some sexual obscenity at me as we drove past the drive in lane. i am living in some hillbilly azaz town and i guess he never dealt with a philly chick cuz the look on his face when i slammed on my brakes and got out the car with a set of brass knuckles on was priceless....but i had an 8 yr old in my car and wasnt trying to get arrested in front of her for splitting his neck open, so i said a few things to him, had the whole restaruant laughing at him and left.

what a loser...an old azz man got saved by the presence of an 8 yr old little girl.

i hate people, i really do, and today wasnt the day to mess with me.

at work, i was cornered in the hallway by the mail room clerk, he grabbed my hand and kissed it telling me i make him have 'personal effects' on him. my boss went and cussed him out and know i feel really uncomfortable. my boss is a jersey guy so i can only imagine wtf he said to him. i just really had enough of people, especially men, today.

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Morning... well only just.

Can't shake this headache. Nearly three days now. Need something happy to happen this weekend or I'll implode I think.

Hope all you UK lot are enjoying the sunshine... will it last the four days though?! [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Had a morning of spring cleaning and listening to music to drown out my pikey neighbour screaming and shouting like a 2 bit fish wife!!! Seriously, I have already asked her to be quiet once today! She can rant at high volume for hours... I am impressed by her efforts but I lived with her I would boil her head!!!

Been to the shop to stock up on food, doors locked and I am in for 2 days focusing and catching up on all my paperwork and then I can continue to help my friend work on the ME side of his business [Smile]

I LOVE how I have UK friends who do business here and pop over to see me quite often. Lush.

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Had a morning of spring cleaning

quote:
Been to the shop to stock up on food, doors locked and I am in for 2 days focusing and catching up on all my paperwork

I wish I had your motivation and organisation! Well, I can organise, I just can't go through with the plans cos I put stuff off too much. Always something better to do, like catch up on TV [Big Grin] [Razz]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Had a morning of spring cleaning

quote:
Been to the shop to stock up on food, doors locked and I am in for 2 days focusing and catching up on all my paperwork

I wish I had your motivation and organisation! Well, I can organise, I just can't go through with the plans cos I put stuff off too much. Always something better to do, like catch up on TV [Big Grin] [Razz]

I am solar powered [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com