EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol@ferret. B4 i got my car. I had one follow behind me while i was walking for at least half km leaning out window. I had one last week rd 9 follow me from bank. When i went to kiosk he followed me and offered pay 4 my phone card. I had go nail place ditch him. Lmfao
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been followed too, I just turn around and walk the other way, they soon bugger off! Makes me laugh how they think they are inconspicuous though... spot em a mile off lol

Well, Mamma Ferret is back, I have just been to her place without her knowing as a nice suprise to greet her... yeah, I got there and caused a flood lol. She got back and I was drying her carpets over the balcony. WELCOME HOME [Wink]

So now I will try to sleep... I have that feeling in my legs that means I am in for a good nights sleep as I have been out walking today for a good 90 mins and they are aching [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched Catfish. Don't know whether it was the fly on the wall it was cracked up to be, but it was ok... I think... A bit unsettling/sad though.

The world wide web is a weird place. Off to Bedfordshire - hopefully dream of a simpler time...

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the Yankees getting their butts kicked, and eating leftover cioppino with orange juice.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Off to Bedfordshire -

Hobbit [Razz]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I THOUGHT I would get a good kip!

I lay awake for ages, I even read a Chat Magazine which usually bored me to death and I sleep but nah!!!

It is warm today eh??? I can see my pool days rising [Big Grin]

Right, off to look at flights to get my brother's ass out here for the first time, SO excited at the thought of he and I painting Cairo red [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia*
Member # 10593

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by adelly:

Lol@ferret. B4 i got my car. I had one follow behind me while i was walking for at least half km leaning out window. I had one last week rd 9 follow me from bank. When i went to kiosk he followed me and offered pay 4 my phone card. I had go nail place ditch him. Lmfao

I usually yell at them and take a good kick at the car. Works every time.
Posts: 3587 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao@dalia. Have to try that one.
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Spent a nice afternoon tanning in Starbucks... I am nice and chilled out now.

My evening ahead consists of me, my sofa, lots of nibbles and a chick flick [Smile] Cba to go out to play!

adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Stupid woman from mogamma called and said she forgot to take passport copy. I raced there and just missed her. I found an officer who spoke good english. He apologized and took it. He said when i come back in 10 days, if i have any trouble go to him. Hopefully thats done. 3 trips there in 24 hours wtf?
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Lucky she rang... I have never heard Mogamma chasing folk before!

The guys there are good, I went to see the Commissioner the visa before last over an issue I had in the airport and he looked after me [Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking I really need to go to my bed. The Scottish election results programme is on and it brings back memories of my dad who would've been in his element!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only went to vote on the voting reform thingy (voting on voting - this is new - I like it). At the last minute I found out I was also voting for the mayor and the local council.

Eenie meenie minie mo... I don't ruddy well know [Confused]

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hard to keep up with it all Monkey...that was a bit tricky to chuck in a couple of other elections...what was the voting on the vote?
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
AV voting always looks like Aston villa voting to me [Wink]

I had a dream that I was on a KLM flight and they offered me Ł150 sterling to do their shredding during their flight! WTF!

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
They want to change the voting system.

I had a dream about my cat, opened my eyes and she fricking bit me [Frown] Not proper biting, just kind of holding your hand - let you know it's breakfast time but... I like to be woken up gently - nice cup off coffee.

Cats need opposable thumbs.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just woke up from a dream where there was a nuclear accident on a beauty spot near where I live in Tas and my hearthob from when I was 19 turned up from London and was advising it all be incased in concrete...we had just watched superman tho!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will turn off the pc and go get ready to meet 7abibi.I just popped into ES to see what was happening lol.

I have not seen him all week, due to us both working silly hours!!!

Happy weekend everyone [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Watching a big, BIG storm. Get in [Smile]
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey:
Cats need opposable thumbs.

Monkey, have you seen the new add for Cravendale?! Ooh it absolutely cracks me up!!!

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Monkey “big storm” - nature? Real storm – if so I love 'em. Complain about 'em all the time but love me some hurricane/typhoon/or whatever! [Big Grin] ahahaha

----------------------

Listening to Amy Whinehouse. 75% Finished making my dinner - @5am [Big Grin] – crab meat (real – well I hope it's real [Roll Eyes] ) cooked that, added diced onions, tomatoes, all is left is to wait until it's cold enough to add mayo, with some toasted bread → crab meat sandwhich - yummy!

Basically chilling.

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also chilling big time..cant wait till i am finished my shift saturday , cause this girl is off for 3 whole days...happy mothers day to me [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
My facebook is swamped with stories of thunderstorms etc... ah man I used to love them. I have a lovely memory of sitting on my doorstep during a storm with a dude who rocked my world [Big Grin] Very happy memory [Big Grin]

I have just made a cheese and potato pie for dinner tomorrow, it is late but I already know I have the wide awakes so I may as well be constructive.

Memoirs of a Geisha is on TV, I love this film and I adored the book. All round a pretty damn fine evening.

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@Micky have a wonderful 3 day break and happy pre- mother's day. [Smile] You deserve it. I love good news.

@Cheeky – You're a sun chick! Living in Egypt I awoke at 4pm (mostly). Egypt has the most amazing nighttime [Smile] I used to the love 6pm-until maqrib(sundown) and everything afterwards. Beautiful and romantic.

Memoirs of a Ghesia was so awesome. A 10/10 movie. If you get the chance download “Game of Thrones” It's excellent, critics raved about it, it's a series based on novels. You'll love it. The season just started (episode 3).

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cheese and tattie pie! Simple fare but delicious [Smile]

Back to dreams I had a strange one about an ex friend [Confused] (does that mean she'll get in touch?)

Enjoyed my Indian tonight (not the table lol)

Thinking an early night is in order.

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Sponge, I love that ad. Imagine, breakfast in bed every morning... Oh right, it's cat's - ah, I get it now. More like trip wires at the top of the stairs, ah the snooty buggers [Smile]

Real storm - thought it was going to be a good one but it kind of fizzled out [Frown] We used to have some humdingers down here when I was a kid. I remember the skies turning a bruised green and hailstones the sizes of cherries. And hanging on to the railings and letting the wind take our legs - ah, good stuff. I think this was the one where Michael Fish said "Hurricaine? What hurricaine?" Mwahahaha.

Memoirs of a Gheisha was ace. I loved that book - it was so visual. They did a good job on the film though. Did Speilberg do it? He was talking about it at one point.

Y@H - I've found that in the past. Had a weird one about my friend moving to a house two doors up - saw it clear as crystal. And she did, spooky. Had another that she was moving again. And she did. Spookier. Had one that we were all riding on the top of a camper van and it flipped over. That never happened, BTW.

Does anyone get that dream about driving to a place, over and over, and it seems so familiar, but it's nowhere you've been in real life? I've been getting it quite a bit. Annoying. It looks like a nice place!

What would Freud say [Confused] Nah, I don't want to know.

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Exiiled:
@Micky have a wonderful 3 day break and happy pre- mother's day. [Smile] You deserve it. I love good news.

@Cheeky – You're a sun chick! Living in Egypt I awoke at 4pm (mostly). Egypt has the most amazing nighttime [Smile] I used to the love 6pm-until maqrib(sundown) and everything afterwards. Beautiful and romantic.

Memoirs of a Ghesia was so awesome. A 10/10 movie. If you get the chance download “Game of Thrones” It's excellent, critics raved about it, it's a series based on novels. You'll love it. The season just started (episode 3).

thank you " A"..xx [Wink]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I am a sun chick, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate a good storm [Big Grin]

I love dream psychology, I enjoyed studying Freud and Jung... I feel however we would disturb them!

I will look at what you suggested Exiiled, I am always open to watching new things.

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want some proper sun!!

Please let next weekend be a sunny one and give me at least two hot hours to sit in the back garden [Smile]

Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marydot
Member # 15932

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marydot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is plenty of sunshine here [Smile]

I just got home [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/marydotapple

Posts: 1048 | From: If you are given a blessing you may be envied | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Wifey got a new hairstyle → and I hate it. Maybe have to get used to it. But I've been good so far at concealing my distaste. Will now go to a new cafe that they opened near our home, it's a Hainian place, open air, very nice, and during days they have open air cooling.
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
The cafes belonged to Premiere League crowd. Very enthusiastic fans. Personally waiting for the Yankee game to begin.

Happy Mother's Day!

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
And again... more rain. [Mad] [Frown]
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Two things annoying me right now:

1.)Neighbor at 5am in morning doing something loud upstairs.

2.)Dryer! Just heard it spin. What kind of dryer spins 5 hours later! My wife put the clothes in before I put her to bed, around midnight! I turned the wall socket switch off. I bet this has something to do with higher electricity bills.

Ok, person upstairs stopped banging.

Chilling once again [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
I feel like Special ED – I got it made! [Big Grin] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lp6mR-TD9w

Waiting for my chick to return from the curry house. Awaiting malay indian pancakes called tosai with the works (dhal sauce, etc). Want to go to bed too, it's like 9am now. Not complainging - love it. I'm in this cycle now where i am waking up later and later. I don't care I let my hours flow like that. You know the hairstyle thing, it's different, it's too neat, to straight, i don't like style wise, but it's a turn on in a way. [Big Grin]

Anyway - tisbahualakhair

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Watching Jackass 2... it does make me laugh and Johnny Knoxville is HOT.

I have an afternoon of chilling too, my only plan today is I have to go the airport of a Duty Free run [Big Grin]

The weather is very nice today, I have a lovely cool breeze running through my apartment; a nice day to have nothing at all to do [Big Grin]

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Three consecutive days without rain. While good news for most places. This is not so good for tropical areas as consistent rain is vital to cooling this climate, and it's been hot lately. Oh well more business for the slurpee folk.

Going now to Ace Hardware, damn bathroom light (MB) has a unique one, tried several places with no luck. And apparently I need to get on top of it. [Big Grin]

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Done some veg shopping, cooked a curry... and now time for my afternoon nap before pottering around doing boring housework!

Listening to TK radio to catch up and keep up to date on music.

Tonights plans, DVD and a very long hot bath! I ache.

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Ahhhhh soooo tired. 12hr day out of the house today and then more work.

Got an observation at work for my qualification and I haven't even got the paperwork done yet [Confused]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyy day today.sunbathed , working on my 2011 tan , then made ranch burgers on the grill
awesome lazy day [Cool]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Mine was a little too lazy. Didn't wake up til - 3.30pm - 14 hours sleep [Confused] Still feel groggy.

Off crabbing tomorrow [Smile]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Enjoying my new job [Smile]
adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Mabrouk on new job
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Cheers adelly! All is going well so far!
Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
@Cheeky – hope your achy body feels better. Maybe a visit to the spa for a full body massage is in order. Also did you download Game of thrones episode 1 yet or not? I'm telling you - you'll love it!

@Micky – love reading the word “lazy” when you post as I know you work very hard. Hope your suntan builds nicely. [Smile] You know you're bad for mentioning ranch burgers.

@Monkey – I believe you had what's called a “sleep hangover” [Big Grin] – your body is simply not used to such sleep indulgence. And crabbing as in crabs? as in edible sea creatures (okay some are mud creatures) or is it some english term for something else – as you clever brits have a knack for concocting? If crabbing as I know it to be - then - wow. That is awesome, have a great time. I love crabs, can't emphasize it enough. I go to great lengths to procure crabs. I love 'em cooked all styles baltimore – seattle – fatty crab malaysia style (spicy, chilli) I love crabs so much, got a few yesterday morning, froze 'em, and will probably cook two in a little while. Again have a wonderful time. [Smile]

@YAH – Congrats on the new job. [Smile]

Totally chilling. Yankee game started 15 minutes ago, will tune in to that.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Yes, the walking sideways kind [Smile] Have my nice new collapsible pot to put through its paces. Kind of worried what happens if I do get one though... They're fiesty buggers and I rather like my fingers. Kind of attached to them : We've got some ace mussel beds so I'll come home with something, one way or another.

Congrats on the job youngster [Smile]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Off to the Spring Fest now with hubby and our two younger children - this will be already our THIRD time!!! [Big Grin]

http://www.stuttgarter-fruehlingsfest.de/index.php?id=326

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Exiiled... I will DL as soon as I have cleared some space on my laptop [Smile]

I just had a long soak in a hot bath and feel a million times better. I would never resort to a massage, especially here! Have you met pervy E7?

Crabbing, oh I hate that lol... aside from it boring the crap outta me the kids freak me out when they learn over the edge! I go crabbing every year and dread it!

Just off to learn to how to recycle my old jewellery and learn how to design and make my own. Should be a fun day.

One of the lessons we have to go to the Khan, it will be interesting to go with a group of Egyptian ladies so they can see how western lasses are spoken to.... I am positive they don't believe me lol.

Nice one YAH... I hope you really enjoy it. Remember, anyone who truely loves their job never has to work again [Big Grin]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Weather's duff. Bummer [Frown]
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
'Remember, anyone who truely loves their job never has to work again '
I love some of your saying CF...thats one I need to remember!

This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com