EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Share Your Egyptian Experiences/Love & Marriage chat » What are you doing Now (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   
Author Topic: What are you doing Now
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant swim for free not swim for me!!! Seriously, I need to focus.

As it happens I am off to a club next Thursday... ISA it won't be zahma as kids will be in school [Big Grin]

Exiiled, I just don't like people who click their fingers and speak to staff like they are shite. I don't care where they are from or how much cash they have. and I have to state I know a lot of expats who fall in to that category.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy to spot nouveaus, they treat people like scum just because they have acquired bit of cash.

One time I was having a spot of lunch in the restaurant at the club I go to, and a party of women and kids came in. I noticed that one of the girls had been in a class I had taught at a summer school in 6th Oct the year before. She saw me, and after they had finished eating, she and her mother came over to me. Mother said "X wanted to come over and say hello" so we exchanged Hellos. Mother gave me what I call the Windsor Bitch look (for reasons relating to an old school of mine - put a slight sneer on your face and look the other person up and down slowly a few times like you don't know where they've been) and said "You are a member here?" "Yes, of course", I said. "Oh" she said. "You don't teach anymore then?" By then, the joining fee was more than double what I had paid and she knew I was single - must have stuck in her craw that a mere teacher earning a mere 50LE an hour was a member of her precious club. Never would have occurred to her that I was working for reasons not related to money!

I do find the attitude of some expats earning salaries which are probably middle management level in the UK suddenly think they are living in some Sub-Colonial Last Days of the Raj life referring to grown men as 'the boys' and saying you have to treat the staff like sh*t else they take advantage. So they might, because they need edjumacatin as well, no excuse though.

Saw a convo on Facebook a few weeks ago between some Egyptian women - "now we have the revolution, we are all equal except the Zebba and they will never be equal" well sorry lady, but the zebba are some of the most important people in this fair land! Imagine what a state we would be in if they didn't come round in their lorries every day or so taking the garbage!

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shanta Gdeeda:
Sub-Colonial Last Days of the Raj

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh haha slightly amusing story (for me anyway!)

An Egyptian friend of mine who is very respectable 'middle class' - they live round my way and own their own apartment - has got a mean husband who flashes his (borrowed on credit card) cash around his friends and acquaintances, but won't give her any at all (but making it impossible for her to work - for reasons I won't share!).

Anyway, she wanted to go somewhere and he took the car and wouldn't let her have it. So she said to me very proudly: "I remembered what you told me about the microbus and the sign you make for Giza and after he went to work, I stood outside and got on a microbus. They were very helpful and friendly to me and explained what I had to do and how to make it stop, and another lady on the bus said to me 'Excuse me for asking but why are you using a microbus' and she replied "because I have no money and I must go to Giza so what choice do I have'".

Needless to say her husband was furious. "Why did you do that - they are for people with no money" so she told him "Well I have no money, and this transport the government provides for those with no money". (Don't ask me how microbuses are funded - I do know they need licences and are regulated and monitored but that's all I know).

Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Brit Club in Abu Dhabi was full of vacuous women with nothing more to do than stand chatting very loudly in full makeup and pefect hair about their latest charity event or their next tennis game. That was when they were not shrieking across the pool at Tarquin who was half killing his sister!
There was one couple, the husband worked with my ex and his wife was the daughter of a retired colonel. Apparently they could never afford trips back to UK because they didn't have two pennies to rub together as they were too busy 'keeping up with the Jones's. They were also banned from the club because one of their kids nearly drowned twice while they were drinking sundowners out of sight of the swimming pool [Eek!]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohh good for her shanta!! Thats a middle finger in hubby's face for her lol. [Big Grin]

ok, stepping away from ES now, closing ES tab NOW.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had a mini heart attack... my laptop has changed the time forward 1 hour and for that brief moment I was actually bewildered!

Money cannot buy class. Simple as that [Big Grin]

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Mine did that too! I thought my loss of time to the internet black hole was even worse than normal for a moment!
Problem is everytime it resyncs with an internet time server it will change it again unless you take DST off.

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not going ahead an hour now are you?? Didn't they decide not to??
Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
I have just unchecked my daylight saving option to save it changing again the end of September.

Yeah Sponge, happily we are keeping the 1hr gap... much better for me.

My Mum is flying in next week, it's a pain in the ass having to keep re-arranging things!

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sponge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, better for me too... means I don't have to get up extra early if I want to ring Egypt in a morning
[Smile]

Hope you and your mum have a great time [Big Grin]

Posts: 171 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh man alive and my Blackberry.. which oddly only let me change it to 12 or 2 am!!!

I love my BB but it does have strange glitches!

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sponge:
Yeah, better for me too... means I don't have to get up extra early if I want to ring Egypt in a morning
[Smile]

Hope you and your mum have a great time [Big Grin]

Oh Sponge... she lives here too. She is on her holidays at the minute. which reminds me I must go round and raid her fridge before she gets back lol... [Big Grin] That's what mom's are for!

Sponge, she also reads ES so I have to say nice things about her [Wink]

And yes, communication is better with a shorter time span. And it makes watching footy better too as you don't have to wait for so long for kick off... AND I don't lose my hours sleep [Big Grin]

Dubai Girl
Member # 15488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dubai Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found some of the attitudes of the Gulf Arabs a bit hard to handle at times. Often times you would see them pull up in their hummers outside a shop and beep the horn because they coudln't be arsed to get out/it was too hot for them, and the shop assistant would come running outside, take their order, go back in get whatever and fetch it back, then if it was a car full of young men you would often see drink cartons being thrown out of the window onto the pavement before they pull away. I witnessed this loads of times and also the rude way in which they would take to people they considered beneath them.Anyone who has been anywhere in the Gulf will know that in just about all of those countries (with the exception of Bahrain) you will find the people working in shops, petrol stations, driving taxis are Fillipinos, Pakistanis or Indians, and also Egyptians working in fast food restaurants. I say excluding Bahrain cos actually you will find Bahraini taxi drivers, but in somewhere like UAE, never in a million years would you see a local doing this job. A lot of these local families have maids who are often you fillipina or Ethiopian girls and I saw some of them being treated like crap and it used to make me so mad.

I think I've mentioned it on here before but I moved to Dubai because of a job and I was working for a well known publisher and the particular publication I worked on was an online business news portal. I used to manage the jobs section, which started with me selling advertising space to anyone who wanted to advertise their job and I would manage the whole process. I used to have to get the creative (job description) from the client then give it to our production team and one of the first jobs i ever handled was for a local Arab company. I still remember to this day what the advert said. " Wanted female marketing assistant with 2 years experience, to apply you must be attractive, under 30 and with a pleasant personality, no applications from indians please"!!!!!

The first thing I did when I got the advert was go to my boss and say look what they sent me!!! I can't print this!!! I had only been in Dubai about a fortnight and I was coming from Politically Correct England, where a recruiter most definitely was not allowed to state gender, age, nationality, or any other kind of personal preference on a job ad or they'd get in trouble. Well there is no such thing as PC in the Middle East. That was just the start, when i started apartment hunting, the amount of ads for apartments where they would only want a filipona, ot they only wanted westerners yadda yadda yadda was shocking! There is also a massive difference in salary depending on your nationality

Sorry to go a bit off topic but I just was reminded about that. I have also witnesed rude brits talking to the people serving them as if they are idiots and this also makes me angry, but i definitely think the gulf arabs are the worst, these are the people who rely on an influx of migrant workers to keep their country running smoothly because they either dont have the skills or ability to do it themselves and with the jobs like taxi drivers, shop assistants they deem themselves too good to do these jobs. Especially Saudis!!!! That's what I love about the UK we can do any job and don't have to rely on the exploitment of others (although I know it does happen, I watch UK border force [Big Grin] )

Posts: 500 | From: United Arab Emirates | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Job adverts here request pictures too... as a Business Manager in the UK you can imagine how difficult it was for me to break my UK PC regime. Saying that the UK does go OTT!

I just do not like anybody who thinks they are better than I am... sure you may have more cash in your pocket but you are still a grade a dick with no personality and your family are all rude and stupid [Big Grin] I had one expat try to look down on me here as they earn £100k ++ ... I just pointed out he was sitting with me not the other way round and that he was free to eff off whenever suited!!!

We are all equal, just some are more equal than others!

Anyway, cannot wear my dress for the wedding as we are getting in a taxi to Ma'adi and it is a little too short for my comfort zone on a Friday in Cairo. I wear shorter shorts when going to the Hash but for some reason a dress seems and feels a little no no!

So, I am slumming it like a commoner (Kate is a commoner too [Smile] ) and I will be in dossing clothes [Big Grin] Hey, it's the thought that counte, I can save the dress for the Queen's birthday ball [Big Grin]

Finally, I would like to thank all the folk who didn't know the clocks weren't changing (only been in discussion for 6 months) and called, text and BBM me this morning to tell me I was late! So I still lost my hours sleep!

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Going bowling.
Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watched the lovely 'Balcony Appearance'... [Cool] The Queen seemed as she was 'not amused' though. [Confused]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:
Watched the lovely 'Balcony Appearance'... [Cool] The Queen seemed as she was 'not amused' though. [Confused]

the only smiling people were kate and her family and the prince.the rest were hard faced
Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dzosser:

Not surprised - did you see Princess Beatrice's hat?

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2011/04/royal_wedding_f.html

People have been locked in the tower for less...

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Not watched any of it yet. Sky +'d it so I can fast forward to the interesting bits [Razz]

Late lay in bed followed by a morning of direct debit shifting. Ahh I know how to live [Big Grin]

Where's the sun gone?? Well it's out there but it's accompanied by a very cold breeze... brrrr...

Exiiled
Member # 17278

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exiiled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chilling. Had a nice nothing planned friday evening in our hood. We went bowling first, then adjacent Arcade, xbox is cool, but picking up a plastic real size pump action shotgun and shooting zombies on house of dead II is cool! Yeah that, dinner out, a little shopping for her friend who just had a baby, it was a nice evening.

Now drinking an a budweiser. [Big Grin] Typing this and watching CI (crime investigation).

Posts: 2275 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey...could it be possible that there is a genetic reason behind the princesses choice? If people were saying Diana was there in spirit...I think Fergie was too!!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Fergie wasn't invited so maybe she put her up to it [Big Grin]

Outfit was nice, excellent shoes, but... that bloody hat!

Posts: 1678 | From: New Egypt Forum - http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes...I liked the outfit too...loved the colour...was a bit underwhelmed by the wedding dress(and had stayed up til about 4am just to see it)...very 'safe'....funny thing was I was watching it on a widescreen TV which seemed to stretch everyone and make everyone except Kate look really fat!
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
hope it wasn't windy, pics would have been great if it was though.

Not seen any of it yet [Frown]

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
Ayisha - if you go to www.bbc.co.uk/news they've got stacks of pics.
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Didn't watch the wedding but got home to see the balcony scene. I thought Brenda looked nice in bright yellow! She didn't seem grumpy to me, ushering the kiddies about and obviously not wanting to detract from the newly-weds hour of glory.
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
One of the little bridesmaids put her finger up to her nose when they were on the balcony, and I thought "go on, I dare you". Would have been hilarious if she'd started having a good rummage around for the cameras - excellent backdrop for the kiss - but she didn't [Frown] she looked well grumpy though [Smile] The queen seemed ok - I thought I went off pretty well. Thought the bride looked nice (wasn't sure at first - maybe a bit too Grace Kelly - something a bit more original maybe)

Err... not that I was that interested, but there hasn't been much escape!

JessRobinson
Member # 18612

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JessRobinson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really liked Kates sisters dress. It looked gorgeous from the back! Simple but classy! Can't believe Victoria Beckham wore black!
Posts: 31 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
^^ Ooh, I liked that too. Wasn't sure about the cowl neck though - it hung a bit funny.

VB looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp! She always looks miserable, I don't get it [Confused]

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dzosser   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JessRobinson:
Can't believe Victoria Beckham wore black!

Black's good for funerals, what's with that bell-boy hat ? [Confused] Beckham deserves more than VB..he's very good looking. [Cool]
Posts: 3219 | From: Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone. | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and did u see princess biatrices big frumpy ugly ass blue hat that was comic.

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Ah what a great day yesterday. Pimms, cucumber and salmon sandwiches... surrounded by lots of friends... Really enjoyed myself. The Duschess of Cambridge looked stunning.

I loved the pomp, I am proud to be English [Smile]

I heard a few folk say 'why watch strangers marry?', one dude replied 'why watch soap operas and films when strangers pretend to marry?' lol...

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
I meant swim for free not swim for me!!! Seriously, I need to focus.

As it happens I am off to a club next Thursday... ISA it won't be zahma as kids will be in school [Big Grin]

Exiiled, I just don't like people who click their fingers and speak to staff like they are shite. I don't care where they are from or how much cash they have. and I have to state I know a lot of expats who fall in to that category.

And sorry SG, youare right. Free swimming came to an End in August for my brothers kids.

I also found out that in my town they are scrapping Meals on Wheels as it is too expensive yet the Mayor has 2 Daimlers with private reg's and my town is in uproar over what exactly is a priority in life!

adelly
Member # 14574

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adelly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my daughter and i did watch. I thought turned out well. My husband kept asking whens this going to finish lmao
Posts: 313 | From: maadi cairo | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Settling in for the evening after having a great chillaxin day with friends.

Tomorrow is holiday so I am going to catch up on some 24 and have an early night as tomorrow is going to be a sunbathing day [Big Grin]

Life is so tough [Wink]

vwwvv
Member # 18359

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for vwwvv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monkey see, monkey recall: Like humans, they can remember what they've seen, say scientists
By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:01 AM on 29th April 2011
Comments (15) Add to My Stories
Elephants never forget, so the saying goes, and monkeys have good memories too, suggests new research.

Monkeys can recollect what they've seen, according to the study which offers some of the first clear evidence that, like humans, they have the capacity for memory.
Scientists found that rhesus monkeys can flexibly recall extremely simple shapes from memory, as evidenced by their ability to reproduce those shapes on a computer touch screen.

I see, I remember! Monkeys can recollect what they've seen, according to the study which offers some of the first clear evidence that, like humans, they have the capacity for memory
They say the findings suggest that human and monkey memory is more similar than scientists knew.
Unlike recognition, recall shows an ability to remember things that are not present in the moment, the researchers explained. Recall is necessary for planning and imagining and can increase the flexibility of navigation, social behaviour, and other cognitive skills.
More...Return of the Red Kite: Bird back from brink of extinction after one of the most successful conservation programmes ever
With the threat of rain looming over the Royal Wedding, is it possible to interfere with nature to ensure clear blue skies?

Benjamin Basile, of Emory University in the United States said: 'The ability of monkeys to recall these shapes flexibly suggests that they might be able to recollect other types of information that would be useful to them in the wild.
'It's exciting to speculate that they may be able to recollect the appearance of monkeys they know, what favourite foods look like, or the path they would have to take to get to a water source.'
He said it's also possible that the monkeys use their recollection in very limited ways Basile added: 'Maybe it's often just easier to recognise the monkey, the food, or the landmark in front of you.

'What we do know is that they do seem to have the ability to recall information in the lab.' Earlier studies had shown that recall and recognition tests given to humans require different types of memory.
However, it had been difficult to devise recall tests suitable for other primates, given that they don't draw or talk.
In the new study, Basile and Robert Hampton trained five rhesus monkeys on a novel recall test in which they had to reproduce a simple figure on a touch screen from memory.

Those shapes included two or three boxes in a grid. After a delay, part of the shape appeared in a different location, and the monkeys had to 'draw' in the rest of the shape by touching where the other boxes should be.
As in humans, the monkeys remembered less in recall than in recognition tests, even under matched conditions, and recall performance deteriorated more slowly over time.
Importantly, the monkeys were able to transfer their memory skill to novel shapes; their recall ability wasn't limited only to the shapes they had seen during training.
The researchers say that the ability of rhesus monkeys to recall what they've seen in the past suggests that the ability to recollect does not depend on language and may have been present in our common ancestor 30 million years ago.
Basile said: 'Recollection and familiarity likely evolved because they solved functionally incompatible problems.
'For example, familiarity does not support detailed memory for context, but it is quick and resistant to distraction.

'Recollection is slower and more vulnerable to distraction but supports a more detailed and flexible use of memory.

'Familiarity might better allow rapid responses to foods and predators under distracting conditions, whereas recollection might be necessary to access knowledge of distant food locations or past social interactions for planning future behaviour.'

The report was published online in the journal Current Biology

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1381790/Monkey-monkey-recall-Like-humans-remember-theyve-seen-say-scientists.html#ixzz1L2pVKkSx

Posts: 1365 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
[Confused]
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Oh ffs... fuckwit is not only spouting relentlessly about religion but now we are subjected to the Daily Mail everywhere as well.

All I need now is for it to start posting Take That songs and the torture will be complete!

Dzosser
Member # 9572

Rate Member
She's high on something I presume.. [Frown]

@VW..go back to the Religion threads and stay there ffs. [Roll Eyes]

Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I think I should feel insulted but I can't remember why...

[Big Grin]

young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If an animal gets beaten up I'm sure it remembers [Confused]
I would rather spend time with some animals or primates than with some humans!
What has this to do with the original post subject [Confused]

Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey
Member # 17287

Member Rated:
I think it's to do with the little joke I made about vw eating hamsters... In fairness, I only said it would make a good film plot, not that I actually wanted it to happen...

**Goes off to order Hamster Training for Dummies**

Night folks. Don't have nightmares [Wink]

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://cleveland.momslikeme.com/UserImage.aspx%3Ff%3DImage%252Ffangs_hamster_sq.jpg%26mbr%3D505521&imgrefurl=http://cleveland.momslikeme.com/m embers/JournalActions.aspx%3Fg%3D190303%26m%3D8922927%26source%3Dstream_rail&usg=__HtgSd0K4Wc-Dy-EVGFk3IGTMDRE=&h=270&w=270&sz=15&hl=en&start=0&sig2=-kcOOQPg_8PnXtUa8bwrJA&zoom=1&t bnid=vEmmGOxWMzXEMM:&tbnh=132&tbnw=112&ei=pYu8TcytPMKw8gP-x9TTBg&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkiller%2Bhamsters%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R2ADRA_enGB425%26biw%3D1419%26bih%3D706%2 6tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=235&page=1&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=72&ty=55

Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
The residant twat is frantically trying to bring down ES single handedly... what a total loser! It is hilarious to watch someone have an online meltdown...

Right, I am off to sleep, I am sure numpty trying to bury anything of any relevance or joy will all be ressurected soon [Smile]

Night peeps... night vw... mwah. Thanks for showing me what a complete and total arseclown you actually are [Big Grin]

Momma_Dukez
Member # 16037

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Momma_Dukez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
had a fun day with aleya. the evening we had beauty night and did nails...and i had to bleach my roots;)

i took a straight razor to her bushy egyptian eyebrows and did a professional makeup on her face...now i have a little brooke shields on my hands.

her dad is gonna freak;)

http://tinypic.com/r/14kfaxf/7

Posts: 221 | From: philly | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Supercalafragalistic
Member # 15631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Supercalafragalistic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Momma_Dukez:
had a fun day with aleya. the evening we had beauty night and did nails...and i had to bleach my roots;)

i took a straight razor to her bushy egyptian eyebrows and did a professional makeup on her face...now i have a little brooke shields on my hands.

her dad is gonna freak;)

http://tinypic.com/r/14kfaxf/7

I can't wait till Ameria is old enough to want her eyebrows doing! I'll have the wax pot on straight away. Although are big eyebrows in?
Posts: 1248 | From: my sex is on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
Ooh I love eyebrows. I did a course in February to do HD brows... got my first two clients coming today to practice on... love it!!
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Big eyebrows, were they ever in? Brooke Sheilds looks like she is smuggling caterpillars!

Sponge you can do mine when you get here, they are pretty fair so even if you cock up no one will see lol... I never darken them either as don't like obvious eyebrows!

Just woke up after a night of no sleep and a morning of insane dreams!

Sponge
Member # 18715

Rate Member
CF I'd definitely give em a go!! I dye mine dark to go with my dyed black hair (is there anything natural about me?!... oh yes, by fat a** is pretty natural ha ha!)

After my two clients, big Avon stock take and then a thai take-away with the family... OOH and another day off tomorrow... WooHoo!

[Big Grin]

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sponge:
CF I'd definitely give em a go!! I dye mine dark to go with my dyed black hair (is there anything natural about me?!... oh yes, by fat a** is pretty natural ha ha!)

After my two clients, big Avon stock take and then a thai take-away with the family... OOH and another day off tomorrow... WooHoo!

[Big Grin]

you dont have a fat Azz... lies pure lies [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] and i also am off tomorrow...yeahhhhhhhhhhhh [Razz]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 45 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com